PDA

View Full Version : [Event 36] Advent Battle vs Yatagarasu and Ixion (Rematch)

Kitty
02-01-2018, 03:33 AM
well, this was unexpected.. ya since we already had this rematch, i'm just gonna copy and paste the info from the last thread <br />

Saberborn
02-01-2018, 05:33 AM
Did you mean event 36?

Kitty
02-01-2018, 05:39 AM
Did you mean event 36?

oh, sorry :think:

i fixed, thanks :grin:

sanahtlig
02-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Since we already had Ixion/Yata rematch, we'll be able to get new SSR weapons in each event. (So MLB Ixid Blade/Holy Flame Gun a 2nd time) and Ixion has a new SSR Bow http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%82%B2%E5%BC%A9%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3% 83%83%E3%83%84%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3 %E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC

That's an optimistic assumption.

Slashley
02-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Since we already had Ixion/Yata rematch, we'll be able to get new SSR weapons in each event. (So MLB Ixid Blade/Holy Flame Gun a 2nd time) and Ixion has a new SSR BowYeah, that's so not happening. I'd love it if it was true, but that's so not happening.

We're going to get what DMM got in this event (which we already had). I just hope we'll have Dragon Eye Shards in the shop.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Well, at least this way we avoid the question of 'so...what about the set of kamihime that were released with this reprint'

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 09:51 AM
I'm super salty that they skipped Garuda/Typhon but are doing this again, lol.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 10:52 AM
I'm super salty that they skipped Garuda/Typhon but are doing this again, lol.

they didn't skip it, they did it months ago way ahead of shedule, august 2nd, just before i started playing.

th3 fr4gil3
02-01-2018, 11:02 AM
Yeah, that's so not happening. I'd love it if it was true, but that's so not happening.

We're going to get what DMM got in this event (which we already had). I just hope we'll have Dragon Eye Shards in the shop.

oo shards would be nice as i beat all but one of the ragnaroks during Kyuki event (wasn't even my first or second run, tried to be clever 3rd time around).
and i get to max out yata and the SR glaive for my fire team yay, only bummer is i sacrificed the SR axe recently as i didn't think i'd get to MLB it any time soon, but not too bad as i have 4 axes in grid atm anyway.

edit: will be interesting to see how my fire team deals with same element ult/rag.

nonsensei
02-01-2018, 11:49 AM
>restock of advent shop
Not happening.
>2nd weapon available
That's so ridicolous, that I can actually imagine happening knowing nutaku KP version. :rofl:

But good job on the summary, otherwise. Keep it up, nice to see you consistently doing these reviews.

Aidoru
02-21-2018, 06:40 AM
※1 You will retain event materials acquired in previous iterations of these Advent Battles.
※2 Items you exchanged in previous iterations will still be marked as a completed exchange.

Hopefully this doesn't become just a week long break for me and they at least restock the elixirs or something.

Cobblemaniac
02-21-2018, 09:03 AM
Not sure if the appropriate thread to ask, but might as well.

Does snatch stacking do anything in particular for the drop rates in advents and raids?

sanahtlig
02-21-2018, 09:12 AM
Not sure if the appropriate thread to ask, but might as well.

Does snatch stacking do anything in particular for the drop rates in advents and raids?
I collected some data on this a while ago. Snatch does appear to slightly increase the number of chests that drop. For example, I observed a 10-15% increase in bronze chest drops in Ultimate difficulty for an early Advent event with ~5 stacks of Snatch. In general, I'd only recommend it for full-auto setups that can clear >90% of the time. Applying the stacks is just a waste of time otherwise. Even better, use a team equipped with a full loadout of R accessories with the drop rate up trait. That should give an equivalent effect.

Slashley
02-21-2018, 09:57 AM
Hopefully this doesn't become just a week long break for me and they at least restock the elixirs or something.It most likely will be.

You can enjoy the half-cost Disaster for the next week. SR fodders everywhere.
Or farm the cheaper AP cost re-run editions of Ixion and Yata and prepare for their ACTUAL re-run, by stocking the fuck up of mats for now.
Or farm Vine.
Running low on Runes for Accessory quests? Farm those daily dungeons now.
Or maybe just take a rest of Kamihime if you feel like it.

