PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming game: Pocket Waifu

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 09:22 PM
So what's the point of advancing to Sweetheart level? Just did with Yasu. No scene, no gems, no achievement, no benefit. Don't think I'm going to bother with the rest.

DrunkMonkGar
10-15-2018, 07:04 AM
Im on this stage rn and im having trouble completing the 3 stars in the minigames. even though i obtain 3 stars in the games, the quest always states that i have 2/3 completed

I also ran into that yesterday. I put in a ticket about it, but I guess they don't work weekends.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 08:38 AM
Im on this stage rn and im having trouble completing the 3 stars in the minigames. even though i obtain 3 stars in the games, the quest always states that i have 2/3 completed

I'm having the same problem, my flower needs 7 days more to grow, i hope they will fix it in time

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 10:17 PM
What a piece of sheet. 0/10

DrunkMonkGar
10-16-2018, 05:11 AM
They fixed Yasu's flower with this latest update. Cat race was the offender for me, once I redid it the flower advance like normal.

Also Sweetheart level adds an email from whichever girl and a new picture. There isn't very much meat to it, but I found Mary's message very sweet.

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 02:13 PM
I have a problem with event quest too... It's says "Poke the girls 40 times" and i got 2/40 and no matter how much i poke them it doesn't go higher!!! >:(

DrunkMonkGar
10-16-2018, 03:14 PM
It doesn't count if the girl's happiness is full. If it isn't full and also isn't raising then the game bugged out and you need to refresh the tab.

DrunkMonkGar
10-17-2018, 09:00 AM
I forgot to report on Yasu's stage 4. I believe it was 1 daily wish task, classy bouquet and celestial incense. It may have been rain forest instead of celestial.

Her stage 5 is 10 points of gacha, 5 hours of timewarp and both daily tasks.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 03:33 PM
As usual, the new game has insane progression. My eva is going to be stuck for a while

Verpail
10-18-2018, 04:22 AM
How can i take event girl if reward for event ask is 15 and 30 points!?!?!? I think its need 50 every day to have all event rewards!

Thorrek
10-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Don't worry. On last day there will be quest for about 80 points or so, as in previous events. I will advice you to farm some gacha tickets though.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 02:19 PM
So high Roller.... Am i the only one who find it impossible to get 2 star or even full bar it? Why do i need to do that you ask?
Well Eva have this fill lust bar on all mini games (8/9) -__-

Will wait until more will complain about it and make it more doable . Or get good?

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 05:28 PM
How can i take event girl if reward for event ask is 15 and 30 points!?!?!? I think its need 50 every day to have all event rewards!

I asked them that and got this

Hello,

Thank you for your message, the total amount of tokens to get during events is 375, with 25 points of overhead, but the amounts differ between the days. If you do all tasks in the event, you will get all prizes.

Best regards,
Pocket Waifu team

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 11:56 PM
So high Roller.... Am i the only one who find it impossible to get 2 star or even full bar it? Why do i need to do that you ask?
Well Eva have this fill lust bar on all mini games (8/9) -__-

Will wait until more will complain about it and make it more doable . Or get good?

honestly was hoping to get my last momento and rank eva up before a new game would show up, cuz i thought they might include it in her lvl up requirement....and here we are ;-;

im sure we just need to get good for now until the full bar threshold goes down if it does at all

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Did anyone completed high roller?? I can barely reach 3 stars.

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 09:19 PM
This event scene is making me confused so much

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 01:13 AM
I can't do the weekly bc i already have all furniture and clothes for all girls. I don't have all the colors for some of the stuff but that shit doesn't count for the mission. FML

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 01:40 AM
I can't do the weekly bc i already have all furniture and clothes for all girls. I don't have all the colors for some of the stuff but that shit doesn't count for the mission. FML
gacha dupes count

DrunkMonkGar
10-21-2018, 04:58 AM
I'm... I'm actually a little ill after that event scene and there's a pain near my temple.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 06:55 AM
The event scene seems to be a little too dark for this game

DrunkMonkGar
10-21-2018, 05:41 PM
I will say the new girl being an Italian red haired cougar is a hell of a combination. Some of her mementos raise concerns, however. I don't think I'm ready for another crazy girl yet.

Edit: I was able to harvest Yasu's flower. She may or may not be a chuuni, but she knows her stuff. Thanks to one of the garden bugs I was also able to find out that there is at least 1 dialogue for giving a girl an additional flower.

Edit2: Forgot to plant Raquel's. Her stage 1 is 1 racon's epice, cinema tickets and a game task.

