PDA

View Full Version : [Event 50] Tea Party by the Sea (2018/02/20-2018/03/06)

AgentFakku
03-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Banner

https://i.imgur.com/yF03h5U.png

Event Ladies

https://i.imgur.com/2YwXQ6Y.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xqmWqqj.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/cDT93d7.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/6ANrRgg.png

Chart (credit to @Mystic @[Heartthrob] Anchan & @[Sweetheart] Achen)

https://i.imgur.com/evDESTu.png

Reissue

https://i.imgur.com/n5TtbGM.png

hypo
03-06-2018, 01:10 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'll stick with the advanced mission on this phase 1.
The gain per stamina between advanced and ultimate is small, but we get twice the occasions to pop the 50 bonus stage.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 01:11 PM
much appreciated.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 01:31 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'll stick with the advanced mission on this phase 1.
The gain per stamina between advanced and ultimate is small, but we get twice the occasions to pop the 50 bonus stage.

You will miss out on the Life Crystals

hypo
03-06-2018, 01:32 PM
You will miss out on the Life Crystals

You still get some from the advanced mission.

Drip
03-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Just emphasizing:
This event features two types of limited equipment.

The Phase 2 equipment set has about 50 more ATK on several of its items, but with identical DEF. (At least, that's what I noticed at first glance)

Zandel
03-06-2018, 02:43 PM

Has anyone confirmed that the bonus stage drops at all this week? The poster says it both does (down the bottom) and does not (next to each mission and what secret garden they drop) if you look at it.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 03:53 PM
The 50 stam bonus stage (EBS50) activated for me on the 40 stam and 80 stam P1 event missions. Not sure if they activate on the lower ones. The SG50 and SG80 in the chart are probably errors.

MachThreeSlug
03-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Has anyone confirmed that the bonus stage drops at all this week? The poster says it both does (down the bottom) and does not (next to each mission and what secret garden they drop) if you look at it.

I got the bonus stage on E2, E3, and E4. On E1 I got a regular secret garden.

A Time to Screw
03-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Finally, the best Moneti girl has arrived

https://s6.postimg.org/xici1a3sh/e28.jpg

Now if Nutaku would quit locking tickets behind step-ups...

AgentFakku
03-06-2018, 05:29 PM
haven't spawn any SCs on my end, u guys are lucky LOL

I get da regulR STUFF

starburst98
03-06-2018, 07:10 PM
kiwi has some huge.... fruits.

Sound
03-06-2018, 08:41 PM
I think we only getting 50 stam gardens until the second half then?

hypo
03-06-2018, 10:30 PM
I think we only getting 50 stam gardens until the second half then?

It seems that way, yes.

(and I confirm the LC drop in the 40 stam stage)

AgentFakku
03-07-2018, 01:54 PM
somehow I don't even have any teasets to fight the boss LOL

https://i.imgur.com/WtcthL3m.jpg

Drip
03-07-2018, 02:31 PM
somehow I don't even have any teasets to fight the boss LOL

https://i.imgur.com/WtcthL3m.jpg
You have to BUY Tea Sets in the Event Shop for Fruit Tarts. Yes, the same currency required to buy the girl, her blooms, ampies, etcetera.
Furthermore, you can battle only ONE event boss per day. So getting 4 pieces of jewelery *will* take 4 days. Getting all 8 pieces of jewelry *will* take 8 days.
The Tea Sets will take a fair chunk from your event currency, but I do advice buying a couple next time you log in, and start on those bosses right away.
Do not postpone till the last day of the entire event, you will regret it if you want the jewelry!

Zandel
03-07-2018, 02:53 PM
You have to BUY Tea Sets in the Event Shop for Fruit Tarts. Yes, the same currency required to buy the girl, her blooms, ampies, etcetera.
Furthermore, you can battle only ONE event boss per day. So getting 4 pieces of jewelery *will* take 4 days. Getting all 8 pieces of jewelry *will* take 8 days.
The Tea Sets will take a fair chunk from your event currency, but I do advice buying a couple next time you log in, and start on those bosses right away.
Do not postpone till the last day of the entire event, you will regret it if you want the jewelry!

Actually If I read the event info correctly that is not true. You get 1 on day 1, 2 boss attempts on day 2, 3 on 3 etc. When the second phase starts it may go back to 1 again but then it may not. If it does not you will have many attempts by then and could possibly get the last 4 pieces in one day. If you are wondering why they would do it this way, it's likely because the higher level bosses will take multiple attempt uses to beat. They did in past events so this one should not be that different.