By no means is your week entirely wasted. There's plenty to farm if you feel like it, and nothing much to lose if you don't feel like it.

blubbergott
02-21-2018, 10:33 AM
As someone who's first event was Jack Frost, this is gonna be one hell of a week. Yata and fire weapon are must get, then not sure if i should prioritize Ixion or the Thunder weapon. Really don't plan on ever playing thunder, but with gacha, you never know. Ixion would mostly be 5 copies for the eidolon shop. The 163 halfelexirs i currently have should get me reasonably far though.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:40 AM
For Ixion, the weapon will be more useful than the eidolon in the long run. Ixion's not a great eidolon; neither her stats nor her passive are attractive. Her summon effect is ok for a thunder team, but the thunder lilim from Gluttony does the same thing. And we're not far away from a Gluttony reprint if you didn't pick her up the first time around.

Aidoru
02-21-2018, 02:40 PM
It most likely will be.

You can enjoy the half-cost Disaster for the next week. SR fodders everywhere.
Or farm the cheaper AP cost re-run editions of Ixion and Yata and prepare for their ACTUAL re-run, by stocking the fuck up of mats for now.
Or farm Vine.
Running low on Runes for Accessory quests? Farm those daily dungeons now.
Or maybe just take a rest of Kamihime if you feel like it.

By no means is your week entirely wasted. There's plenty to farm if you feel like it, and nothing much to lose if you don't feel like it.

Hope they at least add a Ragnarok disaster DMM got during this event. Other wise it's just log in, do dailies, rag and log off.

Kitty
02-21-2018, 04:17 PM
well, a huge improvement was made on both my water and wind teams since the last ixion/yata rematch...

and since the first one too, my team was
Mordred
Triton
Oceanus
Aphrodite
Gabriel
(41% assault, and still managed to beat Ragnarok in less than 7 mins)

now, my team is
Arthur
Parvati
Aphrodite
Ryu-Oh
Nike Unleashed
(and assault % is about 100% or so) will be nice to compare in the video..

last time, Ixion took me about 10 minutes, but my grid was 60% or less? now it's 100% ..

not that it matters.. will be able to auto ability Yata, and hopefully Ixion won't take too long.
won't worry too much about using elixers on the ultimates as no restock, but tickets can be nice, and hopefully SSR drops in shiny chests.

good luck everyone...

bigblackcock
02-22-2018, 12:14 AM
This rematch sucks..
They didn't restock the tickets or even half elixers..
No 50 jewels for stage clearance
No event mission..
I do need 1 copy of ixid blade to MLB my 2nd copy, but who knows how many battles I have to do just to find it (if I find it)

Aidoru
02-22-2018, 12:21 AM
Yea, gonna be a boring week for this game. Oh well, might try to get it on my alt account or something I guess.

Slashley
02-22-2018, 12:31 AM
No event mission..This really sucks, the rest was expected.

I can't be bothered to check did DMM have event missions here or not.

JStar
02-22-2018, 12:53 AM
I can't be bothered to check did DMM have event missions here or not.

Yeah, I checked, and both Advents had missions on DMM for their 1st reprints, so it looks like Nutaku dropped the ball on this one...

lolix
02-22-2018, 04:19 AM
what should i aim for in this one ? Keep in mind that im only level 40.

The eidolons and wepons seem okay , even tho i don't really main either of those elements , but the fact that they only have 1 of each in stock kinda makes it.....dunno...

Advice ?

Cobblemaniac
02-22-2018, 05:13 AM

The eidolons and wepons seem okay , even tho i don't really main either of those elements , but the fact that they only have 1 of each in stock kinda makes it.....dunno...

Advice ?

I think the consensus is that Yatagarasu is the better option for eidolons. Weapons... I'm not sure, I'd grab both if I could. Prioritise MLB for eidolon, weapons... can wait unless you see yourself/ already maining/ secondarying the corresponding element.

The shop actually has 5 eidolons and 4 weapons in stock, enough for you to max limit break the event specific weapon/ eidolon.

