PDA

View Full Version : [Event 39] Advent Battle vs Medusa and Rahab (Rematch)

Kitty
02-27-2018, 03:51 AM
Original Thread - https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3807-event-20-rahab-medusa-rematch.html <br />
<br />
Onto the battles, since I didn't add much information in the last thread... <br />
<br />
Rahab <br />
Expert -...

Slashley
02-27-2018, 04:42 AM
We don't know if this will be a thing yet? Nutaku hasn't updated the banners yet. We'll probably know in a few days.

QXZ
02-27-2018, 06:08 AM
i run a light team. are these himes any good?

nonsensei
02-27-2018, 07:35 AM
Shamash is pretty fun to have. She's the first hime you could call an actual tank. Has a highly effective taunt ability with 5t effect, which also applies intercept+energy drain for 3t, with a 6t cooldown. Has a similar ability as Thor which gets stronger the lower her hp is & heals back 1.5k & as 3rd ability she boosts that even more with pride buff & 50% healing limit break. Now, that's a tank. That said, her real use is pretty niche. She doesn't bring any debuff or buff to the team and doesn't save you from AoE hits & light usually doesn't have issues with surviving, anyway. I could imagine her being useful in a no debuff environment, but that's about it.

Karma is.. RNG debuff. Carries lots of useful debuffs, but low accuracy. And by low accuracy, I mean real low accuracy. You will probably see 1 or 2 land.

And finally Durga is.. random. I have no other words. But either way, I can't imagine her being useful in any case.

bmj420420
02-27-2018, 09:55 AM
Who should I prioritize getting multiples of? I haven't had a chance to get either of them, so this event is a little meaningful for me.

My eidolons are: MLB Yata, 3 star Kyuki, 2 star Lilim Gula, 1 star Reiki, Amphisbaena, and Lilim Avaricia, and no star Garuda, Typhon and Ixion.

My main teams are Wind and Fire, so I don't have any really effective teams to use against either (although I do have Belobog).

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 11:31 AM
Rahab's summon effect is kind of odd; it's a thunder resist buff. Something you'd expect to see on a wind eidolon (like Qiong Qi/Kyuki, in fact). If the idea of carrying around two separate thunder resist summons for your wind team is appealing to you, pick up Rahab.

nonsensei
02-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Rahab summon might be useful, but neither are cut for main eidolon and these days their stats are also considered kinda low, so they aren't really fit for sub, either.

As for the weapons, Medusa's is pure defender, not much reason to bother with it. You should definitely max Rahab's weapon, however.
And the SR weapons can also be ignored.

You will probably have more than enough time/AP to do that single weapon, so you might want to try farming Medusa weapon or farm books, but that's up to you, I guess.

AutoCrimson
02-27-2018, 12:33 PM
Rahab dont worth it. Wait till Vritra
idk, for now my standard eido roster is +40%/20% (if that particular team not surpassed the threshold), +30% burst eido, +45%/40% elem (put it on first IF team has surpassed) and Yata

for weapon, yes. its assault, so rahab knife is very worth to get

bigblackcock
02-27-2018, 01:38 PM
i bet their shop won't get restock at all just like yata and ixion now, so probably another break for me.
but at least now i'm sure i can clear their ragnarok level

Laventale
02-27-2018, 01:56 PM
They only way I see it being worth it is getting the eidos (if you don't have them yet) and leaving them without breaking them for when the Eidolon shop comes.

Otherwise, shit eidos with shit stats.

Cobblemaniac
02-27-2018, 09:58 PM
They only way I see it being worth it is getting the eidos (if you don't have them yet) and leaving them without breaking them for when the Eidolon shop comes.

Otherwise, shit eidos with shit stats.

Breaking them is actually accounted for in the eidolon store, so the only thing you'll really be losing is gems by 3LBing them. Saves quite a lot of space that way too.

nonsensei
02-28-2018, 01:22 PM
idk, for now my standard eido roster is +40%/20% (if that particular team not surpassed the threshold), +30% burst eido, +45%/40% elem (put it on first IF team has surpassed) and Yata

>Wait till Vritra
Wait, wait, wait. What? They are both as bad as the other. Rahab should be preferred if you really want to make a choice between the two be it sub or main, as she has better stats (unless you want to focus on having more HP for whatever reason). That +30% burst you're talking about only adds to the burst streak, and not to the individual bursts, so that little use of it would only be seen at burst time.
40/20 eidos & elemental eidos are to be preferred in general depending on the advancement of your grid.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 01:37 PM
Vritra's reprint is also late enough to be after Tiamat. Tiamat actually has a viable passive (+40% element and... an unknown amount of +double) and... really good stats for an event eidolon. Summon effect's a barrier that eats 750 HP on a 10 turn cooldown.

Like, I bring up Rahab's summon effect because it has possible niche uses, but that's also me digging around for reasons to pick her up at all. It helps that the competition for your AP here is Medusa, who has even fewer reasons to get. But as far as a water eidolon actually important enough to keep an eye out for, Tiamat's the next one on the list.

When Vritra comes up again, she'll be paired up with Sphinx. Sphinx's event is way, way more important to focus on than Vritra's.

Slashley
02-28-2018, 02:00 PM
-- Tiamat actually has -- really good stats for an event eidolon. Merely the best to date, by a fair margin too.

2262 Tiamat
2118 Sphinx
2100 Meng Huo (Mii)
The only event Eidolons that are 2100 atk or above.

Ikki
02-28-2018, 11:31 PM

As Non said, both eidos are trash, but if he has nothing better he should definitely go for it, early on everything helps and is an improvement, assuming he manages to get the weapons ofc.

AutoCrimson
03-01-2018, 02:11 AM
ye, i forgot Tiamat is (will be?) sooner then the other reprint
ofc they are both trash, and ofc Tiamat will be better. with all those reprints i thought vritra/sph one will be sooner... sigh

QXZ
03-17-2018, 06:41 AM
so........... is this event gonna happen or no? Sana says its gonna be skipped?

looks like both eidos are crap.... i might just restock materials or save up for eido shop material

Slashley
03-17-2018, 06:50 AM
so........... is this event gonna happen or no? Sana says its gonna be skipped?That's me, actually.

And the fact is, we don't know. We're currently ~365 days behind DMM, so Nutaku might decide to skip this to keep us in sync for seasonal events. If they do, what will they do with the Hime released during this event? We don't know.
There's no surefire way to know until Nutaku announces their plans, which I assume to be when Icaros raid gets taken down.

sanahtlig
03-17-2018, 08:19 AM
As I recall, Kitty gets her info from the server itself. So the chances of this event being skipped are pretty slim.

AznSamsung
03-17-2018, 08:30 AM
I dont think they will skip just to give people who started later after the first rematch a chance ... is medsu weapon atk or hp?

BlazeAlter
03-17-2018, 08:32 AM
I dont think they will skip just to give people who started later after the first rematch a chance ... is medsu weapon atk or hp?

its a defender

Slashley
03-17-2018, 08:40 AM
As I recall, Kitty gets her info from the server itself. So the chances of this event being skipped are pretty slim.Kitty did the latest batch of threads without confirmation.

https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/43/chara_l_43.png

That's going to be the next banner, and it's 404.

Ryyme
03-17-2018, 09:49 AM

If I recall properly the Medusa Weapon is:

Phantom Sword Bronllavyn
Glaive
Burst: Dark Damage (++++) Applies Energy Drain to self
Skill: Max Hp (++)

At level 50:
HP: 79
Atk 1023

sanahtlig
03-17-2018, 10:05 AM
Kitty did the latest batch of threads without confirmation.

https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/43/chara_l_43.png

That's going to be the next banner, and it's 404.
Well, I hope they skip it then. Otherwise, SSR Cybele is less likely to be on the Miracle ticket.

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2018, 10:35 AM
Well, I hope they skip it then. Otherwise, SSR Cybele is less likely to be on the Miracle ticket.

Isn't the miracle ticket release date supposedly predictable based on the DMM release? Or does nutaku have complete control over its release?

