PDA

View Full Version : [Event 35] Valentines Day Raid vs Amphisbaena

Kitty
01-30-2018, 10:34 AM
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%83%A9%E3%83%96%E3%83%90%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3 %E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3&src=%E3%83%A9%E3%83%96%E3%83%90%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3% E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3.jpg

:love: Happy Valentines..!
i know who i'm spending mine with

Onto the event! It's another dark element raid, so prepare your light teams.
Hopefully you'll have MLB the SR light assault from the previous (Greed) event, and maybe even got the SSR pride weapon to max SL (if you were motivated) just depends on those who have a good light team. I know I don't.

Battles -

Expert - 3.4M HP, 2T overdrive, Normal Overdrive - random attack twice, Raging Overdrive - poison whole ally. (Sol would be perfect to cure debuff) (also some atk can be "special" random atk twice without overdrive)
Ragnarok - 10M HP, 2T overdrive, Normal Overdrive - poison whole ally, Raging Overdrive - ATK all allies and grant dizzy (again, Sol)

Recommended Team/Formation -

Vivian (Cure Debuffs/Heal if you don't have Sol)
Mordred (BP)
Andromeda/Cassi (Healers/DEF up)
Hercules (just for some extra DMG, since most have Phoenix Bow)
and uhh anyone else... I guess...

Sol (Heal/ATK Debuff/Cure)
Raphael (Grant Dizzy/mode gauge reduction and uhh.. what else did she have?)
pretty much any other light SSR
Diana for DEF debuff
Belobog (cure and regen...and atk debuff)
Aurora (20% ATK buff to all allies)
L-Perun (dark resist)

Rewards -

Well, the rewards yet again changed, but not much.
You need 200 divine and 100 devil for all the copies of SSRs,
but an extra 2 rewards were added to divine,
225 - Premium Gacha Ticket
250 - 15K Gems (wat:think:)

Kami Released -

SSR Balance Type (world famous bot, the one and only...) - Eros
SR Offense Type - Anteros
SR Raid Kami Defense Type - Cupid
R Offense Type - Daphne

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/407951460836311081/unknown.png?width=1026&height=428

Good luck! Make sure to buy your significant other chocolates ...
...lmao jk u guys don't have one if ur playing this

Slashley
01-30-2018, 11:20 AM
:love: Happy Valentines..!
i know who i'm spending mine with Oh, oh, oh! I know this!

It's
boolausus123 isn't it?

Aidoru
01-30-2018, 01:24 PM
Doubt I'll get her but saving for Eros. Hopefully I can get 9k jewels by the time she comes out and save my DP cross over rewards for it.

Kitty
01-30-2018, 01:53 PM
Oh, oh, oh! I know this!

It's
boolausus123 isn't it?

noooo :cry:

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 05:52 PM
250 - 15K Gems (wat:think:)

I dunno if you're trolling or real. I mean that's 5x 10 jewel gacha rolls for free man.

Slashley
01-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Gems are not Jewels.

Unregistered
01-30-2018, 06:30 PM
Gems are not Jewels.

oh my bad. :)) I got hard there for a second.

bigblackcock
01-30-2018, 10:02 PM
Too bad i'll miss out most of this event.
But i'll be with my valentine so who cares lol
I'll get that sword and maybe the bow too, not sure about it

didimelo100
01-31-2018, 02:17 PM
That sword will certainly benefit my Alt account that is Dark main. I hope that Raid Gacha help me to get at least 2 MLB bow since SSR drops are out of question :sad: .

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 12:42 PM
I dunno if you're trolling or real. I mean that's 5x 10 jewel gacha rolls for free man.

gems not jewels.

Yunalesca
02-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Suppose I got pretty lucky in last draw. I ended up with Belobog, my light team will at least have a better advantage with her. :joy: but not much. Soloing on Valentines like per usual so light team is my date it seems.

Cobblemaniac
02-04-2018, 07:48 AM
The event eidolon grants dazzle... what the heck effect is that? Does it mean dizzy?

Slashley
02-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Dazzle, dizzy, charm, all different ways to say the same thing.

