PDA

View Full Version : Sacred Sword Princesses

Pages : [1] 2 3

Keyen
02-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Looks like another game is coming:
https://www.nutaku.net/games/app/sacred-sword-princesses/

It's interesting because this one is a pure action game (with H, obviously), like Kritika and games like that. So far, I don't think we had any game like that on Nutaku (except the also pre-register TnT)

Edit: My invitation code: Amf0000328

Errant
02-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Its an existing game being added to Nutaku like Pocket Fantasy, though not sure if the original version had H-content or if that's new since the one on the app store is all ages.

Original name is Empire of Angels: Lunar Phantom. You can download the all ages version for free on android or an android emulator if you want to see what the gameplay will be like ahead of time, though Nutaku will have a browser version too. Can at least preview the game that way and see if it'll be worth putting time in for the hentai when it launches. Pocket Fantasy didn't have any changes go in that I know of when it launched on Nutaku, so I'll be checking this one out when I get a chance to see how friendly (or unfriendly) the gacha and other stuff turns out to be since I figure it'll be the same.

Edit: Its on the itunes app store too, looks like.

Keyen
02-17-2018, 01:57 PM
Good catch. I will test it out, since android games aren't the most fairer of the games. Does Nutaku has other chinese games?

I will probably do a feedback about the current version, just so people can know what they should expect.

Ramazan
02-17-2018, 02:03 PM
Couldnt liked pocket fantasy, if this one will be just like that then r.i.p hypes. I'll just trust its 4.2 rating on google play for now...

Keyen
02-17-2018, 02:35 PM
From the first 10 minutes, it's much much better than pocket fantasy:
-VIP system, but clearly not as fucked up (you don't gain access to exclusive gacha, for instance). I also got free VIP level (???). Even with Nutaku, a free account can expect a lvl 2 VIP, with a good amount of gems.
-The characters go up to 5*, but no one starts above 3*, you have to upgrade them (I'm obviously not there, but it could mean a 1* upgraded to 5* can still be useful, to be confirmed). EDIT: NVM, the base 3* can go up to 7*, so this line is useless.
-The portraits are gorgeous. Can't wait for the h-scenes.
-The characters gain exp from items, but also from battles, unlike pocket fantasy
-The game is giving lot of free currencies. I got 600 diamonds just from daily quests, while a roll is 250.
-There is currently 70 characters in the game (with 9 classes). 26 are easily farmable (you can max them by simply playing the game without rolling the gacha once). 17 are gacha only (one roll is 250, and there is 10+1, with free rolls) I doubt we will have all of them at the release (or if we do, many won't have an H-scene, i think), the rest is event only (the exact quote is "rare item, obtained by special means"), so several will probably be cut (christmas skin, for instance)
-And from a gameplay perspective, you are controlling your characters, you have several attacks (some have to be channeled) and you have an ultimate. It's not dark soul, but it's a true game. However, you can also autopilot it while you are farming.

Also, unlike pocket fantasy, the preregister page shows actual H-scenes, so we can expect a little better than the scam pocket fantasy was.

So, depending of what was your problem with pocket fantasy, this game could be a much better choice for you.

I will continue in case I encounter a deal breaker, but the core of the game is far from the swamp pocket fantasy was. But it can change with the arrival on Nutaku.

Edit: After several hours, nothing really worrying happened. The gacha is a con for people who are paying (but for a F2P player, it's good), but the rest is really nice. Let's hope the game stays like that.

Ramazan
02-17-2018, 02:41 PM
Lets hope it comes to nutaku not as a cashgrabber, all of the games do that, i cant read japanese dammit im tired of moonrunes on dmm but they release all the good games <.<

Keyen
02-17-2018, 03:09 PM
Yep, it's up to Nutaku. But from my short experience, it's, in its current form, very far from being a P2W.

Kotono
02-17-2018, 11:34 PM
Tried it out for a while, but got to say that I'm not too fond of the combat. I find it quite silly that we bring along 3 characters, and only one of them can fight at a time - aside from the friend character.

Errant
02-18-2018, 01:35 AM
I was able to spend some time on it as well, and my impressions are all the same as Keyen's. Game is pretty generous when it comes to freebies, and you get max rarity characters and tickets that guarantee max rarity characters from the gacha just from log in bonuses.

The gacha didn't list the chances for getting characters anywhere that I could see which I don't like, hate not knowing the odds. It does give a free roll that comes back after 50 hours, so a freebie every two days is nice. There's a bar that fills up that guarantees you get a character after 10 draws from the gacha, which is also nice. On top of that, the first free draw you do as part of the tutorial seems to always give a random max rarity character. There's plenty of offers floating around and ways to spend money on characters and diamonds which is no surprise, but honestly it actually feels pretty F2P friendly.

Its not the greatest game out there, but at least it gives you a lot of free stuff and cute girls to collect. The art for the girls is really, really good when in motion. Can you say...jiggle physics? From the pre-reg page on Nutaku it sounds like only the higher rarity girls will have the fully nude idle animations that react when you click on them, though after seeing their rarities in game I think even 1* girls get the standard H-scenes.

As an aside we already know there's H-content going to be there at launch from the trailer so we don't have to worry about it being added in like with Pocket Fantasy, but there could be H-scenes for every girl already. The all ages app has the character voices in Chinese, but the Nutaku trailer has them all in Japanese. Considering there's another studio name attached to it as well (Hope instead of Auer like in the all ages app) and...

...looks like we're getting the Japanese version of the game. I stopped and started looking around halfway through typing this and sure enough, its under the name Lunapri in Japan. Same game, but some differences in the art. If it already has an R-18 version in there, then we may be getting the full H-content sooner than we thought.

As I'm typing this, quick google search found me some gameplay of the Japanese version. Same gameplay, but some minor differences. Looks like characters have higher rarities, and the gacha DOES display the rates. I'll post with any more notable changes I can find later.

Edit: Some quick differences I'll post before bed. Character rarities are different, instead of 1* to 3* they range from 3* to 5*. However, all characters can still be upgraded in rarity, and all of them max out at 9*. A 5* and 3* will both end up at 9* in the end, just that 5* will need fewer upgrades to get there. Don't know if they'll both be at the same power at the end, or if the 5* character will be stronger. Probably, considering how these games work.

Also the gacha is much cheaper. 70 diamonds for a single pull, 700 for 10, down from 250/2500. I don't know if this version is as generous with freebies, though.

Edit 2: I've gotten my hands on the Japanese version. Appears to be all ages as well, if there is an H version outside the one coming to Nutaku, it currently eludes me. I think I just killed a dragon with tits. Will update more tomorrow.

Keyen
02-18-2018, 08:14 AM
Tried it out for a while, but got to say that I'm not too fond of the combat. I find it quite silly that we bring along 3 characters, and only one of them can fight at a time - aside from the friend character.
Yes, it can be strange, but you should think of them as multiple lives and/or tools for elemental weaknesses. !but yeah, a healer is quite useless in pve mode.

Also the gacha is much cheaper. 70 diamonds for a single pull, 700 for 10, down from 250/2500. I don't know if this version is as generous with freebies, though.
It's... different. While the chinese version grants much more pull/day (the jp doesn't give diamond at all from dailies), the JP version doesn't bother with shards in the gacha, you get immediately a character. I think the chinese one is still more F2P friendly for several reasons. But yeah, the JP one has more chance to be the one Nutaku will use (closer to what they usually do).

However, the good point is the fact 3* can get as strong as 5*, more or less. At least, that's what I believe comparing the BP at low lvl (it may change later, or the skills may be broken).

EDiT: Checked the trailer once again, and the version presented is the chinese one (1* to 3*), so, let's get our hope up. If they don't butcher the daily quests, the game will be very friendly.

Aidoru
02-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Not a big fan of VIP systems, so let's hope this game is worth spending something on for at least a tier or two. Liking the artwork and really glad they're making a desktop version.

Glad to see the chibi battle sprites look like their character and not some lazily made deformed human like in Crystal Maiden.

Keyen
02-18-2018, 09:28 AM
Not a big fan of VIP systems, so let's hope this game is worth spending something on for at least a tier or two. Liking the artwork and really glad they're making a desktop version.

Glad to see the chibi battle sprites look like their character and not some lazily made deformed human like in Crystal Maiden.
The VIP system (I covered more or less everything, except something about proofs of infinity, no idea what it is):
-You can use diamonds to buy gold, stamina and arena tickets more often
-You have a bigger shop (but price are way too expensive anyway), but you don't get better deals.
-Bigger friendlist
-Can use more often the world channel
-You can reset the hard mode (and you have more uses/day)
-You get commodities each day (instant stage tickets, for instance)
-You can make instant several things in the game.

Everything is more or less unlocked at VIP 4 (you get the multiple instant clear, which is pretty useless), after that, you only gain bigger numbers on the amount of time you can buy something.

The VIP 3 is very nice however, and it looks like it's not that hard to achieve even in F2P (with the free vip/day, you can achieve it in one month, and it's not counting the free nutaku gold). If you intend to spend a little bit, you may want to aim for that. It can change after the nutaku release, however.

Errant
02-18-2018, 10:41 AM
Thanks for all the info, Keyen. Don't know what will change/what we'll get exactly for the Nutaku version, so I'll just treat what I played as a preview for now.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 12:33 PM
You can get VIP in this game using in-game currency? I've never seen a game that does that, they're usually increased via charging real cash and not from obtaining/using in-game currency.

Keyen
02-18-2018, 12:46 PM
You can get VIP in this game using in-game currency? I've never seen a game that does that, they're usually increased via charging real cash and not from obtaining/using in-game currency.

