PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Sword Princesses

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Himito
10-17-2018, 12:51 PM
This item is part of the new "Affection"-System that was activated today.
Appearantly you can now use the "Sweet Scrolls" to aquire certain items via daily missions. Similar with the Raids and the Elemental missions you have different "Gift" missions on even or odd days of the week (and most probably all missions available on sunday). Trisha and Naladia are currently the only ones you can give those items. This will also be another daily mission from now on. (Raising it to 7)
However what worries me, is that you can aquire those "Sweet Scrolls" only via the shop...for diamonds. And on top of that, once you reach the current maximum for your affection level, you need a special item which can only be drawn randomly from a loot chest (bought from the gift shop with diamonds). Maybe there will be other ways to get them in the future, but right now it looks like a paywall, if you really want to max out the affection.

Oh btw...it seems that every girl has a certain type of favourite gift where she gains more affection from and one type she dislikes and gains less affection.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 03:40 PM
This item is part of the new "Affection"-System that was activated today.
Appearantly you can now use the "Sweet Scrolls" to aquire certain items via daily missions. Similar with the Raids and the Elemental missions you have different "Gift" missions on even or odd days of the week (and most probably all missions available on sunday). Trisha and Naladia are currently the only ones you can give those items. This will also be another daily mission from now on. (Raising it to 7)
However what worries me, is that you can aquire those "Sweet Scrolls" only via the shop...for diamonds. And on top of that, once you reach the current maximum for your affection level, you need a special item which can only be drawn randomly from a loot chest (bought from the gift shop with diamonds). Maybe there will be other ways to get them in the future, but right now it looks like a paywall, if you really want to max out the affection.

Oh btw...it seems that every girl has a certain type of favourite gift where she gains more affection from and one type she dislikes and gains less affection.

I don't see a problem here, it doesn't stops your game progression and we get enough diamonds for free to slowly complete it.

The events are getting easier to do and this affection feature add a new incentive for people to pay, this is no charity, they need to get payed.

DrunkMonkGar
10-17-2018, 05:33 PM
For the record: Trish doesn't like jewels and Naladia doesn't like dessert.

Eliont
10-17-2018, 10:17 PM
Seems Trisha like accesories
http://puu.sh/BMSTT/89cf8192e9.jpg

Several thousands of jevels to get a crystal... and there are two more lootbox wall ahead...

http://puu.sh/BMSYh/7f93e00873.jpg

FUUUUU~~~~
1) Nor getting 1000 trial cups nor tickets from last note.
2) Got 2 crystal heart, leveled Trisha affection, but leveling Naladia fail with message what i have no needed items

DrunkMonkGar
10-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Naladia likes toys.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 12:21 AM
What is a loot boxes,there is no loot boxes in gift shop

Michael 6510
10-23-2018, 12:26 AM
Can anyone tell me what is a loot box?

Himito
10-23-2018, 10:08 AM
Can anyone tell me what is a loot box?

The "loot boxes" is just a general term that players use to refer to the following items:
At the gift shop (the lower half) you have three chests... A gift chest (green), a fine gift chest (blue) and a classic gift chest (purple). These chest can randomly drop the hearts depending on their rarity (for example - the green gift chest drops the crystal heart (rarity = green).

Totterslane
10-24-2018, 01:52 AM
Hi guys, a player unregistered to this site here,

My girlfriend is having issues getting into the game. A message about an event update being live, I believe, returns directly after clicking "confirm". There's no way around it. Anyone else having this problem or does anybody know what's going on?

Thanks in advance

DrunkMonkGar
10-24-2018, 03:03 AM
Most likely the game has been updated, but Nutaku hasn't uploaded the new client. There's nothing you can do until they put up that new build.

Totterslane
10-24-2018, 03:22 AM
Most likely the game has been updated, but Nutaku hasn't uploaded the new client. There's nothing you can do until they put up that new build.

Well, version checks out, both game and download are 1.6.1. So there doesn't seem to be an issue there.

Eliont
10-24-2018, 03:56 AM
Hi guys, a player unregistered to this site here,

My girlfriend is having issues getting into the game. A message about an event update being live, I believe, returns directly after clicking "confirm". There's no way around it. Anyone else having this problem or does anybody know what's going on?

Thanks in advance
Just asked about this
http://puu.sh/BQ8tA/23a43f37a4.jpg

Totterslane
10-24-2018, 04:00 AM
I see, so the solution is to just wait. I suppose I can work with that

NewTaKu
10-24-2018, 07:45 AM
For new players use my INV code: mz60131317 for freebies, let's help each other. ;)

Eliont
10-25-2018, 10:27 AM
If someone already have Trisha / Naladia wedding scenes (at least first of three bc it seems they are mostly the same) can you share it recording, please.

Unregistered
10-25-2018, 08:00 PM
How do you get event currency?

Unregistered12
10-28-2018, 02:08 AM
uMT0121563

Eliont
10-29-2018, 08:28 AM
Only six characters remains to collect =)
http://puu.sh/BSR7b/2955bca41f.jpg
(except event-exclusive)
87 character stars

Michael 6510
10-30-2018, 11:26 AM
Where do I get a infatuation heart? Plzz help

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 11:28 AM
I have completed athenna empire but I didn't get the new map

Himito
10-30-2018, 02:20 PM
Where do I get a infatuation heart? Plzz help

You get it from the Fine Gift Chest from the Gift Shop

I have completed athenna empire but I didn't get the new map

Athenna Empire is currently the latest available empire. You have to wait until a new empire is released

Kurzathan
11-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Two part question what are shard of scarlet flame and how do I use it? Trying to use it on my level 50 event character Ortylia. Hope I didn't waste pumpkin coins misunderstanding what they do.

DrunkMonkGar
11-01-2018, 11:34 AM
They are wildcard shards for girls of a particular element. For example: If Ortylia needs 100 shards to rank up and you have 75 of her's and 25 scarlet flame a yellow exclamation will appear on her to show the scarlet flames can be used.

angelooo
11-01-2018, 08:55 PM
How do I get 3 stars on Regular/Advanced Exploration? I always get 1 or 2 (if I got lucky) stars.

