PDA

View Full Version : Best 5* Waifu to pick?:)

condu
01-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Honest Opinions please :D I ask since on 1th of February we get a 6* and a 5* ticket.

I was thinking about these girls:

Rose
or
Cherry Sage

When i see them, i think it really fits the definition of a Flower Knight Girl.

So? Any other opinions?:)

Btw, i was looking at Edelweiss and Waterlily, since they are bloomable but i'm interested just in plain appearance <3

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Hop for me.

nick1024
01-23-2018, 11:15 AM
Honest Opinions please :D I ask since on 1th of February we get a 6* and a 5* ticket.
Btw, i was looking at Edelweiss and Waterlily, since they are bloomable but i'm interested just in plain appearance <3

Edelweiss is an event girls. You can get it from one of the permanent reissues.

hypo
01-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Oncidium ^^

condu
01-23-2018, 11:35 AM
Oncidium ^^

Yeah :D she's a nice one :)

Edelweiss is an event girls. You can get it from one of the permanent reissues.

Drip
01-23-2018, 12:22 PM
If we get both a 5* ticket and a 6* ticket, then Onci and Bonci would make a nice couple xD

condu
01-23-2018, 12:46 PM
Btw, wanted to ask this for a long time.

How does this forum support itself? Because i saw that last month and this month, nobody donated to the goal and it's still functioning.

Ampchan
01-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Idk, I doubt ads fully support us.

Anyway, Double Dogwood is the only logical choice.

Zandel
01-23-2018, 02:47 PM
Oncidium and then Oncidium Bride as the 6* would be good choices. Of course I own them both so I'll be going something else.

wolf
01-23-2018, 06:16 PM
Cyrtanthus she is pretty good :3

a tiny spider
01-23-2018, 07:52 PM
Dianthus (Shrine Maiden) - Shiny fae girl, her durability, counter and health drain make her a Kerria lite
Cymbidium - Gorgeous Glasses Girl, first turn fatality
Wax Vine (Xmas) - Putting the love of Christ directly into your heart. With a chainsaw!
Ornamental Kale - Thicc, a piercing wax vine (Xmas)
Madonna - The Dazzling Sun, good solar sweeper. Dogwood lite

. . . and like a dozen others I'd really like.

I already have Scarlet Tulip, Heather, Stewartia, Lagurus [HW], Greenbell, Lantana and Aloe, who are all good five star girls.

Of course ymmv. Cyani Cornflower is of my favorites and she's barely even a four star unit.

sniddy
01-24-2018, 12:49 AM
5* I'll almost certainly be picking up a dupe, or the 3rd shrine maiden, if it's a dupe part of me would want to go rose to get her 3rd equip slot....

6* It's either my shrine maiden or....I'm considering a dupe, Likely Alpine as I've max ampied her

Right now I have 6*'s that don't make it to my main rosters

It's that or pick the most powerful 6*

....Whale ship I'm struggling on the later stages - I'm so coin starved I can't get blooms done....it's rough

a tiny spider
01-28-2018, 01:04 AM
Water Lilly looks to be insanely over powered in her bloomed form. A 15% whole party defense boost is nuts for a 5 star unit? Her skill proc rate's high too. Top pick for an evasion unit.

Oxalis is a pretty decent buffer girl too. She's not an uber buffing hyper zombie like water Lily but she hits hard, gets a 1.2 skill activation in her bloomed form and is a cutie pie.

hypo
01-28-2018, 01:09 AM
Water Lilly looks to be insanely over powered in her bloomed form. A 15% whole party defense boost is nuts for a 5 star unit? Her skill proc rate's high too. Top pick for an evasion unit.

Oxalis is a pretty decent buffer girl too. She's not an uber buffing hyper zombie like water Lily but she hits hard, gets a 1.2 skill activation in her bloomed form and is a cutie pie.

15%? I see 10% ATK and DEF.

a tiny spider
01-28-2018, 10:13 AM
15%? I see 10% ATK and DEF.

