PDA

View Full Version : How to proceed?

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 04:46 PM
So I am quite new to the game and do not want to reroll the account, if it takes longer, etc, I do not mind.

Current Souls:
Rosenkreuz+ prerequisites and a lvl 10 van Helsing --> aiming for Mordred

Wishing to go for a fire deck, but alas, no SSR Kamis for me, yet.
So should I save up my Jewels for some kind of event or simply roll the gacha every time I have 3000 and hope for the best?

Current Deck:

Amon 1x limit break
Nataku 1x limit break

Dazbog
Ignis
Taikoubou

Main Eidolon is Ignited Dragoon

The storyline SR Kamis and a Tsukuyomi, rest is random rare and lower

VeryVoodoo
01-25-2018, 05:11 PM
What's the point of keeping your acct if you haven't even farmed any event SSRs yet? You have no event SSRs... you have no kami SSRs... you don't even have a legendary soul... and yet you don't want to re-roll?

You know how much happier I'd have been if someone had told me to re-roll when I was new to the game? Hell, I'd have re-rolled even after fully farming 2-3 event SSRs if I'd known about it back then. I didn't get my first SSR kami until rank 69...

The only advice I'll offer you is to re-roll.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 05:11 PM
on a further note: I have not udnerstood how this whole
"weapon skill leveling up" works?

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 05:14 PM
verywoo

maybe because I am too lazy to log into different accounts for multiple games on Nutaku and if I reroll now, I have to delete progress made in other games, which is something I do not want to do, as I cannot copy, as far as I know, my progress in one game into a different account.

Laventale
01-25-2018, 05:26 PM
I'm going to be crushingly honest with you.

Re-roll.

sanahtlig
01-25-2018, 05:37 PM
maybe because I am too lazy to log into different accounts for multiple games on Nutaku
That's not a good reason to not reroll. You should be running games in different browser windows anyway.

Take a look at the guide in my signature. Rerolling won't take long.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 05:42 PM
and I am going to be honest with you. Why do you post,
if you cannot answer the quetions of the OP, why do you come into a thread, making a redundant post with a suggestion, that has already been denied?
I love me some spammers with who do not read...

Slashley
01-25-2018, 05:46 PM
and I am going to be honest with you. Why do you post,
if you cannot answer the quetions of the OP, why do you come into a thread, making a redundant post with a suggestion, that has already been denied?
I love me some spammers with who do not read...It's because the request is absurd.

"i want the moon from the sky"
"Nobody can make rockets big enough for that."
"why do you answer me"

Simply put, re-roll. No ifs, no buts, no i-dun-wannas. Re-roll. Problem is solved.

Aidoru
01-25-2018, 05:56 PM
You don't need to reroll but it probably is the best option if you want stronger units as who knows if you'll ever get anyone you want without cash.

As someone who didn't reroll and used the first account they got (because I play multiple other games on the same account), your only option is to simply keep using jewels in hopes you get someone decent and doing as much of events as you can until you can properly obtain max break SSR eidolons and weapons from events. As long as you level up your weapons decently, you should be able to at least progress through mosst regular content. SSR himes aren't required but the gap between having the right ones or not will make a big difference in how difficult certain content is.

For your composition, if anything, keep rolling gem gacha and try to at least get more R himes. Since it seems you're trying to opt for fire right now, look for Nergal and Baphomet. They can at least get you started on atk and def down debuffs which are essential to this game.

For your eidolon, don't use Ignited Dragoon as your main, it's a garbage eidolon. You're better off using a R eidolon with Fire Atk↑, Hydra or Hellhound, which would be easier to max break limit or SR Fire Disaster from fire raids as a tempt if you need some HP.

Mordred is a good soul to aim for first, then D'art and Joan of Arc. You'll get Cassiopeia and Vivian unlocking D'art who also provide essential skills needed (enemy buff dispel and party cleanse).

For weapons, until you have proper party your can focus on, you should probably just use whatever you have that has the highest atk.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 06:11 PM
Thanks, for the first useful reply, thatactually answers one of the questions I have.

Still, there are 2 more things that I'd like to know:
1. How does weapon skill leveling work?
2. Should I alwys use the 3000 jewels or maybe keep waiting for a specific upcoming gacha event and focus on higher chances for certain "important" Kamis?

It's because the request is absurd.

"i want the moon from the sky"
"Nobody can make rockets big enough for that."
"why do you answer me"

Simply put, re-roll. No ifs, no buts, no i-dun-wannas. Re-roll. Problem is solved.
The question is not absurd, as at least 2 of the posters here have not done rerolling and stuck to their accounts and did it without early SSRs...
And as you do not know how much time and effort I am willing to put into this game, your judgement is made with very little data in mind.
And to finish it up: next time read, then think, then write, instead of showing that you did one thing, but not the other 2.

sanahtlig
01-25-2018, 06:46 PM
And to finish it up: next time read, then think, then write, instead of showing that you did one thing, but not the other 2.
You just killed your chances of getting help from most of the posters in this topic. Including me. Hopefully for you Aidoru will hold your hand the rest of the way.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 06:49 PM
like you do not want other people to send you accounts with kamis they don't like ;)

and it is not like you took the time to ask any question posed whatsoever, all you did, was promote something that suits your interests.