Himito
11-02-2018, 09:10 AM
How do I get 3 stars on Regular/Advanced Exploration? I always get 1 or 2 (if I got lucky) stars.

on every mission screen there is a star with an "Exclamation"-Mark. Click on it and it shows you the conditions for unlocking the stars.

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 08:26 AM
I’m getting the message “Data exists in account” whenever I try to log in. What’s going on and how can I fix it???

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 07:38 PM
I’m getting the message “Data exists in account” whenever I try to log in. What’s going on and how can I fix it???

Dunno any permanent fixes, but it'll usually let me log on after closing and reopening it, maybe a couple times, when that happens.

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Which shop.sells the chests, im not seeing them.

Qwrrtyuiop
11-06-2018, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the info

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 05:54 AM
Hi everybody!
Does anibody know how to get crystal hearts?

Semaphore
11-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Hi everybody!
Does anibody know how to get crystal hearts?

If you buy a "gift chest" from the "gift shop" for 80 diamonds, it has about a 10% chance of containing 1-3 crystal hearts. You can only buy three gift chests per day, so it might take a while for you to get the crystal hearts you want.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 05:27 AM
If you buy a "gift chest" from the "gift shop" for 80 diamonds, it has about a 10% chance of containing 1-3 crystal hearts. You can only buy three gift chests per day, so it might take a while for you to get the crystal hearts you want.

Thank you very much!

DrunkMonkGar
11-15-2018, 01:38 AM
Leina love's cosmetics, Perille love's accessories. Neither of them are translated.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 05:05 AM
When the shop will be reset

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 02:40 PM
Why can't I install the app?? Whenever I try to install the app it said 'app not installed'

Kazuki Kirisaki
12-12-2018, 08:14 AM
I cant open Zipped file on sacred Sword princes idk why when i open the sacred sword princes said download the sacred on Nutaku.net i just download and thats why i cant open now im so sad i cant play the Sacred Sword Princes now :(

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 10:43 AM
when are they going to fix it

DrunkMonkGar
12-12-2018, 03:18 PM
It worked fine for me. Try WinRAR?

Semaphore
12-12-2018, 03:49 PM
The new version is a broken .zip file that some .zip file openers can open and some can't. WinRAR works, so you can go install that and use it to update the game. Hopefully they'll have a new patch with a valid .zip file soon.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 06:44 PM
What character is better in arena beetween yjer and grace ? (at the same level each and no "occupation advantages" on enemies)

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 06:23 PM
Why i cant login into game
Not available on android ????

svid
12-16-2018, 10:05 PM
Why does the game frequently Hang at the Now Loading screen?
Is it an internet issue, phone hardware issue, or buggy game issue?

Im on fast wifi at home (not moving). I have a mid ranged phone (octa core). And I have no other apps running. Its been hanging a lot. The Feather pen still moves. But the next scene/game never loads 2/10 times - if im on the loading screen for over 5 seconds.

If longer than 5 secs, it never loads. So I close the game, reload. But I lost good team members this way.

svid
12-16-2018, 10:07 PM
I'm a Ranger.

1) Which stat affects my AOE skill. M.atk or P.atk?

2) For my character's close-AOE (Grace - Grim Reaper attack), is there a way to have it target an enemy far away?
Or do I always need to run in close, then attactivate?

3) Is P.atk just for my normal bow attack? ty

DrunkMonkGar
12-17-2018, 01:43 AM
I'm a Ranger.

2) For my character's close-AOE (Grace - Grim Reaper attack), is there a way to have it target an enemy far away?

1&3: It depends on the character. Most rangers are physical but the succubus, for example, is magic. Look at the info scroll on their character page to see which they are.

2: Those attacks have a fixed range. You'll have to maneuver into position to use them.

Semaphore
12-17-2018, 04:27 PM
What character is better in arena beetween yjer and grace ? (at the same level each and no "occupation advantages" on enemies)

Out of those two, probably Grace. But the fire girl that you really want is Perille. She might be hard to get now if you missed her launch event, though.

Semaphore
12-17-2018, 04:29 PM
Why does the game frequently Hang at the Now Loading screen?
Is it an internet issue, phone hardware issue, or buggy game issue?

Im on fast wifi at home (not moving). I have a mid ranged phone (octa core). And I have no other apps running. Its been hanging a lot. The Feather pen still moves. But the next scene/game never loads 2/10 times - if im on the loading screen for over 5 seconds.

If longer than 5 secs, it never loads. So I close the game, reload. But I lost good team members this way.

Yes, that happens a lot, and no, you can't fix it. You'll just have to close the game and reload a lot when raiding. On the bright side, it does interfere with people who would try to macro it.

For what it's worth, WiFi isn't fast. Ethernet is fast. Though really, other than the initial download, what matters is reliability, not throughput.

Semaphore
12-17-2018, 04:31 PM
I'm a Ranger.

Whether your attack is physical or magic varies by girl. You'll have to check the information screen to see which it is. All magic characters use magic attack. Most melee and ranged girls use physical, though there are some exceptions.

svid
12-17-2018, 08:56 PM
Thanks for answers :grin:

I didnt have the Talent-point option unlocked.. so I couldnt open the panel to see if Graces AOE attack was P or M atk. Now I can see it. All her skills seem to use P.atk.

1) So for rangers like Grace (all skills seem to only use P.atk) - does that mean I dont need the stat M.atk? (I can focus on P.atk, correct?)

2) For ranger Grace, Do all of her knives come back to hit an enemy? Or does an enemy have to be in the line of the knife, for the damage to count?

(She throws knives. One goes straight. Others go diagonal and come back on the screen to hit an enemy. But Im not sure if ALL come back to hit an enemy, or if some miss if not in lined up.)

3) Grace's spirit attack seems useless if enemies are not straight in front of her. Is it better or worst than her normal attack for homing knives?
(With spirit attack, she fires faster and does the AOE knife throw in a cone shape. But Im not sure if the knives that miss, come back on the screen to home onto enemies. So it seems like its only good if the enemy is straight in front of you?)

4) Is there a wiki or site that calculated how much CRIT or BLOCK is needed to be effective, or that shows diminishing returns?

(I have high CRIT on Grace. (CRIT = 551 at player level 35.) Should I keep raising stats on it? Or after a certain number, is more stats in it is useless? I dont understand if the CRIT stat increases a CHANCE to give bonus damage, or if the CRIT # adds that amount to the ATTACK if it hits with CRIT status?)

