PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Sword Princesses

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Kotono
03-28-2018, 09:10 PM
Holy hell, they utterly ruined Ceilim. I left up the arena and tower battles I was doing before. She was doing 2000 to 7000 damage and now does 1 damage. She isn't even worth having at this point. Leina's knock-back still interrupts attack sequences and did Khalis really need to be more powerful? It's blatantly apparent that this "balance pass" was nothing but Nutaku widening the power gap between FTP and PTW girls.

This isn't actually true. Yes, Ceilim got nerfed pretty hard, but the base problem with her was the fact that she was WAYYYY too strong for a base 1 star character. The reason for this is because she was a base 3 star in the original game. When they reduce her to 1 star for nutaku version, they did not account for her level of power. The result was a super powered 1 star that was very easy to star up. Now she should be closer to the level of other 1 stars, but still does well enough. It's all a matter of gearing characters up.

Leina was also nerfed pretty bad. Mine is doing roughly 40% less damage than yesterday.
Poor Trisha is practically useless now.
Elnora is still dominating high end arena.

Khalis was actually really bad before the patch. Still don't know about after, since Grace still takes her out for me. The issue with Khalis was the reverse for Ceilim. Khalis was a base 1 star in the original game, and then got changed to a 3 star, while her abilities remained at 1 star level.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 10:17 PM
How to update? Do I need to download the whole thing again?

Arkinum
03-28-2018, 10:27 PM
How to update? Do I need to download the whole thing again?

I don't think you need the "whole" thing. But you do need to re-download the client and then a 20mb or so patch.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 11:40 PM
"This isn't actually true."? Sounds like it's completely true. "But they had reasons!" For boosting all the three star units? For weakening every units you can get from shops*? Sure, I mean, call it what you will, I'm not wasting gear on Ceilim now that she has the weakest special attack in the game**.

'Slightly lowering' Leina's crit = 40% damage loss? Well that doesn't sound right. Also misses the point that the reason she's broken is that every knock-back interrupts the attack cycle of the opponent. Eg - Elnora should destroy Leina by typing, but Leina is hilariously effective against Elnora because she prevents her from ever getting off her five round burst. Same with Emily's fire shield.

Khalis's main problem is that anything that gets in close doesn't get hit by her wardbreaker. Also she's more geared towards taking down big targets or groups than single targets. Her extra attack is a burst of five shots like Elnora, but in a spread instead of a stream. If her basic attack pierced like her soul attack she'd be a monster, but still mechanically worse for arena combat than Elnora. You can't address that kind of mechanical advantage by shoving damage numbers around unless you're doing it specifically for arena.

* Except Emily and Meryl, who didn't get stronger and who no one cares about anyway.
**Except possibly Feita, who might actually be bugged. I know Feita's soul attack is some kind of broke.

Ramazan
03-29-2018, 12:40 AM
Old girls nerfed to the ground, new gacha girls released. Coincidence? Dev already started to confuse me.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 03:27 AM
After a rebalance patch many things become different so i need another advice what girls to improve. I guess that i must choose 1-2 from each element, not any more, but i don't know who shall be needed at high levels?
So what do i've got:
//Water :Sasha, **Naladia, Feita - need to chooce between 2 mages
//Fire - Meryl, Emily
//Wind - my primal element, just like in kamihime : Khalis, Leyna, Rigg.
//Earth : Trisha***, Chharodi, Dora, Ceilim. Now i'm leveling Trisha because she is already ***, but i doubt that she will good later and do i need someone else.
Leyna was my main but she got a huge nerf, so i don't know what to do. Thrisha and Ceilim got their nerf too (but Thrisha was not that strong before).
Khalis was buffed, but not very much as i see, maybe i'm wrong.
I Need at least 1 girl from each element, at least 1 melee/archer/mage.
So i need community help to choose between them, maybe some my thoughts are wrong.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 03:57 AM
Priority has not changed. Focus the girls you can rank up first.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 04:06 AM
Priority has not changed. Focus the girls you can rank up first.

Situation, when both my main girls (Leyna and Ceilim) becomes nerfed to the ground cannot be described as "Priority has not changed" at all.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 04:24 AM
Does anyone know where the files are stored? the installer got interrupted and my game is corrupted now.

I need to reinstall and hopefully not lose my save

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 04:38 AM
Does anyone know where the files are stored? the installer got interrupted and my game is corrupted now.

I need to reinstall and hopefully not lose my save

Nevermind, i figured it out.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 04:47 AM
how i can play memory game again only get 300 diamons

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 06:51 AM
You get another go at it the next time the game needs to be patched but you can only get a total of 600 gems per account from it.

Kotono
03-29-2018, 07:09 AM
After a rebalance patch many things become different so i need another advice what girls to improve. I guess that i must choose 1-2 from each element, not any more, but i don't know who shall be needed at high levels?
So what do i've got:
//Water :Sasha, **Naladia, Feita - need to chooce between 2 mages
//Fire - Meryl, Emily
//Wind - my primal element, just like in kamihime : Khalis, Leyna, Rigg.
//Earth : Trisha***, Chharodi, Dora, Ceilim. Now i'm leveling Trisha because she is already ***, but i doubt that she will good later and do i need someone else.
Leyna was my main but she got a huge nerf, so i don't know what to do. Thrisha and Ceilim got their nerf too (but Thrisha was not that strong before).
Khalis was buffed, but not very much as i see, maybe i'm wrong.
I Need at least 1 girl from each element, at least 1 melee/archer/mage.
So i need community help to choose between them, maybe some my thoughts are wrong.

My previous list still stands for the most part.

Leina and Ceilim may have got nerfs, but they are both still very strong overall. Of course, Leina is harder to star up since she is a base 2 star.
Elnora and Naladia are also looking much better then before, though.

If you want a good set of 1 stars:
Naladia
Elnora
Meryl
Ceilim

These 4 will do you quite well. Can still use Leina or Khalis as your wind character. Both of them will take out earths just fine. As of right now among the highest in the S1 arena, I can tell you that Elnora is a huge issue to fight against. Naladia is a close second.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 11:02 AM
My previous list still stands for the most part.

Leina and Ceilim may have got nerfs, but they are both still very strong overall. Of course, Leina is harder to star up since she is a base 2 star.
Elnora and Naladia are also looking much better then before, though.

If you want a good set of 1 stars:
Naladia
Elnora
Meryl
Ceilim

These 4 will do you quite well. Can still use Leina or Khalis as your wind character. Both of them will take out earths just fine. As of right now among the highest in the S1 arena, I can tell you that Elnora is a huge issue to fight against. Naladia is a close second.

Good to know, i just got Naladia's gun.

What kind of stats is best on gear? Crit? HP? something else?

SantiagoRosas
03-29-2018, 12:18 PM
Guys, are the 3 star characters even worthy? I mean, I manage to get Isabel, Claire and Yjer but i´ve been reading that evolving 1 star characters are better and easier. I´ve been looking around some kind of guide but nothing. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Aidoru
03-29-2018, 03:02 PM
Guys, are the 3 star characters even worthy? I mean, I manage to get Isabel, Claire and Yjer but i´ve been reading that evolving 1 star characters are better and easier. I´ve been looking around some kind of guide but nothing. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Depending on which, you can probably use them but they'll progress a lot slower than 1star girls where some can reach 7 stars in under a month. Not sure about newly added 3star girls but there should be a monthly rotation of farmable 3star girls from the event stages. Right now it's Khalis but that ends soon. This is unless they rotate between 2star girls as well, then you're kind of stuck just hoping. Drop rates are god awful on these though.

starburst98
03-29-2018, 07:36 PM
yeah, the 3 star vs 1 star thing is why Ceilim needed the nerf. if they left her alone then once she gets back to 3 stars she would massively overpower all the others. so yes compared to before the nerf she is weaker, but if you need to compare star to star not just overall.

Lafate
03-29-2018, 09:24 PM
So what I'm reading is two stars aren't great? My poor Grace.

starburst98
03-29-2018, 09:35 PM
liena, seleia, and sasha have shards in the shop, so they are OKAY ones, but the rest require draws to get so arn't too good.

Aidoru
03-29-2018, 10:07 PM
Looks like Isabel is the new farmable girl for the event stages for 2 weeks. Some visuals are incorrect as in the drop list on the stage select and the boss is some weak mob instead of Isabel. Probably patch this later, maybe.

While I'm enjoying the game, every single time they seem to do anything like update, there's a variety of errors, bugs, issues, mistakes, etc. and it's pretty annoying. Honestly, they should have left the game in soft launch or even beta with how much work the game still needs. It almost seems as if they use players to deal with the troubleshooting as a easy way to save money instead of hiring people too do it and releasing the game while still in the poor state it is in to gain money from people already willing to spend.

Edit:
And in less than half an hour, announced they'll changed it back to Khalis after a maintenance because 'problems'.

Lafate
03-29-2018, 10:48 PM
They may have people to run QA, but for a game like this, it likely isn't many. Therefore they are highly likely not to run into everything. Then it gets into the hands of thousands of people, and those people are likley to run into the mistakes. Personally I haven't run into any bugs or errors.

Aidoru
03-29-2018, 11:14 PM
They may have people to run QA, but for a game like this, it likely isn't many. Therefore they are highly likely not to run into everything. Then it gets into the hands of thousands of people, and those people are likley to run into the mistakes. Personally I haven't run into any bugs or errors.

It's not so much QA that's needed but literal testing that would have brought awareness to the issuse. For example, the current Isabelle mission issue could have avoided if literally anyone in dev team tried it before releasing it.

starburst98
03-30-2018, 12:45 AM
what if it did work on their machine it just failed due to the patch not replacing a file properly? aka it works when you program it directly but the updater borked up.

point is numerious reasons could explain an error a player would see but not the dev.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 01:17 AM
what if it did work on their machine it just failed due to the patch not replacing a file properly? aka it works when you program it directly but the updater borked up.

point is numerious reasons could explain an error a player would see but not the dev.

That.. is a terrible reason. "The patcher replaced your bios with whale song? Strange, the game worked fine when I ran it from the build folder!"
Running a patch on a local machine is not hard.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 06:29 AM
Does somebody know what the Hit, Resistance and Block Rate stats do?

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Can somebody explain me how raidboss dmg works?
My lvl 30 wind hero does no dmg at all to the earth lvl 30 raidboss

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Hit reduces block rate from enemy. Blocked damage is half damage. Not sure what resist does.

The level of the raid shouldn't be used as the recommended level for your girl.

free codes
04-01-2018, 09:56 AM
i got mail from nutaku with this free code but i dont play this game so you can have it.
UVGB4Y3K4

VeryVoodoo
04-01-2018, 06:04 PM
i got mail from nutaku with this free code but i dont play this game so you can have it.
UVGB4Y3K4

Yea pretty much everyone got it in their e-mail. It's the same code for everyone as well.

Hit reduces block rate from enemy. Blocked damage is half damage. Not sure what resist does.

The level of the raid shouldn't be used as the recommended level for your girl.
I'm still confused of some of the stats in this game, haha. If hit reduces block rate, what exactly does the accuracy stat do? I haven't really seen attacks "miss." Also I'd assume resist helps to counter status ailments/stuns/freezes etc.. to some degree, though I have no idea to what extent or how much you need or how the numbers work, lol.

Kotono
04-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Hit and Accuracy are the same stat, for countering block. Different translators, probably.
Resist supposedly defends against status effects such as stuns/bleeds/poisons.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 01:25 AM
I've complete Story Level 4-11 in Hilda Town but there is no story tag to continue.

The mission list doesn't say "Proceed to next map" either.

I've also complete Regular and Advanced Exploration all with 3 stars.

Kotono
04-02-2018, 05:19 AM
Nothing else for story is available yet.

Traficante
04-02-2018, 08:38 AM
Any tip to help me with this error?
I'm seeing this error message very frequently.. and is kinda frustrating to play with this..
Any thing can be done to reduce the amount of this error happens?

starburst98
04-02-2018, 01:08 PM
fucking random abilities.
>finally get enough shards to make a purple item
>melee class gauntlet
>900 mag atk random ability

Aidoru
04-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Take note there are magic attack melee girls, like one of the new 2star girls.

DrunkMonkGar
04-02-2018, 01:45 PM
fucking random abilities.
>finally get enough shards to make a purple item
>melee class gauntlet
>900 mag atk random ability

Boy, I feel lucky the mage ring I made had magic attack and defense. I wish you could refine things that aren't treasures.

Have you checked if you can dismantle a purple and get the shards back for a retry? I know that treasures give you the shards back.

hanamura
04-02-2018, 05:34 PM
hey whats the best and fastest way to level up the girls?

Semaphore
04-02-2018, 09:15 PM
Apparently you can have to face yourself in the tower of trials. I just did--and lost. Though that was largely because two of my fighters were dead before reaching that level.

MagicSpice
04-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Take note there are magic attack melee girls, like one of the new 2star girls.

isabelle is one of them. i currently got one at lv39 and about 60k power i think

trying to farm her shards, but i'm stuck doing the 18 stam fight for now (which seems to drop a shard about 60-75% of the time)

aslo, by "new 2star girls" you mean the fire one with the twintails? i kinda want her cause of her looks and i do need a fire melee character (it's honestly best to get one of each type and element at most cause leveling and such is a major pain... MORE than Kanpani Girls if you ever played that)

Any tip to help me with this error?
I'm seeing this error message very frequently.. and is kinda frustrating to play with this..
Any thing can be done to reduce the amount of this error happens?

this seems to happen to me a lot too

hey whats the best and fastest way to level up the girls?

i'm curious about this myself cause farming books seems like a slow and painful process.... going for 3* shards (currently the isabelle missions) can give quite a few but the elemental missions seems somewhat decent for getting specific element books. even then, i'm getting roughly 1-2 level ups a day for anyone that's lv25+ considering i can only play the game for about 2-4 hours tops

i think you can get some from gacha, but that's for spenders or those that can net a lot of friend points and gacha tickets

starburst98
04-03-2018, 02:42 AM
obv you can power level by having your strongest girl take everything herself in harder missions that give lots of EXP.

