PDA

View Full Version : Rerolled my Account - Advice Needed

QXZ
02-04-2018, 07:53 AM
UPDATE 3:
So the game plan is going to be
1. SSR Hime: Wait for Miracle tickets to get Eros and SSR Artemis - this is in addition to Light Tskuyomi and Sol for a solid Light SSR Team.
2. Souls: Mordred / D'Art / Joan + Gawin
3. Eido/Wpn: Whatever from events

Thanks to all that helped out.

UPDATE 2:

I am now going to build a light team around Light Tskuyomi and Sol. So my current questions are:

1. What should my Souls be? #1 Mordred? What is #2? Andromeda or who else? And since I have Tskuyomi, I am guessing I wont need D'Art

2. What are my order of priorities for miracle tickets? Raphael > Michael ?

3. What kind of stats/buff would I need? I already have Heal (Sol) / Atk Debuff (Sol) / Def Debuff (Tskuyomi) / Overdrive meter (Mordred, eventually) / Rage meter (Raphael, eventually). So what else do i need? maybe some ATK up?

4. Should I go offensive or defensive?

Thanks guys!

UPDATE 1: I now have Light Tskuyomi + Sol.... so i m building a light team. i know..... its weird...

Original Post

Hey guys,

After being away for a while, ive decided to reroll. After about ~15 to ~20 attempts, I got this:

Sol - Yes SOL!
Oceanus (Water)
Ithaqua (Wind)
Kushinada (Water)

My questions are:

1. Is Water team still viable? And should I go defensive (Andromeda) or offensive Water build?

2. Should I build a water team or build a team of my next SSR draw?

Thanks guys!

sanahtlig
02-04-2018, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't recommend any particular element for you at this point. I'd wait for the next SSR to commit.

Cobblemaniac
02-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Hey guys,

After being away for a while, ive decided to reroll. After about ~15 to ~20 attempts, I got this:

Sol - Yes SOL!
Oceanus (Water)
Ithaqua (Wind)
Kushinada (Water)

My questions are:

1. Is Water team still viable? And should I go defensive (Andromeda) or offensive Water build?

2. Should I build a water team or build a team of my next SSR draw?

Thanks guys!

Given your current account build, it's really hard to say since Sol's your only SSR. I would suggest re-rolling until you get an account with Sol and another SSR before deciding your build.

Assuming you don't want to bother since your only reason for existence is Sol... your team build can really go anywhere since well... Sol is Sol, she can literally be anything, although a good general direction is water dps, since you already have Oceanus. Other SSR pulls might change your mind though, so keep your eyes peeled.

Slashley
02-04-2018, 08:34 AM
-- I would suggest re-rolling until you get an account with Sol and another SSR before deciding your build.
--While possible, the chances of that are reaaaally low... you're more likely to roll into two cores of any build.

But yeah, as Sanathlig said, wait and see. Sol is a good start, but the next SSR Hime you pull will probably decide what way you should be going (if you ever pull one...). Sol supports all routes, so it's a good starting point. Either keep rerolling (meh?) or start building up your powerbase - it'll take you a few months before your account is capable of doing most content. That's roughly the point where we're expecting the next Miracle Ticket, so you can consider your options again at that point.

sanahtlig
02-04-2018, 08:54 AM
While possible, the chances of that are reaaaally low... you're more likely to roll into two cores of any build.
It is actually twice as likely to roll one of 4 optimal SSRs--but this ignores the fact that not all optimal SSRs are available right now for each element. Given that, I'd say the chances are about equal. If you plan to focus on one element, two optimal SSRs for a single element are better than 1 Sol + a random SSR. And regardless, we're talking in the realm of ~500 accounts rolled.

Unregistered
02-04-2018, 09:00 AM
Sol lost an important reason to use her because of a recent update, the atk down cap being changd to -50%. Sol still has other uses, mostly as support healer but that may be something you don't even need, maybe if you go thunder, and her abilities are povided by many others depending on which team you want to go with. With Yatagarsu coming again in a couple weeks, you can fairly easy hit the debuff cap.

Id suggest you keep rerolling until you get 2 SSRs of the same element or Belial or Kirin with an SSR of their element.

QXZ
02-04-2018, 09:17 AM
err.... so what would you guys consider as a viable reroll?

1. Sol + 1 SSR Hime?
2. 2 SSR of same element
3. Amaterasu / Gaia + 1 SSR Hime?

so.... about 200 rerolls?

QXZ
02-04-2018, 09:45 AM
yo guys call my crazy.... but i did get the SSR wpn gacha and drew light tsukuyomi. so now i have 2x light ssr's. gonna builg a light team.

LeCrestfallen
02-04-2018, 10:00 AM
nothing crazy about it. If you have sol and light tsukuyomi you are up to an amazing start. If you don't have sol than you should consider spending some money on the next miracle ticket though.

Slashley
02-04-2018, 10:13 AM
yo guys call my crazy.... but i did get the SSR wpn gacha and drew light tsukuyomi. so now i have 2x light ssr's. gonna builg a light team.You spent 50 bucks before you even know if you'll like the game? Yeah, I'll call you crazy alright.

