can some one tell me how to activate the time warp in the game
i got it and it says that i owned 1

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 02:37 AM
can some one tell me how to activate the time warp in the game
i got it and it says that i owned 1

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 08:13 AM
Just send the girl to sleep and then you can use the time warp item.

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 11:21 AM
Have we figured out the best strategy on mementos? I used some promo gachas today. First one I randomly picked a memento. Then I missed two in a row, so I started wasting my gems on uncovering, only for there to be no mementos three times in a row. So frustrating. There's too many memento requirements relative to how hard they are to get.

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Have we figured out the best strategy on mementos? I used some promo gachas today. First one I randomly picked a memento. Then I missed two in a row, so I started wasting my gems on uncovering, only for there to be no mementos three times in a row. So frustrating. There's too many memento requirements relative to how hard they are to get.

If you are looking to potentially use gems to expose the things in the gacha, you should wait until the girl is not doing an activity, go in to the gacha and if there is a momento to be picked among the boxes, then she will say something. Depending on the girl, but it's a pretty obvious clue that there is something for them there that'd be a momento. Or at least that's what I've discovered.

Unregistered
05-29-2018, 03:40 PM
If you are looking to potentially use gems to expose the things in the gacha, you should wait until the girl is not doing an activity, go in to the gacha and if there is a momento to be picked among the boxes, then she will say something. Depending on the girl, but it's a pretty obvious clue that there is something for them there that'd be a momento. Or at least that's what I've discovered.

I've actually discovered the opposite. When she tells me there's something to uncover, there's never a memento for me. When she doesn't say anything, I'm more on edge because there's one a decent amount. If that was a clue, it would be a lot easier. I feel like it should be like that.

katsalia
05-29-2018, 06:25 PM
Yeah, mementos don't have a specific dialogue prompt when you do the gacha. Dialogue prompts only come up if there are rare consumables, furniture or clothes for grabs.

lunarlink
05-29-2018, 09:23 PM
Huh, odd. Every time I've gotten a prompt from a girl there's been a momento. =\ Just lucky I guess. Sorry about that!

d4iv13l170
05-31-2018, 10:33 AM
Hi! I would like to make here a suggestion to the community.

Is anyone interested in begin a wiki &/or own sub-forum for Pocket Waifu?

At least, a little beginning with few tips like "how to never abandon very much any of the girls, so then the hearts bar will be decreasing progressively (but without downgrade relationship level)", or "tips to get full filled the bar lust on any or every minigame", ...

Anyone knows how to do this kind of edits?

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 10:33 PM
I need 12 mementos for three girls right now, and they almost never come up in gachas. Guess they'll just be floating at their current level forever lol.

Vanplan
06-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Once it comes out, in case if the developers or anyone who knows, will it be free to play and if not if you have played it before will it be free?

Blintz
06-05-2018, 03:14 AM
Game seems really buggy. Only just started, did the tutorial Gotti second girl. Sent her to sleep and the tutorial girl pops up saying she can speed things up if I tap on her face. Does nothing though, thought it was a free time warp maybe as part of the tutorial but, no. Also got a promo gacha ticket and that bugged out. After putting in the ticket the 3 rows of presents show up, when they finished moving I tapped, got prize but couldn't collect it or close the gacha and where it said available prizes the number kept going down, -1,-2, -3 etc. If I restarted the game when I went to second girl gacha opened straight back up and I was stuck again.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Can't get past the loading game data screen. Is pocket waifu down?

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 07:33 PM
I need 12 mementos for three girls right now, and they almost never come up in gachas. Guess they'll just be floating at their current level forever lol.

Yeah, the balance in the game is definitely wonky. Everything but memento's in the gatcha is pretty much pointless. Even if you're only using basic kitchen/bathroom items and no gifts you're gonna be max affection long far before you have the mementos. It really should only give a message if there's a memento, as those are all that matter.

Still need 5 for Annabelle, 1 for Leilana, and I'm guessing 5 more for Yasu... but I think I've got just about every furniture, most of the outfits, and around 25k lust dust I have no real desire to use to buy anything with... and therein lies another flaw. With you needing premium to make the girls topless/bottomless regardless of affection level, you don't really want to ruin after you lose premium by dressing them up in other things, so all the costume stuff becomes largely pointless.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Yeah, the balance in the game is definitely wonky. Everything but memento's in the gatcha is pretty much pointless. Even if you're only using basic kitchen/bathroom items and no gifts you're gonna be max affection long far before you have the mementos. It really should only give a message if there's a memento, as those are all that matter.

Still need 5 for Annabelle, 1 for Leilana, and I'm guessing 5 more for Yasu... but I think I've got just about every furniture, most of the outfits, and around 25k lust dust I have no real desire to use to buy anything with... and therein lies another flaw. With you needing premium to make the girls topless/bottomless regardless of affection level, you don't really want to ruin after you lose premium by dressing them up in other things, so all the costume stuff becomes largely pointless.

Yep, completely agree. The biggest fix the game needs is only delivering the "uncover your gatcha" message when you have a memento, because as you said, it's the only thing that matters. That way, you still have to go through the randomness of finding it, but at least if you're willing to spend the gems, you can get a memento. I'm so tired of uncovering and not having one, and then not uncovering and missing it. When you have 12 to go, that just makes it a hilarious uphill climb. I like everything else about the game.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 11:47 AM
Can't get past the loading game data screen. Is pocket waifu down?

Didn't have a problem yesterday, but seeing the same thing now.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 12:13 PM
Didn't have a problem yesterday, but seeing the same thing now.

Well, while moving windows around it did suddenly finish, but nothing really works. Even though girl is at max energy, I start playing a game, when I get into the game and click start *then* a message comes up saying she's too tired, and have to click quit.

If I click "sleep" (or use a kitchen/bathroom item) literally nothing happens.

Well, after a no-cache refresh, it seems to be working normally. Odd.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 11:34 PM
So I'm waifu level with Mary, but I see no way to have her fully nude.

Is that not possible or is there a condition I need to meet?

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 01:02 PM
So I'm waifu level with Mary, but I see no way to have her fully nude.

Is that not possible or is there a condition I need to meet?

You need to be friends I think and subbed...

The new event tasks, do they all have 20 points? I thought 1 had 20 and another had 30, yet I only received 40, but might have been wrong.

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 01:23 PM
The points today are 10/30, 10 for the washing and 30 for the minigames.

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 04:35 PM
The points today are 10/30, 10 for the washing and 30 for the minigames.

Dang, must be going blind -.-'

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 05:01 PM
anyone else got problems right now?
Girl game didn't want to end... Reload, the games wouldn't load, girl couldn't be put asleep...
and now i'm stuck on loading screen

DrunkMonkGar
06-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I can't get past "loading playfab".

Unregistered
06-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I can't get past "loading playfab".

i'm glad i'm not alone then :) sucks tho :(

longbottom12
06-07-2018, 06:21 PM

You such. I have 5 Waifu, two girls remaining 4 mementos total to go Waifu. So ez to get Mementos:

tyler9877
06-07-2018, 06:23 PM
anyone else got problems right now?
Girl game didn't want to end... Reload, the games wouldn't load, girl couldn't be put asleep...
and now i'm stuck on loading screen

glad im not the only one, the games going REALLY slow for me and it barely finishes loading. :frown:

i just hope ill be able to finish the challenges for the new event in time

katsalia
06-08-2018, 12:16 PM
You such. I have 5 Waifu, two girls remaining 4 mementos total to go Waifu. So ez to get Mementos:

Based on your premium money and lust dust you've probably also spent a lot on the game with reveals or premium gacha rolls than most people. I wouldn't call that "easy".

longbottom12
06-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Based on your premium money and lust dust you've probably also spent a lot on the game with reveals or premium gacha rolls than most people. I wouldn't call that "easy".

I'm not premimum user dude, I get Waifu without any coin, even one, just play every day, =)))))))))))))))).

katsalia
06-08-2018, 08:34 PM
I'm not premimum user dude, I get Waifu without any coin, even one, just play every day, =)))))))))))))))).

I sincerely doubt you haven't spent any money with that progress and dust you have. I've literally played the game every day since it came out and I'm still missing 11+ mementos for ranks ups. I even did 6 promotional gacha draws just now that I saved from logins, and only 1 memento appeared in all of them.
Considering every other player in this game complains that the drops are too rare, you're either trolling or have a bad perspective on how "easy" it is to get them.

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 10:36 PM
If you buy an outfit with lust, does the outfit unlock for every girl or only that specific one?

longbottom12
06-09-2018, 07:11 AM
I sincerely doubt you haven't spent any money with that progress and dust you have. I've literally played the game every day since it came out and I'm still missing 11+ mementos for ranks ups. I even did 6 promotional gacha draws just now that I saved from logins, and only 1 memento appeared in all of them.
Considering every other player in this game complains that the drops are too rare, you're either trolling or have a bad perspective on how "easy" it is to get them.

I just tell the true, i'm not spent any money on Nutaku, i play Pocket Waifu 2 month ago and get 14 mementos until now, i think that really relative results. My word "easy" mean: just relax and play, do not be impatient and blamming, just a Game.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 12:47 PM
Would someone be willing to upload the scenes they have so far?

