PDA

View Full Version : Balloots in the Gacha

LeCrestfallen
02-15-2018, 02:58 AM
So does anybody know what does balloot things do?
Really curious but spending up to 50 bucks for something like that seems like a huge waste to me.

Someone
02-15-2018, 03:04 AM
its for a new poll event that you can access on your main screen.

you can also get points to exchange for those ballots by spending your AP.

and those ballots are for voting kamihime characters and also give you rewards for voting with maxed at 750 votes to get all the reward.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 03:07 AM
need to spend 7500 AP within 18 days which is about 417 AP per day to get all the rewards which includes 3 pieces of dragon eye shards and 2 SR or higher gacha tickets

AutoCrimson
02-15-2018, 03:13 AM
10 AP gives 3 votes (SSR SR R), not 1

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 03:19 AM
10 AP gives 3 votes (SSR SR R), not 1

yeah i just exchanged and it gives you 1 of each ticket i thought you would have to choose which ticket you wanted

LeCrestfallen
02-15-2018, 03:24 AM
well.... works for me, was planning to collect huge amount of raid tickets, need one last ssr weapon copy for the second mlb event weapon :D

QXZ
02-15-2018, 04:40 AM
i dont understand.... voting for what? what do i really really get at the end?

Slashley
02-15-2018, 06:59 AM
YOU CAN VOTE FOR KARIN. MY LIFE FOR KARIN.

Well, the specifically said that Limited Editions won't make it into the gacha, but I'm voting for her anyway. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.
i dont understand.... voting for what? what do i really really get at the end?You directly get rewards from voting. Every 10 AP you spend turns into 3 ballots and you need to spend 750 ballots to get everything.

AznSamsung
02-15-2018, 07:28 AM
wait wtf ... so karin is in it but not snow rapha or light tsuk... ?

Kureru
02-15-2018, 07:47 AM
wait wtf ... so karin is in it but not snow rapha or light tsuk... ?

For Kamihime with variations, only the original is in

Slashley
02-15-2018, 07:49 AM
Oh hey, the game considers the base price of Disasters for the Ballot gain. So if you want twice the bang for your buck, host Disaster raids. Experts are 12 AP for 25 points (2.5 Ballots per rarity).
wait wtf ... so karin is in it but not snow rapha or light tsuk... ?I'm guessing only base forms count. There's no SSR Amon or Nike in there either.

Karin is in a bit of a special place since she's the only Limited SSR who is a character in her own right.

AznSamsung
02-15-2018, 07:56 AM
ok .... so we know wat most ppl want to vote for ssr ... wat about sr and r

ssr -->

light: sol, eros
water: cthulhu, ryu-oh, aphrodite
fire: Svaorg, amaterasu, Uriel
wind: Gaia, Hauster
dark: Osiris, Hades, Satan
lightning: KIRIN

did i miss anything?

Slashley
02-15-2018, 08:04 AM
Kirin is the Eidolon who you can't vote for! I know you typoed KARIN, but fair still.

And honestly, what people want from Thunder is Raiko, Thor, Tyr. Probably in that order.

BUT VOTE FOR KARIN ANYWAY.

sanahtlig
02-15-2018, 09:02 AM
This is how I'd rank the usefulness of the various SSRs and SRs by element, that are eligible for voting and obtainable from Gatcha (first is highest priority).

SSRs
Fire: Amaterasu, Svarog
Water: Cthulhu, Ryu-Oh
Wind: Gaia, Hastur
Thunder: Raiko
Light: Sol
Dark: Hades/Satan

SRs (bolded=important for their element, even for those with multiple SSRs)
Fire: Brynhildr, Raguel
Water: Triton, Belphegor
Wind: Oberon
Thunder: ...
Light: Diana, Belobog
Dark: Nyarlhotep

Kureru
02-15-2018, 09:15 AM
I would place Brynhildr over Raguel if the voter has Amaterasu. 20% attack down and blind is enough mitigation, but 400 regen is not enough healing. In my experience, at least.

I'm voting for Kagutsuchi myself, she seems more useful than Raguel for accessory quest and general play.

sanahtlig
02-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Also, the vote rewards are actually pretty good, and active players should be able to hit max rewards with no issue (about 140AP a day; I spend 2/3 of that just doing Accessory Quests each day). Rewards include 3 Dragon eye shards, several tickets, and a bunch of jewels and gems. Pretty good rewards considering they require no additional effort.

Slashley
02-15-2018, 04:16 PM
There can be only one Hime to vote for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juKcuVSAQw8

Was it smart to spend 85 half-pots in one day for an event that lasts for weeks? NO!

Was it fun? Hell yes!
And my life for Karin.

I did all 36 Disasters, LMB Vine (yup, can be LMB'd, last two were both 25 silver drops each), quite a bit of Standard raids to get some Blue Souls.
And ~50 pots of Water daily.
I was getting annoyed that I only had like ~60 Runes left. Think I can keep farming T4 Water Accessories for a while now?

LeCrestfallen
02-15-2018, 04:34 PM
not going to comment that you already managed to get 5k supporter points :)=

QXZ
02-15-2018, 06:42 PM
i still dont understand..... so how many SSR ballots do i need to trade in for an SSR hime? and how do i get more SSR ballots? i spend AP each day but i dont get ballots....???

