PDA

View Full Version : (NEWBIE!!!) Which Team? Upcoming SSR? Advice please

Sora
03-06-2018, 02:36 PM
Hello gentlemens (I do not think there are women here :silly:)

I am new in this game and I need some help.
Yesterday I started to re-roll and 440 Accounts later, this is my result:
1. Amaterasu and Amon unleashed
2. 100% Attack Eideleon: Kirin
3. Dakki and Savarog
4. Gaia and Odin
5. Cthulu and Ryu-Oh!
6. Aphrodite and Ryu-Oh!
7. Aphrodite and Hatur
8. Hades and Ouroboros
and some other accounts with 2 SSR but different elements...

Personally I would prefer 1 or 5 and I am thinking to make a Water or Dark Team as my main account.
Furthermore I am willing to buy Miracle Ticket's but not more than 2!

Cthulu and Ryu-Oh --> Won't there be a healing problem? Should I get SSR Nike with Miracle Ticket and is her heal enough?
What would be the best offensive Water-Team build?
Which Soul do I need?
Furthermore is Athariat really worth? Or should I save my jewels to get Water Osiris later?

Amaterasu and Amon unleashed --> Yes I know that I missed the Dark Amaterasu Event >.<
Osiris and Hades with Miracle ticket?
Or should I re-roll again because Thanatos will be released in 2-3 months (?)

I hope someone can help me :angel:

LeCrestfallen
03-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Edit: teams 1/ 3(both not necesarry for fire start, but atleast they are the same element, need some investment)/ 4 gaia and Odin are a good start for wind/ 5 /8 are viable options.

If you go with dark and want to improve it through miracle tickets (longterm) you should get Satan imo, she is not strong right now, but after awakening in august she will be a beast(if you want to use the hades account) or get Hades if you want to use the amon unleashed account. If we are lucky we can actually get Thanatos with the next ticket (not sure yet how nutaku will handle this next ticket).
Heal is rarely a problem unless its very long fights like with accesorry.

Souls you should get d'art/mordred/joan are the mandatory ones. if you have serious issues cause of a lack of heal, you can opt for andromeda afterwards.

Wether you want to reroll for thanatos or not is your call, but then you would still need a combination of hades +amon/satan.

but wait for some more advices or take a look at the elemental build guide.

sanahtlig
03-06-2018, 03:03 PM
For a Water team, you'll want at least one healer (eventually). Aphrodite pairs with Ryu-Oh. SSR Nike generally pairs with Cthulhu. Either of your Water accounts will work well with the right Miracle ticket pick.

Athirat allows Shingen to Burst 1T after Provisional Forest. This is useful because it makes it easier to time Bursts to avoid Raging Overdrives. However, it's on a 8T cooldown, so it might not be ready for every Burst. Also, Provisional Forest buffed to double damage by Shingen's Relic weapon doesn't appear to benefit from Athirat's cumulative Burst buff. Water just won't be able to Burst as often as Wind, no matter how you dice it. But in exchange, it can heavily delay overdrives using Charm, Overdrive extension, and 2 Overdrive reductions.

Soul needed is dependent on exactly what team members you have. That'll change depending on what you start with, as well as over time. Mordred is usually a good first choice.

For Dark, most players prefer to start with Satan and another core Dark SSR (e.g., Hades or Osiris). Satan is weak right now, but her Awakening makes her stronger than SSR Amon.

Kitty
03-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Hello gentlemens (I do not think there are women here :silly:)

I am new in this game and I need some help.
Yesterday I started to re-roll and 440 Accounts later, this is my result:
1. Amaterasu and Amon unleashed
2. 100% Attack Eideleon: Kirin
3. Dakki and Savarog
4. Gaia and Odin
5. Cthulu and Ryu-Oh!
6. Aphrodite and Ryu-Oh!
7. Aphrodite and Hatur
8. Hades and Ouroboros
and some other accounts with 2 SSR but different elements...

Personally I would prefer 1 or 5 and I am thinking to make a Water or Dark Team as my main account.
Furthermore I am willing to buy Miracle Ticket's but not more than 2!

Cthulu and Ryu-Oh --> Won't there be a healing problem? Should I get SSR Nike with Miracle Ticket and is her heal enough?
What would be the best offensive Water-Team build?
Which Soul do I need?
Furthermore is Athariat really worth? Or should I save my jewels to get Water Osiris later?

Amaterasu and Amon unleashed --> Yes I know that I missed the Dark Amaterasu Event >.<
Osiris and Hades with Miracle ticket?
Or should I re-roll again because Thanatos will be released in 2-3 months (?)

