PDA

View Full Version : [Event 40] Crucible of Combat VS The Demon Gluttony (Rematch)

Kitty
02-27-2018, 04:14 AM
First rematch VS union event demon.. I wonder if we'll get the correct rewards? <br />
<br />
<br />
Lilim Expert - Normal Overdrive - 8 consecutive ATKs <br />
Raging Overdrive - Overall ATK + burst gauge decrease (-20)...

Slashley
02-27-2018, 06:02 AM
So, SSR Cybele is coming up. Let's talk about her a little bit.

Now, normally characters do double attack 8% of the time and triple attack 3% of the time. So they attack on average 0,16 + 0,09 + 0,89 times per turn, 1,14 attacks per turn.
SSR Cybele wants to be a little bit special, so she doesn't do that. She's literally incapable of doing single attacks, even when debuffed with combo-. She double attacks 84% of the time and triple 16% of the time, according to some random Jap. Who we're going to just trust here, obviously. Who would go on the internet just to tell lies? Anyway, that makes Cybele attack 1,68 + 0,48 times = 2,16 attacks per turn.

So what does this mean? Well, it means that scaling for SSR Cybele is absolutely fucking broken. Because of her pathetic SR level base attack (literally the same as SR Cybele), she doesn't really help new players all that much. But as you pile up better gear, SSR Cybele becomes just... completely and utterly broken. If you're having problems comprehending it, maybe this will help: normal end-game users end up with around 30k attack. This means that a 10k base attack SSR will do 1,14*(10k+30k) = 45,6k and SSR Cybele will do 2,16*(5k+30k) = 75,6k.

The stronger you get, the more powerful this beast becomes.
https://i.imgur.com/0Id2QX4.png
You could imagine that SR Cybele is hiding in SSR Cybele shadow and will attack whenever SSR Cybele attacks.

It's not like SSR Cybele is perfect. Well, I mean, she's complimented by her Sniper Shot, so she IS really, but I meant the scaling. Her Burst attacks deal normal amounts of damage, not the near double insaneness that her normal attacks do. And, if you want her to, SSR Cybele will be Bursting often. I mean, she generates 21.6 Burst every turn on average. Even in Wind's Burst generation heavy element, she's nearly unmatched.

So. What am I getting at? Well, the thing is, again, the stronger YOU are, the stronger SSR Cybele becomes. So, here's a fun fact for you: SSR Cybele release scissors have extremely high Atk. And I mean EXTREMELY high attack. With a whopping 2928 it just barely loses to only a couple of level 150 Wind SSRs, the best one of being 3064, Azazel's weapon. But while Azazel's weapon is HP, SSR Cybele's weapon is 6% Assault and 0% HP base. In addition, Cybele prefers Glaives, and that's what her scissors are. So LMB SSR Cybele scissors give her 3320 attack. Each.

And remember, the more you feed this monster, the stronger and stronger she becomes, as she gains nearly double the power that other Hime do.

So, just for a measly 570*30 bucks (~17k), you can be expected to have 9 SSR Cybele scissors (or 230 10-pulls if Nutaku is using 15x modifier, which we're not sure about). Then you just need a meager 540 Dragon Eyes to LMB all of them. Don't have enough Dragon Eyes? Well, keep pulling. Remember, each SSR Cybele scissors is effectively 21 Dragon Eyes here. Anyway, you don't want to have 10x Cybele Scissors since you'll want to keep your Soul's weapon slot free for a relic weapon.

Thus, if you have way more money than common sense, you can build an absolutely insane Wind team. 9x SSR Cybele scissors will give you 144% Assault and 90% HP. With 32k attack just from weapons alone (9*3320 + 2120 from some random SSR Soul weapon), SSR Cybele will be tearing any opponents to shreds. And we're not even mentioning the super powerful Eidolons like the SSR Kaiser Dragoons, like a single LMB Wind one giving SSR Cybele 3630 attack... and chances are high you'll have pulled Frasenberg who gets released alongside SSR Cybele. So add 200%+ elemental attack there too.

Soooo. Any mega-whale want to take up the challenge when Gluttony comes back to us? Thanks to base stats, SSR Cybele in such a team would count for like 4 Hime and each other character would count for like two... so it'd be like a party of 12 characters. Oh, and thanks to P2W Eidolons, double that. Mmmmh, just about five times more damage output than what non-whales can hope for. Seriously, I want to see this shit in action.
(pssst, let's ignore the fact that whenever I see our few mega-whales in raids, they tend to spam Elixirs, thus entirely nullifying SSR Cybele's scaling benefits, okay!)