Aidoru
02-15-2018, 06:48 PM
They're not giving you any himes. It's just a popularity poll. If anything, there will be a special gatcha available after the event with the top girls having 'higher drop rate' but still require nutaku gold to roll. They'll probably give players some free special tickets to roll it a few times and that's it. Do the event for the other rewards, don't expect anything else.

Kureru
02-15-2018, 06:56 PM
i still dont understand..... so how many SSR ballots do i need to trade in for an SSR hime? and how do i get more SSR ballots? i spend AP each day but i dont get ballots....???

Click "Player's Choice Poll" in the banner at the bottom of the main page. Click Ballot Exchange. You will be given ballots, vote with them and collect rewards.

Slashley
02-15-2018, 11:23 PM
i still dont understand..... so how many SSR ballots do i need to trade in for an SSR hime? and how do i get more SSR ballots? i spend AP each day but i dont get ballots....???Every AP you spend gets you 1 point. Watch the video on how to convert points into Ballots.

And as said by Aidoru, don't expect actual SSR Himes. You'll get lots of other good stuff though.

kylie
02-16-2018, 01:30 AM
how do you collect support points? Spend BP or AP? Both?

QXZ
02-16-2018, 05:20 AM
has to be AP. and i believe spending is limited to fighting

Slashley
02-16-2018, 11:49 AM
KARIN IS IN TOP10.

VOTE FOR KARIN.
how do you collect support points? Spend BP or AP? Both?10 AP for 3 Ballots, one per rarity.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 12:43 PM
Karin is a shitty Kamihime with shitty skills
¿Why do you want her?
Do you play this game for waifus? Deplorable lol.
Regardless she won win, even if you shot all your pots to try and get her to gacha

Kureru
02-16-2018, 12:48 PM
Karin is a shitty Kamihime with shitty skills
¿Why do you want her?
Do you play this game for waifus? Deplorable lol.
Regardless she won win, even if you shot all your pots to try and get her to gacha

Aren't you just a barrel of fun.

sanahtlig
02-16-2018, 10:34 PM
I'm not even sure why someone other than Slashley would vote for a character that wouldn't be in the bonus Gatcha anyway.

Slashley
02-17-2018, 01:31 AM
KARIN IS STILL IN THE TOP10.

VOTE FOR KARIN!

And on a side note, my 500 Votes for Oberon on day1 got Oberon to 1.4% on day2. On day3, Oberon is at 1.2%. I'm fairly sure I wasn't the only person to vote for Oberon, but that gives some scope to the playerbase of the game. Especially since probably like half of them don't even know how to vote...
I'm not even sure why someone other than Slashley would vote for a character that wouldn't be in the bonus Gatcha anyway.It's Nutaku, their definition of Limited Edition COULD exclude Karin. :smirk:
Collectors might be interested in Karin for the sake of it. Aside from that...

sanahtlig
02-17-2018, 07:36 AM
And on a side note, my 500 Votes for Oberon on day1 got Oberon to 1.4% on day2. On day3, Oberon is at 1.2%. I'm fairly sure I wasn't the only person to vote for Oberon, but that gives some scope to the playerbase of the game. Especially since probably like half of them don't even know how to vote...It's Nutaku, their definition of Limited Edition COULD exclude Karin. :smirk:
Like me, they're probably just holding their votes until they've accrued maxed rewards.

th3 fr4gil3
02-17-2018, 09:31 AM
Like me, they're probably just holding their votes until they've accrued maxed rewards.

Exactly what i am doing.

QXZ
02-17-2018, 09:58 AM
is there any benefits to not voting as fast as possible?

th3 fr4gil3
02-17-2018, 11:33 AM
is there any benefits to not voting as fast as possible?

is there any benefit to voting as fast as possible? we have until 4th march so hardly constrained for time.

QXZ
02-17-2018, 11:45 AM
because there are premium and hime tickets available and getting them early makes a difference for some players

Kureru
02-17-2018, 12:19 PM
Using the tickets now ignores the chance to get the boosted drop rate, which is the whole point of voting.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Using the tickets now ignores the chance to get the boosted drop rate, which is the whole point of voting.

The boosted rates for the popularity poll winners will most likely have its own gatcha, so youre not going to get the boosted rates wih the tickets you can get from the rewards as those dont even get boosted rates in the first place, not even for new releases. They all have their own seperate gacha with default rates.

th3 fr4gil3
02-17-2018, 01:46 PM
Premium tickets don't have boosted rates.

AznSamsung
02-17-2018, 05:52 PM
So which nice people decide to vote for michael than eros

LeCrestfallen
02-17-2018, 05:54 PM
frankly, have nothing to vote for ....
Would love light tsukuyomi, but can't, cause she is a duplicate ~~
second choice would be sol, but have her already so no point.
third choice would be satan, also got her already no point ~~

So i took Cthulhu cause she is cute, and should i draw her, i would have instantly an insane water team :D

QXZ
02-17-2018, 06:23 PM
i'd vote for D Ama cause her harem is hot. but shes not on the list >.<

Slashley
02-18-2018, 02:18 AM
Karin is still in the top10! :love:
Vote for Karin!
So i took Cthulhu cause she is cute, and should i draw her, i would have instantly an insane water team :DNo matter what you do, Sol is going to win. And Cthulhu is going to come second.