Ty

DrunkMonkGar
12-18-2018, 12:39 AM
1: I believe so. I can only think of one character that needed both stats, but they changed her to be pure physical.
2&3: Her knives bounce back at whatever enemy she is targeting. It may be possible for a player to dodge them, but it would pretty much be a fluke for the AI to do it.

svid
12-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Issue: Game HANGING at loading screen. Pen keeps moving, doesnt lag. But next scene never loads. Need to close app to restart...

Yes, that happens a lot, and no, you can't fix it. You'll just have to close the game and reload a lot when raiding. On the bright side, it does interfere with people who would try to macro it.

For what it's worth, WiFi isn't fast. Ethernet is fast. Though really, other than the initial download, what matters is reliability, not throughput.

Ty. Now its happening more, esp at Raid. HANGED twice in a row, after I restarted game twice. Annoying.

Anything I can do to fix it? Or is it an issue with their game / server lag?
(Im not macro-ing or anything. Just playing daily, with breaks when I sleep.)

I did all that I know to do from my end.
1) Fast phone, closed all other apps. It HANGED less when I had malwarebits app running. I since closed it. Now the game HANGS more.

2) Im on 5g Wifi (connected to Ethernet hub). This is a new phone and the first game I played. So I dont know how this phone performs, so I cant rule out my phone.

3) I restarted my phone. It still hangs. :frown:

PS ty for the regulars who answer <3

Himito
12-18-2018, 12:46 PM
I encountered the same issues with the constant lags and hanging loading screens today.
However in my case it only happened with the PC-Version. After trying it on the tablet (which uses the same internet-connection, obviously) it worked just fine.
Yesterday it worked on both devices.
Maybe the update patch tommorow will fix this issue (along with the chat and Joannes scene). Just wait and hope for the best.:wink:

svid
12-18-2018, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the lag info. I wasnt sure if it was my new phone or the game.

1) What does the resistance stat do?

Hit and Accuracy are the same stat, for countering block. Different translators, probably.
Resist supposedly defends against status effects such as stuns/bleeds/poisons.

2) Is it needed/Effective for a Ranger?

(I come from Lineage 2. In that game, Rangers used Evasion, so attacks missed. Tanks used block, so attacks didnt hurt. Not sure if Resistance means resist stun effects.)

3) Is there a site that explains all the stats? The wiki seems incomplete or I have the wrong link. I joined the discord.

Semaphore
12-19-2018, 03:45 PM
Thanks for answers :grin:

I didnt have the Talent-point option unlocked.. so I couldnt open the panel to see if Graces AOE attack was P or M atk. Now I can see it. All her skills seem to use P.atk.

1) So for rangers like Grace (all skills seem to only use P.atk) - does that mean I dont need the stat M.atk? (I can focus on P.atk, correct?)

2) For ranger Grace, Do all of her knives come back to hit an enemy? Or does an enemy have to be in the line of the knife, for the damage to count?

(She throws knives. One goes straight. Others go diagonal and come back on the screen to hit an enemy. But Im not sure if ALL come back to hit an enemy, or if some miss if not in lined up.)

3) Grace's spirit attack seems useless if enemies are not straight in front of her. Is it better or worst than her normal attack for homing knives?
(With spirit attack, she fires faster and does the AOE knife throw in a cone shape. But Im not sure if the knives that miss, come back on the screen to home onto enemies. So it seems like its only good if the enemy is straight in front of you?)

4) Is there a wiki or site that calculated how much CRIT or BLOCK is needed to be effective, or that shows diminishing returns?

(I have high CRIT on Grace. (CRIT = 551 at player level 35.) Should I keep raising stats on it? Or after a certain number, is more stats in it is useless? I dont understand if the CRIT stat increases a CHANCE to give bonus damage, or if the CRIT # adds that amount to the ATTACK if it hits with CRIT status?)

Ty

1) Every character needs either physical attack or magic attack, but no character needs both.

3) People use the spirit attack? I haven't seen the point of it.

4) Your crit chance is based on the difference between your crit rating and your opponent's crit rating. Thus, a very low crit rating doesn't just mean that you never crit. It also means that your opponent will usually get a critical hit on you. I generally regard about 2000 crit as the baseline to prevent your opponent from getting excessive crits on you, and more like 2500 if you want to get a lot of critical hits yourself. But that's assuming mostly maxed out characters (seven stars, level 50, all talents maxed, etc.), which is a long way off for you.

Block and accuracy go together. If your accuracy is lower than your target's block, your attacks get blocked for half damage. If higher, then they don't get blocked and deal full damage. A critical hit can double the damage either way--so a crit and a block means normal damage. I'm not sure if it's entirely binary, but the jump seems pretty abrupt.

Semaphore
12-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the lag info. I wasnt sure if it was my new phone or the game.

1) What does the resistance stat do?

2) Is it needed/Effective for a Ranger?

(I come from Lineage 2. In that game, Rangers used Evasion, so attacks missed. Tanks used block, so attacks didnt hurt. Not sure if Resistance means resist stun effects.)

3) Is there a site that explains all the stats? The wiki seems incomplete or I have the wrong link. I joined the discord.

Grace is an assassin, not a ranger.

Also, you mentioned something about not being able to see the damage type because you couldn't get to the talent window. That's irrelevant. You want the information window, and then it will list the damage type in the third section on the right side. You don't need to see the damage type of skills. They all do the same type of damage as the character's main attack.

DrunkMonkGar
12-20-2018, 01:19 AM
Is Naila supposed to hit like a truck, or am I doing something wrong? The hell version is doing more damage than the ultimate version of the last event boss, except I'm using a more powerful character to fight her.

svid
12-21-2018, 07:26 AM
Whats the best raid armor (purple) for Isabella and Joanne?

Semaphore
12-21-2018, 04:04 PM
Is Naila supposed to hit like a truck, or am I doing something wrong? The hell version is doing more damage than the ultimate version of the last event boss, except I'm using a more powerful character to fight her.

Start with Ortylia, and have a second girl with a strong yellow skill. Wait until Ortylia accumulates enough SP to use her blue skill, then use it. After using it, swap her out for the other girl, who will accumulate a ton of SP from the effects of Ortylia's skill. Use that SP to spam her yellow skill until Naila dies. Naila has about 20 million HP on ultimate, but takes large damage like a raid boss.