JStar
02-27-2018, 06:13 AM
Unfortunately, that 2nd SSR Weapon won't be available until Demon: Gluttony's 2nd Reprint... :frown:

Laventale
02-27-2018, 06:24 AM
So we're not only getting SSR Cybele BUT ALSO Wind Ramiel and Wind Orpheus.

I didn't know they were coming along together. Good to know.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 06:41 AM
a noob question, if SSR Cybele has guaranteed combo hit rate, should we place her as last main member?

sanahtlig
02-27-2018, 07:04 AM
SSR Cybele can be placed last to boost Burst generation (by Bursting twice). But since she has a 1-turn invincibility and self-heal, she also makes a good frontliner to absorb damage.

Cobblemaniac
02-27-2018, 07:22 AM
In addition, Cybele prefers Glaives, and that's what her scissors are.

Ah, that does raise a question I didn't know I had. How does the hime weapon preference system work? I've heard of the mechanic, but I've either completely forgotten what it does or couldn't find info on it.

Everything else.

So... is it recommended for a non wind main to try roll for SSR Cybele? More personally for my own account I would say, is it viable to roll for SSR Cybele if 1. I main water, so that's a counter element to my weak element and 2. I have Gaia Sol for a secondary wind team?

nonsensei
02-27-2018, 08:02 AM
So, SSR Cybele is coming up. Let's talk about her a little bit.

Now, normally characters do double attack 8% of the time and triple attack 3% of the time. So they attack on average 0,16 + 0,09 + 0,89 times per turn, 1,14 attacks per turn.
SSR Cybele wants to be a little bit special, so she doesn't do that. She's literally incapable of doing single attacks, even when debuffed with combo-. She double attacks 84% of the time and triple 16% of the time, according to some random Jap. Who we're going to just trust here, obviously. Who would go on the internet just to tell lies? Anyway, that makes Cybele attack 1,68 + 0,48 times = 2,16 attacks per turn.

So what does this mean? Well, it means that scaling for SSR Cybele is absolutely fucking broken. Because of her pathetic SR level base attack (literally the same as SR Cybele), she doesn't really help new players all that much. But as you pile up better gear, SSR Cybele becomes just... completely and utterly broken. If you're having problems comprehending it, maybe this will help: normal end-game users end up with around 30k attack. This means that a 10k base attack SSR will do 1,14*(10k+30k) = 45,6k and SSR Cybele will do 2,16*(5k+30k) = 75,6k.

The stronger you get, the more powerful this beast becomes.
You could imagine that SR Cybele is hiding in SSR Cybele shadow and will attack whenever SSR Cybele attacks.

It's not like SSR Cybele is perfect. Well, I mean, she's complimented by her Sniper Shot, so she IS really, but I meant the scaling. Her Burst attacks deal normal amounts of damage, not the near double insaneness that her normal attacks do. And, if you want her to, SSR Cybele will be Bursting often. I mean, she generates 21.6 Burst every turn on average. Even in Wind's Burst generation heavy element, she's nearly unmatched.

So. What am I getting at? Well, the thing is, again, the stronger YOU are, the stronger SSR Cybele becomes. So, here's a fun fact for you: SSR Cybele release scissors have extremely high Atk. And I mean EXTREMELY high attack. With a whopping 2928 it just barely loses to only a couple of level 150 Wind SSRs, the best one of being 3064, Azazel's weapon. But while Azazel's weapon is HP, SSR Cybele's weapon is 6% Assault and 0% HP base. In addition, Cybele prefers Glaives, and that's what her scissors are. So LMB SSR Cybele scissors give her 3320 attack. Each.

And remember, the more you feed this monster, the stronger and stronger she becomes, as she gains nearly double the power that other Hime do.

So, just for a measly 570*30 bucks (~17k), you can be expected to have 9 SSR Cybele scissors (or 230 10-pulls if Nutaku is using 15x modifier, which we're not sure about). Then you just need a meager 540 Dragon Eyes to LMB all of them. Don't have enough Dragon Eyes? Well, keep pulling. Remember, each SSR Cybele scissors is effectively 21 Dragon Eyes here. Anyway, you don't want to have 10x Cybele Scissors since you'll want to keep your Soul's weapon slot free for a relic weapon.