Laventale
03-17-2018, 10:43 AM
Isn't the miracle ticket release date supposedly predictable based on the DMM release? Or does nutaku have complete control over its release?

Nutaku kinda controls which events go live and which ones don't.

We were supposed to get a Double Advent between Saint Nicholas and Reiki event, but we didn't. It never went live.

So you can kinda expect Nutaku to skip another re-issue event. Plus both Rahab and Medusa eidos are really shitte.

http://puu.sh/zJFpj/eb575e90e0.png

sanahtlig
03-17-2018, 11:01 AM
My forecast has to do with the timing of SSR Cybele's release, assuming the Miracle ticket gets released on the same date, and accounting for the possibility that Nutaku includes all currently-released non-limited kamihime on the ticket. We can reasonably expect SSR Cybele will be released with the same event, so when that event happens could determine whether she makes the ticket or not.

At this point, it's a coin toss whether she'll make the ticket. I think Mars has a pretty good chance of being on it.

Kitty
03-17-2018, 11:55 AM
tbh i kinda hope i'm wrong
i rlly don't want the rahab/medusa rematch just because the exchange shops won't be restocked ..

and i wanna hurry up and get baron's gun since it's the first large assault weapon we had in a while.
also, thanatos ...
and since ssr nike came out in nutaku before her original event in dmm, if we skipped the rematch then ssr cybele and thanatos may very well come out at the same time but... i really doubt they'll skip it.

AznSamsung
03-17-2018, 12:14 PM
i want the reprint just to make sure ssr Cybele is not in the miracle ticket ... also i want the rahab weapon to be mlb

sanahtlig
03-17-2018, 12:15 PM
and since ssr nike came out in nutaku before her original event in dmm, if we skipped the rematch then ssr cybele and thanatos may very well come out at the same time but... i really doubt they'll skip it.
Doubtful. That would mess up the appearance bonus. SSR Nike was tied to a promotion, rather than an event, if I recall correctly.

JStar
03-18-2018, 12:36 AM

Well, with this, the Rematch with Rahab/Medusa is all but confirmed. :think:

Cobblemaniac
03-18-2018, 12:38 AM
Lowkey hyped for the Rahab water assault weapon since my account started with the Reiki raid event. Rip for the others who already cleared this tho

Laventale
03-18-2018, 12:40 AM

Well, with this, the Rematch with Rahab/Medusa is all but confirmed. :think:

http://puu.sh/zK81E/9220a67009.jpg

kylie
03-18-2018, 01:05 AM
Or we can hope that the arrival of miracle tickets will be delayed by a week or two, so that SSR Cybele will be included in the miracle ticket roster.

SlickFenix
03-18-2018, 02:09 AM
I have confirmed that the next Union Raid starts on 4/1 (Got info from Server) which leaves plenty of room for this reprint. Also, with that Light boosted gacha, I also think this event is confirmed to be next.

I also watch those banners and news direct links, however it seems that they have been locking them down recently and only allowing me to see whichever ones are currently out. As for Raids, there are other ways to get in and see when they start. Advents, I don't know right now.

Slashley
03-18-2018, 02:17 AM
I have confirmed that the next Union Raid starts on 4/1 (Got info from Server)--Explain, please.

sanahtlig
03-18-2018, 06:32 AM
Explain, please.
Presumably, if he explains his methods Nutaku will close the security hole again. We don't actually need to know how he does it if his predictions come true.

Cobblemaniac
03-18-2018, 06:42 AM
Presumably, if he explains his methods Nutaku will close the security hole again. We don't actually need to know how he does it if his predictions come true.

Which assumes/ confirms that nutaku actually does read this forum?

AznSamsung
03-18-2018, 08:20 AM

it like when you play LoL and they ask you what champion you have the most win in just to nerf the shit out of it next

Kitty
03-18-2018, 03:58 PM
so, light rates are up meaning Shamash is coming out along with Durga and Karma.. so yeah, Medusa/Rahab for sure..

anyway, speaking of the kamis that we'll get.. they do seem pretty good.

Shamash applies intercept to herself along with attraction to herself (similar to taunt) so it's a guaranteed miss for 3T or so if there's no overdrive and it's just normal attack.
she'd make a good pair with Morgan (with Morgans ATK buff and rampage) ..
She'd be good on my light team anyway, as I only have 1 SSR which is Light Tsuku, so even more damage to the enemy.
her other two abilities are hp based.. like Odins/Agni and another one recovers her HP, not sure 100% about them though..

Durga, much like Anteros and Parvati is a very OP SR compared to the ones we had at the beginning of the game.
But she's very random, as her first ability can deal anything between 1.5-7.5 DMG (7.5 is pretty much like a nuke)
2nd ability applies triple ATK rate^ light attribute atk^ and rampage to one ally (would be perfect with Shamash, or herself)
3rd applies a barrier, intercept and dark RST

and Karma is OP for a R.. It's really worth having them even in a main team, but especially for the R missions we'll have more of in the future when more advents come around.
1st ability - (low chance) DEF debuff -20% A frame, light RST down -20% and abnormality tolerance down.. which is insane, though it's a higher chance to miss than other characters' debuffs
2nd ability- ATK debuff -20% A frame, dark ATK down, continuous attack probability down

Slashley
03-18-2018, 04:18 PM
--
and Karma is OP for a R.. It's really worth having them even in a main team,--Uh, I doubt it. Her debuffs basically don't land at all. They're extremely powerful, but most of the time they're going to do absolutely nothing.

Well, so I'd assume, anyway.

sanahtlig
03-19-2018, 04:09 AM
Not necessarily. But people who could report issues to Nutaku do read the forums.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 11:41 AM
Does anybody know from the DMM version if our materials reset between now and the 2nd reprint?

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 12:06 PM
Does anybody know from the DMM version if our materials reset between now and the 2nd reprint?

No restock, this is the medusa/rahab reprint thats lined up with dmm's first medusa reprint, so its the same that happened with yata/ixion, no restock, dead event, farm those rags.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 12:13 PM
I'm not referring to that. I was referring to Rahab's 2nd reprint in December. The exchange resets then, but I don't know if the materials we already collected by then get reset as well or not.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 12:14 PM
(and by 2nd reprint, I mean 2nd Reprint; lower prices, Rahab glaive final limit break, magic jewels, etc.)

bigblackcock
03-19-2018, 08:06 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/425491587968008235/unknown.png
so the event is finally confirmed to take place on march 21th (nutaku time), so pretty much march 22 for me.
i bet there is no restock like last rematch, so i don't think i'll do much aside of battle ragnarok levels.
more time to do accessory quest, ragnarok wind raid boss and sp quest lol

Laventale
03-19-2018, 08:44 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/425491587968008235/unknown.png
so the event is finally confirmed to take place on march 21th (nutaku time), so pretty much march 22 for me.
i be there is no restock like last rematch, so i don't think i'll do much aside of battle ragnarok levels.
more time to do accessory quest, ragnarok wind raid boss and sp quest lol

The only rematch I couldn't care any less will happen.

Fucking kill me.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 08:54 PM
Well, what I was hinting at/hoping for with my question was if we could spend the time now to farm up materials to be spent in the 2nd Reprint.

Kitty
03-20-2018, 02:02 AM
Well, what I was hinting at/hoping for with my question was if we could spend the time now to farm up materials to be spent in the 2nd Reprint.

this is the 2nd reprint.. nutaku did it early so they would be on schedule for halloween and christmas since we're a 11 months behind dmm.. we had an extra month to fill in with events.. so we'll only get rewards in the 3rd reprint...

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 06:06 AM
this is the 2nd reprint.. nutaku did it early so they would be on schedule for halloween and christmas since we're a 11 months behind dmm.. we had an extra month to fill in with events.. so we'll only get rewards in the 3rd reprint...That's not what he asked, he was asking if we can farm mats this run and use them when the next reprint comes with new rewards.

Also, we're 12 months behind DMM now.

MagicSpice
03-20-2018, 11:57 AM
That's not what he asked, he was asking if we can farm mats this run and use them when the next reprint comes with new rewards.

