PDA

View Full Version : [Event 38] Raid Event vs Icarus

Kitty
02-27-2018, 03:31 AM
The wind event all of us have been waiting for since Garuda ... <br />
Finally, a good Eidolon to replace her. (I'll be replacing my LB0 Sleipnir...) <br />
<br />
Anywho, onto the event - <br />
<br />
This event should come...

Slashley
02-27-2018, 04:40 AM
The wind event all of us have been waiting for since Garuda ...
Finally, a good Eidolon to replace her. (I'll be replacing my LB0 Sleipnir...)There's nothing wrong with Garuda, and thus, there's been nothing to wait.
Fire and Thunder are the ones who are waiting - Phoenix and Apo are long gone, so getting elemental attack is a pain in the ass.

But speaking of waiting, the long awaited Mars is finally here. Fire mains rejoice!
-- but as the weapon is pride... is it worth to get?... can we please get over this stigma already?

Pride weapons are good. They're NOT "all-or-nothing" so you don't have a reason to avoid them unless you're always running 2+ healers.

Ikki
02-27-2018, 08:19 AM
Who cares about Icarus, the only important thing is Mars :rofl:

Jokes aside, pride weapons are good, they are worth the effort (since maxed they are still a 10% bonus at full hp), just not on par with assaults SSR, and speaking more into the future, union pride weapons get flb so they are a must, sadly this one is raid pride, but still wind weapons are trash so its welcomed.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 11:20 AM
By the gods, we're getting so close to the raid reward tables changing up. This will be the last raid to need 200 blue/100 red souls to max both SSRs. Next raid after this starts asking for 50/55 for the SSRs.

bigblackcock
02-27-2018, 01:32 PM
correct my if i'm wrong, but if i have 2 pride weapons in my grid, their effect won't stack so it's better to keep only 1pride weapon.
if that the case, then no reason for me to get that SSR weapon to my grid.

i'm waiting for this event just to use my fire team in ragna :O

Slashley
02-27-2018, 01:45 PM
correct my if i'm wrong, but if i have 2 pride weapons in my grid, their effect won't stack so it's better to keep only 1pride weapon.--... no? At least, I don't see that being how it works...

If you have 2 Prides, then you gain double from HP loss. So at 85% HP, you gain 6% (the same as two SR Assault) and at 70% HP you gain 12% (same as two SSR Assaults). At 50% HP you gain a whopping 20% (40% if you consider the weapon skill levels).

Seriously, Pride weapons are good. I dislike even the notion of "just not on par with assaults SSR" - but at least that argument can be made. SSR Assaults certainly are better for Burst Hour for example.

Laventale
02-27-2018, 02:41 PM
... no? At least, I don't see that being how it works...

If you have 2 Prides, then you gain double from HP loss. So at 85% HP, you gain 6% (the same as two SR Assault) and at 70% HP you gain 12% (same as two SSR Assaults). At 50% HP you gain a whopping 20% (40% if you consider the weapon skill levels).

Seriously, Pride weapons are good. I dislike even the notion of "just not on par with assaults SSR" - but at least that argument can be made. SSR Assaults certainly are better for Burst Hour for example.

Just for the record...

Does Pride weapons give attack to every single hime whenever someone loses HP or gives attack to the hime who's losing HP?

LeCrestfallen
02-27-2018, 02:46 PM
should be an individual increase for each hime depending on her HP. Otherwise it would be bad.

bigblackcock
02-27-2018, 08:23 PM
... no? At least, I don't see that being how it works...

yesterday my friend said the same thing, not sure wht but i was under the impression it won't stack..
if that true, maybe getting the pride weapon isn't a bad thing...for now, but maybe in the future my wind team will be more tanky

AutoCrimson
02-28-2018, 12:38 AM
i do believe there was a convo bout that on DMM, and official answer was "Pride weapon effects do not stack"
however, ppl confirmed that they do

nonsensei
02-28-2018, 01:14 PM
Wind doesn't have too many SSRs to choose from, so it can't really be picky. They aren't really on the defensive/healing side (except Gaia), so should be working good.
As for the future.. yes. Raid pride weapons won't be used, thanks to getting more choices for SSR weapons as well as getting FLB union weapons which will be more than enough pride weapons in your grid alone. But for now, this gun should definitely work better than an SR assault on harder content, and barely any loss on doing disasters/SP quests, which really shouldn't be a point of consideration, anyway.

bigblackcock
02-28-2018, 08:12 PM
what soul you think i should use in this event?
my team is-
Enma (ymaraja)- frame B attack and def debuff (-15%), poison, scorched, combo rate down, fire element boost+debuff block, damage (depends on debuff)
Brynhildr- attack up+combo rate up, heal (1200), small damage to all enemies
Ares- burst growth up, self attack buff up, damage to enemies
Awakened svarog- attack buff to all allies+burst gauge up, ability up, damage to enemy
the option i've thought about are-
Arc+ambush- covering up for both frame A debuffs+ cut damage
Hercules- with fire element have multiple debuffs and her own, her ability damage can be high+ she can hold the pride bow that can add another def debuff
Shingen- during burst time using her can help to deal more damage, she can hold the pride bow as well so another def debuff.

nonsensei
03-01-2018, 12:50 AM
what soul you think i should use in this event?
my team is-
Enma (ymaraja)- frame B attack and def debuff (-15%), poison, scorched, combo rate down, fire element boost+debuff block, damage (depends on debuff)
Brynhildr- attack up+combo rate up, heal (1200), small damage to all enemies
Ares- burst growth up, self attack buff up, damage to enemies
Awakened svarog- attack buff to all allies+burst gauge up, ability up, damage to enemy
the option i've thought about are-
Arc+ambush- covering up for both frame A debuffs+ cut damage
Hercules- with fire element have multiple debuffs and her own, her ability damage can be high+ she can hold the pride bow that can add another def debuff
Shingen- during burst time using her can help to deal more damage, she can hold the pride bow as well so another def debuff.