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 10:56 PM
If you buy an outfit with lust, does the outfit unlock for every girl or only that specific one?

anyone know?

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 05:39 AM

Each girl has her own specific outfit from the start, but a garment bought or obtained through an event is accessible on every girl.

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Do you think that if we do all the event tasks and we dont use double tokens boost that we are able to get that scene ??

longbottom12
06-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Do you think that if we do all the event tasks and we dont use double tokens boost that we are able to get that scene ??

Sure. You'll get all reward without spent money, enjoying.

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 03:29 PM

Yep. If you buy an outfit with lust, (or get via gatcha, or as an achievement reward*, or reward from event) it unlocks for all the girls.

*Speaking of, the achievement reward for waifu status for each girl is that girls "default" outfit, which unlocks it for all the other girls, (get lust for whatever pieces you may have already obtained via gatcha/lust)

Unregistered
06-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Yo, this is a good game but I need all the girls though

Yeahhhhhhh
06-11-2018, 04:03 AM
I can t free timewarp. im click demon face but notthing happen

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 04:27 AM
In lv requirement task it say got 2 momentos with sasaki
Can anybody tell how to get that momentos

longbottom12
06-11-2018, 10:22 AM
In lv requirement task it say got 2 momentos with sasaki
Can anybody tell how to get that momentos

Play Gacha friend, the mementos look like Sasaki Icon.

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 12:15 PM
the event is ending today yet haven't reached the scene yet... yet I played it from start O_o

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 02:06 PM
There is at least another day.
Someone stated it before: you will be able to finish all if you complete every task for the full duration of the event.

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 02:13 PM
There is at least another day.
Someone stated it before: you will be able to finish all if you complete every task for the full duration of the event.

But it says today is the last day O_o

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Yeah I'm confused, too. It says last day, which I normally would take to mean there might be another day, but the counter says 20 hours right now on Nutaku. That would mean there are no more ways to get points. There definitely hasn't been enough event points up for grabs, but I imagine they'll fix it?

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Yeah I'm confused, too. It says last day, which I normally would take to mean there might be another day, but the counter says 20 hours right now on Nutaku. That would mean there are no more ways to get points. There definitely hasn't been enough event points up for grabs, but I imagine they'll fix it?

I hope so... else it's a giant middle finger to the "f2p" base.

Umiddae
06-11-2018, 05:42 PM

On the first event (the picnic), Nutaku's timer was set to finish 24 hours early. We also had the full points by the last day, with amounts around 45 every day and something like 70 or 80 on the last day. Plus on PW's timer, it still says "1 days left!", though under 24 hours it shows remaining hours instead of days. I think it's highly probable that the remaining 75 points will be in tomorrow's dailies.

It might be to ensure that players who payed to get those double points may get most of the points if they stick to the last day. Not sure about Nutaku's timer though.

So far the devs have been pretty nice except for some unexpected maintenances, and they seem to put a lot of thought into the game. I don't think they'll give us a "You should have paid if you wanted the sweet rewards!". Wait and see, I guess.

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 07:12 AM
the only thing i hate on this game that you need internet connection.... it should have offline mode

katsalia
06-12-2018, 09:53 AM
the only thing i hate on this game that you need internet connection.... it should have offline mode

That would defeat the purpose of it being a browser game though. Also an offline game would be more susceptible to hacking.

Umiddae
06-12-2018, 12:43 PM
On the first event (the picnic), Nutaku's timer was set to finish 24 hours early. We also had the full points by the last day, with amounts around 45 every day and something like 70 or 80 on the last day. Plus on PW's timer, it still says "1 days left!", though under 24 hours it shows remaining hours instead of days. I think it's highly probable that the remaining 75 points will be in tomorrow's dailies.

It might be to ensure that players who payed to get those double points may get most of the points if they stick to the last day. Not sure about Nutaku's timer though.

So far the devs have been pretty nice except for some unexpected maintenances, and they seem to put a lot of thought into the game. I don't think they'll give us a "You should have paid if you wanted the sweet rewards!". Wait and see, I guess.

Even better than expected, 100 (25/75) points for the last day alone !

katsalia
06-13-2018, 08:03 AM
I don't remember if the devs read the forums or not, but I'll post about it anyway. I'm having a glitch right now where Leilani's memento task for getting to Waifu reset and no longer counts the 3 mementos I already have for her, so now I'm down to 0/6.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 06:15 PM
The gacha system needs so much work. Uncovered my Luxurious gacha for 100 diamonds. FIVE terrible lust dusts, and 4 non-gem costing gifts. Just brutal. Shouldn't luxurious have an increased chance of memento? There's no reason to play when you're waiting on 15-20 mementos for the girls. I'm letting them all reset to 0 until I'm anywhere near completing any memento requirement.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 10:26 PM
I'm letting them all reset to 0 until I'm anywhere near completing any memento requirement.

Eh, just doing games and sleeping will increase their affaction, and when you finally get the memento's, likely be an instant finish.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 12:07 PM
So i was playnig with the free vip from the tutorial but when it ended everything went to negative then i decided to restart the game but when i did it the would not open i even tried to restart my phone but it dosnt do anything pls help

Unregistered
06-19-2018, 06:15 AM
I've been playing for weeks but am not even close to unlocking Leilani. Can a kind soul please send images of her sex scenes?

longbottom12
06-19-2018, 03:50 PM
I've been playing for weeks but am not even close to unlocking Leilani. Can a kind soul please send images of her sex scenes?

I cant up record video, my internet got trouble.

2016KilledMe
06-20-2018, 03:33 AM

I cant up record video, my internet got trouble.

dude, could you please send me images of leilani?

longbottom12
06-20-2018, 04:34 AM
dude, could you please send me images of leilani?

What do you mean??? There image.

2016KilledMe
06-20-2018, 05:00 AM
What do you mean??? There image.

the images you unlock by leveling up the 6th girl, those images

longbottom12
06-20-2018, 05:38 AM
the images you unlock by leveling up the 6th girl, those images

I posted above dude, that image at level 6 of Leilani.

2016KilledMe
06-20-2018, 08:22 PM
I posted above dude, that image at level 6 of Leilani.

can you send images of level 2, 4, 5 of leilani as well plz?

longbottom12
06-21-2018, 01:31 AM
can you send images of level 2, 4, 5 of leilani as well plz?

Check inbox.

fjdk214
06-21-2018, 05:32 AM
Why can't i undress the panties and bra when the shirt and pants are off. Making the girl fully nude worked before but it suddenly stopped. Anyone have information?

longbottom12
06-21-2018, 06:11 AM
Why can't i undress the panties and bra when the shirt and pants are off. Making the girl fully nude worked before but it suddenly stopped. Anyone have information?

Undress completely for Premium member, you can get by money or from Achievement. So capture at the moment:

Unregistered
06-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Finally managed to get the full bar on bridges and the achievement didn't register. Awesome

Unregistered
06-21-2018, 02:12 PM
Finally managed to get the full bar on bridges and the achievement didn't register. Awesome

nvm, it fixed itself. I got it after restarting the game.

fjdk214
06-21-2018, 06:12 PM
Undress completely for Premium member, you can get by money or from Achievement. So capture at the moment:

So you can't undress them unless you have a premium account? Even if you have them as your waifu?

longbottom12
06-21-2018, 06:28 PM
So you can't undress them unless you have a premium account? Even if you have them as your waifu?

Yes, you cant. My account's free , but i complete archievement and get reward: 3-7 day premium user.
No, Premium user cant get waifu, you need play dude.

Unregistered
06-22-2018, 11:52 PM
Ok I'm stuck I can't seam to remember how to change between characters and am stuck on one even if she is sleeping

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 12:05 AM
The game is crashing on loading for me. The ones that don't have a problem can you tell me the browser and which version of flash you guys are running?

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 12:12 AM
The game is crashing on loading for me. The ones that don't have a problem can you tell me the browser and which version of flash you guys are running?

It works on firefox, i guess the problem is with Chrome

2016KilledMe
06-23-2018, 05:18 AM
anyone got the images of sakaki?

longbottom12
06-23-2018, 07:40 AM
anyone got the images of sakaki?

Just w8, i'm busy. I'll send you full image of all girls.

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 09:00 PM
Hi I recently asked but with no reply I'm playing on android and can't figure out how to swap girls I am on the second one but it won't let me change back to the first one and it just told me I unlocked another girl.

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 08:53 PM
anyone else stuck on playfab loading?

lunarlink
06-24-2018, 09:13 PM
anyone else stuck on playfab loading?

Yeah, getting pretty frustrated, what with needing to unlock the new girl and trying not to lose a day in doing so, as frustrating as they seem to be.

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 10:01 PM
Yeah, getting pretty frustrated, what with needing to unlock the new girl and trying not to lose a day in doing so, as frustrating as they seem to be.

Stupid part is when you contact them they give a generic answer like clearing cache, while last time it was an update.
It's like they don't know what is happening inside game itself.