Ramazan
04-03-2018, 12:57 PM
saved 6k diamonds and rolled spotlight gacha for lulz cuz i wasnt seriously playing the game, it gave me 2x Yjer 1x Khaliz 2* remy and 2* shalutta, now im cursed for some time i guess XD wish i had better summons on shiropro instead of this sigh

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 03:52 PM
obv you can power level by having your strongest girl take everything herself in harder missions that give lots of EXP.

which leads to my now lv40 62k isabelle getting face rolled by the lv40 water daily....

she needs a strong earth ally (that isn't trish cause they love to buff spam and NOT attack) to survive... cause even trying to dodge attacks don't help much when enemies love focusing on me.... if isabelle dies, then i'm screwed

more so, i can somehow clear the lv40 gold mission reasonably... so i did manage to get isabelle's talent grid as far as i could (roughly lv9 abilities and 3 star rarity).

i can get more of her shards from the event, but it's a slow process since I NEVER see shards drop from the easiest mission, and i'm too weak to clear the hardest... so i'm getting a shard per run roughly 70% of the time from an 18 stam mission (and i'm sitting at about 106). she also doesn't have her weapon cause i'm at about 34 shards for it and arena takes 18 wins to get each batch of 3 shards (or i gotta get lucky on the shops).

fact of the matter is, i'm pretty much walled by content unless i build up another girl... which will take a while cause i got the cat at lv25 2 star and trish (who I think REALLY sucks) is lv25 3 star. others would be lv30 sasha (2 star) and the fire assassin girl at lv27 2 star.

other than that, i can grind out equipment, but it's all practically +7 blue gear for isabelle.... raids are giving shards at a painfully slow rate... in fact, everything that's NOT the gacha or advanced explorations gives shards so horrendously slow

simply put, doing this from a free player aspect (cause i only added money for the 300 diamond package that gives 90 a day) is what's holding me back a ton. hate to say it, but this game is sadly looking to be heavily pay to win, especially when diamonds are used for EVERYTHING in this game

oh, and did i mention it takes over 7 hours to fully refill stamina without diamonds (which no longer give half my max per purchase)?

sorry to sound like i'm complaining, but this game makes you grind WAY MORE than you really need to.... and the only real way to speed it up seems to be throwing money at the game. it's looking like pero pero seduction (which i quit) turned up to eleven....

and before someone says "i can't handle the grind", i have played kanpani girls which was super grind heavy.... so was osawari island and kamipro in a way...

then there's an MMO called Elsword where throwing money can only go but so far cause you still have to deal with stupidly low RNG or long grinds that are 100-1000+ runs...

it's jsut different for this game cause you really can get everything by whaling... hence why there's some players at 7 star purple gear already

Semaphore
04-03-2018, 04:43 PM
To do the elemental missions the first time through, you rely heavily on a friend. Switch the play mode to joystick control and run around a lot trying not to die while relying on your friend to kill everything. You only have to do that your first time through, though, as once you've got a level 50 character, you can handle those missions yourself just fine and the friend just makes things go faster.

If you really get stuck, it's also possible to do a lower level elemental mission and then craft the lower rank essences into the higher rank ones that you need. That will take a lot longer, though.

The reason the raid gear seems to take so long to collect shards is that a given raid divides your loot between shards of 18 different items. Different raids give different items, too, and raid availability varies by day, so on net, you're building toward gear from two different raids, for 36 different items. Thus, to finish a given item, you'd expect on average to see 720 shard drops. You might finish your first raid gear at your 400th shard drop or some such, but once you have your first piece, the others start coming pretty fast.

Kotono
04-03-2018, 04:44 PM
It's all about using your AP (and diamonds) in the right places first. Best use for diamonds is to buy AP refills if you want to see any real progression at first. Rolling for waifus won't help very much, unless you end up rolling a god tier character such as Grace, who can carry through pretty much anything, except Isabel Hell ascension...

Your isabel you say has +7 gear, but what about the star ratings for the helmet? Is it blue? Does it have +mag atk as the random attribute? Like this: https://gyazo.com/4d4aabc18dca2c4114cc467b7a832861
Purple gear can come later. It is not necessary to progress. They are also replacing the way raid drops are handled in a patch later this month, so you can choose which purple item shards you want to collect, rather than just being subject to severe RNG on what items you get.

Don't put too much focus on 2 or 3 star units so early on in the game either. They are much harder to star up, and 1 star girls are easily outclassing them in everything so far, aside from those who whaled out to get high stars for Isabel/Khalis. Grace is probably the only exception because even at 2 stars, she is very strong after giving her the right gear.

Trisha is trash. For earth, work on Ceilim instead, or Dora if you like her more. But for now Ceilim is easier to star up since she is in the tower shop.

For isabel, see if you can get blue gear with + mag atk on helmet, gloves, and ring. These are the only 3 items that can have this bonus.
If you insist on unlocking above level 40 right away, then just do Lv 30 daily if Lv 40 is too hard. You can still combine the M essences/cores up to the L ones, but this is less efficient overall. But I promise you that gear is much more important than these levels.
Also making sure that your treasures (weapon/back item) have +mag atk rolls on them by using refining potions.

I'm already at the point where leveling up a new character is a breeze. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than kanpani girls ever way. All I did was make other use of diamonds, instead of spending them all on premium rolls. Used them to farm gear, mostly. Need a lot of it for dismantling to improve existing gear.

Semaphore
04-03-2018, 05:18 PM
In Tower of Trials, if the 3 minute timer expires, then everyone in the match dies. That includes your opponent, so it counts as a victory for you and lets you move on.

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 10:03 PM
yeah, i've pretty much downgraded to farming hard water quests and hell coin quests (since i can actually clear it). still need those AP refills (and i currently can't add diamonds right now) considering 106 AP (about 150 given friend gifting) doesn't last long with missions taking 12 or 18 AP

as for letting a friend clear the quest... hard to do when 90% of my friend list is filled with either trisha and/or weaker power than isabelle (who is pretty much stuck unless +8 rolls around cause i didn't realize i could forge further being rank 38). there's a rare appearance of a friend that somehow has 198k power on trisha, but that's a one time a day thing it looks like. other than that, i need a claire that has about 59k power or some serious healing in her kit to survive water hell

and i do have grace, but her gear sucks... she's only lv27 2 star as well.... she can do some damage, but dies so insanely fast to anything at or above her level. i honestly do better with sasha who is about her power level, but is lv30

have both celium and dora... who are both lv5 2 star.... gonna take a while for them

add on the fact that i pretty much need to feed the pile of water books (currently at 39 of the weakest water one) to a non-matching element to bring them to speed or end up grinding something else...

that's the main problem, so much grinding and your AP drains insanely fast. it's like 5 grinds to get just a tiny bit done at this point, which all leads to diamonds...

haven't played a game this tedious since Final Fantasy 12 and that was a nightmare to do a lot of stuff in it... i'm honestly gonna throw money at this game at some point, say screw it and hope for the best cause i'm gonna be here a long while otherwise... easily a few weeks to get just ONE step done and i got about 5 of them to go (and by then, the isabelle shards will be gone and i gotta go back to HOPEFULLY re-pulling her like I did once...)

at least i can easily solo lv10 raid now and cause reasonably solo lv30 raids if need be (as long as it isn't golem)

Unregistered
04-04-2018, 04:45 AM
Every time I click Join League I get a choice of only 3 and I guess from the number 28/29 that there is only one place.

I wait 24 hrs for the Application to be processed in vain.

And if I cancel my application I think I have to wait another 24 hrs.

Where can I find a list of Leagues and what they stand for/Expect from members ???

Unregistered
04-04-2018, 07:33 AM
This game isn't worth spending money on for its gacha, even less so if you plan to play for a long time. Trying to complete certain girls through gacha using money is just a trap. Maybe if they brought back the VIP system. They've already announced they're implementing a feature for getting 2* girls, giving another reason to not spend on gacha.

Barbeque
04-04-2018, 08:44 PM
From what I can gather the grind comes from the raids, which you can spam support for. But there are so many different sets of gear for each class it's just plain confusing.

I managed to eke out a berserker set for Isabelle, and a healing set (didn't know wtf it was until I got a piece) for Claire. It's so damn painful.

Barbeque
04-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Every time I click Join League I get a choice of only 3 and I guess from the number 28/29 that there is only one place.

I wait 24 hrs for the Application to be processed in vain.

And if I cancel my application I think I have to wait another 24 hrs.

Where can I find a list of Leagues and what they stand for/Expect from members ???

I think people got tired of this and just formed their own leagues. I did that and called mine CBF cos I CBF finding a league.

Aidoru
04-04-2018, 09:05 PM
From what I can gather the grind comes from the raids, which you can spam support for. But there are so many different sets of gear for each class it's just plain confusing.

I managed to eke out a berserker set for Isabelle, and a healing set (didn't know wtf it was until I got a piece) for Claire. It's so damn painful.

I'd suggest you and anyone who plans on playing this game really use the discord because it's the only place they'll post their updates and expected updates. I'm pretty close to dropping the game so I probably won't be posting new/updates from it anymore unless there's some major event worthy of returning.

Anyways, they're planning on implementing a token system where you can exchange for the specific piece you want instead.

@everyone What's on the horizon
1. Token excahnge system for Raid
1.1 We are aware that current drop system will cause players to face a long period of reward vaccum before hitting a big boost while every purple pieces come together at the same time. We are implementing a new reward system to improve that.
1.2 Purple shards will be removed from Raid drops; a Raid specific toekn will drop instead.
1.3 There will be a new Raid Shop where you may exchange Raid Tokens for Purple shards that corresponded to the Raid Bosses that used to drop them.
1.4 The drop rate and exchange ratio will be set in the way with identical progression speed as is.
#raidDropMatters

MagicSpice
04-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Seeing this again, I gotta wonder... how did someone even get this strong? And with a unit that's honestly quite bad...

I'd suggest you and anyone who plans on playing this game really use the discord because it's the only place they'll post their updates and expected updates.

except discord causes my comp to crash for some reason.... and reinstall windows....

so I agree with someone i knew before where they called it "Discard" instead of Discord

This game isn't worth spending money on for its gacha, even less so if you plan to play for a long time. Trying to complete certain girls through gacha using money is just a trap. Maybe if they brought back the VIP system. They've already announced they're implementing a feature for getting 2* girls, giving another reason to not spend on gacha.

it's only worth it to get new girls... maybe new "treasures" too (the weapons and accessories)

otherwise, stick to the friend/normal gacha to farm 1* shards... save your diamonds for refills on arena or AP.... maybe step up gacha where your chances are much better (it's how I re-rolled isabelle)

Aidoru
04-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Seeing this again, I gotta wonder... how did someone even get this strong? And with a unit that's honestly quite bad...

except discord causes my comp to crash for some reason.... and reinstall windows....

Try the browser version? I don't even have discord installed myself, I just use the browser version.

Trisha is just bad in PvP (though that's really all that matters in this game). She's still plenty good for farming since melee can hit multiple targets to quickly clear trash and easy to rank up cause league coins are easy to get. Mines 6/7 stars and at 156k power or so, pretty low since I don't care to upgrade her armor since they all have terrible rolls. Honestly though, the only melee worth using in PvP I've seen is Leina because of her knockback. The rest of the melee girls are just pretty awful when it comes to PvP, especially against archers where they literally have to eat several shots then pretty much insta-die running up t them by their finishers like Khalis or Elnora ending with a multi-shots. Isabelle use to be good for tanking until they nerf'd her weapon affect.

MagicSpice
04-05-2018, 12:03 AM
Try the browser version? I don't even have discord installed myself, I just use the browser version.

Trisha is just bad in PvP (though that's really all that matters in this game). She's still plenty good for farming since melee can hit multiple targets to quickly clear trash and easy to rank up cause league coins are easy to get. Mines 6/7 stars and at 156k power or so, pretty low since I don't care to upgrade her armor since they all have terrible rolls. Honestly though, the only melee worth using in PvP I've seen is Leina because of her knockback. The rest of the melee girls are just pretty awful when it comes to PvP, especially against archers where they literally have to eat several shots then pretty much insta-die running up t them by their finishers like Khalis or Elnora ending with a multi-shots. Isabelle use to be good for tanking until they nerf'd her weapon affect.

honestly, i seen isabelle's mayuri assault dish out a lot of damage... if she uses that, anyone near or slightly above her power loses about half their HP or more in arena

in fact, i spammed that to pretty much smash the hell missions that i had trouble clearing. as long as the friend unit acted like a good meatshield, it took 3-5 shots of that to win

Arkinum
04-05-2018, 06:15 AM
I actually recommend saving diamonds for the regular shop. It's rare, but I do see premium shards every so often.

They're expensive, but when you consider how bad the premium gacha is, it's a lot better to pay the flat rate.

Ramazan
04-05-2018, 08:42 AM
Why does everybody care about the farming&efficiency and not the waifus, looks like ppl here forgot about our purpose. I for instance will always roll at the gacha to get missing girls which is the biggest deal for me, in every game.

I mean its not like not being able to solo hell mission will impact to fun or something like that. Powercreep is real ._.

Btw i wanna ask what happens when i'll run out of places to purify? Am i not be able to complete daily missions again or im missing something?

Arkinum
04-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Btw i wanna ask what happens when i'll run out of places to purify? Am i not be able to complete daily missions again or im missing something?

My guess is you're screwed until the next reset. I imagine that we will get more areas to purify down the road when they make a substantial update.

As for the waifus, this game emphasizes numbers so much and so little on story it's hard not to look at them as anything other than time sinks -_-

Also the story is written in an semi aggravating western fashion, so many inconsistencies and world lore plot holes with some 3ed wave feminism undertones. So I find myself hating half the cast even if they are hot.....

Aidoru
04-05-2018, 09:50 AM
I don't particularly hate any of the girls but I can say I honestly don't care for any of them. None of them have caught my attention. The only reason I even tried the game in the first place was because it had animated character art. Yes, that's literally why.

Ramazan
04-05-2018, 11:22 AM
My guess is you're screwed until the next reset. I imagine that we will get more areas to purify down the road when they make a substantial update.