Tomitain
03-07-2018, 03:37 PM
I threw 50 gems at the event gacha and ended up with Kiwi. It's nice getting a new Knight even if I was hoping for Pineapple so that I'd have more opportunities to see pests get mashed with a flail.

hypo
03-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Actually If I read the event info correctly that is not true. You get 1 on day 1, 2 boss attempts on day 2, 3 on 3 etc. When the second phase starts it may go back to 1 again but then it may not. If it does not you will have many attempts by then and could possibly get the last 4 pieces in one day. If you are wondering why they would do it this way, it's likely because the higher level bosses will take multiple attempt uses to beat. They did in past events so this one should not be that different.

I read the same as you, but yesterday, day 2, I only got 1 attempt.

Zandel
03-07-2018, 10:43 PM
I read the same as you, but yesterday, day 2, I only got 1 attempt.

I have posted something in the bug forum of discord... will see how it goes.

AgentFakku
03-07-2018, 11:39 PM
yeah, I should have read it LOL (https://i.imgur.com/xAqodl4.jpg)

it's different from the past events where we get some items to summon raid boss from grinding maps

hypo
03-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Maybe it's x attempts, but if you kill the boss on the first try, that's all for the day?

Drip
03-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Maybe it's x attempts, but if you kill the boss on the first try, that's all for the day?
Correct. Though no idea what happens if the boss wins. I figure that losing the fight will also cost you the attempt for the day, and that you'd want to spend more Tea Sets (which means, wasting more event currency!) on the next day attempt. I'll probably find out on either day 5 (Saturday, featuring a special boss), or sometime next week. So far, 1 Tea Set is enough for me to handle the boss, and from the looks of it, it will be enough for the fourth boss as well.

hypo
03-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Correct. Though no idea what happens if the boss wins. I figure that losing the fight will also cost you the attempt for the day, and that you'd want to spend more Tea Sets (which means, wasting more event currency!) on the next day attempt. I'll probably find out on either day 5 (Saturday, featuring a special boss), or sometime next week. So far, 1 Tea Set is enough for me to handle the boss, and from the looks of it, it will be enough for the fourth boss as well.

I defeated the 3rd boss with my 4th squad, but mainly because of the 1st squad bad special attack rng.

I hope the 4th won't require a 2nd attempt, the event currency is not so easy to get IMHO

Zandel
03-08-2018, 02:40 PM
I defeated the 3rd boss with my 4th squad, but mainly because of the 1st squad bad special attack rng.

I hope the 4th won't require a 2nd attempt, the event currency is not so easy to get IMHO

That's odd, I've found it to be easy to get. Those 1k SG missions seem to spawn very often.

phob
03-08-2018, 11:13 PM
I ran the raid boss 6 times at X2 power. Gives lvl 100 and two 20s usually. I got an additional lvl 100 manyu 1 time. The counter team did the best. Going to load up on manyus this weekend!

hypo
03-08-2018, 11:31 PM
That's odd, I've found it to be easy to get. Those 1k SG missions seem to spawn very often.

I just got my first SG since Tuesday evening...

Drip
03-09-2018, 10:19 AM
I have a relatively hard time spawning SGs as well. Yesterday, I even had to do a Character Story map to clear the daily mission for SGs. And it looks like I'll have to do that again today.

phob
03-09-2018, 11:30 AM
I have a relatively hard time spawning SGs as well. Yesterday, I even had to do a Character Story map to clear the daily mission for SGs. And it looks like I'll have to do that again today.

got two special stages out of last 5 attempts and this!:bgrin:

hypo
03-09-2018, 12:51 PM
I blame the RNG gods !!!

Tomitain
03-09-2018, 05:41 PM
It's a small comfort that once you've beaten the four 'normal' event bosses the super boss can be fought as many times a day as you have spare tea sets. I bought another set of five tea sets just in case but it turns out my squads were strong enough that I only had to use two of those five.

Largepotato
03-10-2018, 03:17 AM
What is Pineapple trying to conceal under that dress?

MagicSpice
03-10-2018, 09:01 PM
It's a small comfort that once you've beaten the four 'normal' event bosses the super boss can be fought as many times a day as you have spare tea sets. I bought another set of five tea sets just in case but it turns out my squads were strong enough that I only had to use two of those five.

how strong is your group? my sig pretty much explains my power level and I might be able to do the same exploit...

Drip
03-11-2018, 06:26 AM
how strong is your group? my sig pretty much explains my power level and I might be able to do the same exploit...
I managed to do the 5th boss using only 2 Tea Sets as well. If your other squads are of roughly similar power (mine are all in the 130k-140k range), then you should manage that as well with some room to spare.