Also, we're 12 months behind DMM now.

actually, yes. i notice i have leftovers from the previous times, even though the trade shop isn't there...

also seems to retain your progress from the first reprint. it did that for the previous ixion/yata event where i had to get one ixid blade and nothing else, but i had ixion from a drop a previous run and could have gotten an extra copy of her

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 12:20 PM
2nd reprints reset the exchange. That is specifically mentioned on the wiki.

Keep in mind, when I say '2nd reprint', I'm not referring to what's coming up next. What's coming up next is a reprint of the 1st reprint. The actual 2nd reprint resets the exchange, significantly lowers the costs of some stuff (especially the eidolon and the original SSR weapon that came with the event), adds 3000 jewels to be exchanged for, adds a 2nd SSR weapon, and introduces the final limit break for the original SSR weapon*. 2nd reprints also come as stand alone events, not paired up with another advent.
Also, the weapons that get final limit breaks? There are 5 of them in the exchange instead of 4. This leads me to assume that final limit breaks do require a copy, on top of everything else. But if anybody who's performed final limit breaks on DMM can confirm or deny the need for a 5th copy, that'd be great.

*after the implementation of Guild Orders. Ixion's 2nd reprint occurred before that, so the Ixion sword doesn't have a final limit break. There's also the usual 4 copies in exchange.

So, I'm curious about whether farming up materials during this 1st reprint-reprint is meaningful to carry stuff over to the 2nd reprint to reduce farming then. Because in addition to whatever you need to farm up for the 2nd copy of the glaive, a copy of the spear (Rahab's 2nd SSR), and the jewels, you'll also need 45 of the silver material and 25 of the gold material for one final limit break of the glaive (plus other stuff).
Oh, and if you managed to acquire 5 copies of the glaive before the 2nd reprint (ie the 4 copies in the exchange + 1 drop, or some other combination), then one can theoretically try to final limit break 2 glaives. Then you'd need 90 silver/50 gold mats.

VeryVoodoo
03-20-2018, 01:00 PM
*after the implementation of Guild Orders. Ixion's 2nd reprint occurred before that, so the Ixion sword doesn't have a final limit break. There's also the usual 4 copies in exchange.

That's such a shame. The Ixion sword is so damn good too... :<

nonsensei
03-20-2018, 01:07 PM
2nd reprints reset the exchange. That is specifically mentioned on the wiki.

Keep in mind, when I say '2nd reprint', I'm not referring to what's coming up next. What's coming up next is a reprint of the 1st reprint. The actual 2nd reprint resets the exchange, significantly lowers the costs of some stuff (especially the eidolon and the original SSR weapon that came with the event), adds 3000 jewels to be exchanged for, adds a 2nd SSR weapon, and introduces the final limit break for the original SSR weapon*. 2nd reprints also come as stand alone events, not paired up with another advent.
Also, the weapons that get final limit breaks? There are 5 of them in the exchange instead of 4. This leads me to assume that final limit breaks do require a copy, on top of everything else. But if anybody who's performed final limit breaks on DMM can confirm or deny the need for a 5th copy, that'd be great.

So, I'm curious about whether farming up materials during this 1st reprint-reprint is meaningful to carry stuff over to the 2nd reprint to reduce farming then. Because in addition to whatever you need to farm up for the 2nd copy of the glaive, a copy of the spear (Rahab's 2nd SSR), and the jewels, you'll also need 45 of the silver material and 25 of the gold material for one final limit break of the glaive (plus other stuff).
Oh, and if you managed to acquire 5 copies of the glaive before the 2nd reprint (ie the 4 copies in the exchange + 1 drop, or some other combination), then one can theoretically try to final limit break 2 glaives. Then you'd need 90 silver/50 gold mats.

Err.. no. There's no need to have a 5th copy of the weapon. You only need mats for final limit break. And as such, you don't need to farm an extra drop, either to get 2nd FLB weapon if you did the event before 2nd reprint. And as such, there's no 5th weapon in the exchange shop, either. Otherwise, nice summary.
Oh, P.S.: you also need 5 demonic cores/FLB for these advent weapons.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Oh, awesome. And it means that I misread the exchange table. There's a line for final limit break and the 45 silver/25 gold mats, which I misunderstood as a 5th copy of the weapon. But no, that's just a reminder of part of what's needed for final limit breaking the weapon in question. Thanks.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 01:47 PM
just want to know whether ranking starts with event 40 or not

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 01:56 PM
just want to know whether ranking starts with event 40 or not

It doesn't

Slashley
03-20-2018, 02:13 PM
It doesn't... as far as we know.

But yes, it is extremely likely that the first one isn't until Lust. And there's Gluttony and Pride to go before that.

Aidoru
03-21-2018, 11:01 PM
Well at least this one has event missions. No luck getting the light SSR but got the SR and R.

Kureru
03-22-2018, 12:04 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/eivzwy.png

It boggles the mind that translations can be messed up this badly.

Slashley
03-22-2018, 12:27 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/eivzwy.png

It boggles the mind that translations can be messed up this badly.The title is correct, the text is a copy-paste error from Rahab side.

In other news, I beat Medusa Rag without Elixir for the first time! Whee! Just went in with Belial and double Debuff Prevention.
... of course, double Debuff Prevention doesn't help much when she goddamn WIPES YOUR TEAM in two-non Stun turns. Hoooly fuck the damage output of that AoE. But since I got Stun on turn1, my back-ups were just barely enough to finish Medusa off. I guess next time I'll bring more -Atk debuff than just -15%.

I went into Rahab Rag, thinking "Eh, it's just a Rag, what could go wrong?"
Oh right. RAHAB can go wrong. Jesus christ. A very tight victory.
Will certainly not have any issues in future fights since I'll adjust my team accordingly.

Kitty
03-22-2018, 12:35 AM
attempted rahab ragna and medusa ragna for the first time..

rahab ragna took me all of...not even 2 minutes, cause of Thor's 30 sec paralyze... pretty much went from start, abilities to raging, (paralyzed) beginning of raging to stun, full burst and dead..

medusa was.. well, easy again i guess, considering i don't have a healer in main team to cure debuffs, or even sub team for that matter.. not using mordred for debuff resist either, still managed to win without really losing anyone, as normal atks could do 40k+

now just time to MLB awakened titania and go back to sleep.... zz

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-22-2018, 12:39 AM
I used a Behemoth friend to clear the petrify debuff which had saved me when i did the Medusa Rag.

For Rahab i also thought what can possibly go wrong, and it did go wrong in all the ways, didnt quite make it but should be a non-elixir clear next time with changing setup a bit

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 04:17 AM
Hey guys,
a lot of you are writing that both those Eidolos are kinda trash, but still. I can safely win against them in Normal mode and I wanted to focus on a single one, to get her multiple times and limit-break her. So I will only fight against one of them and I wanted to ask which one I should focus on, Medusa or Rahab. From a newbies perspective, Medusa seems to be the better choice, but I can't be sure.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 04:24 AM
Hey guys,
a lot of you are writing that both those Eidolos are kinda trash, but still. I can safely win against them in Normal mode and I wanted to focus on a single one, to get her multiple times and limit-break her. So I will only fight against one of them and I wanted to ask which one I should focus on, Medusa or Rahab. From a newbies perspective, Medusa seems to be the better choice, but I can't be sure.

Focus on Rahab SSR Assault Weapon, then try to MLB her Then you can try Medusa.

lolix
03-22-2018, 04:30 AM
I just realize just how stronger i got compared to when i first started. My team can autobattle ultimates , and i fucked up on the ragnarock and died when it was at 20% left. I'm pretty sure i can do it with a different setup.

nonsensei
03-22-2018, 05:01 AM
I'm still not sure what they were thinking when they came up with these two. Medusa who can literally spam petrified, which not only sticks with quite a high chance despite the debuff being OP, but...

Cobblemaniac
03-22-2018, 06:26 AM
Medusa who can literally spam petrified

Started advent ragna. First turn Medusa petrifies everyone in team. Uses friend Behemoth. Turn 2 Medusa petrifies everyone in team. Well. Fuck.