Those two are just too universally good to not place any other way. Cthulhu's spot will start to crumble as we get more and more C frame Def Downs, though.

LeCrestfallen
02-18-2018, 05:38 AM
Would love to vote for Thanatos, but not out yet :/

Cobblemaniac
02-18-2018, 05:53 AM
Does it really matter what we vote though? We receive rewards either way, and I'm pretty sure the boosted gacha isn't as worth in value as a miracle ticket if people actually want Sol/ Cthulhu ++.

Even though I still voted Sol cause loli waifu ftw I guess

LeCrestfallen
02-18-2018, 05:55 AM
it matters to the people who want to roll the gacha for those units.
Well, i safe all my tickets for thanatos, so whatever :D

LeCrestfallen
02-19-2018, 08:57 AM
Wow Karin is #2
So Slashley.... why do i feel like you are around 90% of all Karin votes?

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2018, 09:25 AM
Wow Karin is #2
So Slashley.... why do i feel like you are around 90% of all Karin votes?

The actual order for the top 10 isn't really revealed yet, only for below top 10 are the orders and vote %s revealed. If anything I'm placing my bets on Ryu-Oh or Cthulhu being second, Sol is quite easily the first.

Slashley
02-19-2018, 03:24 PM
So Slashley.... why do i feel like you are around 90% of all Karin votes?I doubt it. On day1, my first 500 Ballots probably pushed her into the top10. That was the goal after all. After that, I've been focusing on the event (and not Disasters), so it's been only about 40 votes per day.

But reminder that Oberon only got like 1.4% votes despite having my 500 Votes. The current playerbase of Nutaku's Kamihime is just too healthy/big for one person to dominate it.
-- I'm placing my bets on Ryu-Oh --Ryu-Oh did extremely poorly on day1 at least, she had like 1% votes. In the bottom five... I was quite baffled.
EDIT: Ryu-Oh is currently #12, with 3.3% votes. I wonder who I was mixing her up with... Raiko, I guess. Raiko is just super good and it is a crime that she's at 1%. Well, just being Thunder is a good reason for being near the bottom I guess.

MagicSpice
02-19-2018, 10:24 PM
I personally voted for these Kami-

SSR: Dakki cause i FREAKING LOVE FOX GIRLS, and Karin cause she's limited and it'll be months before you get another shot at her... maybe a year later cause we need the rerun of the first koihime x kamihime crossover

SR: Nyarl cause she's a stupidly strong debuffer, Bastet cause she's a strong dark buffer and i also love catgirls... one could vote for lu bu, guan yu, and sun quan cause they're limited, but they aren't too noteworthy...

R: Caspiel cause.... i honestly feel like she's the only R worth it due to that stackable atk debuff (which goes up to 45% if the JP wiki is right)

i do know there's better ones in some cases, but i either have them or I got fetishes as priority. besides, i only did 366 votes total and i'm bound to get far more

also karin isn't that bad.... i looked at her wiki info and she gives a 3 turn combo rate up and a 2 turn 40% damage cut to the whole team if this JP info is right...

Ikki
02-19-2018, 10:31 PM
R: Caspiel cause.... i honestly feel like she's the only R worth it due to that stackable atk debuff (which goes up to 45% if the JP wiki is right)

Since the 50% atk down is implemented already, caspiel is average at best, theres really strong Rs like daphne (cause we got the buffed version), aurora, scathach, sakuya, just to name a few, but caspiel is definitely not in the "strong" tier anymore, so if you are voting based on perfomance, i recommend you to switch your R votes.

MagicSpice
02-19-2018, 10:35 PM
Since the 50% atk down is implemented already, caspiel is average at best, theres really strong Rs like daphne (cause we got the buffed version), aurora, scathach, sakuya, just to name a few, but caspiel is definitely not in the "strong" tier anymore, so if you are voting based on perfomance, i recommend you to switch your R votes.

what's the buffed version of daphne compared to the JP version? JP has it mentioned that she can buff the crap out of herself, but not anyone else

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2018, 11:23 PM
what's the buffed version of daphne compared to the JP version? JP has it mentioned that she can buff the crap out of herself, but not anyone else

It's a stat buff for Daphne afaik, from 3.5k to 5.3k base atk stat.

Slashley
02-20-2018, 12:06 AM
--also karin isn't that bad.... i looked at her wiki info and she gives a 3 turn combo rate up and a 2 turn 40% damage cut to the whole team if this JP info is right...There is the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) where I've tried my best to decipher the moonrunes so that you don't need to.

And yes, that is what Karin does, but it should be noted that the CD on her damage cut is long. And one turn is more than enough... most of the time. It's an interesting combo with her Charm skill - other damage cutters can get horrendously fucked over by an unfortunate Charm proc, but Karin needs two to get screwed. Regardless, in general you want a damage cut on a short CD instead, as such skills only matter when used against Overdrives.