Semaphore
12-21-2018, 04:08 PM
Whats the best raid armor (purple) for Isabella and Joanne?

I wouldn't recommend using either of them. Joanne doesn't have a training mission, so it will take a very long time to get her to seven stars. Isabelle does have an ascension mission, but it's always up at the same time as Charlotte, who is also a melee water girl, and much stronger than Isabelle.

Raid armors from wind raid tokens are the highest damage, but the least defense. Those from water tokens are pretty high damage, too. From earth tokens are the highest defense, but the lowest damage. From fire tokens has powerful set bonuses, but rely on getting critical hits, so they're unreliable. Given a choice, you probably want raid sets from wind and water raid tokens.

karragin1
12-21-2018, 11:02 PM
So the Mac Version came out just recently and i was looking for any tips or information that might be important during the game.
Thanks for any information given

That and is it the mac version or is it just me and any time i try to enter raid it gives me an error?

svid
12-21-2018, 11:18 PM
Whats best to max out: Def, block, or HP -- if I want to be a glass cannon Assassin (Grace) with Vamp (health leach) with fast attack? (Faster I attack, faster I can recover HP).
So should I max Def (to reduce damage)? Or max Block (how does it reduce damage)?

DrunkMonkGar
12-22-2018, 01:50 AM
Start with Ortylia, and have a second girl with a strong yellow skill. Wait until Ortylia accumulates enough SP to use her blue skill, then use it. After using it, swap her out for the other girl, who will accumulate a ton of SP from the effects of Ortylia's skill. Use that SP to spam her yellow skill until Naila dies. Naila has about 20 million HP on ultimate, but takes large damage like a raid boss.

That worked for the hell version. Thank you!

Semaphore
12-22-2018, 08:19 AM
Whats best to max out: Def, block, or HP -- if I want to be a glass cannon Assassin (Grace) with Vamp (health leach) with fast attack? (Faster I attack, faster I can recover HP).
So should I max Def (to reduce damage)? Or max Block (how does it reduce damage)?

If you get to pick which stat to put in a given slot, you usually want offensive stats: physical or magical attack (depending on the character), crit, and sometimes accuracy.

If your block is higher than the accuracy rating of whoever hits you, then you block the attack and take half damage. For a character with naturally low block, adding more block to still be lower than your opponent's accuracy doesn't do any good. Block can be more valuable for girls with naturally moderate to high block.

That said, you don't want to completely neglect defensive stats. Do forge up and star up gear in slots that give defensive stats, as you'll otherwise be underpowered. Defensive stats barely affect your power rating, but a girl who got to 400k power by powering up all stats is going to be much stronger than one that got there by ignoring defensive stats and getting a little higher offensive stats than the former.

Semaphore
12-22-2018, 08:54 AM
So the Mac Version came out just recently and i was looking for any tips or information that might be important during the game.
Thanks for any information given

That and is it the mac version or is it just me and any time i try to enter raid it gives me an error?

There's a Mac version now? Or is that merely the observation that the browser version also works on a Mac?

Girls aren't going to be very powerful until you can get them to seven stars, so it matters enormously that some are much easier to star up than others. The easiest girls to star up are the one star girls available in advanced exploration. You could readily get them to seven stars and have a viable team within a month. Two and three star girls who are available in training and ascension missions can also hit seven stars over the course of several months.

Certain girls can readily hit seven stars from their launch event. I got Ortylia, Summer Naladia, and Perille that way. But if you missed the launch event, then you missed it, and just ignore that girl. Most girl launch events don't give you a non-whale way to get them to seven stars.

Some girls are also a lot stronger than others. Those with a higher starting star rank tend to have higher stats, but that doesn't always make them stronger. Some natural two or three star girls are just terrible.

Elnora and Chharodi are the strongest of the natural one star girls, and are available in the advanced training at the end of regions 3 and 4. 30 shards per day from that could get them to seven stars in under a month, and that will get you a viable team quickly. Naladia (end of region 2) isn't nearly as good, but isn't completely terrible, either. Trisha (end of region 1) is awful. Ignore her.

The two star girls with training missions are Grace, Seleia, Leina, Eremia, Frey, Shalutta, Fealty, Remy, Sasha, Celstia, Lilian, and Rigg. Don't focus on powering up two star girls not on that list. Of those, Grace, Seleia, and Leina are probably the strongest. The two star training missions go in a four week cycle, with three girls available each week.

The three star girls with ascension missions are Charlotte, Isabel, Angela, Claire, Khalis, and Yjer. They are available for two weeks at a time, with two girls at a time. Those are on a six week rotation. Other three star girls are basically unobtainable outside of their launch event unless you're a serious whale. Charlotte is the strongest of those six and by far. Angela is the only other one whom I'd regard as worth getting, and even she is only really useful as a counter to Perille in arena. Khalis, Yjer, and Isabel aren't bad, exactly, but they're not any better than Leina, Seleia, and Grace, and they are more expensive to get.

That said, while you aren't going to fully power up and use most girls, you do eventually want to star them all up. Star rank bonus makes a huge difference.

When you reach level 20, you want to join an established league that is ranked relatively high. It doesn't have to be a top ranked league, but at minimum, you want a max rank fat cat so that you'll get 5x coins from missions. The top leagues have also maxed their fairy ranks by now. You don't need to get into the #1 ranked league, but even one that is ranked #20 on your server will be massively better than one that was just created.

Each league has a feast at some four hour period every day that will refill some of your AP, arena banners, and raid horns. Make sure that you get a league whose feast is at a time that you can usually make it. You only have to click at some point within the four hour window, not be there for the whole four hours. It would be better to be in the #20 league and make the feast than the #5 league and miss it.

You generally want blue or purple gear for your characters, and mostly purple. Purple gear comes from raiding. You'll naturally get a lot of blue crystals over time, so having one blue set of gear that you star up can get you a decent set of gear for one girl to supplement what you get from raiding.

The scarce resources for powering up girls are universal crystals and amethyst evolution crystals. You'll get other things like coins, experience books, and forging materials much faster. Always buy universal crystals when they're available in the noble shop, even if they cost diamonds.