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 08:54 AM
25 minutes ago, i harvested Yasu's special flower with the reward od 2 momentoes, and...
Yasu hasn't been rank up yet. Is this require the other chose or this is a bug?
If this is a bug, i find myself wasting 10 days for nothing

DrunkMonkGar
10-22-2018, 04:25 PM
25 minutes ago, i harvested Yasu's special flower with the reward od 2 momentoes, and...
Yasu hasn't been rank up yet. Is this require the other chose or this is a bug?
If this is a bug, i find myself wasting 10 days for nothing

I suspected that was the case when the permanent stat boost was separated from the memento turn in.

Raquel's stage 2 is 1 caviar, red wine and a daily wish task. Figures her flower is also a gold digger.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 07:20 AM
Hi i missed the event and i cant get that scene right now can someone post it or send it to me please ?
- thank you

DrunkMonkGar
10-23-2018, 09:11 AM
Raquel's stage 3 is 3 stars in snake, line breaker and sky jump, 1 black coffee and daily game task.

DrunkMonkGar
10-25-2018, 10:38 AM
Raquel's stage 4 is a king melon and both daily tasks.

I can also say that flowers count even if you hadn't reached lover level with the girl. I gave Yasu's days before I hit lover and it was already checked off.

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 12:00 AM
High Roller needs some major improvements. Ridiculous that the new girl needs to fill the bar 9 times. I haven't even gotten 3 stars once, coming from someone who maxes out all the other games routinely. The cross screen shot is too precise.

DrunkMonkGar
10-26-2018, 07:58 AM
Raquel's 5th and final stage is 15 points of gacha and 8 hours of timewarp.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 02:12 AM
High Roller needs some major improvements. Ridiculous that the new girl needs to fill the bar 9 times. I haven't even gotten 3 stars once, coming from someone who maxes out all the other games routinely. The cross screen shot is too precise.

Have you tried using the background to guide your shots? The lines match up decently and my score rose some afterwards. Not up to full lust bar but with practice hopefully...

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 05:54 AM
Before with the upgraded watering can and spade it took 2 minutes to water, now it takes 4 minutes. What happened?

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 05:13 PM
Before with the upgraded watering can and spade it took 2 minutes to water, now it takes 4 minutes. What happened?

I gave Raquel her flower, got the Sweetheart talk, but no level up.
I sent a ticket. Support answer: Please grow flower again.

W...T...F.

DrunkMonkGar
10-31-2018, 06:57 PM
I gave Raquel her flower, got the Sweetheart talk, but no level up.
I sent a ticket. Support answer: Please grow flower again.

W...T...F.

That sucks, I literally just gave Raquel her flower and got the level up just fine.

Edit: Bahaha, Valentina's flower is a "Fornicating Fly-Trap". Stage 1 is 1 salmon, opera tickets and a game task.

Unregistered
10-31-2018, 10:32 PM
My monthly task requires 8 diferrent tasks instead of 3 as usual. Guess i won't be able to fill that

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 04:42 AM
9 times full bar in High Roller for Valentine...

Nice way of selling diamonds.

Tom80
11-01-2018, 02:46 PM
That sucks, I literally just gave Raquel her flower and got the level up just fine.

Choosing the Memento option does NOT count for the give special flower task anymore !!!
Just found out.

DrunkMonkGar
11-01-2018, 02:54 PM
It hasn't ever. I warned that may have been the case last month and it was confirmed later.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 09:17 AM
My monthly task requires 8 diferrent tasks instead of 3 as usual. Guess i won't be able to fill that

What are you tanking about? Monthly always been 8 and 5 of the requirements you complete in less than 20 days just by playing the game normally, the other 3 are rly easy to do as well.

DrunkMonkGar
11-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Valentina's stage 2 is 1 aloe vera, white wine and daily wish task.

My monthly is 600 pokes, 150 feeds and 30 daily tasks and general wishes, for the record.

DrunkMonkGar
11-03-2018, 04:46 AM
Valentina's stage 3 is 3 stars for line breaker, switch the gravity and high roller, 1 guarana and daily game task.

Edit: Stage 4 is 1 fish&chips, opera ticket and daily wish task.

DrunkMonkGar
11-04-2018, 07:37 AM
As usual, Valentina's stage 5 is 10 points of gacha, 5 hours of timewarp and both daily tasks.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 07:47 PM
The VIP we get sometimes, is it random? I'm not sure if i should wait or just buy the gifts to complete Eva.

DrunkMonkGar
11-07-2018, 01:29 AM
It isn't random. You get free VIP time for completing monthly tasks and certain achievements.

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 04:24 AM
9 times full bar in High Roller for Valentine...

Nice way of selling diamonds.

It may be a bug, but I've gotten credit towards that task with only 3 stars, rather than a full bar. Currently 5/9, definitely haven't gotten the full bar that many times.

DrunkMonkGar
11-07-2018, 05:01 PM
I'm apprehensive of Leilani being allowed near anyone, but as a big tabletop nerd I'm excited for this event. I'm liking seeing the girls interact as well, aside from Leilani and Raquel.