Thus, if you have way more money than common sense, you can build an absolutely insane Wind team. 9x SSR Cybele scissors will give you 144% Assault and 90% HP. With 32k attack just from weapons alone (9*3320 + 2120 from some random SSR Soul weapon), SSR Cybele will be tearing any opponents to shreds. And we're not even mentioning the super powerful Eidolons like the SSR Kaiser Dragoons, like a single LMB Wind one giving SSR Cybele 3630 attack... and chances are high you'll have pulled Frasenberg who gets released alongside SSR Cybele. So add 200%+ elemental attack there too.

Soooo. Any mega-whale want to take up the challenge when Gluttony comes back to us? Thanks to base stats, SSR Cybele in such a team would count for like 4 Hime and each other character would count for like two... so it'd be like a party of 12 characters. Oh, and thanks to P2W Eidolons, double that. Mmmmh, just about five times more damage output than what non-whales can hope for. Seriously, I want to see this shit in action.
(pssst, let's ignore the fact that whenever I see our few mega-whales in raids, they tend to spam Elixirs, thus entirely nullifying SSR Cybele's scaling benefits, okay!)

Now, that was some epic - How do I put this? Brainstorming? Yeah, let's go with that. - brainstorming. Whaling that even space whales won't do aside, SSR Cybele is indeed a core unit for the fast bursting comboattack maniac wind. Brings a B frame coverage, this time with 20%, instead of 15, will probably survive tougher battles thanks to her invic & selfheal, and boosting her already good offensive means (thanks to the assist ability) with critical hit chance.. against thunder, that is.
I ignored wind in the past, and will probably continue to ignore, as I got none of the core units, and the weapon choices for the grid is also pretty sad. But I do think they have potential with SSR Cybele & Titania AW implemented and seems a pretty fun element to play it.

sanahtlig
02-27-2018, 09:04 AM
SSR Cybele gives Wind a free Sniper Shot, presumably with a higher accuracy rate. She's worth it for that alone. With her and Hastur, you have 2/3 of the core debuffs covered. Pair that with Joan (or Mordred w/ ATK down EX) and Gaia and you have a well-balanced build that can cover most situations. Add Seth to that and you have a very tanky Endurance build, or a Versatile build that lets you run whatever Soul and EX ability you want. Replace Gaia with Titania and you have a very-effective Burst build that can take full advantage of Shingen. Like Water, Wind teams are very flexible; with minor adjustments to the lineup you can make very offensive or defensive builds, which is very nice for a main element.

The big question is whether SSR Cybele will be available with the 2nd Miracle ticket. That'll determine whether Wind becomes extremely powerful, on par with Water, or remains a late-bloomer.

Laventale
02-27-2018, 09:14 AM
SSR Cybele gives Wind a free Sniper Shot, presumably with a higher accuracy rate. She's worth it for that alone. With her and Hastur, you have 2/3 of the core debuffs covered. Pair that with Joan (or Mordred w/ ATK down EX) and Gaia and you have a well-balanced build that can cover most situations. Add Seth to that and you have a very tanky Endurance build, or a Versatile build that lets you run whatever Soul and EX ability you want. Replace Gaia with Titania and you have a very-effective Burst build that can take full advantage of Shingen. Like Water, Wind teams are very flexible; with minor adjustments to the lineup you can make very offensive or defensive builds, which is very nice for a main element.

The big question is whether SSR Cybele will be available with the 2nd Miracle ticket. That'll determine whether Wind becomes extremely powerful, on par with Water, or remains a late-bloomer.

Unless Nutaku releases the 2nd ticket before the end of March, it's quite possible that we will be getting christmas early.

sanahtlig
02-27-2018, 09:23 AM
Unless Nutaku releases the 2nd ticket before the end of March, it's quite possible that we will be getting christmas early.
On DMM, the 2nd Miracle ticket was released on 4/2, a few days after SSR Cybele debuted. However, this Miracle ticket did not include SSR Cybele, and also excluded Mars (from 2 events prior). It just comes down to the exact implementation of the Miracle ticket in our version. If Mars and SSR Cybele make it onto our Miracle ticket, it will alter the elemental power balance in our version.

bmj420420
02-27-2018, 10:06 AM
So with union event reruns, are the rewards reset? I only need one more Lilim Gula to MLB her, and two more of the Thunder gun to MLB it.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 11:11 AM
They ought to reset, because the reward tables get modified.