My priority for spending diamonds is:

1) universal crystals in the noble shop
2) reroll league missions until I get one that is good for at least 150 league tokens
3) gift chest and sometimes fine gift chest from the gift shop if there is some particular girl that I'm trying to rank up affection; ignore this otherwise
4) action points, where the first two refills per day only cost 50 diamonds, and then next three 100 diamonds. Those costs reset daily, so I generally spend 400 diamonds per day for the extra 200 action points.

Occasionally an event will have something worth spending diamonds on. Spending diamonds on gachas is generally poor value unless either you're a whale and need more stuff to spend diamonds on, or you're trying to spend little time on the game so that you don't want the action points.

Semaphore
12-22-2018, 09:04 AM
If you want to be one of the top ranked players, then you'll need to either:

a) be a whale, or
b) be able to raid assist for hours per day

The latter doesn't mean focusing on the game for hours per day. It does mean being at a computer or near your phone while doing something else, and then checking back every couple of minutes to join another raid.

Regardless, if you want to be one of the top players, you'll also need to be able to only infrequently go over 10 hours without logging in and using your action points and so forth. If you can log in briefly in the morning before school or work, send the next batch of girls on purification, burn through your action points and arena banners, and then log off, that makes an enormous difference.

That doesn't mean that you can't play at all if you only play once per day. But it does mean that you'll never be one of the top players. Which is fine if you don't feel the need to be competitive.

The game isn't really dominated by whales. I've probably spent about $50 in total since the game launched, and was recently the #1 player on my server in total squad power. I've also had several weeks where I went undefeated in arena while always challenging the higher ranked player for 1.5x rating gains.

karragin1
12-23-2018, 05:59 AM
Thanks semaphore i do eventually plan on playing competitive but as a f2p if thats possible. Ill keep all your advice and tips in mind from now.
I also think that they finally released it to macs as before it was only for windows but it is a little buggy but they have been releasing a lot of patches in the last 2 days so thats good.

Unregistered
12-23-2018, 09:00 AM
question : what do you need to do, to get the "luxurious first top up gift pack" ?

Semaphore
12-23-2018, 11:01 AM
question : what do you need to do, to get the "luxurious first top up gift pack" ?

I'm not sure where you see that, but the answer is probably, spend real money on the game. In online games, "top up" seems to invariably mean spending real money.

Semaphore
12-23-2018, 11:21 AM
Thanks semaphore i do eventually plan on playing competitive but as a f2p if thats possible. Ill keep all your advice and tips in mind from now.
I also think that they finally released it to macs as before it was only for windows but it is a little buggy but they have been releasing a lot of patches in the last 2 days so thats good.

For what it's worth, if you're active and go for one star girls first, the basic schedule is:

1) Within a month, you can have a full team of natural one star girls ranked up to seven stars with over 200k power each and be able to easily clear all content except for level 50 raids and the top tier of some occasional events.
2) In about 4-5 months, you can have a full team of stronger natural two- or three-star girls ranked up to seven stars with maxed talents and seven star purple gear, at around 400k power each.
3) In about 7-9 months, you hit 260 total star rank and have caught up to the people who have been playing since launch.

That assumes that they don't make it easier to catch up in that time. They likely will, as the general trend is that games make it easier to get stuff as the game is out longer. For example, at launch, no two-star girls had training missions, only three three-star girls had an ascension mission, and those ascension missions generally cost about 36 AP per shard for the level 50 version--which players couldn't do yet, anyway.

Later on, a lot more one-, two-, and three-star girls had advanced exploration, training, or ascension missions to give their shards, but the drop rate was low. There was some randomness, but the average AP cost per shard was about 15 AP for a one-star, 20 for a two-star, or 36 for a three-star. Then they increased the shard drop rates dramatically so that those figures are now 4, 8, and 10, respectively. That allows you to star up your girls much faster than you used to be able to.

MrTAToaf
12-28-2018, 04:15 PM
Does the latest update have more of the story as well?

Semaphore
12-28-2018, 09:17 PM
They added chapter 6 not that long ago, but it wasn't the most recent update.

MrTaToad
12-29-2018, 03:44 PM
I completed Chapter 6 ages ago

DrunkMonkGar
01-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Isabel's favorite gift is accessories.

Semaphore
01-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Isabel's favorite gift is accessories.

Not that you should bother to rank up her affection when there are better alternatives for a water girl, including Seleia, Charlotte, and Angela. In arena, Isabelle basically falls over dead if Eremia so much as looks at her.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 07:04 PM
What is Isabel Top up reward ?

RyoSaeba
01-04-2019, 02:32 AM
Hi.
My Claire is currently at around 360k even tho :
- she has awaken skills at lv 3 - 5
- full talent points
- full stalwart gears with max lv / evolution
But i focused her to be max defensive (mainly block rate) which might explain that her power is way less than my 3 others top girls who have less gears / talent / awaken lvl

So in arena, she can stand vs some 420k+ Charlotte but i was wondering if i should switch her to full offense instead (so magic attack):

- The fights usually don’t last long enough to get her ulti (i get more chance to receive oppoments’ Perille ulti than my Claire’s healing)
- Sure that why this full def setup, she’s often the last one standing but that’s a double edged bet. If my 2 others gals die (Perille, Charlotte or Orty), she can’t deal enough dmg vs the remaining oppoments

What do you think ?

On the opposite, my Orty is full offense (magic attack) but she dies too fast even vs lower girl (ie : 430k Orty vs a 380k earth girl
such as ... Claire)

Should i switch to full def instead (and maybe get more chance to use her regen / blue skill)?

Semaphore
01-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Defensive stats barely affect a girl's power rating, but they sure do affect how strong she is in battle. A girl at 300k power that focused heavily on defensive stats to get there will handily destroy the same girl at 300k power that focused purely on offensive stats and ignored defensive ones. Even so, when you have a choice of which stat to get in a given slot (such as stats on weapons), you nearly always want an offensive stat. It might be that the offensive stat is weighted 10 times as much in the power rating, but only twice as powerful in actual combat--but still more powerful than the defensive stat in combat.

Your other problem is that you're using Claire and Ortylia in arena. They're both terrible at arena, unless Ortylia gets her Tempting Chaos skill to take effect, which is unreliable. Claire's only real use was healing in raids and tower of trials, and Ortylia is much better in both of those situations.

