PDA

View Full Version : SR KH Gacha or SSR Gacha?

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 10:25 AM
So my goal is to get an SSR Kamihime. So far I have 2 draconic eyes. Should I just spend it on the SR Kamihime Weapon Gacha Ticket, or does purchasing an SSR Gacha Ticket (that may give Eidolon or non-KH SSR weapon) give me more chances to getting an SSR Kamihime? The SSR Ticket costs 10 draconic eyes though...

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 10:32 AM
The answer is neither; continue to rely on jewel gacha. The eye cost is just too high; save them for possible awakenings in the future.

Marigold
02-26-2018, 10:34 AM
I once got greedy and anxious, welp that day I bought two of those SR KH Tickets for 4 Dragonic Eyes; that granted me a whoping two duplicate SR's lol.
Now I still lack 1 of 3 Eyes to Awaken a Kamihime I have...

The SSR Ticket can give you Eidolon as well, not only KH, so careful; personally both are a no-no for me.

MagicSpice
02-27-2018, 05:32 PM
save those dragonic eyes for better stuff... it's a waste to use them for anything in the shop right now...

as for gacha for SSR kami, you'll have your best chance at 10-chain gachas (like the magic jewel one for 3k jewels) cause you're forced to get an SR or higher....

given you have a 3% chance to get ANY SSR, you'll likely get an SSR (kami weapon or eidolon), every 3 to 4 10-chain attempts

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 08:13 PM
Thanks, guys. I didn't really know there were other uses for the draconic eye because I don't have any awakenable KH.

As for the magic jewel gacha, I guess I got impatient because if I remember correctly, out of the 3 SSRs I have, they're either all from premium gacha tickets or only 1 came from magic jewel gacha. :)) I have the ugliest luck. Also kind of weird how they're all water SSRs. Welp, at least I know what element to use.

Saberborn
02-28-2018, 09:11 PM
save those dragonic eyes for better stuff... it's a waste to use them for anything in the shop right now...

as for gacha for SSR kami, you'll have your best chance at 10-chain gachas (like the magic jewel one for 3k jewels) cause you're forced to get an SR or higher....

given you have a 3% chance to get ANY SSR, you'll likely get an SSR (kami weapon or eidolon), every 3 to 4 10-chain attempts

Every 3-4 10-chain? Well sir your luck is better than most. Average is much closer to 7 10-chains.

sanahtlig
03-01-2018, 08:03 AM
In the future we'll be getting about 3 10-rolls worth of Gatcha tickets and jewels every Raid event. That's pretty much an SSR kamihime every 2 months from Raid events alone.

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 07:59 AM
Every 3-4 10-chain? Well sir your luck is better than most. Average is much closer to 7 10-chains.

well, i do have 11 SSR kami currently (and somehow got 4 of echidna and all 5 of huanglong along with other gacha eidolons scattered), and only Sol is from the miracle ticket

but 3% chance does pretty much calculate to about 1 out of 33-34 attempts so maybe half that is the rate of getting any SSR kami... which would be about 1 out of 67 attempts...

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:04 AM
but 3% chance does pretty much calculate to about 1 out of 33-34 attempts so maybe half that is the rate of getting any SSR kami...
I calculated the rates for SSR kamihime a while ago using a whole lot of data.

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 08:13 AM
I calculated the rates for SSR kamihime a while ago using a whole lot of data.

i am kinda curious about exact rates cause i seem to have pulled quite a lot of SSR eidolons and kami since i started this game (or maybe my luck is just high)

plus the non-kami weapons aren't in the gacha anymore if i remember that right from another thread...

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:15 AM
You can find the estimated rates in the Gatcha tab (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1286596725) of my Toolbox.

Slashley
03-02-2018, 08:15 AM
I calculated the rates for SSR kamihime a while ago using a whole lot of data.And the result was 1.53%? I don't think you've made a post of it at least.

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:19 AM
And the result was 1.53%? I don't think you've made a post of it at least.
It was, but the 50% category rate is sort of coincidental. It's different for SR and R kamihime. Perhaps of more interest is the tool's ability to calculate 95% confidence intervals and such--perfect to determine how much you can expect to spend on things like limited kamihime.

Slashley
03-02-2018, 08:29 AM
It was, but the 50% category rate is sort of coincidental. It's different for SR and R kamihime. Perhaps of more interest is the tool's ability to calculate 95% confidence intervals and such--perfect to determine how much you can expect to spend on things like limited kamihime.That is assuming that we know what the modifier is in Nutaku. When I was whaling for Karin, I didn't get the Koihime SR until at very end of the ~980 bucks spent. If 15x modifier is a thing, then that was insanely unlucky.

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:34 AM
That is assuming that we know what the modifier is in Nutaku. When I was whaling for Karin, I didn't get the Koihime SR until at very end of the ~980 bucks spent. If 15x modifier is a thing, then that was insanely unlucky.
Was that before or after the change from 5x rate to 15x rate up?