QXZ
02-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Good luck! Make sure to buy your significant other chocolates ...
...lmao jk u guys don't have one if ur playing this

funny... my wife sees me play this game. shes ok with it.... just dont play harem while shes watching

SantiagoRosas
02-04-2018, 08:00 PM
funny... my wife sees me play this game. shes ok with it.... just dont play harem while shes watching

If my girlfriend see me playing this, definitely she will make fun of me. :rofl:

QXZ
02-04-2018, 08:01 PM
well initially she thought it was very weird and lewd but now she just gets used to it, even non-harem scenes where the SSR's exposing their breast in Gacha promotions

bigblackcock
02-08-2018, 09:33 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/411371248476618762/valevent.jpg
as i expected, it'll start when i'm going to vacation so i'll miss out 5 out of 8 event days, and this time we need to get 250 divine souls.
good luck me XD

Aidoru
02-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Not too happy with the 4 day wait but I guess some people don't mind the breathing room. I just want to use my DP cross over tickets, it's been hard to resist using any of them.

kylie
02-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Uhh if I may ask, will there be a "free" event Kamihime this time?

Slashley
02-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Not too happy with the 4 day wait but I guess some people don't mind the breathing room. I just want to use my DP cross over tickets, it's been hard to resist using any of them.I'm resisting until SSR Cybele. You can do it too.
Uhh if I may ask, will there be a "free" event Kamihime this time?There always is in raids.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming Hime, including the (usually crappy) ones they give out in raids.

QXZ
02-09-2018, 06:17 AM
what is a "free" kamihime? is there another gacha ticket coming up?

kylie
02-09-2018, 06:25 AM

Nah, I'm talking about Kamihime that you can obtain during raid events like Uzume and Krampus.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 06:27 AM

It's not exactly free but rather obtainable as a rewards but easy enough to get that some will just call it free. Every raid event has an obtainable SR kamihime, with weaker stats compared to SR gacha kamihimes and often, they're not too useful most of the time. Water has gotten a few good ones though.

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 02:06 AM
How many magic jewels do we get in a raid event as rewards?

Slashley
02-11-2018, 02:18 AM
How many magic jewels do we get in a raid event as rewards?Directly? I don't think any.

But if you're a strong player who can MvP all the time, you'll get a ton of Tickets. Tickets contain 5 Jewels about... uh, damn, I forget. 3% of the time? The more you play, the more Jewels you get. So strong players can score 500-1500 Jewels as a rough estimation.

Cobblemaniac
02-11-2018, 05:45 AM
Directly? I don't think any.

But if you're a strong player who can MvP all the time, you'll get a ton of Tickets. Tickets contain 5 Jewels about... uh, damn, I forget. 3% of the time? The more you play, the more Jewels you get. So strong players can score 500-1500 Jewels as a rough estimation.

There's the rewards from clearing the raid the first time I believe, which supplements just a tiny extra bit.

Slashley
02-11-2018, 06:23 AM
There's the rewards from clearing the raid the first time I believe, which supplements just a tiny extra bit.Oh, right. Those. Indeed, I forgot about those.

Those should be 250 Jewels like usual. Two stories and three fights.

Slashley
02-13-2018, 05:58 AM
Every Hime and Soul seems to have a new line on the front page about valentine. For those who understand Jap, these are a real treat.

I just wish that the valentine line was weighted. When it's 1/4 chance, it can take bloody forever to trigger the valentine line...

nonsensei
02-13-2018, 06:40 AM
Well.. being a light main, this wasn't much of a challenge, but here's a solo rag run.

https://youtu.be/x3Ji6O4XzfM

LeCrestfallen
02-13-2018, 06:45 AM
Nonsensei which himes are you aiming for next?
SSR artemis for raphael/michael?
Just pure curiosity :D

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 09:04 AM
Did change the algorithm for people sending help or something? Have been seeing very few raid requests.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 10:39 AM
Did change the algorithm for people sending help or something? Have been seeing very few raid requests.

It does feel like they condensed it down. I'm often seeing the same players and ragnarok seems to always get flooded with players far quicker than previous raid events, almost as if those players also don't have any other available.

nonsensei
02-13-2018, 03:24 PM
Nonsensei which himes are you aiming for next?
SSR artemis for raphael/michael?
Just pure curiosity :D

Aiming for basically any SSR light hime.. gonna wait for anniversary, then pull for Eros. (Secretly hoping for Shamash to be implemented at our anniversary)
After that gonna pile up jewels until Freyr & Maanagarmr(100% light eido) arrive.

I'd switch Raphael out for Eros.. and if I had Diana, I'd switch Michael out for her. :neutral:

Kureru
02-13-2018, 03:41 PM
Every Hime and Soul seems to have a new line on the front page about valentine. For those who understand Jap, these are a real treat.