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 10:42 PM
Stuck on "loading playfab". How long does it take them to fix issues like this usually?

Unregistered
06-24-2018, 10:47 PM
Stuck on "loading playfab". How long does it take them to fix issues like this usually?

Last time it took only few minutes before I could get on again... like fifteen minutes, feel like its close to 2 hours currently....

lunarlink
06-24-2018, 11:04 PM
Well, just tried the cache clearing and didn't work. So~ ... Rubbish.

longbottom12
06-24-2018, 11:54 PM
Well, just tried the cache clearing and didn't work. So~ ... Rubbish.

Dear friend, just relax, it happened something, just w8, they'll fixed.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 12:30 AM
I know daily task but what is the daily wish??

lunarlink
06-25-2018, 01:03 AM
Dear friend, just relax, it happened something, just w8, they'll fixed.

Ah, sorry the 'rubbish' comment was likely not caught right. I was calling the situation rubbish. Wish it had worked and that was simply the case. Just being a little flustered. I'm not really knocking the game. It's actually quite fair for f2p honestly. Frustrating, but fair.

That being said, I'm quite confused as to what a daily wish is.

katsalia
06-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Ah, sorry the 'rubbish' comment was likely not caught right. I was calling the situation rubbish. Wish it had worked and that was simply the case. Just being a little flustered. I'm not really knocking the game. It's actually quite fair for f2p honestly. Frustrating, but fair.

That being said, I'm quite confused as to what a daily wish is.

I believe daily wish is referring to the daily game you have to play with a specific girl.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 11:46 AM
I believe daily wish is referring to the daily game you have to play with a specific girl.

Because of the weekly task, I asked the question.
Now the weekly task is changed to use 5 gacha tickets instead of complete daily wishes.
Thank you.

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 02:09 PM
Great... they made it so you have to get 2 stars at all 8 of the games to make mary a waifu... from the previous 7...
That's a pain... I'm terrible at the latest and had her all set up to upgrade... f....

lunarlink
06-25-2018, 02:48 PM
I'm not the greatest at the newest game but I'm really quite digging it. It's actually a very fair game/challenge, unlike bridges which just ... just a terrible game.

I had originally thought that as well, but I had recently had the weekly mission to do 10 daily wishes, which would be impossible to do in a week. I even tested it to make sure and did the daily game task and it didn't tick up. Thankfully, it looks like it's something that isn't implemented yet as they changed the weekly mission. Certainly sounds like something new and may be quite interesting!

Fking22
06-25-2018, 04:49 PM
Can anyone send me waifu sex scene of raquel

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 04:56 PM
I'm not the greatest at the newest game but I'm really quite digging it. It's actually a very fair game/challenge, unlike bridges which just ... just a terrible game.

I had originally thought that as well, but I had recently had the weekly mission to do 10 daily wishes, which would be impossible to do in a week. I even tested it to make sure and did the daily game task and it didn't tick up. Thankfully, it looks like it's something that isn't implemented yet as they changed the weekly mission. Certainly sounds like something new and may be quite interesting!

Any idea on how to get 2 stars? I can't even get to one...

Unregistered28
06-25-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi,
Anyone have had problems with Mary ? I'm trying to do the requirements but when I'm giving the tasty salad she doesn't receive it and I can't play any game neither.
Sorry for my English ;)

Unregistered
06-25-2018, 09:52 PM
i don't think i will unlock the new girl unless i figure out how to not suck at all but one of the minigames to get the day 7 achievement

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 07:12 PM
i don't think i will unlock the new girl unless i figure out how to not suck at all but one of the minigames to get the day 7 achievement

That bloody new one is a pain for me.

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 09:58 PM
That bloody new one is a pain for me.

i managed to do some of them but that was going nuts with those crystal things

Unregistered
06-27-2018, 03:38 PM
When I do a bit for the girls (wash, eat, poke) and sent to sleep, and return to them at the evening the girls have lost 100-200 'heart points'. Why that?

Unregistered
06-27-2018, 08:48 PM
When I do a bit for the girls (wash, eat, poke) and sent to sleep, and return to them at the evening the girls have lost 100-200 'heart points'. Why that?

yeah i noticed that too really not sure why it does that

Unregistered
06-28-2018, 06:04 PM
Mementos NEED to be at least slightly more common. Another luxurious gacha uncovered, another set of awful prizes. Meanwhile, still waiting on about two dozen.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 04:35 AM
Does anybody else have a problem with the be visited X times in a row not updating for your girls? I seem to be stuck on the same number of days for a few days now.

katsalia
06-29-2018, 01:06 PM

yeah i noticed that too really not sure why it does that

If you leave your girls too long and allow their hunger or cleanliness drop to 0, she will feed/bathe herself to restore some of the meter, but it also decreases affection. Basically means neglecting a girl means her affection goes down.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 03:14 PM
New update was published adding a "Daily Wish" mechanic where you need to get three girls to nearly maxed out happiness, hunger, bathroom, and energy to get a gacha ticket each day. I know Annabelle and leilani now require this to be done 10 times to hit waifu status now, and Yasu takes 7 for Waifu. This seems like a nice way to get people to engage with the game more except for a few flaws. First, you need the girl to have those stats all at the arbitrary threshold at the same time, so for instance Mary needs 100 happiness, 120 hunger, 102 bathroom, and 143 energy at the same time for her to be checked off for the requirement. You don't need all the girls at their stats to complete the task, just one girl at a time. Second biggest issue is they doubled or tripled a lot of the coin cost of items in the store. Energy is also required, so you will have to spend gems on energy drinks to finish off the requirement. Girls can now have more stats, like 150-200 energy before any mementos, but the games still pay out the same for coins and gems aren't plentiful enough to complete these wishes every day for free. Lastly, sleeping is now taking 8 hours to complete for some people.

Positives include they've made it so tasks that have a bar over 40% full now take a third less time. If your girl has 40/100 hunger, she'll eat faster. Girls also show what they like now by having larger bars for it, so Annabelle likes food and bathing, her bars are 175 at Hot instead of 100. To balance that, they increased the time it takes when they're below 40%. My Hot girls are taking 23 minutes when they used to take 20 without premium.

Fortunately, the devs have said these changes will be tweaked in the future and this is a trial run. They're aware the system isn't complete or great. Changes they've discussed in their discord channel are increasing game max payouts. This won't happen until Monday at the earliest since they're off for the weekend. Hopefully they'll tweak these requirements for these daily wishes since they're looking to be a pay-to-win system as is.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 03:26 PM
New update was published adding a "Daily Wish" mechanic where you need to get three girls to nearly maxed out happiness, hunger, bathroom, and energy to get a gacha ticket each day. I know Annabelle and leilani now require this to be done 10 times to hit waifu status now, and Yasu takes 7 for Waifu. This seems like a nice way to get people to engage with the game more except for a few flaws. First, you need the girl to have those stats all at the arbitrary threshold at the same time, so for instance Mary needs 100 happiness, 120 hunger, 102 bathroom, and 143 energy at the same time for her to be checked off for the requirement. You don't need all the girls at their stats to complete the task, just one girl at a time. Second biggest issue is they doubled or tripled a lot of the coin cost of items in the store. Energy is also required, so you will have to spend gems on energy drinks to finish off the requirement. Girls can now have more stats, like 150-200 energy before any mementos, but the games still pay out the same for coins and gems aren't plentiful enough to complete these wishes every day for free. Lastly, sleeping is now taking 8 hours to complete for some people.

Positives include they've made it so tasks that have a bar over 40% full now take a third less time. If your girl has 40/100 hunger, she'll eat faster. Girls also show what they like now by having larger bars for it, so Annabelle likes food and bathing, her bars are 175 at Hot instead of 100. To balance that, they increased the time it takes when they're below 40%. My Hot girls are taking 23 minutes when they used to take 20 without premium.

Fortunately, the devs have said these changes will be tweaked in the future and this is a trial run. They're aware the system isn't complete or great. Changes they've discussed in their discord channel are increasing game max payouts. This won't happen until Monday at the earliest since they're off for the weekend. Hopefully they'll tweak these requirements for these daily wishes since they're looking to be a pay-to-win system as is.

Yeah, the sleep hours take quite long. Though it was around 4 hours for 100% energy, 8 hours for about 175 energy now.
Which, I believe, will cause stuff like food and such to run out quite fast as you wait for them to load up again.

As free to play I can't see a way to get the tasks completed. Three girls, one day... requires higher grade stuff to get them up to that point... and the ticket just doesn't seem worth the trouble.
Simply the idea that the leveling gets afflicted by that aswell is an annoying thought.

I like the idea but the implementation seems to lack a great deal. I feel like the game is more a chore now than an actual game.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 03:35 PM
Yeah, the sleep hours take quite long. Though it was around 4 hours for 100% energy, 8 hours for about 175 energy now.
Which, I believe, will cause stuff like food and such to run out quite fast as you wait for them to load up again.

As free to play I can't see a way to get the tasks completed. Three girls, one day... requires higher grade stuff to get them up to that point... and the ticket just doesn't seem worth the trouble.
Simply the idea that the leveling gets afflicted by that aswell is an annoying thought.

