PDA

View Full Version : Possible Dual-Reprint for Next Event?

OtherGuy02
02-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Though we have already done them, it is possible we will be get the 2nd reprints for Ixion and Yata for after the Valentine's event?
Only wonder as we have already done them and they were originally lined up as next as can be seen from Sanahtlig's Project Toolbox. They are also shown as next one on the DMM background images (http://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/40/chara_l_40.png).

So are we going to see a 2nd reprint so earlier or is the next one after Valentine's going to be something else?

Aidoru
02-11-2018, 06:12 PM
The images haven't been wrong yet so we will most likely get it again. However we're not 100% sure if they're just going to repeat what we already had, reset shop or give us the new rewards for the event because for DMM, the 3rd time they got Ixion again, they had a new SSR weapon with it and it wasn't a dual reprint, but their 3rd time didn't happen til much later, 17 or so events later after the first reprint. I'm not getting my hopes up for a reset or the new SSR weapon.

It's also not early since it's the regular dmm order, so it's suppose to be where it is. The first time we got the reprint in the nutaku version is what you would call early since we weren't suppose to have it when they gave it to us.

OtherGuy02
02-11-2018, 06:16 PM
It's also not early since it's the regular dmm order, so it's suppose to be where it is. The first time we got the reprint in the nutaku version is what you would call early since we weren't suppose to have it when they gave it to us.

Hmm, that is true. Just unusual that it would be Ixion/Yata for a 2nd reprint. Weren't they the last re-print that happened? I'd have thought they may have done Apoc/Pheonix 2nd re-print first as they we the first re-prints done and the longest since we've seen them. :think:

Marigold
02-11-2018, 06:24 PM
Hmm, that is true. Just unusual that it would be Ixion/Yata for a 2nd reprint. Weren't they the last re-print that happened? I'd have thought they may have done Apoc/Pheonix 2nd re-print first as they we the first re-prints done and the longest since we've seen them. :think:

We can't have nice things, buddy.

Aidoru
02-11-2018, 06:47 PM

Not for certain but I would guess Nutaku is going to follow DMM's event order without any changes now that we've aligned our event dates with DMM's past release dates, with minor day differences, and following that order, Ixion/Yata just happen to be next reprint in line.

th3 fr4gil3
02-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Well i'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. as i'm maining a 3xSSR fire team the chance to get some more LB for the gun and MLB Yata will be helpful plus 2 +atk SRs Axe and Glaive to complete (previous incomplete copy of Axe was sacrificed for sLvl increase on another SSR or SR).

Now a question as i've never seen a reprint after seeing an original run, if the shop isn't reset then as i understand what we claimed from shop will still stand (ergo if i had 4 yatas from shop 1 is left to claim) BUT what about the materials we have to farm to get the shop items? are they reset (like divine/devil souls between raids) or will i still have my 14 fans/2 scrolls and 1 raven eye rollover to use this run?
I understand this 2nd reprint isn't happening quite the way it should (more of a 1st reprint re-run), but what would happen normally between 1st run and 1st reprint?

Also if this is happening because we've aligned with DMM releases like Aidoru thinks, then that probably means well get a re-run of the Rahab/Medusa reprint as well i guess.

Slashley
02-12-2018, 12:37 PM
--
Now a question as i've never seen a reprint after seeing an original run, if the shop isn't reset then as i understand what we claimed from shop will still stand (ergo if i had 4 yatas from shop 1 is left to claim)Yes.
BUT what about the materials we have to farm to get the shop items? You keep them. And they should work in the shop.
At least I hope that's how it works, last time Ixion re-run was up I basically ran it enough to get all the things I'll need for the 2nd re-run... which is a lot.
Also if this is happening because we've aligned with DMM releases like Aidoru thinks, then that probably means well get a re-run of the Rahab/Medusa reprint as well i guess.It's possible. It will depend on does Nutaku feel the need to delay events or not. But they probably will.

th3 fr4gil3
02-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Cheers Slashley. and I've just realised your nick isn't Slashey like I've been saying in my head for the last several months.

QXZ
02-16-2018, 08:30 PM
ixion doesnt look very impressive.... guess i might farm yata.

Slashley
02-17-2018, 01:17 AM
ixion doesnt look very impressive.... guess i might farm yata.Ixion is okay, but as we're getting more and more powerful elemental attack Eidolons, the on-use is diminishing.

Yatagarasu is one of the best Eidolons you can get, however. The on-use is just too damn good. Absolutely max her.
There's no guarantee that you will get use out of her now that -50% Atk debuff cap is a thing, but chances are you will.

Laventale
02-17-2018, 03:05 PM
We were supposed to get a dual Advent event right before "Fortress of the Coming Light" (AKA Dark Ama event) but we didn't get it.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen again with this event and it's not likely that Nutaku is gonna skip it again, but there's a posibility.