PDA

View Full Version : Knight Commander

XDrakeX
02-10-2018, 02:07 PM
I just have a little question about the lore regarding the Knight Commander. Isnt he supposed to be the boss of all flower knights?
So why is Yulan in campain mission 20 ordering them around? She doesnt want to let them into the city.

condu
02-10-2018, 03:47 PM
I just have a little question about the lore regarding the Knight Commander. Isnt he supposed to be the boss of all flower knights?
So why is Yulan in campain mission 20 ordering them around? She doesnt want to let them into the city.

Because that's the logic of video games :)) Something must happen so that the lore continues with a sortha logic. Anyway, if you see in 20-2 it's a state of emergency, that applies to all Flower Knights, so you aren't any exception (you meaning, your squad of girls and you Knight Commander). But of course, logic is logic so you can be an exception, if you clear some stages and some Pests.

You're welcome;))

kabosu
02-10-2018, 04:12 PM
I'm not too knowledgeable on fkg lore but considering how many fkg there are I'm assuming that there are plenty of sub leaders who are allowed to take control
When you make your team you put a girl as the leader in each row so yeah probably something like that

AgentFakku
02-10-2018, 05:38 PM
it was weird to see low rarity Flower Knight Girls be leaders <br />
<br />
would expect the Rainbows in be charge

Zandel
02-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Rarity is not based on social standing but rather combat ability. In that respect is makes sense that the queens and major leaders are not the best combat wise because others would fight for them...

MachThreeSlug
02-10-2018, 06:53 PM

I just figured that there were multiple Knight commanders who have their own squads and sometimes the Flower Knights join different squads and Knight commanders depending on the current situation.

Largepotato
02-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Other knight commanders are mentioned in the story/events, but I refuse to believe that there are any other men in the world than the PC.

durrem
02-11-2018, 10:50 AM
The other knight commanders are the other players.

Largepotato
02-11-2018, 11:40 AM
The other knight commanders are the other players.

Other players? :wink:

sniddy
02-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Sloppy seconds then doesn't even touch it.

MagicSpice
02-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Sloppy seconds then doesn't even touch it.

actually, given a lot of the harem scenes i looked at, majority of the girls are pure.... so lore wise it'd count as you having their first in a way

belladonna is the only exception i seen so far, but everyone else i've seen out of my 45+ collected 1st scenes haven't had their first until then

Darksfear
02-21-2018, 06:36 AM
actually, given a lot of the harem scenes i looked at, majority of the girls are pure.... so lore wise it'd count as you having their first in a way

belladonna is the only exception i seen so far, but everyone else i've seen out of my 45+ collected 1st scenes haven't had their first until then

Queen of the Night is another example of one that says for a fact you aren't her first. Plus there's a few girls that just don't say one way or the other (and who come off rather aggressively).

Largepotato
02-21-2018, 09:36 AM
Japanese Iris is a widow.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:15 AM
isn't queen of night a full blown hooker though? think i did read it somewhere she works in a brothel

Drip
02-21-2018, 01:11 PM
isn't queen of night a full blown hooker though? think i did read it somewhere she works in a brothel
No no no! She works at a distinguished <insert euphinism> as an honorable <insert euphinism>. :D

Zandel
02-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Yeah I remember all about that one, I always wondered how they could have one of 'those' places in the game when you never see or hear about any other males existing.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 04:25 PM
No no no! She works at a distinguished <insert euphinism> as an honorable <insert euphinism>. :D

and now i have to rewatch sayonara zetsubou sensei again with Rin episode. PEERLESS.

Drip
02-21-2018, 10:45 PM
Yeah I remember all about that one, I always wondered how they could have one of 'those' places in the game when you never see or hear about any other males existing.
It's rare, but occasionally they refer to family members and/or shopkeepers as males. I forgot which Character Quest it was, where we had to search for a toystore. The shopkeeper was definitely refered to as a "him".

Edit: That was Pumpkin's Quest

Largepotato
02-22-2018, 10:11 AM

She was a courtesan which is a bit more upclass than that.

She stops after getting some KC d though.

starburst98
02-22-2018, 03:03 PM
flower knights make up the entirety of the world's military force, their magical nature probably lets them kill pests far better then a normal human with a sword. so while normal civilian men exist, the knight commander basically lives at the flower knight barracks and 'mingles' with them a lot more then anyone else.

also, considering flowers are literally planet reproductive organs it isn't odd some would be more inclined to indulge. course another thing about how real flowers work would mean all of them should technically be futanaris since flowers have both pistels and stamen.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 05:21 PM
flower knights make up the entirety of the world's military force, their magical nature probably lets them kill pests far better then a normal human with a sword. so while normal civilian men exist, the knight commander basically lives at the flower knight barracks and 'mingles' with them a lot more then anyone else.

also, considering flowers are literally planet reproductive organs it isn't odd some would be more inclined to indulge. course another thing about how real flowers work would mean all of them should technically be futanaris since flowers have both pistels and stamen.

yep, lolis with dicks is just what our resident nu-male DEY LE CROSSED OVER THE DU HORIZON *tips fedora* squad needs.

Zandel
02-22-2018, 09:52 PM
*lolis with dicks* ....

Bring this song to mind....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVqvSYFN9XQ

Myrdin
02-25-2018, 03:23 PM

Well then... Now image a good and proper Industrial revolution... DAKA DAKA DAKA BOOOM !
They got guns - or better to say - they got magic weapons with the form of a gun. So far I dont think there has been a single one of those actually firing projectiles using gunpowder.

And granted this world does have magic even in non "Flower Knights" form.... Magic source fueled Power Armor any1.

Just imagine - the girl knights fighitng some pests and suddenly bam, explosion goes off as bombs fall from the sky and a massive Airship comes in with opening quote like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjB6p3nHMk
...Nerdgasm initiated. :D