PDA

View Full Version : Should I Start Over?

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:08 PM
hello. I have a question. been playing KH for a while but I think I may have screwed up. on and off player Rank 58 with some event kamihime and summons. problem is I have no SSR kamihime and the SSR summons I have were from events. I didn't know about rerolling until way after I ranked so high. tbh I dont really know what I'm doing I was just told if you dont have any SSR kamihime I should just start a new account. but I'm already rank 58. if I need to though I'm willing to start over but idk if its worth it to lose all the event stuff I got. should I start over because I dont have any SSR kamihime even though I'm rank 58?

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:24 PM
Depends on...
How much event stuff you've already collected?
What SRs do you have to work with (the right SRs are still more useful than the lower end SSRs)?
What can you currently reasonably clear?
What is your goal in the game? Can you currently handle what you want to clear? Are you on track to handle what you want in the future?

PowerCast
01-25-2018, 11:37 PM
I will give you my personal experience, take what you will from it.

I started an account in early November, it had a bunch of SSR Eidolons (event and non), no SSR kamis, and a couple of SSR weapons by mid December. Around 24k rating, lvl 45ish

I spent a very long couple of days re-rolling, ended up with an account which had 3 kami SSRs. Re-rolling was pretty frustrating... 250ish re-rolls saw me 3 accounts with more than 2 SSR, and only one worth keeping. Never saw a Sol.

By early January, both accounts were 27k. It was so much faster/easier to level my new account, and knowing what I was doing the second time around helped. Now both accounts are in the low 30k rating, and approaching 60.

With 3k gem rolls and events, my new account has 4 kami SSRs, 8 eidolon SSRs, and 11 weapon SSRs. From the event stuff since you can max it... I have 2 weapons and 3 event eidolons that can become max, and I've full limit broken 2 kamis.

With 3k gem rolls and events, my old account has 1 kami SSR, 9 eidolon SSRs, and 8 Weapon SSRs. Of those I can eventually max 3 eidolons and 1 weapon, with it's one kami full limit broken.

At this point, though one account is over 2 months old, and the other is under 1 month old, they're equal in terms of content clearing. The old account has minor advantages in terms of say, the current event cause it had more elixirs saved, so will get another full broken eidolon easily, vs the new account needing to farm the next few days for the 4th one, but I have the strong feeling that once I get a full grid of SSR eidolons and mostly good weapons, the new account with it's SSR kami's will leave the old account in the dust, as it has a place to grow.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:45 PM
Depends on...
How much event stuff you've already collected?
What SRs do you have to work with (the right SRs are still more useful than the lower end SSRs)?
What can you currently reasonably clear?
What is your goal in the game? Can you currently handle what you want to clear? Are you on track to handle what you want in the future?

I have 3 SSR summons and 3 SSR weapons from events so far including the current one

SR kamihime include
Eligos
Motu
Astraea
Krampus
Lu Bu (Ren)
Baal
Guan Yu (Aisha)
Cybele
Nike
Amon

I have all the gen gatcha rare kamihime currently availible + some extra ones also

During events I cant clear anythign past standard sadly. I can do raids just fine though.

as for a goal... im not really sure. I guess to havea good team? my current team is all over the place with no main element. I heard Sol is the best healer and I woudl like to have her but shes hard to get.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:47 PM
I also forgot to mention I have two legendary souls, Arthur and d'artagnan

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:04 AM
I will give you my personal experience, take what you will from it.

I started an account in early November, it had a bunch of SSR Eidolons (event and non), no SSR kamis, and a couple of SSR weapons by mid December. Around 24k rating, lvl 45ish

I spent a very long couple of days re-rolling, ended up with an account which had 3 kami SSRs. Re-rolling was pretty frustrating... 250ish re-rolls saw me 3 accounts with more than 2 SSR, and only one worth keeping. Never saw a Sol.

By early January, both accounts were 27k. It was so much faster/easier to level my new account, and knowing what I was doing the second time around helped. Now both accounts are in the low 30k rating, and approaching 60.

With 3k gem rolls and events, my new account has 4 kami SSRs, 8 eidolon SSRs, and 11 weapon SSRs. From the event stuff since you can max it... I have 2 weapons and 3 event eidolons that can become max, and I've full limit broken 2 kamis.

With 3k gem rolls and events, my old account has 1 kami SSR, 9 eidolon SSRs, and 8 Weapon SSRs. Of those I can eventually max 3 eidolons and 1 weapon, with it's one kami full limit broken.

At this point, though one account is over 2 months old, and the other is under 1 month old, they're equal in terms of content clearing. The old account has minor advantages in terms of say, the current event cause it had more elixirs saved, so will get another full broken eidolon easily, vs the new account needing to farm the next few days for the 4th one, but I have the strong feeling that once I get a full grid of SSR eidolons and mostly good weapons, the new account with it's SSR kami's will leave the old account in the dust, as it has a place to grow.

my current account can't even full break an SSR summon during a 7 day even sadly because I have to keep running standard runs... I guess my grid is weak?