Unregistered
11-07-2018, 11:57 PM
It isn't random. You get free VIP time for completing monthly tasks and certain achievements.

Thx, i will wait to finish the month task to rush her.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 10:19 AM
The requirements for leveling Valentina up to level 6 are: 2 opera tickets, 4 mementos, 5 daily game tasks and 6 harvested crops.

Mementos gotten before getting to this level still count as I had gotten 2 earlier and only needed to get 2 more. As for the previous requirement I got past the high roller without actually maxing out the lust bar completly every time. It seemed to count a few times were I was only close to maxing it out. In achievemnts it count me as maxing it out 7 times and I'm pretty sure I have maxed it out at least once after I finished the requirement for Valentina.

DrunkMonkGar
11-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Yasu continues to know what she's talking about, mostly. I don't appreciate Andrea fucking with dice.

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 11:00 AM
This has been an interesting, if non-sexual event so far. Biggest concern is the amount of different times we've had to buy diamond related items from the store. If I hadn't had a few in my inventory by chance, I'd already be out. As it is, I'm sitting on 1 diamond, and I'm screwed if we have to buy anything tonight. I'm guessing missing a day screws it all up, too.

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 02:02 PM
But after this event where the poster go?

DrunkMonkGar
11-12-2018, 02:52 PM
But after this event where the poster go?

The album, presumably.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 03:00 AM
(sorry for my bad english) but are special flowers worth it, they make you spend a lot of gem.
And someone can explain me how to rush a girl?

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 01:40 PM
Any predictions for what this event is leading to? Awful lot of work for a poster and uneventful story so far. Are the girls all going to get taken by the monster? Somehow I doubt it. :)

Tom80
11-13-2018, 11:25 PM
(sorry for my bad english) but are special flowers worth it, they make you spend a lot of gem.

So far only Level 8 requirements for Mary, Raquel and Yasu need them.
I wouldn't grow them before that.

What do you mean with "rush a girl"?

katsalia
11-14-2018, 02:45 PM
I took a long break from the game and just decided to pop in and see what it was up to...
Are the character costumes for girls from past days in this event impossible to get? If so, that's really disappointing, because that would be the biggest motivation for me to get the event done.

DrunkMonkGar
11-16-2018, 04:14 AM
I hate Andrea so fucking much right now.

Tom80
11-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Hi guys.

Does somebody know where the pictures of Kingdoms of Lust and Heroes of Lust will be posted?
I heard it will be a freely accessable site.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 05:13 PM
That's the end of the event?! Really? lol We get nothing and there was zero sexual content behind it? After 9 days and buying items with diamonds? Hopefully I'm missing something. Woof.

DrunkMonkGar
11-16-2018, 08:30 PM
I took a long break from the game and just decided to pop in and see what it was up to...
Are the character costumes for girls from past days in this event impossible to get? If so, that's really disappointing, because that would be the biggest motivation for me to get the event done.
The clothes are now available to purchase in a bundle for the next 68 hours, but they were always just for Nutaku gold.

That's the end of the event?! Really? lol We get nothing and there was zero sexual content behind it? After 9 days and buying items with diamonds? Hopefully I'm missing something. Woof.
We got Andrea the Flying Bitch's underwear and a shitload of character interaction. I'm not happy with how it all ended up, and it would have been nice to get a text sex scene and more free clothes, but this has always been what the text events have been about.

Unregistered
11-18-2018, 07:09 PM

After you complete all the basic requirements you can buy a ton of gifts to complete the necessary affection, that would be my understanding of rush a girl.

DrunkMonkGar
11-19-2018, 05:36 PM
I was right about some of Valentina's mementos being concerning, but not for the reason I thought. I got the apron and she accused Yasu's mom of being committed to an asylum.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 06:11 AM
How much affection does the special flower give?

DrunkMonkGar
11-20-2018, 02:24 PM
5000 from giving them the flower.

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 05:13 PM
5000 affection, plus perm stat increase, plus other temp bonuses

Unregistered
11-20-2018, 09:23 PM
What is the "Sensual Stamina" picture under Event Scenes?

When did that come out?

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 04:11 AM
The achievement "Persistent Lover" it's not working if you have Mary as "Sweetheart".

Anyone that uses discord can report the bug to the devs, pls.

Unregistered
11-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Anyone knows what is the "Sensual Stamina" in the album and how to get that?

DrunkMonkGar
11-21-2018, 01:08 PM
The achievement "Persistent Lover" it's not working if you have Mary as "Sweetheart".

Anyone that uses discord can report the bug to the devs, pls.
Please. I've sent multiple tickets about this through Nutaku but just get canned responses.

Anyone knows what is the "Sensual Stamina" in the album and how to get that?
It's probably the next event, but they mixed up some numbers so the game thinks it came before B&B.