Furthermore, the usefulness of Hime are measured in their debuffs. Karin only has Blind and Charm. While extremely potent ones that Thunder has little access to (Rami-Rami only I think?), Thunder is so very starved in the Atk/Def debuff department that it makes fitting Karin into a team tough.
-- daphne (cause we got the buffed version)--Oh shit, I didn't even notice. Fixed.

Slashley
02-22-2018, 08:41 AM
Double posting~
Because voting for Karin is important~
Karin is still in top10~

VOTE FOR KARIN~

Cobblemaniac
02-22-2018, 08:44 AM
Double posting~
Because voting for Karin is important~
Karin is still in top10~

VOTE FOR KARIN~

Why the obsession?

Marigold
02-22-2018, 12:04 PM
That's his his waifu, a man can have his dream I guess

Slashley
02-25-2018, 03:16 AM
Karin is still in top10~
Reminder to vote for Karin~
:love:

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 03:38 AM
Karin is still in top10~
:love:

I'm sorry, but all my votes are going for my loli waifu Sol (even though she's definitely gonna be top anyway)

Slashley
02-26-2018, 05:31 AM
Karin dropped out of top10. I feared this would happen sooner or later. I guess it's over now. Well, will continue to vote for her, but once you drop out of the top10 you're not likely to get back in.

Today, Karin is #11 with 4.2%. Just yesterday, I believe #11 was... Susanoo, I think? With 3.4% votes. Unless I'm wrong. Anyway, whoever it was got an insane amount of votes in a single day.
I'm sorry, but all my votes are going for my loli waifu Sol (even though she's definitely gonna be top anyway)Sol is guaranteed to win, and Cthulhu is guaranteed to place second. They're just too useful to place any other way, so it's kinda pointless to vote for them.

blubbergott
02-26-2018, 05:46 AM
Considering Susanoo is now in the top 10, i guess they just changed places. I personally don't think Cthulhu will make 2nd place. I think it'll go to either Osiris or Satan. Dark seems really popular (both SSR and SR).

LeCrestfallen
02-26-2018, 06:36 AM
I pumped everything into susanoo and barely into top ten :/

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 06:52 AM
Karin is still in top10~

Cobblemaniac
02-26-2018, 09:12 AM
Karin is still in top10~

She's currently in 11th place, vote count 4.2%.

Rip Slashley.

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 09:30 AM
She's currently in 11th place, vote count 4.2%.

Rip Slashley.

I'll just post that daily to rub salt on the wound.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 03:23 AM
Susanoo is back to #11 and Karin returned to top 10
Good Luck to you lol

Slashley
02-27-2018, 04:31 AM
Susanoo is back to #11 and Karin returned to top 10
Good Luck to you lolI appreciate your dedication.

Indeed, Susanoo dropped to 4.1% and Karin bounced back to top10. I assume Karin is at 4.2%.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Amon, Nike and Baal are in SR top 10, why people vote for them?

sanahtlig
02-27-2018, 11:20 AM
Amon, Nike and Baal are in SR top 10, why people vote for them?
People like that which is familiar. Basic rule of human nature. Having some minimal role in the story also helps.

Slashley
02-27-2018, 11:22 AM
-- Having some minimal role in the story also helps.Minimal is quite right. Baal got what, 1 line after her storyline? I think she said "this way!" or something in the Light arc.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 01:17 AM
I don't get it why Cybele wasn't one of the top 10 if she has role in the story

MagicSpice
02-28-2018, 02:56 AM
I don't get it why Cybele wasn't one of the top 10 if she has role in the story

she's barely even shown in the story compared to the rest.... maybe Baal is shown as much as her...

although it could be an issue with the fact that cybele is practically a loli and that's a touchy subject for some....

Cobblemaniac
02-28-2018, 03:04 AM
she's barely even shown in the story compared to the rest.... maybe Baal is shown as much as her...

although it could be an issue with the fact that cybele is practically a loli and that's a touchy subject for some....

Hmm. Wouldn't explain Sol. The lolicon community is pretty huge I presume.

AutoCrimson
02-28-2018, 03:12 AM
Sol is Sol. no one cares about her "lolicon", tbh. heal, dispel and -20% c-type att debuf

but most our "whales" already got her on 1st MT, so i doubt she will win for now

Slashley
02-28-2018, 10:18 AM
And Karin is back to #11 with 4.2% Votes... damn you Susanoo voters! Damn you!

Karin did it before, so s-surely she can do it again, right? Vote for Karin!
--
but most our "whales" already got her on 1st MT, so i doubt she will win for nowSol is the best Kamihime in the game, and the majority of the playerbase doesn't have her. As such, she's going to win hands down.

LeCrestfallen
02-28-2018, 10:34 AM
Fluffanoo best grill.
I mean look at how fluffy and cuddly susanoo is! how can you not vote for her?!

AutoCrimson
02-28-2018, 10:36 AM
cmon Slashley, majority of playerbase dont even use forum. so they dont know what is good hime

however - ye i just checked (and discovered that i have 620 votes left) - Sol is on second place. So loliwaifu will probly make it

Slashley
02-28-2018, 10:43 AM
--
however - ye i just checked (and discovered that i have 620 votes left) - Sol is on second place.--Top10 is scrambled. You have no way of knowing where Sol is right now.
Fluffanoo best grill.
I mean look at how fluffy and cuddly susanoo is! how can you not vote for her?!If you want fluffy, vote for Dakki!