BlazeAlter
03-22-2018, 06:37 AM
I tried these 2 rags today with just my dark team, since my light and thunder teams aren't strong enough to handle ragnarok difficulty yet, and I did just fine with them on the previous ixion/yata rags so I thought id be fine for this one too, but boy was i wrong

I couldve handled medusa's ragnarok with my dark team if it weren't for that petrify spam that hits me like 75% or something most of the time.. ugh
is there any good strategy I can use to beat Medusa rag? since it feels like i have to rely on RNG and pray she doesnt spam that petrify but she does it anyway

and rahab ragnarok also, since her self buffs paired with raging overdrive just kills you fast.... :l

Kimoi
03-22-2018, 06:39 AM
but I probably wouldn't be able to beat her with Rs, anyway.
Kirin powa.

nonsensei
03-22-2018, 07:00 AM
Kirin powa.

Yeah, I in fact tried with Kirin.. didn't even cross my mind that I could beat her without Kirin with the.. well, not any amazing first 5 R thunder hime. Gonna give it one more shot, tho.

I tried these 2 rags today with just my dark team, since my light and thunder teams aren't strong enough to handle ragnarok difficulty yet, and I did just fine with them on the previous ixion/yata rags so I thought id be fine for this one too, but boy was i wrong

I couldve handled medusa's ragnarok with my dark team if it weren't for that petrify spam that hits me like 75% or something most of the time.. ugh
is there any good strategy I can use to beat Medusa rag? since it feels like i have to rely on RNG and pray she doesnt spam that petrify but she does it anyway

and rahab ragnarok also, since her self buffs paired with raging overdrive just kills you fast.... :l

Back at the beta reprint of Rahab/Medusa, I've barely beaten her with my light team, consisting of Sol+Michael+Aurora+Amon(SR) for debuff block with Arty & Summer Bryn at sub. And my grid should have been around 70% assault bonus + used Behemoth support. And let's not talk about my Rahab runs from that time..

LeCrestfallen
03-22-2018, 07:04 AM
Either go full yolo with Arthur and burst as soon as possible to end it in as few turns as possible, or try your luck with mordred and debuff resistence up?
I myself do dusa with Dark team (only one i really care about), which includes hades block/sol cleanse/mordred resistence ~+ so yeah.

BlazeAlter
03-22-2018, 07:06 AM
Back at the beta reprint of Rahab/Medusa, I've barely beaten her with my light team, consisting of Sol+Michael+Aurora+Amon(SR) for debuff block with Arty & Summer Bryn at sub. And my grid should have been around 70% assault bonus + used Behemoth support. And let's not talk about my Rahab runs from that time..

hmm, I guess I'll have to try my light team for it tomorrow... since I used them during amphisbaena and they could somehow solo the expert one so maybe I might have a chance with them...

Ryyme
03-22-2018, 07:26 AM
I only need 1 more Medusa to max limit break her.
I need 3 more Rahab to MLB her.
3 more of the Medusa weapons & 2 more of the Rahab weapons.

My thought is I go for the 2 Rahab Weapons then the 1 Medusa then the Medusa weapons. I've already got a Max Jorm as my main Water Eidolon.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Cheers, thanks.

sanahtlig
03-22-2018, 07:34 AM
For most Advent Ragnaroks, if your team is strong and you charge a Full Burst, you win. This makes Burst charging abilities extremely valuable. <br />
<br />
Applying this to Rahab, one strategy is to stack HP...

nonsensei
03-22-2018, 08:20 AM
For Medusa, one strategy is layering 3-4 cleanses to stall as long as possible. Behemoth is 1, and Maiden's Prayer is 2. Mordred with Viccitudes of Fortune has fairly decent affliction resistance, making her a good candidate for Maiden's Prayer EX. Amon has an affliction protect, which can be useful for some teams. Another strategy is stacking so many damage abilities that the fight is over before Petrify can become an issue. But if you could do that, you probably wouldn't be here looking for advice.

I feel like you're glossing over the fact that Medusa also deals damage by using her petrifying ability which can also deal quite a dmg and as such it can also make you lose the battle. With Mordred(cleanse), you will have at max 25% def debuff if you have Diana, that is. (I somehow doubt ppl with Light Tsuku+Diana have a problem with Medusa unless underleveled.) Going full cleanse is fine, but I thought I should point this out.

Slashley
03-22-2018, 08:57 AM
Hey guys,
a lot of you are writing that both those Eidolos are kinda trash, but still. I can safely win against them in Normal mode and I wanted to focus on a single one, to get her multiple times and limit-break her. So I will only fight against one of them and I wanted to ask which one I should focus on, Medusa or Rahab. From a newbies perspective, Medusa seems to be the better choice, but I can't be sure.If you can't do Ultimates, you're not going to LMB anything. So grab whatever you can that will make you stronger.
--
is there any good strategy I can use to beat Medusa rag? since it feels like i have to rely on RNG and pray she doesnt spam that petrify but she does it anyway--Medusa Rag is ridiculously strong.

As said by others, a friend with Behemoth will get you one turn. But you'll still take damage from AoE. Ultimately, it's a DPS check - can you get to Full Burst while still alive (and not stoned) or not?

Rahab is very much the same, but not as bad. Those without Sol/Pumpkin Artemis are pretty much boned since she just goes apeshit on your ass in just a few turns. It's still possible to beat even without them, but you're just going to need be very strong.

BlazeAlter
03-22-2018, 09:17 AM
Medusa Rag is ridiculously strong.

As said by others, a friend with Behemoth will get you one turn. But you'll still take damage from AoE. Ultimately, it's a DPS check - can you get to Full Burst while still alive (and not stoned) or not?

Rahab is very much the same, but not as bad. Those without Sol/Pumpkin Artemis are pretty much boned since she just goes apeshit on your ass in just a few turns. It's still possible to beat even without them, but you're just going to need be very strong.

*sigh* Well I guess ill just try and see what I can do tomorrow i suppose.
If i lose again I might just have to pass up on these ragnaroks I guess

Delete
03-22-2018, 09:21 AM
For Medusa, I think affliction protecction (Mordred Viccisitude, Amon, Poseidon...) is more useful than affliction cleansing.

Delete
03-22-2018, 10:03 AM
Sorry for double post, but I have a question.

A friend and me have both cleared Medusa with a only Wind team. And neither of us have completed the mission. Rahab is also wind and the mission is completed with no problem. Someone else have the same problem? Maybe Medusa is also a copy-paste mistake and it must be done with other element?

Edit: Just saw it. The mission itself says "thunder clearing" ><
It was spoken off a couple pages before and haven't seen it. I feel a bit stupid right now ><

sanahtlig
03-22-2018, 10:24 AM
Advent Ragnaroks aren't important from a rewards perspective. These two fights aren't worth stressing over. Even if your goal is max rewards and this is your first Advent event, you only need to clear 50% of the time. If you have Demonic cores stashed up, you don't need any wins at all to get the Draconic shards you need.

bmj420420
03-22-2018, 01:48 PM
What are some good teams to try and get the event mission draconic eye shards? I have plenty of R kamihime MLB (still need levels), so I was wondering if it was even possible.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 02:00 PM
Weird question: I almost get more gold and silver Material than the least rare Material... is this kinda normal?

bmj420420
03-22-2018, 02:01 PM
I think so, I've had problems with it before. I think ultimate difficulty may drop a bunch of everything though.

Asdef91
03-22-2018, 02:17 PM
If I'm a Water team am I better off farming SSR LB3 weapon or LB3 eidolon? Probably won't be able to farm the fourth level-break.

I should add that I'm have Sol+Cthulhu, I'm a free player level 45, and currently my main Water Eidolon is that SR Prison of Water Disaster with +15% HP/ATK for Water Kamis.

Aidoru
03-22-2018, 03:08 PM
You generally don't want to use those 30% Atk / Ability DMG↑ event eidolons as mains as that passive effect is awful. The weapon is better in the long run and if you can break limit it 3 times, then you'll be able to max it since you only need to do so 3 times for max break while eidolons need one more.