RyoSaeba
01-04-2019, 06:56 PM
Hi Semaphore and thx for your advices.
I never thought that i’d get a chance to chat with you as we’re in different servers 😛

Yes i saw the little power boost when i saw that i didn’t touch Claire’s ribbon yet so i refined it with crit and m attack ( and few block rate)

In fact, even tho my orty is ... or was, my top girl, i use her instead of Charlotte on last resort.

Like when there is only earth and / or wind girl in the other team (well 1 water girl too but i face it with Claire)

I asked a « friend » who has Claire as main (almost 500k) and he told me that the way i geared my Claire is the right one ...

But i suspect that i misguided me :
During the Naila event and from my alt account, i tried both Claire as support (so my friend’s and the one from my main account)

Mine could tank Naila on ultimate without any pb (well i dropped a few regen with Orty just in case)

My friend’s Claire almost died many times but her dmg made the runs end faster (even faster than with Chha as support)

So i guess that his Claire is geared with more magic attack ... (which might explain that he ended up on S1 arena top 10 every week)

That make me think again about changing my Claire’s gears ... (but that’d mean intense farming vs Golem again ...) but she’d might die fast (like my Orty ...)

Semaphore
01-05-2019, 08:51 AM
No one could tank Naila on ultimate in a lengthy battle without any healing. Rather, the way to do it was to have Ortylia use her regeneration skill, then switch characters to someone with a strong damage skill that you can spam several times for massive damage. You're invulnerable while using a skill, so it doesn't particularly matter if the character was fragile. If you run out of SP before Naila dies, then switch back to Ortylia, use her regeneration skill again, then switch to your other character to spam damage. Claire was pretty useless because she can't spam damage.

Claire as support would use skills to increase your own damage from skills. That's why she seemed nice as a support character. It wasn't because of the damage that she did herself.

It's also worth mentioning that Naila on ultimate was by far the hardest non-raid event that has happened since launch. I'm not really expecting that difficulty to be repeated, though I hope they do.

For arena, you want to have several girls powered up and ready to go so that you can send out there whoever you need. That way, you can send out send out a good counter to whatever your opponent has. The girls I personally use in arena are Charlotte, Perille, Eremia, Leina, and Seleia. Seleia is mainly to kill an enemy Ortylia, as 2876 crit makes it very hard for an enemy Ortylia to land a crit and have tempting chaos take effect. In tower of trials, I'll also use Ortylia for the regeneration, mostly to use the skill at the start of a battle, then switch to a different girl.

The other girls that I have powered up are Grace, Elnora, Naladia, Zephyr, Chharodi, and Summer Naladia. I don't use them much, though. Summer Naladia was free from an event, while the rest used to be part of my main team and were replaced as I got stronger options.

Charlotte and Perille are probably the most overpowered girls in the game. You had to get Perille from an event, but it sounds like you did, unless you're using a low star version, which is bad.

For wind girls, the big three are Leina, Khalis, and Eniel. Khalis isn't very good at arena, Leina isn't very good at raiding, and you have to whale to get Eniel, so you can choose your poison there. Khalis seems to be the most common, but I use Leina because she's better at arena and tower of trials.

For earth girls, there aren't any notably strong ones, at least excluding ones that you had to whale to get--and I'm not sure if there are any of those, either. Eremia is probably the strongest at arena. Chharodi may be the strongest at raiding. Claire is only for support, and Ortylia makes her redundant.

Himito
01-05-2019, 02:46 PM
In arena, Isabelle basically falls over dead if Eremia so much as looks at her.

While I agree with nearly all of your statements, this one has me puzzeled. Eremia is an Earth character with a class advantage against Light Knights. As such she is the ultimate counter to Isabelle and is supposed to bumrush her. It's true that charlotte with her upgraded attack combo is devastating, but an Isabelle with Arcane Rally activated is just as troublesome. Amongst the water characters Isabelle is definitly one of the more powerful and can be used in various situations. For example against Perille, since Charlotte also has trouble against her (but then again every Character struggles against Perille, if the Power levels are relativly close)

Semaphore
01-05-2019, 05:40 PM
While I agree with nearly all of your statements, this one has me puzzeled. Eremia is an Earth character with a class advantage against Light Knights. As such she is the ultimate counter to Isabelle and is supposed to bumrush her. It's true that charlotte with her upgraded attack combo is devastating, but an Isabelle with Arcane Rally activated is just as troublesome. Amongst the water characters Isabelle is definitly one of the more powerful and can be used in various situations. For example against Perille, since Charlotte also has trouble against her (but then again every Character struggles against Perille, if the Power levels are relativly close)

Certainly, my dismissal of Isabelle was sloppy and poorly reasoned. So let's give a more careful reasoning.

Let's suppose that you had Charlotte, Isabelle, Angela, and Seleia equally powered up. Is there any circumstance at all in which you'd use Isabelle over the others and that it matters which one you use? Maybe there is if you know your opponent's exact accuracy and block ratings so that you know exactly which girls will have your own accuracy and block ratings over the relevant thresholds, but that's atypical. The fire gunsmen Yjer and Elnora that Isabelle counters are handily destroyed by the others, too--and, for that matter, readily beaten by Naladia, so you don't need anything fancy to counter them.

In most circumstances, Isabelle is much weaker than Charlotte. Occasionally the difference between Charlotte's physical damage and Isabelle's magic damage is important, but that's what Angela is for. Seleia is easier to power up than the others, especially because you can readily get her weapon to seven stars by raiding. The natural three star water girls are equivalent in difficulty of acquisition. So why would you spend your precious resources on leveling up Isabelle rather than one of the other, stronger girls?

I'll concede that I don't use Isabelle myself. But Isabelle is one of the girls that I've long been happy to see an opponent use in arena, as she's easy to beat. That's not just now that I have Eremia. Charlotte destroys her, too. Before I had Charlotte or Eremia, Chharodi could handle her. Even six months ago, Isabelle wasn't a strong option.