You don't even have to spend anything. Basically, you have some daily quests which can fill the VIP bar (which is also filled up when you buy diamond)

However, it's not really that quick (~3 days for VIP 2, 1 month for VIP 3, 3 months for VIP 4, the eternity for more), and it require a good amount of playing each day (at least one hour, maybe more). And we have no clues on if it will be kept on the Nutaku version.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 02:11 PM
That's pretty cool, I just hope nutaku doesnt change it.

TiamatRoar
02-18-2018, 02:52 PM
Oh, I remember this game. Or at least, the Empire of Angels version.

Too bad it doesn't let you have all three characters on the field at once. In the end, I left the game because of that for other games that... well, did (that and because there weren't any new servers, as competing against other players with months head start on you sucks).

To add insult to injury, the game engine was clearly capable of it as shown by the friends system but they wasted that gameplay feature on... well, the friends system. *shrug* From what an armor blitz dev said on discord, such a system is actually quite network intensive so I really feel it's kind of a waste but I guess lots of other people like that sort of thing or else developers wouldn't keep adding it.

I might consider starting on this one if only to see what it's like to be on a new server and because it has added content. ...or at least, added h-scene content, but maybe it'll have other new features and such too.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the heads-up about the all age version. Gave it a try and the 2d art looks very nice. Can't say the same about the in game models though, but still a huge improvement over pocket fantasy.

Of 'course, after doing the first handful of missions I uninstalled. Why bother getting into it when I'm just gonna be starting over when the better version comes out?

(and considering the all ages version is already out in English, (and an actually H version is out in jp already?) I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Nutaku version drops this week or next week)

Draghorn
02-20-2018, 12:00 AM
I generally hate VIP systems, since it generally represents a bunch of stuff/systems I'll be locked out of. (I'm pretty much always a free player in F2P games.) Never seen a VIP system with earnable levels before.

TiamatRoar
02-20-2018, 12:24 AM
I've seen it in Chaos Online (IE Goddess of War. Now a dead game) and Heroes of Skyrealm. And maybe a couple others. In all cases (probably cause the business model is so formulaic by now that they're all using the same formulas) though, it's really only practical for like, VIP 3 or 4. Anything beyond that would literally take 2+ years or whatever.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:48 AM
Check Nutaku fb page looks like this game will be downloadable which sux :/

Kotono
02-23-2018, 07:10 AM
Well yeah it is downloadable. It is a mobile game, so it would have to be downloaded to be played.

Keyen
03-01-2018, 03:40 AM
It's prereleased. And from the very first look (the minigame while downloading) it looks closer to the chinese version than the japanese one. Will confirm/infirm/add additional information.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Too bad its Windows only

Keyen
03-01-2018, 03:58 AM
The only version prereleased was the android one. You can play it with bluestacks/now/your phone/tablet.

Edit: woops, you are right.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 03:59 AM
PC version is too check downloadable games tab

Keyen
03-01-2018, 04:51 AM
The system is different from both mobile version.

-No VIP system
-Only few characters have fragments now (it means Gacha is required for most of the characters)
-However, we get 120 diamonds per day, the gacha is 600, but there is (almost, and only for 3*) no more fragment in gacha. We get a roll per 5 days (minimum) and there is a guaranted 2* after 10 rolls.

The system is fair enough. No backstab from Nutaku. A F2P player should be able to get all characters. However, I hugely recommand getting at least 300 nutaku gold on a new account for the 3000 diamonds deal if you connect every day for a month.

My invitation code: Amf0000328 (You can put in the profil, click in the upper left corner)

Errant
03-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Here's my friend/invitation code: Ytr0000729

It doubles as a friend code, can use it to look up people and friend them under the friend tab.

Aidoru
03-01-2018, 04:13 PM
So far, the biggest turn off is finding there is PvP with score based rewards.

Hopefully events don't utilize any ranking based rewards.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 06:04 PM
So no VIP? Did they move any of its features around or was it just removed completed?

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 06:05 PM
completely*

TiamatRoar
03-01-2018, 06:48 PM
My friend code is zDD0000884

Xenrir
03-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Hm, so it's a 3% rate on 3*s, and Superhippo is involved. Can't say I don't have a bad feeling about this. Guess it depends on how generous they are with currency and tickets, or what the rarities of event girls are.

Good news is that it looks like it'd be an insanely fast reroll if you wanted to try and secure two 3* girls (one from guaranteed, other along the way) using the tutorial missions to fund the step up - Of course, you'd lose your prereg rewards. I can't even remember what they were.

Kotono
03-01-2018, 07:59 PM
It was 600 diamonds.

Xenrir
03-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Ah right, thanks Kotono.

Did a a few trial runs to test rerolls after my main account didn't get the 3* I wanted out of the 3 (Got the healer girl instead of Isabelle), and I think the best strategy is simply skip through the story as quickly as possible until you get to the gacha, and then use your discount 2 pulls in step up to try and get a 3*. Rinse and repeat. Takes only a few minutes and you have a guaranteed 600 diamonds for pulls from the matching minigame on the startup screen.

Ran into a concern on my first run through, and that was shards for 2*+ rarity character evolutions.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Is this going to be one of those games that has a new server like every week? Common among Chinese browser games and a real good way at killing the community.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 10:44 PM
I'd have to argue there's no community in these games to be worried about killing.

Because this type of game is pretty much entirely a "power race", new players are completely boned if they don't keep coming out with new servers for 'em where they stand a fighting chance.

TiamatRoar
03-02-2018, 12:24 AM
Unless the mobile version changed from when I last played it (and maybe it did. It's been like, a year), they seem to have streamlined a few things and got rid of some of the particularly stupid cash shop mechanics. Like that utterly infuriating one where you couldn't de-equip an item from a character without an equipment oil.

Funny thing is, the equipment oil is still mentioned in the tutorial for this game. It just no longer is needed and no longer exists as far as I know (thank goodness)

Keyen
03-02-2018, 06:17 AM
I'd have to argue there's no community in these games to be worried about killing.

Because this type of game is pretty much entirely a "power race", new players are completely boned if they don't keep coming out with new servers for 'em where they stand a fighting chance.
There is no power race anywhere is the game, unlike pocket fantasy. The only "power race" is the arena (it's a bit logical) and it's 100% avoidable if you don't like it. No exclusive character or whatever.

But yeah, I like the current version a lot. Both the chinese version and the Japanese one had things which made me worry (The fact max stars were different depending of the starting star of character in chinese version, the fact you had no free draw in japanese one), but the Nutaku version is curiously really, really fair on that.

Anyway, pro tips: Don't waste time on reroll, the current 3* will be quickly outclassed by the 1*. By the way, don't waste too much ressources on 2* either. 3* are good for the first months, but Trisha, Naladia and Elnora will be everyone core for a long time.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 07:55 AM
It's prereleased. And from the very first look (the minigame while downloading) it looks closer to the chinese version than the japanese one. Will confirm/infirm/add additional information.

Where can you download it?
I check both mobile games and downloadable games and it wasnt there.
There is still only pre-registration on nutaku as far as I could find.

Keyen
03-02-2018, 08:40 AM
You need a VPN to canada (hence the prereleased and not "released") to access it (but it's not required to play).

Here is a mega link to the installer, should work, but no guarantee:
https://mega.nz/#!zpYBWJoR!TX4JLdJkDrytAZEr-FWoYsdRtnanbKcQ3-kk9cjZgXg

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 09:25 AM
Ok thanks will check it out :D

Xenrir
03-02-2018, 12:27 PM
But yeah, I like the current version a lot. Both the chinese version and the Japanese one had things which made me worry (The fact max stars were different depending of the starting star of character in chinese version, the fact you had no free draw in japanese one), but the Nutaku version is curiously really, really fair on that.

Anyway, pro tips: Don't waste time on reroll, the current 3* will be quickly outclassed by the 1*. By the way, don't waste too much ressources on 2* either. 3* are good for the first months, but Trisha, Naladia and Elnora will be everyone core for a long time.

Oh, so the 1* characters do go up to 7* in this version? Wasn't sure if they'd stop being able to evolve at 5, and you'd just be sitting there with an ugly 2 empty stars forever.

On your 2nd point, would you mind expanding on 2-3*s being quickly outclassed? Does this mean that my suspicion about shards for 2*+ characters only coming from what seems to be gacha is true? If that's the case, is there even a damned point to pulling? You'd need an unholy amount of dupes, and good luck getting multiple copies of a 3*. I just hope event characters make up for the gacha being useless, if that's the case. Shame though, the 2-3* characters have better designs and art than the 1*s, as expected.

Dip
03-02-2018, 12:57 PM
I hit the lvl cap on my oh my characters and i need 30 essences and stuff like that. Is there a faster way ro get them beside doing a daily every 11 hours to get them.

Keyen
03-02-2018, 01:29 PM
On your 2nd point, would you mind expanding on 2-3*s being quickly outclassed? Does this mean that my suspicion about shards for 2*+ characters only coming from what seems to be gacha is true? If that's the case, is there even a damned point to pulling? You'd need an unholy amount of dupes, and good luck getting multiple copies of a 3*. I just hope event characters make up for the gacha being useless, if that's the case. Shame though, the 2-3* characters have better designs and art than the 1*s, as expected.

You are completly right and that's exactly why 1* will quickly crush 2* and 3*. You need premium gacha for 2*+ shards. And the stats are not lower (or in a very minor way, which will be quickly forgotten when you will have 1 or 2 more stars).

You get also 1* shards from friend and basic gacha, and among them, you get Trisha, Naladia and Elnora shards while farming the hard mode (there is a 4rd farmable character as well, but she is earth/archer, which is a doublon with Trisha being earth and Elnora being an archer).