Slashley
02-27-2018, 11:42 AM
a noob question, if SSR Cybele has guaranteed combo hit rate, should we place her as last main member?If it was any other element, I'd say yes. But it isn't, it's the extremely Burst generation heavy Wind. I'd put her into the first slot because of this.
So... is it recommended for a non wind main to try roll for SSR Cybele? More personally for my own account I would say, is it viable to roll for SSR Cybele if 1. I main water, so that's a counter element to my weak element and 2. I have Gaia Sol for a secondary wind team?Either if you're willing to turn to main Wind, or if you're a Water main whose Wind is struggling with Thunder content, I'd say SSR Cybele is worth taking a shot at. As the latter, I have been saving resources for this for a while. Having a minimal chance at the P2W Eidolon is nice too.
-- Whaling that even space whales won't do aside,--Space whaling is the reason why gacha bullshit exists in the first place. We have two - or was it three? - players who have both P2W Eidolons. As soon as Wind P2W Eidolons comes around, I'm expecting these guys to spend yet another ~10k to get the third one. And a few weeks later, spend another 10k to get the Water one.

When you're willing slap down ~40k for four Eidolons, it's obvious that money is not an obstacle at all. The chance that one of them would be interested in something like this isn't zero.

Also, I was wrong on the bonus of preferred weapon - it's 20%, not 10% like it is from Eidolons. So each SSR Cybele scissors is 3516 atk for her.

Laventale
03-31-2018, 09:56 AM
Gluttony rematch coming in 1 day and a half.

Thread pinned.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 02:54 PM
For any folks out there who have inventory management issues like I do, remember to clear out space for the prizes. 42 R cups and 7 SR grails. Oh, and tons of R and SR gun enhancement mats, but eh, you can throw them at the gun as you go.

QXZ
03-31-2018, 03:35 PM
how the heck do u get 42 cups? dont u run out of em maxing ur grid?

Slashley
03-31-2018, 03:42 PM
how the heck do u get 42 cups? dont u run out of em maxing ur grid?I quickly counted the rewards that DMM got for this one, and it seems to be 39 R Grails. Maybe I miscounted.

Either way. That's... a lot.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 03:59 PM
14 from individual PP, 9 from union PP, 6 from expert kills, and 13 from ultimate kills.

Hmm, I only count 15 of the SR thunder spirits, despite the summary table listing 36. At least 15 is an amount I can hold until Amaru. I see about 115 or so R thunder spirits; those are getting used as I get them.

bigblackcock
03-31-2018, 09:59 PM
Bleh, have no Kami to train and no weapon to enhance for experience..
I guess I'll just sell them or something :X

Slashley
04-01-2018, 01:39 AM
--
Hmm, I only count 15 of the SR thunder spirits, despite the summary table listing 36. --Summary table? Are you sure you're not using a newer version of Gluttony event page?

Notice that in DMM, Gluttony has ran FOUR TIMES. We're getting our second. If you're looking at the newest version, that's one year ahead of the event we're getting tomorrow...
This page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=backup&page=%E7%85%89%E7%8D%84%E6%88%A6%E3%80%80%E3%83%87 %E3%83%BC%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B0%E3%8 3%A9%E3%83%88%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC&age=22) should be what we're getting, and the Japs didn't put summary tables in there as far as I can see.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 11:06 AM
The newest version of the page has the reward tables for the 1st time, the 2nd time, and current table (used for both the 3rd and 4th time).

VeryVoodoo
04-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Summary table? Are you sure you're not using a newer version of Gluttony event page?

Means this table:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377975916325896195/430147755231674368/unknown.png

Laventale
04-01-2018, 07:14 PM

2 hours before maint hits.

Cobblemaniac
04-01-2018, 09:30 PM
Table

Still can't get over how hilarious Google translate works sometimes. "Guilty grinny with guilt" :rofl:

Delete
04-02-2018, 01:30 AM
Today maintenance is taking it's time.:neutral:

Cobblemaniac
04-02-2018, 02:33 AM
Today maintenance is taking it's time.:neutral:

And now it's done. I see why, the UI was kinda updated a bit, not to mention a change in the shop. Including that terrible terrible misspell I posted in the general discussion thread :neutral:

Zuka
04-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Ok, so the event is up... but the Subjugation counters didn't reset, while PP and rewards did ^^
I'm incredibly tempted to simply click "Receive all", but is there a point? Or should we expect another maintenance and possibly erasure of all the items we may grab right now?

(Just for the sake of confirmation... It wasn't intended, was it? xD )

Cobblemaniac
04-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Ok, so the event is up... but the Subjugation counters didn't reset, while PP and rewards did ^^
I'm incredibly tempted to simply click "Receive all", but is there a point? Or should we expect another maintenance and possibly erasure of all the items we may grab right now?