DrunkMonkGar
11-22-2018, 04:54 AM
I got the brush memento for Valentina. Now she says she met both Yasu and her mom at the asylum. I don't like this at all.

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 08:57 AM
Please. I've sent multiple tickets about this through Nutaku but just get canned responses.

It's probably the next event, but they mixed up some numbers so the game thinks it came before B&B.

Maybe they will fix it when they release lvl8 for more girls.

DrunkMonkGar
11-25-2018, 05:35 PM
Is today's event tasks weird for anyone else? I'm being told to use energy drinks and baths, but it kept the uses from the same tasks yesterday, except the baths need 10 instead of 5 and the drinks require 2 instead of 3. Since I count as having done 3 already that task is completed, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the points for it.

I'd send in a ticket but I'm pretty sure they ignore Nutaku's system.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 05:56 AM
Is today's event tasks weird for anyone else? I'm being told to use energy drinks and baths, but it kept the uses from the same tasks yesterday, except the baths need 10 instead of 5 and the drinks require 2 instead of 3. Since I count as having done 3 already that task is completed, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the points for it.

I'd send in a ticket but I'm pretty sure they ignore Nutaku's system.

You just need to give her 1 energy drink and the bug will be fixed

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 05:54 PM
I just noticed that planting is not rly worth it, the coin cost is higher than buying the right stuff in the store.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 06:30 PM
Generally Id agree with you. But, the garden does give you a chance to grow energy drink items without using gems to buy them. Pretty good benefit to that

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 06:32 PM
Generally Id agree with you. But, the garden does give you a chance to grow energy drink items without using gems to buy them. Pretty good benefit to that
I just grow ginger repeatedly for energy drink items, and to meet requirements for tasks/achievements, etc. Only takes ~2.5 days to complete with upgraded plots, and tools

DrunkMonkGar
11-27-2018, 06:55 PM
The ginger is really nice. The 200 food/bath crops are also good if your girls have the caps for them. They cost the same as buying an equivalent from the store, but you get up to 5 and they give more affection while they are at it. Edit: Lilys especially, since racon's is a gem item.

I also like strawberries and roses because a lot of the time I've wanted 70/80 items, but there isn't a choice in the store but to go up to a 90. I've also been feeding Yasu mostly eggplant for the last week as well, since she has 150 cap and is usually at 3-10 hunger when I log in.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Game is really struggling to load lately.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 01:12 PM
This game could rly use a desktop version.

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 08:41 AM
My game is not loading today, is getting stuck on "loading playfab"

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 08:50 AM
having the same problem here too

Tom80
12-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Today's update is a joke.

Valentina Level 6 req. (added just in time for me not to reach 18k heart points...): Give Guarana with 3 stars or more. (0/2)."
Annabelle Level 8 req.: Give Sunflower with 3 stars or more (0/2)."

Hello Devs? 3 stars is the max?

And the other things we have to do for Eva, Annabelle and Sakaki……..are no quick tasks too.

Tom80
12-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Today's update is a joke.

Valentina Level 6 req. (added just in time for me not to reach 18k heart points...): Give Guarana with 3 stars or more. (0/2)."
Annabelle Level 8 req.: Give Sunflower with 3 stars or more (0/2)."

Hello Devs? 3 stars is the max?

And the other things we have to do for Eva, Annabelle and Sakaki……..are no quick tasks too.

They just fixed it.

From "with 3 stars or more" to "with 3 stars".
Awesome……….because I can't spend time more than once a day opening the game my flowers never reach 3 stars….
Thanks for nothing Devs.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 07:58 PM
They just fixed it.

From "with 3 stars or more" to "with 3 stars".
Awesome……….because I can't spend time more than once a day opening the game my flowers never reach 3 stars….
Thanks for nothing Devs.

Annabelle's Lv 8 requirements have been updated again, to only 2-star lilies and sunflowers, so that's good. Not sure about Valentina's because I'm already past 6.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 09:05 PM
This update broke the game for me on chrome, but it's working fine on firefox

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 11:43 PM
One of Yasu's Lvl 8 requirements says: Get 5 mementos (0/5)
But I already have 4 mementos on her so shouldn't it say (4/5)?
I thought prior mementos still count towards the next level?

DrunkMonkGar
12-12-2018, 02:03 AM
They do. Sometimes there is a display error after a girl levels up, but next time you open the game it should have the proper count.

Unregistered
12-19-2018, 05:31 AM
Someone know if there will be an event for christmas?

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 11:53 AM
This update broke the game for me, on chrome it doesn't load properly and on firefox it crashes while loading.

DrunkMonkGar
12-26-2018, 01:42 AM
Haha, garden timewarps count like normal timewarps for the special flower's 5th stage, plus if you use the warp to skip the wait time from the 4th to the 5th you get credit for the warp.