My bad there, i panicked a bit when i ran out of places to purify, seems like its my first time being this active in the game, they came back with the daily reset D:

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 08:24 PM
I don't particularly hate any of the girls but I can say I honestly don't care for any of them. None of them have caught my attention. The only reason I even tried the game in the first place was because it had animated character art. Yes, that's literally why.

Pretty much. The entire story is just you going around performing a medical procedure that turns people into weapons like some sort of hillbilly-probing alien.

Also, the second day I've spent all my AP on the Isabel event and gotten no shards so I'm just about done with the whole fucking thing.

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 10:29 PM
How do these codes work?

I've put one in (that I got from one of these posts) then confirmed it.

I got a few items in my mail, but I cannot enter another. Can I ?

My invite code i dXn0008419

Thanks anyone who uses it.

Ps I also created a League WOFTAM.

Bandi
04-06-2018, 01:14 AM
Is it worth me focusing my efforts on leveling Claire, or should I be picking a different, more combat oriented person? My only 3* people are Claire, Trisha, and Isabel, and I hear melee is terrible.

Barbeque
04-06-2018, 01:16 AM
I'd suggest you and anyone who plans on playing this game really use the discord because it's the only place they'll post their updates and expected updates. I'm pretty close to dropping the game so I probably won't be posting new/updates from it anymore unless there's some major event worthy of returning.

Anyways, they're planning on implementing a token system where you can exchange for the specific piece you want instead.

Noob question but where can I find the discord link? Tried google but no luck.

EDIT: managed to find it after all. Found the main nutaku discord and got the link from there!

Semaphore
04-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Is it worth me focusing my efforts on leveling Claire, or should I be picking a different, more combat oriented person? My only 3* people are Claire, Trisha, and Isabel, and I hear melee is terrible.

Girls that start at three stars are very difficult to star up further. Those that start at one star let you regularly gain a few shards from normal or friend gacha. Additionally, the girls available in the league, competition, and trial shops don't change, so if you focus on one of them (or rather, one for each shop), that's what you can reliably star up to higher levels. You'll generally get league shop points much faster than either of the others, and competition shop points faster than trial shop.

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Probably a stupid question that's already been answered, but why do people do the lvl 30 raids instead of the lvl 10 ones? From what I've seen they cost twice as much to run, but give far less than twice the rewards. I'll admit I haven't done any long term tracking, but it seems like any improvement in the odds of shards dropping instead of friendship points are marginal, at best. Are they just doing it because they never tried the lvl 10 ones, and don't realize that the picture is wrong and it drops purple stuff just like the lvl 30 raids?

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 04:28 PM
Probably a stupid question that's already been answered, but why do people do the lvl 30 raids instead of the lvl 10 ones?

Well it's not much of a reason, but the fact that there are less people opening rooms means they fill up faster. Trying to spend all your raid points in raid 10 while everyone else is doing the same is a damn chore.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 02:36 PM
It's strange, but I think my biggest complaint about how the raid system works is how short the timeout is once the 3 "helpers" confirm they are ready. I'll be waiting for a few minutes, look away to do something on my other monitor/phone, look up to see 3 ready, move my mouse over to enter battle, and it'll kick me out before I get there.

Really need an option for the starter to "ready up" as well. Or other players need to learn not to ready up until it becomes obvious the leader isn't forcing the match. The leader can trigger the fight at any time, doesn't need to wait for the ready up. "Ready" is more a vote of non-confidence that the leader isn't coming back. You ready up to get the time-out so you don't queue into the same room with a leader who is completely out of it.

DevilComplex
04-08-2018, 06:55 PM
I've recently gotten back into the harem game with this game. I have Trisha, Meryl, Sasha, Isabel, Elnora and Emily. I am not doing so well in regards to shards, which I need to upstar my girls, and I still don't have a girl for Air. That being said, my favorites so far are Trisha and Meryl.

MagicSpice
04-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Probably a stupid question that's already been answered, but why do people do the lvl 30 raids instead of the lvl 10 ones? From what I've seen they cost twice as much to run, but give far less than twice the rewards. I'll admit I haven't done any long term tracking, but it seems like any improvement in the odds of shards dropping instead of friendship points are marginal, at best. Are they just doing it because they never tried the lvl 10 ones, and don't realize that the picture is wrong and it drops purple stuff just like the lvl 30 raids?

all raids can drop shards for purple equipment, regardless of what it says...

they might do it cause the drop rate is higher, but i don't really know. i can't speak for others...

Also, the second day I've spent all my AP on the Isabel event and gotten no shards so I'm just about done with the whole fucking thing.

if you're not doing at least the lv30 fight, don't count on it...

the easiest fight is a book farming stage cause I've NEVER seen a shard drop there (I feel like it's less than 1% chance there)

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 09:10 PM
if you're not doing at least the lv30 fight, don't count on it...

the easiest fight is a book farming stage cause I've NEVER seen a shard drop there (I feel like it's less than 1% chance there)

I'm at 49/50 Isabel (Isabelle? I wish they'd proofread at least on important stuff like character names.) shards from farming just the easiest stage. I'm unable to complete the second stage...maybe I'm doing something wrong but the trash mobs on it take a good chunk of my HP before I even get to the boss. I couldn't even cheese it with a high-level ally.

Doing it this way won't be for everyone, because I've sunk every single AP since the start of the event on that one fucking stage to get there, but it can be done. But on the plus side, I've got nearly every character maxed from all the books.

DevilComplex
04-09-2018, 08:35 AM
So second day with the Princesses.

I unlocked Trisha's love scene at Level 15, and she is just too damned sweet and adorable to stand. I'll need to get Meryl to 25 (which WILL necessitate getting enough shards to up-star her) so I can compare the two -- I always did like the more amazonian blood-knight types.

I got my hands on some Collegiate Water Scrolls from a Vessel Summon (would have preferred another girl, but you take what you can get) and used it to skyrocket Isabel, my first three-star girl, into my main ranks at Level 15-16. I've not taken her on missions yet, as she's currently on cleansing duty at Aphrodite, but if her performance in the Tower before she got taken down is any indication (the word "beast" would be appropriate if not for the fact that that's the name of the main enemy of our girls -- she wrecked the first two levels all by her lonesome before being taken down by the girls of the third level), she's going to be one of my mainstays.

Still haven't gotten an Air girl, which is pissing me off big time, not the least because the grand majority of the second act had me defaulting to other people's Air girls to clear out the nasties. It was like the time I had to go Riderless for much of early FGO before getting my hands on Alexander. I still haven't decided on which archetype I want to use (and thus which girl I want to build up shards for).

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 10:20 PM
FWIW, the general consensus is that 3 star girls are far more trouble than they are worth, unless you're whaling. They are relatively strong at first (of course) but it is *far* harder to get additional stars for them. You're starting girls could be 6 or 7 star before you finally get one of them to 4 star.

You can buy 3 Naladia and Emily shards every shop reset from the Arena Store (assuming you have 160 arena coins per girl) and 3 Trisha and Elnora shards every shop reset form the league shop (again, 160 league coins each girl)

You get league coins very fast, and Arena coins relatively fast, so you should probably be able to make at 2 purchases from the arena store and 4 from the league store every day.

Which obviously makes Naladia, Trisha, and Elnora the fastest girls to star up.

Ramazan
04-10-2018, 01:38 AM
I wouldnt use my arena coins on 1* girls. Such is a waste.

DevilComplex
04-10-2018, 06:28 PM
So Isabel, Trisha and Meryl are all at Level 20. The only one I've managed to evolve thus far is Meryl, who now has a level cap of 30.

I have 10 girls in my roster now:

Isabel (Level 20) - This girl is the heavy-hitter in my roster, who can tear through most trash enemies like nobody's business, and whose Mayari Assault attack can wreck most of the bosses I've thrown her at. She's also the only girl I have access to the talent tree for so far, and the reason I want to upstar my other girls.
Trisha (Level 20) - She's not the damage-dealer some of the others are, and primarily serves a tank role in my roster. I'm not too fond of her special attack (it basically consists of dropping a water barrel on her enemy), but she's frigging adorable nonetheless. I've not only upstarred her using the starting login stuff, but I've gotten Lawbringer for her, but I'll need to get some better gear for her.
Meryl (Level 20) - The amazonian blood-knight girl with the big-ass sword. She's not as quick on the damage as Isabel, but she does hit hard when she needs to.
Sasha (Level 16) - The first character I got from Gacha and the first mage I unlocked. She helped tremendously during the early segments, but she's been largely replaced by Isabel for water, and I've yet to get her up to the ranks of the others in the roster.
Emily (Level 11) - My fire mage. I've not done a whole lot with her aside from the odd exploration runs and cleansing, and I'm a bit annoyed that her special attack has to be close-up. That being said, she is the first character I've managed to upstar.
Ceilim (Level 12) - My earth mage. Again, I've not really done a whole lot with her, as my main Earth character is Trisha. Hoping to get her up to a decent level.
Naladia (Level 12) - My ice mage, who I'm starting to use a bit more. She's got a powerful ice AOE that can clear out trash in a hurry, and I've gotten White Despair for her. Now all I need to do is get her up to a decent level.
Elnora (Level 12) - My cute fire gunner. I don't really use her all that often, since most of my action is done with the top-tier girls, but once I get some more big scrolls, I plan on jumping her and several of the other girls to top-tier status.
Remy (Level 8) - My latest character, my first Air girl and my fifth damned mage, which I finally got after several days of messing around with Gachas. I especially want her up to top-tier because not having an Air girl for Act II was a goddamn headache.
Grace (Level 6) - My fire assassin and my other ranged character aside from Elnora. Again, I don't really use her a whole lot despite her being damned cool. That will have to be rectified soon.

Semaphore
04-10-2018, 06:36 PM
For anyone who hasn't figured it out yet, the idea of the Tower of Trials is that, against the earlier opponents that are weaker than you, you accumulate and save SP. Then against later opponents who are comparable to or stronger than you, you can spam attack skills that make you invulnerable while the skill executes. Use the skill however many times it takes to finish off your opponent and then you win. Be careful not to let any characters die against earlier opponents, as that means that character's accumulated SP is gone.

Bandi
04-10-2018, 07:28 PM
I've been considering leveling and powering up Sasha, since you can buy shards for her relatively often (even if they are pricey), and her Staff shards are also purchasable (and has life-drain effect on it), and then grinding out bloodmancer gear for more life drain, so she should be sorta sturdy? Is my thinking okay enough, or just dumb because high-end doesn't care?

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 01:11 AM
How do you use Universal Crystal? I can't find its interface.

Kotono
04-12-2018, 01:14 AM
How do you use Universal Crystal? I can't find its interface.

They are used automatically for upgrading the star rank of talents if you are out of character specific crystals.

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 12:53 PM
How do you turn off the music and/or sound?

ZeniaXXX
04-12-2018, 06:25 PM
How do you turn off the music and/or sound?
Click your portrait in the main menu, then go to the Misc thingy (cogwheel on the left) and then "Game Settings" and the sound controls are there.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 01:06 AM
They really, really need to replace attack bonuses on armor with unspecified boosts to both p.atk and m.atk. Every damn time I get a piece of armor from a set with magic set bonuses with p.atk item bonuses or I get p.atk and m.atk item bonus on the same gear. It's just RNG to screw people over for no goddamn reason at all.

Semaphore
04-14-2018, 11:42 AM
It looks to me like the game is down and has been for hours.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 12:25 PM
Was playing not too long ago, (2 hours?) went to start a new raid->connection failure. logged out logged back in, starting from scratch. Logged back to main menu, only server available is S1 (which is why starting from scratch, I'm on S2)

schrodinger's russian
04-14-2018, 12:30 PM
Was playing not too long ago, (2 hours?) went to start a new raid->connection failure. logged out logged back in, starting from scratch. Logged back to main menu, only server available is S1 (which is why starting from scratch, I'm on S2)

yep, apparently s2 valhalla'd on us.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know if server 2 will be back, or how to recover the data to play in server 1??

Semaphore
04-14-2018, 02:08 PM
It's back up now, as well as 150 diamonds in compensation for the downtime.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 10:01 PM
Just completed the tutorial challenges, but I didn't get the 6600 diamonds that it promised.

The challenge has been removed from the screen, and the reward isn't in my mailbox. Tried restarting the game, but still nothing. Has anyone else been stiffed?

Kotono
04-14-2018, 11:31 PM
Just completed the tutorial challenges, but I didn't get the 6600 diamonds that it promised.

The challenge has been removed from the screen, and the reward isn't in my mailbox. Tried restarting the game, but still nothing. Has anyone else been stiffed?

You got all 6600 of the diamonds while doing the challenges. It is not a separate bonus after completion.

Rith
04-15-2018, 02:48 AM
When will the server 3 open?

Kotono
04-15-2018, 02:59 AM
When will the server 3 open?

It won't open unless there is a sudden influx of players. S1 is currently very low on population compared to S2.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 10:42 PM
Pretty sad that there's already at least 1 person botting raids. He's decently high level, but the way he's got it set up makes him fairly useless in the fight. I suspect more than 1 person has wasted recruitment orders thinking the party would be good enough to win with him in it.

(It's fairly obviously he's got a mouse macro just looping through clicking the buttons necessary to join a group... which means in the fight he's spending the entire time running back and forth between locations, occasionally popping the special attack when the AI sneaks it through his clicks.)

antonn
04-16-2018, 06:47 PM
I suspect more than 1 person has wasted recruitment orders thinking the party would be good enough to win with him in it.

You don't lose horns if the raid fails.

Dargor
04-17-2018, 09:09 PM
So... the only way to get points is to finish a raid while being the host of the raid or you can get points by just joinning one?

Kotono
04-17-2018, 09:54 PM
So... the only way to get points is to finish a raid while being the host of the raid or you can get points by just joinning one?

For the event raid, you have to be the host.

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Wait a sec... for this new event getting the new girl is a prerequisite for even participating?

Guess I should have saved up my normal gatcha tix.