But that result was extremely good. Now I just hope you'll enjoy your time with Kamihime.

QXZ
02-04-2018, 10:15 AM
You spent 50 bucks before you even know if you'll like the game? Yeah, I'll call you crazy alright.

1. $45, cause i opted for the +500 gold on first $5 purchase

2. i rerolled cause i figured my old account is headed the wrong direction and i needed a fresh start... i still keep my old acct to look at the harem episodes. :D but i did check out other games i find this one to be better than others so its worth a few bucks. i dont mind paying for content and fresh stuff that keeps coming out.

Laventale
02-04-2018, 11:24 AM
1. $45, cause i opted for the +500 gold on first $5 purchase

2. i rerolled cause i figured my old account is headed the wrong direction and i needed a fresh start... i still keep my old acct to look at the harem episodes. :D but i did check out other games i find this one to be better than others so its worth a few bucks. i dont mind paying for content and fresh stuff that keeps coming out.

You high roller fucker, nice job.

There isn't that much light stuff coming out your way, but you'll have 2 amazing himes to start from the get go.

Good luck, fam.

sanahtlig
02-04-2018, 12:38 PM
UPDATE 2:

I am now going to build a light team around Light Tskuyomi and Sol. So my current questions are:

1. What should my Souls be? #1 Mordred? What is #2? Andromeda or who else? And since I have Tskuyomi, I am guessing I wont need D'Art

2. What are my order of priorities for miracle tickets? Raphael > Michael ?

3. What kind of stats/buff would I need? I already have Heal (Sol) / Atk Debuff (Sol) / Def Debuff (Tskuyomi) / Overdrive meter (Mordred, eventually) / Rage meter (Raphael, eventually). So what else do i need? maybe some ATK up?

4. Should I go offensive or defensive?
Souls: Gawain > D'art > Mordred > Joan
Gawain + Sniper Shot will be very potent when you don't need Black Propaganda.

You'll want to get Eros with your next Miracle ticket, as mentioned in my updated Elemental Team-building Guide. That'll let you run Mordred + Ambush and get close to the ATK and DEF caps. Raphael can serve the same purpose as well.

Offensively, if you want to run a Provisional Forest Burst build with Shingen, you'd want to pick up Michael for the Burst gauge bonus instead of Eros. But you'd need Diana or SSR Artemis to complete that.

QXZ
02-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Souls: Wow... D'Art > Mordred.... did not expect that. But OK, I will do that.

SSR Hime: Is Eros released yet? And what should I get after SSR Artemis (when shes released)?

Thanks for all these insights bro!

Aidoru
02-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Eros should come out within a week or so when the valentine event starts and the only other somewhat important after SSR Artemis for a light team is Tishtrya who only just came out in the DMM...

QXZ
02-04-2018, 03:38 PM
TYVM for the info.

so what is the point of sniper then? if all it gives is from -45% to -50%... thats not very impressive for the massive investment of soul p?
and what are the other EX skills that go well with mordred? there is gawin's defence down.... what else? is Joan worth getting?

Aidoru
02-04-2018, 04:03 PM
TYVM for the info.

so what is the point of sniper then? if all it gives is from -45% to -50%... thats not very impressive for the massive investment of soul p?
and what are the other EX skills that go well with mordred? there is gawin's defence down.... what else? is Joan worth getting?

Sniper Shot is both -20% atk and def, which extremely strong and a huge debuff but since the recent cap of -50% and with the party I mentioned above, it is not as amazing anymore since you can't break the game with like -70% atk down anymore and because every other hime in the above example brings in a strong -20% debuff. However, you only have half of the SSRs I've listed as the other half aren't even in game yet. So Sniper Shot will play a big role in helping until, if you ever, get the other SSR himes. Regardless, by the time SSR Artemis is released, if you're still playing by then, you should have all of the regular souls unlocked already.

For ex skills, it's not a matter of what goes well with Mordred but rather what you need to fill in with your current team composition. If you need an a-frame defense down, then you get Ambush, if you need an a-frame atk down, then you get Trial by Jury, if you need b-frame atk or def down, then you get Sniper Shot, etc etc. I don't know who else you have so I can't really say anything. Priority soul is still Mordred. Who you want to prioritize after can change depending on what SR's you have since you haven't mentioned them.

sanahtlig
02-04-2018, 04:05 PM
so what is the point of sniper then?
Because you don't have the perfect combination of Light kamihime, 2 of which aren't even released yet. Soul picks and Miracle ticket planning are on totally different time horizons.

SSR Artemis wasn't released until September in the DMM version. So we're ~10 months out from having her available with a Miracle ticket. Do you even need to plan past that?

QXZ
02-04-2018, 04:45 PM
i see.... thats very helpful guys. i think i got this mapped out till late game - ragnarok level.

i m gonna go grind a few weeks for SR wpns for the light team.

Unregistered
02-05-2018, 09:28 AM
A suggestion for your next step, if you haven't already, is to find a competitive union for union events