DrunkMonkGar
12-28-2018, 07:13 AM
Well damn, this event's scene was far sweeter than a double-decker has any particular right to be.

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 09:00 PM
This event scene forces the game to close every time it loads

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 10:46 PM
How to unlock the six girl leilani?? How to get waifu??

DrunkMonkGar
01-01-2019, 04:33 AM
I just found out Pocket Waifu is on Steam. Unfortunately you can't use your Nutaku account or progression on that version, but if you're looking to start the game I would recommend getting that version since the downloadable client is reportedly more stable than the web version.

Unregistered
01-01-2019, 08:50 AM
How to complete this quest?

DrunkMonkGar
01-01-2019, 10:43 AM
Go to the garden, click on the big flower pot, select the girl you want to level, complete the tasks the flower gives you. After all the tasks are complete do NOT select the option for mementos.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Something needs to be done about this loading screen. Currently not working on Chrome or Firefox. Freezes everything.

DrunkMonkGar
01-11-2019, 02:22 AM
So Pocket Waifu is doing a cross-promotion with Booty Calls. I did the necessary dates, and for that matter I already have everything I need on the PW end, does anyone know how to claim the rewards?

Edit: Just took a while for it to register. Pocket Waifu side claim the reward from the advert window.

DrunkMonkGar
01-22-2019, 03:11 PM
Could somebody on their discord tell them that whatever they did to the game today made it massively unstable? Roughly every 5 minutes it runs out of memory or generates a Java or Unity error.

On the upside, new event coming soon.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 07:45 PM
Could somebody on their discord tell them that whatever they did to the game today made it massively unstable? Roughly every 5 minutes it runs out of memory or generates a Java or Unity error.

On the upside, new event coming soon.

yeah, i gave up for now, hopefully they release a desktop version soon.

DrunkMonkGar
01-23-2019, 04:26 PM
Whatever was wrong yesterday seems to be fixed today. I was able to get through all my active girls without a single error or exception.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 01:37 PM
For me the problem is worse now and I am unable to start it at all. I get an error as soon as the game starts loading so I guess I will miss out on the event.

Tom80
02-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Does somebody see the Valentina event-like pop-up at the start of the game too?

I vanishes before I can read it.

DrunkMonkGar
02-11-2019, 04:31 PM
Yeah, the way they designed those pop-up messages is terrible and if the game loads on a girl that is sleeping, which should be all of them, they'll break. The upshot is the game loading has been fixed, as far as I can tell, so waking a girl up and reloading the game will let me see them at the cost of about twenty seconds.

This pop-up is a teaser and countdown to the next event, which is Valentine's with Valentina, which should be hot as hell.

DrunkMonkGar
02-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Since the countdown announcement is so finicky, I'll give the heads up here that the new event starts in 17 hours and 50-some minutes, which is 1PM tomorrow for the central timezone.

DrunkMonkGar
02-17-2019, 02:25 PM
I've been meaning to do this for a while, but here is the list of what the girls prefer. Actual values will depend on what mementos you have and if the item will overfill the need cap, but I compared every coin bought item that has matching values for which one will give more affection.

Mary: Game: Dancing snake. Gifts: 15s: Single rose. 40s: Classy bouquet. Food: No preference. Bath: No preference.
Sakaki: Game: Spiral. Gifts: No preference. Food: 60s: Takoyaki. 150s: Veggie-loaded ramen. Bath: 150s: Aloe vera mask.
Cleo: Game: Cat race. Gifts: No preference. Food: 150s: Beef burger. Bath: 60s: Magnesium oil. 90s: Pheromone spray.
Raquel: Game: Line breaker. Gifts: No preference. Food: No preference. Bath: No preference.
Annabelle: Game: Sky jump. Gifts: 40s: Theatre tickets. Food: No preference. Bath: 50s: Strawberry mask. 150s: Chanel 69.
Leilani: Game: Switch the gravity. Gifts: 40s: Hummingbird Sculpture. Food: No preference. Bath: 60s: Sandalwood.
Yasu: Game: Bridges. Gifts: 15s: Small plushie. 40s: Classy bouquet. Food: 120s: Raw blueberry cheesecake. 150s: Veggie-loaded ramen. Bath: 50s: Strawberry mask.
Eva: Game: Waifu flip. Gifts: 15s: Small plushie. 40s: Hummingbird Sculpture. Food: 60s: Natural ice cream. 120s: Raw blueberry cheesecake. Bath: 60s: Sandalwood incense. 90s: Cinamon honey mask.
Valentina: Game: High roller. Gifts: 40s: Flamboyant white wine. Food: 120s: Makizushi. Bath: 60s: Magnesium oil. 90s: Pheromone spray. 150s: Aloe vera mask.