I wouldn't say there's much point in going defensive against Icarus.. especially with that team. Hercules can equip the union bow which has def down burst effect which can prove pretty handy.
As for BT, it's up to you, I guess, but Shingen won't always gain back her burst in time for FB. I'd bring Arthur, but that would mean you're completely reliant on others to debuff for you, ofc.

Kitty
03-09-2018, 07:34 PM
well, in a few hours Icarus' date will be confirmed, as the current event will end... will it be a longer break and start on tuesday or thursday?

in any case, i'll be able to get Daji to lvl 80 hopefully on sunday...
Ragnarok for me should be easy to solo.. I guess?
have a spare lvl 10 SR assault weapon I could replace my HP SSR with if I wanted to test my full assault in burst time.. but currently have 105% assault, which could be 113% assault,
Hercules w/ Ambush
Agni
Daji
Acala
Amaterasu
Brynhildr
Konohana Sakuya

since using the pride bow... that gives 50% def debuff after Hercules' burst :think:
hopefully I can see plenty of Belial ...

bigblackcock
03-09-2018, 09:18 PM
so the maintenance will start in 2 days :O
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/resources/pc/normal/ed/62/919e952ae7d7f4055f21ac91eefcc53035d50231c03eed62.j pg?version=1519975587
i'll go with shingen (ex/ambush), ares, awakened svarog, brynhildr and enma

Laventale
03-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Going with Gawain (I don't have Shingen quite yet), Ares, Ama, Dakki and Bryn.

I guess that should be more than enough.

Aidoru
03-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Kind of figured it would have been the 11th, since the 1.5k nutaku gold deal for the 5 draw ends on that day. Shame, was thinking about grabbing it if it was still available then since I want a better chance at some fire himes. Guess I might do a jewel pull if I can't resist the urge by then.

AznSamsung
03-10-2018, 08:26 AM
For me ... i need to get mars ... if i did get mars (and uriel) ... it will be shingen (w ambrush), awaken svarog, ares(uriel), acala(mars) and ama ... trying to get some sr from raid gacha to lvl weapon skill

Laventale
03-10-2018, 12:51 PM
For me ... i need to get mars ... if i did get mars (and uriel) ... it will be shingen (w ambrush), awaken svarog, ares(uriel), acala(mars) and ama ... trying to get some sr from raid gacha to lvl weapon skill

You have more chances of winning the lottery than pulling both Uriel and Mars in the same roll.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Barring any new additions, I should be heading into this event with Andromeda (Black Propaganda), Sun Quan, Baphomet, Nergal, and Konohana Sakuya, with Acala and Mot as backup. Passing on Cassiopeia since Chaos Magic alone just can't get through to the actual buffs. Good thing it's a raid event :P

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Pointless to use chaos magic on a raid event where the enemy uses 3 buffs. Others are most likey going to jump in, auto battle and trigger its overdive buffs again.

sanahtlig
03-10-2018, 01:44 PM
There's really no counter for a fight like this other than not letting the Rage Overdrive go off in the first place, or stunning it immediately after and then removing the buffs one-by-one. For solo experts on Auto, a couple Dispels might be enough to get the buffs off before the damage gets out of control.

QXZ
03-10-2018, 08:25 PM
meh..... i will probably just burn seeds until i MLB the eido.

dont really feel like fighting thru this one.

nazrin992
03-11-2018, 12:41 AM
You feel like fighting when you hear the battle music for Icarus :wink:

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 07:57 AM
In a previous raid event topic, I remember someone mentioning the needed amount souls will be changed, was that happening this event?

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2018, 08:00 AM
In a previous raid event topic, I remember someone mentioning the needed amount souls will be changed, was that happening this event?

I don't exactly remember seeing such a mechanic recorded in the event encyclopedia of sana's toolbox. Are you sure you're not mistaking that for the PP revamps during the upcoming Gluttony reprint?

Slashley
03-11-2018, 08:16 AM
In a previous raid event topic, I remember someone mentioning the needed amount souls will be changed, was that happening this event?No, this is the last event before that change.

th3 fr4gil3
03-11-2018, 10:58 AM
I don't exactly remember seeing such a mechanic recorded in the event encyclopedia of sana's toolbox. Are you sure you're not mistaking that for the PP revamps during the upcoming Gluttony reprint?

Baron Samedi, next raid event.