(Just for the sake of confirmation... It wasn't intended, was it? xD )

Depends on your... morality on exploitation I guess. If your claim actually goes into your inventory... they might not delete it, considering how many inventories they would have to scour. No harm... unless it harms your principles? :sweat:

AznSamsung
04-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Depends on your... morality on exploitation I guess. If your claim actually goes into your inventory... they might not delete it, considering how many inventories they would have to scour. No harm... unless it harms your principles? :sweat:

They may be an entire server reset so it may not matter at all if it is in ur gift

Cobblemaniac
04-02-2018, 04:23 AM
They may be an entire server reset so it may not matter at all if it is in ur gift

An entire server reset when people have already rolled and spent a hella lot of stuff... That might bring problems and repercussions. :think:

Honestly I'd prefer they let this mistake slide and be a lesson learnt... but Nutaku do Nutaku, good thing I haven't touched my jewels and rolled something good yet, I would reaaaaaally rage if they went ahead and reset the server.

Zuka
04-02-2018, 04:36 AM
So they can actually return everything to how it was for example before the maintenance? I don't really care personally, but it is as you say. People who rolled new Cybele, or whatever else could find it really annoying. I mean... Come on, screw-up being devs' fault and result being possible exchange of let's say new SSR Wind eido for let's say SR Dragoon? Daaaamn xD

Slashley
04-02-2018, 05:03 AM
The last time they fucked something like this up, they didn't do anything about it.

Cobblemaniac
04-02-2018, 05:21 AM
The last time they fucked something like this up, they didn't do anything about it.

Well... Now they're under maintenance again. History probably won't repeat itself this time.

AznSamsung
04-02-2018, 05:45 AM
They will most likely reset it to after maintaince but change the number back from event back to zero ... also star coin and jewel spend will be renew

BlazeAlter
04-02-2018, 06:11 AM
and another extended maintenance.....
RIP AP/BP

AznSamsung
04-02-2018, 06:22 AM
and another extended maintenance.....
RIP AP/BP

Most importantly it depend on wat route they go ... rip thise who pull ssr cybele ... i only ise star coin to buy miracle and 22 lvl pn mars

BlazeAlter
04-02-2018, 06:24 AM
Most importantly it depend on wat route they go ... rip thise who pull ssr cybele ... i only ise star coin to buy miracle and 22 lvl pn mars

yeah i'd feel sorry for them if something happened to whatever they got
as for me, i didn't spend any jewels or money, all I did was get all the rewards (couldnt resist clicking the receive all), draw the gem gacha a few times, few demon/lilim battles here and there and daily missions

(im actually hoping those +1s i got wouldnt disappear)

Slashley
04-02-2018, 06:32 AM
Well... Now they're under maintenance again. History probably won't repeat itself this time.Yes it will. I, at least, have zero faith in Nutaku actually putting effort into this.

Just like last time, they're just resetting the killcounts, but everyone who already claimed their rewards will get to keep them. No, they won't get them again since they already got them from this event.

Of course, if I'm wrong, then great! I won't mind.

blubbergott
04-02-2018, 06:41 AM
They actually fixed it properly.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 06:47 AM
Yes it will. I, at least, have zero faith in Nutaku actually putting effort into this.

Just like last time, they're just resetting the killcounts, but everyone who already claimed their rewards will get to keep them. No, they won't get them again since they already got them from this event.

Of course, if I'm wrong, then great! I won't mind.

Exactly what happened.

russ
04-02-2018, 07:30 AM
wait so if you had claimed rewards before maintenance could you have gotten them twice?

Slashley
04-02-2018, 07:33 AM
The damn server is choking in lag. More endurable hamsters when, Nutaku?
wait so if you had claimed rewards before maintenance could you have gotten them twice?No. You only got them early. You cannot claim the same rewards from the event twice. Like, I've already claimed my 400 Ult kills award despite my Union being at like 30 kills.

russ
04-02-2018, 07:39 AM
The damn server is choking in lag. More endurable hamsters when, Nutaku?No. You only got them early. You cannot claim the same rewards from the event twice. Like, I've already claimed my 400 Ult kills award despite my Union being at like 30 kills.

ah ic thanks for the info

BlazeAlter
04-02-2018, 08:09 AM
the lag is pretty bad right now... are they gonna do another maintenance for this? lol

Sora
04-02-2018, 08:46 AM
the lag is pretty bad right now... are they gonna do another maintenance for this? lol

Well, would be nice to get another 300 gems :D

Laventale
04-02-2018, 09:44 AM
I pulled an all nighter to try to pull Cybele but the fucking maintenance got extended by 2 hours, and then another 2 or 3 hours of maint.