Trisha, especially, is a 3* for free (since you get enough shards just by login during the first week) with a 3* special weapon (from the login and another achievement). So she is 2345345353% worth it to farm.

Tomorrow (3rd day), she will be 3*; I have already farmed 30 shards.

However, an exception can be made for Claire (3*). She heals, and it's rare. So, you may want her in arena and/or in tower of trial.

As for pulling, I will spend my first 6K diamonds into the equipment gacha. With a little luck, I will get a pair of wings. After that, yeah, I will pull the premium gacha, just for the sake of collection.

Aidoru
03-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Are the chests in cleansing worth spending 20 diamonds to open?

Errant
03-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Luckily there looks to be F2P ways to get shards for 2*+ characters. Once you hit Squad level 18 you unlock event missions, and there's an event mission right now that rewards Khalis shards (3* wind archer from the gacha.) Probably need to do the lv50 quest to farm it somewhat efficiently, but at least the option exists. Hopefully its at least a little reasonable so getting higher rarity and upgrading characters isn't entirely reliant on the gacha.

What you said about Trisha still holds true though, with shards for her just rolling in through the log in bonus. Probably going to be very strong for a long time, at least until we get to the point where we can farm higher end sources of shards.

Xenrir
03-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Great, thanks for the writeup, Keyen. Looks like 1* characters are the only real option for the future. Thankfully it turns out there's a 1* I actually like the look of a lot (Zephyr), so praying to RNGesus for her shards is going to be my life for the next while.

Is there by any chance a wiki for this game's other versions floating around? I'm still highly curious about the event girls, and how good they are, and if you can get them to 7* from their events.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Is there going to be progress/character wipe after official release?

Errant
03-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Great, thanks for the writeup, Keyen. Looks like 1* characters are the only real option for the future. Thankfully it turns out there's a 1* I actually like the look of a lot (Zephyr), so praying to RNGesus for her shards is going to be my life for the next while.

Is there by any chance a wiki for this game's other versions floating around? I'm still highly curious about the event girls, and how good they are, and if you can get them to 7* from their events.

Just want to reiterate that the event that's out right now is literally for one of the 3* gacha characters. I've gotten shards off the easiest difficulty, though its probably not feasible to actually get enough for the character outside the harder two difficulties for the quest. Remember that if you don't have the character yet, then farming up enough shards lets you claim them.

Keyen
03-02-2018, 06:05 PM
The problem is not getting the character. The problem is getting her at 7*. And you won't get her at 7* until a fucking large amount of time. For an efficacity not guaranted to be superior of a 1*.

Errant
03-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Sorry, I should have clarified. 1* are definitely going to be much stronger with how much easier they are to upgrade, especially with Trisha basically becoming 3* for free. I was just trying to point out that (hopefully) there will be ways to get a character you like outside of gacha.

Wasn't trying to imply grinding out events for 3* was going to give best team performance, the collector inside me was just excited to see you can nab characters outside of the gacha, heh. :grin:

Xenrir
03-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Valid point, of course. Getting the 3* is nice, but I wonder if it's feasible to reach 7* via the event missions?
Definitely a nice addition to find a way to get them, though. Wonder how long that'll be around before it rotates out.

Of course it had to be the 3* I had the least interest in, eh? :^)
I wonder if Isabelle will have another way to obtain her eventually.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Is everyone having issues crafting raid gear or is it just me?

makinaz
03-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Is everyone having issues crafting raid gear or is it just me?

It's because there is a visual bug. They cost much more than 10 shards. It's being fixed soon.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 04:30 AM
So everyone fucking playing this already and i need a fucking vpn to play... unless i want to fall behind 3 months or so like with crystal maidens... Fuck this, Nutaku, seriously

Keyen
03-03-2018, 05:43 AM
I gave the link to the apk a bit before. You download, you play, no need for vpn.

Keyen
03-03-2018, 06:54 AM
I stand corrected on one point: It is possible to farm shards of 3* in the event missions. They will rotate, but it's not an "event" in the nutaku sense of the term. So you can maximize a 3*.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 09:08 AM
Is there a general goal one should prioritize in this game using AP? Like should I do the main scenario or rather how far should I bother going? Farm equipment? Or maybe just start event farming for the 3star girl?

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Hmm after a bit of playing I have to say it isnt half bad though there are currently like 2 things I find a bit annoying/could use an improvement.
First is the fact that you cant hasten the animations etc when you finish battles. You are pretty much wasting time for no reason because you have to wait for all that info to be displayed.
Second thing: it would be nice if they provided names of items which can drop if you howered above the icon as some things which drop dont match the icon so you dont know if it just looks different but is the item which should drop or if it is something else.

Errant
03-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Hey Keyen, let me know if a spot opens up in your league. My friend code is Ytr0000729.

TiamatRoar
03-03-2018, 04:19 PM
Stupid scaling PvP tower of trials. Cripes, nothing like meeting some of the strongest players on the server on floor 1. What the hell is this crap? If the game's going to be THAT hardcore, maybe I shouldn't bother after all.

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Also it needs a group chat when you form a party for those bosses so you can communicate with others if they are fine to start with less people etc.

TiamatRoar
03-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Just realized that's not even a player I'm up against in tower of trials. It's a friggin' place holder NPC that's way stronger than most players (but still not as strong as the strongest players because they don't have a "lopsided" team where there's one superstar ringer like all the top players currently do, which is how I'm able to identify it as a placeholder dummy)

...still lame. Bah.

Xenrir
03-03-2018, 04:45 PM
I stand corrected on one point: It is possible to farm shards of 3* in the event missions. They will rotate, but it's not an "event" in the nutaku sense of the term. So you can maximize a 3*.

Well damn, that's an interesting catch. Where'd you find that? Great to hear they're not just time-limited missions, though.

Keyen
03-03-2018, 04:48 PM
On discord with the devs.

Xenrir
03-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Glad to hear that, then. Definitely helps ease my mind, as I'd thought Superhippo would attempt to nickel and dime everyone again as we've seen with the other games they've been involved with (Sengoku Providence especially). Devs must be pretty decent guys, then - this seems a lot friendlier to low spenders/F2P than anticipated a few days ago.

Did they give any info on what the rotations are going to look like in terms of time?

TiamatRoar
03-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Yea, I wish I knew the expiration date on the current 3 star girl. And when she'll cycle back so I can finish her. ...over the course of a year or so to 7 star.
Meep.

Errant
03-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Is there an easier way to get the materials to raise the level cap from 40 to 50 other than doing the lv30 elemental daily enough to craft the materials? I don't know if the lv50 daily is even possible with already having a lv50 character.

And do you have a link for the discord? Couldn't find anything on the game's page on nutaku.

Keyen
03-04-2018, 01:57 PM
https://discord.gg/x7p2MyA

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 08:38 AM
Hey guys,
can anyone provide the updated apk file? :) Just got a message about upgrade but cant access it through nutaku as it is not available there yet for most.

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Ok nevermind. Managed to get it by using vpn addon for opera and switching to canada :D

Aidoru
03-05-2018, 03:37 PM
I see they basically killed off any reason to join others in raid. This new drop rate is awful. I just got 2 drops out of 10 raids as support.

Hopefully the harder levels drop more or something because this is a rather large turn off. Raids gave me something to do in this game while AP and PvP stamina were used up, I'm not even sure if I should bother anymore.

Kotono
03-05-2018, 06:33 PM
Level 30 boss is supposed to be guaranteed.... supposedly.

Also, for those needing the PC version update without VPN - or to start even, this is the latest client download for WINDOWS
http://tstorage.info/x1uq75mqr0x9

TiamatRoar
03-05-2018, 08:10 PM
30 boss is only gauranteed for the team leader (and even then, it's just the treasure chest that contains a shard). It does offer a 2.2x drop rate compared to the level 10 boss though.

random6678
03-06-2018, 09:16 AM
How do you reroll? Other than create new nutaku account?

Arkinum
03-06-2018, 10:40 AM
I'm kind of enjoying this game. The gamepaly is fairly simple but fun enough. I like the fact that they made it a client instead of browser based. I think the chibi 3d models could use a bit more polys, but I understand that they probably intended this game to run on a tablet.

My only real gripe is the story. It has to be one of the cringest ones I've read in a while. The MC is a massive cuck and what the fuck is up with all this white knight/3ed wave feminist shit about consent?! It's a fucking world with NO men! How the fuck did they develop the idea of "consent"?! This is like the most unpowerful, power fantasy ever! Is this story even translated right?! God I want to pull my hair out every time Naladia says something! This is possibly shitest isekai I have ever read.... I'm at chapter 2, someone please tell me it gets better.....

makinaz
03-06-2018, 12:14 PM
I'm kind of enjoying this game. The gamepaly is fairly simple but fun enough. I like the fact that they made it a client instead of browser based. I think the chibi 3d models could use a bit more polys, but I understand that they probably intended this game to run on a tablet.

My only real gripe is the story. It has to be one of the cringest ones I've read in a while. The MC is a massive cuck and what the fuck is up with all this white knight/3ed wave feminist shit about consent?! It's a fucking world with NO men! How the fuck did they develop the idea of "consent"?! This is like the most unpowerful, power fantasy ever! Is this story even translated right?! God I want to pull my hair out every time Naladia says something! This is possibly shitest isekai I have ever read.... I'm at chapter 2, someone please tell me it gets better.....

The original game had no males at all unless I'm mistaken. The male was written in so Nutaku could sell a porn game.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Wait, did this come out? I was looking forward to a new game and I see nothing on nutaku.