I like the idea but the implementation seems to lack a great deal. I feel like the game is more a chore now than an actual game.

Not to mention the shit 8 games 2-3 stars... so... one after another complicated thing to complete... Be pro at all games OX

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 04:03 PM
This new daily wish and adding new requirements to girls no matter how close you are to leveling them up sure are lovely. I was 5 freaking minutes away from making Sakaki a waifu!!!! Now I need to complete 5 daily wishes and the affection required went up from 10500 to 12500.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 04:09 PM
This new daily wish and adding new requirements to girls no matter how close you are to leveling them up sure are lovely. I was 5 freaking minutes away from making Sakaki a waifu!!!! Now I need to complete 5 daily wishes and the affection required went up from 10500 to 12500.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. Each and every time.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 04:42 PM
Update: Devs said in their Discord server that the energy requirements for the daily wishes is a mistake on their part, but they won't be able to fix it until Monday or Tuesday.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Update: Devs said in their Discord server that the energy requirements for the daily wishes is a mistake on their part, but they won't be able to fix it until Monday or Tuesday.

somebody mind asking them to stop raising the requirements for leveling the girls... its getting out of hand... replace stuff... or increase it on new characters they introduce...
8 minigames, 5 time daily

katsalia
06-29-2018, 06:24 PM
Did anyone ever figure out a proper fix to the Loading Playfab thing? I never had it happen before but since this patch happened I can't load the game anymore no matter how much time passes or whether or not I clear my cache.

Unregistered
06-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Did anyone ever figure out a proper fix to the Loading Playfab thing? I never had it happen before but since this patch happened I can't load the game anymore no matter how much time passes or whether or not I clear my cache.
I don't. I only got it when they are updating. :/

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 12:30 AM
The new update has basically tripled the coin cost on gifts, food, and shower items. But minigames still give the same amount of coins for max lust bar.

This is getting ridiculous. Does anyone have a good strategy for making coins? These new prices suck.

Qucc123
06-30-2018, 03:56 AM
Hi anyone care to share a screenshot from Cloe's final scene? <3

Fking22
06-30-2018, 04:06 AM
Anyone have waifu image of Raquel? Please post

Chester
06-30-2018, 04:18 AM
Basically, the f2p experiencie is harder. I'm done with this game. I wanted to unlock all the sex scenes but not at this price. I'll wait til a generous person decide to post the sex scenes here, pornhub or anywhere. But spending 3 hours everyday to unlock 1 scene every 4-5 days is simply too much. Good game, bad managed for the devs imo.

katsalia
06-30-2018, 07:15 AM
I finally managed to get into the game so here are my thoughts.
Firstly when it comes to the price hike on the silver coins, based on what people here were saying I was expecting absurd prices for the same items we had before. As far as I could see, the most increase I saw on an item was under 2x it was before BUT, it also gives almost twice as much as it did before. Example is the Aloe Vera Mask, it used to give 80 Cleanliness and it costed 80 coins. Now it costs 120 coins, but it also gives 150 cleanliness now. That means that not only are you getting more for those coins, but you also don't NEED to buy certain items for certain girls because their stats aren't that high. Yasu for example at rank 6 does not have over 100 Cleanliness which means you can downgrade to the Cinnamon Honey Mask that gives 90 Cleanliness for 80 coins. So at the end of the day you're spending less coins than you would have with certain girls.

As for the Daily Wishes stuff and Affection increases for ranking up, I'm not super happy about it since I was a couple days from getting Yasu and Leilani to rank 7, but I won't judge the difficulty on Daily Wishes yet since a previous poster said the devs are removing the energy requirements. Lastly speaking of energy, I want to point out the devs reduced the Monthly task to only require 15 energy drinks used now instead of 50.

EDIT: To those who are upset about having to spend more time on the game each day... you're playing a video game. It's not the devs fault that you don't want to invest a certain amount of time into their game. This game is far from perfect, but it also is not as brokenly unbalanced and unfair as a lot of the posts I see here seem to claim.

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 09:55 AM
The daily wish requirements for the girls to rank up isn't nearly as bad as it seems. To complete the task for a gacha ticket requires 3 girls, but each girl is a daily wish individually. That means completing all three girls for the day will actually net you 3/10 for progress on a girl's affection requirements.

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 10:02 AM
katsalia
You must work for the company since you're defending it so hard.

The price increases on items DOES have an impact because the girls have also had their max stats increased. It's funny that you use Yasu as an example because that's the only girl I have with 100 still as max cleanliness. Raquel, Annabelle, and Leilani all went up to 150 cleanliness. My Sakaki has 200 max cleanliness now.

The main problem is that item prices have all went up but you still only earn about 60 - 80 coins per minigame like before the update. So they have essentially made all items twice as hard to buy for no apparent reason.

But yes, you are right that it's a free videogame. That people can choose not to play. In the next month, the devs are going to see a huge drop off in players once people see how hard it is to buy items and gain levels. This will be the next game that gets cut off the nutaku site. Guaranteed.

katsalia
06-30-2018, 10:11 AM
katsalia
You must work for the company since you're defending it so hard.

The price increases on items DOES have an impact because the girls have also had their max stats increased. It's funny that you use Yasu as an example because that's the only girl I have with 100 still as max cleanliness. Raquel, Annabelle, and Leilani all went up to 150 cleanliness. My Sakaki has 200 max cleanliness now.

The main problem is that item prices have all went up but you still only earn about 60 - 80 coins per minigame like before the update. So they have essentially made all items twice as hard to buy for no apparent reason.

But yes, you are right that it's a free videogame. That people can choose not to play. In the next month, the devs are going to see a huge drop off in players once people see how hard it is to buy items and gain levels. This will be the next game that gets cut off the nutaku site. Guaranteed.

Yes, 100% correct, giving my opinion about the update and defending the game means I work for the company, you caught me red handed. I definitely did nothing on the site before this game came out.
I already said in my post that the game is far from perfect, I've 100% had my issues with it. But any time the game had aspects that felt "unfair" the devs have jumped in to fix it.
Again it's my opinion; my perspective. If I'm able to upkeep my girls while breaking even or gaining coins, then from my point of view things aren't unreasonable.
As a side note, I love the accusations coming from someone posting as an anonymous user, it really gives you ground.

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 10:26 AM
Anyone can have an opinion. But not all opinions are equal. Some are just plain wrong.

Here are the facts: The new update has made it much harder to increase hunger and cleanliness stats. Item prices have doubled but minigames have not increased coin rewards. The standard food and shower item still only give 30 like before the update.

The devs have essentially added a giant pay wall, and very few people are going to buy into it. It's going to be hardest for new players since they won't have enough coins to buy anything.

This slow game just got even slower to the point where it's just not worth it.

Apochrophage
06-30-2018, 11:07 AM
Anyone can have an opinion. But not all opinions are equal. Some are just plain wrong.

Here are the facts: The new update has made it much harder to increase hunger and cleanliness stats. Item prices have doubled but minigames have not increased coin rewards. The standard food and shower item still only give 30 like before the update.

The devs have essentially added a giant pay wall, and very few people are going to buy into it. It's going to be hardest for new players since they won't have enough coins to buy anything.

This slow game just got even slower to the point where it's just not worth it.

This. It' sad, because it was an otherwise decent game, though was still far too time intensive/grindy for my taste.

longbottom12
06-30-2018, 11:23 PM
Edited. Now i'm fine.

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 02:43 AM
If the energy req. for the daily wishes really is mistake by the devs, I hope to see it removed on Monday than.

Another thing: this not an official site of the game so would you please calm down again?

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 07:34 AM

Unfortunately, yours is one of them. Stats are the same difficulty to get as before, as the basic clean and feed take the same amount of energy and yield the same stats (albeit taking a little more time). The maximum stats have increased, so if you want to fully max someone's stats at a point in time it will take longer, but there is no reason to do so. All the higher maximum means is that you can stockpile more stats (either by doing more actions at a time, or using the stronger items), if you so choose, and therefore be able to coast through the degen for even longer before needing to return to prevent the stat from hitting zero.

For the items, the other user already explained that. The items are more expensive, but are also better. Using his example, if you liked using the aloe vera mask, you will spend more if you continue to do so, but get more stats out of it in the process. Alternatively, you can use the cinnamon mask and get the same stats for the same price as before. So there is an option that costs the same and gives the same stats, but now there are also more options than before as well, as the effectiveness of the items has been spread out. The only thing that changes is for items that are tied to level requirements (ex: feed 5 salmon to reach tier 5, etc). In those cases, where you are getting the item for the sake of a level req, and not inherently for the stats it yields, then in that case the same item is more expensive. And even then, the inverse where items you get from gachas are now about twice as strong, so that would more than outweigh the increased cost for a very specific level requirement. Beyond that specific case, buying items for regular usage is now better than it used to be, as it is either unchanged or you have new options (again, minus being slower).