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 11:52 PM
Not sure if I should report this as a bug or not, but there seem to be some serious desynch issues with joining raids. Two things I've noticed when I'm joining instead of hosting -

1 - Heal effects from equipment procs like the dragon wings don't work. You'll get the green fly text indicating their activation but you don't actually heal.
2 - Dodging becomes extremely dicey. I assume this is caused by no/poor host-state rewind and you just don't seeing the attack until well after it's been resolved server side.

Anyone else noticing these issues?

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Raid parties take too long to form unless I want to get one-shot on an end-game raid and have zero contribution, so I've pretty much just resorted to running any lower level raids I host with 3 NPCs and forgetting all about 'bonus rewards.'

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 12:03 PM
Not sure if I should report this as a bug or not, but there seem to be some serious desynch issues with joining raids. Two things I've noticed when I'm joining instead of hosting -

1 - Heal effects from equipment procs like the dragon wings don't work. You'll get the green fly text indicating their activation but you don't actually heal.
2 - Dodging becomes extremely dicey. I assume this is caused by no/poor host-state rewind and you just don't seeing the attack until well after it's been resolved server side.

Anyone else noticing these issues?

Curious in regards to the equipment procs. Now that I'm looking for it I'm definitely seeing a difference between when I'm host and when somebody else is... But as far as I can tell, when I'm host other guys are getting healed from procs as well. Haven't yet been able to determine if the host doesn't get healed when I'm not host.

It's been a while since I've actually died in a raid though, so I'm wondering if it's just a display bug?

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 12:27 PM
Curious in regards to the equipment procs. Now that I'm looking for it I'm definitely seeing a difference between when I'm host and when somebody else is... But as far as I can tell, when I'm host other guys are getting healed from procs as well. Haven't yet been able to determine if the host doesn't get healed when I'm not host.

It's been a while since I've actually died in a raid though, so I'm wondering if it's just a display bug?

Ok, definitely something hinky:

When I'm host: Both me and allies get green heal text, healing appears to work as expected for everybody.
When I'm not host: I get green heal text but no heal. Host DOES heal but gets no green heal text.

Kotono
04-20-2018, 04:35 PM
It's all a known issue between host/non-host.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 08:33 PM
How many times you can support in raid before the reward becomes empty?

Any tips to Tower of Trials? I can only beat 1-2 teams at most of the time.

And anyone experienced when you join a raid room, even when there's only 2 of you and you're yet to ready, then suddenly the game starts and there's 4 of you? Already experienced this 3 times.

Semaphore
04-20-2018, 09:02 PM
In order to win at Tower of Trials, you first have to have three decently strong girls. They need to at minimum be three stars, and preferably girls who started at one star and you've ranked up from there. In the talent tree, max out both the star rank and level of the first skill you get for all three girls.

Your first opponents in Tower of Trials will be weaker than you. But if they take half of your life, that's no good, as your life doesn't refill from one match to the next. Rather, you need to make sure that you have elemental or class advantages for just about every single duel. Most of the time, you want to plot out which of your three girls will duel which of the three enemy girls. Sometimes you'll want one of yours to fight two of theirs. But plan it before you start the battle rather than scrambling wildly in battle.

Set the combat type to assisted attack and don't use any skills for the first few battles unless you have to. The only skill you want to ever use in Tower of Trials is your first one. Start the battle with your preferred matchup advantage against the enemy's first girl and try to win with just you basic attack. Once you do and the enemy sends in his second girl, click on your preferred matchup against his second girl to switch. Make sure you switch a little after your opponent does, as dropping a new girl on him seems to do substantial extra damage. And then again for the third girl.

When you win a match, all of your surviving girls that were on your team for the match get a substantial health and SP refill. In the early matches, you want to use this to accumulate a lot of SP, as your SP doesn't get reset from one match to the next.

Whatever you do, don't let any of your three main girls die. You probably don't have a good replacement for her, and even if you did, it would wipe her accumulated SP. If you use your first skill to deal damage, you're invulnerable while the skill plays. In some cases, it won't actually deal that much damage, but you don't take any damage at all while it plays. If you get into trouble, either switch girls or spam that skill to slowly wear down your opponent without taking further damage yourself.

As you go to higher floors, your opponents get harder. You can sometimes end up fighting against yourself on floors seven or eight, which are the ones where your opponent is about as strong as you. But you still get to choose the matchups for elemental or class advantages. Also importantly, by the time you get to higher floors, you should have a lot of SP accumulated. If you need to, that might let one of your girls beat an enemy with 30% higher power than her basically without taking damage by burning through accumulated SP to spam a skill.

Kotono
04-20-2018, 10:30 PM
How many times you can support in raid before the reward becomes empty?

Any tips to Tower of Trials? I can only beat 1-2 teams at most of the time.

And anyone experienced when you join a raid room, even when there's only 2 of you and you're yet to ready, then suddenly the game starts and there's 4 of you? Already experienced this 3 times.

Supporting is unlimited.
Raids can be started early and empty spots filled with NPCs.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 11:11 PM

The primary reason to "Ready" is to close out the room if you think the leader has fallen asleep, or disconnected or something. The leader can kick off the fight at any time regardless of whether or not you have clicked "Ready", however once everybody has clicked "Ready", the leader only has ~10 seconds to start the fight or everybody gets kicked out of the room. (Note: It doesn't always seem to start the countdown, It's possible it detects window focus, or mouse movement, or somesuch.)

As I've said. The only reason to "Ready" is to close out the room. If there aren't many on and it's taking you 5-10 minutes to get a full party, the last thing you should want is to have the room close out because the leader took longer than 10 seconds to notice there were finally 4 people. (Maybe he went to get a drink or something.)

(Note: it doesn't *hurt* to ready for a few seconds when you first get into the room just to let the leader know you don't need to change characters. But again, if you let everybody stay ready for ~10 seconds, the room will usually close out on you.)

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 01:45 AM
Also in regards to tower - If you haven't pulled Claire yet, now's the time to get her. She is a god-send in tower since she can heal any of the mercenaries you've recently switched out.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 06:10 AM
How do you even farm stars for the event's girl, she showed up to me on gacha one time and 2 times in the store while refreshing multiple times. Am i missing something?

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 10:54 AM
How do you even farm stars for the event's girl, she showed up to me on gacha one time and 2 times in the store while refreshing multiple times. Am i missing something?

Not as far as I'm aware. They're just pushing people into doing the guaranteed/high odds gatchas for her.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 10:59 AM
Not as far as I'm aware. They're just pushing people into doing the guaranteed/high odds gatchas for her.

Such a bad model for a event, you either buy the progress or get fucked, they need to give you a way to grind the event.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 07:55 PM
I just downloaded Sacred Sword Princess and it does nothing accept bring up a login window that won't allow me to enter my login information. Thought it was a corrupt download at first, but the second attempt has the same result.

Unregistered
04-23-2018, 01:10 AM
Anyone know clear definition of each stat (how does block work etc)

My plant with 1026 Defense and 1127 Defense give 2495 power
plant(same set) with HP 3134 and 50 Cri give 4364 power
I'm confuse choosing one of them. I don't think higher power is away better.

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 10:18 PM
I've collected 10 premium gacha scrolls, but there's no option for using all 10 scrolls at once, just 1 scroll or 6k diamonds. Is this a bug? I've noticed that when doing normal or friend gachas, I had to select the gacha, select another gacha, and then go back to the desired gacha to have the 6k diamonds be replaced by the scrolls/FP. This method doesn't seem to work for the premium gacha however.

Kotono
04-24-2018, 10:25 PM
I've collected 10 premium gacha scrolls, but there's no option for using all 10 scrolls at once, just 1 scroll or 6k diamonds. Is this a bug? I've noticed that when doing normal or friend gachas, I had to select the gacha, select another gacha, and then go back to the desired gacha to have the 6k diamonds be replaced by the scrolls/FP. This method doesn't seem to work for the premium gacha however.

There is no x10 roll for premium scrolls.
But it doesn't matter, because this game does not provide a bonus for rolling all 10 at once - scroll or diamonds.
instead, every 10th roll is 2 star or higher. How you reach that 10th roll makes no difference.

LordDeadly
04-25-2018, 04:54 PM
At the end of the currently available missions and all the evil girls are still alive, which does allow several directions the story (and the tone) could take - it would all depend on whether the writers are willing to take risks...

Ramazan
04-28-2018, 04:15 AM
I think they have more trouble with programming than such stuff.

LordDeadly
04-28-2018, 12:50 PM
They did fix the last problem pretty quickly, so I think they know what they are doing.

Nice girl
04-28-2018, 08:38 PM
8ij0039490

Ramazan
04-29-2018, 02:51 AM
I didnt say they dont :bgrin: i know how hard is programming as an engineering student and ssp is a complex game compared to other games we have.

LordDeadly
04-29-2018, 06:46 PM
Oh yes, programming can be tricky. The other part of the game though is the story

Semaphore
04-29-2018, 10:07 PM
What makes the programming tricky for a game like this is taking the code written by different people working for a different company and trying to modify it yourself. That's hard to do even under the best of circumstances. If you have English-speaking programmers and all of the code's comments and documentation are in Chinese, then you basically have what for all practical purposes is an undocumented mess, even if the original was excellent code for Chinese-speaking programmers. I don't know if that happened; if it had been the case, the company likely would have been declined to take on the project.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 05:55 AM
The game occasionally crashes for me. The error file says

"ssp.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module ssp.exe at 0023:011b7772."

Is there any way to prevent this from my side?

Kotono
04-30-2018, 07:39 AM
No, the game is always crashing for everyone. Devs will need to fix it.

LordDeadly
04-30-2018, 11:12 PM
I've had it for a while, and it's only crashed three times for me - which so far is more or less equivalent to Paladins.

So far I've had no problems with the Android version

LordDeadly
04-30-2018, 11:18 PM
What makes the programming tricky for a game like this is taking the code written by different people working for a different company and trying to modify it yourself. That's hard to do even under the best of circumstances. If you have English-speaking programmers and all of the code's comments and documentation are in Chinese, then you basically have what for all practical purposes is an undocumented mess, even if the original was excellent code for Chinese-speaking programmers. I don't know if that happened; if it had been the case, the company likely would have been declined to take on the project.

You also have to hope the design documents are accurate and detailed as well as comments being accurate (and hopefully present too). Updating any project written by other people is always going to be "fun"

qwert
05-02-2018, 03:52 AM
Can't quite get the game to start. After logging in im stuck in a permanent pop up of Game Announcements. As soon as I am closing the Game Announcements it instantly pops up again. Anyone else got that problem or has a solution? (Desktop Version)

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Can't quite get the game to start. After logging in im stuck in a permanent pop up of Game Announcements. As soon as I am closing the Game Announcements it instantly pops up again. Anyone else got that problem or has a solution? (Desktop Version)

I have same problem. I can't start the game too.

Taon
05-02-2018, 09:08 AM
Did you read the announcement? The game is undergoing maintenance. When it's done, you'll be able to get in.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Someone should tell those chuckleducks that it's impossible to exit the friend-gift screen without shutting down the game, for me at least

LordDeadly
05-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Download the latest version again - it's been updated

Unregistered
05-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Did you read the announcement? The game is undergoing maintenance. When it's done, you'll be able to get in.

Well that problem already occured before the announcement said the game is undergoing maintenance ;)

Kris*
05-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Anyone can explain what is the function of resis and block

Kibashi
05-05-2018, 12:08 PM
If possible, please use my 5PB0056723

I appreciate it!

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 02:41 AM
Anyone can explain what is the function of resis and block

Resist is for effects that can stun/freeze, block is just blocking dmg..

Dragoon91
05-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Anyone can tell me how to proceed to Athenna?

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 11:49 PM
I'm getting error 503, can anyone play right now?

Darius tercero
05-07-2018, 12:02 AM
can not enter help

siekol
05-07-2018, 10:09 AM
After update i dont see reward button on left? They removed daily rewards?

Semaphore
05-07-2018, 04:49 PM
Anyone can tell me how to proceed to Athenna?

You can't get there from here. More precisely, it hasn't been added to the game yet.

Semaphore
05-07-2018, 04:50 PM
After update i dont see reward button on left? They removed daily rewards?

The daily rewards are still there for me.

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Use "bQT0054631" for free stuff!

Deadiest
05-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Use Invitation Code: vvvc0007956 Server: S2 - Trisha

Deadiest
05-09-2018, 02:24 PM
Use Invitation Code: vvvc0007956 Server: S2 - Trisha

vvc0007956 xD

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 05:12 PM
What purple set is good for Isabel? She has a MATK as her main source of damage but the purple sets that are available has a split bonus for PATK and MATK. This is just a waste of stats. Is going for Stalwart set a good option?

DrunkMonkGar
05-09-2018, 05:40 PM
I've decided on berserker sets for magic warriors. Sword knight is also a good choice in my opinion, but the health leach on berserker is more valuable to me.

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Use my invite code so you can get rewards like me h160064718

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 10:43 PM
Enter this to get some free things
IMs0004212

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 10:45 PM
Anyone please help
I can not enter an invite code. Anyone else have this issue

Ramazan
05-16-2018, 01:31 PM
Welp, wasnt expecting this :V
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/16/JrZ.png

steele1743
05-16-2018, 04:49 PM
Welp, wasnt expecting this :V
https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/05/16/JrZ.png

LMAO I watched this, its awesome

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 08:47 PM
Why am I having an error, "Data exists in account"? How do you fix this? I can't login at all. Been trying for an hour.

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 06:27 AM
dpr0055199

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 10:43 AM
Use code: JeT0080811

BlackWingsZ
05-17-2018, 10:59 AM
B6j0078024

MeowMeoww
05-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Enter this to get some free things
oem0059154

MoeDash
05-18-2018, 10:53 AM
Stuff~
ICj0066844

steele1743
05-18-2018, 06:26 PM
My code is JR30080679 Isabelle

MeowMeoow
05-18-2018, 07:22 PM
Right click Profile( Upper left)->Invitation Code->oem0059154-> get free stuff

DrunkMonkGar
05-18-2018, 10:23 PM
So, uh, what is the deal with those 1 gold packages? I thought the wamen one was a cute joke since it was just a small jumpstart on a 1-star girl, but the other one is 42-thousand diamonds for a cent which seems ridiculous.