Arkinum
03-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Wait, did this come out? I was looking forward to a new game and I see nothing on nutaku.

Check the downloadable games section for the installer.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 01:14 PM
The game is pretty good but they really need to fine tune the AP regen/ requirements for battles + coin drops..
I am pretty much stuck with getting stronger because most of my AP gets used up on story or daily missions to get elemental fragments to unlock higher levels. And when I finally unlock them I cant even properly level up the girls because it cost coins... seriously why using xp books or unlocking higher level cost coins and shit ton at that. Regular instances provide pretty much nothing in terms of xp considering the amount you need to level up.
And when I finally have some leftover coins to level up my gear I cant because I lack the materials because I dont have AP to do bunch of runs in instances...It is like never-ending circle...

thatoneguyfromwork
03-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Check the downloadable games section for the installer.

Oh, I'm guessing I must not live in the right region. It's still listed as coming soon. Lame, I wanted to start something new that that Monofufu is on the way out.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Oh, I'm guessing I must not live in the right region. It's still listed as coming soon. Lame, I wanted to start something new that that Monofufu is on the way out.

Just use vpn and switch to canada and then you will be able to download it from nutaku. I never really used the service but I managed to do it pretty easily through opera vpn addon called tunnelbear.

TiamatRoar
03-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Yea, you only need the VPN to download. You can disable/turn it off or remove it after you got the download (though I suggest keeping it on your computer in case you need to redownload for a major patch)

Aidoru
03-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Feels like they've been nerfing drop rates on everything important in this game. I can barely get a Khalis shard out of 100 stamina clearing normal and hard (when a decent support appears).

I worry about how difficult it will be for a free player to max anything in this game at this rate.

Errant
03-07-2018, 04:18 PM
I dropped the game myself for similar reasons. I was going to write a big review on my experiences but I'll try to sum it up in a shorter format.

I like how the combat works, the idea of upgrading and collecting various characters, and swapping them in and out of battle as needed.

What I don't like is how long everything takes to max out, and how they keep repeatedly nerfing drops as you mentioned. I know its soft launch and there's a lot of balancing going on, but I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt for one major reason. There's a reason this version is so different from the Taiwanese/English and Japanese versions.

Apparently the Taiwanese version of the game failed to make enough money and its servers went down. This studio bought the rights and assets for the game, slapped on a new name and worked in a new plot to make it an H game. They also stripped out almost all of the freebies from the other two versions, and made it so there are only 4 1* girls you can farm quests to upgrade. Sure, you can still get everything in the game free technically, just expect it to take 6 months to max out a girl. That's far too long just to unlock the ability to have a 7* girl naked in her idle pose for me.

They took a game that failed and made it worse. So yeah, I'm not spending any more time on this one.

Tfmtfm
03-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Yea, you only need the VPN to download. You can disable/turn it off or remove it after you got the download (though I suggest keeping it on your computer in case you need to redownload for a major patch)
Unless I'm missing something don't you need to login to download the game? Once you login you can't DL the game.

Tfmtfm
03-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Unless I'm missing something don't you need to login to download the game? Once you login you can't DL the game.

EDIT: nvm I had to refresh it to get it to stick.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 11:06 AM
For a client based game, this game sure runs awful. It might load faster than browser games but it has so many crashes and bugs. I've run into the problem where the game doesn't even start up properly enough times to lose count. Sometimes it gets to the start page and loads forever and other times I can't even get pass the start page because it doesn't respond to my clicking. This doesn't even include the random errors you get that crashes the game.

There already seems to be a trend of hackers with 200 mil and higher power, not a surprise if you're just going to give out the game files.

Disliking the stamina system. Just as bad as Crystal Maiden, only slightly better because of having some ways to get some AP back but still an issue when trying to farm anything in the game as anything past normal difficult cost twice as much to run and the drop rates are complete garbage.

Tfmtfm
03-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Od, I've seen no slowdown or graphical bugs of note. And again, we are playing a game that is still being tested or sorts. Not sure if a wipe is being planed or something but I hope the issues people mentioned earlier get addressed. Translation could use work in some spots but it isn't Millennium War Aigis-bad.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Any confirmation on if hrs progress made here will be wiped on full relour por not ? I would rereally like to kea Also are there servers we can pick between or do we just start automatically?

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Any confirmation on if hrs progress made here will be wiped on full relour por not ? I would rereally like to kea ). Also are there servers we can pick between or do we just start automatically?

Our* release* or* really* know*

Jesus. Typing on a phone is annoying.

Kotono
03-09-2018, 02:25 AM
Progress will not be wiped. They would open new server(s) instead.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 03:26 AM
Progress will not be wiped. They would open new server(s) instead.

Good to know. It would be bad if NA and other players could not play on equal starts if there were no new servers. Thank you for informing us.

Nitewolf
03-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Where do you see how many "support chances" you have left for being able to get drops from joining other raid parties? I can't find it anywhere.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Where do you see how many "support chances" you have left for being able to get drops from joining other raid parties? I can't find it anywhere.

you can do it infinitely

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 04:45 PM
The battle system is great and so is the story. I mean, for an H-Game.

I had fun for like 2 hours. Then I was out of AP and I got a feel for how all the mechanics basically work.

And now it's like... ehhhh.... It's ok.

The H-scenes don't look that good, which is nuts because the regular story animations are awesome. But if they're just add-ons then I get it. The team system kind of seems like I don't need the other two heroes and should just invest everything on one girl, and the equipment seems to just be stat sticks. Everything else is just a grind. Of course all these games are grinds but you can't even sweep well.

Well, games which take shards to evolve never work out. You're just not gonna get those shards bro.

MagicSpice
03-09-2018, 07:08 PM
given all the stuff i'm hearing, this game sounds like it's gonna be a bigger grind fest than Kanpani Girls....

i never got anyone past lv55 in that game and the max was lv80 i think. plus the storyline ate you for breakfast without good gear and that was a huge grindfest...

Arkinum
03-10-2018, 09:44 AM
"The team system kind of seems like I don't need the other two heroes and should just invest everything on one girl".

Elemental alignment becomes more important latter on. And if you want to play arena and tower challenge, then it's good to have more heroines.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 11:14 AM
From my limited experience I would say focus on 2-3 girls ideally of different type (melee/range/mage-support)) is the way to go. I am currently stuck because I spread my resources too much especially among melee so now it will take me a long time to build at least one character up enough to be able to be at least remotely useful in lvl 30 raids or be able to clear lvl 30 event maps with ease. Sure you will get there eventually but you will waste quite a bit of time. I am glad I tried it in pretty much pre-release state for most unless you use vpn. It has been a good learning experience if I ever decide to play it when it is officially released.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 04:42 AM
Level 30 boss is supposed to be guaranteed.... supposedly.

Also, for those needing the PC version update without VPN - or to start even, this is the latest client download for WINDOWS

Thanks alot! Couldnt be arsed with vpn but will try this

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Is the game size really 1.7 Gb guys ?
If yes, to bad i can't play it ("-_-)

MachThreeSlug
03-13-2018, 04:24 AM
The game updated. Download the new client to play it.

Nitewolf
03-13-2018, 05:33 AM
I don't know what the hell they were thinking with the changes to crafting XP-books. Before you gained some XP-value while paying money for the crafting, now you lose XP-value and pay money.

Darksoullo
03-13-2018, 05:43 AM
Any kind soul able to place the updated client on a hosting site?

Kotono
03-13-2018, 05:57 AM
Updated my post with it.

Draghorn
03-13-2018, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the updated download link, Kotono. ^_^

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 04:22 PM
Updated my post with it.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I downloaded it and it's infinite " Now Loading..."? Music is playing so it's not freezing and the wings are moving on loading but it never loads? I let it sit for about 10 mins and nothing happened.

Kotono
03-13-2018, 04:44 PM
Something you have installed could be blocking the download it would be trying to grab.

Aidoru
03-13-2018, 05:19 PM
When I got that, it was just game running poorly. Restarting it usually works, maybe a couple times.

Arkinum
03-14-2018, 02:56 PM
If any dev's are following this thread (too lazy to use Discord). It would be nice if we have an audio cue when people join or leave raids.

It probably won't be much of an issue getting participants when the game gets a full launch, but I still think it would be beneficial to those that like to alt-tab and do something else while waiting for people to join.

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 12:53 PM
Okay so is the CRIT stat related to crit damage or to crit rate???

Because I''m thinking of doing some crit stuff with Trish and Berserker set maybe. And I'd like to know what the numbers actually mean for CRIT

Kotono
03-15-2018, 04:51 PM
Okay so is the CRIT stat related to crit damage or to crit rate???

Because I''m thinking of doing some crit stuff with Trish and Berserker set maybe. And I'd like to know what the numbers actually mean for CRIT

This stuff has not been clearly defined, but it certainly affect chance to crit.

Also, game has gone into official launch. Can get the new clients from the nutaku game pages:
PC: https://www.nutaku.net/games/download/sacred-sword-princesses-dl/
Android: https://www.nutaku.net/games/app/sacred-sword-princesses/

For those that choose to start on S1, feel free to use my invite code. :sweat:

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 08:29 PM
i just started the Game, but it takes forever on the "Now Loading..." screen. (the screen with the blue wings)

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 08:39 PM
Didn't have any trouble installing Crystal Maidens (including updating this morning) or armor blitz on my phone, but this one, I download it, it goes to "install blocked", I click settings, check unknown sources, hit ok, it asks if I want to install, I hit install, it goes to installing...
Then pops to "App not installed".

(I had installed the google play version earlier, but quickly uninstalled it because, why bother?)

