PDA

View Full Version : Whale ship equipment

GeistX
02-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Hello! this is my first time posting here! :bgrin:

So recently i just collected up to 7000 whale medals. The question is, should i just grab the 7000 slice necklace, or collect up to 14k medals instead to grab the Neutral necklace? I wish to put it on my Lycoris (Miko) since she has 2 slots, and the other 6* is one slot Viola. I know the equipment is beneficial to Slice type, but i just couldnt wait anymore. Or should i be more patient? haha i cant decide :cry:

edit: necklace, not earrings XD

phob
02-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Hello! this is my first time posting here! :bgrin:

So recently i just collected up to 7000 whale medals. The question is, should i just grab the 7000 slice earrings, or collect up to 14k medals instead to grab the Neutral Earring? I wish to put it on my Lycoris (Miko) since she has 2 slots, and the other 6* is one slot Viola. I know the equipment is beneficial to Slice type, but i just couldnt wait anymore. Or should i be more patient? haha i cant decide :cry:

I would go neutral necklace first since it boosts for three girls no matter what.
Then circle back for the other necklace's, then the earrings last.

GeistX
02-02-2018, 09:08 PM
I would go neutral necklace first since it boosts for three girls no matter what.
Then circle back for the other necklace's, then the earrings last.

AAhhh sorry i mean necklace! :sweat:

So... time to continue collecting whale medals then... :cry:

phob
02-02-2018, 10:01 PM
AAhhh sorry i mean necklace! :sweat:

So... time to continue collecting whale medals then... :cry:

A gold bracelet and a gold necklace will do nicely! hopefully someday soon, we will get gold rings.

Pair her up with 5* green bell and dahlia and triple the debuff! Good luck

Captain Alvord
02-03-2018, 08:47 AM
To piggyback on this thread, where would you put spending the 7500 Sun medals for the Taunt/provocation skill for a fully leveled/bloomed Saffron? Work towards that first or is the neutral necklace that good I should go for that first?

Taon
02-03-2018, 09:09 AM
To piggyback on this thread, where would you put spending the 7500 Sun medals for the Taunt/provocation skill for a fully leveled/bloomed Saffron? Work towards that first or is the neutral necklace that good I should go for that first?

Taunt first. Don't put any whaleship equipment on Saffron; the defensive stats aren't good.

Captain Alvord
02-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the reply! Taunt first it is! Yea I was planning on putting the best DEF equipment set I had on her since the counter attack works off of the Def stat.