Slashley
03-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Baron Samedi, next raid event.
9537That wasn't there until Cobblemaniac pointed it out that it was missing... :fear:

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2018, 11:06 AM
That wasn't there until Cobblemaniac pointed it out that it was missing... :fear:

Could've sworn it wasn't there before either... Ah well. Those requirements look pretty dope for people who don't really care for the raid event, or just in general.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Baron Samedi? That can't be right. The next raid should be Barong, as in the representative of good in Balinese myth locked in eternal conflict with Rangda (who's the respective event SR kamihime).
Plus, if you look at the picture of Barong, the beast the girl is riding on is actually a reasonable depiction of the mythological Barong.

Slashley
03-11-2018, 12:44 PM
There's no way to know just how is Nutaku going to translate the names, so all names of future events are just placeholders.

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 12:48 PM
I'm more curious in how whoever filled that name in decide to go with Baron Samedi. Completely different mythological origin (Haitian). And he governs death; it'd be unusual to place him in light. Just a very unusual guess to be used as a placeholder.

Slashley
03-11-2018, 01:01 PM
I'm more curious in how whoever filled that name in decide to go with Baron Samedi. Completely different mythological origin (Haitian).Google translate is the fastest and most efficient way to make placeholders...

As for how does Google translate end up with that? Who knows. I've seen it translate numbers differently. I don't mean like "fifteen", but I mean like "15" suddenly changing to something entirely different.

nonsensei
03-11-2018, 01:26 PM
The next raid event eidolon is indeed Barong, the king of spirits & symbolizes the good in Balinese mythology. :neutral:
Someone fix that, quickly.. But srsly, who came up with Samedi? "Baron" is just a title without any name to assume on.

th3 fr4gil3
03-11-2018, 04:39 PM
so no genderbent Bond Villain/Voodoo Loa then.

sanahtlig
03-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Someone fix that, quickly..
It's not a wiki. That tab is compiled and maintained by Slashley, so everything there is a result of his efforts...

Based on an early peak at the survey results, Slashley's Event Encyclopedia is the most-used tool in the entire Toolbox by a wide margin. Keep up the good work Slashley!

Slashley
03-11-2018, 05:34 PM
It's surely not because I spend like sixteen hours a day refreshing these forums and spamming the copypaste
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.at every opportunity...

MagicSpice
03-11-2018, 10:38 PM
I already got plans to use my light team since my fire team is all damage and no survival... at least the light team has damage (almost as much as fire) and survival

so considering 3 frames of atk down (mordred, sol, and raphael), 2 of def down (diana and mordred) with light resist debuff (tsukiyomi), i think i'll give mordred chaos magic and have her remove buffs with Sol...

just a fail safe cause i honestly don't want to take that normal burst nuke on ragnarok when the HP starts dropping...

QXZ
03-11-2018, 11:41 PM
ok guys.... wtf are gale gem fragments? what am i supposed to do with these?

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Ragnarok Wind Disaster is not part of the Icarus event. Gale gems are for soul weapons, well at least the regalia gems are, not sure about shards.

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2018, 12:07 AM
ok guys.... wtf are gale gem fragments? what am i supposed to do with these?

These fragments are supposed to be traded for the regalia pieces, which you can then exchange for the soul weapons. Unfortunately it appears nutaku failed to implement the exchange system for that, so you're just sitting with the fragments for now.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 12:12 AM
These fragments are supposed to be traded for the regalia pieces, which you can then exchange for the soul weapons. Unfortunately it appears nutaku failed to implement the exchange system for that, so you're just sitting with the fragments for now.

any idea how many fragments are required for a regalia?

Slashley
03-12-2018, 12:30 AM
any idea how many fragments are required for a regalia?Reads in Sanathlig's guide, but I don't have time to check it right now.

If memory serves, it was 20x for 5 a month, then 20x for 10 a month, then 20x for 15 a month. So you can get 20 cheap Regalias a month.

BlazeAlter
03-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Is it me or do buffs from other people work in raids now?

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 02:51 AM
Shocked! Baal and Cybele ACTUALLY have speaking parts! Outside the main story too! Forget everything else about the event, this is the biggest note-worthy thing.

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2018, 02:56 AM
Shocked! Baal and Cybele ACTUALLY have speaking parts! Outside the main story too! Forget everything else about the event, this is the biggest note-worthy thing.

Baal still literally gets only one line in the first part, if memory serves correctly. Poor Baal :sad:

Slashley
03-12-2018, 07:15 AM
It looks like the droprate of Blues from Expert has been significantly increased. The far majority of them drop 2 now. That's certainly good, farming Blues was such a pain last event.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Weird. Seeing nothing but the regular wind ragnarok and not the event one. I have less than 10 red souls despite already having over 50 blues. I always prioritize ragnarok first too so it's not like I'm not joining them, I'm just rarely seeing any in the first place.

Marigold
03-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Weird. Seeing nothing but the regular wind ragnarok and not the event one. I have less than 10 red souls despite already having over 50 blues. I always prioritize ragnarok first too so it's not like I'm not joining them, I'm just rarely seeing any in the first place.

Protip
If you want to end your ragnarok count first then go for them every time you see them and if you only want to get them then refresh by going to your main page every time

I know some nuclear engineering level of insight lol

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Protip
If you want to end your ragnarok count first then go for them every time you see them and if you only want to get them then refresh by going to your main page every time

I know some nuclear engineering level of insight lol

Within the span of tagging the boss once and refreshing my browser, the previous set of raids is usually still the same, meaning it'd only help if I want to run something else that was up, which it doesn't really help since I'm rarely seeing any event ragnaroks in the first place, as I mentioned. However, that's pointless for me regardless as I have two windows with the same account open so I can see what other help requests are up and run another raid while my other window is running a separate raid.