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 10:22 PM
OK seriously... how do I switch this to English? I accidentally clicked moonspeak and now I cant find the folder where the data is located to have it give me the prompt again. Please help.

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 10:56 PM
How do you get past the "Now Loading" screen?? Constantly getting stuck there

Ramazan
03-16-2018, 12:43 AM
OK seriously... how do I switch this to English? I accidentally clicked moonspeak and now I cant find the folder where the data is located to have it give me the prompt again. Please help.

U can do it from the settings menu in game.

Lewdidimus
03-16-2018, 02:49 AM
Hey, wasn't expecting it to be fully released already!

Are there any important tips to know for brand new players going in?

It started me on server 2 - Trisha, if anyone on there wants to extend an invitation code. :)

Mine is: NwM0006423

starburst98
03-16-2018, 04:37 AM
sorry lewdidmus, already at level 12 in one day, and can't use codes 10+ (mine is Md70001990 just fyi)

so what i am seeing is try to focus one character so they can get the stuff to help other characters level faster. and it should probably be trisha because free three star boost and weapon and all that good shit. then use her earth powers to do the level 30 dungeon for books to boost the others faster?

also, the story is like a toned down Parallel Paradise. in that thing girls die at t the age of 20 if they don't get dick because evil god, and the civilization is falling into ruin as no one lives long enough to become a master craftsman or anything, new girls come out of a central castle in groups every month with no memory of what happened within. MC-kun appears and while he is tempted to go down the path of just constant sex he decides that stopping the evil god would be better (he does still dick a few of them though).

Kusho
03-16-2018, 05:28 AM
Invi Code, me on S2.Trisha

uNX0001314

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 05:42 AM
Inv. Code: kZV0005397
1st srv, thx

Kotono
03-16-2018, 06:17 AM
How do you get past the "Now Loading" screen?? Constantly getting stuck there

They released a new client version that is supposed to help with this problem.

Bruceski
03-16-2018, 11:19 AM
When doing raids solo (because the wait for folks to join gets tedious for just 10 more friend points) sometimes I get three rewards, sometimes I only get two. It is random or is something weird going on?

Keyen
03-16-2018, 12:24 PM
Hey, wasn't expecting it to be fully released already!

Are there any important tips to know for brand new players going in?

It started me on server 2 - Trisha, if anyone on there wants to extend an invitation code. :)

Mine is: NwM0006423

Don't spread yourself. Focus on few characters (3 or 4, one for each element max). Best candidates are 1* characters, and in particular Trisha, Naladia and Elnora, because their shards can easily be farmed. 3* are stronger at the very start, but you can't evolve them past 3* except if you are spending a lot.

starburst98
03-16-2018, 05:59 PM
When doing raids solo (because the wait for folks to join gets tedious for just 10 more friend points) sometimes I get three rewards, sometimes I only get two. It is random or is something weird going on?

random, seen non solos get 3-4 because of the +1.

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 07:50 PM
2nd server
invite code : 5bs0015518

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 08:15 PM
Stupid question. 3* mission lvl 3 Quelder Village:
Star 3: Including friends, use at least 3 ranged characters.

I've done the mission with all 3 of my characters being ranged + ranged friend, and didn't get the 3rd star. (2 of mine and friend also fire, and definitely under 2 minutes)

what am I missing?

Lucifer
03-16-2018, 08:42 PM

I've done the mission with all 3 of my characters being ranged + ranged friend, and didn't get the 3rd star. (2 of mine and friend also fire, and definitely under 2 minutes)

what am I missing?

Had to do it twice to count. And made sure it was exactly 3 ranged including friend and that they were all different characters. Not sure if that mattered but I wanted to be sure.

BigBobs
03-16-2018, 08:47 PM

what am I missing?

Are you including mages in your ranged total, because they don't count. Only the archer symbol (this was my issue when I had the same problem).

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 10:55 PM
Which characters are the strongest for group makeup, and which should be focused first?

Lewdidimus
03-16-2018, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the tips, Starburst98 and Keyen. Looking at the shards system, I can see why it's advantageous to focus on Trisha, Naladia and Elnora. There's also Chharodi but she would be a second earth-element, so I'm assuming it's not worth using her over Trisha who can be upgraded earlier?

As a follow-up question, should equipment just be upgraded when you get it, or is it better to craft?

Bruceski
03-16-2018, 11:29 PM
Every couple of hours the event missions gets a (!) notification but it's still just Khalis there. Anyone know what's up with that?

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 11:48 PM
Had to do it twice to count. And made sure it was exactly 3 ranged including friend and that they were all different characters. Not sure if that mattered but I wanted to be sure.

That did it for me. 3 different ranged + 1 ranged friend (copy of my leader) didn't work. I had earlier tried:
3 ranged + 1 non-ranged friend.
and I'm 90% sure I tried 2 ranged + dupe ranged friend.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Trisha vs Naladia, who wins? Naladia has bonus vs light knight, but elemental advantage is on Trisha?

Kotono
03-17-2018, 04:37 PM
Trisha vs Naladia, who wins? Naladia has bonus vs light knight, but elemental advantage is on Trisha?

Trisha will likely win, assuming equal power. Naladia is a slow attacker and will probably get stunned.
I always pit my Trisha up against Naladia in arena, and she takes her down quickly.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 04:58 PM
Thanks, Kotono

Can i just ask 1 more thing? Whats the point of Experience book crafting? I can craft 2 academic scrolls out of 20 general scrolls --- gaining 2x500=1000 experience and losing 20x100=2000 experience.... whats the point???

starburst98
03-17-2018, 05:59 PM
money. you get more EXP per gold with bigger books.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 07:41 PM
money. you get more EXP per gold with bigger books.

aha! sorted.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 08:39 PM
So what're those crown-looking things that are dropping from raid battles? I couldn't find them in my inventory or any way to use them.

Draghorn
03-17-2018, 09:20 PM
I believe those are friend points.

MagicSpice
03-17-2018, 09:20 PM
the items with a crown in the corner are give to those that start a raid or get MVP....

and they're typically shards so you have to collect enough to craft the item....

as for the other items drop:

I believe those are friend points.

and those friend gachas do help quite a bit

deadpool9169
03-17-2018, 09:53 PM
why are no invite codes working? all it tells me is serial number error please reconfirm

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Ah, friend gacha. Nice, I'll be sure to do as many supports as I can then.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 11:52 PM
Anyone cant seem to login just now?

nip101
03-17-2018, 11:57 PM
Anyone cant seem to login just now?

I get stuck at 100% when loading. Seems like its only with the 2nd server though cause I can login to the first one. But you have to start over...

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 12:01 AM
I play on the second server and can't log in either.. gets stuck at 100% Now Loading.
wonder if they are doing some sort of maintenance?

NowPlayingDwarfFortress
03-18-2018, 12:16 AM
I play on the second server and can't log in either.. gets stuck at 100% Now Loading.
wonder if they are doing some sort of maintenance?

Same. I press ESC during that and the numerical readout on the progress bar drops to 70%.

Hey, anyone else having issues with keyboard inputs not working for attacks? WASD movement works fine but I can't seem to attack anything manually.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 12:57 AM
how do i logout from the game and use another account on the mobile version? cant seem to find any option allowing mw to do so

Bruceski
03-18-2018, 10:41 AM
A note for folks running guilds, when you leave a guild you can't do jack all for a new one until the daily reset. Since folks are probably going to step into the starter guild just to get those achievement gems before looking at real ones, don't cull anyone for zero activity until they've been in a couple of days.

Aidoru
03-18-2018, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know how many girls the other versions of this game have? Asking cause I have a shard for a weapon of a girl that isn't even listed yet and it's going take months to finish a single girl.

TiamatRoar
03-18-2018, 03:23 PM
Does anyone know how many girls the other versions of this game have? Asking cause I have a shard for a weapon of a girl that isn't even listed yet and it's going take months to finish a single girl.

IIRC it's about 47 girls in our version from the people who accidentally got onto the test server on one particularly fubarred early patch day. I didn't save the screenshot though. Dunno how that compares to the other versions.

EDIT: Whoops, actually, you can get the number from the Collections in your profile, if I recall correctly. But yea, it should be around 47.. I think.

Fun fact: Elnora is 15 and Nadia is 16 years old before they (presumably? I haven't logged on to check) patched it to something more... legal for a hentai game.

Bruceski
03-18-2018, 03:40 PM
Is there any reason for Trisha or other physical attackers (which is about 2/3 of them) to worry about the magic attack stat? Seems odd for it to be so prominent on helmets and such for that archetype.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 03:53 PM
Invite code, server 2 - Trisha. Use it for phat l00t :D

uNX0001314

Kotono
03-18-2018, 08:02 PM
Is there any reason for Trisha or other physical attackers (which is about 2/3 of them) to worry about the magic attack stat? Seems odd for it to be so prominent on helmets and such for that archetype.

Equipment all has the same base stats, you just have to focus on upgrading the ones that have your needed stats first.
That said, At least one melee uses magic damage - Isabel. Think the rest are physical. You can tell by looking at their information, and it will tell you at the bottom, above the class advantages.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 08:16 PM
Has anyone had any success getting the combat to work in 'joystick' control mode? I've tried it with a joystick and without and the game simply won't let me attack. I've tried reinstalling. I've tried various combinations of key settings. Movement works fine. Not having any control in combat is a deal-breaker for me so I'd like to know if there is a way to get this thing playable.

