PDA

View Full Version : [Event 34] Crucible of Combat vs The Demon Greed (Union Event)

Kitty
01-30-2018, 10:17 AM
*sarcastic yay* oh boy, another union event for me to do nothing in because i'm a lazy piece of shit <br />
but uhhh... this union event is probably the most important. not only we'll get a new element...

Slashley
01-30-2018, 11:13 AM
thunder doesn't really have a healer, and the strongest thunder kami (so far) is Tyr, who will be useless against the Demon.Tyr won't be useless. Yes, ONE of her skills won't do anything against her. But she still has an invaluable debuff for Thunder teams until Mammon era.
Heck, even I can't run Thunder in this event... just not enough debuffs.
Also, Sol is Thunder's healer. So it's not like they don't have any!

Not sure if I'm running Fire for -50% Def thanks to Wrath bow, or Water for double healers. It will depend on just how much Greed hurts, and I assume it to be A LOT.

Aidoru
01-30-2018, 01:11 PM
Forgot the weapon were light for this event. That seems to be the only good thing from this event for me.

bigblackcock
01-30-2018, 09:59 PM
Not sure if i should use my fire team for pure damage or wind team 'cause gaia may be able to withstand her overdrive attack with 0 damage.

Laventale
01-30-2018, 10:37 PM
Forgot the weapon were light for this event. That seems to be the only good thing from this event for me.

Fucking finally, a good greed light weapon.

Asdef91
02-01-2018, 05:26 AM
So the Water Kamis are just part of the magic jewel gacha right? They have nothing to do with the event, i.e. you can't farm them there?

Slashley
02-01-2018, 09:19 AM
I haven't had much time to play today, so I could be wrong, but things I've noted:
1. Ulti drops seem nerfed again, they were quite impressive last event, although not as impressive as Pride. Now they're decent, but considering the ease and cheapness of Expert it feels bad.
2. Expert Lilim now drops 4-5 Grails, probably around 4.2 Grail on average. This makes it questionable is Expert worth your time again... it certainly is more Grails per AP than Standard; 0.13 compared to 0.16. Though I haven't checked does Standard still drop 2 average. Also, I haven't been writing down the Expert drops, but I'm getting that fifth Grail very rarely.
So the Water Kamis are just part of the magic jewel gacha right? They have nothing to do with the event, i.e. you can't farm them there?Yup. Every event brings us one SSR and one SR, often one R too. They always go into the Jewel/IRL money gacha.

Aidoru
02-01-2018, 11:21 AM
I might try recording my drops if I'm not feeling too lazy later.

Anyways, is the eidolon not suppose to give us any jewels for both her intro and harem scenes? Cause I didn't get any.

th3 fr4gil3
02-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Not sure if i should use my fire team for pure damage or wind team 'cause gaia may be able to withstand her overdrive attack with 0 damage.

i'm running my fire and tbh this feels easier than last Union event on ULT.

th3 fr4gil3
02-01-2018, 11:32 AM
I might try recording my drops if I'm not feeling too lazy later.

Anyways, is the eidolon not suppose to give us any jewels for both her intro and harem scenes? Cause I didn't get any.

i would of assumed it would, the last one did (first lilim i've got as i solo these events like the anti-social git i am :P)

Slashley
02-01-2018, 12:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bUb8ROJ.jpg
Thanks Belial and 100 burst buff on day1.

This is without Shingen's buff, by the way. Just turn1 during Burst Hour. I also haven't yet checked from calc which is better for me to use with Belial, 45% Elem Fafnir or 40% Char. I'd assume Fafnir since 100% Atk from Union buff, which I assume to be Char atk.

Considering how this is "just" three SSRs, no Shingen buff, no double Belial and -45% Def (-35% for the Soul burst)... I wonder just how high a single burst turn can go?

EDIT: Changed forum own upload into imgur, since the forum's own images are pitifully small.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 01:14 PM
The +atk buff in union events is indeed character side.

Adding Shingen's buff would just turn your burst multiplier from (X + 1.5) to (X + 3) (where X depends on rarity), as +300% is the current cap on +burst buffs.
If you want theoretical damage records, you'll need to face a boss that can enter stun. A kamihime like Tyr with a maximal damage against stunned enemies buff will triple their burst damage. So right now, probably a Shingen/Tyr or Shingen/Ea combo.

In the future? Consider something like Siegfried (Sniper Shot)/Ea/Oceanus/Athirat/Ryu-oh. Athirat has a stacking party-wide burst damage buff. Siegfried's maximal damage buff is actually a 3.5 multiplier for bursts (instead of 3 for kamihime). Oceanus is just there for having that same maximal damage buff. Then you try to hit -50% def through Sniper Shot/Ryu-oh and... that dark SR eidolon that can be exchanged for, I guess?
A lot of waiting will be necessary to set it up though. Athirat's buff is +30% at a time, every 3 turns. The +burst cap is +300% until sometime in August, then +500% afterwards. So if you rely strictly on that buff, it'll probably take an impossibly long time to hit the cap.
Realistically, you'd try this during a union event on a day with +150% from grails. Try for a few stacks if you can, but unleash the pain before you die.

