PDA

View Full Version : Rare Affection Items in the Shop

wthvr
02-07-2018, 08:28 AM
Apparently with the new patch there is a bug that gives you rare affection items even though you have far above 50 girls.
I hope you dont need a screenshop that only proofs, that I literally have rare affection items available.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 08:32 AM
It's not a bug, it's a last minute feature that wasn't mentionned in patchnote.

Some players raised the issue that with a large harem, you don't get any more white and green affection items. And that might result in problem to fine tune the affection you give to your girls. Hence this system that gives a chance to get rare items even with a very large harem.

Honestly, I think it was a mistake. PvP provide enough white and green affection items. They should take off this feature, imho.

wthvr
02-07-2018, 08:54 AM

Some players raised the issue that with a large harem, you don't get any more white and green affection items. And that might result in problem to fine tune the affection you give to your girls. Hence this system that gives a chance to get rare items even with a very large harem.

Honestly, I think it was a mistake. PvP provide enough white and green affection items. They should take off this feature, imho.

wait, so you can not only get rare items which are fucking useless, but common items aswell? I regulary blow hundreds of common items on girls just to get rid of them - that has to be the most stupid change ever - I mean I do not even want epic affection items in 95% of the cases because it takes forever to upgrades 10k++ affection with them and I definitely do not mind if I overshoot the maxlevel by like 10 affection
is there any statement whatsoever? for now my shop is blocked with 2 rare, 4 epics and one 2 legendary items - here we go back to square one where it took forever to upgrade, because you could not get enough affection to upgrade your girls (before they introduced legendary affection items)

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 09:25 AM
I literally have 3 green and 5 gold affections items in my shop now. Not a single purple... So now you have a chance to get no legendary affection items at all... Grats to the OCD nuts who asked for this ridiculous change. And I would ask the Devs, why would you even consider rolling back an update that was actually working as good as it could be?

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 09:25 AM
wait, so you can not only get rare items which are fucking useless, but common items aswell?

i said "Hence this system that gives a chance to get RARE items even with a very large harem"

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Last time it was 3 rares and 5 epics, now after the shop reset, the count is 3 commons, 2 rares, and 3 epics. Yay, I guess no more leveling affection easily... Game is back to what it almost was Pre 2.0. Thanks for the update!

The last shop update, before the latest game patch, had 3 epics and 5 legendary affection items, btw.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Last time it was 3 rares and 5 epics, now after the shop reset, the count is 3 commons, 2 rares, and 3 epics. Yay, I guess no more leveling affection easily... Game is back to what it almost was Pre 2.0. Thanks for the update!

The last shop update, before the latest game patch, had 3 epics and 5 legendary affection items, btw.

Woops, looked at wrong thing (exp vs affection items). Have flu + bronchitis and havn't slept in almost 2 days.

Current affection page has 3 rare, 3 epic, and 2 legendary this time. Considering you won't use the rare affection items but at the very END of leveling a girl, even if it was important, why are there so many rare affection items. If you JUST HAVE TO HAVE those rare ones, with a harem over 50 now, (I'm at 67), then put a maximum of 1, I repeat, ONE rare item at a time in the shop. Those of us with lots of girls have ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR RARE AFFECTION ITEMS ANYMORE, and having maybe ONE rare item in there should satisfy the OCD idiots.

Unless the overall plan was actually to increase the time it takes to raise affection, yet again.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 08:35 PM
I hope this is actually a bug. I know someone higher up said it was a last minute intentional change, but it's really bad. I thought I just had a bad roll this morning, but when I checked again this afternoon it was worse. I haven't seen a single legendary affection item since this rolled out. I have 74 girls, 5 of them need their 3rd star, 2 need a 4th star, and 1 needs her 5th star. If this is the pace, I'll probably quit, it'd take me a year just to do what I have, not to mention if I get any more.

wthvr
02-08-2018, 12:08 AM
I hope this is actually a bug. I know someone higher up said it was a last minute intentional change, but it's really bad. I thought I just had a bad roll this morning, but when I checked again this afternoon it was worse. I haven't seen a single legendary affection item since this rolled out. I have 74 girls, 5 of them need their 3rd star, 2 need a 4th star, and 1 needs her 5th star. If this is the pace, I'll probably quit, it'd take me a year just to do what I have, not to mention if I get any more.

I had bad rolls literally for an entire week of close to no useful legendary items and now half of my shop is filled with rares - such a nice change..
I am sitting on 4 girls left to upgrade (just for max 3 stars, let alone all of the 5 stars - it will be super fun to upgrade 5 stars 20k++ affection with green +100 affection items)

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Same, since the update not a single legendary affection item. Less money due to the tripple recharge time for battle points plus less affection items. <br />
Another update that did more harm then good....

UnRegistered
02-08-2018, 02:54 AM
I can understand why this change was made. It would be a waste to use a 1500 (or even a 130) affection item to max star your girl when all she needs is 8, given how much each affection point costs. I myself try to minimise the AP waste by using low AP items, but this change is a step in the wrong direction imo, and I'll try to explain why I think so.

You only need a few common/rare AP items at the very end to minimise this waste of AP. We do get new girls more often than I'm comfortable with, but there's more than enough time to collect low AP items from pachinko and daily missions, we don't need to have a guranteed rare/common item in the market as well. (The minimum number of such items in the market seems to be 2 atm.)

The change also seems to favor the common/rare items instead of the legendary items. I only got 1 legendary item in the market yesterday, but at least 6 low AP items, and the rest were epics. I have 80 girls in the harem atm, and these items are useless until I get their AP close to max.

The system was working well before this latest update (not talking about the low cash income). If anyone (with a large enough harem) says there weren't enough low AP items available before, it means one of two things.