Randombob731
03-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Speaking of equipment, is there any sort of list or guide to the min/max of the random stat and which pieces have what possible? If I'm going to grind I'd at least like to know what I'm aiming for. Other than that I'm enjoying the game so far.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-18-2018, 10:41 PM
Anyone setup a league? I would enjoy joining one by someone here. I hate joining random guilds but I'm not dedicated enough build one myself.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 11:21 PM
Equipment all has the same base stats, you just have to focus on upgrading the ones that have your needed stats first.
That said, At least one melee uses magic damage - Isabel. Think the rest are physical. You can tell by looking at their information, and it will tell you at the bottom, above the class advantages.

Can't you reroll stats on gear though?

Anyone setup a league? I would enjoy joining one by someone here. I hate joining random guilds but I'm not dedicated enough build one myself.

Was wondering the same thing.

Also wondering what the soul attack button really does. Is it just another form of attack that only works if you are holding it down? Or does it replenish something I'm not seeing?

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 12:06 AM

I started a league named Remnant, but I'm having trouble getting anyone to join. The ID is 1222 if you're interested, but I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to find a bigger league.

VeryVoodoo
03-19-2018, 12:12 AM
Has anyone had any success getting the combat to work in 'joystick' control mode? I've tried it with a joystick and without and the game simply won't let me attack. I've tried reinstalling. I've tried various combinations of key settings. Movement works fine. Not having any control in combat is a deal-breaker for me so I'd like to know if there is a way to get this thing playable.

I couldn't even get the hotkeys it lets you set up in the starting config to work in the game - and that's just for mouse and keyboard. Just had to go with the default mouse clicks in the end. Hopefully, they'll actually fix these settings to work...

starburst98
03-19-2018, 02:38 AM
i'm in league
futanari
yes that is actually the name

DrunkMonkGar
03-19-2018, 05:24 AM
The explanation for refining treasures is really bad. It changes the stats the item has, and not realizing that I have ruined Trisha's sword.

Edit: Thank God, I was able to dismantle it and remake it with the original stats.

Arkinum
03-19-2018, 06:48 AM
The explanation for refining treasures is really bad. It changes the stats the item has, and not realizing that I have ruined Trisha's sword.

Edit: Thank God, I was able to dismantle it and remake it with the original stats.

You will end up getting shit tones of those refining pots, and you can also lock the stats you like in place by clicking on the bullet point beside them. It will cost more refine pots though if you have a locked down stat.

BigBobs
03-19-2018, 07:35 AM
Wow, money is really tight in this game. Wonder if that gets better by default over time.

Still have no idea how some people on S2 have 40k+ characters (2 star even!). Maybe they're way luckier with the raids than I am in terms of epic loot distribution (I have like 5 of everything).

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 01:22 AM
Downloaded game, but can't log in - message "now logging in" and nothing happens. Any suggestions how to beat it? (PC)

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 07:34 AM
Downloaded game, but can't log in - message "now logging in" and nothing happens. Any suggestions how to beat it? (PC)

I know I had to have my firewall let the game connect to the internet. Had to restart the game after that and it worked fine for me.

Arkinum
03-20-2018, 08:04 AM
Wow, money is really tight in this game. Wonder if that gets better by default over time.

Still have no idea how some people on S2 have 40k+ characters (2 star even!). Maybe they're way luckier with the raids than I am in terms of epic loot distribution (I have like 5 of everything).

When you unlock the "cleansing eye" mini game, money tends to be more acquirable.

starburst98
03-20-2018, 01:37 PM
also get in a league. my league is unlocking a money boost, 1st level gives 40% extra gold from missions.

DrunkMonkGar
03-20-2018, 03:07 PM
Sorry if this is known already, but I found out today that the stars for exploration don't need to be done at the same time. Like if a stage requires 3+ of one class plus elemental weakness for the boss and you don't have the roster for both, you can take care of them one at a time and get the three star diamonds.

Astasia
03-20-2018, 05:21 PM
Wasn't there some sort of pre-registration reward? Has that not gone out yet, or did I have to do something other than click the pre-register button a few weeks ago? I wasn't really paying attention to what the rewards were, I just pre-registered to everything that was on the site last month. I didn't seem to get anything at all in this game though.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the announcements on the login screen (why isn't this in game?). Hard to read what it says since clicking on the announcements button causes the game to start and instantly closes it before you can read much, but it looks like it did say something about pre-registration gifts coming later.

Aidoru
03-20-2018, 06:54 PM
Not sure if it's all melee but Leina (wind melee) seems broken in PvP. A 50k one can beat my 70k Khalis because her regular combo ends with some kind of knockback and she attacks fast enough to lock her from doing anything. Since I can't control them in arena PvP, she's pretty much screwed in a 1v1 with her.

I recall someone saying Lv30 raid drops having 2.2x or something higher drop rate. Honestly, I see little difference between spamming Lv10's solo and Lv30's solo. Infact, I get more overall drops spamming 20 10s than 10 30s. If I'm lucky sometimes a Lv30 run will give me x2 of a weapon shard but that isn't often and doesn't make up for the overall recruitment orders spent to total drop rewards ratio. Until my units can auto battle it without any help, I honestly see no reason to even bother starting one as even clearing it takes more time. And I don't wait for other players if starting a run, it's already time consuming enough to use all 20 orders. Joining one might be okay since you don't use any recruit orders, that is if you still want to run raids.

Also, does anyone have any information on how events are handled in this game?

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 08:42 PM
What is the best purple gear set for each class?

BigBobs
03-20-2018, 08:57 PM
Anyone want to see something that's totally legit? Look at the world rankings for squad power.

4th place: 314,891
3rd place: 374,299
2nd place: 444,543
1st place:

8 million, 891,371

Aidoru
03-20-2018, 09:14 PM
With how they literally give you the game files, it's honestly not a surprise to see people hacking the game so early into release. Its happened several times on the first server too during early access. Though they've been banned/removed but as you can see, that's not going to stop people from doing so.

BigBobs
03-20-2018, 09:18 PM
With how they literally give you the game files, it's honestly not a surprise to see people hacking the game so early into release. Its happened several times on the first server too during early access. Though they've been banned/removed but as you can see, that's not going to stop people from doing so.

I just find it funny. Like....not even trying to hide it. And for what? That weekly 2000 diamonds?

EDIT: Random question, does it do anything when you click your name after a raid and it like "drops" your loot?

ButteredCorn
03-21-2018, 12:56 AM
Aaaand I'm now literally unable to log in to the game because the pre-login game announcements window can't be closed for more than a quarter-second.

antonn
03-21-2018, 01:21 AM
Apparently there's maintenance going on & it's been extended by 2hrs.

MagicSpice
03-21-2018, 03:21 AM

considering this, not surprised if someone managed to get all the scenes as well...

Ramazan
03-21-2018, 03:23 AM
Sorry if this is known already, but I found out today that the stars for exploration don't need to be done at the same time. Like if a stage requires 3+ of one class plus elemental weakness for the boss and you don't have the roster for both, you can take care of them one at a time and get the three star diamonds.

I personally didnt know that one D:

MagicSpice
03-21-2018, 03:27 AM
speaking of which, one of them in the first area isn't clearing for me...

says to used at least 3 ranged characters.... i go in with a team of ranged characters, even a ranged friend... use all 3 of my characters for at least 10-20 seconds each and somehow, still doesn't clear.

if i could do that one, then i'd have 20/21 stars for the first area (cause i don't have 3 magic based characters to get the other star)

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 04:40 AM
what gear is the best to farm in raids?

Barbatos
03-21-2018, 05:00 AM
I download the game in the pc but i cant enter my nutaku acount, it doesnt let enter the arroba

Arkinum
03-21-2018, 08:24 AM
Not sure if it's all melee but Leina (wind melee) seems broken in PvP. A 50k one can beat my 70k Khalis because her regular combo ends with some kind of knockback and she attacks fast enough to lock her from doing anything. Since I can't control them in arena PvP, she's pretty much screwed in a 1v1 with her.

Ya I noticed that too. If I see a level 27 + Leina I don't even bother.

So far the events I've seen are just simple log in quests.

I think this game is far from balanced properly and probably should have stayed in soft launch for a wile longer.

Bruceski
03-21-2018, 10:12 AM

says to used at least 3 ranged characters.... i go in with a team of ranged characters, even a ranged friend... use all 3 of my characters for at least 10-20 seconds each and somehow, still doesn't clear.

if i could do that one, then i'd have 20/21 stars for the first area (cause i don't have 3 magic based characters to get the other star)

I haven't confirmed it myself, but apparently some of those "at least 3" missions require exactly three units of that type. So try that.

Randombob731
03-21-2018, 02:12 PM
Joined the league mentioned awhile back, doesn't seem to actually be doing anything though. Anyone have an active one they'd recommend?

Kotono
03-21-2018, 05:14 PM

That remains to be seen. This is a brand new publisher for this game, so it will be up to them to decide how events will pan out. The permanent events for 3 star character shards are currently on a monthly rotation plan, along with the shards available in shops.

Aidoru
03-21-2018, 05:38 PM
I'm just more curious how they are in general. I'm not expecting them to make completely new events for this game rather just recycle events from the original game. I mostly worry because how the game really plays like a Chinese browser game and worried if many of their events will involve ranking based rewards and using cash.

Semaphore
03-21-2018, 05:45 PM
How do I go to subsequent pages on menus? For example, on the crafting -> shard -> armory menu, I have one or two each of a dozens of shards. The page only shows the first eight, however, and not the rest. How do I make it show the rest?

BigBobs
03-21-2018, 05:55 PM

No repeat characters. So if the ranged friend was the same unit then it doesn't count.

How do I go to subsequent pages on menus? For example, on the crafting -> shard -> armory menu, I have one or two each of a dozens of shards. The page only shows the first eight, however, and not the rest. How do I make it show the rest?

Hold click and drag down.