Until Amaterasu pops up and offers a chocolate sculpture of a bodybuilder :cry:

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Is there a list of what drops from the event gatcha somewhere?

Blueguy
02-13-2018, 06:25 PM

It seems to me that if you keep refreshing the raid screen by using the sub-menu > Raid Boss, it stops updating. Seems you need to go to the main page to get updates. Might be old news, but it seems to be acting that way for me.

LeCrestfallen
02-13-2018, 07:03 PM
can update with clicking submenu raids, would rather avoid going into mainpage, thanks to rupie spam.

Slashley
02-13-2018, 11:34 PM
It seems to me that if you keep refreshing the raid screen by using the sub-menu > Raid Boss, it stops updating. Seems you need to go to the main page to get updates. Might be old news, but it seems to be acting that way for me.As far as I understand, the game considers you "active" or "idle" depending on what you've been doing in the past few minutes. I think after five minutes of no AP spent, the server stops bothering to send you non-Union help requests, so don't keep refreshing the raid page over and over for that long. Running a Gem Gacha seems to bring you back into the land of active without spending AP.

I haven't properly tested it, that's just the impression I have.

nonsensei
02-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Hitting the main page is enough, but yeah, if you want to avoid main page (which imo is pretty silly, as Rupie isn't and endless loop, just the number of runs you did on event which should be around 100 at best) you can roll gemcha, start any quest, enhance something, pretty much perform any action that modifies something in your ingame stuff (basically sending a new request to the server).

AznSamsung
02-14-2018, 09:55 AM
anyone got ssr from event gacha yet?

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 10:06 AM

I got an SSR weapon.

AutoCrimson
02-14-2018, 10:13 AM
got 3 ssr eidos... wish it was weapons tho

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 10:14 AM
3 SSRs with about 600 tickets. 2 eidolons and 1 weapon.

nonsensei
02-14-2018, 10:17 AM

I got one SSR wep from around 1k tickets.. was aiming to get 2nd MLB copy of it, but screw it.

AznSamsung
02-14-2018, 10:42 AM
ty for reply ... at least is not a bug gacha

Aidoru
02-14-2018, 01:45 PM
Most annoying thing so far from this event is watching people use St Nich's skill and giving the boss a def up buff... right after I removed one.

LeCrestfallen
02-14-2018, 01:47 PM
i had 5 raids in the last hour, where i joined, that the boss had 0 debuffs, but one active def buff active ...
It feels like people made a light team in haste without any form of debuffs...
and no, the people were still alive, so the debuffs did not just expire :D

Slashley
02-14-2018, 01:59 PM
i had 5 raids in the last hour, where i joined, that the boss had 0 debuffs, but one active def buff active ...
It feels like people made a light team in haste without any form of debuffs...
and no, the people were still alive, so the debuffs did not just expire :DThe boss has a TERRIFYING debuff resist rate. Not as bad as Lust / Wind Disaster, but certainly up third as far as I know. Off-element, my debuff hitrate is literally 50%.

sanahtlig
02-14-2018, 06:19 PM
The boss has a TERRIFYING debuff resist rate. Not as bad as Lust / Wind Disaster, but certainly up third as far as I know. Off-element, my debuff hitrate is literally 50%.
Hmm, what I noticed is that specifically the DEF down accuracy rate is low. Then again, that's usually what I'm using, and the ATK down debuff I use most frequently is Sol's.

LeCrestfallen
02-14-2018, 07:02 PM
fastest way to collect tickets? starting ragna yourself and getting mvp?

Cobblemaniac
02-14-2018, 10:43 PM
fastest way to collect tickets? starting ragna yourself and getting mvp?

Not fastest, but certainly the most efficient way.

By experience, sniping a near-dead Ragna is the fastest way to get tickets, but you waste quite a lot of BP that way. Starting your own ragna and getting enough damage to secure MVP and then inviting other people (requires some weird timing and a good solo team) will be the most optimal way to spend AP. BP-wise, look for ragna requests with at most 2 players and a full health bar.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 12:50 AM
It looks like I will be able to get the 100 devil medallions but getting 200 holy medallions will be a problem. I'm at 83 holy and 74 devil right now.

I'm focusing on Ragnarok because I'm afraid that once people get their 100 the Ragnarok raids will dry up and everyone will switch to solo Standard and Expert.