AutoCrimson
02-28-2018, 10:48 AM
since they did include Karin and did not include LTsuki, i dont have any motivation to see who will win, tbh

Kitty
02-28-2018, 11:10 AM
:love: I voted for Daji

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 11:52 AM
And Karin is back to #11 with 4.2% Votes... damn you Susanoo voters! Damn you!
I literally dont want or care for Susanoo, shes useless even while awakened but ill use all my pots and vote for her so Karin doesn't cut the top 10, love you Slash haha.

Slashley
02-28-2018, 12:33 PM
-- but ill use all my pots and vote for her--Pics or it didn't happen!

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 12:56 PM
Pics or it didn't happen!

153 Pots left, ill probably use them on Sunday

htt#p://imgur.c#om/CcjxvXB remove the two #

AznSamsung
02-28-2018, 02:36 PM
Just for u slashley ... i dump all 500 tickets on her ....

Slashley
02-28-2018, 02:58 PM
Just for u slashley ... i dump all 500 tickets on her ....I am just going to assume her means Karin. I am in your debt~

Kitty
02-28-2018, 03:49 PM
well... 1878 votes in total, so 626 per rarity ... 626 for Daji
voted for Parvati/Bastet/Anteros/Ithaqua different times cuz couldn't decide...
and for R ... mostly voted Daphne, but then found her myself so voted Konohana for my union members who don't have her... though I do....

:think: if only L Tsuku or W Raphael or SSR Nike were in this event instead of Karin...though I have 2 of them already.. Doesn't make any sense, but oh well..
We'll find out the results of top 10 tomorrow, right?
hopefully we'll actually get some free tickets or something instead of just buying our way into the special draw or whatever...

Cobblemaniac
03-01-2018, 12:52 AM
well... 1878 votes in total, so 626 per rarity ... 626 for Daji
voted for Parvati/Bastet/Anteros/Ithaqua different times cuz couldn't decide...
and for R ... mostly voted Daphne, but then found her myself so voted Konohana for my union members who don't have her... though I do....

:think: if only L Tsuku or W Raphael or SSR Nike were in this event instead of Karin...though I have 2 of them already.. Doesn't make any sense, but oh well..
We'll find out the results of top 10 tomorrow, right?
hopefully we'll actually get some free tickets or something instead of just buying our way into the special draw or whatever...

The hime variants (Snow Raphy, SSR Nike and Amon++) mostly have a history of being pretty dang OP (unfortunately not summer Sol lol)... It would make sense that they wouldn't want to put these ones on the whatever boosted gacha they're gonna be using.

Though I wish they did, would make life so much easier.

Slashley
03-01-2018, 07:11 AM
Karin is back again after knocking Susanoo to #11 with 4.3% :love:

There's just a few days left! Vote for Karin!
... I don't think there's anything to gain when outside of top3, but vote for Karin anyway!

Cobblemaniac
03-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Karin is back again after knocking Susanoo to #11 with 4.3% :love:

There's just a few days left! Vote for Karin!
... I don't think there's anything to gain when outside of top3, but vote for Karin anyway!

Mfw your waifu is a genderbent antagonistic part of Chinese history which I've been familiarised with from young. :sweat:

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Mfw your waifu is a genderbent antagonistic part of Chinese history which I've been familiarised with from young. :sweat:

with hentai....

a lot of it too looking at the koihime musou series.... cause they have a lot of installments...

plus she was 100% yuri until the main guy in koihime musou stepped in (who is honestly more or less like the protag to KamiPro... maybe that's why they got along well in the crossover?)

The hime variants (Snow Raphy, SSR Nike and Amon++) mostly have a history of being pretty dang OP (unfortunately not summer Sol lol)... It would make sense that they wouldn't want to put these ones on the whatever boosted gacha they're gonna be using.

Though I wish they did, would make life so much easier.

summer sol still gives fire comps a well needed healer if you got her....

Marigold
03-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Summer sol still gives fire comps a well needed healer if you got her....

Neh(? I'm a Fire Main and I Sub Summer Sol for Bryn
She brings absolutely nothing to the table alongside her heal

Slashley
03-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Yesterday Susanoo was #11 with 4.2%, today Karin is #11 with 4.3% votes.

These two sure are going back and forth...
Don't give up! Vote for Karin!
Neh(? I'm a Fire Main and I Sub Summer Sol for Bryn
She brings absolutely nothing to the table alongside her healShe should be better than Bryn, at least. Unless you're running double Belial, that's when Summer Sol's elem+ becomes worse than Bryn's char atk+. Well, Bryn does have dbl+ too, but how good that is is rather unknown.

sanahtlig
03-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Bryn does have dbl+ too, but how good that is is rather unknown.
Precise buff amounts were recently added to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#f34d0981), including for double attack and triple attack rates.

Slashley
03-03-2018, 07:42 AM
Precise buff amounts were recently added to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#f34d0981), including for double attack and triple attack rates.Interesting. Did they develop tools to test this, or does somebody have extreme amounts of patience?