Kotono
03-21-2018, 05:56 PM

Click and drag the list. Can't use mouse wheel or the next items won't load.
Aside from that, anything that is craftable will always appear on top of the list regardless.

Semaphore
03-21-2018, 05:58 PM
Hold click and drag down.

That works. Thank you. Why did they make it so that scrolling with the mouse wheel will bring some things that were off screen onto the screen so it looks like it's scrolling, but then it looks like the end of the menu pretty quickly?

Kotono
03-21-2018, 06:05 PM
I think it is a limitation of a game designed for mobile, rather than intentional.

Aidoru
03-21-2018, 10:35 PM
So after a little while on the discord, a few things to note.
-There are several translation mistakes and very misleading ones too. Certain skills say matk that are support to be patk or viceversa, like Khalis and Remy. Also the constantly mentioned "use at least 3 range" suppose to be "use exactly 3"
-Leina is definitely brokenly OP as she destroys players with a knockdown lock.
-Supposedly lucky cat (or just coin drops from stages) and diamond donation for league is getting nerfed. "Supposedly".
-Balancing update around the end of the month.

Ramazan
03-22-2018, 09:49 AM
Why the heck it took me so long to figure that in order to use soul button i need to hold it down <_<

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 11:07 AM
Why the heck it took me so long to figure that in order to use soul button i need to hold it down <_<

What does it even do though?

Ramazan
03-22-2018, 11:23 AM
What does it even do though?

Its special aoe attacks that deals the same damage as the normal attack (i think) tho they seem to be a bit broken atm since it can lag a bit if you dont time them right. (no big deal)

EchKabuki
03-22-2018, 09:37 PM
Hi guys please add me 82i0031414

MagicSpice
03-23-2018, 12:02 AM
tried doing a lv30 chimera raid with my lv28 isabel (has about 30k power).... that thing hits like a truck... this is considering i got a lot of equipment at +7 with all her available talents at 3...

starburst98
03-23-2018, 02:05 AM
i have a trisha at 60k power and lvl 30 raids still kick my ass so yeah, a long way off.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 08:10 PM
Anyone else getting a massage saying Warning, Internet unstable, reconnecting... followed by the game just freezing and need to be restarted.
I just started playing this game and this keeps happening every now and again. It happens more often if im in menus or tabs out but sometimes it happens in the middle of a stage.
My internet isnt unstable I have high speed internet cable and im not having this problem with anything else. I used to be getting disconnects from crystal maiden but that stopped after maintenance for a couple weeks ago or around so i assumed it was on their end.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 08:30 PM
All of the charge up soul powers seem demonstrably worse than just attacking. Like Feita's which just has her stand around like a glowing blue idiot and then does nothing.

MagicSpice
03-23-2018, 09:55 PM
you still have to land hits. with my girls that do that, i notice that there's a magic circle that appears in the spot where the nearest enemy is last located and it grows in size the longer the...

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:30 PM
The game's ok. Still waiting on better h content.

Lewdidimus
03-23-2018, 10:31 PM
I've also found the Soul charge-up attacks to be fairly lackluster. They hit pretty hard IF you can hit with it, but it doesn't feel like it would be more than if your character has just been...

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:36 PM
Im wondering what's the best purple gear to farm?
Seems each class has 4 different sets of purple gear

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:55 PM
Aside from that, what's everyone doing for their equipment? I'm trying to work my way towards the purple gear but it takes a while. Do you save up for those or just max upgrade whatever you have on hand anyway?

Put together a couple sets of blue gear for each of your favored units and keep them upgraded. Junk anything with weak or irrelevant bonus stats. It's going to be a long time before you have a serious kit of purple or red gear, and when you do you'll be able to pass on the blue stuff to other units. If nothing else it's good to have for tower and arena.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 11:38 PM
Is there any guide to explain what is what?

What / How does upgrading / Forging / Evolving differ.

Also I am stuck in the first chapter. I have done all the stages and there is a note on the bottom "go to next map" but I cannot find it.

Do I have to clear the contamination challenge first?

Kotono
03-23-2018, 11:58 PM
Is there any guide to explain what is what?

What / How does upgrading / Forging / Evolving differ.

Also I am stuck in the first chapter. I have done all the stages and there is a note on the bottom "go to next map" but I cannot find it.

Do I have to clear the contamination challenge first?

Forge = enhance to +1, +2, etc
Evolve = increase star level

Both increase the base stats. Random stats are unaffected by either.

Refine = reroll the random stats on treasures. Can lock the current stats so they will not be affected, at an increased cost to reroll.

Click on the "World Map" button at the top of the screen to choose the next area.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 12:06 AM
Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 12:14 AM
Yep, Nutaku seems to be down, the site goes to the error page.

Kotono
03-24-2018, 12:24 AM
Yes, nutaku login servers are down. So this should affect all games unless you were already logged in.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 12:48 AM
Sadly, Sacred Sword Princess presumably needs to login server to run. Reason I checked the board to see if I was the only one was because it crashed and I couldn't get back in.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 04:32 AM
i have same problems..

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 04:40 AM
Same problem here
Any news on that ?

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 04:57 AM
Same problem here
Any news on that ?

login is down, but i still can play FKG, which i was logged in before crash

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 08:35 AM
its working now.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 01:25 PM
The Khalis event gets all my scorn. Putting a RNG drop bear ass fetch event in a stamina game requires criminal levels of idiocy.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 02:49 PM
Anyone else having a problem today (since the login server issue went away) where the [Hard] level for Trial of Water or Wind give "0x" quantity of the Water Essence Core and Wind Essence Core when it appears to drop?

It shows that you got the item, but the quantity is 0 (and thus you get nothing). I've not seen this prior to today, but it's consistent. It's stopping me from moving any characters past level 30.

Kotono
03-24-2018, 03:27 PM
Anyone else having a problem today (since the login server issue went away) where the [Hard] level for Trial of Water or Wind give "0x" quantity of the Water Essence Core and Wind Essence Core when it appears to drop?

It shows that you got the item, but the quantity is 0 (and thus you get nothing). I've not seen this prior to today, but it's consistent. It's stopping me from moving any characters past level 30.

That's a previously existing bug. It's not stopping you from anything, either. It only happens when you were not rewarded with that drop to begin with.

Nala
03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
Redeem my invitation code please!: Hsg0014974

Help us both out! ;)

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 08:24 PM
Is there other good way to spend the crystals aside from rolling premium gacha?

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 08:53 PM
Is there other good way to spend the crystals aside from rolling premium gacha?

Putting them towards your league's lucky cat is a good choice. Stamina if you're desperate, but honestly it's a bad return. Otherwise no.

Aidoru
03-24-2018, 10:41 PM
You could use it on the shop if you need to aim for someone specific, especially seeing as how there's no decent way to farm 2star girls other than gacha or diamonds in shop. Though I think premium gacha will give you a ton more shards for rerolling a girl you've already unlocked but there's still the possibility you may end up getting exp books instead.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 03:15 AM
Click your profile on the top left, select Invitation Code and enter cwx0005563 for a Free Premium Gacha ticket!

Bayonet
03-25-2018, 01:33 PM
If somebody could use my invitation code, I'd be grateful. It's "zT70005440". Using this will get you a few things, including a Premium Gacha Ticket.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 03:45 PM
Start a thread for redemption codes maybe? I fully support keeping code pimping to out of game chat, but that doesn't mean we want to clutter up this thread with codes.

terrordoll
03-25-2018, 04:26 PM
Has anyone figured out if the portraits change or show nudity ever?

starburst98
03-25-2018, 04:29 PM
no, portraits do not change.

Aidoru
03-25-2018, 05:57 PM
3star girls (Khalis, Claire and Isabel) have a feature where you can set their portrait to nude I think, not that I think anyone has unlocked it yet as it requires maxing out rank (7stars). Been wondering about it myself, mostly just if it's still animated or not.

terrordoll
03-25-2018, 06:10 PM
Maybe this is a small thing to complain about, but it drives me nuts that they just shoehorn in the nsfw content. It seems like they take a regular game, change the story and add some sex scenes. Which is a bummer because most of the time is spent looking at the cards/portraits.

starburst98
03-25-2018, 07:43 PM
actually, in a fit of irony, i feel this new story is more coherent then the old one.

Astasia
03-25-2018, 10:05 PM
Ya honestly, I played the original version of the game a while back when it first came out, and it was a bit of a mess. This "nsfw version" has significantly better story flow and the H scenes don't really feel shoehorned in at all. If you mean you don't like the idea of segregating the H and non-H content, I mean I prefer it this way, it means you can play the game whenever and wherever you want and avoid the nsfw stuff.

-----

So anyway has anyone ever gotten anything good from the purple chests you get from the exploration/exorcism/whatever? I'm at 19 characters now and I get a few every day but it's always just like a single fragment of purple gear and I don't feel at all like that's worth the 20 gems it takes to open them. If there's a chance to get like 5 fragments or an entire piece of purple gear though then it might be worth the gamble. Otherwise I'd rather save them to roll the gatcha.

Edit: Noticed there was a quest to open a certain number of these which rewarded gems, so I opened like 5 more. 2 of them had 30 gems in them, 3 had a purple equip shard. Still not sure if they have anything great in them, but it's not as bad a loss as I thought before. Adding the gems from the monsters that are revealed it doesn't seem too far off from breaking even.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:28 AM
I'm a new player so need advice what girls to improve. I guess that i must choose 1-2 from each element, not any more, but i don't know who shall be needed at high levels.
So what do i've got:
Water :Sasha, **Naladia, Feita - skip Feita, need to chooce between 2 mages
Fire - Meryl, Emily
Wind - my primal element, just like in kamihime : Khalis, Leyna, Rigg. I guess that Khalis is must have and between Leyna and Rigg i like Leyna more, but i'm not sure.
Earth : Trisha***, Chharodi, Dora, Ceilim. Now i'm leveling Trisha because she is already ***, but i doubt that she will good later and do i need someone else.
So i need community help between them, maybe some my thoughts are wrong.

