PDA

View Full Version : just started - team questions.

lolix
02-14-2018, 10:30 PM
So , i was getting increasingly bored since aigis was closed and i couldn't bear to play the DMM version , so i've tried a couple games before i decided on kamihime.

Considering i made my account right at the launch of the game , but never played , when i got back , i had a number of jewels , so i decided to roll for a bit.

This are some of my rolls. I'm interested if they are good enough , or if i should re-roll. I got 1 ssr , and considering the droprate is 3% just as a black in aigis , i'm guessing any game that starts with a SSR should be good , but in truth , i dunno how good the characters are compared to others , and jewels seem to be a bit easier to get then SCs in aigis anyway , so i am willing to re-roll.

#That being said , this are some of the stuff i got:

Kamihimes:
SSR : Eros
SR : Beelzebub , Belphegor , Motu , Raguel

Eidolons :
SR : Pegasus , Surtr , Basilisk

So , this is what i got. Is this account decent or should i re-roll ?

Also , how much space can you buy with jewels ? And should i do that before i try more summons ?

sanahtlig
02-14-2018, 10:36 PM
You might as well reroll for something better. You can check my Reroll guide and Elemental Team-building Guide for recommendations.

Cobblemaniac
02-14-2018, 10:40 PM
The current space for items and eidolons hits 400 now afaik. You don't exactly need the space until you've acquired some SR or SSR weapons (for skill enhancement reasons, consult Sanahtlig's guides for more info on that) that eventually eat up the initial 40 slot you get. Same applies for your eidolon space. So in general, just roll more until you feel your inventory gets clogged up too fast.

As for the actual account... to be honest I don't see anything too special with that, afaik Eros isn't exactly a game changing SSR or a core light element, and you don't seem to have any extremely significant eidolons on hand either. I would re-roll for core himes (again, check Sanahtlig's guides, he covers those aspects too) or 100% atk eidolons.

lolix
02-14-2018, 11:01 PM
i still have jewels saved for a couple of rolls. Was keeping them in case i needed to expand my inventory space (in aigis , you really need to expand your inventory asap so i kept them on me for that). I guess i'll roll a bit more and see what i can get before trying to re-roll

stil , thx for the advice

Unregistered
02-14-2018, 11:11 PM
Relative to the price of inventory expansion, we get jewels here faster than we got crystals on Nutaku Aigis, so operating on an expand as needed basis shouldn't be an issue.

lolix
02-14-2018, 11:47 PM
welp , i just got artemis and uranus as well

Seems i'm loved by the light

Slashley
02-15-2018, 12:23 AM
welp , i just got artemis and uranus as well

Seems i'm loved by the lightRegardless, you should reroll. You didn't even get Diana who'd be the most important Light SR to have.

... and even if you did, you should still reroll~

QXZ
02-15-2018, 04:45 AM
AFAIK, you should reroll until you get at least 1 of the following:

1. Sol (any), gaia or amaterasu (any)
2. any eidolon that give u +100% dmg
3. 2 good SSR hime of the same element

sanahtlig
02-15-2018, 08:12 AM
AFAIK, you should reroll until you get at least 1 of the following:

1. Sol (any), gaia or amaterasu (any)
2. any eidolon that give u +100% dmg
3. 2 good SSR hime of the same element
In the interest of not pigeonholing new players into the same 3 elements (especially post-ATK debuff nerf), Cthulhu, Dark Amon, Satan, or Hades are fine too. Basically, any first-tier Miracle ticket pick for a given element is fair game. For Thunder, I wouldn't start with anything less than Kirin right now.

I advise against starting with Eros since a Light team would be better off starting with Sol.

lolix
02-16-2018, 12:58 AM
welp , re-rolled a couple times last night and honestly i've got trash.

Not even 1 ssr in 6 re-rolls. I know that 6 is not enough to get a SSR of my liking , but i'm not one for tedious work ...so i'll try to make this work.
On a sidenote , i've grinded quite a bit of the event , and i got both cupid and 3 copies of the SSR eidolon (which honestly doesn't seem that great IMO) , but it's better then no ssr eidolon at all.

All in all , thx for the input guys.

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 04:36 AM
I know its tedious but well worth it to grab someone from the first pick choices.

Its like starting with sybilla, Minerva or nunally straight away!

lolix
02-16-2018, 04:44 AM
i actually did start with nanaly right away on my second account. The first one had no black right untill the end , when i decided to blow all my scs , and honestly....i've managed to do all events with both accounts , even tho the second had nanaly , aisha and cornelia.

I understand the power of a black unit , but i don't have the time or patience anymore , and i'm definetly not going to invest as much time or resources in kamihime after what nutaku did with aigis. I'm going to play it as a way to past time. I've tried re-rolling a couple of times , and i was unlucky. It sux , but i'm not going to make 20-30 new accounts now just to roll for a specific unit. In that regard , aigis is superior , considering most blacks were a good base for an account i guess.