Nice game, Nutaku.

Pd: Yeah, didn't pull any of the new Wind himes nor the eido.

AznSamsung
04-02-2018, 10:44 AM
I pulled and all nighter to try to pull Cybele but the fucking maintenance got extended by 2 hours, and then another 2 or 3 hours of maint.

Nice game, Nutaku.

Pd: Yeah, didn't pull any of the new Wind himes nor the eido.

Whale that shit man

th3 fr4gil3
04-02-2018, 05:00 PM
We have two - or was it three? - players who have both P2W Eidolons.

And there are few more who have multiple copies of Belial, one of whom has managed 3 copies - 110%. Not really taken much notice of Kirin.

Slashley
04-02-2018, 05:19 PM
And there are few more who have multiple copies of Belial, one of whom has managed 3 copies - 110%. Not really taken much notice of Kirin.It's possible that they spent the limit break items, though. Normally they cost 20 Dragon Eyes, but you could also just buy one for 100 bucks at New Year's.

And then we have muckoc who pulled two Kirins in a single 10-pull...

eku55555
04-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Kinda irritated that they limited auto battle to 4 turns.

mysticunknown
04-02-2018, 07:56 PM
It's possible that they spent the limit break items, though. Normally they cost 20 Dragon Eyes, but you could also just buy one for 100 bucks at New Year's.

And then we have muckoc who pulled two Kirins in a single 10-pull...

Really feel conflicted about P2W eidolons though, I like how I found my water kamihime team(4 SSRs) on my main and now I rerolled an account with Cybele and Hraesvlgr(+Poseidon) and an account with Kirin and Belial (+Uriel and Cthulhu) in the very same hour =.= Are future event eidolons that closes the P2W gap?

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 08:10 PM
In short: Hell no for another year at least.
The highest event eidolons will go is 50% element, and most* of those require all of your sub eidolons being of the same element.

*Up until last week, I would've said all. But the latest event eidolon, Fleurety, works with a new type of bonus, 'special attack', which SSR Diabolos also has. The fact that 'special attack' is its own multiplier instead of adding onto character or element is actually rather potent. But the catch with Fleurety is that the actual amount of special attack goes up to a max of 50% depending on how low your HP is. Think of it like a version of Pride that goes in a separate category instead of stacking on assault/character.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 08:12 PM
(oh, and Fleurety is for wind characters. SSR Diabolos does the Lilim type thing of requiring 3+ elements among the main members)

mysticunknown
04-02-2018, 08:21 PM
(oh, and Fleurety is for wind characters. SSR Diabolos does the Lilim type thing of requiring 3+ elements among the main members)

So Play2Whale is real huh, 100% atk eidos is the real last boss of this game(at least for a year).

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Pretty much. Then the title passes onto the 120% eidolons (assuming all your sub eidolons are of the same element). The first of which was Hanuman for wind in February. Who knows when the next one is released.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Is there anywhere to find the base rates for double attack and triple attack combo? I'm trying to convince my union leader that the rate for triple is lower, but don't have any source.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 11:15 PM
The base rate is 8% for double and 3% for triple. It shows up on a few pages on the wiki, most of which I don't remember. But I'm looking at the awakening page and it does mention the base rate. (it does so because it points out that awakening raises double and triple rates to 10% and 5% respectively).
Actually, the buff/debuff effects page should also mention it, in the double attack section.

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 03:02 PM
The base rate is 8% for double and 3% for triple. It shows up on a few pages on the wiki, most of which I don't remember. But I'm looking at the awakening page and it does mention the base rate. (it does so because it points out that awakening raises double and triple rates to 10% and 5% respectively).
Actually, the buff/debuff effects page should also mention it, in the double attack section.

it's that low huh....

although SSR cybele says screw this and makes it 84% double and 16% triple. there's no single with her

Kinda irritated that they limited auto battle to 4 turns.

seriously?

if they did, then that's gonna affect a lot of easy grinds... i personally tend to manually control my parties even when i nuke things to high hell but still, auto party is convenient when you can't stay at the comp or phone

blubbergott
04-03-2018, 03:11 PM
seriously?

if they did, then that's gonna affect a lot of easy grinds... i personally tend to manually control my parties even when i nuke things to high hell but still, auto party is convenient when you can't stay at the comp or phone

auto works just fine, same as always

Aidoru
04-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Auto battle works, there's just a bug going around that glitches out the game and stops it from working. If you try to click the bottom left refresh icon, it gives you the bug where you can't do anything and blanks out your eidolon list forcing you to do a browser refresh. You can either resfresh the browser when this happens or just manually click battle every turn til the battle ends if you don't want to refresh.