I hope someone can help me :angel:

#3 or #5

"I do not think women are here" :think:

well it's either #3 or #5

Fire and water mains are both really good for offense.
Ryu-Oh and Cthulhu cover both A and B frame def debuffs (-40%), Ryu-Oh covers BP so no need for Mordred (yet)
and Ryu/Cthulhu both cover ATK debuff (A and C frame -35%) .. Cthulhu also reduces orb by 1 so that's like double BP (kinda)
You can get Arthur fairly quickly, for an ATK buff, or go for Andromeda to be your healer for now..
Water Osiris will come in 7-8 months, so saving jewels for her can be easy.. get SSR Nike with a miracle ticket (doesn't matter if her and Ryu-Oh share the same frame debuff, one may miss at any given time, and Nike has a really great heal.)
Also, water have nice SRs like Parvati who is incredibly OP for her rarity. Rahab rematch is coming after Icarus, so if you can train your teams a little beforehand, get a few R? SR? thunder girls, and work a little on a grid by getting some assault weapons from raids, you could be able to get 1 or 2 copies of Rahab Knife (Assault SSR)
Though... there aren't many fire events compared to other elements, but if you have an incredibly OP water team which you have a really nice start to, it can work out.

and with fire... Svarog Awakened is amazing, 100% (stackable) ability DMG self buff, and 10% buff to all allies (stackable) every 2-3T?
Daji is a really good SSR to have on fire team, and having 2 SSR of the same rarity is great start.
Brynhildr is easy to get, as she's a SR, and her heal is 1200, which is even higher than SSR Osiris' ...
Mars is also coming in the next event (Icarus) and she's an amazing SSR... Nice to get her with miracle ticket if you won't go for water and get SSR Nike. Though, you must've just missed Yatagarasu rematch..so no Holy Flame Gun for a while. (D'art would be great for your team too, with Sniper Shot..)

sanahtlig
03-06-2018, 03:12 PM
If I wanted to main a Fire team right now, I'd start with Belial and pick up Amaterasu with a Miracle ticket.

Slashley
03-06-2018, 03:54 PM
Water Osiris will come in 7-8 months, so saving jewels for her can be easy..Saving Jewels for 7-8 months and then not getting Water Osiris from them would be extremely demoralizing though...
Brynhildr is easy to get, as she's a SR, --Uuuh, in a game of chance, nobody is "easy to get." After whaling 1k bucks, I still don't have all SRs. Most notable of which Oberon, which makes forming a Wind team difficult.

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 04:35 PM
#3 or #5

He's right, you're our lovable edgy girl still.

Sora
03-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Thank you for your answer.

Well, I have more questions:
I think I will re-roll a little bit more and see what I get but I prefer a Dark Team (more) or Water Team. (I am a perfectionist... So maybe I will re-roll some days or weeks :p and no I won't reroll the whole day just 1-2h in the evening.)

1. What combination should I hope for?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages between Water and Dark Team? Which one of them do more DMG/Burst?
3. When will the next miracle ticket come out? Before or after Thanatos is released?
4. Is there an alternativ for Dark Amaterasu? Lu Bu or not?
5. How should a strong Dark-Team look like? I thought something like that: Satan(awakend), Osiris, Thanatos, Hades + Mordred/Shingen? What do you think?

#3 or #5

Maji ka?

Kitty
03-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Saving Jewels for 7-8 months and then not getting Water Osiris from them would be extremely demoralizing though...Uuuh, in a game of chance, nobody is "easy to get." After whaling 1k bucks, I still don't have all SRs. Most notable of which Oberon, which makes forming a Wind team difficult.

well I mean being easier to get than SSR :sweat:
jesus christ no oberon with 1k is uhhhh....uhhh i hope u find her soon

Kitty
03-06-2018, 06:04 PM
1. Cthulhu/SSR Nike I guess? Ryu-Oh and Aphrodite too, as sanah said..
2. advantages of a water team? well, they are extremely buff and debuff friendly unlike thunder or wind.. or dark in terms of B frame debuffs... disadvantages... thunder events lol, water are really OP.. i don't think they have much disadvantages other than the obvious one and the fact that we lack fire events until rematches/adramelec / advantages of dark team.. well, they have no weakness like light, and the kami are great.. too bad you don't have dark amaterasu, though I probably have a few accounts with her, but no real nice combo.. if you want anyway.. disadvantages are just that dark ama is limited, ren is SR and not that strong, but gives -15% atk and def debuff in the same frame .. or you can always use sniper shot, but that defeats the purpose.. no other ex ability .. though, as you know, thanatos does have frame C def debuff -20% , so B frame may not even be needed much.. say if you have Satan and Thanatos, that's still 35% .. but if you just want that extra dmg then.. well, water seems like a better option tbh
water definitely does more damage with the right debuffs.. though it caps at -50%

3. next miracle ticket should come out around the same time SSR Cybele is out? I think? maybe it's in sanahs toolbox... not sure, but before Thanatos for sure..
4. nope... just d'arts sniper shot (though, in the future we do get special weapons for souls that give an extra kick to their abilities.. for example, D'arts sniper shot can become B frame ATK/DEF debuff -20% D frame ATK/DEF debuff -10% so -30% altogether.. but she can be used for any team, so it's not like a real substitute for dark in particular..)