In a month or so, the next event water eidolon Tiamat will be available and she has very good stats (highest atk of all event eidolons), a useful skill and a good enough passive to warrant using as a main eidolon for a free player.

Kitty
03-22-2018, 03:15 PM
dvbghhhaj lol
fd j
rlo

Kitty
03-22-2018, 03:17 PM
You generally don't want to use those 30% Atk / Ability DMG↑ event eidolons as mains as that passive effect is awful. The weapon is better in the long run and if you can break limit it 3 times, then you'll be able to max it since you only need to do so 3 times for max break while eidolons need one more.

In a month or so, the next event water eidolon Tiamat will be available and she has very good stats (highest atk of all event eidolons), a useful skill and a good enough passive to warrant using as a main eidolon for a free player.

ahahdhdgfhyju

blubbergott
03-22-2018, 03:30 PM
Medusa rag was pretty easy thanks to having a strong light team and probably getting a bit lucky with the petrifys. VoF and ele advantage doing good work though. Lost to Rahab since VoF missed and afterwards sniper missed twice, Diana missed the first time and I ended up with barely not enough damage to get her to stun in time. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Anyways, recorded my first Medusa rag. Also uploaded the 2 R ult runs for the quest, in case someone's interested. Nothing special though, just a decent weapon grid carrying mediocre light Rs.

https://youtu.be/cwwlFC93ZHU

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 04:08 PM
What are some good teams to try and get the event mission draconic eye shards? I have plenty of R kamihime MLB (still need levels), so I was wondering if it was even possible.

Generally speaking, these 'clear ultimate with just R kamihime' missions tend to be 'pick the element with advantage and hope you have a high enough atk and assault to punch your way through'. And a lot of the time, it also implies that your soul will be using Sniper Shot.
Against Medusa, I think that it's Dike who has a def debuff to help you punch harder. If you're really worried about an instance of petrification, you'll probably have to depend on your soul for it. Or, go off element and slip in Indra for her cleanse if you're confident in not needing another light kamihime in there. Or, having a friend with Behemoth would take care of that with no downside.
As for Rahab? No current thunder R has a debuff that I know of. Consider putting in Perun for her damage cut to help survive 1 raging overdrive. Beyond that, see the 'have a high enough atk and assault to punch your way through' part. Which is what thunder currently does anyway :P

As far as example atk/assault/eidolon setups I did those missions with?
For Medusa, my kamihime had ~31-32k atk, 62% assault from weapon grid, +25% assault from Sphinx (friend), and +45% light from St. Nicholas (mine). Andromeda w/ Sniper Shot as my soul. I think Andromeda was the choice to make sure I come into the Medusa fight at full HP. I could not full burst on turn 1, so I got 4/5 of my team petrified. But Sniper Shot, Urania's atk debuff, and raw HP allowed me to just wait out the petrification to finally burst. Did have to eat 1 raging overdrive. Yay having sufficient stats to not care. But seriously, if possible, a Behemoth buddy is preferred :P
For Rahab, my kamihime had ~30-31k atk, 60% assault from weapon grid, +40% assault from Yggdrasil (mine), and +55% thunder from Thunderbird (friend). Cassiopeia w/ Sniper Shot as my soul. Ate 1 raging overdrive.

Kitty
03-22-2018, 04:45 PM
MY ranNAROK ran a ragnarok video brb i get the copy n paste ololhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6TFU9Sab9M&t=15s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6TFU9Sab9M&t=15s
plz watch im drunk

sanahtlig
03-22-2018, 05:35 PM
Bring the team you have the best gear for. I cleared both missions easily using a Water team. Though bringing a weaker team can also be useful since it gives you more time to charge a Burst. If...

Ryyme
03-22-2018, 08:04 PM
Since no one replied to my previous post asking for advice I went on ahead and exchanged some mats for Medusa. I had a 3 star Medusa, so I thought I would grab another and just cap her off. You don't care....I know, but here's the interesting part where you should care:

The shop is restocked. I can get more copies of her.

With the prior rematch, Ixion & Yatagarasu, once I exchanged mats for my 2nd Yatagarasu I could no longer get her as an option, showing that the store hadn't restocked because all I needed were 2 copies of her to MLB her.

Most of you probably won't read this as I am often ignored here and my posts are invisible to nearly everyone of you, but for those of you who do read it: The store is restocked.

VeryVoodoo
03-22-2018, 09:20 PM
Since no one replied to my previous post asking for advice I went on ahead and exchanged some mats for Medusa. I had a 3 star Medusa, so I thought I would grab another and just cap her off. You don't care....I know, but here's the interesting part where you should care:

With the prior rematch, Ixion & Yatagarasu, once I exchanged mats for my 2nd Yatagarasu I could no longer get her as an option, showing that the store hadn't restocked because all I needed were 2 copies of her to MLB her.

Most of you probably won't read this as I am often ignored here and my posts are invisible to nearly everyone of you, but for those of you who do read it: The store is restocked.

You probably got a copy of Medusa as a drop in one of the first two runs of the advent? Post a screenshot of your restocked Medusa in shop; it will be easy to tell if it's actually restocked or not.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 10:21 PM

No its not restocked, veterans would know already since they already have everything mlb from the very first run, dont spread even more missinfo.

MagicSpice
03-22-2018, 10:52 PM
No its not restocked, veterans would know already since they already have everything mlb from the very first run, dont spread even more missinfo.

actually, there was a previous rerun (the very first rematch we ever gotten) where things got restocked... it led to two lists to get the SSR stuff.

but i only ever seen it happen once so i think it was an error or a one time only thing...

Slashley
03-23-2018, 01:05 AM
Since no one replied to my previous post --Not every post can be responded to... sorry. Try not to get discouraged, especially not by the toxic poster who was trying to put you down.

I didn't really see a reason to reply to the previous post, as the only thing that "really matters" here is getting Rahab weapon which you said you were going to get first. All the rest you do? Just a good bonus. The more stuff you farm, the stronger you get.

Kimoi
03-23-2018, 02:23 AM
Not every post can be responded to... sorry. Try not to get discouraged, especially not by the toxic poster who was trying to put you down.
The one claiming that any of the shops were restocked is the real toxic poster.

nazrin992
03-23-2018, 02:37 AM
especially not by the toxic poster who was trying to put you down.

I don't see anything toxic there. All the anon did is just rebuttal to Ryyme's assumption that the advent shops got restocked when it's clearly not. Nothing toxic about the truth.

For Medusa, I think affliction protecction (Mordred Viccisitude, Amon, Poseidon...) is more useful than affliction cleansing.

Mordred is increase affliction resistance, not protection.

nonsensei
03-23-2018, 02:50 AM

To answer your previous request, you're doing it right. Rahab weapon is a priority, everything else comes afterwards, and they are pretty much - as Slashley mentioned - just a sort of bonus, you don't have to do it if you have other stuff in mind to spend your AP for.
And no, the shop isn't restocked. As someone suggested before, you probably had a Medusa drop from a plat chest on the previous run.
And no, you're not invisible with that avatar. :smirk:

Oh, and forgot to post my ragnarok runs:

https://youtu.be/nHtXp-sUZVk

https://youtu.be/kuZYvgaCy9Q

Not sure if dizzy getting activating was lucky or not at Rahab.. :sweat: And yeah, as I previously mentioned, I have only 5 thunder R himes, so using Psyche for the last slot.
And the Sphinx hammer in my light grid is also SL20, not SL10.. idk when I screwed that up.

Unregistered user
03-23-2018, 04:29 AM
I don't see anything toxic there. All the anon did is just rebuttal to Ryyme's assumption that the advent shops got restocked when it's clearly not. Nothing toxic about the truth.

Sure?

Example of being toxic:

Example of not being toxic:

You probably got a copy of Medusa as a drop in one of the first two runs of the advent? Post a screenshot of your restocked Medusa in shop; it will be easy to tell if it's actually restocked or not.