Kitty
03-12-2018, 11:44 AM
sure MLB Icarus within the first 12 hours is probably possible for a no life/extremely lucky person....

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/422825876103888896/unknown.png
but level 124?
this guy has no gacha eidos, and i've never seen him before... :think:
not even the whalest of whales is rank 125 yet... is it another shiachan/lus7?
unlimited ap/bp hack again? or am i just cray z

Slashley
03-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Maru is the whalest of whales and rank 124.

Aidoru
03-12-2018, 12:15 PM
I have 6 players on my friend list over 120. I'm sure ones botting or something too cause they're 127. Not that I honestly care if they are or not.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 12:25 PM
sure MLB Icarus within the first 12 hours is probably possible for a no life/extremely lucky person....

but level 124?
this guy has no gacha eidos, and i've never seen him before... :think:
not even the whalest of whales is rank 125 yet... is it another shiachan/lus75?
unlimited ap/bp hack again? or am i just cray z

it's the same speed script hacks that shia used at the very least.... no big surprise

sanahtlig
03-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Reads in Sanathlig's guide, but I don't have time to check it right now.

If memory serves, it was 20x for 5 a month, then 20x for 10 a month, then 20x for 15 a month. So you can get 20 cheap Regalias a month.
Well, that's only if you can trade fragments for Regalia. Progress will be stalled until the shop trade is implemented. Only source will be spawns. You need 30 spawns just to buy 1 copy, and farming 90 cores for the spawns takes a ridiculously long time. I have around 90 for Wind after farming pretty religiously for a month or so, plus sporadically for the past year.

Slashley
03-12-2018, 12:28 PM
it's the same speed script hacks that shia used at the very least.... no big surpriseDo you have proof?

artista
03-12-2018, 02:08 PM
I saw that guy quite a few times on valentines battles :)
100 tickets = 1 ssr weapon and 1 ssr eido, guess im being lucky this time.

nonsensei
03-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Ragnarok solo.. No need to deal with the buffs, if you don't let her burst during rage. :smirk:
Screwed up healing here and there, and the boss really hated on Sol, but pretty smooth run.

https://youtu.be/Ro_PSGuMBUU

Marigold
03-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Whooosh
the Disaster Raids have smol peners
https://i.imgur.com/8nlpT3s.png

PD: I was using my default Fire team with Mordred EX: Ambush (Awful choice for the Disaster with Affliction Resistance) and no picks to counter the Ragnarok Disaster, also this was outside of Burst Hour.
They could've been a moderate challenge if and only if you couldn't get help from others, still soloable though

Also Iblis Ragnarok is a joy to Solo, even made it on my second account, easy event yay :think:

Laventale
03-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Whooosh
the Disaster Raids have smol peners
https://i.imgur.com/8nlpT3s.png

PD: I was using my default Fire team with Mordred EX: Ambush (Awful choice for the Disaster with Affliction Resistance) and no picks to counter the Ragnarok Disaster, also this was outside of Burst Hour.
They could've been a moderate challenge if and only if you couldn't get help from others, still soloable though

Also Iblis Ragnarok is a joy to Solo, even made it on my second account, easy event yay :think:

I admire how easy are things for you (for obvious reasons, but still).

Marigold
03-12-2018, 05:53 PM
I admire how easy are things for you (for obvious reasons, but still).

There's a bunch of players that destroy even my main team in damage, veterans you could say.
I guess that the main player in my team is my grid but it still needs more work, I'm currently at 120% Assault and 40% Defender (8 Assault Weapons 2 Defenders) and it could be even easier if I didn't miss the Crom Cruatch event (Another SSR Assault Weapon) but I digress; rather than going full Assault this ratio works for me so I'll work on my water grid for now on; if you want to have a smooth experience in the game try to always break pass 80% Assault on all your teams.

QXZ
03-12-2018, 07:20 PM
so how do i get devil souls in this event? ragnarok?

Laventale
03-12-2018, 08:26 PM

As for every Raid event, the only way to get Devil Souls is to play Ragnarok raids.

if you want to have a smooth experience in the game try to always break pass 80% Assault on all your teams.

I'm currently using a Rainbow Grid because that's what gives me better stats for the time being, but I'm always trying to go towards the perfect grid.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 08:30 PM

yep, you need participating and win in ragnarok, then you got 1-2 devil souls

VeryVoodoo
03-12-2018, 10:29 PM
There's a bunch of players that destroy even my main team in damage, veterans you could say.
(8 Assault Weapons 2 Defenders) and it could be even easier if I didn't miss the Crom Cruatch event (Another SSR Assault Weapon) but I digress;

Crom event was actually a SSR Defender (a hammer), so didn't miss much.

Kitty
03-13-2018, 02:26 AM
Do you have proof?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/423048861683023882/unknown.png

AznSamsung
03-13-2018, 03:51 AM
Wow thats so hacks ... or a whale upon whale ... anyone roll mars?

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 07:51 AM
I don't get it. What's wrong with having that many kamihimes at that rank?