I've only gotten it about 3 times in about 50+ runs.

blubbergott
04-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Hmm, weird, didn't get that once during almost 6m PP worth of auto farming.

Aidoru
04-03-2018, 03:59 PM
If it matters, I've only ever gotten it when someone else is in battle with me. I've been running this game on my side while playing my Ps4 so I'll notice when my characters stop doing anything.

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 05:31 PM
is it just me, or does the exp material drop rate seem much higher than last time?

blubbergott
04-03-2018, 05:34 PM
is it just me, or does the exp material drop rate seem much higher than last time?

Expert is the same, ult is much higher. Used to drop ~5 items per run, now it often goes to page 2. The new reward table seems to have a ton more enhance mats too.

MagicSpice
04-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Expert is the same, ult is much higher. Used to drop ~5 items per run, now it often goes to page 2. The new reward table seems to have a ton more enhance mats too.

between this and the new gacha, i'm quickly gonna top up on my weapon and eidolon levels....

i think i might end up feeding enhancement weapon materials at my kamihime soon when my weapons won't need the exp....

Laventale
04-03-2018, 07:04 PM
between this and the new gacha, i'm quickly gonna top up on my weapon and eidolon levels....

i think i might end up feeding enhancement weapon materials at my kamihime soon when my weapons won't need the exp....

Same, specially on the R himes.

Slashley
04-04-2018, 12:37 AM
auto works just fine, same as alwaysAuto works better than ever, since they fixed the slot1 skill bug. You know, the one where your Soul wouldn't use a skill until one turn later.

JStar
04-04-2018, 01:56 AM
This was the highest I could get before the reset!

https://youtu.be/EKj-od_ygZI

MagicSpice
04-04-2018, 02:28 AM
Same, specially on the R himes.

might need to do so at some point anyway...

currently have 106 Kamihime total and i think around 15-20 of them hit their true Lv cap

majority of my R were left at lv25-30 due to "just getting the scenes" while a lot of my SR and SSR are 10 lvs away from their true cap

EDIT:

Just looked it up.

My 19 Kamihime that hit true cap (lv50/70/80)- Sol, Tyr, Susanoo, Raphael, Cu Chulainn, Light Tsukiyomi, Beelzebub, SR Nike, Brynhildr, Belobog, Gabriel, Balor, Iblis, Bastet, Astaroth, Mephistopheles, Zephyrus, Baphomet, Caspiel

14 Others that are currently Max LB- Awakened Gaia, Diana, Kan'u (aka Aisha), SR Amon, Konohana-Sakuya, Perun, Ignis, Orpheus, Nergal, Indra, Skuld, Verethragna, Dagon, Vulthoom

so, out of 106 kami, 19 out of a possible 33 are currently able to hit their true lv cap... i've got some work to do... especially since some good SSR (like SSR Amon and Awakened Svarog) is in that mix of "not able to fully power up yet"

full list here if anyone wants to see it:

https://s31.postimg.org/ewakqyofd/full_kami_list.png

Laventale
04-04-2018, 09:14 AM
might need to do so at some point anyway...

currently have 106 Kamihime total and i think around 15-20 of them hit their true Lv cap

majority of my R were left at lv25-30 due to "just getting the scenes" while a lot of my SR and SSR are 10 lvs away from their true cap

EDIT:

Just looked it up.

My 19 Kamihime that hit true cap (lv50/70/80)- Sol, Tyr, Susanoo, Raphael, Cu Chulainn, Light Tsukiyomi, Beelzebub, SR Nike, Brynhildr, Belobog, Gabriel, Balor, Iblis, Bastet, Astaroth, Mephistopheles, Zephyrus, Baphomet, Caspiel

14 Others that are currently Max LB- Awakened Gaia, Diana, Kan'u (aka Aisha), SR Amon, Konohana-Sakuya, Perun, Ignis, Orpheus, Nergal, Indra, Skuld, Verethragna, Dagon, Vulthoom

so, out of 106 kami, 19 out of a possible 33 are currently able to hit their true lv cap... i've got some work to do... especially since some good SSR (like SSR Amon and Awakened Svarog) is in that mix of "not able to fully power up yet"

full list here if anyone wants to see it:

https://s31.postimg.org/ewakqyofd/full_kami_list.png

The fact that you don't have fully broken Ares with less than a month for her awakening triggers me a little bit.