Laventale
01-25-2018, 07:32 PM
How to get help from others:

1- Don't be a fucking dick.

That's it.

Not TC
01-25-2018, 08:04 PM
I would suggest doing the 3k rolls immediately because you don't really have much going for you with your current line up. Your goal should be to expand on that before trying to save up for someone you most likely won't get.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 08:21 PM
How to get help from others:

1- Don't be a fucking dick.

That's it.

how to give help to others: read their posts, understand their posts and answer the quetions they have asked, instead of repeating rejected suggestions.

aka:
use your brains .
that's it.

persondudeguy
01-25-2018, 09:32 PM
It makes sense to wait for boosted drop rates of whatever element you're aiming for. I was spending the 3k jewels every time I got them for quite a long time and didn't have much success, so I'd recommend saving up for awhile. And for what it's worth, I didn't even know rerolling was a thing until putting way too much time into my account, so I understand not wanting to throw out tons of progress.

Iverna
01-25-2018, 10:30 PM
I'm sitting on like 20 accounts with SSRs that I haven't done anything with...but, eh, it's all you, bud.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:04 PM
Regarding whether to save up jewels or not:
Do the research. Japanese wiki, or the encylopedia in sanahtlig's toolbox, or whatever. Look up which kamihime come out in the future and decide for yourself who you want to try rolling for the most.

Slashley
01-26-2018, 01:19 AM
--
The question is not absurd, as at least 2 of the posters here have not done rerolling and stuck to their accounts and did it without early SSRs...--Sure it can be done. I didn't either.
Should I have? Absolutely. But I didn't come across the very concept of rerolling until I was strong enough to do Ultimates, and at that point, it didn't feel a worthy thing.
Should I have done it at that point anyway? Yes. Yes I should've. Hindsight is a bitch.

So see you in a month or two when you've come to realize that all the effort you were willing to put into this game has gone completely down the drain thanks to Jewel gacha being a dick. Have fun!
It makes sense to wait for boosted drop rates of whatever element you're aiming for.--The boosted gacha doesn't actually increase your chances of getting a SSR. It only increases your chance of getting a specific Hime should you land on a SSR Hime slot (1.5% we assume). I don't think I've ever gotten a boosted SSR from the gacha.

For newly released SR Hime it helps a lot, as each 10-roll lands on at least one SR slot. But the next useful SR is in... two months? Hephaustus who comes along with Mars. After that there's Cyclops in April, who arguably has four extremely good skills but... she's in an element where Sol is almost required and two of those skills are covered by Sol already.

Uh, the point is, powerful SRs are quite rare. Is it a good idea to wait for such before spending your Jewels? Sure. Absolutely. But only if you already have a power-base to build on. How do you get a power-base to build on?
Re-rolling.

Shieun
01-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Just to offer a different perspective here...

I too did not know of re-rolling after a while I get into the game.. But I did get Poseidon, Michael and Beelzebub from the 6k, which is far from ideal roll, but at least I started with SSRs

If I look back and ask, should I re-roll? I probably would as it would make my quest for Sol easier... Do I need to? Probably not, since when I started, I've decided to spend some on the game anyway.

I think the question you need to ask yourself is, how much do you plan to spend on the game? If you're going to be F2P, odds are, save your jewels until the banner for the element of your liking come along and hope for the best.

Alternatively, do what everyone did, grind the disaster raid for SR fodder, level them, put them in your grid and build a mono grid hime and weapon team, one by one

As for how weapon levelling work, TL;DR version

SSR: current skill level x 2 = R value to next level
SR: current skill level x 1 = R value to next level

Weapon:
Each SSR SL level = 35 R value
Each SR SL level = 3.5 R value
Each R SL level = 1 R value

Grails:
Each SR grail SL level = 5 R value
Each R grail SL level = 2 R value

LeCrestfallen
01-26-2018, 04:56 AM
Boosted gacha is a myth

Darkness boosted Rolls - Rolled Azazel and Poseidon
Defense boosted gacha - rolled Acala
New year dark ama boosted gacha - rolled almost 150 rolls combined (collected for an eternity jews/tickets and did some of the paid gacha) 4 freaking water ssr weapons, two were duplicates ....

atleast i should have enough dragons eyes to awaken susanoo/sol/hades/satan if they become available.

To say something regarding the topic:
-advice reroll, if you don't wanna do this
-you need to spend money, otherwise you will cry, unless you are extremely lucky. Get the miracle tickets/ssr hime weapon guranteed gachas
-you can not say "i am going fire", the gacha dictates which route you go down, unless you spend money mentioned above.
-you can increase your chances to get certain hime in boosted gachas, but those are a myth and you need to collect jewels for a long time, hindering your progress.