Slashley
03-13-2018, 07:55 AM
I don't get it. What's wrong with having that many kamihimes at that rank?I believe the implication is that it's impossible for an account to have that rank without having paid hundreds(/thousands?) of dollars in Elixirs.
And anyone who is willing to pay hundreds of dollars in Elixirs would have paid for gacha rolls and easily have more than 100+ Hime at this point.

Not exactly proof, though.

blubbergott
03-13-2018, 07:56 AM
I don't get it. What's wrong with having that many kamihimes at that rank?

Pretty sure it's meant the other way around. Should have more KH than that at that rank.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 09:12 AM
Should have more KH than that at that rank.

When you're at the mercy of RNG in a gacha game such as this, anything is possible. One of my union mates WhatIConceal is an active rank 100+ player and to date, I believe he's drawn only 1 SSR hime. At his lvl to own only 1 SSR feels ridiculously unlucky. And I thought I was one of the unluckiest ones too before I knew that.

Cobblemaniac
03-13-2018, 09:48 AM
When you're at the mercy of RNG in a gacha game such as this, anything is possible. One of my union mates WhatIConceal is an active rank 100+ player and to date, I believe he's drawn only 1 SSR hime. At his lvl to own only 1 SSR feels ridiculously unlucky. And I thought I was one of the unluckiest ones too before I knew that.

Damn, I'm surprised he has the patience for this game after all that crap. Which does bring the point; I doubt there's a lot of people who are patient enough to grind to rank 100+, get so little hime, and not ragequit/ stumble upon the concept of reroll and decide they'll simply grab another account...

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 10:31 AM
Damn, I'm surprised he has the patience for this game after all that crap. Which does bring the point; I doubt there's a lot of people who are patient enough to grind to rank 100+, get so little hime, and not ragequit/ stumble upon the concept of reroll and decide they'll simply grab another account...
We tend to assume that everyone's goal is to progress and be the strongest they can be. That's not always the case. It just so happens that this is the dominant mindset among the most vocal members in the community, i.e., us. For every 1 really committed player, there's probably 9 who don't really care. At least some of those people probably play quite a lot.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 11:13 AM

Not everyone need a full SSR team of a same element to actually play this game and clear all the challenges. Some even like the challenge that suppose to clear the content without those units that make it so easy and think about any strategy that doesn't require a particular KH, because tbh, everyone with those OP teams just clear 80% of the content in auto mode which is not that funny.

bigblackcock
03-13-2018, 01:23 PM
ragna run during burst time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0XdsS9qM3Q

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 03:33 PM
For those wondering how many Gatcha rolls it would take to score Mars:
https://i.gyazo.com/22da629b51b872db8d372eb3ad41778c.png

Happy rolling!

MagicSpice
03-13-2018, 03:43 PM
For those wondering how many Gatcha rolls it would take to score Mars:
https://i.gyazo.com/22da629b51b872db8d372eb3ad41778c.png

Happy rolling!

meant to say something about this too but... i heard somewhere that there's a "failsafe" system where if you do 15-25 attempts on the same gacha, you get a random SSR....

if that's true, i'm wondering if it's from single draws instead of multiple, cause it's clearly not from the 10 draw gacha....

Not everyone need a full SSR team of a same element to actually play this game and clear all the challenges. Some even like the challenge that suppose to clear the content without those units that make it so easy and think about any strategy that doesn't require a particular KH, because tbh, everyone with those OP teams just clear 80% of the content in auto mode which is not that funny.

this is true, cause i've seen clear vids of teams using only R kamihime... on even ragnarok level content

it really depends on what resources you can get cause keep in mind that a grid of SR assault weapons entirely is still 230% more atk power if they're all at skill lv 20. and that's available to anyone with enough time and patience....

and that's just weapons... some eidolon effects are OP too... yet to get one of the 100% ones, nor see a friend with them....

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 04:06 PM
meant to say something about this too but... i heard somewhere that there's a "failsafe" system where if you do 15-25 attempts on the same gacha, you get a random SSR....
Sounds like an urban legend. Or a malicious piece of misinformation to egg on the gullible.

it really depends on what resources you can get cause keep in mind that a grid of SR assault weapons entirely is still 230% more atk power if they're all at skill lv 20.
That sounds impressive. Better than what I have even.

Aidoru
03-13-2018, 04:55 PM
800 tickets, only ssr was a single eidolon that I'm already done with. Doesn't look like I'll be getting a duplicate ssr weapon like last time.

Kitty
03-13-2018, 05:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qN-6sXBIN8

may as well just post my expert attempt...

Laventale
03-13-2018, 05:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qN-6sXBIN8

may as well just post my expert attempt...

Which software do you use to record?

I swear watching this video was really painful.

Kitty
03-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Which software do you use to record?

I swear watching this video was really painful.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I use the best software.
my laptop is just old and dead....... :cry:

MagicSpice
03-13-2018, 07:54 PM
Sounds like an urban legend. Or a malicious piece of misinformation to egg on the gullible.

That sounds impressive. Better than what I have even.

figured that fail-safe is just a rumor... any company trying to make money probably wouldn't toss that in their game (or at least wouldn't make it easy to find out)

and that grid is just a calculation, which i might have done wrong cause i factored in 23% per weapon, not 13% (even then, i'd still likely get dual effect SSR weapons so it's at least 10% to both atk and HP). that should be 130%, and even then that's still impressive, especially considering even a free player can eventually get that much farming raids for assault SR....