1. You've been using all the low AP items you get as soon as you get them to max out a girl, so you ended up needing more at the end. If you're one of them, please save the low AP items till the end, and use them as needed to give that final push to the max star available.

2. You've been getting new girls in the harem so fast that you didn't have enough time to collect low AP items. If you're one of them, there's a high chance you're using real cash and spending bought kobans to collect all the girls. This also (theoretically) means the AP cost doesn't affect you as much as it does the rest of us, and you don't have to worry about using high AP items to push the girls over the last star.

tl;dr: This change is unnecessary, please rollback.

JustMe
02-08-2018, 08:04 AM
If the lower level items have to be there, why not make it:
at least one legendary
at most one rare
?
Solve the problem for other players? The epic items aren't cost effective compared to the legendary. I'd be happy to see those limited as well.

wthvr
02-08-2018, 08:21 AM
If the lower level items have to be there, why not make it:
at least one legendary
at most one rare
?
Solve the problem for other players? The epic items aren't cost effective compared to the legendary. I'd be happy to see those limited as well.

with the current changes I seem to get like 1-2 legendary affection items PER DAY at best, that is insane, they should make it 4 legendary items, 2-3 epics and 1-2 rares
with the current update I am basically forced to stack money because I cannot spend enough money on affection because half of my shop is low value stuff
right now the combined affection value of all items in the shop is 1860 for me - that is barely more than I can get from a single legendary lingerie. to upgrade even one girl from 2 to 3 stars is ~10k, for 5 stars it is even more. who thought that was a good idea...

Dari
02-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Since the PvP battles are free now they should just increase the level of affection items we get from those and leave the shop alone. Getting 15 affection from a battle instead of 4.5k money is crap anyways. Increase it to lets say 150 and its fixed.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Well, the last update to the shop, when I lvled, put 4 rares in the shop, 3 epics and 1 legendary. So that's half the shop full of worthless items to me.

vem
02-08-2018, 03:16 PM

That's such a horrible reason. At most you waste one affection item per girl, and if you actually look at how much you need and do some quick maffs you can minimize the loss by choosing the appropriate items. Plus you get some items from bosses or dailies or whatever, I don't know but I tend to have some low level items lying around.

Reducing the number of available affection per reset is an awful way to fix that tiny inconvenience.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Another shop update with 4 rares, 3 epics, and 1 legendary. That's 2 shop updates in a row with 4 rare items each time.

Wonderful!

Girtrude8k
02-09-2018, 01:30 AM
Afection cost is roughly the same actually its either 417 or 418 per point on each item the differnce is legendary items obviously accumulate quicker because it takes 500common flowers to get the same as legendary lingerie the flowers sell for 1254 which times 500 is 627000 while the legendary lingerie cost 625500 so at most you would be pay 1500 more for the lowest item comparing to the highest item. The problem there is you have to buy 500 flowers to get the same as buying one item.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 04:39 AM
You can calm down now. Insider informations says that with next wednesday update, players with over 41 girls won't have rare affections items anymore. This being due to the unanimous negative feedback on this specific feature.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 06:56 AM
You can calm down now. Insider informations says that with next wednesday update, players with over 41 girls won't have rare affections items anymore. This being due to the unanimous negative feedback on this specific feature.

Hope your right, I'm sure most of us don't (I certainly don't) like bashing and complaining what the devs do constantly. Kinda feel bad sometimes, there only doing there job and (trying) to give us a better play experience and content but it's difficult when these changes hinder your ability to do much of anything. I've got 20(ish) girls that I need max affection and with sime girls getting 5 stars its even more time on my hands. I feel way behind trying to catch up and with the battle system changed I'll need to buy books to level up my girls who most of them are level 70 (I'm at level 169) to be able to fight in the arena to get a bit more money.

-Shadow

wthvr
02-09-2018, 08:01 AM
Hope your right, I'm sure most of us don't (I certainly don't) like bashing and complaining what the devs do constantly. Kinda feel bad sometimes, there only doing there job and (trying) to give us a better play experience and content but it's difficult when these changes hinder your ability to do much of anything. I've got 20(ish) girls that I need max affection and with sime girls getting 5 stars its even more time on my hands. I feel way behind trying to catch up and with the battle system changed I'll need to buy books to level up my girls who most of them are level 70 (I'm at level 169) to be able to fight in the arena to get a bit more money.

-Shadow

leveling up girls does not give great benefit, I think I raised the level of my harem by over 1k and got roughly 700 extra health - give or take -, with a healthpool of over 70k this is barely important

JustMe
02-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Afection cost is roughly the same actually its either 417 or 418 per point on each item the differnce is legendary items obviously accumulate quicker because it takes 500common flowers to get the same as legendary lingerie the flowers sell for 1254 which times 500 is 627000 while the legendary lingerie cost 625500 so at most you would be pay 1500 more for the lowest item comparing to the highest item. The problem there is you have to buy 500 flowers to get the same as buying one item.

Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know if this was a change I missed, or if I was mistaken long ago, but I have always avoided the lower level affection items. I won't bother passing on them now. Thanks!

Girtrude8k
02-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Thanks for pointing this out. I don't know if this was a change I missed, or if I was mistaken long ago, but I have always avoided the lower level affection items. I won't bother passing on them now. Thanks!

Its been that way since the big affection change since everything was going to so expensive I decided to check the price per affection and found it was all ways basically the same. It is still better to get the higher point ones because of the fact that 500 of the cFlowers will take a long time to obtain no mater how you do it and the numbers needed on your girls scale super fast I still need almost 12 of the legendary panties to get my noemy to rank 5. So i would need 6000 flowers, not something i would try to collect.