I don't see Joan's Regen/dbl skill there. I doubt it's very high, but would be interesting to know.

Cobblemaniac
03-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Interesting. Did they develop tools to test this, or does somebody have extreme amounts of patience?

I don't see Joan's Regen/dbl skill there. I doubt it's very high, but would be interesting to know.

What I wager was they took some asset files that can be found in the website's code (similar to how they extract the harem scene folders) and actually broke down the code from there.

Of course, given I have zero coding experience this might just be plain bs, but for now I'd take that as a possibility.

blubbergott
03-03-2018, 11:38 AM
What I wager was they took some asset files that can be found in the website's code (similar to how they extract the harem scene folders) and actually broke down the code from there.

Of course, given I have zero coding experience this might just be plain bs, but for now I'd take that as a possibility.

Depends on how it's coded i guess, but I would assume, the client doesn't have any info on things like that (at least it really shouldn't). Usually all data like that would just be saved on the server side, player sends the command, I used skill X -> server does all the calculations and sends back the result. Also the reason why you get the "connecting" every time you use a skill/attack, it's waiting for the server response with all calculations, then it starts the animations on the client side.

Getting the scenes is a different story: client says: give me scene X, server confirms: player has unlocked scene X, therefore sends him the scene. Now the client has scene data which can get extracted. There's no reason to ever send a variable that's only used to calculate damage to the client though. You'll just send the result of the calculation.

Slashley
03-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Depends on how it's coded i guess, but I would assume, the client doesn't have any info on things like that (at least it really shouldn't). Usually all data like that would just be saved on the server side, player sends the command, I used skill X -> server does all the calculations and sends back the result. Also the reason why you get the "connecting" every time you use a skill/attack, it's waiting for the server response with all calculations, then it starts the animations on the client side.While logical, Jap coding skills tend to be something entirely different.
... just based on PC ports of just about any Jap company...

"Why spend our server resources calculating stuff when the players can do it for us?" is the other possible route.

Slashley
03-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Double posting, since this is clearly super important.

With just today and tomorrow left, Karin is #11 with 4.4%. She's probably 0.0% behind Susanoo, so it's not impossible for Karin to be in the top10 by the end.
Vote for Karin~

MagicSpice
03-04-2018, 10:29 AM
Vote for Karin~

i've been feeding tickets to her and Dakki the whole time on the SSR list...

Karin cause she's limited, Dakki cause of my fox girl fetish.

still, it is said that they'll do a gacha for sure with the top voted kami, but if karin is low in the top 10, she may not even get a gacha appearance.. forgot exactly where, but it was on their twitter

OtherGuy02
03-04-2018, 03:21 PM
ALL R VOTES SHOULD GO ON KUSHINADA!

This game needs more Yuri content!!!!! Especially yuri loli content! :P

Slashley
03-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Not sure if there's one more day or not... if not, then this is my final. 1467 Karin votes.

LeCrestfallen
03-04-2018, 06:46 PM
hardcore leveling amon unleashed that i just got, all those votes that i will obtain from that are going to susanoo :)

Kitty
03-04-2018, 09:35 PM
And the poll results are here...

1. Sol (as expected cuz pedos)
2. Satan
3. Gaia
4. Osiris
5. Amaterasu
6. Daji
7. Michael (why)
8. Ares
9. Cthulhu
10. Susanoo

Marigold
03-04-2018, 09:38 PM
And the poll results are here...

1. Sol (as expected cuz pedos)
2. Satan
3. Gaia
4. Osiris
5. Amaterasu
6. Daji
7. Michael (why)
8. Ares
9. Cthulhu
10. Susanoo
I don't even remember who I voted for
Also, no Limited Kamihime, odd...
Regardless I'm a happy man since I didn't care at all :)

sanahtlig
03-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Satan is somewhat of a surprise. I think she won #2 spot because of her sprite. It's very distinctive, and easily my favorite of all the SSR kamihime that were listed in the poll. Susanoo is also somewhat of a surprise. I have no explanation for that one. Fire and Dark seem to have ranked highly overall (in SRs and Rs also).

MagicSpice
03-04-2018, 11:02 PM
some characters i'm surprised about... like the storyline ones...

also sorta disappointed Karin didn't get top 10 (so no chance at getting her limited behind til next year), but Dakki/Daji made it!

and with Mars coming soon, she'll have ANOTHER boosted rate cause fire rate increase likely goes with it. I think I might get my fox waifu after all

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 11:20 PM
also sorta disappointed Karin didn't get top 10

Karin is fat-guy's ass crack tier, good thing she didn't made it.
I guess my votes for Susanoo came in clutch, I dont want her it was just so Karin didn't made it haw haw
Also, I love me some crying weeaboos.
Especially if it's Slashey

Anywho, I'm not surprised she's top 11
I mean there's blockheads that voted for story Kamihime so they are blockheads that vote for trash tier girls.

Slashley
03-05-2018, 12:58 AM
Well, it was a good effort, but Karin (4.6%) came 0.2% behind Susanoo (4.8%). Both Karin and Susanoo received and INSANE amount of votes in the very last day, it seems. Would be interesting to know some actual numbers instead of percentages.