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 12:21 PM
Unfortunately, yours is one of them. Stats are the same difficulty to get as before, as the basic clean and feed take the same amount of energy and yield the same stats (albeit taking a little more time). The maximum stats have increased, so if you want to fully max someone's stats at a point in time it will take longer, but there is no reason to do so. All the higher maximum means is that you can stockpile more stats (either by doing more actions at a time, or using the stronger items), if you so choose, and therefore be able to coast through the degen for even longer before needing to return to prevent the stat from hitting zero.

For the items, the other user already explained that. The items are more expensive, but are also better. Using his example, if you liked using the aloe vera mask, you will spend more if you continue to do so, but get more stats out of it in the process. Alternatively, you can use the cinnamon mask and get the same stats for the same price as before. So there is an option that costs the same and gives the same stats, but now there are also more options than before as well, as the effectiveness of the items has been spread out. The only thing that changes is for items that are tied to level requirements (ex: feed 5 salmon to reach tier 5, etc). In those cases, where you are getting the item for the sake of a level req, and not inherently for the stats it yields, then in that case the same item is more expensive. And even then, the inverse where items you get from gachas are now about twice as strong, so that would more than outweigh the increased cost for a very specific level requirement. Beyond that specific case, buying items for regular usage is now better than it used to be, as it is either unchanged or you have new options (again, minus being slower).

The whole point is that it takes longer. ALOT longer. The game has gone into full grind mode and that's the problem. Items are more expensive, but they're not any better because max stats have also been raised. Also, the ability to acquire coins has not been raised.

You can argue all you want, but the bottom line is that the devs are making this game slower and slower with every update. Trying to justify their decision will just encourage them to make it even worse next time.

katsalia
07-01-2018, 12:42 PM
The whole point is that it takes longer. ALOT longer. The game has gone into full grind mode and that's the problem. Items are more expensive, but they're not any better because max stats have also been raised. Also, the ability to acquire coins has not been raised.

You can argue all you want, but the bottom line is that the devs are making this game slower and slower with every update. Trying to justify their decision will just encourage them to make it even worse next time.

You keep making points about it taking longer and items being more expensive. Sure, times to do things takes longer but the expensive items are a moot point. Whether the stats on a girl for getting maxed out is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Just like before you can get an 80 coin item to refill 80 of Cleanliness or Hunger. There is NO REASON to have to go beyond that unless you are trying to fulfill a daily wish.
80 in a stat covers you for about 5 hours, which is about as much time as you need to get your Energy back to 100.
Putting yourself to 150/150 instead of 90/150 is literally just paying extra coins to delay when you need to do everything again and it's not necessary unless again, you need to do daily wish, or if you want to avoid decay because you know you won't be able to check back in the next 5 hours.

SOLUTION FOR YOU: For Cleanliness give your girls Cinnamon Honey Mask and for Hunger give them Marvelous Donut.
There, you are now spending the same amount of coins you would spend before and you're getting 10 more of Hunter and Clean out of that because they give 90 in each. You now don't need to check on them for the next 5 hours.

Umiddae
07-01-2018, 01:57 PM
I'm happy because now most of my girls can wait 6 to 8 hours before fulfilling their Sleep bar or before losing any affection due to Fun, Food or Cleanliness, since I can't afford to connect every 4 hours or so.

longbottom12
07-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Anyone have waifu image of Raquel? Please post

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ww89c02hbzdhew4/Cleo%2BRaquel.rar

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 02:36 AM

What does raising the maximum stats have to do with anything? The ability (not mandatory) to fully max a stat doesn't serve any practical purpose, beyond the daily wishes which didn't exist before this update, so are better than not existing, and are entirely optional. You can get the same amount of stats now as before the update, both from the basic actions, and from items in the shop giving the same stat/coin rate of return as before. If you want to get the same amount of stats as you used to get before, you can still do that, and your experience will be the same as before. The only difference is if you, by CHOICE, decide to make use of those higher maximum values on the stat and gather more of a stat then you used to. And even then, it costs more, but you get more of the stat then before as well, as the rate of return is still the same.

Umiddae
07-02-2018, 06:04 AM
What does raising the maximum stats have to do with anything? The ability (not mandatory) to fully max a stat doesn't serve any practical purpose, beyond the daily wishes which didn't exist before this update, so are better than not existing, and are entirely optional. You can get the same amount of stats now as before the update, both from the basic actions, and from items in the shop giving the same stat/coin rate of return as before. If you want to get the same amount of stats as you used to get before, you can still do that, and your experience will be the same as before. The only difference is if you, by CHOICE, decide to make use of those higher maximum values on the stat and gather more of a stat then you used to. And even then, it costs more, but you get more of the stat then before as well, as the rate of return is still the same.

The thing with Daily Wishes is that you HAVE to do it to level up some girls (e.g. my Needy Leilany which needs 5 DW done). Forgetting the fact that it's impossible to do atm due to the energy, it doesn't seem easy either. I like a little difficulty in my games and anyway it won't be harder than that max affection in all 7 games (damn Bridges), but I can understand people being put off by this as they mentioned before. I'll wait til the energy thing is fixed and we'll be able to see if it's that hard or not. If it is, I hope they'll either lower the values a bit or make you don't need ALL the stats at the same time, just get each over the required value once to validate it, for example.

I agree with you for everything else you said tho.

katsalia
07-02-2018, 12:27 PM
The thing with Daily Wishes is that you HAVE to do it to level up some girls (e.g. my Needy Leilany which needs 5 DW done). Forgetting the fact that it's impossible to do atm due to the energy, it doesn't seem easy either. I like a little difficulty in my games and anyway it won't be harder than that max affection in all 7 games (damn Bridges), but I can understand people being put off by this as they mentioned before. I'll wait til the energy thing is fixed and we'll be able to see if it's that hard or not. If it is, I hope they'll either lower the values a bit or make you don't need ALL the stats at the same time, just get each over the required value once to validate it, for example.

I agree with you for everything else you said tho.

This is also true, I believe seeing the difference with energy requirements will show how difficult it is not. Based purely on speculation I don't imagine it being super difficult, as yes you fork over more coins to accomplish the tasks, it just requires additional management based on priorities.
For example, people like me who have been playing the game since day one probably have a lot of spare coins laying around because you spend less and less with more girls maxed out. So we could afford to spend extra on the items to accomplish the wishes.
Then with a newer player who may not have as many coins laying around, one could pick a specific girl to focus on, and maybe sacrifice playing games with them for a session and focus on feeding and bathing them. This way you'll likely hit all 3 requirements (once energy is gone).

Just as a side statement to anyone reading this, I personally would recommend new players to try making a Notepad doc for managing which things you need to do for your girls. I did this when I still had all 6 of the starting girls at once and it's a lifesaver for helping to keep track of what needs to get done or focused on.

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 01:50 PM
We have Monday evening in Germany, but the said fix for the daily wishes is not here.
If not by tomorrow, nothing will be changed.

katsalia
07-02-2018, 03:17 PM
We have Monday evening in Germany, but the said fix for the daily wishes is not here.
If not by tomorrow, nothing will be changed.

They said Monday or Tuesday, keep in mind if the devs are Canadian that today is a holiday for us.

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 06:26 PM
Minigames now give more coins for going past the maximum lust bar. Getting to 150 in Cat Race rewards 70 coins without factoring in coin pickups, and it's by far the easiest game.

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 08:45 PM
anyone having the same gacha bug as me?

When I got 10 gacha tickets and play... Let's say the regular ones...
Normally I'd open a box, the gacha menu would remain open and allow me to put in the next one.
However, for me the current weird bug takes place:
If I gain any furniture or clothing, the gacha menu just automatically closes itself, almost crashing, it seems.
This is not the case if get any food or gifts however.

Minmatt
07-04-2018, 12:28 AM
How do I find them

xxxgrail12
07-04-2018, 02:35 AM
Can someone please send images of yasu's sex scenes?

Umiddae
07-04-2018, 05:47 AM
How do I find them

In the Tasks tab, just under the Daily Task and above Weekly Tasks.

Good news :
- The Energy problem got fixed.
- Daily Wishes aren't that hard to fulfill. A bit costy but given the number of coins we can get in games, it's not really a problem.
- Level up's DW requirements go up by one at each girl who's DW were fulfilled. Meaning it can go up by 3 in a single day.

longbottom12
07-04-2018, 05:56 AM
Nice update, now balanced.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 08:13 AM
You need to complete all 3 girls of the daily wish to get the ticket, correct?

Umiddae
07-04-2018, 11:19 AM
You need to complete all 3 girls of the daily wish to get the ticket, correct?

Yes. They don't have to be completed at the exact same time though.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Does anyone have some Raquel scenes they'd be willing to share?

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Does anyone have some Raquel scenes they'd be willing to share?

go to previous page, use ctrl + f, type raquel...

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 11:01 AM
anyone else got issues getting on through google chrome?
It doesn't load ANYTHING AT ALL

Microsoft edge works fine

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Chrome doesn't work well, try firefox.

Can someone explain how you're supposed to complete the daily wishes? I don't understand them at all.

katsalia
07-05-2018, 04:10 PM

Can someone explain how you're supposed to complete the daily wishes? I don't understand them at all.