Cobblemaniac
02-22-2018, 05:25 AM
Is it just me, or does Ulti Ixion have high debuff resistance? I could've sworn she resisted at least half of all the stuff I was throwing at her, and I was running light himes with the exception of SSR Nike (and her def break worked the most consistently, for whatever screwed up reason).

lolix
02-22-2018, 05:27 AM
oh , good to know. I was going to prioritize the fire wepons/eidolons anyway since i at least have a fire SSR anyway. Probably thats going to be my secondary element in the long term

QXZ
02-22-2018, 05:31 AM
yata is quite valuable for her -10% atk. not spetacular but moderately useful in clutch situations. ixion is kinda meh

nonsensei
02-22-2018, 07:10 AM
Well, it's bookfarming event for me. Got 2 silver & 3 golden book left in both shops which should be manageable on natural regen. And yeah, it's really frustrating that we don't even get missions.
Also having some fun with the advent rags again..

https://youtu.be/mafqBag6o4Q

I need some upgrade on wind grid before Ixion, tho.

QXZ
02-22-2018, 07:20 AM
thats some sick R team there

Slashley
02-22-2018, 08:37 AM
Har, I can AB Yatagarasu Ultimate with ease thanks to -20% damage taken from Jack Frosts. Nice.
what should i aim for in this one ? Keep in mind that im only level 40.If you can run Ultimates, LMB Yatagarasu. The rest are all okay, the more you get the stronger you become.
yata is quite valuable for her -10% atk. not spetacular but moderately useful in clutch situations. ixion is kinda meh-10% Atk is absolutely amazing if you're at -40% Atk. Which most teams are.

bigblackcock
02-22-2018, 09:11 AM
well, since the shop didn't get reset and i have plenty of mats already, there is not much reason for me to practice...
i do have a copy of ixid blade at 2 stars and need just 1 more copy to MLB it too, but who knows how long it may take and how much half elixers?
anyway:
Yata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PmjiONWWg
Ixion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0LM7z2rVg

QXZ
02-22-2018, 09:17 AM

i m running Expert (20AP) on Yata with my light team. i m lv43. you need mortred for this though. if not just run standard and burn thru the half elixirs.

artista
02-22-2018, 09:20 AM
I can easily farm ultimate yata at level 45, good debuffs i guess.

QXZ
02-22-2018, 12:11 PM
I can easily farm ultimate yata at level 45, good debuffs i guess.

depends on your roster of himes obviously. the only hime i have with -atk is Sol

LeCrestfallen
02-22-2018, 12:27 PM
ixion is a nightmare, autobattling ultimate almost RIP'ed me, one survivor ~~
need to manually kill the trash before starting autobattle on the boss.
Yata was a joke with my dark grid, autobattle, gg wp. Ragnarok was not much of a challenge, ixion in return almost wrecked me X_X never thought that burst removal was so annoying.

Slashley
02-22-2018, 12:37 PM
-- ixion in return almost wrecked me X_X never thought that burst removal was so annoying.It is very important to let Ixion not use her Rage Overdrive first. Don't use skills until it's time to blast through. Not enough? Don't apply Black Propaganda at the start. Not enough? Don't apply Def debuffs at the start.

That should hopefully get you enough time to get a Full Burst out.

LeCrestfallen
02-22-2018, 12:44 PM
yeah well, was lazy, basicly bulldozed through, but was a close call. will do this the next time.
However need to be more careful with black propaganda, forced her into enrage in the first turn.

MagicSpice
02-22-2018, 10:54 PM
Well, here's how my attempts went:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gzy5LPKToY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CwKKqDNWjE

grids are posted on the actual YT comments though. grids and stuff probably could be better if I grinded stuff out, but now I'm focusing on light element mostly (with some slight wind upgrades)

Also, Chrome is killing me when i record... anyone got any browser suggestions? (not firefox as it's WORSE than chrome for me)

lolix
02-23-2018, 02:26 AM
i m running Expert (20AP) on Yata with my light team. i m lv43. you need mortred for this though. if not just run standard and burn thru the half elixirs.

i can do yata on expert , with jeane , but i need to manage everything , so i just run the 15 on auto

AgentFakku
02-23-2018, 02:43 AM
gonna focus on Ixion instead of Yata

hopefully, I max her out and get her weapon since I didn't do it last time

nonsensei
02-25-2018, 01:51 AM
Okay.. it's pretty impossible to record a run on Ixion with R team. Caspiel still bugs out the interface for some reason & you can't click on anything. sigh

lolix
02-25-2018, 02:40 AM
i just need 1 more Yata to MLB her. the fact that the price is increased each coppy you get is kinda annoying.