Gray
05-18-2018, 10:33 PM
Inv code sjP0062282 for newbies on Isabelle. Gets you a premium scroll.

Barbatos
05-19-2018, 01:29 AM
Invitation code EYk0070967

qwince
05-19-2018, 08:42 PM
can't add more invites codes it looks like it has a code in it but i can't do enything and it has a yellow arrow pointing down eny help

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 06:10 AM
Why i can't access to another level after i finished the "Dyone" Level on the story mode???

-Please Help

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 06:28 AM
because it hasn't released yet

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 10:09 AM
Hmm i see,thanks

ZeniaXXX
05-21-2018, 12:29 PM
My Yandere league is still open for recruitment on Server 2 - Trisha if anyone wants in! ID:2651

Feasts will be from 12 noon to 4 PM EDT

katsalia
05-22-2018, 09:29 AM
Trying out the game for the first time... just a couple questions.
Do characters drawn from the gacha have a starting cap of 3? I didn't see anything higher for a base level (I know you can upgrade but wondered if any units started at 4+)
Are there any general important things to know while getting started? Like the best way to use diamonds like in full premium draws or do step ups.

WAMMY
05-22-2018, 12:13 PM
zbe0079851

Sangkyu~

Unregistered
05-22-2018, 12:43 PM
inv. code: x5T0083565

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 03:49 AM
Trying out the game for the first time... just a couple questions.
Do characters drawn from the gacha have a starting cap of 3? I didn't see anything higher for a base level (I know you can upgrade but wondered if any units started at 4+)
Are there any general important things to know while getting started? Like the best way to use diamonds like in full premium draws or do step ups.

Yeah the highest you can get from gatcha is 3*. You have to slowly build up from there.

There's no really best way to use diamonds in premium draws. You just use it and pray you get something good. As a free user, I refrain from using Step-up or any new event girls. It's a diamond sinkhole. Getting shards for newly released girls will suck your pocket dry. You only need 3 girls for the entire game anyway. But if you really like the girl, then it's your decision.

Hmmm...
1) Do the Card Turning game on loading screen. Gives you some free diamonds.
2) Before you hit level 10, make sure you use the referral (in your personal menu, top-left corner of the screen) to receive some extra stuffs.
3) Buy the Respek Wamen pack as it is only 1 Nutaku gold and you can pick any 2* girls you want.
4) At the beginning, just follow the main storyline. Most functions would be unlocked at level 20. You'll probably need 1-2 days to reach if you don't want to spend a few hundred diamonds for AP.
5) Be careful when joining a League. If you stop contributing "Advanced Worship" you may get booted from the guild despite your previous contributions. Happened to me so I just created my own league and with only me and another member, we're nearing league level 5. So this is not a bad choice at all.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 01:21 PM
use code: hB90089392

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 09:10 PM
I'm just curious about the button on 3-star girls that says "unlock at 7 stars". You know, the pink one with the sillouette of the boobies. What exactly does it do once you get there? I know I never will.

Kotono
05-23-2018, 09:28 PM
It makes them nude.

katsalia
05-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Yeah the highest you can get from gatcha is 3*. You have to slowly build up from there.

There's no really best way to use diamonds in premium draws. You just use it and pray you get something good. As a free user, I refrain from using Step-up or any new event girls. It's a diamond sinkhole. Getting shards for newly released girls will suck your pocket dry. You only need 3 girls for the entire game anyway. But if you really like the girl, then it's your decision.

Hmmm...
1) Do the Card Turning game on loading screen. Gives you some free diamonds.
2) Before you hit level 10, make sure you use the referral (in your personal menu, top-left corner of the screen) to receive some extra stuffs.
3) Buy the Respek Wamen pack as it is only 1 Nutaku gold and you can pick any 2* girls you want.
4) At the beginning, just follow the main storyline. Most functions would be unlocked at level 20. You'll probably need 1-2 days to reach if you don't want to spend a few hundred diamonds for AP.
5) Be careful when joining a League. If you stop contributing "Advanced Worship" you may get booted from the guild despite your previous contributions. Happened to me so I just created my own league and with only me and another member, we're nearing league level 5. So this is not a bad choice at all.

Thank you for all of those tips, it really helped me with my early game a lot.
A couple other questions I thought of was, is it difficult to collect every character in the game?
And are there characters that are flat bad to use or is everyone viable to an extent since you can raise their star level?

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 02:18 PM
Thank you for all of those tips, it really helped me with my early game a lot.
A couple other questions I thought of was, is it difficult to collect every character in the game?
And are there characters that are flat bad to use or is everyone viable to an extent since you can raise their star level?

If you are talking Storyline, yeah most are viable. If you are talking endgame content like Arena and Trials, then some are vastly more viable than others.

katsalia
05-24-2018, 02:30 PM
If you are talking Storyline, yeah most are viable. If you are talking endgame content like Arena and Trials, then some are vastly more viable than others.

Any characters then that I should steer clear from putting too much into?

Unregistered
05-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Any characters then that I should steer clear from putting too much into?

I don't know about others opinion but from my experience if you want to dominate both PVE and PVP then stay away from Sasha, Rigg, Meryl, Celestia, Emily, Dora, Zephyr, Chharodi and Ceilim. Aside from seeing them once in a while in PVP, no one really uses them. Some of them have bad normal/special attack combo so I refrain using them. Most of them are decent but there are always better characters to choose from, add to the fact that you can only use 3 girls at a time.

Any 3* characters from the get-go are best for investments. That would be Isabelle, Khalis, Claire, Yjer, Angela and Charlotte.

I don't know about Angela or Charlotte but Isabelle and Khalis have uber multiplier for their ult attack (or whatever you call it). I've seen Isabelle/Khalis players ending a LVL30 raid in 5 seconds. It goes without saying their gods in PVP too. Yjer is a beast too with her special attack spraying bullets. Fought with an Yjer in Arena with a full HP Trisha, ate one special attack at point blank range and Trisha was left with 1/5 HP. I was like WTF.

The downside is that it's difficult to find shards for these girls unless you to spend tons of money to speed things up.

If farming them is too hard and taking too long, then the more accessible and easy to build characters like Trisha, Elnor and Naladia would be your best bet. Also want to mention that Claire is the best healer in the game (good for Tower of Trials). Grace and Seleia are also good invests and have the best normal/special attack combo imo but their shards are hard to come by.

BUT building girls is situational too. Once per month the game shuffles the shards available in League Shops (fastest way to earn shards imo), Competition Shop and Trial Shop. Therefore, go for whichever girls are much easier to farm shards with. Unless you're willing to stay stagnant for a long period of time.

katsalia
05-24-2018, 10:26 PM
I don't know about others opinion but from my experience if you want to dominate both PVE and PVP then stay away from Sasha, Rigg, Meryl, Celestia, Emily, Dora, Zephyr, Chharodi and Ceilim. Aside from seeing them once in a while in PVP, no one really uses them. Some of them have bad normal/special attack combo so I refrain using them. Most of them are decent but there are always better characters to choose from, add to the fact that you can only use 3 girls at a time.

Any 3* characters from the get-go are best for investments. That would be Isabelle, Khalis, Claire, Yjer, Angela and Charlotte.

I don't know about Angela or Charlotte but Isabelle and Khalis have uber multiplier for their ult attack (or whatever you call it). I've seen Isabelle/Khalis players ending a LVL30 raid in 5 seconds. It goes without saying their gods in PVP too. Yjer is a beast too with her special attack spraying bullets. Fought with an Yjer in Arena with a full HP Trisha, ate one special attack at point blank range and Trisha was left with 1/5 HP. I was like WTF.

The downside is that it's difficult to find shards for these girls unless you to spend tons of money to speed things up.

If farming them is too hard and taking too long, then the more accessible and easy to build characters like Trisha, Elnor and Naladia would be your best bet. Also want to mention that Claire is the best healer in the game (good for Tower of Trials). Grace and Seleia are also good invests and have the best normal/special attack combo imo but their shards are hard to come by.

BUT building girls is situational too. Once per month the game shuffles the shards available in League Shops (fastest way to earn shards imo), Competition Shop and Trial Shop. Therefore, go for whichever girls are much easier to farm shards with. Unless you're willing to stay stagnant for a long period of time.

Aside from using the diamonds the game has given at the start, I did cash a bit and got VERY lucky with pulls in Premium and from the regular gacha.
For 3* I pulled Charlotte, Yjer and Claire, and I've been farming Isabele's event stage right now to get enough shards for her.
To ask about specific characters, is Thranda worth investing into at all? I have her at 2* and halfway to 3* but based on what you said am I probably better off just replacing Thranda with Yjer as a main fire character?

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 10:54 AM
New player here, use my invitation code : aXn0091465
Get Free Premium Ticket

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 01:15 PM
UXP0089374 Items for newer characters.

Semaphore
05-25-2018, 01:18 PM
Girls that start at three stars are not viable unless you're a whale. Anyone else won't be able to star them up very far. A girl that started at one star and has been ranked up to seven is usually going to be a lot stronger than one that started at three stars and has only managed to get to four.

Elnora and Chharodi are probably the strongest of the one-star girls for which people have had a realistic chance to get them to seven stars by now without going full whale. (The others that you could readily have at seven stars by now are Meryl, Emily, Trisha, and Naladia.) They're both good for arena and tower of trials, though less good for raids because it takes so long to accumulate enough SP to use their skills.

For raiding, Grace and Seleia are probably the strongest characters. They start at two stars, so it's possible to rank them up eventually without needing to be a whale. They can crank out damage pretty fast without having to wait for skills. They're both good for other types of content, too, but nowhere near as dominant as in raiding.

Of the three star girls, Claire and Khalis are mediocre for PVP. Isabel is better, but hardly dominant, and you'll have to get her all the way to seven stars in order to really be viable. That's not going to happen unless you're a whale. The newer three star girls haven't been out for long enough for me to see them used much.

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 05:55 PM
To ask about specific characters, is Thranda worth investing into at all? I have her at 2* and halfway to 3* but based on what you said am I probably better off just replacing Thranda with Yjer as a main fire character?
The important factor here is how much you're willing to invest. Thranda is easier to farm than Yjer considering she's frequently appearing in Gacha. Thranda's attack animation is better at PVE than PVP because it's kinda slow compared to other girls and has splash damage. While Yjer can do both decently in PVE and PVP but it will take a really long time and lots of money to rank her up.

Elnora and Chharodi are probably the strongest of the one-star girls for which people have had a realistic chance to get them to seven stars by now without going full whale. (The others that you could readily have at seven stars by now are Meryl, Emily, Trisha, and Naladia.)- Elnora is better than Chharodi. Hands down. If you're choosing a Ranged character then go for Elnora.
- Meryl's attack sequence is slow and so long. You're better off with Trisha. Not only she's the easiest to star up among all girls you can easily farm her weapon shards unlike Meryl's which I still don't have even a single shard. Although her ult can go high and low, her ult has a whoooping 2000%+ multiplier.
- Emily's Fire Shield is meh. Why does she have to fight melee when she's a Magic-type character? In Arena it works for melee but pointless when she's against another mage or archer. It's even more pointless in Tower in Trials. So yeah go for Naladia.

And you ended up with the cookie cutter team, Elnora Trisha Naladia.

For raiding, Grace and Seleia are probably the strongest characters. They start at two stars, so it's possible to rank them up eventually without needing to be a whale.Their shards are hard to farm. It's not even accessible in Normal/Friendship Gacha. When they appear in shop they're always priced high. And when they appear in event, it's better to farm the shards for 3* girls like Claire, Isabelle and Khalis.

Of the three star girls, Claire and Khalis are mediocre for PVP. I have to fully disagree with this. Claire is very hard to kill in PVP. In Arena a high battle powered Claire is almost impossible to kill. Not only that she can heal a nearby ally. In Tower of Trials, you can just run around and heal whenever you're low on hp.

For Khalis, she would own any melee hero. I have 230k Trisha dying over a 170k Khalis in arena. In Tower of Trials, just micro things up (run around and attack, with her Hunter's Mark +50% damage her normal attack would hurt like crazy) or just around and cast ult and bam you just took 1 enemy.

Isabelle is also hard to kill in arena. I swear I hate this girl when she cast her ult. She's tanky and can heal when she attacks. If you don't have an ult by the time she casts hers, then you're pretty much dead. In Tower of Trials, I experienced wipe out several times with this girl. One ult from her can kill all 3 girls of yours if they're low on hp. The only way to counter this is to use the invincibility time during an ult. Also, Isabelle and Khalis are the best companions in dungeon runs because they can easily kill the boss you're hardpressed to finish regardless of element.

You can just look on what characters other people use. There's a reason why you see these characters more often than other girls in Arena/Raids.

Semaphore
05-25-2018, 07:27 PM
- Elnora is better than Chharodi. Hands down. If you're choosing a Ranged character then go for Elnora.
- Meryl's attack sequence is slow and so long. You're better off with Trisha. Not only she's the easiest to star up among all girls you can easily farm her weapon shards unlike Meryl's which I still don't have even a single shard. Although her ult can go high and low, her ult has a whoooping 2000%+ multiplier.
- Emily's Fire Shield is meh. Why does she have to fight melee when she's a Magic-type character? In Arena it works for melee but pointless when she's against another mage or archer. It's even more pointless in Tower in Trials. So yeah go for Naladia.

When trying to pick a balanced team to level, you look primarily at the element, not melee/ranged/magic. Elnora is not in competition with Chharodi, nor is Meryl in competition with Trisha or Emily in competition with Naladia. Chharodi is in direct competition with Trisha, however, as they're both earth. Similarly, you choose between Elnora and Emily.

Their shards are hard to farm. It's not even accessible in Normal/Friendship Gacha. When they appear in shop they're always priced high. And when they appear in event, it's better to farm the shards for 3* girls like Claire, Isabelle and Khalis.