Ragnarok solo.. No need to deal with the buffs, if you don't let her burst during rage. :smirk:
Screwed up healing here and there, and the boss really hated on Sol, but pretty smooth run.

https://youtu.be/Ro_PSGuMBUU

you got the same exact team i have and yet does over 3 times the damage I do.... must be a lot of high skill levels in your weapon grid...

that and your atk rating is 8k higher than me....

And anyone who is willing to pay hundreds of dollars in Elixirs would have paid for gacha rolls and easily have more than 100+ Hime at this point.

Not exactly proof, though.

rank 82 player with 100 kamihime says hi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I use the best software.
my laptop is just old and dead....... :cry:

my vids are coming out like that for both Elsword and Kamihime Project.... and i got a 3 year old laptop....

however, Flower Knight Girl and Rabi-Ribi records perfectly fine....

deadpool9169
03-13-2018, 08:59 PM
what are the floating cores and mechanic wings used for?

BlazeAlter
03-13-2018, 09:02 PM
what are the floating cores and mechanic wings used for?

u use them for starting icarus raids...

deadpool9169
03-13-2018, 09:07 PM
u use them for starting icarus raids...

sorry, didn't know that. haven't started my own raids yet, have been helping with others raids.

MagicSpice
03-13-2018, 09:50 PM
sorry, didn't know that. haven't started my own raids yet, have been helping with others raids.

that could be an issue if you never entered the event screen....

i seen it posted on the game's news a while back, but apparently the first event page entry is what resets your devil and divine souls....

so there's a chance of wasted effort if you get souls before looking at the event page... cause it might reset them after you got more and put you at 0 if you didn't go there yet

Cobblemaniac
03-14-2018, 09:06 AM
that could be an issue if you never entered the event screen....

i seen it posted on the game's news a while back, but apparently the first event page entry is what resets your devil and divine souls....

so there's a chance of wasted effort if you get souls before looking at the event page... cause it might reset them after you got more and put you at 0 if you didn't go there yet

Not just souls, but tickets too, so poof goes your MVP rewards that you've worked hard for...

Nutaku actually did mention that the souls and tickets won't be registered into the event until you actually check in, but it's essentially fine print which many people probably gloss over, which kind of screws up the newbie who didn't realise that events worked this way. That said, I'd like to question why they/ DMM actually programmed it this way... was it a matter of they didn't have to do extra work, or was it some sick decision to screw with new players? :think:

Slashley
03-14-2018, 09:16 AM
-- That said, I'd like to question why they/ DMM actually programmed it this way... was it a matter of they didn't have to do extra work, or was it some sick decision to screw with new players? :think:It's just lazy coding. I assume it is related to the same reason why making raid reruns would be "technically challenging."

Note that lately, DMM has prevented you from seeing Raid Help Requests from an event which front page you haven't visited yet.
So... they didn't bother fixing the problematic code, but they DID bother to make a work-around for it. I assume because their support got "wtf?!?!" messages every single raid event. Just like 10-11 months before we get that feature too! Yay!

nazrin992
03-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Remember, always watching the story first before playing. Some people lack patience.

nonsensei
03-15-2018, 01:09 AM
you got the same exact team i have and yet does over 3 times the damage I do.... must be a lot of high skill levels in your weapon grid...

that and your atk rating is 8k higher than me....

Yeah, that might be the cause.. I purposefully show my grid (and even edit the SLs there) in the beginning of the video for ppl to have a way to compare. But to be precise, I had 124% assault & 36% defender bonus in the vid. Tho as of now, I switched out a disaster hammer to Tsuku's bow, so it became 121% assault & 52% defender bonus now. :sweat:

MagicSpice
03-15-2018, 01:54 AM
Remember, always watching the story first before playing. Some people lack patience.

you don't even have to go that far... just enter the event screen once then go from there....

but you still want the storyline and to start your own raids for an easy 250 magic jewels....

Yeah, that might be the cause.. I purposefully show my grid (and even edit the SLs there) in the beginning of the video for ppl to have a way to compare. But to be precise, I had 124% assault & 36% defender bonus in the vid. Tho as of now, I switched out a disaster hammer to Tsuku's bow, so it became 121% assault & 52% defender bonus now. :sweat:

Ah, that's why...

I got the following light weapons in my grid-

Raphael's staff (SSR defender lv8)
Sol's Gun (SSR Assault lv9)
Tsukiyomi's Bow (SSR Defender and R assault lv6)
Phoenix's Bow (SSR Assault lv11)
Sphinx's Hammer (SR Assault and R defender lv20)
Nickolas' Sword (SR Defender and R assault lv16)

that's giving me 40% defender and 46% Assault bonus.... until i start burning through these 500k gems for R weapons...

also screw disaster drop rates... i'm not getting the assault weapon from it... i keep getting defenders or the eidolon

Delete
03-15-2018, 02:15 AM
MagicSpice... that is a good collection of SSR light weapons, but are few weapons. You can put on that grid light MLB assault SR weapons from events, like the Pom Pom Hammer from Cruel Amaterasu or the Betin Shin axe from Avarice crucible. Those kind of weapons can really help you up your assault %, and with MLB have good numbers. ^^

nonsensei
03-15-2018, 04:23 AM
Ah, that's why...