Coming back to Eremia, the ease with which Eremia handles Isabelle is unusual for girls who get used in arena. No girl takes out Perille nearly that easily. Or Charlotte. Or Leina, Seleia, Chharodi, Eniel, Yidhra, Feita, Angela, Ceilim, Khalis, Claire, Summer Naladia... well, you get the point. Eremia dispatches a same power rating boosted to eight stars Isabelle so quickly that it's almost like fighting 3 on 2. That simply doesn't happen to relatively strong girls--and it's not like Eremia is unusually strong herself.

Eremia destroying Isabelle might be the single fastest, most reliable arena duel win that I commonly see. Leina killing Trisha is the nearest comparable, and people seem to realize that Trisha is terrible. Isabelle isn't nearly as bad as Trisha, but she neither is she good enough to justify spending scarce universal crystals on.

Himito
01-07-2019, 09:28 AM
I see, if you say it like that I can understand and agree with your point.
The only difference that still remains is probably my own experience with arena encounters and the strength of the girls I encounter.
Nearly all the Isabelle's I fight are pretty beastly, but this is probably due to the fact that my own Eremia is pretty much stuck at 304k power and I can't seem to get her any higher (maybe some awaken stats and 7* weapon are left, but attribute-vise she hit the ceiling).

And to be totally fair I have to admit that arena is not really my main focus, as I have the tendecy to equally distribute my ressources between all my girls. This is an pretty unusal attempt to play the game, but I like it and my goal is to have the option in the far future to choose any girl I want, without really looking at the power levels.

But back to topic, I think the most common anwser why people would use rather Isabelle than Charlotte even though she is undoubtly better...is the personal taste.
If you have a favorite character you won't exchange them so easily and whenever you get something new, this character will be the first one to profit from it.
Be honest, as soon as the "Gem-System" will implemented one day, you have a character in mind that will be the first one to be upgraded, right? :wink:

Semaphore
01-07-2019, 05:13 PM
If you're trying to challenge a 400k Isabelle with a 300k Eremia, then that's the problem. Matchup advantages can only overcome so large of a power discrepancy.

But at the top tier, there aren't any particularly strong Isabelle characters. Even now while she's boosted, I don't think I've ever seen an Isabelle over 450k power. Having gone undefeated in arena the last three consecutive weeks, I see a lot of characters over 450k. I have five such characters myself, and at least three others that I could push over 450k by swapping around my best gear. And I see quite a few characters over 500k, even.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 10:59 PM
I completed Chapter 6 ages ago
Me too, waiting for the chapter 7

Unregistered
01-12-2019, 01:03 PM
hi everyone, between claire and eremia who's better in fight (arena,tower...) and what's the better purple set for them ?

Semaphore
01-12-2019, 02:18 PM
hi everyone, between claire and eremia who's better in fight (arena,tower...) and what's the better purple set for them ?

In both arena and tower, Eremia is better. In raids, neither are all that good, with Claire purely a support character, and far inferior to Ortylia at that role.

Arthur
01-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Which character that her species counter is titan?

Arthur
01-15-2019, 08:57 AM
Guys can you tell me how to pass gaea empire

Semaphore
01-15-2019, 09:24 PM
Guys can you tell me how to pass gaea empire

You can't advance past chapter 6 until later chapters are added to the game.

Rionaldo
01-18-2019, 09:16 AM
Use this Code ZIZ0080350 (you actually only can get 1 premium gacha only)

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 02:45 PM
This, and several other Nutaku games have started crashing on load with some kind of java Script Error when I attempt to run them in a browser. . .

Josmioh93
03-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Guys, hello. Which girls are meta right now? I will start playing this game again after a long time but i´m kinda lost. :(

Semaphore
03-22-2019, 03:57 PM
Guys, hello. Which girls are meta right now? I will start playing this game again after a long time but i´m kinda lost. :(

The short answer is that right now, the strongest girls in the game are probably Charlotte and Perille. Ortylia is by far the strongest support, and valuable for the occasional level 65 event scenario that is actually hard, though she won't deal much damage herself.

The other short answer is that getting to 260 total star rank is the metagame. That makes your whole team a lot stronger. You want to star up a lot of girls that you'll never use for the sake of getting that total star rank up. Now that farming girls (whether advanced exploration, training missions, or ascension missions) gives three shards per run, it's a lot easier than it used to be. Right now, I'm sitting at 336 total stars, which comes to about 6.34 per released character. I've got 39 of the 53 girls in the game to seven stars, though most of the rest are only four stars.

In raids, you're going to spend a lot of time using whichever character gives an event bonus without regard to whether that character is any good. Tower of Trials is easy, as is most PVE content, so let's ignore that.

Arena is the complicated situation, so that's what I'll focus on. For the most part, you want to counter with elemental advantage when you can, though there are exceptions. So you want at least one strong girl of each element.

Wind:

Yidhra is event only, and likely the strongest wind girl, though I'm not sure of that. Very few people have her fully powered up yet, though the current event might change that. I'm not sure if she's a glass cannon or all-around strong, but should find out soon, as the current event should let me get her to seven stars.

Excluding Yidhra, Eniel is probably the strongest wind girl. She has very high block, likely the highest in the game, so few girls can hit her without having their damage halved. She's also relatively hard to get, as she isn't farmable.

Khalis is a fairly commonly used wind girl. She's not bad, really. Just not very good, either. She is pretty high damage for raids, though.

I've used Leina a lot myself. She's more defensive than Khalis, and probably on net about as strong. Leina is also easier to get, especially her weapon, which is available from non-event raids.

You'll see a lot of people using Summer Yidhra, even though she's terrible. Her base stats make it possible to push her power rating very high, very easily, but she's still terrible. A 600k power Summer Yidhra isn't necessarily stronger than a 400k version of some other girls. She's also had recent events that made it easy to get her to 7 stars with tons of crystals to max her talents, but she's still pretty terrible.

Summer Naladia is perhaps a little notable, as she's had multiple recent events that handed out tons of shards and crystals for her. That's probably the biggest reason why some people use her. She's not bad, really, but I wouldn't recommend her over Yidhra, Eniel, Khalis, or Leina.

Fire:

As fire girls go, there's Perille, and then there's everyone else. Perille also has a skill that commonly leads to her reflecting 30% of physical damage. And she'd still be the strongest fire girl in the game even without that skill.

Yjer and Grace aren't bad, but aren't nearly as strong as Perille. Yjer is a high-damage glass cannon type, which can be useful for raids, but means she dies pretty fast in arena.