Two star characters can be purchased with tokens in the shop. Three star can't. When they're up in the shop, for a two star girl, you can get about 3 shards/day for trial shop, 4/day for competition shop, or 12/day for league shop, and you can do that for a solid month. That's in addition to showing up in the farmable events with higher drop rates. And you can also accumulate tokens without spending them in months that you're not interested in the girls that a particular shard offers, so that you can get 12/day or so for a while after they rotate. It will still take a while to get a two star girl to seven stars, but it's at least doable. Three star girls will take, if not forever, then awfully close to it if you're not a whale.

I have to fully disagree with this. Claire is very hard to kill in PVP. In Arena a high battle powered Claire is almost impossible to kill. Not only that she can heal a nearby ally. In Tower of Trials, you can just run around and heal whenever you're low on hp.

I'm not sure what level of PVP you're fighting at, but in the top tier, that's wildly false. For reference, I'm currently #4 on my server in squad power and #18 in arena--in spite of never spending diamonds on arena and rarely spending gold. I often draw, and sometimes challenge and beat, players ranked in the top ten of arena on my server.

My arena team consists of Elnora, Naladia, and Chharodi. I don't have a strong wind character (my 190k Zephyr isn't good enough to be worth using, though I may give her a shot once she reaches seven stars in a month or so), so strong earth opponents are the ones most troublesome to me.

Trisha and Claire are both easy, as either my Elnora or Chharodi will handily destroy them if the power rating is at all close. Ceilim and Dora are somewhat better, but lightly used, as it hasn't yet been practical to get them to seven stars. The whales seem fond of Eremia, but I haven't had a chance to face her on a team that wasn't overwhelmingly powerful, so I'm not sure how good she is.

An opposing Chharodi is the character I most fear, and currently the only character in the game where a 330k power character inside of an 800k power team will probably scare me off. That doesn't mean that Chharodi is the strongest character, period, but only the strongest earth character that was in the game at launch. Strong girls of other elements can be countered by my team by whichever character has an elemental advantage unless the power rating difference is overwhelming.

If you're running around healing in Tower of Trials, you're doing it wrong unless that's a last resort to try to bail you out after you messed up and let one of your main characters die. Healing is completely useless there, as you heal from winning a match. You save your SP for heavy damage skills so that you basically one-shot your opponent with a damage skill.

Claire might plausibly be useful for healing in level 50 raids if you've got teammates who can kill the raid boss, but that's the only thing she's much good for.

For Khalis, she would own any melee hero. I have 230k Trisha dying over a 170k Khalis in arena. In Tower of Trials, just micro things up (run around and attack, with her Hunter's Mark +50% damage her normal attack would hurt like crazy) or just around and cast ult and bam you just took 1 enemy.

What does melee have to do with Khalis? If you want to counter Khalis, you throw a fire character at her. My Elnora handily destroys any Khalis I've ever fought. If I need Elnora elsewhere in arena, I sometimes have Naladia fight Khalis, and they basically fight to a draw until she gets help if I have only a modest power advantage.

Of course Trisha is going to die to Khalis. Wind characters beat earth characters, on top of Trisha being terrible.

Isabelle is also hard to kill in arena. I swear I hate this girl when she cast her ult. She's tanky and can heal when she attacks. If you don't have an ult by the time she casts hers, then you're pretty much dead. In Tower of Trials, I experienced wipe out several times with this girl. One ult from her can kill all 3 girls of yours if they're low on hp. The only way to counter this is to use the invincibility time during an ult. Also, Isabelle and Khalis are the best companions in dungeon runs because they can easily kill the boss you're hardpressed to finish regardless of element.

You can just look on what characters other people use. There's a reason why you see these characters more often than other girls in Arena/Raids.

Isabel is fairly tanky, and often the last opponent to die in arena. But while she can heal, she doesn't dish out much damage, so her being tanky just means that she's the last opponent alive before getting overwhelmed 3 on 1. My Chharodi handily beats her if the power rating is at all close, and Naladia can usually beat her if the power ratings are even. Isabel would be a pretty strong water character if she were easy to star up, but she isn't, and if you're giving up 100k power as compared to another character whom you could have gotten to seven stars, that's going to make her useless.

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 11:09 PM
When trying to pick a balanced team to level, you look primarily at the element, not melee/ranged/magic. Elnora is not in competition with Chharodi, nor is Meryl in competition with Trisha or Emily in competition with Naladia. Chharodi is in direct competition with Trisha, however, as they're both earth. Similarly, you choose between Elnora and Emily.
No this isn't right either. It's best to look at both. You also have to consider the equipment and materials available for forging and exp books. How are you supposed to build someone if you have 2-3 Fire girls or 2-3 ranged in one team? The best way to build a team is 1melee-1ranged-1magic and pick 1 for each elements.

Two star characters can be purchased with tokens in the shop. Three star can't. When they're up in the shop, for a two star girl, you can get about 3 shards/day for trial shop, 4/day for competition shop, or 12/day for league shop, and you can do that for a solid month. That's in addition to showing up in the farmable events with higher drop rates. And you can also accumulate tokens without spending them in months that you're not interested in the girls that a particular shard offers, so that you can get 12/day or so for a while after they rotate. It will still take a while to get a two star girl to seven stars, but it's at least doable. Three star girls will take, if not forever, then awfully close to it if you're not a whale.
I'm getting 7 shards/day in Isabelle's event right now. If you're really into it. Getting 7-10/day for 3* girls isn't hard only if you're going to use all your AP into it. Online twice a day will net you (120AP*2) 240 AP and if you do hell mode (30AP) then that's an almost guaranteed drop giving 8 shards. If you skip daily training then you can use the 50AP from friend gifting (+10AP regenerating while doing some random stuffs) for 2 more runs. Or add the feast for 30AP and you have 1 extra run. It's definitely faster and much more reliable than Trial Shop's 400pts (in which you need to beat the 10th floor for 430pts). And yes the more powerful 2* girls like Grace, Shalutta and Seleia comes with 400pts (cmiiw). If you fail then you need to wait for the next day. I'm pretty sure majority of the player base can't even reach that far. And for competition shop I think you mean 3 or 6 shards since I've never seen a 4shards/purchase.

I'm not sure what level of PVP you're fighting at but in the top tier, that's wildly false.

My arena team consists of Elnora, Naladia, and Chharodi. Trisha and Claire are both easy, as either my Elnora or Chharodi will handily destroy them if the power rating is at all close.
650k battle power. My Trisha can easily destroy any mage (with 1-3 combo with same power) just as fast as your Elnora/Chharodi can kill her.

It's not all about element. You have to also consider Job Class bonus damage, their purple set (e.g. bane sets) and stats built. Sometimes two Elnora with same 200k power won't perform the same or deal the same output damage.

Also you forget that the OP of the question is just starting to play the game. So...

An opposing Chharodi is the character I most fear,
That's because you don't have a wind character, preferably a mage with archer's bane set. I easily mowed a 260k Chharodi in Tower of Trials with my 190k Elnora by just microing. Her attacks are so easy to avoid just by running in circles and her ult can be dodged by simply rolling. There's even no elemental weakness here. I'd be more scared of a Naladia because her attacks are homing and avoiding is simply impossible.

And even in with the same power in Arena, Naladia can fight toe to toe with a Chharodi despite the disadvantage with element.

If you're running around healing in Tower of Trials, you're doing it wrong unless that's a last resort to try to bail you out after you messed up and let one of your main characters die. Healing is completely useless there, as you heal from winning a match. You save your SP for heavy damage skills so that you basically one-shot your opponent with a damage skill.
9/10 of the player base are doing it wrong. Otherwise you would be seeing hundreds of announcements showing up. I'm also not using Claire (cause I don't have her) but some people suggested her (look at the previous pages forgot which ones). If you suck or just playing casual then why not try a complete turtle strategy. With the recent updates, even running around fills up the gauge so why not? 3 minutes is more than enough to kill all 3 characters with your hp completely in tact.

What does melee have to do with Khalis?
Every 3rd attack she shoots 6-7 arrows. It's the same way how Elnora shoots around 4 bullets on her 5th attack but way more efficient. Same with Yjer shooting tons of bullets. At point blank range it really hurts. You probably don't know cause you don't have a melee in the team you've given.

Of course Trisha is going to die to Khalis. Wind characters beat earth characters, on top of Trisha being terrible.
60k difference isn't enough to close the elemental weakness? Even 80k stings. So no, not entirely true. Other melees die a slightly slower death so yeah still it hurts. There's probably more into the damage calculation than a single elemental weakness. And as I've mentioned, my Trisha owns mages.

Isabel is fairly tanky, and often the last opponent to die in arena. But while she can heal, she doesn't dish out much damage, so her being tanky just means that she's the last opponent alive before getting overwhelmed 3 on 1. You're doing it wrong if your other two girls died and Isabelle was left battling a 3v1 match. This reasoning is flawed.

Unregistered
05-25-2018, 11:28 PM
^Okay scratch the last part. Sorry I misread some parts. You're right but that's because the AI just sucks. Isabelle and Khalis main strength comes from their ult. You can't deny that as long as Isabelle casts her ult, you're guaranteed to die even if you have the elemental advantage.

Also this is just in Arena/ToT. In dungeon/raid I'd rather have Isabelle/Khalis as teammates because they're unmatched in dealing damage.

Semaphore
05-26-2018, 08:19 AM
No this isn't right either. It's best to look at both. You also have to consider the equipment and materials available for forging and exp books. How are you supposed to build someone if you have 2-3 Fire girls or 2-3 ranged in one team? The best way to build a team is 1melee-1ranged-1magic and pick 1 for each elements.

Why do you want one melee, one ranged, one magic? Elements have a rock/paper/scissors type effect where this element beats that one. Melee/ranged/magic does not have any such effect. Maybe there's a modest effect early on as your forging materials are divided early on among the three types. But once you've got three full sets of each type of gear forged up to +10, that effect is long gone.

Or just look empirically at what the top players use. Of the top 10 on my server right now, there are only two that have one melee, one ranged, one magic. Meanwhile, there are also two that have a team of three ranged. Eight of the ten have three different elements, and no one has all three of the same element.

For comparison, if everyone chose elements randomly and melee/ranged/magic randomly, the expected value is a little over 2 that have one each of melee/ranged/magic, and a little over 1 that has all three the same. So we're actually seeing players split among melee/ranged/magic less than if people were picking randomly. Meanwhile, the expected value is that more than 6 of the top 10 would have at least two of their team with the same element. People are very much choosing elements in a non-random manner to spread them out.

I'm getting 7 shards/day in Isabelle's event right now. If you're really into it. Getting 7-10/day for 3* girls isn't hard only if you're going to use all your AP into it. Online twice a day will net you (120AP*2) 240 AP and if you do hell mode (30AP) then that's an almost guaranteed drop giving 8 shards. If you skip daily training then you can use the 50AP from friend gifting (+10AP regenerating while doing some random stuffs) for 2 more runs. Or add the feast for 30AP and you have 1 extra run. It's definitely faster and much more reliable than Trial Shop's 400pts (in which you need to beat the 10th floor for 430pts). And yes the more powerful 2* girls like Grace, Shalutta and Seleia comes with 400pts (cmiiw). If you fail then you need to wait for the next day. I'm pretty sure majority of the player base can't even reach that far. And for competition shop I think you mean 3 or 6 shards since I've never seen a 4shards/purchase.

For a two-star girl, doing the training III costs 24 AP rather than 30. When you beat it, the question isn't whether or not you get a shard; it's whether or not you get only one rather than 2. That's more shards for less AP per run, getting you far more shards per AP. Furthermore, the event missions are available for two two star girls at a time, but only one three star, so the two star girls have their events available more often. So even if you're relying purely on event missions, you'd expect to star up a two star girl likely more than twice as fast as a three star. The shards you can get from shops are in addition to what you get from event missions.

Yes, I'm aware that the two star girls cost 400 points for three shards. That's included in my computations, and it comes to 133 1/3 points per shard. When you beat Tower of Trials, that's 430 points, which is good for a pro-rated 3.225 shards per day. If you think beating it is unreliable, then you just haven't figured out how to play it. I usually lost at some point the first few weeks I played. Then I figured out the strategy and have beaten it every single day since. I did have a close call once when I goofed and let my second strongest character die in the second battle. But it's tuned to be easy enough that some days, Elnora is my only character that even has to bother to use any skills. Yesterday, I didn't use any skills at all until the sixth floor.

650k battle power. My Trisha can easily destroy any mage (with 1-3 combo with same power) just as fast as your Elnora/Chharodi can kill her.

It's not all about element. You have to also consider Job Class bonus damage, their purple set (e.g. bane sets) and stats built. Sometimes two Elnora with same 200k power won't perform the same or deal the same output damage.

While you're correct that there are other factors besides elemental advantage, elemental advantage is by far the largest effect. If you watch your damage numbers in raids, you both do bonus damage for elemental advantage and deal reduced damage when you have an elemental disadvantage. Those two effects stacking makes elemental advantage enormous.

That's because you don't have a wind character, preferably a mage with archer's bane set. I easily mowed a 260k Chharodi in Tower of Trials with my 190k Elnora by just microing. Her attacks are so easy to avoid just by running in circles and her ult can be dodged by simply rolling. There's even no elemental weakness here. I'd be more scared of a Naladia because her attacks are homing and avoiding is simply impossible.

And even in with the same power in Arena, Naladia can fight toe to toe with a Chharodi despite the disadvantage with element.

Not having a strong wind character explains why I fear Chharodi more than Elnora, Seleia, or Khalis. It doesn't explain why I fear Chharodi more than Trisha or Claire.

For what it's worth, my Naladia does have full archer's bane, forged up to +10, and with the head piece (but not the rest of the set) at seven stars. But it would still be suicide to throw her at an opposing Chharodi. For that matter, my Naladia also does far worse against Khalis than my Elnora, in spite of both Elnora and Naladia being equivalently powered up and having nearly identical power ratings. Elnora's elemental advantage is the difference.

Isabelle and Khalis main strength comes from their ult. You can't deny that as long as Isabelle casts her ult, you're guaranteed to die even if you have the elemental advantage.