Slashley
04-04-2018, 10:14 AM
I don't understand how people don't have all their Hime maxed at all times. The game gives you two sub-slots which are basically screaming "PUT YOUR SHITTY USELESS HIME HERE FOR FREE EXP", and yet, somehow people don't have maxed exp on everything.

It baffles me.

Cobblemaniac
04-04-2018, 10:19 AM
I don't understand how people don't have all their Hime maxed at all times. The game gives you two sub-slots which are basically screaming "PUT YOUR SHITTY USELESS HIME HERE FOR FREE EXP", and yet, somehow people don't have maxed exp on everything.

It baffles me.

Changing himes in slots takes a lot of work. For lazy people. There's a lot of lazy people.

Unregistered
04-04-2018, 10:46 AM
I dont for raid and union events cause they give awful exp. Meanwhile I have pretty much all my SSR weapons max lv and this event gives a ridiculous amount of exp weapons.

QXZ
04-04-2018, 06:27 PM
I dont for raid and union events cause they give awful exp. Meanwhile I have pretty much all my SSR weapons max lv and this event gives a ridiculous amount of exp weapons.

^ this. i auto battle. and i dont have maxed grid. so i have to have my best himes in the sub as well.

i do have a 2nd party to do daily quest, and that team is constantly being rotated, so its always getting exp.

MagicSpice
04-04-2018, 09:30 PM
honestly, it's the materials grind that slowed me down a lot (that and exp is legit crap outside of high rank accessory quests or sunday quest). weapons are almost topped up and eidolons... i'm running out of fodder to keep my slots in order (cause i have no eidolons worth leveling currently)

now that the new gacha is here, i plan on getting others to catch up. less tedious (and less elixirs) to grind out

and it is partial laziness, not due to the game, but due to the fact that i'm honestly trying to balance 8 games, making my own game, youtube when i do record, and a job....

igt
04-06-2018, 05:28 PM
The fact that you don't have fully broken Ares with less than a month for her awakening triggers me a little bit.

Is Ares still worth awakening if already have Uriel, Mars, Svarog (awakened), Amaterasu?

Ikki
04-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Is Ares still worth awakening if already have Uriel, Mars, Svarog (awakened), Amaterasu?

I have a similar team and i wont AW ares (dont get me wrong, shes really good after AW), the reason behind it is that she wont be that big of a boost if i already have uriel, besides im planning on awakening other himes and eyes are a limited source XD so it depends on if you have eyes or not, if you awaken ares, she will take the place of your uriel, at least until you can aw uriel, so its all personal preference based on your eyes quantity.

Marigold
04-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Well this is my team and I have Summer Sol + Ares on the bench since they hinder my damage, yet again they're situational and I might be Awakening Ares to replace Dakki in Burst Hour but I don't see myself using her outside of there...

http://i.imgur.com/oMLBS7o.jpg

(Disclaimer: The subs and Eidolon are just for display smh)

Laventale
04-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Barong here yet?

Aidoru
04-06-2018, 07:55 PM
Yes, this event is too long, wished it was over already. To think we still have 4 days.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 10:34 PM
I have a similar team and i wont AW ares (dont get me wrong, shes really good after AW), the reason behind it is that she wont be that big of a boost if i already have uriel, besides im planning on awakening other himes and eyes are a limited source XD so it depends on if you have eyes or not, if you awaken ares, she will take the place of your uriel, at least until you can aw uriel, so its all personal preference based on your eyes quantity.

Thanks guys, I thought so too. I won't awaken Ares due to resource limitation.

Slashley
04-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Nutaku Twitter already posted a Dragon Eye Shard gacha for Ares, maybe they're bumping her Awakening by two events? Usually it's been one event earlier...

Ares was Awakened on Tiamat event, so one event before would be Kyuki/Mastema reprint. But we might already get her during Barong.

Delete
04-09-2018, 10:50 AM
I may be wrong, but... the Nutaku banner for the event duration is wrong again? The ingame event says it ends on 20:00 of the 4/10...that is one more day that the nutaku banner says, right? :think:

Laventale
04-09-2018, 11:20 AM
I may be wrong, but... the Nutaku banner for the event duration is wrong again? The ingame event says it ends on 20:00 of the 4/10...that is one more day that the nutaku banner says, right? :think:

It seems like the extended it one more day, dunno why.

http://puu.sh/zZBOt/1429aaa73e.png

This is the banner inside the game.

QXZ
04-10-2018, 08:15 PM
probably because the maintenance delays that cut short the first day so they made it up by +1

Laventale
04-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Why in hell did we have a 10 days event again?