Tomitain
03-11-2018, 06:54 AM

All of the squads in my boss fighting group are around 130k power (lowest is 129,190 but reduces attack power for two pests by 70% and a third by 55%; not so hot in these fights with a five round limit but great otherwise). Now that I know I definitely can't beat Auntie with a single tea set I'll just use two at once to guarantee the fight ends in one try with the triple damage output.

Drip
03-11-2018, 09:53 AM
All of the squads in my boss fighting group are around 130k power (lowest is 129,190 but reduces attack power for two pests by 70% and a third by 55%; not so hot in these fights with a five round limit but great otherwise). Now that I know I definitely can't beat Auntie with a single tea set I'll just use two at once to guarantee the fight ends in one try with the triple damage output.
Although you could also save up some tea sets for next week's special boss. I haven't checked its rewards yet, though, and it may be a bit harder, requiring three Tea Sets instead of two.

Myrdin
03-11-2018, 11:18 AM
2 tea sets for mea s well.

I build my first team with Single target nukers Alpinia, Mei, Sakura, and added two Skill activation girls (Burning Bush and Nerine) to increase the odds of skill activation. Alpinia and Mei are both maxed out (thank you rainbow dressblooms, that we no longer get to buy for Flower Gems...).
Usually the 4th Squad clears the boss at worst, so having an Ally team as a back up is just an extra safety.

Drip
03-11-2018, 04:40 PM
2 tea sets for mea s well.

I build my first team with Single target nukers Alpinia, Mei, Sakura, and added two Skill activation girls (Burning Bush and Nerine) to increase the odds of skill activation. Alpinia and Mei are both maxed out (thank you rainbow dressblooms, that we no longer get to buy for Flower Gems...).
Usually the 4th Squad clears the boss at worst, so having an Ally team as a back up is just an extra safety.
If you have a maxed Madonna, then you might want to put her as a Skill Activation girl. She has a triple-strike attack, similar to Anemone's, which may very well result in more single-target damage than (for example) Burning Bush her AOE damage, especially if you manage to get a Solar Blast off at the start of her squads' fight. Her personal trigger chance is also rediculously high for a 5*. 26%-36%, which is higher than most Rainbow girls, who generally have 24%-34%.

Tomitain
03-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Kale is also a solid option if you have her since she's largely the same as Madonna (special attack deals 140% damage three times, 26-36% proc rate based on skill level, has 1.2x proc rate for the entire squad as an ability, pierce-type Knight). It doesn't hurt that her other ability increases attack power for the entire squad so heavy hitters like Mei Plumblossom and Anemone can hit a little harder alongside Kale.

fghk0
03-11-2018, 07:13 PM
The probability of destroying 4000000 HP with a tea set is difficult to achieve at this stage because there are five rounds of restrictions.:think:

If someone can do it, it's a great team. :kiss:

Taon
03-11-2018, 08:59 PM
The probability of destroying 4000000 HP with a tea set is difficult to achieve at this stage because there are five rounds of restrictions.:think:

If someone can do it, it's a great team. :kiss:

I'm almost positive it can't be killed with just one tea set; between the 5-round restriction and overall lack of blooms, it seems all but impossible. My best attempt was 2.8M and I could possibly tweak it a little higher by swapping Sakura and Cherry around into the main squad, but it still would leave me far from 4M.

kabosu
03-15-2018, 05:06 PM
Finally have all the equipment!
I don't know how any one else feels but I realllly hope I never have to get equipment this way again
Still trying to get event currency for ampys because I had to spend a lot of it on tea sets

Drip
03-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Cleared the phase 2 bosses as well. The special 5th boss seems just slightly harder than the special 5th boss from phase 1: I managed to do it using only 2 Tea Sets, helper squad wasn't even necessary. Power of each of my squads is between 130k and 140k. (139k debuff squad, 133k trigger squad, 133k counter squad, 131k solar squad. Trigger and counter squads dealt most damage.)

phob
03-15-2018, 08:04 PM
Finally have all the equipment!
I don't know how any one else feels but I realllly hope I never have to get equipment this way again
Still trying to get event currency for ampys because I had to spend a lot of it on tea sets

last week was great.. got a ton of lvl 100 manyu which I used up all but blue today. Saving that blue for viola yukata bloom. Rewards this week aren't as good so I will mostly be running whale.