DrunkMonkGar
02-20-2019, 01:06 AM
There was a surprising amount of character development for an event of this type, and the dinner was very sweet. The sex itself wasn't the kind of ballbuster I've come to expect from Valentina, but slow and sensuous fit the tone quite well.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:54 AM
Agreed. Hope they keep this up. With almost every character at Sweetheart level, I basically only play for the event scenes now. They haven't disappointed.

DrunkMonkGar
02-22-2019, 03:59 PM
New event coming in a little under 6 days which will introduce our 10th waifu. She's going to be a freckled farm girl with some thick braids.

asukabestwaifu
03-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Anyone else stuck on loading rooms and girls?

DrunkMonkGar
03-08-2019, 01:22 AM
I haven't had problems with loading since the Valentine event, but if it continues to be a problem for you they finally released the DL version for Nutaku.

DrunkMonkGar
03-10-2019, 05:53 AM
Some interesting main plot dropped this event.

Daisy is adorable. Also extremely forward and jam packed with sisterly love.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 10:03 PM
Love Daisy. The event scene and her first level up scene had me ready to go. Just as I was finishing up getting the last of the original 9 girls to sweetheart. Can't wait for more sexy girls. Great job guys.

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 10:57 PM
I'm instantly in love with Daisy. She is cute

DrunkMonkGar
03-10-2019, 11:32 PM
Updated the preference list with Daisy.

Mary: Game: Dancing snake. Gifts: 15s: Single rose. 40s: Classy bouquet. Food: No preference. Bath: No preference.
Sakaki: Game: Spiral. Gifts: No preference. Food: 60s: Takoyaki. 150s: Veggie-loaded ramen. Bath: 150s: Aloe vera mask.
Cleo: Game: Cat race. Gifts: No preference. Food: 150s: Beef burger. Bath: 60s: Magnesium oil. 90s: Pheromone spray.
Raquel: Game: Line breaker. Gifts: No preference. Food: No preference. Bath: No preference.
Annabelle: Game: Sky jump. Gifts: 40s: Theatre tickets. Food: No preference. Bath: 50s: Strawberry mask. 150s: Chanel 69.
Leilani: Game: Switch the gravity. Gifts: 40s: Hummingbird Sculpture. Food: No preference. Bath: 60s: Sandalwood.
Yasu: Game: Bridges. Gifts: 15s: Small plushie. 40s: Classy bouquet. Food: 120s: Raw blueberry cheesecake. 150s: Veggie-loaded ramen. Bath: 50s: Strawberry mask.
Eva: Game: Waifu flip. Gifts: 15s: Small plushie. 40s: Hummingbird Sculpture. Food: 60s: Natural ice cream. 120s: Raw blueberry cheesecake. Bath: 60s: Sandalwood incense. 90s: Cinamon honey mask.
Valentina: Game: High roller. Gifts: 40s: Flamboyant white wine. Food: 120s: Makizushi. Bath: 60s: Magnesium oil. 90s: Pheromone spray. 150s: Aloe vera mask.
Daisy: Game: Cake Hit. Gifts: 15s: Single rose. 40s: Classy bouquet, Theatre ticket. Food: 60s: Natural ice cream. 120s: Makizushi. Bath: 90s: Cinamon honey mask.

Daisy's cow plushie is adorable. I have no idea where she got all the straw, though.

DrunkMonkGar
03-18-2019, 02:59 PM
New event up. More sweet home life with Sakaki.

The premium clothing is cute. For those not anime inclined that is the top Sakura wear's in Boruto.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 11:23 AM
Looks like another nice event. Slowly getting sick of the gacha though. I'm stuck needing 1 more memento for Valentina and just can't get it. Wasted countless gems uncovering the luxurious gachas and they're almost never in it. Also, my gacha errors almost all the time (I click on a prize and then it changes locations at the end and doesn't uncover one of them even after the reveal). Still think the "uncover" warning from the girl should only pop from a memento, instead of from furniture I already have.

DrunkMonkGar
03-22-2019, 09:11 AM
Wow, they're already teasing the next event. Mary's preggers!

Edit: I also just finished Valentina. Holy fuck. I wish this forum had spoiler tags, there's a lot to process but I don't want to ruin it for people.

Tom80
03-24-2019, 03:28 AM
Wow, they're already teasing the next event. Mary's preggers!

Edit: I also just finished Valentina. Holy fuck. I wish this forum had spoiler tags, there's a lot to process but I don't want to ruin it for people.

I really wonder what the Andrea sentence is meaning.

DrunkMonkGar
03-24-2019, 04:40 AM
This event scene was also very sweet and heartfelt. I loved it.

I'm a bit apprehensive about the Andrea bit in the teaser, but I just have to hope it isn't too bad.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 05:54 PM
Yeah...pregnancy is a...weird angle. Very curious to see how they're going to play this.

Also agree that Valentina's email is crazy interesting.