I usually use the wikia since it has semi useful information on the bloomed abilities of units that don't yet have a bloomed form on nutaku. There's no real telling if or when Nutaku will update those girls but it's worth looking forward. 10% defense to full party is still a hell of a buff to get off a five star. Better than a 15% boost to three since it's a controlled distribution and higher average defense increase.

Ampchan
01-28-2018, 01:09 PM
If you are going to use the wiki for info like that, use the japanese wiki (in japanese) and verify when the buffs occured. They pretty good about documenting that.

SuperOreman
01-31-2018, 06:07 AM
Just wondering, did I miss out on the 5* ticket? I just logged in and got the dressblooms and I still need to log in one more day for the ticket but it seems like the login bonus will end before tomorrow. The login bonus is the only 5* ticket available atm and is the one this topic is about right or is there another one coming I'm unaware of?

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 07:26 AM
I also missed the 5* ticket and I am online everyday.

Myrdin
01-31-2018, 07:31 AM
Maybe it pops in tomorrow ? Timezones and all that shit.
Cause I didnt get it either.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 07:46 AM
Maybe it pops in tomorrow ? Timezones and all that shit.
Cause I didnt get it either.

maybe the 5* is the tomorrow's last page of log-everyday-thingie?
cause the 6* ticket they sent about an hour ago.

Myrdin
01-31-2018, 07:52 AM
maybe the 5* is the tomorrow's last page of log-everyday-thingie?
cause the 6* ticket they sent about an hour ago.

Yeah I think so too, its a time zone thing I suppose.
*shrugs*
Now if it doesnt come tomorrow, thats when one should get worried if something went wrong.

Ampchan
01-31-2018, 08:45 AM
As long as you log in before maintance tomorrow after daily reset (in about 12 hours) you should be fine from my guess.

kabosu
01-31-2018, 09:10 AM
On the log in thing for me it said that I'd get the ticket tomorrow so I don't think you need to worry about anything

wolf
01-31-2018, 11:41 PM
i think i will go for german iris to fill a spot for my solar blast team

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 11:49 PM
I'm still trying to pick a 5*, so many options!

Apricot (Christmas) is highest on my list right now, due to what looks like an OP bloomed skillset

Other ones I'm considering are Dogwood (Yukata), Anemone (Shrine maiden), and Dianthus (Shrine maiden), as they all appear to be among the strongest

The only other ones I'm consider are Poppy and Dahlia, purely for looks and not skills

Does anyone have any opinions on which to take, which might be the strongest, whether or not I've mentioned them? Or should I just pick among Poppy and Dahlia for looks? I don't particularly care much about color balance

Zandel
02-01-2018, 10:08 PM
If you don't already have her Toad Lilly is strong and cute, She also have a bloom form right now.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 12:16 AM
If you don't already have her Toad Lilly is strong and cute, She also have a bloom form right now.

5* that I already have (not including event girls)

Slice:
Camellia, Oncidium, Water Lily, Gerbera, Lupine, Cherry Sage, Justicia, Suzuki Grass, Lantana, Delphinium, Hop, Aloe, Creeping Smartweed,

Hit:
Cymbidium, Violet, Peach, Cyrtanthus, Oxalis, Snapdragon, Cactace Bride, Ivy, Heather, Lady's Sorrel, Flowering Peach Bride

Pierce:
Rose, Toad Lily, Chocolate Cosmos, Iris, Anthurium, Japanese Iris, Pitahaya, Fir, Madonna, Liriope,

Magic:
Convallaria, Strawberry Candle, Queen of the Night, Evening Primrose, Epidendrum, Apple of Sodom, Sarcandra, Tree Peony, Veronica, Balloon Vine, Allium, Bakery Girl Sakura

And the only 6* that I have are:
Flowering Peach, Dogwood, Nerine, Viola, Alstroe Maria

Drip
02-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Night Phlox is one of the highest ATK 5* girls available, and with her design and katars she gives nice nostalgic memories of countles hours of Diablo II.