PDA

View Full Version : Best Lineup for my Water Grid?

samdan
02-10-2018, 05:59 AM
With a lot of luck (and a miracle ticket) I've managed to put together:

Cthulhu
Ryu-Oh
Aphrodite
Nike (SSR)

I've been running Mordred with Sniper Shot for a long time, but between Outrage/SS being on the same frame and Ryu/Cthulhu (attack), Ryu/Nike (def), and Ryu/Mordred (overdrive), I feel like I'm not running the best team that I could be.

Behind my SSR's, I have only Triton in SR, but all of the R's (MLB and lvl for everyone).

Anyone have advice for shifting around my team? Next time a miracle ticket comes out, who comes and who goes in the main lineup? This may have to be a long term strategy, depending on SP/HSP needs for a different soul

LeCrestfallen
02-10-2018, 06:23 AM
You basicly only need snipershot for the -atk in this team, but with dual groupheal, does it even matter?

Orlean's call for more regen and an additional source for double attack might be worth a look, or the -combo/tripple atk down from asmund?
well, i am sure we will get some recommendations for the EX skill in this threat. Black propaganda and -afl resist should stay imho.

Shieun
02-10-2018, 06:29 AM
You might want to consider dropping Aphro/Nike for snow raph. Then run Arthur with Shingen's burst ex

Alternatively, dont do anything to your team and just run shingen with sniper shot.

If you need damage reduction, consider running Jeanne

Slashley
02-10-2018, 07:31 AM
First of all, having debuff overlap is not a weakness. If you run Accessory Quests, you'll soon find a strength.

Cthulhu-Water Raphael-SSR Nike is generally the holy trinity of Water. With the next Miracle Ticket, you'll probably want to replace Aphrodite with Water Raphael. Aphrodite will still be extremely useful for content which either requires Cleanse or more Heals.

Until that time, running Mordred would be recommended. His debuff- and overlap with Ryu-Oh's Black Propaganda is amazing, especially since Ryu-Oh can miss hers even with +6% Affliction and Mordred's debuff- up, against neutral elements.

sanahtlig
02-10-2018, 09:20 AM
Anyone have advice for shifting around my team?
That's pretty much an ideal Soul pick. You could run Arthur or Shingen and get a nice Burst bonus from Provisional Forest, but that'd sacrifice debuff stability and make trash harder to kill.

Ikki
02-11-2018, 09:16 PM
That's pretty much an ideal Soul pick. You could run Arthur or Shingen and get a nice Burst bonus from Provisional Forest, but that'd sacrifice debuff stability and make trash harder to kill.

what debuff stability? depending on a 10 turns skill? i wouldnt call that stability, arthur and shingen with SS is way better, heck even d'art with ryu oh gun is ahead of mord with his team.

Slashley
02-12-2018, 12:24 AM
what debuff stability? depending on a 10 turns skill? i wouldnt call that stability, arthur and shingen with SS is way better, heck even d'art with ryu oh gun is ahead of mord with his team.Not having Mordred's debuff- is a huge risk. If your Def- debuff gets resisted, your damage goes down the drain.

That's part of what Mordred is for - giving you debuff stability. You do NOT want to have any debuff resists.

Ikki
02-12-2018, 12:47 AM
Not having Mordred's debuff- is a huge risk. If your Def- debuff gets resisted, your damage goes down the drain.

That's part of what Mordred is for - giving you debuff stability. You do NOT want to have any debuff resists.

not a fan of vof anymore since we got sphinx (although it misses quite often too), besides assuming elemental adv debuffs arent thaat hard to land, if vof is an issue then shingen with vof pulls way ahead of mord just because of PFB.

sanahtlig
02-12-2018, 05:28 AM
not a fan of vof anymore since we got sphinx (although it misses quite often too), besides assuming elemental adv debuffs arent thaat hard to land, if vof is an issue then shingen with vof pulls way ahead of mord just because of PFB.
Running without a class B debuff ruins the entire point of running Shingen, since you'll lose half the damage gain from Provisional Forest, Shingen won't be guaranteed to get the buff, AND you'll be taking more damage.

Come to think of it, Vine could negate the damage decrease, but triple attacks with ATK -30% could still be a real problem.

Slashley
02-12-2018, 08:57 AM
not a fan of vof anymore since we got sphinx (although it misses quite often too)--Sphinx doesn't hit as often, yes, has a long cooldown, AND is weaker than Mordred's debuff-.
Certainly much, much better than nothing, but not as reliable as Mordred's debuff.

Elemental advantage debuffs are currently extremely rare and will always be tied to extremely specific SSR Hime. Not to mention that Water doesn't even have any as far as I know!

sanahtlig
02-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Elemental advantage debuffs are currently extremely rare
What he means is that VoF may not be necessary if you have elemental advantage. Which is highly circumstantial.