Slashley
02-15-2018, 07:00 AM
I'm focusing on Ragnarok because I'm afraid that once people get their 100 the Ragnarok raids will dry up and everyone will switch to solo Standard and Expert.At least in events so far, it's been the opposite. People do lots of Experts in the first few days, then it's just Ragnaroks, Ragnaroks, Ragnaroks everywhere.

Cobblemaniac
02-15-2018, 07:10 AM
At least in events so far, it's been the opposite. People do lots of Experts in the first few days, then it's just Ragnaroks, Ragnaroks, Ragnaroks everywhere.

You're welcome

sanahtlig
02-15-2018, 09:14 AM
You can farm the blue medallions with AP and solo them. Red medallions... not so much.

Luckily I pulled 2 SSR weapons and 2 SSR eidolons already with my first 600 tickets, so I'll be done with this event at 87/58 medallions.

Kureru
02-15-2018, 09:16 AM
What about the eye shards? Surely you can't have enough of those?

sanahtlig
02-15-2018, 09:38 AM
What about the eye shards? Surely you can't have enough of those?
Too much work. I dislike Raid events because they're tedious. Also, I'd rather not burn through my Seed stockpile.

LeCrestfallen
02-15-2018, 10:06 AM
what are you using the seeds for usually?
in union events they don't seem to be really necesarry, hell i even end up with more afterwards than before. advent does not need them and basicly only raid events remain to burn them off.

sanahtlig
02-15-2018, 10:11 AM
I use my Seeds on Raid events for elements I actually plan to use. Used about 400 last Water event.

LeCrestfallen
02-15-2018, 10:12 AM
AAAAH, that explains, since i am doing the same with dark.
Yeah should have known that myself, sorry.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 08:46 PM
got all the rewards from every raid/union event and still have 2k spare seeds/46 leaves

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 09:19 PM
Most annoying thing so far from this event is watching people use St Nich's skill and giving the boss a def up buff... right after I removed one.

Yea.... well, minus the removing part as I don't bring any buff removals for this. <i>The boss can't buff itself after all</i>.

What kind of jackassery is needed to go out of one's way to summon St. Nick in a raid fight? Do these people just not notice the def buff icon on the boss before mindlessly hitting autobattle?

QXZ
02-16-2018, 03:26 PM
unless that jackass brings a dispel.

Aeriko
02-16-2018, 07:38 PM
Just wondering what strategies people are using to finish this event so quickly. I feel like I've been slogging every night after work and only have about 50 divine/devil souls each. I've been seeing people post that they're done already.. What's the trick? Thanks in advance. :)

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 07:44 PM
if its only to finish the souls: join raids that are almost finished, attack once, grab rewards, --->rince and repeat. Eats a crapton of seeds though.

Aidoru
02-16-2018, 09:02 PM
Just wondering what strategies people are using to finish this event so quickly. I feel like I've been slogging every night after work and only have about 50 divine/devil souls each. I've been seeing people post that they're done already.. What's the trick? Thanks in advance. :)

It mostly comes down to time and how strong you are, not in the matter of whether you MVP but rather how fast you can clear. The stronger you are, the more you can clear in less time and thus more souls. So these players that are 'done' simply have a lot of time to play the game or they're not technically 'done' but rather got enough copies of the SSR items with the event gatcha to where they won't care to go at it for the rest of the rewards.

Though there is a way to speed up the process by opening multiple windows of the same account and having them go into separate raids with the other still in progress. I'm not familiar with how to so I can't really say.

sanahtlig
02-16-2018, 10:28 PM
I used seeds to run many battles back-to-back during 3-4 Burst hours. I have a strong team and strong friends so fights end quickly, even those that I join with high HP, and I can usually MVP to maximize ticket yield and farm more seeds. Since I got so many SSRs from Gatcha, I didn't need many Souls to MLB the SSRs.

I can also Auto fights effectively, but marathoning during Burst hour was more fun and less distracting.

lolix
02-16-2018, 10:34 PM
so i've grinded quite a bit last night. I'm standing at 101 divine souls and 70 devil souls. I have a 4 star amphisbaena (got 1 copy from the event gacha) , and at this point i'm wondering if there is any point in doing the event anymore...

Like , what milestone should i reach ? Should i try to max the SSR wepon ? or i duno... Any advice ?