Tom80
03-27-2019, 01:16 PM
Just played and suddenly it says "No connection." "Try again" button does nothing.

Harem Heroes, Crush Moist…, Fap CEO and Girls Garrison suddenly don't work too.

Suddenly games with PlayFab are broken?
Why not all then?

DrunkMonkGar
03-27-2019, 02:38 PM
Hmm, I realized HH has been broken for at least three and a half hours but I didn't know the others were down as well. I'm glad I got this and CC done before PlayFab caught fire, but some of those other games are going to fuck me soon.

Edit: Limerick Heroines is down too.

DrunkMonkGar
03-27-2019, 08:49 PM
The DL version for this and FapCEO are up, but the Nutaku site/app versions are still down.

Tom80
03-27-2019, 11:36 PM
I can confirm that the browser versions of Girls Garrison, Crush Crush Moist, Fap CEO and even Pocket Waifu are up and running again.

Harem Heroes sadly is still not loading...

Tom80
03-28-2019, 01:41 PM
Can anyone pick up the 10 dias for 'Teaching Love' (Level 4 Daisy reward) ?

DrunkMonkGar
03-28-2019, 05:04 PM
I was able to a couple days ago, If I'm understanding you correctly. Though I wasn't keeping a close eye on my diamonds so I suppose I may not have actually gotten them.

DrunkMonkGar
03-29-2019, 02:59 PM
New event has started. The main music is different and there are some... interesting noises for poking. I suspect this is another dream event.

Edit: I just realized this event is rolling over April 1st, so if nothing else Andrea is the one causing the sound effects and was snickering about her prank.

Tom80
03-30-2019, 09:38 AM
I was able to a couple days ago, If I'm understanding you correctly. Though I wasn't keeping a close eye on my diamonds so I suppose I may not have actually gotten them.

I can't pick them up. The "!" does not leave and the achievement remains as completed but rewards are still to take.

DrunkMonkGar
04-03-2019, 09:59 PM
So Andrea dropped the shoe, but she must be lying about some of it. The only way she could be telling the full truth is if the soul thing works differently for men and women, and it doesn't sound like it would.

Tom80
04-04-2019, 02:48 PM
So Andrea dropped the shoe, but she must be lying about some of it. The only way she could be telling the full truth is if the soul thing works differently for men and women, and it doesn't sound like it would.

The scene was sweet, Andreas end words rude.
Demons and their rules….

SCREW THEM! ^^

Tom80
04-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Game is quite slow. And Fap CEO is not login in most times.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 01:45 AM
The game not loading for me in nutaku today but when installing app phone mobile, It's working the game start normally....
I tried of clear out cache/cookies after the mobile start working but The game not working in nutaku...
I tried twelwe time of clear out and launching game but not succes.

The problems is as well for You ? or Is just me ?

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 12:43 PM
The game not loading for me in nutaku today but when installing app phone mobile, It's working the game start normally....
I tried of clear out cache/cookies after the mobile start working but The game not working in nutaku...
I tried twelwe time of clear out and launching game but not succes.

The problems is as well for You ? or Is just me ?

It wasn't working for me either on nutaku/PC. Oh well, all of my crops are ruined.

DrunkMonkGar
04-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Alter Rubber Ducky
Ah-ha! Val's Ducky has a worthy opponent!
:3

I haven't had any problems getting into the game using the DL version.

DrunkMonkGar
04-17-2019, 04:43 AM
Easter egg event with Cleo coming in tomorrow. Or it might just be a sale, there wasn't much warning on this one.

DrunkMonkGar
04-27-2019, 09:12 AM
We might be getting Andrea as the 11th 'waifu', but regardless of that the next event is specifically about her.

Tom80
05-03-2019, 04:13 PM
The new game is simply unplayable.

DrunkMonkGar
05-04-2019, 06:37 PM
I haven't managed to max out City Driver yet, but I have gotten close a few times. The number of points you need is very low, so drive conservatively and only do one flip at a time. Also hope the RNG doesn't give you an awful course.

DrunkMonkGar
05-09-2019, 01:12 PM
So it's been most of two days since the event scene was unlockable, minus boosters. Big things on the horizon, eh? Future events are open to a wealth of character development.

DrunkMonkGar
05-09-2019, 07:42 PM
Updated the preference list with Andrea.

Daisy: Game: Cake Hit. Gifts: 15s: Single rose. 40s: Classy bouquet, Theatre ticket. Food: 60s: Natural ice cream. 120s: Makizushi. Bath: 90s: Cinamon honey mask.
Andrea: Game: City Driver. Gifts: No preference. Food: 150s: Beef Burger. Bath: 60s: Magnesium Oil. 90s: Pheromone Spray.

DrunkMonkGar
05-22-2019, 02:47 AM
Next event in about 31 hours, storytime with Daisy. Looks like house arrest is over.