The difference is pretty clear to me, as one implies he/she did it on purpose and the other one takes it as a mistake. Still saying you dont see any toxic answer???? People should think twice before posting.

Ryyme
03-23-2018, 05:39 AM
Sure?

Example of being toxic:

Example of not being toxic:

The difference is pretty clear to me, as one implies he/she did it on purpose and the other one takes it as a mistake. Still saying you dont see any toxic answer???? People should think twice before posting.

Couldn't agree more. The person is insinuating that they knew what I was think/knew my intent. The person is claiming I'm doing tis intentionally, I'm not. No one knows what another person is thinking. It was an honest mistake by me. I often get fed up with KP and take month breaks, as a result I've forgotten how all this works. Here is a screenshot of the 'extra' Medusa I can purchase. I don't need anymore. Apparently I was wrong. Sorry.

Ryyme
03-23-2018, 05:39 AM
To answer your previous request, you're doing it right. Rahab weapon is a priority, everything else comes afterwards, and they are pretty much - as Slashley mentioned - just a sort of bonus, you don't have to do it if you have other stuff in mind to spend your AP for.
And no, the shop isn't restocked. As someone suggested before, you probably had a Medusa drop from a plat chest on the previous run.
And no, you're not invisible with that avatar. :smirk:

Oh, and forgot to post my ragnarok runs:

https://youtu.be/nHtXp-sUZVk

https://youtu.be/kuZYvgaCy9Q

Not sure if dizzy getting activating was lucky or not at Rahab.. :sweat: And yeah, as I previously mentioned, I have only 5 thunder R himes, so using Psyche for the last slot.
And the Sphinx hammer in my light grid is also SL20, not SL10.. idk when I screwed that up.

Cheers, thanks!
Nice vids & congrats!

Ryyme
03-23-2018, 05:40 AM

This had totally slipped my mind that this was even possible. I think you're correct. I posted a pic for others to confirm.
Cheers!

sanahtlig
03-23-2018, 05:56 AM
This is why I'm not a fan of unregistered posting. If there was an account and reputation to protect, this post probably wouldn't have happened. And if it did happen, and this was a regular poster, there'd be someone to chastise and apologize. Social pressure is often more powerful and its effects more durable than straight coercion.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 06:08 AM
garbage as always

The thing is, no one cares about a giant crying baby.

Kimoi
03-23-2018, 06:09 AM
This is why I'm not a fan of unregistered posting. If there was an account and reputation to protect, this post probably wouldn't have happened. And if it did happen, and this was a regular poster, there'd be someone to chastise and apologize. Social pressure is often more powerful and its effects more durable than straight coercion.A community that chastises the one pointing out misinformation instead of the one spreading misinformation is bound to quickly degenerate.

Cobblemaniac
03-23-2018, 06:17 AM
A community that chastises the one pointing out misinformation instead of the one spreading misinformation is bound to quickly degenerate.

Oh no... This again? Laventale if you would please.

sanahtlig
03-23-2018, 06:17 AM
A community that chastises the one pointing out misinformation instead of the one spreading misinformation is bound to quickly degenerate.
The post was a pointless put-down. The post above pointed out the error, and that should've been the end of it.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 06:35 AM
Couldn't agree more. The person is insinuating that they knew what I was think/knew my intent. The person is claiming I'm doing tis intentionally, I'm not. No one knows what another person is thinking. It was an honest mistake by me. I often get fed up with KP and take month breaks, as a result I've forgotten how all this works. Here is a screenshot of the 'extra' Medusa I can purchase. I don't need anymore. Apparently I was wrong. Sorry.

You shouldn't because you were also part of the problem, not because of how you provided the incorrect information but the passive aggressiveness you chose to use in your last paragraph acting as if people, aka the active forum users, are ignoring you.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 07:38 AM
actually, there was a previous rerun (the very first rematch we ever gotten) where things got restocked... it led to two lists to get the SSR stuff.

but i only ever seen it happen once so i think it was an error or a one time only thing...

It was an error of some sort. It wasn't quite a restock, as the copies were at max cost, IIRC. It also didn't happen on DMM.

Laventale
03-23-2018, 08:26 AM
Okay guys, y'all better stop at once.

It's nice and all y'all having a good, heated debate, but if things get out of control, I'm gonna have to turn the annonymous comments off.

Sorry everyone, but that's how it is.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 08:57 AM
Okay guys, y'all better stop at once.

It's nice and all y'all having a good, heated debate, but if things get out of control, I'm gonna have to turn the annonymous comments off.

Sorry everyone, but that's how it is.

You should just let the discussion run its course while deleting the clearly obvious attacks. If stopping or ignoring more rough discussions becomes the norm, every time there's a discussion halted because someone disagrees or has a different stance on something, nothing will ever be resolved.

JStar
03-23-2018, 09:13 AM
Uploaded my Medusa Ragnarok Run!

https://youtu.be/RYWb70RilWY

I'll upload Rahab's Battle whenever she decides to cooperate... :frown:

lolix
03-23-2018, 09:23 AM
wtf ? i had no ideea that the Ultimate could drop the SSR wepon from it's battle

JStar
03-23-2018, 09:25 AM
wtf ? i had no ideea that the Ultimate could drop the SSR wepon from it's battle

Expert, Ultimate, and Ragnarok battles can drop them, IIRC.

BlazeAlter
03-23-2018, 09:26 AM

or you could get trolled and that platinum chest gives u a useless SR weapon instead lol

(which happened to me 2 times on medusa's ult. rip 2 platinum chests)

Laventale
03-23-2018, 10:12 AM

It's been like this since forever.

It can drop either SSR Eido and both SSR and SR weapons.

You should just let the discussion run its course while deleting the clearly obvious attacks. If stopping or ignoring more rough discussions becomes the norm, every time there's a discussion halted because someone disagrees or has a different stance on something, nothing will ever be resolved.

I can delete comments, that's no issue.

But I can't IP-ban people, and the fact that they're being annonymous doesn't help to the cause. People will still cause problem if left unchecked.

lolix
03-23-2018, 01:20 PM
welp , kinda mlb the wepon already. and i already have 2 40% dark eidolons. Is she worth maxing for my dark team ? Or should i go for mats ?

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 02:02 PM
You can skip on maxing Medusa. Her stats and summon effect aren't good enough to keep as a sub most of the time. Just make sure to have at least 1 copy for a particular edge case I have in mind.

QXZ
03-23-2018, 08:21 PM
or u can max her for the eido shop and sacrifice her for points.

sanahtlig
03-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Costs will be reduced in later revivals anyway.

MagicSpice
03-23-2018, 09:25 PM
honestly, given the stuff we have to work with, majority of this rematch isn't worth going out of your way to get....

only things, i'd really do are as follows:

Soul points- definitely good to go after now depending on how much you need of the latter items i mention. but at the very least, you'll likely be able to get 100 from each rematch with enough grinding and it won't hamper getting the other stuff much

Rahab- at least 1 copy for magic jewels, but if you plan on using her thunder resistance effect, then max her out and place her as a sub. but if you got better eidolons or even kami to use for thunder resist (i can get by with awakened gaia due to this), then one is all you'll need. if preparing for the later Eidolon shop as a sacrifice, then get as much of her as you can get.

Medusa- she sucks... like REALLY sucks... unless doing the eido shop thing, just get one copy for the scenes and stop right there. she's magic jewel fodder if there ever was one

rahab's SSR weapon- it does come with assault, so i'd farm for it and max that out... if you're focused on a water team

medusa's SSR weapon- i personally feel like you'd need at least one defender, but most don't. this will likely be a skipped item depending on your grid

SR assault weapons- only if you need to fill more holes in your dark/water grids (i know i need more of these). if so, go for as many as you can

gacha tickets- free players definitely need these cause it's more chances to expand your team. otherwise, it's up to you

grimoires- only if you're max limit breaking or awakening kamihime... even then, you likely won't need to go out of your way for these since raid events are better to get them...

other than that, probably grab elixirs to do more farming (or to be saved for later farming). and if you can do Ragnarok without reviving, then go for the drag eye shards (otherwise, i'd get the initial clear and stop doing ragnarok unless you came really close to a "no-elixir clear")

but this is more my personal thoughts on this

lolix
03-23-2018, 10:08 PM
so...pretty much what i've done till now. Got a couple grimores , got 1 coppy of the eidolon for scene and jewls , and invested the rest in souls (+ a couple gacha tickets). And ofc i MLB the ssr dark wepon since i have a decent dark team.

