PDA

View Full Version : Pewdiepie plays Booty Calls

LastSensei
02-02-2018, 12:59 PM
That's right. Support the video. Play Nutaku. Spread the words.

Here's the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1WYS7-msr0

Unregistered
02-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Here is where all Nutaku budget disappear.

Unregistered
02-03-2018, 03:07 PM
I'd rather listen to a reversed nightcore rendition of Roseanne Barr belching opera into a can than spend two seconds on that gross mongoloid's noise.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 01:26 AM
I'd rather listen to a reversed nightcore rendition of Roseanne Barr belching opera into a can than spend two seconds on that gross mongoloid's noise.

lol so much hate? I'd rather spend two seconds watching his video rather than listening to your ironic curses

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 02:45 AM
lol so much hate? I'd rather spend two seconds watching his video rather than listening to your ironic curses

Aww don't lie, you laughed! But seriously the man is a spout of grating, yet somehow nauseatingly dull inanity. But hey, that's just my opinion. Feel free to spend your time however you want.

sniddy
02-04-2018, 08:00 AM

Hey that was a pretty good curse, never liked him much either, but don't dis the cursing

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 03:29 PM
Hey that was a pretty good curse, never liked him much either, but don't dis the cursing

2018... someone curse someone... "dont dis the cursing"

i swear this generation are all sociopaths

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 07:24 PM
2018... someone curse someone... "dont dis the cursing"

i swear this generation are all sociopaths

Not at all! Creative cursing is a social sport. Don't tell me you've never been to a yomamma-off?

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 07:27 AM

Lmao. Pewds is the main reason im going to youtube and he's such a fun guy, i can already see what kind of person you are lol.

Basically i never regretted playing any game he did, booty calls is one of them, right now im started playing it thx to him, kinda addicted to it atm but lets see where it goes.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Not at all! Creative cursing is a social sport. Don't tell me you've never been to a yomamma-off?

Yomama? Creative cursing? Social sport? Ha!

To whom you're sporting with then? The internet? You're just cursing that's all.

I can see that your sense of humor is warped and most likely you're an immature person who's still not working with the society.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 02:43 PM
Yomama? Creative cursing? Social sport? Ha!

To whom you're sporting with then? The internet? You're just cursing that's all.

I can see that your sense of humor is warped and most likely you're an immature person who's still not working with the society.

See, you're doing it wrong. The format's supposed to be like "Yo mamma so fat when she roll up on the beach the tide rises to meet her".