Kotono
03-26-2018, 03:34 AM
From those listed there, the 3 I'd pick for you are:

Meryl
Leina
Ceilim

Do note, however, that both Leina and Ceilim are about to get nerfed because they are currently considered very strong in pvp. How they turn out afterwards will be seen later.
Leina is also a 2 star, so might be hard to get rank ups for unless you dedicate a lot of resources, including diamonds, to her. But as of right now, she is well worth it.

Khalis is about to get a buff that sounds significant, so we'll see after it happens. Can replace Leina if desired, but will be even harder to rank up, and currently is completely outclassed by pre-nerf Leina in everything.
Dora can replace Ceilim if the nerf bat hits her too hard. Can also still be worth raising Dora, for the fact that she is a "ranger" class and will use a different set of gear/upgrade materials. Meryl/Leina will use the same set, so gearing will be slow when sharing loot.
OR: Replace Meryl with Elnora.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:37 AM
So anyway has anyone ever gotten anything good from the purple chests you get from the exploration/exorcism/whatever? I'm at 19 characters now and I get a few every day but it's always just like a single fragment of purple gear and I don't feel at all like that's worth the 20 gems it takes to open them. If there's a chance to get like 5 fragments or an entire piece of purple gear though then it might be worth the gamble. Otherwise I'd rather save them to roll the gatcha.

Gacha is 600 diamonds for a chance at 8 shards. That's 75 diamonds per shard IF you're lucky enough to not end up with a piece of blue equipment instead. At 20 diamonds per shard, chests are objectively cheaper and less risky. That said, I don't know how much the loot table for chests overlaps the gacha loot table. I haven't seen a chest drop treasure shards, so if you care about those more than purple shards, then save for gacha instead.

Astasia
03-26-2018, 03:43 AM
Gacha is 600 diamonds for a chance at 8 shards. That's 75 diamonds per shard IF you're lucky enough to not end up with a piece of blue equipment instead. At 20 diamonds per shard, chests are objectively cheaper and less risky. That said, I don't know how much the loot table for chests overlaps the gacha loot table. I haven't seen a chest drop treasure shards, so if you care about those more than purple shards, then save for gacha instead.

Ya I meant the character gacha, especially once new characters are added. The gear gacha doesn't seem worth it either. I can get like 40-50 purple shards per day running raids, I wouldn't want to spend any gems on them at all really. The chests don't seem as bad as I first thought though as I mentioned in my ninja edit right before you posted, it seems you might as well open them, I'm still not sure if they can have anything amazing in them though.

starburst98
03-26-2018, 05:55 AM
one time i got 2 shards in a chest. i think like the other cleansing rewards it scales with the levels of the unit cleansing that hex.

Drynix
03-26-2018, 08:04 AM
Am I missing something or is upgarding/crafting exp books a trap? Seems you spend double the ammount of exp books than that the new ones you craft give.

Also, I am looking for a somewhat active league. Been applying left and right for the past few days but non accepted me for some reason. Rank 30 player and active throughout the week. I go by Drynix ingame aswell, so it should be easy to find me.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 08:49 AM
Crafting books is a waste of exp. You save money because cost is per book but you lose so much exp compared to how easy it is to farm money in this game.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 09:35 AM
Whats the difference between "autoplay" and "assisted attack"?

Lafate
03-26-2018, 12:58 PM
Whats the difference between "autoplay" and "assisted attack"?

The difference is with autoplay it will automatically cast your abilities (outside of soul) for you. With assisted attack, you have to be the one to cast those skills.

Crafting books is a waste of exp. You save money because cost is per book but you lose so much exp compared to how easy it is to farm money in this game.

Actually... once you get into talents that gold is gone. Talents are ridiculously expensive.

=========

So looking at things. The max level is 50 right?

Aidoru
03-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Actually... once you get into talents that gold is gone. Talents are ridiculously expensive.

=========

So looking at things. The max level is 50 right?

I've heard it starts jumping into the mil cost for talent upgrade but compared to how much it would cost you to use tier 1 and 2 books get to 50, it's not much of a comparison. I personally wouldn't bother makin tier 3 or 4 books.

Max level currently is 50 but will be increased later. You'll notice some talents require Lv55. Not sure what the end cap will be.

juffo wup
03-26-2018, 10:23 PM
This all may be moot since Nutaku's server appears to be dying a dogs's death, but...

. . . both Leina and Ceilim are about to get nerfed because they are currently considered very strong in pvp. How they turn out afterwards will be seen later.
Leina is also a 2 star, so might be hard to get rank ups for unless you dedicate a lot of resources, including diamonds, to her. But as of right now, she is well worth it.

If something is OP in PVP specifically wouldn't it make sense to make the nerf PVP exclusive? Eg, if Grace is too OP because she's hitting your entire team at once then just disable her damage on secondary targets. If Ceilim's OP because she's a point target nuker then just tone down her nuke's damage in arena. If Leina's OP because knock-back stun-locks you then disable knock-back in arena. I mean, you can't make a multi-target brawler char and a point attack sniper do equivalent damage in a duel and keep their balance in the broader game.

Raid needs persistent rooms so you can form up with our league mates and run multiple raids without re-queuing. Getting rid of the leader-gets-special-loot thing and just making it that you have 20 chances a day to get special loot doing any raid would also help make running raids not suck. Make it a toggle or something.

MagicSpice
03-26-2018, 10:33 PM
I've heard it starts jumping into the mil cost for talent upgrade but compared to how much it would cost you to use tier 1 and 2 books get to 50, it's not much of a comparison. I personally wouldn't bother makin tier 3 or 4 books.

Max level currently is 50 but will be increased later. You'll notice some talents require Lv55. Not sure what the end cap will be.

welp, better start farming the lv50 gold quest like your life depends on it, cause only other gold methods is the cleansing thing and that's got wait timers...

that, or you'll need to farm crystals (or buy them) and start using them to get gold....

this is honestly why you probably should invest into one girl and only one girl... and for me, that seems to be Isabel

antonn
03-28-2018, 10:16 AM
Maintenance in 15min, down time is expected to be around 2.5hrs.

Ramazan
03-28-2018, 10:35 AM
New event is coming. Wondering what kind of event will it be. Anything that gonna bring a new girl is welcome.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 03:50 PM
The only new things from the patch that I can see are the new characters and a bunch of gachas containing them. the step up seems too expensive. I did the first two steps, single draws for 300 and 400 and got 2 one star characters. Then its fullprice draws, 5 for 300 and two 10 for 6000 thats guaranteed to contain the new three star character. I guess its a bit better than drawing normally but too expensive for me.

Btw, what is that spiritist summon giving people three star chars that you see messages popping up about every now and then.

Aidoru
03-28-2018, 04:14 PM
The only new things from the patch that I can see are the new characters and a bunch of gachas containing them. the step up seems too expensive. I did the first two steps, single draws for 300 and 400 and got 2 one star characters. Then its fullprice draws, 5 for 300 and two 10 for 6000 thats guaranteed to contain the new three star character. I guess its a bit better than drawing normally but too expensive for me.

Btw, what is that spiritist summon giving people three star chars that you see messages popping up about every now and then.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's when you draw any rainbow draws from gacha. It's pretty funny considering you often won't see your draw/name appear til several minutes later because so many people are being announced one at a time.

Also this on discord if anyone missed it.

Upcoming Character Balance Change
1. Leina – slightly lowered Crit / slightly lowered knockback value on Noramal Attack Finisher
2. Emily – projectiles now penetrating enemies.
3. Naladia – lowered MAtk / slightly upped Def / upped MDef and Crit
4. Rigg – greatly upped Crit
5. Trisha – lowered Atk and Crit / lowered proc rate on special ability
6. Claire – upped MAtk
7. Khalis – upped Atk and Crit / upped Normal Attack damage and its knockback value / talent tree changed to “Ranged Crit” tree / slightly increased SP costs on Wardbreaker
8. Sasha – lowered number of projectile from Normal attack Finisher and Soul skill
9. Seleia – slightly lowered Atk
10. Elnora –lowered Atk and Crit / lowered proc rate on special ability / lowered damage and effect on Precision Bombardment
11. Feita – greatly increased Blk / lowered Atk Speed
12. Ceilim – lowered MAtk and Crit / lowered SP return from special ability / lowered Normal Attack damage / lowered damage on Man-Eater
13. Grace – talent tree corrected to “Ranged Atk” tree / bleed proc rate lowered (50%) on Shadow Blade
14. Isabelle – upped MAtk / slightly lowered Atk Speed / upped Damage, Effective Area and SP Cost on Mayari Assault / Unique weapon proc rate increased, effect changed to 16% heal over 4 seconds

Aside from adding new girls, they also nerfed league coin gain from donation. I see no new events they mentioned. Unless they're literally calling new gacha their new event.

Damm, if I knew there was going to be another step up, I wouldn't have wasted my diamonds on other crap.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 09:39 PM
Holy hell, they utterly ruined Ceilim. I left up the arena and tower battles I was doing before. She was doing 2000 to 7000 damage and now does 1 damage. She isn't even worth having at this point. Leina's knock-back still interrupts attack sequences and did Khalis really need to be more powerful? It's blatantly apparent that this "balance pass" was nothing but Nutaku widening the power gap between FTP and PTW girls.