I kinda wonder what should i focus on next. Ixion doesn't seem that great....and i don't really need fire//thunder wepons either.

Slashley
02-25-2018, 03:15 AM
I kinda wonder what should i focus on next. Ixion doesn't seem that great....and i don't really need fire//thunder wepons either.You might eventually, you never know what the future brings.

nonsensei
02-25-2018, 04:20 AM
i just need 1 more Yata to MLB her. the fact that the price is increased each coppy you get is kinda annoying.

I kinda wonder what should i focus on next. Ixion doesn't seem that great....and i don't really need fire//thunder wepons either.

You might eventually, you never know what the future brings.

What this guy said.. there will be also future content where you will inevitably want to use a certain element or you're forced to use elemental advantage.
But ofc, RNG might just drop you fire or thunder himes that would make you think otherwise. Either way, these weapons are quite good to have, so I'd strongly recommend you farming them.

Ikki
02-25-2018, 11:52 AM

You ALWAYS want assault SSR weapons, even some defender SSRs are good in any grid, unless you whale to the point of having a grid with 10 gacha weapons (which you wont cause theres no element that has that many khs) and im pretty sure you dont cause you wouldnt bother with event eidos if you whale that hard, that said, dont ever say again you dont need weapons , weapons = dmg.

Marigold
02-25-2018, 12:03 PM
You will indeed need all the assault weapons you're able to get on the long run, just factor that for the End-Game you want to have a full SSR Mono Grid for all attributes, also personally I try to recommend to everyone to stop neglecting Defender weapons; especially if you want to be able to complete the most difficult content this game has to offer; remember that, yes having full assault is cool and all but when you have an Eidolon that only provides Attribute ATK you might be lacking quite a bit of HP to live through Overdrive Blasts, in no way shape or form I recommend you should focus on defender weapons but for me 2-3 Defenders and 8-7 Assault weapons make a perfect ratio in the long run...

Slashley
02-25-2018, 12:16 PM
Defender weapons are losing their value now that double-skill weapons offer both HP and damage output, though. They eventually gain their level 150 limit break though, that'll make them great again (assuming they get a good second skill).

Anyway, I do believe that lolix is running Experts. As such, expecting somebody to LMB everything is quite unrealistic - I'm pretty sure I didn't LMB a single thing until I was able to handle Ultimates.

lolix
02-25-2018, 12:50 PM
yeah i actually didn't realized i needed 5 copies of the eidolon. In my head i neded 4 (maybe i was thinking of stars and i got confused) to MLB. Right now i'm standing on a 3 star yata , and i need 1 more...and honestly , i'm running low on half elixirs , so it's probably going to be harder then i was expecting initially

Laventale
02-25-2018, 12:59 PM
yeah i actually didn't realized i needed 5 copies of the eidolon. In my head i neded 4 (maybe i was thinking of stars and i got confused) to MLB. Right now i'm standing on a 3 star yata , and i need 1 more...and honestly , i'm running low on half elixirs , so it's probably going to be harder then i was expecting initially

I'm doing this event with natural regen pls 4 or 5 daily half elixirs.

Eh, I'm doing good with these, I have MLB Yata and Gun, only need MLB Thunder Weapon and I'm done with this event.

Slashley
02-25-2018, 01:52 PM
I'm doing this event with natural regen pls 4 or 5 daily half elixirs.You're probably doing Ultimates. It's a whole different world there.

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 07:59 PM
My decent Wind team (All SR's + Cu Chulain, 32k power) is able to auto-kill Ixion Ultimate if I take a +50% damage eidolon with me. If I don't it takes some hand holding. Was able to MLB the weapon by Saturday morning.