The Daily Wish task that gives you a gacha ticket requires you to have the three girls listed have their stats at the listed values.
For example if it says
Mary 86/95/110 that means you need to have Mary with 86 Happiness, 95 Hunger, and 110 Cleanliness all at the same time. If you do this then you mark her off the list of who you need for the Daily Wish task. Also note that the girls that are tasked for the Daily Wish will have their Needs meters marked with a line threshold beside a diamond to indicate what you need.

To finish the Daily Wish you need to get those Needs done for all 3 girls (each girl will be different) BUT you do not need to have all 3 girls at the same time. Once the girl met her requirements, she's check off the list and you can focus on the next one.
As a side note, girls that have rank requirements that need you to complete x amount of Daily Wishes are done quicker, as for that specifically it counts each individual girl as 1. So if you have one that needs 6 daily wishes, doing all 3 girls to do the wish for the day for the gacha ticket will give you 3/6 instead of 1/6.

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 04:43 PM

I don't use firefox, don't like it. Chrome works well normally, but now it doesn't load at all.

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Game isn't working on Firefox for me right now. Just a blank white page.

Unregistered
07-05-2018, 08:08 PM
Game isn't working on Firefox for me right now. Just a blank white page.

same issue on chrome.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 05:37 AM
The Daily Wish task that gives you a gacha ticket requires you to have the three girls listed have their stats at the listed values.
For example if it says
Mary 86/95/110 that means you need to have Mary with 86 Happiness, 95 Hunger, and 110 Cleanliness all at the same time. If you do this then you mark her off the list of who you need for the Daily Wish task. Also note that the girls that are tasked for the Daily Wish will have their Needs meters marked with a line threshold beside a diamond to indicate what you need.

I appreciate your help. But I am doing something wrong and I can't figure out what. I nearly maximized all of Mary's stats (125/125 happiness, 146/150 kitchen, 123/125 bath, and nearly maximum energy using the drink. But it still says 0/2 for daily wishes. It shows no notification that I accomplished anything after I boosted those stats. Where in the game does it say that Mary needs 86/95/110 etc, and where is the line threshold with the diamond, cause I can't find any of those. Currently, Mary is the only girl that needs this requirement to level up, I've unlocked 2 other girls; one of them is a friend and the other is new. Do all 3 girls need to be at a level that requires the daily wishes for it to work? Thanks.

katsalia
07-06-2018, 08:09 AM
I appreciate your help. But I am doing something wrong and I can't figure out what. I nearly maximized all of Mary's stats (125/125 happiness, 146/150 kitchen, 123/125 bath, and nearly maximum energy using the drink. But it still says 0/2 for daily wishes. It shows no notification that I accomplished anything after I boosted those stats. Where in the game does it say that Mary needs 86/95/110 etc, and where is the line threshold with the diamond, cause I can't find any of those. Currently, Mary is the only girl that needs this requirement to level up, I've unlocked 2 other girls; one of them is a friend and the other is new. Do all 3 girls need to be at a level that requires the daily wishes for it to work? Thanks.

First and foremost, you should not waste energy drinks on this stuff, you'll need them later for other leveling requirements or weekly tasks. They took away Energy requirements for Daily Wishes so you only need to worry about Happiness, Hunger, and Cleanliness.
I took a couple pictures to try and illustrate better, which I was going to do in my original post but I was being lazy. Oops.
Anywho, in the first picture attached I've shown where you see who is needed (I don't know if Daily Wishes are different for each person, this is just who mine are). To access it you go to the Tasks button in the bottom right which I circled, then when you are in that menu go to the Tasks tab. In the same picture I also circled where the requirements for your Daily Wish are. For me I need:
Raquel at 153/106/104 (Which means 153 Happiness, 106 Hunger, 104 Cleanliness)
Annabelle at 83/109/97 (Which means 83 Happiness, 109 Hunger, 97 Cleanliness)
Leilani at 100/122/116 (Which means 100 Happiness, 122 Hunger, 116 Cleanliness)

Now if you look at the second picture attached I show Leilani and circled her Needs in the bottom left. There you can see the threshold lines I talked about in my previous post. Once you get those Needs past those lines, the diamond and line will light up to indicate you are past the threshold you need. If you manage to get all three of those Needs past the thresholds at the same time, you will get a small cutscene, and then the Daily Wish thresholds will disappear from their Needs bars to show you completed it. At this point, it should cross Leilani off the list from the first picture, which would leave Raquel and Annabelle.
At this point, doing Annabelle and Raquel would mean you would be rewarded with the gacha ticket. And to emphasize something from my first point, those 3 girls DO NOT need to have their thresholds met all at the same time. It's per girl, so once a girl is crossed off the list you're done with her for the day. I don't know if the devs changed it, but assuming they haven't to meet your requirement for Mary you only need to do 2 Daily Wishes, that should count for individual girls and not the Daily Wish task as a whole. So if you did Leilani for your first one you would have 1/2 for your requirement, if you then did Annabelle or Raquel, you would have the 2/2 you need for Mary's requirement.

I hope that makes things clearer for you.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Anyone else have issues with poking not registrating?
I used to spam click and it worked
Then I had to wait and click
Now it just doesn't register at all.

katsalia
07-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Anyone else have issues with poking not registrating?
I used to spam click and it worked
Then I had to wait and click
Now it just doesn't register at all.

If the girl's Happiness is full you can't poke her anymore until it goes down.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 02:25 PM
If the girl's Happiness is full you can't poke her anymore until it goes down.

weird part is, it takes energy, add +1 and does 0 to pokes added

DrunkMonkGar
07-06-2018, 04:27 PM
I've had the game bug out and not register pokes at all a few times. Refreshing the tab worked.

Kuchenkrieger
07-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Just w8, i'm busy. I'll send you full image of all girls.

Please send me the pictures of all scenes

longbottom12
07-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Please send me the pictures of all scenes

Sure, just w8, i'll create a topic to share all.

marksmith89
07-10-2018, 05:26 PM

Any Update on the post with all the gifs?

katsalia
07-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Anyone else have their game completely break? I was playing and suddenly I couldn't do anything with anyone, then after refreshing the page it said everyone is asleep, all of their stats are 0/0 except Mary who is otherwise normal. Refreshing and leaving the site didn't seem to fix it, so I'm curious if anyone else had this happen in the last little bit?

Unregistered
Anyone else have their game completely break? I was playing and suddenly I couldn't do anything with anyone, then after refreshing the page it said everyone is asleep, all of their stats are 0/0 except Mary who is otherwise normal. Refreshing and leaving the site didn't seem to fix it, so I'm curious if anyone else had this happen in the last little bit?

Yep, was just coming to check on this. Game broke lol.

Unregistered
Yes! The game broke entirely. I hope I can still do todays mission for the event! This absolutely messes me up!

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 07:14 PM
Pocket Waifu Cardhouse...

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Is it just me or is getting mementos for leveling up the biggest pain in the butt... as its just pure luck and randomness to encounter them at all...

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Is it just me or is getting mementos for leveling up the biggest pain in the butt... as its just pure luck and randomness to encounter them at all...

It's the worst. If you're lucky you'll actually encounter one ever 5 tries, and actually land one (without unconvering) one every 10 gachas.

Game also just went down for maintenance as I was hoping to finish the event. xD

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 08:20 PM
It's the worst. If you're lucky you'll actually encounter one ever 5 tries, and actually land one (without unconvering) one every 10 gachas.

Game also just went down for maintenance as I was hoping to finish the event. xD

I used 100 gacha tickets with 0 gains and 1 pop up every 25-30 tickets XD

anaslex
07-12-2018, 10:26 PM
I've found a way to get the animations of sex scenes and girls (without dialogue+camera movement+background).
I need somebody to tell me the names of the scenes, with chrome: ctrl+shift+i (opens inspect) then clicking network
load a scene with cache cleared and a file like this should appear

girla_sofa

proof of scene

https://i.imgur.com/PTrDX5r.mp4
if somebody has some of these scenes and is willing to help me that would be nice:
mary's 5th scene
sakaki's 4th and 5th scenes
cleo's 4th and 5th scenes
raquel's 4th and 5th scenes
annabelle 3rd 4th and 5th scenes
all of leilani + yasu + eva + event scenes
(just the name of the scenes)
I think all the scenes are like this:
girl(letter from a to h depending on which girl it is)_(rough description of the scene)

longbottom12
07-12-2018, 10:39 PM
I've found a way to get the animations of sex scenes and girls (without dialogue+camera movement+background).
I need somebody to tell me the names of the scenes, with chrome: ctrl+shift+i (opens inspect) then clicking network

girla_sofa

proof of scene

if somebody has some of these scenes and is willing to help me that would be nice:
mary's 5th scene
girl(letter from a to h depending on which girl it is)_(rough description of the scene)

Thanks for trick, but unnecessary, i like play normal, and have full Waifu now.