Aidoru
01-26-2018, 12:07 AM
That's a really small roster if you remove the story and event himes...

Lu Bu is a near irreplaceable permanent hime for any dark team since the only one who can replace her is dark SSR Amaterasu who is also time limited. Aside from her, I don't see anyone particularly notable. Not being able to clear pass standard is pretty weird though.

Regardless, do take note that it's not like you need to delete that account, you can just use it on the side to like spawn raids for your dailies or something for your other account if you want to reroll.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:14 AM
That's a really small roster if you remove the story and event himes...

Lu Bu is a near irreplaceable permanent hime for any dark team since the only one who can replace her is dark SSR Amaterasu who is also time limited. Aside from her, I don't see anyone particularly notable. Not being able to clear pass standard is pretty weird though.

Regardless, do take note that it's not like you need to delete that account, you can just use it on the side to like spawn raids for your dailies or something for your other account if you want to reroll.

How does rerolling work exactly? do I just delete accounts? do I have to make multiple emails?

Powercast
01-26-2018, 12:37 AM
There's a guide linked off the main page... but basically I didn't want to loose my original account (other games), so I used a new browser.. Opera... which makes things easier since it has a built in VPN. Anyways, you make a new account with the built in VPN on and set to some faraway IP, with a fake long email and your usual password. Roll two 3k pulls and see what you got (you get that for skipping the tutorial). If you didn't get anything good, you use the account delete page and do it again. Eventually it says it cannot create more accounts at that IP, and you switch to a new country in the VPN, rinse and repeat until you get something good.

Bookmark the account creation page and account deletion page to make it all easier.

When you finally get a good roll, you go into the account settings, change the email to a real email you want to keep, and then verify email.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 03:27 AM
I have 3 SSR summons and 3 SSR weapons from events so far including the current one

SR kamihime include
Eligos
Motu
Astraea
Krampus
Lu Bu (Ren)
Baal
Guan Yu (Aisha)
Cybele
Nike
Amon

I have all the gen gatcha rare kamihime currently availible + some extra ones also

During events I cant clear anythign past standard sadly. I can do raids just fine though.

as for a goal... im not really sure. I guess to havea good team? my current team is all over the place with no main element. I heard Sol is the best healer and I woudl like to have her but shes hard to get.

I have a spare Sol reroll if you want it, though it only has her for an SSR.

Laventale
01-28-2018, 01:57 AM
my current account can't even full break an SSR summon during a 7 day even sadly because I have to keep running standard runs... I guess my grid is weak?

I think you should re-roll, my man.

only_me
01-28-2018, 04:46 AM
I am playing KP for about 4 months. I didn't reroll and I didn't receive any SSR Kami when I created account. But I was participating in Events, gathering jevels and finally I won my SSR Kami's. So far I received 5, and only once I bought SSR Kami Gacha (Amon Unleashed). Other 4 (Dark Amaterasu, Ares, Nike Unleashed and Yamaraja) I received as different rewards, even from Single Premium Gacha (Dark Amaterasu, that was lucky ;) ). If you didn't won any SSR Kami yet this doesn't mean You won't get them later. And in my opinion, with your current level it isn't worth to waste that progress (and bonuses).
Another "story". My brother joined KP over 2 months ago, didn't reroll too. Not so far ago he won his SSR Kami - the only one so far. But with his current level (68) he is strong enough to defeat bosses on Ultimate. As I wrote before, you really don't need SSR Kami now - I am sure You will get them later. You just need to be patient. And higher account level with some SR Kami and Legendary Souls are more important...

Shieun
01-28-2018, 05:09 AM
Even with re-rolling, your first complete grid is going to be dictated by RNG anyway. Looking at your problem, I am inclined to think that you're lacking a proper grid as opposed to SSR himes and on top of that, have no idea how to build a team efficiently. Read the beginners guide on how to build a team, you should be able to find them in this forum. This game relies on debuffs to do extra damage and damage mitigation. So having the right hime combination is more important than having SSR himes.

No doubt re-roll seem to be the easier way out, but then again, sometimes even if you have 4 SSR hime lineup, it's useless if neither of them can debuff the boss or doesnt have element synergy.

sanahtlig
01-28-2018, 07:51 AM
As above, it's not the number of SSRs that matters, but which ones. An account with 4 carefully-selected SSRs will almost certainly be better than one with 12 random SSRs, especially for those who only play one element. By rerolling, you get to choose the first of those 4. If you're relying on Miracle tickets to build your perfect team, that's equivalent to 3 months of progress.

fucka
01-29-2018, 01:04 PM
The actual game is beatable with only Rs, when u have grinded all the events-weapons properly.
Also the newer Rs and SRs are getting stronger. For example R kami konohana-sukara provides 20% B-Frame debuff, which can be substitution for amaterasu, as long as you don't have the SSR.
This game is a grind game. SSRs are nice to have but not must have. With time you will get jewels and tickets for the SSRs. And 1 or 2 miracle tickets are affordable, if you want to complete your teams with the SSRs of your choice.