AutoCrimson
03-24-2018, 04:21 AM
i doubt if it was worth to mlb medusa's dark weapon, tbh. still good to slvl raising tho

lolix
03-24-2018, 04:23 AM
ofc it is worth it considering i have around a month of playing. At best , i can replace it with a SR , and we both know that unless you have really high levels , 1 individual sr won't compensate the huge loss in individual stats

Slashley
03-24-2018, 04:25 AM
i doubt if it was worth to mlb medusa's dark weapon, tbh. still good to slvl raising thoIf you look into the far future, Medusa's second reprint isn't out yet, but probably will be in 1-2 months. If the weapon gains Assault/Pride from FLB, it'll be very good.

It's a bit of a gamble though, since it could also get something utterly useless like Crit or Ability. Well, Crit isn't entirely useless, but I'm not a fan of it since if you're using elemental advantage, then you're usually in a good spot anyway.

So, if you can run Ultimates, I do recommend maxing Medusa's weapon just for the potentially great FLB.

Sora
03-24-2018, 04:37 AM
I got one copy of Medusa and Rehab. But for my main team(dark) is Medusa just shit...
But the next good Dark Event Eidolon, Trivia, will come out in August...
Even so I won't waste my time with Medusa and Rehab.

At the moment I need 2 more copys of the SR Dark Assault Weapon. After that I was thinking to get some SP, Half Elexier or Kamihime Weapon Ticket's.
But are those ticket's worth? (I will invest my money just for 2-3 miracle tickets)

BlazeAlter
03-24-2018, 04:45 AM
I got one copy of Medusa and Rehab. But for my main team(dark) is Medusa just shit...
But the next good Dark Event Eidolon, Trivia, will come out in August...
Even so I won't waste my time with Medusa and Rehab.

At the moment I need 2 more copys of the SR Dark Assault Weapon. After that I was thinking to get some SP, Half Elexier or Kamihime Weapon Ticket's.
But are those ticket's worth? (I will invest my money just for 2-3 miracle tickets)

you could hope to win one of those dark eidos in the gacha with some random rolls like echidna or ouroboros. at least they'll be better than medusa until Trivia arrives (kinda ridiculous that the next dark event is so far away tbh)

and those tickets are worth it if you can get them, since they could be a chance to get some new nice members added to your teams

AutoCrimson
03-24-2018, 04:51 AM
personally i'd try my luck at Thanatos release, if one is looking specifically to dark kami/dark eido.
or wait till what, August, when we will have Dark 80%+ eido

Sora
03-24-2018, 04:53 AM
you could hope to win one of those dark eidos in the gacha with some random rolls like echidna or ouroboros. at least they'll be better than medusa until Trivia arrives (kinda ridiculous that the next dark event is so far away tbh)

and those tickets are worth it if you can get them, since they could be a chance to get some new nice members added to your teams

Really... 4 months until the next dark event <.< Well, people who main for a fire team have it even worse.
That's true and if I don't have enough luck to get Thanatos with jewels alone, maybe with those tickets I have more luck.

Then I will prioritize SR Dark Assault Weapon > Kamihime Weapon Ticket > SP > Half-Elexier.

personally i'd try my luck at Thanatos release, if one is looking specifically to dark kami/dark eido.
or wait till what, August, when we will have Dark 80%+ eido

Well, I am already saving my jewels for Thanatos^^ and she will be awesome with Dark Amaterasu in my team, then I will need Osiris for heal. (miracle ticket)
Dark 80%?

BlazeAlter
03-24-2018, 04:58 AM
Really... 4 months until the next dark event <.< Well, people who main for a fire team have it even worse.
Well, that's true and if I don't have enough luck to get Thanatos with jewels alone, maybe with those tickets I have more luck.

Then I will prioritize SR Dark Assault Weapon > Kamihime Weapon Ticket > SP > Half-Elexier.

i would suggest getting the half elixirs first since their needed materials dont really increase but up to u i guess? since having more of those means u can do more quests for more materials

well technically theres envy reprint in june, but the only thing you'd be looking forward to there would be the envy pride axe i suppose, since sadly the SRs from it are both defender (and i dont think we'd get a new SSR weapon with that reprint, i think it was on the 2nd one which is even more far away)

i think he meant the 100% dark eido, Anubis

QXZ
03-24-2018, 05:03 AM
half elixirs r great deals to get if u can spend the time for it. otherwise it delays u from getting ur objectives.

Slashley
03-24-2018, 05:04 AM
i think he meant the 100% dark eido, AnubisDark and Light P2W Eidolons work a little differently.

They're 80% base, and only 100% if you're running 5 support Eidolons of the same element. Such as Medusa for the Dark one, for example. That gives some value to the worse off Dark Eidolons but...

It's not like you'll ever find a P2W Eidolon without rolling into one, so eh?

BlazeAlter
03-24-2018, 05:12 AM
Dark and Light P2W Eidolons work a little differently.

They're 80% base, and only 100% if you're running 5 support Eidolons of the same element. Such as Medusa for the Dark one, for example. That gives some value to the worse off Dark Eidolons but...

It's not like you'll ever find a P2W Eidolon without rolling into one, so eh?

Oh, I never knew that. I just assumed they were the same as the other ones..

Laventale
03-24-2018, 09:39 AM
http://puu.sh/zOBqg/0b466f345e.png

OH BOI, I WONDER WHAT COULD IT B...

http://puu.sh/zOBqV/989f864180.png

Nevermind.

JStar
03-24-2018, 10:02 AM
Rahab decided to cooperate!

https://youtu.be/r-1srBsHQLI

Note: There's about a two-minute delay during the battle for loading the full-burst animations at 3:16. Please skip ahead to 5:13 to resume!

Sora
03-24-2018, 10:38 AM
A little dumb question, in which difficulty level is the chance higher to farm "wine of fresh blood"?
I can clear till Expert, no Ultimate and Ragnarok for me.

Delete
03-24-2018, 10:41 AM
Ultimate is the best for all material. If you can't, then expert.

Sora
03-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Ultimate is the best for all material. If you can't, then expert.

It figures... Thank you :)

Laventale
03-24-2018, 09:11 PM
OH BOI, I WONDER WHAT COULD IT BE... VERSION 2.0

http://puu.sh/zOYJz/25b9d43559.png

Neverfuckingmind

http://puu.sh/zOYKh/3f12a4650b.png

bigblackcock
03-25-2018, 11:43 AM
Rahab attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySmeujcwdKg
Medusa attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhIl77v9Wo

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:50 PM
I've only very recently started to look into this game strategically, so my team is pretty cobbled together (focusing on Rahab because of my only SSR):

Main:
Cassiopeia (max lvl)
Nemesis (lvl 40)
Nike (SR, 50)
Meretseger (40)
Poseidon (~22)

Sub:
Cybele (~22)
Baal (40)

Eido:
Water Kaiser Dragoon (main)
Elec, Water "regular" dragoon
Lindwurm
Bugbear
Furfur

These are just my highest level/tier units, excluding fire (Amon 40, Kagutsuchi 40). I also have a pool of untouched rares, I can list if needed.

Anyway, I've (impulse) bought a Rahab, nothing else for either side of the event. The team can auto Beginner and auto Standard (if I step in to activate a single heal). Expert is impossible, or I'm just bad at managing skills (I end up running out of enemy buff clears, or debuffs to enemy). Which items from the events should I prioritize getting, and which difficulty should I farm?

expecting the "worst" case scenario, the advice is to reroll because i have garbage units(?)