DrunkMonkGar
06-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Annabelle is finally getting her first event in a little over 2 and a half days. Looks to be plot heavy for her own character arc.

Unregistered
06-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Why does the event keep getting delayed? Three days away again.

DrunkMonkGar
06-07-2019, 01:17 PM
They found some serious bugs, so the event has been pushed back to Monday.

DrunkMonkGar
06-25-2019, 02:49 PM
In a little over 43 hours an event staring the two Andreas will begin.

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 11:27 PM
The gacha in this game is so bad. Just opened 15 favor gachas with no mementos. Then uncovered a luxurious and it had EIGHT lust dust spots and a salad. What a waste.

DrunkMonkGar
07-09-2019, 04:12 PM
In a little under 1 day 18 hours (hopefully) there will be an event with Yasu and Eva getting to know each other. It should be super cute.

DrunkMonkGar
07-19-2019, 03:26 PM
I hope you all enjoyed Yasu and Eva learning that friendship is adorable.

In 5 days, 18 hours and change we'll be getting our first solo event for Cleo.

DrunkMonkGar
07-24-2019, 12:18 PM
The event has been pushed back to Friday. Good news is they hope to have the system for unlocking old content in about 2 weeks.

DrunkMonkGar
08-14-2019, 09:29 PM
Preference list updated for Fae:
Andrea: Game: City Driver. Gifts: No preference. Food: 150s: Beef Burger. Bath: 60s: Magnesium Oil 90s: Pheromone Spray.
Fae: Game: Flappy Wings. Gifts: 40s: Hummingbird Sculpture, Theatre Tickets. Food: No preference. Bath: 90s: Cinamon Honey Mask. 150s: Chanel 69.

Unregistered
09-18-2019, 08:06 PM
The memento system in this game has just jumped the shark. I just opened FORTY gachas (all middle tier and then 3 full luxurious gachas). There was ONE memento in 40 gacha attempts, and I missed it. As a day one player, I'm definitely done with this game if mementos are basically impossible now.

Tom80
10-08-2019, 01:31 PM
FAP Ceo and Pocket Waifu loading has just gone down to…..below snail speed.

What happened?

Tom80
12-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Pocket Waifu not loading.
"No connection." ???

Anyone else?

Unregistered
12-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Pocket Waifu not loading.
"No connection." ???

Anyone else?

Yea It's been broken for me all day. How we supposed to do the event...Theyt scamming us to use relics or something. Fix your damn game

Mr. toes
12-04-2019, 09:58 PM
They better extend this event, If they make me pay for a new girl because their site is down, is BS. It's litterally been down since like 9 am EST & its still down at 12am EST. More then 12 hours whats wrong with the dev team.

DrunkMonkGar
12-05-2019, 05:59 PM
They're extending the event by a day with an extra 50 points to compensate for the certificates expiring.

New girl with new preferences:
Andrea: Game: City Driver. Gifts: No preference. Food: 150s: Beef Burger. Bath: 60s: Magnesium Oil 90s: Pheromone Spray.
Fae: Game: Flappy Wings. Gifts: 40s: Hummingbird Sculpture, Theatre Tickets. Food: No preference. Bath: 90s: Cinamon Honey Mask. 150s: Chanel 69.
Klara: Game: Loveball. Gifts: 40s: White wine. Food: 150s: Beef burger. Bath: 50s: Star anice. 60s: Sandlewood incense.

Tom80
12-26-2019, 03:37 AM
Hello guys,

does somebody know what to do for this event task?

Feeding them does nothing.
Bug?

DrunkMonkGar
12-26-2019, 09:54 PM
Yes, unfortunately that task was bugged. More days will be added on to the event.

DrunkMonkGar
02-17-2020, 05:57 PM
Angel waifu time.

Klara: Game: Loveball(bugged to Flappy Wings). Gifts: 40s: White wine. Food: 150s: Beef burger. Bath: 50s: Star anice. 60s: Sandlewood incense.
Angela: Game: Loveball. Gifts: 40s: Hummingbird sculpture, White wine. Food: No preference. Bath: No preference.

Mattiasfromsweden
02-18-2020, 01:01 PM
Is there any anal in this game? If so, what girl takes it in the butt?

DrunkMonkGar
02-18-2020, 09:50 PM
Yes. Raquel, Annabelle, Leilani, Daisy and Andrea, off the top of my head.

Mattiasfromsweden
02-19-2020, 03:12 AM
Yes. Raquel, Annabelle, Leilani, Daisy and Andrea, off the top of my head.

Its worthwhile then. Thank you so much for answering DrunkMonk, appreciate it immensely.

DrunkMonkGar
02-19-2020, 04:15 AM
You're welcome.

Tom80
04-06-2020, 03:44 PM
I guess we are now in the Endgame!

(Shameless Avengers: Endgame ref here.)