Drip
03-16-2018, 02:19 AM
For those who cleared the entire eventstore except for the pile of gold: don't go after the pile of gold, but invest in more tea sets!
The 5th boss *always* has a gold reward, the lowest is 15,000 gold.
Tea Sets cost at most 600 Fruit Tarts a piece.
15,000 gold from the goldpile costs 15,000 Fruit Tarts
15,000 Fruit Tarts / 600 Fruit Tarts per Tea Set = 25 Tea Sets

Now it depends a bit on how many Tea Sets you need to take down the event boss, but I bet you need less than 25 Tea Sets.
If you need as many as 10 Tea Sets to take down that boss, then that still rewards at least 2.5 * 15,000 = 37,500 gold.
If you need only 2 Tea Sets to take down that boss, then the reward is at least 12.5 * 15,000 = 187,500 gold.

MagicSpice
03-16-2018, 05:28 AM
i'm lacking a bit to take it out in 2, so i need to x5 attack the boss to get it in one go...

so, i need 3 tea sets an attempt, which isn't bad

my lead and 2nd teams have a nice chunk of skill activation rate increase (no less than 1.4 times the rate), but after that.... goes downhill on damage. i'll take out at least half to 3/5ths of it's HP by the time the first two teams is done... the rest depends on my helper really (most have 90k+ with 3-5 6* girls anyway).

still, power of 6*'s strong.... my first team wipes out about 2mil HP on their own with the x5 mod

Tomitain
03-16-2018, 03:04 PM
I'm able to finish off the super boss of the second phase with two tea sets; usually it dies during the first round of battle against whichever helper squad I brought in. My fourth squad tends to deal the most damage overall due to how it's set up (Iberis + Sakura + Flowering Peach + Mei Plumblossom + Kale: 1.6x skill proc rate for everyone, +78% 'standard' attack power for everyone, +35% additional attack power for everyone since it's a boss fight, boss takes 105% normal damage from attacks, four of the five members have a single-target special attack).

It helps that Mei and Kale are the same type as the pest so they're basically dealing critical hits with every attack.

Drip
03-16-2018, 04:04 PM
I'm able to finish off the super boss of the second phase with two tea sets; usually it dies during the first round of battle against whichever helper squad I brought in. My fourth squad tends to deal the most damage overall due to how it's set up (Iberis + Sakura + Flowering Peach + Mei Plumblossom + Kale: 1.6x skill proc rate for everyone, +78% 'standard' attack power for everyone, +35% additional attack power for everyone since it's a boss fight, boss takes 105% normal damage from attacks, four of the five members have a single-target special attack).

It helps that Mei and Kale are the same type as the pest so they're basically dealing critical hits with every attack.
What also helps, is that Mei adds 50% to your Solar bar, so that team is guaranteed 1 blast along the way.

AgentFakku
03-16-2018, 06:01 PM
Lost interest in buying teacups to fight bosses

honestly, I just gonna buy all the amphies and manyus and call it a day. Focus on Whale Ship

Zandel
03-16-2018, 06:20 PM

honestly, I just gonna buy all the amphies and manyus and call it a day. Focus on Whale Ship

I'm considering the same myself... gold is not hard to come by so whale ship is more important.

phob
03-16-2018, 06:33 PM

phase 1 rewards were better with the Lvl 100 manyu. I am running yellow whale and didnt realize its sometimes giving 2nd affection gifts now:bgrin:

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 09:21 AM
has anybody receive a ampy yet? for defeating the grubstaker ant

hypo
03-17-2018, 09:38 AM
has anybody receive a ampy yet? for defeating the grubstaker ant

Until now, just gold/manyu/gift

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 10:08 AM
Until now, just gold/manyu/gift

me too, even though i have defeated many of them. not sure if its bugged or the chances are just really really low

MagicSpice
03-17-2018, 08:17 PM
not one ampy myself....

and yet farming the 2nd 80 stam stage hands them out to me once every 2-3 runs....

Drip
03-18-2018, 02:32 AM
First day I got one ATK ampy from event boss, since then: none, though I did get a couple of lvl 100 manyu today.

Drip
03-18-2018, 02:34 PM

I was thinking of doing that, sitting happily on about a million coins. Then I figured I'd bloom Southern Cross, since she's on my main team, had several more girls hit the level for their first evolve, and had only 100k left. So I used a couple of FGs for stamina, ran map 4 and the secret garden a few more times, grabbed enough Fruit Tarts for 20 Tea Sets, and now I'm back at 380k. Which still isn't really a fortune (and I have more girls reaching level 60 soon), so I am considering doing it again..