Slashley
02-17-2018, 01:34 AM
The weapon is dual-skill, and as such, is good by default. It wise to try and max it out incase Gacha one day decides to go "hey, have these two core Dark SSRs in three 10-pulls."

The chances of that happening are astronomically low of course, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. I wouldn't spend any more resources (Seeds), but reaching 100 Reds has a good chance of getting you LMB on the weapon.

Cobblemaniac
02-17-2018, 03:07 AM
The weapon is dual-skill, and as such, is good by default. It wise to try and max it out incase Gacha one day decides to go "hey, have these two core Dark SSRs in three 10-pulls."

The chances of that happening are astronomically low of course, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. I wouldn't spend any more resources (Seeds), but reaching 100 Reds has a good chance of getting you LMB on the weapon.

I've gotten to the point where I actually have a dupe for both the SSR weapon and the eidolon after I MLBed them. I know the benefits of having dupe MLB weapons (it's possible given my current pace), but I don't main dark (but this is less of a concern to me given I could just pull core dark hime over time). I'm concerned about dupe MLB SSR eidolons though, already have a list full of SSR eidolons, would I get any use out of an extra? If no, are there future updates that allow me to convert the useless dupe into something else?

Slashley
02-17-2018, 03:53 AM
-- If no, are there future updates that allow me to convert the useless dupe into something else?For Eidolons, yes. Eidolon Store is coming up in... uh, I forget and am too lazy to check, but let's say six months.

You can then sell your dupe event SSR Eidolons and buy raid-event SSR Eidolons, 4:1 ratio. It was something like 150 points per sold event SSR (per limit break) and 600 points per bought raid-event SSR. I forget. Too lazy to check. Either way, keep your extras in your inventory. You can also sell SRs for a pittance of an amount, I'm piling up Disaster SRs in 3-star piles (4-star costs 10k Gems, no thanks).

The Eidolon Store also sells one (1) copy of Kaiser Dragoons, for a measly price of 10 000 points. They don't restock, but those Kaisers are pretty good as secondary Eidolons now that they've been buffed, even at 0-stars.

Cobblemaniac
02-17-2018, 05:41 AM
I actually didn't realise, but Ragna apparently has a chance to drop the SSR weapon on a plat chest. Can the same be assumed for eidolon?

sanahtlig
02-17-2018, 07:32 AM
I actually didn't realise, but Ragna apparently has a chance to drop the SSR weapon on a plat chest. Can the same be assumed for eidolon?
Only the spawn chest(s) have a chance to drop SSRs.

LeCrestfallen
02-17-2018, 07:33 AM
can confirm that both can drop from those plat chests.

blubbergott
02-17-2018, 02:17 PM
How does one max out a spare eidolon/ssr weapon? I'd imagine you'd have to be extremly lucky. I'm at 4.5m PP this event, being a light main almost always mvp and got 1 ssr weapon from the gacha, no eidolons. At least I got 4 of each assault SRs, guess that's something.

Aidoru
02-17-2018, 02:21 PM
How does one max out a spare eidolon/ssr weapon? I'd imagine you'd have to be extremly lucky. I'm at 4.5m PP this event, being a light main almost always mvp and got 1 ssr weapon from the gacha, no eidolons. At least I got 4 of each assault SRs, guess that's something.

RNG with event gacha and platinum chests.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 02:53 PM
There's the aforementioned eidolon store in the kind-of-distant future to help max out spare eidolons. Not that you would, but still, it's there.

In the more-distant future (December), there's a shop for raid ssr weapons. The currency needed for that is generally preferred for a different endgame usage, but it's an option, especially if you're not far away from maxing out the spare in question. Said currency is obtained as rewards for completing X weekly missions in hardest-content-at-the-time, Guild Orders (introduced in August). Once introduced, Guild Orders will always be there, rotating through elements.

Cobblemaniac
02-18-2018, 09:18 AM
There's the aforementioned eidolon store in the kind-of-distant future to help max out spare eidolons. Not that you would, but still, it's there.

In the more-distant future (December), there's a shop for raid ssr weapons. The currency needed for that is generally preferred for a different endgame usage, but it's an option, especially if you're not far away from maxing out the spare in question. Said currency is obtained as rewards for completing X weekly missions in hardest-content-at-the-time, Guild Orders (introduced in August). Once introduced, Guild Orders will always be there, rotating through elements.