QXZ
02-16-2018, 05:19 AM
@lolix,

took me about 20 tries to roll Sol. and during this time i've gotten Hades and L Tsukuyomi. i would suggest you keep rerolling. maybe give it 10 more tries.

some important tips:
1. use a proxy website (google "proxy")
2. click skip tutorial from the top right corner, in the banner area
3. you may need to delete cookies within the last 1 hour for the proxy to refresh your profile with nutaku

4. if it takes u more than 6 min for each reroll, ur doing it wrong.

lolix
02-16-2018, 06:04 AM
on a sidenote , i just picked up ares with one of the ballot tickets

QXZ
02-16-2018, 06:10 AM
ares is meh... you need amaterasu for fire

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 06:16 AM
miracle ticket is right around the corner, always an option.

lolix
02-16-2018, 06:20 AM
as i see it , everything that is not a healer or a defensive kamihime , is kinda bad

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 06:24 AM
nah, its just that debuffs are way to important in this game, as long as you are not in the clear with debuffs, you have not really space for other himes.
They become important once the debuffs are done.

lolix
02-16-2018, 06:43 AM
btw ...what do u do with gems in this game (seriously , wouldn't it have been easier to call it gold rather then gems?) other then summoning the same old crappy wepons/eidolons and donating to the guild ?

And yes , ik it's used for limit brakes , but that seems hardly that expensive (at least at my levels). As it is , i'm standing close to 135k and no ideea on what to use them on , other then trying to summon +1 wepons/eidolons and trying to enhance my gear

edit : replying to qxz here as to not spam this thread. So , on that note , what would be the best soul to pursue ? I was thinking joan , but dunno....especially since i don't have a clear team in mind right now.

QXZ
02-16-2018, 06:44 AM
as i see it , everything that is not a healer or a defensive kamihime , is kinda bad

the reason why support himes are so good (aside from what cresfallen had said) is because support himes supports any team. where as offensive himes require the correct type of support to work. also, support hime supports the entire team. offensive hime without support is just a one-woman show that gets shut down after 1 raged overdrive.

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 07:03 AM
btw ...what do u do with gems in this game (seriously , wouldn't it have been easier to call it gold rather then gems?) other then summoning the same old crappy wepons/eidolons and donating to the guild ?

And yes , ik it's used for limit brakes , but that seems hardly that expensive (at least at my levels). As it is , i'm standing close to 135k and no ideea on what to use them on , other then trying to summon +1 wepons/eidolons and trying to enhance my gear

edit : replying to qxz here as to not spam this thread. So , on that note , what would be the best soul to pursue ? I was thinking joan , but dunno....especially since i don't have a clear team in mind right now.

you roll the gem gacha for all the R hime that are available in the gem gacha, and afterwards you roll for r weapons to level the skilllevel of your weapons. you will need a LOT of gems later on.
edit: mordred/joan/d'art are the three that you should get, if you plan to get amaterasu for your fireteam via miracle ticket you can skip D'art

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 07:40 AM
Accessory upgrading uses an extreme amount of gems and I believe awakenings require a hefty amount as well.

lolix
02-17-2018, 12:08 AM
welp....who said i need diana ? Just rolled her as well...

As it stands , i have diana , uranus , artemis and eros.

LeCrestfallen
02-17-2018, 05:05 AM
May the light be with you!

If you fall from grace you can always come to the dark side, we have cookies!

Aidoru
02-17-2018, 07:24 AM
Hopefully you went for Mordred or D'art first.

QXZ
02-17-2018, 10:02 AM
welp....who said i need diana ? Just rolled her as well...

As it stands , i have diana , uranus , artemis and eros.

thats a pretty decent start for light.

lolix
02-19-2018, 01:09 AM
friking hell , decided to do another 10 rolls , and the very first role is .....Scorpion axe antares.....which is ares's god damn wepons :((
How is this possible ? I was actually not sure if i should roll out of fear of not rolling eros again (cconsidering the drop rate increase). I did not expect to get ares again.

I also got a metatron , which is nice i guess.... how the heck do i keep getting only light characters ?

QXZ
02-19-2018, 08:17 AM
currently there is a promo going on - if you roll with magic jewels, drop rate is increased for light chars (ie Eros)

lolix
02-19-2018, 08:22 AM
i kinda thought only the 3 characters in the spotlight had increased droprate (aka eros , antares and the R whose name i forgot) , rather then all light chars.

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Only new characters get increased rates. Light rate up is its own gacha and that requires nutaku gold.

lolix
02-19-2018, 04:46 PM
i didn't used nutaku gold tho

Aidoru
02-19-2018, 04:54 PM
Pretty sure he wasn't saying you did.