I'm not sure what you mean by their "ult". If you mean their first skill, which is the big damage one for most characters, then I could believe that it basically consists of "kill enemy character". But that's also true of Elnora, Naladia, Chharodi, and probably most of the other characters in the game, though I haven't powered them up enough to know for certain. And it's nearly irrelevant in arena because characters die before they can fill up their SP to use a powerful skill.

Indeed, that's the entire basis of how to beat Tower of Trials. Let's suppose that I'm facing what you above called a cookie cutter build of Trisha, Elnora, and Naladia. And let's suppose that this is the top floor, so they've all got a power around 300k and higher than anyone on my team. The strategy is pretty simple: I send Elnora out first, wait for the enemy Trisha to approach, then use Elnora's Precision Bombardment skill. The enemy Trisha dies, the enemy Elnora spawns, and probably takes substantial damage from the tail end of my Elnora's skill.

Now the enemy Elnora is out, so I switch to Naladia. Naladia uses her White Hell skill, and the enemy Elnora dies. Or maybe the enemy Elnora took enough damage from my Elnora's skill that for Naladia to use her skill is unnecessary. But anyway, at worst, she has to use her skill to finish off the enemy Elnora, and then the enemy Naladia spawns.

So now I swap out my Naladia for my Chharodi, preferably quickly because a Naladia-Naladia duel will lead to them both doing a lot of damage to each other in a hurry. If my Naladia had to use her skill, the tail end of it is likely to finish off the enemy Naladia, or at least bring her low enough that just swapping out Chharodi almost instantly finishes her. But if not, then Chharodi could have to fight an enemy Naladia at nearly full HP. So she uses her Paw Paw Kill skill and the enemy Naladia dies.

Where did I get the SP for those skill uses? It carries over from one battle to the next, so I've got a lot saved up. What you get from winning one battle is generally a little less than 1 skill use per character, so it's plenty for some two characters to use a skill in each round, at least after the first couple of rounds. In lower tiers, I'd use the same character-swapping strategy except without needing to use the skill, as due to both a power advantage and an elemental advantage, my character might win a duel while losing only 1/5 of her HP--about what you get refilled for winning a match.

Weeb 4ever
05-27-2018, 01:33 AM
Pls add my invite code....Lets help each other out
Inv code:6YU0094089

Unregistered
05-27-2018, 04:35 PM
How do you get pass dyone empire,it said the next us artemis but it won't let me click on it.

katsalia
05-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Detailed explanation was here.

The back and forth you two have been having has actually been helpful in learning the ins and outs of meta and whatnot, so thank you both for that.
Putting character discussions aside, when you're farming for gear (which I assume purple is the best stuff) are there specific sets to avoid using on characters no matter what, or can you just use what you feel synergizes well with the character?

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 01:13 PM
I played this game during release and want to return. I have Naladia, Elnora, Trisha(almost 4*, 27 lvl) /Celiim (2* 29 lvl). Leyna (3*, 28 lvl)/Khalis(3* 23 lvl). So i have 2 questions: 1) who should i choose in current patch in wind/earth because leveling them all is too long 2) what set should i focus first (i guess Naladia should be #1 priority). Now we have an event with raid pieces in rewards so i want to get as many as i can.

NOTAKU
06-08-2018, 08:48 AM
Pls add my invite code, lets help each other
Inv code :6YU0094089

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 08:17 AM
UHn0047688 invitation

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 08:52 AM
8Z50058689 code guys

2D is Real
06-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Help!
Invitation code : d7G0089347

Thanks before!

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 01:27 AM
The game is telling me to update the client, but nutaku still has the old client. RiP me

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 01:31 AM
The game is telling me to update the client, but nutaku still has the old client. RiP me
Having this problem too

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 01:32 AM
Really irritating. Won't let me play. Tells me to update game client. Can't. Anyone have any tips??

Kidbloodedge
06-13-2018, 02:31 AM
Its 90 min more guys.. the update will be done

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 06:19 AM
I just play this and idk how to update this game?

Hmmm
06-13-2018, 08:02 AM
Really irritating. Won't let me play. Tells me to update game client. Can't. Anyone have any tips??

Same problem

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 08:03 AM
Its 90 min more guys.. the update will be done

How do you know?

Semaphore
06-13-2018, 08:16 AM
Today had a major new patch, so you have to redownload the game from the Nutaku site. I don't know why they don't have a better updater so as not to require that.

The major new patch also broke the game, so they took it down for an additional maintenance. It's supposed to be back up at 1 PM eastern, or a little less than 3 hours from now.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Today had a major new patch, so you have to redownload the game from the Nutaku site. I don't know why they don't have a better updater so as not to require that.

The major new patch also broke the game, so they took it down for an additional maintenance. It's supposed to be back up at 1 PM eastern, or a little less than 3 hours from now.

Make sense. Ok

MrTAToad
06-14-2018, 03:03 PM
Its a shame the update hasn't added to the story... It seems to have been forgotten so far...

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 10:02 PM
LXL0099046 add my invitation code pls

Ddr
06-21-2018, 04:02 AM
Good Game fuck

Unregistered
06-21-2018, 08:30 AM
i just started the Game, but it takes forever on the "Now Loading..." screen. (the screen with the blue wings)

For me it's just stuck there, nothing ever happens. How long is it supposed to take? I'm wanting to play on an S7 Galaxy.

RivenGemini
06-21-2018, 10:05 AM
For me it's just stuck there, nothing ever happens. How long is it supposed to take? I'm wanting to play on an S7 Galaxy.

5 hours ago it worked fine, but now game can't find any server... OK, I know that game client update = new bugs (like not purchaseble items in store that freeze game), so maybe gamedevs trying to repair new version and forgot to place info about it.

Omano
06-21-2018, 02:35 PM
So....after this morning's update, all my characters power goes down the drain. My Trisha last time had almost 120k in total. Now, it's only about 99k. So yeah...from hard to upgrade character powers to bat shit crazy hard to upgrade character powers.

Semaphore
06-21-2018, 04:08 PM

The server was down when you tried. Today's patch originally broke the game, so they had to take the server back down for a few hours to fix it. They notify players about that in discord, and the discord invite is available in game. Which doesn't help you if the game is down so that you can't find the discord channel. Regardless, it's up again now.

Semaphore
06-21-2018, 04:14 PM
So....after this morning's update, all my characters power goes down the drain. My Trisha last time had almost 120k in total. Now, it's only about 99k. So yeah...from hard to upgrade character powers to bat shit crazy hard to upgrade character powers.

Last week's patch greatly scaled up attack, magic attack, and HP ratings. This week's patch scaled it back down. So everyone's power numbers are way down. My total squad power is down by nearly 40% as compared to yesterday.

Unregistered
06-23-2018, 10:33 AM
Which girls are good for pvp after all the updates and where is recommended to farm them and their weapon? I'm f2p newbie.

Water: Naladia (Advanced Exploration | Noble Shop: Is 10k coins worth it for 1 shard? | Arena Store: Is 150 Merit worth for 3 shards of weapon? | I heard there are shards for her on Arena Store but I haven't seen them. If I find them, should I buy them there?)
Fire: Elnora (Advanced Exploration | Noble Shop: Is 120 diamonds worth it for 3 shards as f2p player? |
Earth: Chharodi right?
Wind: ???

I know I need to farm them in Advanced Exploration but I'm not sure if 10k coins is worth for 1 shard and 120 diamonds for 3 shards (as f2p player) in Noble Shop, 150 merit for 3 shards of weapon and 160 merit for 3 shards in Arena Store, 160 trials for 3 shards in Trial Shop, 160 League Coin for 3 shards in League Shop because someone mentioned that it isn't worth it to spend arena coins on 1* girls.

Also which bonus stats (if atk isn't available) should i look for?

For physical girls:
Helm: Cri???
Chest: P. Atk
Gloves: P. Atk
Pants: Cri???
Boots: P. Atk
Ring: Acc or M. Def???

For magical girls:
Helm: M. Atk
Chest: Cri???
Gloves: M. Atk
Pants: Cri???
Boots: Acc or HP???
Ring: M. Atk

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 10:57 AM
League - 6772

Invite code - R5g0092827

asianstuff
07-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Does anybody remember what Yidhra and Nalia's element are in the Special Raid Event? I want to prep my counters for the next event ahead of time.

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Yidhra is Wind
Naila is Water and has a self heal

asianstuff
07-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Yidhra is Wind
Naila is Water and has a self heal

Got it. Thank you very much.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Does it work for anyone right now?
I'm getting a error message when trying to enter server.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 10:00 AM
same here. they kinda messed up with the actual error message.

MagicSpice
07-05-2018, 02:52 PM
the frequent errors is kinda why i dropped this game a while back...

looks like it's not a good time to come back...

Semaphore
07-05-2018, 04:15 PM
It depends some on whether you're talking about the usual Wednesday downtime or the random crashes where trying anything has about a 1% chance of crashing instead of loading properly. The above posts are about the former.

What happened yesterday is that they did an overnight patch on Wednesday morning as usual, and then a few hours later, something broke so that some players were able to log in and some weren't. It took them a couple of hours to track it down, and then they took the servers offline for more than an hour to fix it. By early afternoon US Eastern time, the servers were up and working again. The posts above are from people who were unable to log in during the downtime.

asianstuff
07-15-2018, 09:19 AM
I could be completely wrong with this pairing. Nor do I know who to contact to confirm it. But I may have figured out which purple armor you should equip every class with. All can be obtained...

Unregistered
07-26-2018, 09:01 AM
the game is down????? i can´t log in T_T

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 05:59 AM
Ke10133344 ref. code

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Anyone know what the meaning of the number in CRI stats ? i don't know if i have high or low chance to make a critical strike, for exemple my best character have 608 CRI it is high or low, And what's the percentage equivalent to make a critical hit (exemple: 608= 2% or 25%... ?)

Semaphore
08-01-2018, 04:16 PM
It both increases your own crit rate and decreases the crit rate of whoever is attacking you. I've been told that 100 CRI basically makes a 10% difference in crit rate, though I have not attempted to independently verify that.

Some characters naturally have much higher CRI than others. Some can easily end up with CRI around 2500, while others won't go far over 1000 unless you go out of your way to stack a bunch of CRI random stats on gear.

Unregistered
08-06-2018, 07:53 AM
Hi, how many characters shards a girl needs at each level to reach 7 stars ?

DrunkMonkGar
08-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Hi, how many characters shards a girl needs at each level to reach 7 stars ?

The 7th star costs 210, 6th 180, 5th 150, 4th 100, 3rd 50, 2nd ~20, 1st 10.

Unregistered
08-09-2018, 08:40 AM
If anyone could my invite code help us both out sN30139788

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 02:13 PM
When I try to start the game I get a message: "Data exists in account" and thats it...
I can't proceed any further. It worked all well 3 hours ago.
Anybody an idea what could have caused this message?

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 02:15 PM
When I try to start the game I get a message: "Data exists in account" and thats it...
I can't proceed any further. It worked all well 3 hours ago.
Anybody an idea what could have caused this message?

it works again

Unregistered
08-10-2018, 06:45 PM
raids are not working for me :l

asianstuff
08-10-2018, 07:09 PM
raids are not working for me :l

Hm. Guess I'm not the only one.

Himito
08-12-2018, 05:11 AM
Hi Guys, for those of you who freshly started and aren't sure what characters to level up for the arena or the tower, I have a small recap based on personal experiences.
General Information:
- it doesn't matter what I write about the characters, your highest ranked character is the best suited for you, so test it out for yourself. Results and personal experience may
vary.
- I always use elemental counters for the character match-up, but in case you don't have an appropriate counter you can also use neutral elements
(Earth vs Fire, Water vs Water)
- Avoid Character Match-ups that have Class-Counters against you (Trisha vs Naladia, Leina vs Chharodi, etc), Characters with class counters interrupt your combos and push
you back, resulting in unnecessary damage and even defeat, also debuffs (Freezing, Charm,etc. ) seem to procc more often
- The following character table only display encounters between a power level of 130k to 240k (individual character strength), the experiences above and below may vary.
- maybe some of the high power-level Claire-Users can tell me, if her heal affects the whole attack team in the tower. I just tested it for Yulia and her first heal per round works
on all team members. I wonder if it is the same for the other healers.
- I group the characters from Common (appearance in arena and tower) to Rare and Non-existant

WATER
Common
- Isabelle: powerful, magic attack, moderate defense, good attack combo, self heal and buff (god what do you want more), oh right... nearly unavoidable, strong ultimate; one of
the most powerful characters for various reasons, hard to level because of her 3-star rating - Counter: earth characters with decent defense and attack (Trisha, Chharodi)
- Naladia: a glass cannon, powerful attack combo but fragile, easy to level which is why she is so popular - Counter: any earth character except for Trisha, preferbly a ranged one
- Seleia: good attack combo, fast SP-Generation, however lacks behind in damage and crit compared to grace, still a powerful asset and often
encountered - Counter: any earth character
- Charlotte: the ideal tank, even with class and elemental counters you will spend more time fighting her, than you would like to; taking damage from her will be unavoidable unless
you spam your ultimates - Counter: earth characters with moderate defense and damage (Trisha, Chharodi) as she tends to live a long time
Rare
- Angela: simliar to Naladia but with a little more defense and slower, doesn't have all of Naladias freezing abillitites though (ultimate only) - Counter: any earth character
except archers
- Feita: basically a 1-star charlotte with a lot of defense and moderate attack, easier to rank up, but quite unpopular for some reasons - Counter: same as Charlotte
- Sasha: a pretty mediocre character which you will encounter rarely, however in my case whenever I encounter her, she was high powered and dealt decent damge combined
with a sturdy defense, she probely needs some loving before she becomes useful - Counter: any earth character
Non-Existant
- Fealty: in theory a good gladiator character with decent damage and defense, a self heal and damage reflection paired with immunity to debuffs. I have never encounterd her
though - Counter: any magic earth character to avoid the reflection
- Summer Sasha: too new, barely anyone has her high enough to use her for tower and arena, decent healer but I'm not sure if her heal works for all characters in tower