I got the following light weapons in my grid-

Raphael's staff (SSR defender lv8)
Sol's Gun (SSR Assault lv9)
Tsukiyomi's Bow (SSR Defender and R assault lv6)
Phoenix's Bow (SSR Assault lv11)
Sphinx's Hammer (SR Assault and R defender lv20)
Nickolas' Sword (SR Defender and R assault lv16)

that's giving me 40% defender and 46% Assault bonus.... until i start burning through these 500k gems for R weapons...

also screw disaster drop rates... i'm not getting the assault weapon from it... i keep getting defenders or the eidolon

I'm not sure what your plans are for SLing, but I suggest you not put too much effort in Raphael's staff. Light is going to have more, way more than enough dual weapons with defender skill. They were known for their survivability for quite a while until just recently in dmm when Michael AW happened (and the newest light SSR), and having those defenders helped it alot. So you won't need a pure defender on your grid.
Also, I'm not sure what's the convention in this forum, but referring to skills by rarity is probably a bad idea with all these dual weapons around. I usually go with small(S), medium(M) and large(L) for that reason.

AznSamsung
03-15-2018, 07:40 AM
umm sry to sanahtlig and slashley .... well i saw ur ign pop up when u join ... i have to burst it ...

MagicSpice
03-15-2018, 08:23 AM
I'm not sure what your plans are for SLing, but I suggest you not put too much effort in Raphael's staff. Light is going to have more, way more than enough dual weapons with defender skill. They were known for their survivability for quite a while until just recently in dmm when Michael AW happened (and the newest light SSR), and having those defenders helped it alot. So you won't need a pure defender on your grid.
Also, I'm not sure what's the convention in this forum, but referring to skills by rarity is probably a bad idea with all these dual weapons around. I usually go with small(S), medium(M) and large(L) for that reason.

yeah, raph's weapon is there as filler until i get something better, cause with it, i'm packing about 9k HP as is (it's why i stopped at lv8 for a flat 10% from it).... if I really need HP, there's eidolons for that (even without the lead/assist skill as some i got pack 700+) and even then it seems like having 7k+ is typically enough to clear anything that comes your way....

as for referring to weapon skills, the way i listed it pretty much was the same way since each weapon was listed separately... just count SSR as L, SR as M, and R as S..... i get what you're saying though, a universal way to say it would help (even though the new regalia weapons go by ++++, which is double the +'s than the SSR level effects)

MagicSpice... that is a good collection of SSR light weapons, but are few weapons. You can put on that grid light MLB assault SR weapons from events, like the Pom Pom Hammer from Cruel Amaterasu or the Betin Shin axe from Avarice crucible. Those kind of weapons can really help you up your assault %, and with MLB have good numbers. ^^

the plan right now is for me to get assault weapons from the disaster.... if she ever wants to play nice and drop one...

Slashley
03-15-2018, 08:34 AM
umm sry to sanahtlig and slashley .... well i saw ur ign pop up when u join ... i have to burst it ...Good. I usually only play during Burst Hours, so you had better!

I feel bad whenever I steal MvPs from people, but hey, I have places to be, things to kill, can't dawdle around waiting for people to deal enough damage so that I can not steal their MvP!

MagicSpice
03-15-2018, 08:41 AM
Good. I usually only play during Burst Hours, so you had better!

I feel bad whenever I steal MvPs from people, but hey, I have places to be, things to kill, can't dawdle around waiting for people to deal enough damage so that I can not steal their MvP!

actually, that's the same reason why there's the leech strategy....

one push of the attack button and you're somehow entitled to the baseline rewards in a raid... which is why some raids have about 4-5 players but only 2 or 3 is attacking. others even open a raid and then leave to do this cause discoverer bonus is added to that

even i gotta admit that i've done it at the last minute in raid events cause burst time typically leads to a chunk of HP gone so i used full burst, left to an new raid, and repeated until the limit was reached (about 3-4 active raids) or a raid was cleared (cause you have to claim rewards to enter another one).

i could see it being frowned upon, but at the same time you can't really help it if you're in a rush

nonsensei
03-15-2018, 09:04 AM
as for referring to weapon skills, the way i listed it pretty much was the same way since each weapon was listed separately... just count SSR as L, SR as M, and R as S..... i get what you're saying though, a universal way to say it would help (even though the new regalia weapons go by ++++, which is double the +'s than the SSR level effects)

Hero weapons are simply a totally different story. They give you 11% elemental atk up (or hp up in hp weapon's case) at SL1, and 30% at SL20. Certainly a higher effect, but also a different & unique effect, so it can very well just be regarded as an exception, at least in the case of atk weapon (which should be the common choice).

blubbergott
03-15-2018, 10:27 AM
Here's my Solo Rag run. Forgot to turn on sound for it, but w/e, dont wanna rerecord. :P

https://youtu.be/4vJN2ZVC5nU

MagicSpice
03-16-2018, 04:40 AM
Hero weapons are simply a totally different story. They give you 11% elemental atk up (or hp up in hp weapon's case) at SL1, and 30% at SL20. Certainly a higher effect, but also a different & unique effect, so it can very well just be regarded as an exception, at least in the case of atk weapon (which should be the common choice).