Orichalcum would be the word you're looking for

bigblackcock
02-18-2018, 09:20 AM
Ragnarok attempt during burst time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hyMnIQbRh4

Mister Z.
02-18-2018, 03:09 PM
Seriously, I kinda started the game some times ago, it's the first event I do actively, and I'm killing my fingers to get those damn souls...
I'm 152 Divine, and it feels like I'm never going to make it.

At least I'm leaching those ragnarok fights with my crap team of R rated Kami and I'm done with the Devil Souls.

blubbergott
02-18-2018, 03:22 PM
2 more days, ignore the rags, just join experts that are almost finished and you should be able to get the 200. The remaining 50 aren't really worth it anyways

QXZ
02-18-2018, 03:48 PM
Seriously, I kinda started the game some times ago, it's the first event I do actively, and I'm killing my fingers to get those damn souls...
I'm 152 Divine, and it feels like I'm never going to make it.

At least I'm leaching those ragnarok fights with my crap team of R rated Kami and I'm done with the Devil Souls.

are u aiming for the unlocks? if yes, u can just burn thru the BP seeds. join games that is almost done. go in, hit auto attack. and u will get guaranteed 1 soul.

Cobblemaniac
02-18-2018, 06:25 PM
2 more days, ignore the rags, just join experts that are almost finished and you should be able to get the 200. The remaining 50 aren't really worth it anyways

I would at least let passive regen inch me towards the 225 mark, you can't deny a chance for SSR (premium lmao) is tempting. The gems, however, are truly worthless lol.

Slashley
02-19-2018, 12:23 AM
-- The gems, however, are truly worthless lol.Until you have six maxed grids, all Kamihime Awakened, all Accessories enhanced AND have a large amount of stock, Gems are never worthless.

Are 15k of them worth 50 BP regen is another matter.

lolix
02-19-2018, 12:54 AM
speaking of expert bosses , this is getting a bit ridiculous. My team can survive from start to end of a boss on full auto , and somehow i always screw up when try to do it manually. I always lose my healer first after he shoots her like 3 times in a row then proceds to fuck up my entire squad.

Ofc , considering my team is light and the healer is nike , she has lower hp then my main team (around 500 or so lower) , but it's ridiculous how often the boss goes for her. Does the AI always targets the lowest hp member btw ?

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2018, 01:20 AM
Until you have six maxed grids, all Kamihime Awakened, all Accessories enhanced AND have a large amount of stock, Gems are never worthless.

Are 15k of them worth 50 BP regen is another matter.

Yes, I do mean in terms of the BP regen. Phrasing issues.

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2018, 01:22 AM
speaking of expert bosses , this is getting a bit ridiculous. My team can survive from start to end of a boss on full auto , and somehow i always screw up when try to do it manually. I always lose my healer first after he shoots her like 3 times in a row then proceds to fuck up my entire squad.

Ofc , considering my team is light and the healer is nike , she has lower hp then my main team (around 500 or so lower) , but it's ridiculous how often the boss goes for her. Does the AI always targets the lowest hp member btw ?

I've never heard of a male boss in the series, but that's a nitpick. As for targeting, I believe the targeting AI is indeed random, but favours hitting the frontline hime/ soul over the backline. That said, given I don't have the source code for programming the bosses, and the fact that even if I do, I know jack shit about coding, there's no definitive way to find out other than run a rather tedious statistical test.

lolix
02-19-2018, 03:27 AM
ughhh. I was grinding to max the ssr sword. Finally got to 196 divine souls....and then i role the event gacha , and get 1 coppy (the last i needed to MLB it).

Gacha really messed with me today.

LeCrestfallen
02-19-2018, 04:43 AM
keep it. You should regardless aim for atleast 225 divine souls. Worth it.
Maybe you are even lucky and get some additional ssr items from the gacha.

nonsensei
02-19-2018, 05:15 AM
With finally getting Diana, I thought I might give this challenge a shot. Here goes a ragnarok run with SR team.

https://youtu.be/PfzIz6FIWfw

Slashley
02-19-2018, 06:57 AM
Gacha really messed with me today.That's not messing with you at all. That's good.

If nothing else, you can use that weapon as fodder. It's almost a free SSR slvl 18->19 or 19->20.

lolix
02-19-2018, 07:10 AM
ah..guess you haven't read my jewel rolls from my own thread. I got ares;s axe...again. That was fun. I get a ssr drop and it's a copy.

Slashley
02-19-2018, 07:47 AM
Yes, and? I'm replying to the drop you got from event gacha. That's good.