Slashley
03-26-2018, 04:14 PM
expecting the "worst" case scenario, the advice is to reroll because i have garbage units(?)Very much this.
Here's a link to the reroll guide. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo)

You have almost two weeks before the next raid event. Unlike Advent events like this one, raid events are newbie friendly. Try to find yourself a 100% Eidolon, or two SSR Hime of the same element, or one core Hime of some element. Anything you gain from this event will not compare in any way to a proper start of an account.

Also, please don't use Kaiser Dragoon as you main Eidolon. While they have good stats, they effectively don't have a passive effect so... literally anything will help you more.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 04:24 PM
So the recommendation will be to reroll, as it seems like you just don't have much to lose if you do so right now. Both event rewards-wise and what you've rolled.

This is also not the worst time to reroll. Rahab gets another reprint which ought to arrive here in late December. Medusa doesn't have great stuff to get anyway. Next event's a union event and the one after that is raid. So you have time before you need to rely on your own strength for event rewards.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 04:47 PM
I have enough materials after MLBing the Rahab weapon, getting all gatcha tickets, getting the first set of SoulP, getting 3 black grimoires and a gold one (grimoires are really expensive!), and all 20 half elixirs to grab one copy of the Rahab eidolon. I was told that there will be some kind of eidolon exchange store so should I get one for exchange purposes in the future?

Kimoi
03-26-2018, 05:59 PM
I have enough materials after MLBing the Rahab weapon, getting all gatcha tickets, getting the first set of SoulP, getting 3 black grimoires and a gold one (grimoires are really expensive!), and all 20 half elixirs to grab one copy of the Rahab eidolon. I was told that there will be some kind of eidolon exchange store so should I get one for exchange purposes in the future?
Always get at least one copy of the eido for lewds/jewels.
Other than that? You can get more copies if you need or can afford it, but it's a luxury. Don't go out of your way to get more copies of an eidolon you aren't going to use.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 08:47 PM
Very much this.

Alright, if if/once I feel like really investing into the game, I'll go straight to that.

...actually, I have 6k jewels on my main. Should I first blow those, see what I get, and then start rerolling if junk?

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 08:56 PM
geez.. can't login again. wtf is happening with nutaku. login issue twice now in the same event and no compensation. Seriously..

LotsofLux
03-26-2018, 08:58 PM
Oh, it's not just me then. Guess we'll just have to wait.

QXZ
03-26-2018, 09:02 PM
Alright, if if/once I feel like really investing into the game, I'll go straight to that.

...actually, I have 6k jewels on my main. Should I first blow those, see what I get, and then start rerolling if junk?

ya, blow em. if ur lucky u can get a 100% eido or a sol / gaia. for any other element, you need 2x SSR himes of the same element to justify the account, after which u can blow a miracle ticket on it so you get an instant team.

BlazeAlter
03-26-2018, 09:12 PM
*sigh* not this stupid login issue again.... RIP unspent AP/BP

well at least I already MLB'ed everything I needed from Rahab/Medusa...

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 09:45 PM
ya, blow em. if ur lucky u can get a 100% eido or a sol / gaia. for any other element, you need 2x SSR himes of the same element to justify the account, after which u can blow a miracle ticket on it so you get an instant team.

i

got

4 rare himes

and a bunch of garbo eidos

reroll life it is

LotsofLux
03-26-2018, 11:32 PM
Game's working for me now. Zero compensation tho.

lolix
03-26-2018, 11:40 PM
MLB the dark wepon , got a coppy of the dark eidolon , and spent the rest of the event farming for grimoires and sould points. The addition of sol and raphael broke my bank on grimoires. Also , i'm pretty much rushing to get my last core soul (In d'artagnan). I already have mordred and jeane

denieru
03-27-2018, 04:10 AM
Purchased the 'Kamihime Release Weapon Ticket' and 'Premium Gacha Ticket' from the Medusa event shop.

However when drawing the Gacha, only received an R-rank weapon for both tickets? Is this normal? I was under the impression that it was a "guaranteed" Kamihime for the first ticket, and a premium item for the second one.

lolix
03-27-2018, 04:24 AM
it "is" a guaranteed kamihime WEPON for the first ticket. Wepon , as in wepons that releases a kamihime. You got an R wepon but no kamihime. Probably means that you already have said kamihime

And premium tickets are pretty much like regular jewls rolls. You can get all kind of items

denieru
03-27-2018, 06:45 AM
it "is" a guaranteed kamihime WEPON for the first ticket. Wepon , as in wepons that releases a kamihime. You got an R wepon but no kamihime. Probably means that you already have said kamihime

And premium tickets are pretty much like regular jewls rolls. You can get all kind of items

Ah okay - thanks for the clarification!

bmj420420
03-27-2018, 11:15 AM
So I've realized I must have picked up an SSR weapon drop from Rahab sometime before having enough for the final limit break, what should I use my materials on? I'm 5 gold mats away from getting the final one from the store but I don't think I need it. Books may not be super helpful, as I only need 3 SSR books and all of my SSR kamihime are fully limit broken, and I all of my main element (wind) SR kamihime are already MLB, and I'm not desperate for Soul P as I just got D'Art.

BlazeAlter
03-27-2018, 12:15 PM
This is probably a little late, but today I managed to win both Medusa and Rahab ragnaroks lol
meh sadly I didn't record them since I initially thought I was gonna lose and just did a yolo run

(I probably just got lucky in beating them today anyways and I might not be able to do this again tomorrow lol)

edit:
Another Medusa Ragnarok win today, and I managed to record it this time lol

https://youtu.be/V4pG0iTfm5c

sadly lost the Rahab ragnarok today, but whatever I guess.

MagicSpice
03-28-2018, 05:08 AM
well, got no elixir clears on both fights and that took a few attempts (rahab is a pain and medusa was luck based).... heck, i didn't lose anyone on Medusa... quality on these vids kinda sucks but... i've had that issue for months now so it's not surprising...

also muted the music for medusa and added my own just to test out the new settings for Vegas Pro 15...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQh5VIPPcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99El7jctCXo

Not doing these fights again cause i got enough items to clean out the drag eye shards now...

and before anyone asks, i could have gone light atk instead of light character atk in my lead eidolon, but the extra HP is what saved the day for me... poison petrify combo is a bit terrifying. also my thunder team sucks... i just made the most of it... except i forgot i had perun to tank a bit more...

grids are on the pinned comments on the vid pages. glad i got TWO slv20 light weapons now!

AznSamsung
03-28-2018, 01:29 PM
9645 is it wat i want?!?

9646 nvm

Laventale
03-28-2018, 01:49 PM
9645 is it wat i want?!?

9646 nvm

I had this happen to me 4 times already... and every single time was a HP weapon.

brb killing myself.

Ryyme
03-28-2018, 03:31 PM
This is probably a little late, but today I managed to win both Medusa and Rahab ragnaroks lol
meh sadly I didn't record them since I initially thought I was gonna lose and just did a yolo run

Congratulations!

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 06:00 PM
9645 is it wat i want?!?

9646 nvm

But it's the SR Assault Weapon. The other 2 are the Defender ones...

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 06:31 PM

I guess he wanted the SSR glaive, besides that assault SR is awful, still fodder anyways.

BlazeAlter
03-28-2018, 10:39 PM
Congratulations!

Thanks. Feels bad that I lost the first rags I did against them though..
I guess it was because I still didn't have amon that time or they're just that unfair most of the time

The rahab SR asssault has lower stats than the water disaster SR assault though...

JStar
03-29-2018, 10:49 AM
Ok, so my final record of battle results vs. Medusa and Rahab are as follows:

Medusa
Elixir-Free Wins: 4
Losses: 4 (1 Elixir used to claim 1st Victory Reward)
Losses due to RNG: 3 (Freakin' Petrify spam... :cursing:)

Rahab
Elixir-Free Wins: 6
Losses: 2 (1 Elixir used to claim 1st Victory Reward)
Losses due to RNG: 1 (Rahab got a lucky triple shot on Mordred, which prevented a full burst... RIP :sad:)

All in all, not an unexpected result, so I'm pretty satisfied with this.