Alternatively, you can replace Oceanus with the water variant of Freya. She can confer +burst damage to a single ally (apparently water has both of the kamihime that can buff someone else's burst damage). This version of Freya can also confer a buff on an ally to raise the soft damage cap on bursts.
For bursts, after 1 million, damage attenuation kicks in. Excessive damage beyond that gets reduced to 10% (so a 2 million becomes 1 million + 100k = 1.1 million). Freya's buff would raise the soft cap from 1 million to 1.25 million (or 1.4 million after lv 45). 6 turn cooldown and 3 turn duration, so you'd expect her to only be able to buff one (pick Siegfried).

Slashley
02-01-2018, 01:42 PM
That 1m is per unit, yes? So we're talking about 5m + full burst bonus? How much is the burst bonus anyway.

JStar
02-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Boring Expert Lilim Solo Battle Go!

https://youtu.be/hXFsoz18vsY

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Yea, that's 1 million per unit.

Burst streak damage is (sum of burst damage this turn) * {1 / (7 - #_of_bursts)}
So if it's a full burst? That's (sum of burst damage this turn) * (1 / 2), ie another 50% on top of things.

So if you hit exactly 1 million per unit with all 5 units, that's 5 million, plus a full burst streak damage of 2.5 million, for a total of 7.5 million. That is assuming that burst streak damage doesn't have its own soft cap.

LeCrestfallen
02-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Boring Expert Lilim Solo Battle Go!

https://youtu.be/hXFsoz18vsY

dem jewels though. for whom are you saving?

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Actually, wait, I was incomplete with the burst streak damage. It's also supposed to be affected by elemental advantage, so stick another 1.45x multiplier in there if applicable. There's also a possible +burst streak damage bonus, but that comes from eidolons we're definitely not using here.
So that 2.5 million should become 3.625 million if we're hitting weakness.

Slashley
02-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Oh, so that's how it works. Thank you~

Aidoru
02-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Highest I've ever done was 4m with full burst using Seigfried but that was with my light team back during the dark union event, so no 100% eidolon. I'm sure a funded thunder team could break 10mil total if this boss had a rage bar or on a water one using Siegfried, awaken Tyr, several other ssrs and double Kirins.

Slashley
02-01-2018, 04:43 PM
10m would mean... 6m damage, pre-burst bonus? That's the same as doing 15m if the cap wasn't there.

JStar
02-02-2018, 06:18 AM
dem jewels though. for whom are you saving?

I'm actually saving up for Cybele[Unleashed], when she makes her debut!:wink:

bigblackcock
02-03-2018, 01:48 AM
i wish i had w decent fire glaive/sword so i can use mordred in fire team for enma's skill.
but fire team sure have multiple of boosts that can help hercules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTyYCx6NJ8

JStar
02-03-2018, 03:05 PM
I finally recorded a decent Expert Greed battle!

https://youtu.be/T53ewl0fh34

PowerCast
02-03-2018, 04:38 PM
I'm not getting Soul PP from the rewards from this event.. I'm correctly getting all the other rewards in this event, but when I unlock Soul PP, I collect it from the mail, but it doesn't actually increase for me in game. Anyone else with this bug?

Aidoru
02-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Soul P is not the same currency as Holy Soul P, which the event gives. The only way to view your Holy Soul P count is by going to a soul that requires it to be unlocked, so anyone in the Crowley or Yukimura set.

Yunalesca
02-03-2018, 06:04 PM
The issue I wanted to bring up that a few of us in my union noticed is the buffs. They are not applying to all the teams when they should. Wondering if this will be fixed at all? These are the buffs for all teams not just the current player.

PowerCast
02-03-2018, 06:10 PM
Soul P is not the same currency as Holy Soul P, which the event gives. The only way to view your Holy Soul P count is by going to a soul that requires it to be unlocked, so anyone in the Crowley or Yukimura set.

Thanks... I hadn't noticed those ones had a different currency. At least now I have something to level while I wait on 500 regular soul P.

WhatIconceal
02-03-2018, 08:29 PM
The issue I wanted to bring up that a few of us in my union noticed is the buffs. They are not applying to all the teams when they should. Wondering if this will be fixed at all? These are the buffs for all teams not just the current player.

if you're talking about souls' "all allies" buffs like Arthur ATK buff or Andromeda DEF or heal, then it's been like this for about 3 months. And devs don't care about this so enjoy your broken game lel

Slashley
02-04-2018, 12:26 AM
if you're talking about souls' "all allies" buffs like Arthur ATK buff or Andromeda DEF or heal, then it's been like this for about 3 months. And devs don't care about this so enjoy your broken game lelI don't think we know was this same thing on DMM or not. If it was, then it'll be fixed when it was fixed in DMM. If not...

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 04:26 AM
This Lilim seems very useful. You need to have more than 3 elements in your main team to get a big attackboost. Too bad you can't share her with your "friends". Does anyone know if it's possible in the future?

Slashley
02-04-2018, 04:36 AM
It's not big because of two reasons:
1. You need to have a mixed team, so your weapon grid can't work for all your girls.
2. It's character attack.

Slashley
02-09-2018, 02:56 PM
Almost forgot this tradition since KH was all broken when the event ended.

LeCrestfallen
02-10-2018, 05:20 AM
woah ~~ i usually stop spending seeds after reaching my pp and using only natural regen. had something like 10k at the end ~~