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 10:43 PM
I used 100 gacha tickets with 0 gains and 1 pop up every 25-30 tickets XD

I did 8 today. Only had one gacha appear (luxurious). Fortunately, I uncovered and got it. Still, they need to at least update it so the "rare prize" message includes mementos. That would at least give you a better shot at knowing what to uncover.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 02:17 AM

To get the mementos has turned almost impossible. In the last 20 tickets not a single one was drawable.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 08:47 AM

girla_sofa

proof of scene

mary's 5th scene

it works for some scenes, the other ones only show ExecuteCloud and the file is hidden, if you only need the name of the file it's up to a guessing game.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 09:08 AM
it works for some scenes, the other ones only show ExecuteCloud and the file is hidden, if you only need the name of the file it's up to a guessing game.
Just noticed they are removing these files right now from each scene, props to devs for looking at forums.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 09:22 AM
Thanks for trick, but unnecessary, i like play normal, and have full Waifu now.
Could you post the scenes for Yasu? I'd like to farm them but i'm stuck on getting mementos for Mary and cannot proceed. I swear this memenots grind is killing the game for me, after 70 or 80 gacha on Mary only once it was dropped.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 03:45 PM
Saben como desbloquear a eva no eh podido hoy hacer nada.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 06:05 PM
Could the devs at least try with gacha? Just had a luxurious gacha and SEVEN of the nine choices were sub-30 lust dust. What garbage.

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 08:59 PM
Sakaki's waifu album image shows her covered in sperm, yet the sexscene has no such thing taking place.
Can we conclude that not all album pictures correctly reflect what happen? Or does the thing simply not load properly for me?

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 09:31 PM
I just started playing the game and whenever I do some things like feed or bathe they need to sleep again. Is there anyway that I can increase their energy or slower the rate of energy they consume

Tom80
07-15-2018, 01:22 AM
I just started playing the game and whenever I do some things like feed or bathe they need to sleep again. Is there anyway that I can increase their energy or slower the rate of energy they consume

No, they consume a fixed energy for play, eat and wash.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 07:51 PM
I am just a newbie, and I am stuck in the 'level up requirements' which tell me to complete two daily wishes, can anybody tell me what this 'daily wishes' is?

Catur
07-17-2018, 04:59 AM
I didn't understand what daily wishes mean
I got it from mary green lvl up requirements
Lvl 4 to 5

Umiddae
07-17-2018, 05:00 AM
I am just a newbie, and I am stuck in the 'level up requirements' which tell me to complete two daily wishes, can anybody tell me what this 'daily wishes' is?

You should have all the infos you need in harem-battle.club/others/4229-upcoming-game-pocket-waifu-40.html#post121620

Read katsalia's post, and if you still have questions, I'll answer them when I can.

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 11:19 AM
I already see kastalia post and i still didn't get it
Im already maxed the meter of hungry, sleep etc.
But i still dont get a daily wish checklist

Umiddae
07-17-2018, 08:11 PM
I already see kastalia post and i still didn't get it
Im already maxed the meter of hungry, sleep etc.
But i still dont get a daily wish checklist

It's not a matter of maxing stats. It's a matter of getting them over the requirements at the same time. Also remember that the requirements change every day, and it's not always the same girls.

Catur
07-17-2018, 10:50 PM
The main problem is when i go to task button the daily wish button its not there
So i confused

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Has anyone made a image dump for all the scenes for each girl yet?

sakuramelin
07-21-2018, 09:56 AM
I now stuck at the loading scene "loading data game". It's because of me or the game?

Raad
07-22-2018, 11:55 AM
I have the same problem. Have to do Daily Wishes but they aren't shown in the task bar.
Can anyone help?

SnakeJaws
07-22-2018, 11:18 PM
If anyone can, can they send me the 5 images of leilani? thankss. : )

SnakeJaws
07-22-2018, 11:31 PM
Anything happen with this yet?

katsalia
07-23-2018, 05:10 PM
For the people asking for the "daily wish button", if you saw the pictures in my post from a few pages back there is no button, it's just under your daily tasks for the day.

Also for the people who are keep asking for the CG images over and over, the images for this game honestly shouldn't get posted. This isn't a normal gacha game with 50+ characters that are given randomly so you might not get the character you want. It's a progression based game, so by asking for someone to post the images you're just taking away players from the game because you don't want to earn the images yourself. You'd essentially kill the game and make everyone else's effort and/or money pointless.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 11:34 PM
Does anyone know what the reward for Daily Monarch is? I think it's completing 100 requested games from your girls. The prize said "?" and when I claimed it, nothing seemed to happen.

coolguy22
07-26-2018, 02:47 PM
Anyone willing to share the Summer's Shadow scene? pls pm me :sweat:

katsalia
07-26-2018, 03:39 PM
Does anyone know what the reward for Daily Monarch is? I think it's completing 100 requested games from your girls. The prize said "?" and when I claimed it, nothing seemed to happen.

I personally don't know what it is, but I would recommend sending a ticket to ask the devs. They're usually pretty good at answering those ticket questions within 24 hours.

Anyone willing to share the Summer's Shadow scene? pls pm me :sweat:

It's not an actual scene. It's like the beast event where it's a written erotica story with a small sketch at the bottom.

coolguy22
07-27-2018, 02:25 PM
Anyone wanna share the Summer's Shadow sketch then? pm me pls :joy:

Draganis
08-01-2018, 04:04 PM
For the people asking for the "daily wish button", if you saw the pictures in my post from a few pages back there is no button, it's just under your daily tasks for the day.

I cannot do daily wishes, for it doesn't appear in my Tasks:

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 05:55 PM
I cannot do daily wishes, for it doesn't appear in my Tasks:

Maybe you don't have enough girls yet.

DrunkMonkGar
08-06-2018, 02:54 PM
The prize for Daily Monarch is in now. It's a sex scene with Andrea.

Él chagro
08-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Excuse me What are the mementos that I must gather to be able to level up?

katsalia
08-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Excuse me What are the mementos that I must gather to be able to level up?

They are rare drops that you get from the gacha. The memento you get is for the girl you roll the gacha on, and unless it was proven wrong at some point, don't roll the gacha while the girl is sleeping or it won't drop them for some reason.

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 06:07 AM
The requirement to level up Mary is complete 2 daily wishes, but I don't know what it is and how to complete it, anybody help me?

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 08:24 AM
do u guess see that good boy picture ? how to unlock it or is it preparation for new event?

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 07:32 PM
How the hell do you pre register, I’m looking everywhere and people are all asking and I see no answers lol

Door10
08-14-2018, 06:42 AM
Can someone please send me all the sexscene of each girl?

STUCKMAN-BECAUSE-OF-DW
08-14-2018, 04:31 PM
Hi, just want to say I read like 10 page of this chat and make me smile to see people serious and helpful for a open game. Maybe more than other game.
So my problem is about daily wish. Can't see them under daily task. I have to trigger them or wait something ?
Thanks and good luck :)

Not-stuck-Anymore
08-14-2018, 10:16 PM
The requirement to level up Mary is complete 2 daily wishes

Too unlock daily wishy in the task desk. You need to be friend with the 3 girls. Mary Sasaki and Cleo

Terapaap
08-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Wtf is daily wishes I don't understand can someone please tell me pleaseeeeee

Unregistered
08-15-2018, 12:50 PM
Wtf is daily wishes I don't understand can someone please tell me pleaseeeeee

You have to be friend with the 3 first girls. And it appears in your task desk. You have to get like 120/150 happiness. 105/115 cleanliness and 110/120 hunger.

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:22 AM
More mementos required to get an extra level on girls? You funny PW. You funny.

DrunkMonkGar
08-17-2018, 04:40 PM
They put a new sex scene in the nightgown bundle, but you can buy it on its own for 500 diamonds. Not really worth the price in my opinion, but at least Yasu is cute.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Has anyone known how to unlock 8th level yet?

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:29 PM
I'm getting a unity error and the game is not loading. RiP dailys

DrunkMonkGar
08-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Huh, the game bugged out on me today and I found out daily wish scenes aren't predetermined. So if there is one scene you really want to see you should be able to refresh the tab and get a new one.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 09:57 PM
How do you get the Good Boy secret album scene?

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 01:14 AM
It ses to get 4 stars on any minigame but as far as I can tell there are only 3 how do you get 4?

DrunkMonkGar
08-27-2018, 12:57 PM
How do you get the Good Boy secret album scene?

Max out the daily task achievement.

It ses to get 4 stars on any minigame but as far as I can tell there are only 3 how do you get 4?

Completely filling the bar counts as another tier of completion.

Tom80
08-29-2018, 01:57 PM
Does somebody know when the "???" of Mary, Raquiel and Yasu will be visible?

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 10:13 AM
Gacha needs a complete overhaul. I just did 3 luxurious gachas in a row with zero mementos, as well as another 4 favor gachas with nothing. This is just brutal.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Well shit. My new weekly task is unlock 4 more clothes or furniture but I already unlocked it all and unlocking recolors of clothes don't count.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 10:36 PM
Well shit. My new weekly task is unlock 4 more clothes or furniture but I already unlocked it all and unlocking recolors of clothes don't count.