I was doing Expert Yatagarasu with an all SR dark team. But then I got Raiko out of the gem gatcha, so I switched to my Thunder team with comparable power to my dark team (now all SR's + Raiko, currently 26k). I'm at the point where I can auto-kill Expert Yatagarasu if I take a +50% or more damage eidolon with me (after switching to start off hitting Will O The Wisp). Otherwise again, hand-holding and hoping I get healing items from the trash mob. I'm finding that I actually need Yatagarasu to go raging before I let her get her Ultimate off or else my team is facing 5 turns of putrefy (which is just death for me, as I rely on healing).

lolix
02-27-2018, 04:35 AM
so , i've tried ultimate Yata just for the heck of it with my team.

I took around 75-80% of it's hp before dying. I legit think i could have won with a bit more luck. I got no recovery items that fight , and my soul had a light wepon equipped. I also had a terrible support eidolon (just a prisoner of light)

Honestly , i went in just to see how big of a diference it is from the 20 stamina one , and expected it to demolish me.
Outside of increased defense and hp , it didn't seem all that different honestly

Mister Z.
02-27-2018, 12:27 PM
Damn it, you probably have a way better team than I do, I can barely do expert (Well, if I have a +50% support I can do it if I'm not trolled by 2 triple attacks in a row, that is.)

Cobblemaniac
02-27-2018, 09:59 PM
I swear, Ixion's raging overdrive is one of the most triggering skills in the game. Why couldn't they just allowed the animation to damage everyone at once lmao

Slashley
02-27-2018, 11:49 PM
I swear, Ixion's raging overdrive is one of the most triggering skills in the game. Why couldn't they just allowed the animation to damage everyone at once lmaoHit reload and be done with it. Same with Full Bursts.

Ain't nobody got time for dat shit yo.

Cobblemaniac
02-28-2018, 03:07 AM
Hit reload and be done with it. Same with Full Bursts.

Ain't nobody got time for dat shit yo.

Pretty much what I'm doing, thank the lords reload button exists.

MalusCorvus
02-28-2018, 10:25 PM
What does the reload button do? I've hit it a couple times but I'm not actually sure.

Anyway, this event is when I got back into Kamihime... or, well, got into it in the first place. Originally quit because I didn't really get how to play, and I've had to figure things out on the fly now that I'm trying it again.

Related, what exactly am I getting out of these Yatagarasu and Ixion battles, in terms of drops?

Ikki
02-28-2018, 11:27 PM
What does the reload button do? I've hit it a couple times but I'm not actually sure.

Anyway, this event is when I got back into Kamihime... or, well, got into it in the first place. Originally quit because I didn't really get how to play, and I've had to figure things out on the fly now that I'm trying it again.

Related, what exactly am I getting out of these Yatagarasu and Ixion battles, in terms of drops?

With reload button you skip animations, its useful to skip full bursts animations and stuff, and i dont know what you mean with "in terms of drops", ixion and yata are advents and you get collectible items by killing them over and over again, with those items you can exchange stuff like copies of the eido and the weapon.

nonsensei
03-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Really late, but managed to record a video without Caspiel bugging out the interface. :eyeroll:
Attention! Watch this in 1080 or 360, or else youtube apparently fks it up for some reason

https://youtu.be/dxvQ9jg68SQ

BlazeAlter
03-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Really late, but managed to record a video without Caspiel bugging out the interface. :eyeroll:
Attention! Watch this in 1080 or 360, or else youtube apparently fks it up for some reason

https://youtu.be/dxvQ9jg68SQ

if you don't mind me asking, what do you use to record the game?

nonsensei
03-01-2018, 08:36 AM
if you don't mind me asking, what do you use to record the game?

I use Radeon ReLive to record my runs & "edit" - if you can call this much editing - with Sony Vegas.

BlazeAlter
03-01-2018, 08:41 AM
I use Radeon ReLive to record my runs & "edit" - if you can call this much editing - with Sony Vegas.

Oh I see, thanks for the answer.
Its been hard trying a recording software since bandicam lags too much for me nowadays

Slashley
03-01-2018, 09:11 AM
OBS works too.

MalusCorvus
03-01-2018, 02:08 PM
With reload button you skip animations, its useful to skip full bursts animations and stuff, and i dont know what you mean with "in terms of drops", ixion and yata are advents and you get collectible items by killing them over and over again, with those items you can exchange stuff like copies of the eido and the weapon.

As in, "what items am I getting?" You know, item drops.

Anyway, that does answer my question. Found the exchange center, though sadly I won't have enough items to get much...