Also, I was horrendously wrong about Cthulhu (5.1%). Was sure she'd hit #2 easily, but she's barely above Susanoo.
--
Especially if it's Slashey--SlashLEY.

LeCrestfallen
03-05-2018, 06:38 AM
i was quite suprised to see Satan so high, but it is as mentioned above, satans name and sprite are very distinct.
Another suprise was michael in the top ten, i mean she does have a beautiful sprite and angels are generally very well received from what i could tell.
But hey, my last susanoo sprint from yesterday could be the deciding factor to get her in the top ten :D

Marigold
03-05-2018, 07:25 AM
I've seen many shifting on Susanoo lately, as far as I'm concerned ger Awakened form is whack as is her normal y'all really hate Slashey don't you?

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Another suprise was michael in the top ten, i mean she does have a beautiful sprite and angels are generally very well received from what i could tell.

Micheal has the best sprite (and thigh) so why not?
Just don't eat her homecook.....

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 09:24 AM
I've seen many shifting on Susanoo lately, as far as I'm concerned ger Awakened form is whack as is her normal y'all really hate Slashey don't you?

As far as I know, her awakened form is broken. Like literally one of her skills doesn't work properly. Unless they just fixed it.

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Hmm, formatting's going to suck, but here's the comparison between DMM's results and Nutaku's for SSR (I haven't looked/copied SR or R). Of course, there main difference right off the bat is that DMM's poll was taken after Neftis/Marduk/Mars/Shamash.
I'll list DMM's first then Nutaku's. DMM's results were listed by raw # of votes instead of %, so I summed it up and used that to get a percentage.

01. Sol - 13.03% ---------- Sol - 12.00%
02. Osiris - 8.42% --------- Satan - 9.40%
03. Satan - 6.90% -------- Gaia - 7.20%
04. Shamash - 5.60% ----- Osiris - 7.20%
05. Amaterasu - 5.42% ---- Amaterasu - 6.00%
06. Neftis - 5.35% -------- Daji - 5.60%
07. Gaia - 4.95% --------- Michael - 5.30%
08. Svarog - 4.18% ------- Ares - 5.30%
09. Ryu-Oh - 4.13% ------- Cthulhu - 5.10%
10. Uriel - 3.88% --------- Susanoo - 4.80%
11. Michael - 2.89% ------ Cao Cao - 4.60%
12. Aphrodite - 2.50% ---- Ryu-Oh - 3.10%
13. Shiva - 2.33% -------- Eros - 2.30%
14. Mars - 2.00% --------- Svarog - 2.20%
15. Cu Chulainn - 1.83% --- Aphrodite - 1.70%
16. Thor - 1.81% --------- Thor - 1.60%
17. Metatron - 1.72% ----- Titania - 1.50%
18. Poseidon - 1.57% ----- Metatron - 1.50%
19. Daji - 1.54% ---------- Hades - 1.40%
20. Azazel - 1.46% ------- Acala - 1.30%
21. Tyr - 1.45% ---------- Cu Chulainn - 1.30%
22. Cao Cao - 1.43% ----- Tyr - 1.30%
23. Susanoo - 1.43% ----- Shiva - 1.30%
24. Hastur - 1.25% ------- Uriel - 1.20%
25. Hades - 1.24% ------- Raiko - 1.00%
26. Cthulhu - 1.24% ------ Hastur - 1.00%
27. Raphael - 1.20% ------ Raphael - 0.80%
28. Jupiter - 1.09% ------- Poseidon - 0.80%
29. Eros - 1.05% --------- Azazel - 0.70%
30. Odin - 1.01% --------- Odin - 0.60%
31. Titania - 0.95% ------- Jupiter - 0.60%
32. Sarasvati - 0.84% ---- Brahma - 0.60%
33. Ares - 0.76% --------- Ea - 0.60%
34. Acala - 0.65% -------- Sarasvati - 0.50%
35. Brahma - 0.64% ------ Yama - 0.40%
36. Raiko - 0.59%
37. Yama - 0.59%
38. Ea - 0.57%
39. Marduk - 0.52%

Laventale
03-05-2018, 11:25 AM
I'm surprised how fucking hard Uriel dropped.

Also who the fuck voted for Dakki? Holy shit.

Yet again, another year crushed by Sol.

sanahtlig
03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
There seems to be a profound recency bias in both polls. Neftis, who is literally useless, won a top spot in the DMM poll, while Daji broke even with the more useful Amaterasu in the Nutaku poll. It's unclear why Ares and Uriel switched positions, other than the known loliphilia in JP culture vs. loliphobia in Western culture. What puzzles me is that Mars did so poorly in the DMM; she benefited from the recency bias, and she's also a huge boon to Fire teams, yet she lost to Uriel and--somehow--Shiva. This despite Shiva being a below-average Water SSR.

Maria
03-07-2018, 05:35 AM
Well the poll event in JP was quite hectic you know... Some idiots back then started a war in the JP boards regarding waifus and game efficiency. Regarding Uriel's rank; her H-scene was the winning factor (lol).

Kitty
03-07-2018, 05:42 AM
Regarding Uriel's rank; her H-scene was the winning factor (lol).

how disgusting :neutral:

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 07:46 AM
Im sure there are many players that voted for their favorites rather than what they need.