Ortylia is the other notable fire girl. She's commonly terrible at arena, but if she lands a critical hit, that can flip her target to join your side for several seconds--enough to win the match. That's very unreliable, though, so you probably don't want to use her yourself in arena.

You'll see some use of Summer Claire because recent events made it easy to get her to seven stars and max her talents. She's not actually any good unless you're new to the game and short on seven star girls.

Water:

Charlotte is commonly the strongest water girl. In spite of that, and having maxed her talents and given her a full set of seven star purple gear, she's probably only my third most commonly used water girl in arena. Charlotte is commonly a good choice to throw out as an opponent for someone who you don't have a good counter for.

Angela is fairly strong, and is the best counter to Perille. Perille's skill will mean that a lot of water girls will damage themselves when attacking her, but Angela won't. And having a good counter to Perille is important because that's the strong fire girl that everyone uses.

Seleia is most notable as a counter to Ortylia. An enemy Ortylia will probably beat you if she can land a critical hit, but she's pretty terrible if she can't. Seleia is probably the easiest water girl to push her critical rating to something north of 3000 to ensure that Ortylia will never land a crit.

A lot of people use Isabelle, probably because she's the oldest farmable three star girl. Isabelle is terrible, though. Don't waste scarce resources developing her.

Earth:

There aren't any particularly strong earth girls in the game. That, combined with Charlotte being quite strong and some other water girls also being pretty strong leaves something of a hole in your lineup. If an opponent has too strong of a Charlotte, you might have to just reroll for a different opponent. Sometimes I have to send out my own Charlotte to counter a water girl, even without elemental advantage.

Claire is likely the most commonly used earth girl, largely because she's three stars and farmable. She's also terrible. Claire had some support use in raiding and tower early on, but Ortylia makes her completely obsolete.

Eremia is probably the strongest earth girl in the game today. She's also the only earth girl who is viable as a counter to Charlotte. She can reliably beat any of the other water girls, and kills Isabelle almost instantly. Lots of girls can beat Isabelle, but killing her almost instantly means that Eremia can go assist someone else on your team very early in a match.

Chharodi is perhaps the strongest of the natural one star girls. That makes her notable largely because of the lack of strong earth girls.

If you need another earth girl besides Eremia, then Nora, Hanna, Frey, and Lilian are all farmable and natural two-star girls. A cursory look at their stats makes it look like Nora has the most hope of being useful, but a lot depends on their attack pattern, which doesn't show up in the stats.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 07:31 AM
Anyone know if Isara is worth aiming for? And are Galrose or Maim better than Perille?

Semaphore
03-27-2019, 03:13 PM
Anyone know if Isara is worth aiming for? And are Galrose or Maim better than Perille?

Galrose is awful. Isara and Maim aren't yet farmable to seven stars other than by whaling, so we really don't know how they compare. And it doesn't matter, anyway, unless you want to whale them to seven stars.

DrunkMonkGar
03-27-2019, 04:11 PM
Maim's in the arena shop right now, so you can get a decent extra chunk of shards for her.

Charlotte Owner
03-28-2019, 01:55 PM
Is it better to rank up my Charlotte to get her from 5stars to 6stars, or get her weapon Princess Alice Shard? I currently dont own her weapon

Semaphore
03-29-2019, 06:17 PM
Is it better to rank up my Charlotte to get her from 5stars to 6stars, or get her weapon Princess Alice Shard? I currently dont own her weapon

It's fine to give a character some arbitrary seven star weapon that you got from non-event raiding. But no character in the game is viable until you get her to seven stars.

The registered
04-09-2019, 11:30 AM
What do I prioritize upgrading with these shards? Skills or the stat boots?

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 11:43 PM
Have any of the hentai scenes been collected and posted somewhere?

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 03:34 PM
How can I use character shards to do a summon?

Semaphore
04-21-2019, 04:27 PM
How can I use character shards to do a summon?

If you have enough shards to summon a particular girl, then go to the character menu (bottom left corner from the main page) and the girl will be listed as "summonable". Click on her box to summon her.

Unregistered
04-21-2019, 09:55 PM
Got it, thanks. Time to get some ninja sisters

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 07:30 PM
You can unluck her gun arx. vi but what the deal here? it doesn't appear in summonable characters either.

kittylickr
05-16-2019, 02:48 AM
Please use my code 6b10314908

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 12:41 PM
I1M0276842 please use my invitation code

Unregistered
06-29-2019, 09:12 AM
Any recommendation on what to splurge contributions on raid event?

Gacha, Jewels, anything else?

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Here mine qWs0359482

Unregistered
09-10-2019, 04:54 PM

Isara is a beast. Ever since I got her to 7*, she's always been on my main arena team even against opponents with no Earth girl. She absolutely destroys any Earth and Ranger girl, including both Yidhras, and easily overpowers just about every other girl, Fire girls not excluded. About the only three opponents that can give her trouble is herself, Elnora (due to her double advantage) and Perille (strongest Fire girl). Khalis can hurt Isara, but will die before she can kill her.

Galrose is terrible, which is sad because I have her 7* too. A 500k Galrose can barely put a dent in a 350k Charlotte.

Don't have 7* Maim, but I guess it's safe to say she isn't better than Perille because she doesn't make me nervous like Perille does. Then again, if Isara had Sorcerer killer instead of Ranger I might have felt differently.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 09:19 AM
Something has happened. Like a smell of new plot / main story missions being hinted, yet unaccessible.

new movie download
05-14-2023, 01:09 AM
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving
us something informative to read?

Molvir Usa
06-17-2023, 05:14 AM
The lady, whose identification was withheld by Glaxo, mentioned
she’d been taking Paxil for anxiety when she came upon she was pregnant, Neiman said.

Molvir acquisto
06-25-2023, 02:59 AM
It’s arduous to resist getting outdoors on a beautiful, breezy
spring day -the worst form of day for seasonal allergy sufferers as
a result of the wind carries pollens on the air and other people breathe them
in and get them in the eyes, too.

baby porno
07-23-2023, 04:35 PM
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also
am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; we have developed some nice
procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks,
be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

primary school porno
07-24-2023, 01:31 PM
Hi everybody, here every person is sharing these know-how, thus it's good to read this website, and I
used to visit this website daily.