Getting an extra Dragon Eye is good. Getting a 1-star Ares Axe can be good, it's a decent weapon now. More expensive than a SR, but probably outperforms the best SRs if you're willing to invest in it.

QXZ
02-19-2018, 08:19 AM
if u main fire, its better to have another ares axe than a wind SSR

lolix
02-19-2018, 08:20 AM
issue is my team is heavily light. I'm on 2 light ssr and 3 srs. Maybe in the future , when i decide to develop some secondary elements , it might come in useful , but considering the nature of light/dark , and the fact that they don't have any weaknesses in terms of elemental choice , i don't see myself heavily investing in a second element soon.

mustafa
02-19-2018, 12:16 PM
it took me 961 gacha tickets to get first SSR (eidolon) odds are insane

Laventale
02-19-2018, 04:32 PM
it took me 961 gacha tickets to get first SSR (eidolon) odds are insane

I remember back when St. Nicholas event happened.

I got 4 Swords and 2 Eidos.

Next Raid (Fortress of the Coming Light) only 1 eido. Now with this event, just 1 eido after having nearly cleared all the challenges.

I heavily believe that Nutaku brought the rate down or something.

Slashley
02-19-2018, 04:44 PM

Next Raid (Fortress of the Coming Light) only 1 eido. Now with this event, just 1 eido after having nearly cleared all the challenges.

I heavily believe that Nutaku brought the rate down or something.Random is just going to random.
I haven't ever had an event where I didn't find SSRs from tickets before, but it looks like it'll happen to me this time. Something like 800-1000 tickets in, not one single SSR.

... literally dozens of SRs, though. Those have done wonders to my weapon grids.

LeCrestfallen
02-19-2018, 04:55 PM

I heavily believe that Nutaku brought the rate down or something.

Sacrifice a lamb in the name of RNGesus. Last two raid events i only had one copy of weapon/eido each. This event i have a second mlb ssr weapon and 2 additional copys of the eido (to be fair, i do sit at 300 divine souls, and above 200 devil souls, and more than half of them were mvp or second spot to boot)

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 05:04 PM
Eh, the overall impression I have is that Nutaku hasn't noticably changed rates since post-Jormungandr.

Aidoru
02-19-2018, 05:05 PM
RNG is RNG and that RNG feels more or less the same as various previous events.

I have a 2/5 2nd copy of the eidolon and a 3/4 2nd SSR weapon. Unless I can get 1 more copy of the sword, I'm more or less in the same spot I was with St Nich event.

Ikki
02-19-2018, 08:39 PM
Rng is Rng i cleared all rewards and rolled over 1.5k tickets and 0 SSR, also nutaku has 0 bearing on kh.

Slashley
02-20-2018, 05:21 PM
Welp, it's now official. Absolutely not one single SSR from the gacha this time around. Thank GOD we don't need to find one copy from the gacha anymore.

251+145 Souls, 6.5m PP. MvP'd the vast majority of the fights, though certainly not all.

Laventale
02-20-2018, 07:28 PM
I got only 1 SSR Eido, and that's it.

Blueguy
02-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Up until yesterday, I only had 1 of each SSR which I got in my first 400 tickets. Then in my last 100 tickets I got the eido twice about two pulls apart.

bigblackcock
02-20-2018, 09:14 PM
well, so during this event i was in vacation in london and missed 5 days of the event, the gacha drop gave me only 1 SSR eido, but at least reached it:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/415722467529850912/unknown.png
could reach 250 divine too, but waste of seeds for me, especially when we got so many gems from this event and the other one

lolix
02-20-2018, 11:48 PM
perfected the dark eidolon and even got 1 extra copy. Perfected the wepon and got a copy as well. Go lucky with gacha actually.
Considering i started playing like 5 days ago , completing the event was rather easy....and i didn't even blow my entire stash of potions and seeds either.

The sad part is that pretty much everything i have is either Light or fire , so both the wepon and the eidolon won't have a huge impact right away i guess

Kitty
02-21-2018, 03:59 AM
same as nooby, had 5 days off of the event... so just 2-3 days to do what i needed to do
had barely any motivation though, and did have a lot of help after we got back..
managed to find 1 SSR sword, and 2 SSR eidos in the gacha, so didn't need to get much more rewards than this. also managed to MLB the bow, so can replace crappy weapon for it . https://i.imgur.com/hZSlFJP.png