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 08:42 AM
That is assuming that we know what the modifier is in Nutaku. When I was whaling for Karin, I didn't get the Koihime SR until at very end of the ~980 bucks spent. If 15x modifier is a thing, then that was insanely unlucky.

that's the thing, luck is still a major factor.... i learned that the hard way dealing with pero pero seduction given it's system to even get all the boosters for the EG events

it's still more an estimate to how often you should pull an SSR or SR kami... which honestly added up to my educated guess just going by gacha contents and SSR rate (cause i did a rough guess with simple math and didn't break it down like Sanahtlig did...).

if i remember all the times i spent on this game and all the magic jewels i burned out, i'm at more or less a 3-6% rate of SSR kami weapon pulls. i spent somewhere around 21k magic jewels and about 1800 bucks total outside of the SSR guaranteed attempts... i may have about 7 kami i got by sheer luck and not anything forcing SSR, but I am sitting on a lot of dupe weapons... I kinda wish i recorded EVERY gacha attempt, but i got most of them down thanks to youtube... and i have played this game since it's nutaku launch (even net a copy of echidna during the pre-launch thing), so that's a long line of pulls to remember so i'm likely off...

in fact, gaia and Cu chulainn's weapons alone are at lv100... and I think I got Thor and Svarog to at least lv75 each

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 08:47 AM
I kinda wish i recorded EVERY gacha attempt, but i got most of them down thanks to youtube...
If you haven't used any SSR weapons or eidolons for enhancement, you can count these up and use them to estimate rates. That's how I did it (with a whole lot more data).

lolix
03-02-2018, 08:53 AM
and here i was pissed i wasted 200 bucks on aigis when i closed down.

That being said , a long time ago (probably more then a year) i opened a thread on gold gacha draws , just to find out the exact rates. In aigis you could draw gacha with gold (the equivalent of gems in kamihime) since in aigis you;d have a chance to draw plats/SR and blacks/SSR from gold gacha. I personally got a plat once , and a number of golds.

Anyway , i gave up after a while , because i didn;t had time to add literally every gacha roll of everyone who posted and calculate %.

Still , that might not be a bad ideea , assuming anyone is willing. Also , i'm pretty sure that the guaranteed SR is going to fuck up with percents. I don't even know if it's always a SR or a SR and higher guaranteed in the first place

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 08:53 AM
If you haven't used any SSR weapons or eidolons for enhancement, you can count these up and use them to estimate rates. That's how I did it (with a whole lot more data).

it's gonna take me a while given that there's a ton of event stuff mixed in.... even a few non-kami weapons i got when they were part of the premium gachas

plus, i never seen a point to using the highest rarity in a game as enhancement fodder so i tend to keep them all, even if they're just sitting there. (Only exception to this was a DMM game called ReBless with the silver/gold medal trade system)

and here i was pissed i wasted 200 bucks on aigis when i closed down.

That being said , a long time ago (probably more then a year) i opened a thread on gold gacha draws , just to find out the exact rates. In aigis you could draw gacha with gold (the equivalent of gems in kamihime) since in aigis you;d have a chance to draw plats/SR and blacks/SSR from gold gacha. I personally got a plat once , and a number of golds.

Anyway , i gave up after a while , because i didn;t had time to add literally every gacha roll of everyone who posted and calculate %.

Still , that might not be a bad ideea , assuming anyone is willing. Also , i'm pretty sure that the guaranteed SR is going to fuck up with percents. I don't even know if it's always a SR or a SR and higher guaranteed in the first place

well, they do post the overall rates on the gacha page exactly.... breaking it down between weapons and eidolons is where it gets complicated...

and yeah, SR guaranteed can screw with the rates anyway. besides, you're forced to get one every 10-draw so only 9 draws really factor into the original rates

Slashley
03-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Was that before or after the change from 5x rate to 15x rate up?Karin was Koihime, so 15x modifier had happened on DMM two events before. As far as I know.

sanahtlig
03-02-2018, 09:23 AM
SR guaranteed can screw with the rates anyway. besides, you're forced to get one every 10-draw so only 9 draws really factor into the original rates
I don't believe it's "SR guaranteed". It's "SR or better guaranteed". I did factor this into my calculations.

MagicSpice
03-02-2018, 09:37 AM
So after digging through my inventory, i got the following SSR all from pulls (regardless of method):

-21 Kami Weapons
-3 Non-Kami Weapons
-23 Eidolons

so if all of those was factored into 3k jewels and 3k NG per attempt, then i'd have done 67 10-draws (670 pulls) to net roughly 47 SSR items... just off that estimate alone, that sounds about in the ballpark of my last guess (my luck being in the 3-6% range of pulling ANY SSR)...

so yeah, i can be considered one of the luckier players... even though this is still rough estimates...

add in the tickets and such i used and this likely would be about 770-800 gacha attempts so far

I don't believe it's "SR guaranteed". It's "SR or better guaranteed". I did factor this into my calculations.

yeah, that's the technical term for it. i'm used to calling it "guaranteed" instead of "or better guaranteed" due to other games putting it that way (like Final Fantasy Brave Exvius saying 4 star guaranteed, even though it can still give 5 star units at a confirmed 5% rate)