curious as to what they give when 4th breaks come out then.....

and given wind is one of the 2 major elements i'm focusing on... i can at least go after one of them

AznSamsung
03-16-2018, 06:56 PM
wow ... more than 800 tickets and still no ssr

MagicSpice
03-17-2018, 02:13 PM
wow ... more than 800 tickets and still no ssr

yeah, the gacha can troll like that at times.... happened to me once before where i had no SSR after 1400 tickets... (and yet one 10-draw net me two amphisbaena in a go)

i honestly think the event gacha has an SR and SSR rate that's 10% of the original gacha rates... but either way, it's definitely more RNG heavy than the gold/premium ticket gachas, especially since event gacha is free (and technically allows you to farm multiple SSR and magic jewels)

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2018, 08:09 PM
i honestly think the event gacha has an SR and SSR rate that's 10% of the original gacha rates... but either way, it's definitely more RNG heavy than the gold/premium ticket gachas, especially since event gacha is free (and technically allows you to farm multiple SSR and magic jewels)

Free might be stretching it a bit, the word you're probably looking for is accessible, since them ticket drops come in rather high numbers.

MagicSpice
03-17-2018, 08:34 PM
Free might be stretching it a bit, the word you're probably looking for is accessible, since them ticket drops come in rather high numbers.

well yeah, it's not really "free" if you're buying elixirs/seeds and leaves to farm this.

although I do wonder how much I could farm holding onto this:

https://s18.postimg.org/jtzt0qjx5/inventory.png

also, say goodbye to 12k magic jewels cause i don't have Osiris, Dakki, or Amaterasu and they're all boosted in jewel gacha atm...

even if i get Amon Unleashed, i could use the drag eyes....

Laventale
03-17-2018, 10:09 PM
well yeah, it's not really "free" if you're buying elixirs/seeds and leaves to farm this.

although I do wonder how much I could farm holding onto this:

https://s18.postimg.org/jtzt0qjx5/inventory.png

also, say goodbye to 12k magic jewels cause i don't have Osiris, Dakki, or Amaterasu and they're all boosted in jewel gacha atm...

even if i get Amon Unleashed, i could use the drag eyes....

>832 seeds

Show me your ways.

Cobblemaniac
03-18-2018, 12:32 AM
>832 seeds

Show me your ways.

You do not know da wae...

Memes aside he's probably played like half a year ago and stacked up all those seeds... or got them from the gacha, considering I'm also spying like 28 full elixirs.

Asti
03-18-2018, 02:03 AM
832 Seeds isn't that much(I have 600). There are other Guys with 2000+ of them and higher. Don't spend too many of them and you eventually gonna swim in Seeds. Of course using Seeds if you get Seeds back ( Uni/Raid) is totally fine.

Slashley
03-18-2018, 02:25 AM
>832 seeds

Show me your ways.As said, at this point, 800 is hardly anything.
If you MvP consistently in raids when Seeding during Burst Hour, you'll end up around +-0 Seeds spent from all the Seeds you gain from Raid Gacha.

So with that in mind, the primary income of Seeds are Disasters. The more you farm Disasters (fodder SR weapons please), the more Seeds you get.

AznSamsung
03-18-2018, 06:34 AM
Dog i have about 1000 seed and i burn like 450ish .... now i have 1057 .... so tell me y i need that many seed

Slashley
03-18-2018, 06:41 AM
Dog i have about 1000 seed and i burn like 450ish .... now i have 1057 .... so tell me y i need that many seedBecause 1000 seeds will barely last you one single competitive Union event.

If you don't care about that, then you don't need a stockpile of Seeds.

AznSamsung
03-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Because 1000 seeds will barely last you one single competitive Union event.

If you don't care about that, then you don't need a stockpile of Seeds.

true ... true .... (also for tiamat knowing my luck)

MagicSpice
03-18-2018, 01:23 PM
Yeah, it's not too hard to farm seeds, but unless it's something I really want, I tend to get one of each SSR item then slack on the rest. Otherwise I'd probably have over 2500 if I farmed...

Energy leaves though... Those are racking up cause union events typically and I'm spending seeds instead.

Also, to clarify someone on when I started playing, I'm a pre-register player. Even started off with Echidna due to that (but I didn't learn about rerolling until I was too deep in the game).

SlickFenix
03-18-2018, 08:40 PM
I've been using my leaves to join Catastrophe Rags. I was up to about 150 of them.....

This event has drained my seeds a good bit, because I got 3 guns from Gacha on days 1 and 2, and I've been hunting for the 4th. But RNG just doesn't want to give it to me now....

Laventale
03-18-2018, 08:46 PM
I've been using my leaves to join Catastrophe Rags. I was up to about 150 of them.....

This event has drained my seeds a good bit, because I got 3 guns from Gacha on days 1 and 2, and I've been hunting for the 4th. But RNG just doesn't want to give it to me now....

https://puu.sh/zKovd/837bca175d.png

Got one for free, you want it?

SlickFenix
03-18-2018, 09:08 PM
Got one for free, you want it?

Yes!! Gib Me :blobreach:

Laventale
03-18-2018, 10:08 PM
So...

Having finished this event (stopped at 225, no way I'm going for 250 only for a few credits), the ticket gacha was kinda nice to me again...

3 Eidos.
1 Weapon.