PDA

View Full Version : Session error Connection failed.

Nova117
02-18-2018, 03:32 AM
I am on iPhone. So my game randomly froze so I restarted the app. But now I’m getting session error connection failed everytime I try to start the game. I had this issue on safari, then chrome, then another version of google. How do I fix this issue? I’m missing out on events and I don’t know how to fix this on iPhone

Cobblemaniac
02-18-2018, 05:48 AM
I am on iPhone. So my game randomly froze so I restarted the app. But now I’m getting session error connection failed everytime I try to start the game. I had this issue on safari, then chrome, then another version of google. How do I fix this issue? I’m missing out on events and I don’t know how to fix this on iPhone

Not sure about the iOS issue so far... god knows how to fix compatibility with it, different browsers won't work because you can't adjust the cross-site limits thingamajiggs. The only tips I can offer (if they're tips at all) is stay at home and at the desktop (rip if you're schooling), have a laptop handy with you at all times, or you'll have to miss the event. Or use android devices, those generally don't suffer from the same compatibility bs as iOS does.

Edit: I forgot to mention you can try clearing website history and cookies in settings, but that hasn't worked out for me so far. Make sure you don't have too many important tabs on, clearing history also wipes all tabs from safari