Not sure why you think their sex scene is goss for playing a factor, this is a hentai game.

sanahtlig
03-07-2018, 06:22 PM
Not sure why you think their sex scene is goss for playing a factor, this is a hentai game.
Females often have such a reflexive reaction to loli content. Exactly why remains poorly understood.

Laventale
03-08-2018, 08:26 AM
I had talks with people regarding their voting options, and most of them said that they were voting for their "waifus" instead of Kamihime efficiency.

Needless to say, some people are downright braindead.

Slashley
03-08-2018, 08:29 AM
I had talks with people regarding their voting options, and most of them said that they were voting for their "waifus" instead of Kamihime efficiency.

Needless to say, some people are downright braindead.Oh? Are you willing to put down 1-5k bucks to get the Hime you want from the upcoming Vote gacha?

Because if not, then I guess it doesn't really matter much.

Laventale
03-08-2018, 08:36 AM
Oh? Are you willing to put down 1-5k bucks to get the Hime you want from the upcoming Vote gacha?

Because if not, then I guess it doesn't really matter much.

It would actually be really cool of Nutaku to do this gacha where you could actually only pull the top 10 himes of each rarity. That way it wouldn't be as meaningless to actually vote for someone.

Cobblemaniac
03-08-2018, 09:28 AM
It would actually be really cool of Nutaku to do this gacha where you could actually only pull the top 10 himes of each rarity. That way it wouldn't be as meaningless to actually vote for someone.

Well... we are talking about a business...

Aidoru
03-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Rather be happy you get a gacha at all. I'm sure there have been popularity polls for other games where they do nothing but create a poll to show top favorites and nothing more.

Kitty
03-08-2018, 12:27 PM
Im sure there are many players that voted for their favorites rather than what they need.

because i'm not a sick fucking pedophile :think:

my avatar is just a meme bro

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 12:30 PM

I'm pretty sure you're a shotacon tbh

Kitty
03-08-2018, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure you're a shotacon tbh

they're both as bad as each other.. lolicon and shotacon are both disgusting to me :think:
i like bara :smirk:

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 12:36 PM
they're both as bad as each other.. lolicon and shotacon are both disgusting to me :think:
i like bara :smirk:

Absolute degeneracy as expected from you, sweetheart.

Slashley
03-08-2018, 02:28 PM
my avatar is just a meme broSpeaking of which, source please.

Kitty
03-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Speaking of which, source please.

it's an edit i made lmao, cybele not a real ahegao
but i did uncensor her harem ep along with a few others

and anyway.. no loli for u ... b...baka :sad:

Cobblemaniac
03-09-2018, 03:43 AM
it's an edit i made lmao, cybele not a real ahegao
but i did uncensor her harem ep along with a few others

and anyway.. no loli for u ... b...baka :sad:

That's Cybele? Damn you need to teach me how to edit lmao

MagicSpice
03-09-2018, 05:57 PM

i still sense the irony in this statement...

hell, i honestly don't like the guy getting screwed by the girl (looking at you nyarlathotep) along with the vast majority of the rape scenes (and this game LOVES them), but it didn't stop me from playing...

Rather be happy you get a gacha at all. I'm sure there have been popularity polls for other games where they do nothing but create a poll to show top favorites and nothing more.

^this....

osawari didn't give a poularity gacha.... it's pretty much, vote for your favorites AND get top 500 (top 200 for both) in the event to earn them...

sucks for non-whale players cause you NEED boosters to hit top 200... about 200-300 bucks worth... especially given packages hand them out instantly and the OP 25 pull gacha has been cut down to 6 I think...

you really think nutaku is gonna be that generous....

i mean look at FKG's rates.. 0.5% chance to get ANY 6* and it's worse if you want a specific one... I happened to get my team all from 6* exchange tickets due to the deals... some of which was 100-200 bucks to do... considering we're talking 11 draws at roughly 3k gold a pop, you need to spend nearly 600 bucks to get ONE 6* on average...

Aidoru
03-11-2018, 10:17 PM
We didn't even get any free tickets for this. Seems they might do several different gachas for separate rankings too.

Marigold
03-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Didn't you got plenty by the Voting rewards already?
It's the same event, isn't it.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 10:38 PM
The tickets you get from voting are nice but it would have been nicer if you could have used those tickets on the popularity poll gacha. The last popularity poll event they gave us special tickets to pull the from the popularity poll gacha. The premium tickets you get voting rewards don't receive any of the bonus rates.

MagicSpice
03-11-2018, 11:00 PM
The tickets you get from voting are nice but it would have been nicer if you could have used those tickets on the popularity poll gacha. The last popularity poll event they gave us special tickets to pull the from the popularity poll gacha. The premium tickets you get voting rewards don't receive any of the bonus rates.

yeah, it's a bit of a let down that they didn't do the same...

sure we got tons of tickets and such recently, but i literally just burned over 25 tickets and barely seen any kamihime weapons appear... and the ones that did were R (except one being SR).... tickets are free gacha chances, but they honestly seem like they're rates are rigged to be lower than the gold gachas