PDA

View Full Version : Question about current team.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I stopped on this re-roll about a month ago, and built it up, I was wondering on some possible team comps, I am relatively new to the game and read some of the guides that where here. Should I consider re-rolling, or keeping the team, I believe it is a solid base, but what I am lacking is healing.

Current roster

SSR: Dark: Amon(unleashed), Dark Amaterasu

SR: Dark: Beelzebub
Light: Belobog
Wind: Maeve
Fire: Brynhilder, Raguel, RagaRaja
Lightning: Nemesis

Legendary: Mordred acquired - working towards D'art, followed by Joan, then andromeda possible

Overall I think I have solid Debuffing team, this game is a slow grind, but just want to know what possible groups I can make with this roster, and if I should switch my legendary to rushing a healer.

Thanks for any help,

Slashley
02-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Since you already have Sniper Shot from Dark Amaterasu, shouldn't you be rushing for Joan instead?

SSR Amon + Dark Amaterasu + Andromeda with Joan's Trial by Jury would get you -45% Def, -40% Atk, Black Propaganda and heals. It's not the perfect team, but when combined with Beelz, you shouldn't have any issues.

Your other teams... well, you could probably bring Dark Amaterasu in all of them and solve a lot of problems. But overall, rather than trying to get multiple decent teams, you're probably better off just focusing on your Dark team.

sanahtlig
02-12-2018, 02:47 PM
I would skip D'art, get Joan next, and then Andromeda. Mordred with Joan's ATK down would probably be sufficient to clear most content. You can run Andromeda + ATK down EX if needed. There's no need for D'art at all.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 03:00 PM
so basically, drop the d'art, go straight for joan, then andromeda if I need the heals.

I pretty much was just focusing on Dark team, but I am guessing that Brynhilder can work as a fill in healer.