EARTH
Common
- Trisha: everyone has Trisha, moderate attack, defense, combo and resistance; nothing too crazy but you can use her in a lot of situations, easy to level too and most probably
one of your strongest characters early on, her ultimate deals obscene damage, if it hits. - Counter: wind characters, preferbly ranged ones
- Chharodi: strong attack combo, decent defense, easy to rank up and an annoying weapon ability, that keeps you in a stun-lock if you are unlucky, her ultimate hits hard if you
can't get out of it's area - Counter: difficult, use fast wind characters (not leina) and spam ultimates if you have to, Yidhra would be a good counter IF you have her
- Claire: slow but powerful attack combo, her light orbs remain on the field even after she is defeated, which could be a problem if your follow up character is water, she gains SP
fast and can heal over 50% of her HP (i'm not sure if the heal works on the whole tower team), she is also pretty sturdy - Counter: Leina, Khalis or if you have Yidhra (she will
shred Claire in seconds), basically all wind character that deal damage fast
Rare
- Eremia: fast attack with decent damage and good defense, her ultimate is weak but you will use her SP for her most powerful skill - her self heal, since she gains SP fast she
can heal herself pretty often which makes the battles long and tedious if you can't burst her down, like all 2-Star characters she is pretty difficult/expensive to rank up but
despite that she is decent addition for any team - Counter: strong wind characters with the ability to dish out high damage really fast (Leina or Khalis) to prevent her healing
- Ceilim: a 1-Star version of Frey but suprisingly sturdy, she deals massive damage to melee charactes; same as Sasha - I rarely encounter her, but when I do she puts up quite
the fight - Counter: ranged wind characters, preferbly mages to reduce her damage
Non-Existant
- Betty: pretty new and pretty fast too, but lacks damage and defense, I've never seen her in the tower - Counter: all wind characters
- Frey: slow but powerful attack combo, powerful ultimate if it hits, kinde fragile, has many dots which is kinda useless in the tower due to the speed of battles, good against
water tanky characters (Feita, Charlotte) - Counter: like Ceilim use ranged wind characters, preferbly mages
- Lilian: pretty new, decent attack combo but very fragile, her ability to buff her party members may be good in the arena but is useless in the tower, I have never encountered
her in either one - Counter: all wind characters
- Dora: decent attack combo and defense, can poison and stun opponents, I've no idea why she is unpopular, as she seems a decent addition to any team but I never
encounter her - Counter: any wind character (except Zephyr)
- Nora: she is pretty new too and I haven't used her much, seems strong but I never really encounterd her, so I can only make assumptions about her usability

WIND
Common
- Khalis: powerful attack and decent defense, melee characters should stay away from her, since her attack combo includes a volley of six arrows, which deals massive damage
to targets right in front of her, she gathers SP quickly and her ultimate deals massive damage as well, but can easily be avoided - Counter: Ranged Fire characters
- Leina: powerful attack and high defense, one of the best characters in the rooster, her ultimate is kinda underwhelming, but she makes up for it with her fast SP-Generation,
her attack combo also includes ranged whirlwinds, so it's nearly impossible to get away from her and kite her - Counter: a ranged fire character with accumulated SP and
ultimate spam (sorry i haven't found a decent way to deal with her)
Rare
- Yidhra: a glass cannon with an obscene attack combo and damage, very fast but fragile; the reason you will only rarely encounter her, is because she is a limited character and
shards only come with her raid and special events (expensive), despite that you can use her to slaughter all ranged earth characters specifically Claire, her attack combo also
interrupts your own combo despite not having a class advantage - Counter: high damage fire characters (not mages)
- Yulia: a unique character with magical attacks, despite being ranged; decent damage and good defense with a powerful ultimate but her true worth lies in her ability to heal
your party in the tower (confirmed), the first heal in each battle will always affect your other two party members as well - all the following heals will only affect
herself - Counter: fast damaging fire characters to stop her from healing, preferbly ranged since her attack combo deals more damage to melee characters
- Rigg: fast attack, decent damage, but low defense, she tends to get stuck in her attack combo (although it is not as bad as with Merryl) and needs to manually get the order
to follow her target, strong ultimate but she will mostly be a subsitute if other characters are not available - Counter: Fire characters (except Grace, because she is strong
against her)
- Remy: slow but far spreading attack combo, decent defense for a mage and has the ability to cripple her opponents if you are not cautious enough, melee combat is a very
bad idea against her; I've rarely encounter her, but when I do I make sure to keep away from her and avoid her bubble clouds - Counter: Ranged Fire characters, manually
evade her 3rd and 5th combo cloud (except in the arena where you have not possibility to control your characters, just hope for the best)
- Zephyr: only few players use her, she is mediocre with no real strong or weak points, mostly used as a substitute if other characters are not avialable - Counter: fire characters
Non-Existant
- Celestia: in theory Celestia is a Stun-lock mage with plentiful chances to stun her opponent (via ultimate, via being hit, and with archers bane even with normal attacks) but
I think I never saw anyone who used her, she has decent defense but a pretty lousy attack, also despite being a Cleric she has no healing abilities - Counter: fire characters
- Summer Leina: barely a few days old, but she will be a high hurdle in the future; they took the normal leina, reduced her defense a little and added multiple ways to heal
herself...as if the normal leina wasn't tough enough, now she refuses to die even more; luckily no one has her on a decent level to bring her into the tower...yet - Counter:
same as with the normal leina, bring a tough fire character and spam her ultimates until she drops

FIRE
Common
- Grace: strong and fast attack combo with massive damage, decent defenses and a high ciritical rate paired with a good dodge rate, one of the best characters out there, her
only really weakness is her slow SP-generation and her ultimate requires you to get close to your traget - Counter: strong damaging water characters, preferbly with ultimates;
in any case you have to caluclate a certain amount of damage that you always will receive from her
- Elnora: moderate damage and a supirsingly good defense, she is way tougher than other characters and even if she is matched against a water character she lives longer than
she sould; easy to rank up too, her ultimate is horrible (it's not weak, but it requires the opponent to stay in one place for a short time, which is...uncommon) - Counter: if you
have Isabelle then use her, otherwise use strong water characters or even Trisha (as she is really strong against gunsmen)
- Yjer: similar to Elnora but with more damage and less defense, she has a spray attack that deals more damage to melee enemies (unlike Elnora who always hits her full combo
no mater how far the opponent is away), her ultimate is pretty much unavoidable without neat skill timing - Counter: ranged water characters do the trick
- Thranda: she used to be really powerful until her splash attacks got patched out, now she is an assassin killer with decent damage and defense, her ultimate is still super
powerful but you have to be right next to your target (which you usually don't want to be as ranged fighter) - Counter: Water mages or melee fighters
Rare
- Emily: in theory she has a powerful attack combo with a lot of damage, but her full combo only works in close combat and this is not really where she should be; while she gets
outclassed in the arena, she can still be used in the tower, where the player can guide her in melee range and deal devasting damage with her fireballs; but beware as she is
pretty fragile - Counter: Water characters
- Merryl: her most outstanding point is that she can interrupt combos without having a class counter against them; her most annoying point is, that she tends to stay in one
place and attacks the are in front of her no matter if there is an opponent or not...that means once her attack combo started she won't track her opponents unless the player
orders her to do so; this is pretty annoying in the arena; despite that being a Heavy Warrior she has pretty low defenses, even though her attack is very high - Counter: exploit
her behaviour, wait for her to start her combo and move away...attack her while she is defenseless...wait until she catches up to you and starts a new cycle...rinse and repeat
- Shalutta: for a magical knight she can't compare to Isabelle, her attack is decent but her defense is horrible, even though she has some abilities to gain HP back she simply
can't reach the levels of other characters - Counter: all water characters are fine

That's it...Feel free to add any information, opinions or tactics that I might have missed.
Oh and I'm really curious if Claire can heal the tower party (my Claire is too weak to add to my own party, so I couldn't test it out myself yet)

Unregistered
08-13-2018, 02:22 PM
hi guy, i play claire in the tower and i can confirm, when she use her heal, she heal ALL the team.

Semaphore
08-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Arena and tower or trials are very different from each other. In tower of trials, you grab your three or four strongest girls, pick matchups to give you elemental or class advantages when possible or at least avoid disadvantages when not, and then pop your ultimate skill when necessary to kill someone--which should be rarely on the first couple of floors but could be most battles by the end. It doesn't really matter which girls are your strongest for tower of trials other than that they're different elements and different classes. Unless you pick Trisha, who is terrible.

In arena, on the other hand, the battles end quickly, so you should generally assume that no one will get to use any skills. You also don't get to manually control your girls there. The goal is to line up your team such that you have as many elemental or class advantages as possible, so that you have maybe a 99% chance of winning, then start the match. If you can't line them up properly, then pay 2000 coins to reroll your opponents until you can.

Himito
08-15-2018, 01:59 PM
hi guy, i play claire in the tower and i can confirm, when she use her heal, she heal ALL the team.

Thank you for the information...guess I will level her up next then

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 03:45 AM
zEs0166701

kontoru
09-11-2018, 11:06 PM
i immediately making acc in this thread because i kinda liked the game and the nsfw stuffs for the bonus,, i just wanna ask question, can we collect stuffs as f2p meaning i wanted to collect all the cg for fun purposes and how long?

i used the newbie draw and got claire. is she any good? is it worth leveling and building her stats? whats the body button that unlocks at 7 star? anyone have gotten them?

i saw a datamined nsfw stuffs on hitomi.la im curious if theres anyone also mined the 7 star animated version and voices too

i need an active league if theres anyone whos friendly enough to help me out

i havent entered invite codes so if theres anyone who can help i will help you back with the invite codes :)

thats all for now thank you all and have a nice day :D

Himito
09-13-2018, 10:05 AM
Well, hello and welcome to the game. <br />
<br />
First off all - in theory it is possible to get all characters without paying (some characters are limited and you can only get them via events). All...

Orangevillain
09-13-2018, 08:17 PM
Claire's definitely worth leveling even if she's hard to star up, I usually keep her in my Tower team just for the massive heal, it's a huge boost and has saved a few runs for sure. You'll probably outgrow her but she's amazingly helpful for a while - also has an adorable 3D model. :)

My invitation code, because that's the thing to put here: GAd0142350

kontoru
09-14-2018, 11:57 PM
thats cool man, i already got a guild and now im at rank 35, im on server 1 isabelle and my IGN is kontoru <br />
<br />
i already leveled my claire to 50 and equipped fullset of purple stalwart mage set, now i...

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 11:23 PM
I accidentally set to chinese and can't find a setting to change back to english. Please help!

Semaphore
10-05-2018, 04:39 PM
I accidentally set to chinese and can't find a setting to change back to english. Please help!

1. Click the box in the top left (with your name, team lead, and level)
2. Click the button with a gear on it, toward the bottom left. In English, this is labeled "Misc".
3. Click the button with two gears on it. In English, this is labeled "Game settings".
4. Click the drop down box at the bottom left of the menu that appears. This should have options of English and something written in Chinese.

Semaphore
10-06-2018, 09:03 PM
thats cool man, i already got a guild and now im at rank 35, im on server 1 isabelle and my IGN is kontoru

i already leveled my claire to 50 and equipped fullset of purple stalwart mage set, now i am focusing on naladia and charrodi since their shards are easy to farm, i wonder is it any different in joining high ranked league/ low rank league since i think league dont have much part on this game, please correct me if im wrong thanks :)

You want to join a high-ranked league if you can. The difference between #1 and #10 in the rankings doesn't matter that much, but the difference between #10 in the rankings and freshly created is enormous.

There are two main reasons why your league matters. One is the league feast. Each league has a daily feast available for four hours. The league gets to choose the time of its feast. In a level 11 league, using the feast gives you +50 action points, +5 arena banners, and +10 raid horns. In a level 1 league, it's something like +20, +1, and +1. Having a league that has a feast time that works for you is critical so that you can get the feast bonuses. One that happens while you can't come because you're at work or school or in the middle of the night means you should pick a different league.

The other reason your league matters is the league institute. Established leagues will generally have a level 10 lucky cat by now, which means +400% stage completion coins. That's the difference between being perpetually short on coins and having lots of spare coins that you don't particularly need. High ranked leagues are likely to also have level 10 class nemesis (+10% damage against your class counter) and getting close to level 10 fairies (+10% each damage type). I'm in Umbrella, the #2 ranked league on server 2, and the fairies there are levels 9/9/8/8, and should all be maxed in a month or so.

Himito
10-10-2018, 11:44 AM
I've been wondering for a while now, but.... have they removed the knochback effects against you class counter?
I just had a Trisha / Naladia battle and Trisha was not even pushed back once by the ice waves.
The same goes for other class counter pairings...
I think that's quite a pity, since it was adding a little more tactic to the battles (like rock-paper-scissors).
Now it's just about who has the bigger rock (elemental counter so to speak).

DrunkMonkGar
10-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Is the Tower of Trials completely broken for anyone else? I'm using the DL version and it soft locks the game if I try to do anything there, with the party config just showing Claire worth 0 power and no one else.

Eliont
10-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Should be fixed now

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 07:49 AM
After updated to ver 1.6.1 now i don't even can find server 1 isabele. Damn.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 02:16 PM
tower of trials still broken for me

Semaphore
10-12-2018, 09:08 PM
tower of trials still broken for me

You have to go to Nutaku's web site and re-download the game to upgrade to version 19.1.61. Usually, when it's necessary to do a clean download, the game won't let you in until you do. This time, for whatever reason, they didn't do that. Once you do a clean download, then it will work.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 12:05 PM
You have to go to Nutaku's web site and re-download the game to upgrade to version 19.1.61. Usually, when it's necessary to do a clean download, the game won't let you in until you do. This time, for whatever reason, they didn't do that. Once you do a clean download, then it will work.

Will do, thx

Eliont
10-17-2018, 10:41 AM
Looks like HW event, but cant find any info about it.
http://puu.sh/BMAfD/ad3d66fb86.jpg