PDA

View Full Version : KH Devs and cheaters.

BakaHentai
01-30-2018, 11:48 PM
Just letting you guys know, that if you suspect someone of cheating, the Devs will be more than willing to assist you. Just send a ticket to support and they'll check into it.

P.S. Thank you Lus75 for all your help and assistance. Without the information you provided, this would have never been possible. :kiss:

Laventale
01-30-2018, 11:53 PM
It's almost impossible to know if someone is cheating in this game, good catch though.

Even so, we've had a thread like this not long ago, so it would be cool for you to use the Search Function.

BakaHentai
01-30-2018, 11:55 PM
Well like I said, it wouldn't have been possible without Lus75's help. You need someone on the inside, in the same union to really know. If Lus didn't provide the information we needed, I'm sure Shia would have never been caught.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 04:25 AM
but lus75 used the same cheats lol... and half of shiachans union but ok

fucka
01-31-2018, 06:08 AM
I guess all "hardcore" grinders with their 15mill+ contributions in Union raid should be reported. Someone must be stupid doing this shit without using any kind of "scripting". So if someone or his guild is showing off 23472389479238479 contributions, send a ticket, because that wasn't done by human.

So the best way to find out whether an union is full of cheaters/scripters or not, just checking their union PPs.

Maria
01-31-2018, 06:49 AM
Please don't over-generalize people who grind really hard during Union Events. Some are just undead kings and hardcore gamers~

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 06:53 AM
Sounds like either you're missing a digit or your union is just inactive and weak. 15mil+ pp is more than doable but with such a specific value then such a gibberish one, I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or not. Someone getting 100mil+ pp in a union event is most likely botting/scripting or running multiple windows up of the same account, which can be done by anyone if you know how to.

sanahtlig
01-31-2018, 06:56 AM
I guess all "hardcore" grinders with their 15mill+ contributions in Union raid should be reported. Someone must be stupid doing this shit without using any kind of "scripting".
I often get 4-5mil PP in Union events without even really trying. If I used all my BP on CD, I could easily multiply that. Also, simple bot scripts are not something that Nutaku seems to care about. They're not doing anything that a human player (or several taking shifts) couldn't do.

Shia-chan was altering data in memory to access content that wasn't normally available (Ultimates before they existed in our version) and to duplicate items. Not only did he do this, but he bragged openly about it in a highly obnoxious manner just to troll other users. He was absolutely deserving of a ban, if for no other reason than to preserve morale. Users like that subvert the entire community.

fucka
01-31-2018, 06:56 AM
Please don't over-generalize people who grind really hard during Union Events. Some are just undead kings and hardcore gamers~

thats a issue for devs checking those guys clean or not.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 07:40 AM
thats a issue for devs checking those guys clean or not.

Way to go ignoring the first image. What you're doing is falsely accusing people for being able to achieve something you can't.

BakaHentai
01-31-2018, 10:18 AM
It is true that most of the big unions use exploits of some kind, generally the abuse of multiple windows to farm several different demons at the same time and to have reduced BP costs. Players that do this can easily be identified atm, by having an excess of 50 - 60+ million PP by the end of the union raid. Later on that becomes easily achieveable, but not right now.

I think the highest I've ever gotten was 40 million with my best team and a very high (120%) assault bonus. That required no-lifing the event. Constantly checking the game and manually soloing high level demons. The reason I farmed so hard was because there was money involved as our own union rewards.

Ikki
01-31-2018, 12:39 PM
I guess all "hardcore" grinders with their 15mill+ contributions in Union raid should be reported.

aylmao scrub detected, you can get 15M personal PP with just natural regen and some seeds here and there if you need to, it just consumes more time than the usual, dont throw missinfo if you are weak af, the ceiling is much higher nowadays, go back to grinding.

Slashley
01-31-2018, 12:45 PM
aylmao scrub detected, you can get 15M personal PP with just natural regen and some seeds here and there if you need to, it just consumes more time than the usual, dont throw missinfo if you are weak af, the ceiling is much higher nowadays, go back to grinding.There's no need to be that hostile.

Above all else, how active your Union is defines how high your personal PP ceiling is. A Union with 2-3 active people has an entirely different perspective on PP gains compared to a Union with 20-30 active people. The stronger your UNION is, the easier it is for you to hit 15m PP.

Anynom
02-03-2018, 09:01 AM
I found this funny as i already distributed the nutaku KP bot and see the download already reached 486....
and yet they only banned 1 person cuz he gathered too much attention in the discord chat

sanahtlig
02-03-2018, 09:28 AM
I found this funny as i already distributed the nutaku KP bot and see the download already reached 486....
and yet they only banned 1 person cuz he gathered too much attention in the discord chat
Like I said, he wasn't banned for botting.

anynom v2
02-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Well im quiting KP so i here all the hax i can do...
- buying item in shop infinitely
- changing my unit /weapon /summon ID into someone else (NTR for life !!)
- not using AP / BP doing quest
- past raid event gatcha +keep recollecting their prize again (require the same thing with the any raid event)
- bot (simple script you can learn it from from my upload bot since everyone have diff id)
- changing union boss fight lvl (can fight lvl 1000 or stay to lvl 1 forever)

Dead Game their protection is totally SHIT!!
Everyone with bit IT knowledge can do it...
most work in nutaku KP, some doesn't work in DMM anymore

Laventale
02-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Well im quiting KP so i here all the hax i can do...
- buying item in shop infinitely
- changing my unit /weapon /summon ID into someone else (NTR for life !!)
- not using AP / BP doing quest
- past raid event gatcha +keep recollecting their prize again (require the same thing with the any raid event)
- bot (simple script you can learn it from from my upload bot since everyone have diff id)
- changing union boss fight lvl (can fight lvl 1000 or stay to lvl 1 forever)

Dead Game their protection is totally SHIT!!
Everyone with bit IT knowledge can do it...
most work in nutaku KP, some doesn't work in DMM anymore

Good for you I guess.