If you get old clothes from gacha it will count new ones for your task

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Can anybody post the sex scene of yasu from last event? I was on vacation and totally missed it

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Can anybody post the sex scene of yasu from last event? I was on vacation and totally missed it
You can buy it for 500 gems. But it's not worthy. :(

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Im friends now with sakaki, and im stuck with the memory of the first hot scene, it shows the text, then goes white, then the game closed, and when I open it again, the cutscene starts again, its a never ending cycle, I dont care if I restart the progress, just help me, tell me how to move on with her
PS:I can change To other girls, before it appears but still, is frustating, ill be thankfull if you help me out

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Im friends now with sakaki, and im stuck with the memory of the first hot scene, it shows the text, then goes white, then the game closed, and when I open it again, the cutscene starts again, its a never ending cycle, I dont care if I restart the progress, just help me, tell me how to move on with her
PS:I can change To other girls, before it appears but still, is frustating, ill be thankfull if you help me out

It's a bug.
If you play browser version, try mobile version.
If you play mobile version, try browser version.

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 04:39 AM

hey just read its go out bu ti just may say its on the daily task nor on thier level up req..

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 12:16 PM
Any word on what the ??? is for the waifu+ level up requirements? Need Yasu especially.

Tom80
09-23-2018, 01:44 PM
Any word on what the ??? is for the waifu+ level up requirements? Need Yasu especially.

The ??? stand for a not yet revealed requirement. Sadly three weeks have passed since Level 8 was revealed and still no word when the ??? will get a task...

Tom80
09-23-2018, 11:46 PM
My loading screen doesn't go past Playfab anymore since this morning.

Chrome and FF.

Does somebody know how to counter that?
Cache is cleared.

Unregistered
09-24-2018, 04:29 AM
Hi guys, why i can't take off clothes? Need premium?

Tom80
09-24-2018, 11:02 AM
Hi guys, why i can't take off clothes? Need premium?

Depends.
Complete nudeness is only available to Waifu level. (Or at least Lv.6 I think).
Or via premium, but girlfriend level is needed nevertheless.

I hope that helped.

DrunkMonkGar
09-28-2018, 03:41 PM
The garden is now complete and seems to be a neat extra mechanic. It also revealed the missing requirements to advance past Waifu: Special flowers for each girl. Andrea breaks down what they can be used for.

Unfortunately buying extra plots is expensive at 2500 coins for a second field, which I haven't had since they changed the shop prices.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 08:01 AM
The garden is now complete and seems to be a neat extra mechanic. It also revealed the missing requirements to advance past Waifu: Special flowers for each girl. Andrea breaks down what they can be used for.

Unfortunately buying extra plots is expensive at 2500 coins for a second field, which I haven't had since they changed the shop prices.

Third slot is 250 gems, which I clicked a bit too quickly to buy before I even noticed it was gems. Fourth slot 500 gems, which I haven't bought so not sure how much more expensive they get after that.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Third slot is 250 gems, which I clicked a bit too quickly to buy before I even noticed it was gems. Fourth slot 500 gems, which I haven't bought so not sure how much more expensive they get after that.
You can get 2 last slot by doing tasks

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 07:04 PM
Damn. The new monthly task for me requires 75 hours of waiting for feeding and bathing reqs, at least 75 gems for energy drinks, at least 2500 coins for gifts, then 300 pokes, 40 daily wishes, 50 times put to sleep, and 50 minigames. Why are there so many requirements this month?

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 11:06 PM
Does anyone know Yasu's special flower?

DrunkMonkGar
09-30-2018, 11:36 PM
Damn. The new monthly task for me requires 75 hours of waiting for feeding and bathing reqs, at least 75 gems for energy drinks, at least 2500 coins for gifts, then 300 pokes, 40 daily wishes, 50 times put to sleep, and 50 minigames. Why are there so many requirements this month?

Mine is just 75 gifts, 6 weeklies and 100 minigames. You may want to put in a ticket.

DrunkMonkGar
10-01-2018, 04:21 PM
I just unlocked the special flowers. They all cost 1600 dust. The names are Radiant Rose for Mary, Chibi Cherry for Sakaki, Sparkling Strawberry for Cleo, Exclusive Erosa for Raquel, Towering Trollius for Annabell, Bizarre Briar for Leilani, Vernal Vesper for Yasu and Diffident Daffodil for Eva.

Appears they give 10 days to complete 5(?) quest stages. First stage for Mary is using 1 rain forest incense, 1 single rose and to complete 1 daily task.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 07:28 AM
Just now i was not able to water the garden, after click water it loads and not thing happen. It is because i am upgrading the sprinkler or it is a bug?
P/s: i can still water the garden this morning despite the upgrade.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Just now i was not able to water the garden, after click water it loads and not thing happen. It is because i am upgrading the sprinkler or it is a bug?
P/s: i can still water the garden this morning despite the upgrade.

I'm getting the same problem, but I didn't upgrade anything else. I can't water plants OR harvest. Today the crop that was ready is now dead because I couldn't harvest it.

DrunkMonkGar
10-02-2018, 05:47 PM
Stage 2 for Mary's flower is using 1 king melon, completing 1 daily wish task and watering plants 5 times. There was a 12 hour wait between stage 1 and 2, so these could be very tight on time.

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Today i upgraded one of my fields from level 1 to 2 using 500 coins and it said to skip it, only need 2 gems, i click it and it took me about 400 gems.
Be careful with this

Unregistered
10-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Anyone notice that all the rewards of garden's task some how turn into sasaki's shirt ?

DrunkMonkGar
10-04-2018, 04:43 AM
Mary's stage 3 is 1 black coffee, 1 daily task and 3 stars on Spiral, Switch the Gravity and Bridges.

Anyone notice that all the rewards of garden's task some how turn into sasaki's shirt ?
It was just a display error that has been fixed. I still got the correct rewards while it was happening.

Edit: The second upgrade of fields is "Lusty", which cost's 1500 silver and 7 days which improves growth time from .85 to .7.

Sydney_Shaw
10-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Sorry to ask such a dumb question but I can't find how to water the garden, i wait 24h past the first seed I took and when i click on the tools I just got upgrade demand..

DrunkMonkGar
10-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Click on the growing field once the water level is low enough and it will let you water it. Do not let the water run out, that will cause the crop to degrade badly, do it early. I've seen it doable at 49% water level, but I don't know what the minimum value is yet. Edit: 63% is now the highest I've seen waterable.

Edit: Mary's stage 4 is 1 classy bouquet, 1 daily wish task and 5 waterings.

DrunkMonkGar
10-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Mary's stage 5 is 10 gacha points, 5 timewarps, and 1 each of daily game task and daily wish task.

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 02:59 AM
What are the requirements for unlocking additional garden slots?

2 = 250 coins
3 = 250 gems
4 = 500 gems
5 = ???
6 = ???

Does anyone know the last two?

DrunkMonkGar
10-07-2018, 04:33 AM
You unlock 2 plots from garden tasks.

DrunkMonkGar
10-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Mary's flower is finally harvested. Try not to do so while a girl is doing something, like usual that breaks things. No reward for level 8 "Sweetheart", except that you can go back to not spending money on them aside from wishes.

It is strongly implied that if you trade a flower in for mementos you get no other benefit for it whatsoever.

Moving on to Yasu's flower, because fuck Raquel and also Yasu will actually be able to benefit from the reduced action time, her stage 1 is 1 plushy, cheesecake and daily game.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:48 PM
I don't understand how the garden items work after you harvest them. There is no change in the girls' stats after using them. Is it bugged?

DrunkMonkGar
10-11-2018, 07:03 PM
It is bugged that the 'doing things' window doesn't immediately pop up, but it is feeding/bathing them properly.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 08:00 PM
I have just collect the achievement "your truest wish", the reward is "?" what is this mean?

DrunkMonkGar
10-13-2018, 05:49 AM
I have just collect the achievement "your truest wish", the reward is "?" what is this mean?

It will probably be a sex scene, but they haven't implemented it yet. The Andrea scene was the same way.

Yasu stage 2 is 1 takoyaki, gold glitter and daily wish task.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 08:18 AM
It will probably be a sex scene, but they haven't implemented it yet. The Andrea scene was the same way.

Yasu stage 2 is 1 takoyaki, gold glitter and daily wish task.

If we already accepted the "?" reward will get the scene later?

DrunkMonkGar
10-14-2018, 02:22 PM
If we already accepted the "?" reward will get the scene later?

Once it's implemented you'll get the scene right as you log on. Which will break it because a sleeping window will be up, but it'll be in the album to view properly.

Yasu stage 3 is 1 yerba mate, 3 stars in cat race, sky jump and bridges, and 1 daily game task.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 08:16 PM
Once it's implemented you'll get the scene right as you log on. Which will break it because a sleeping window will be up, but it'll be in the album to view properly.

Yasu stage 3 is 1 yerba mate, 3 stars in cat race, sky jump and bridges, and 1 daily game task.

Im on this stage rn and im having trouble completing the 3 stars in the minigames. even though i obtain 3 stars in the games, the quest always states that i have 2/3 completed