5. Satan (Awakened), Thanatos, Susanoo (Awakened), Hades (Awakened) I guess? with Arthur/Morgan/Shingen as main soul ..
(in the future, Morgan will be buffed to give ALL allies rampage instead of just 1, and her buffs I think are to all allies? not sure.. but if so, she's incredibly OP)
(Shingen's burst ability is also an ex ability, so can be used if you have a soul like D'art)
Arthur of course for her 20% A frame atk buff, since no others give it...

Osiris can be a good substitute for Susanoo though, if she's not awakened, or if you really need her..
DMMs later dark kamis can be nice too, but i'm not sure of their abilities
I know that Berith is good, she applies up to 150% ATK buff to herself, plus applying rampage which pretty much double/triples her attack, intercept which does the same and attention to self (which is similar to taunt), guaranteeing the enemy to attack her with a normal attack, miss and then she'll hit back with her OP strength... I guess? me a noob http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%99%E3%83%AA%E3%83%88

but she'll come much later, so preparing a dark team for now, best just to get the main ones..

sanahtlig
03-06-2018, 06:47 PM
The builds I laid out in my guide are designed with kamihime through August 2017 (DMM; 3rd Miracle ticket) in mind. My general philosophy is to plan within a 6-8 month timeframe, relying on the kamihime you'll have sure access to through Miracle tickets.

Water has many ways to build a functional team, which is probably its main strength. Dark can be very strong with the right limited kamihime, and has no elemental weakness, but has limited access to class B debuffs. Offensively Dark has more potential; however, Water gets earlier access to its +100% eidolon, and it has no strings attached. Water has more defensive options and situational counters. Honestly, if you want the ideal Water team, starting with Rudra is probably the way to go. She'll be released in about a month.

The next Miracle ticket is expected in late March / early April. It's not clear what kamihime will be available with it.

There is no alternative for Dark Amaterasu. She fills a niche in Dark that no one else can replace.

Sora
03-07-2018, 04:37 AM
advantages of dark team.. well, they have no weakness like light, and the kami are great.. too bad you don't have dark amaterasu, though I probably have a few accounts with her, but no real nice combo.. if you want anyway..

I will take your offer!!!

5. Satan (Awakened), Thanatos, Susanoo (Awakened), Hades (Awakened) I guess? with Arthur/Morgan/Shingen as main soul ..
(in the future, Morgan will be buffed to give ALL allies rampage instead of just 1, and her buffs I think are to all allies? not sure.. but if so, she's incredibly OP)
(Shingen's burst ability is also an ex ability, so can be used if you have a soul like D'art)
Arthur of course for her 20% A frame atk buff, since no others give it...

Osiris can be a good substitute for Susanoo though, if she's not awakened, or if you really need her..

Well, won't there be some healing issues without Osaris? xP

The builds I laid out in my guide are designed with kamihime through August 2017 (DMM; 3rd Miracle ticket) in mind. My general philosophy is to plan within a 6-8 month timeframe, relying on the kamihime you'll have sure access to through Miracle tickets.

Water has many ways to build a functional team, which is probably its main strength. Dark can be very strong with the right limited kamihime, and has no elemental weakness, but has limited access to class B debuffs. Offensively Dark has more potential; however, Water gets earlier access to its +100% eidolon, and it has no strings attached. Water has more defensive options and situational counters. Honestly, if you want the ideal Water team, starting with Rudra is probably the way to go. She'll be released in about a month.

The next Miracle ticket is expected in late March / early April. It's not clear what kamihime will be available with it.

There is no alternative for Dark Amaterasu. She fills a niche in Dark that no one else can replace.

So if I get now Dark Ama from Kitty then I can start to build a strong burst Dark-Team with miracle tickets.

1. How many times can I buy a miracle ticket?
2. Sanahtlig: In your Dark build guide you said Satan/Thanatos --> Why don't both instead of Hades?
3. Will there be any really good Dark SSR Kamihime in the next 6-8 months? more specifically will your guide for Dark Team change Sanahtlig?
4. For which Dark SSR should I save my jewels? (for Thanatos it's a little bit to late, I think :p)
5. Good Dark SSR Event Eideleon?

Do we have a discard server? Because I think it would be better to discuss it online.... :p

Maria
03-07-2018, 05:22 AM
^ There are some Unofficial Discord Servers for KP
Here's the most active (?) discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/u7HmD2A

blubbergott
03-07-2018, 05:57 AM
2. Sanahtlig: In your Dark build guide you said Satan/Thanatos --> Why don't both instead of Hades?

Hades adds the missing A frame atk down and a ton of other debuffs (especially when awakened) to reduce damage. For Satan and Thanatos, one of the most important aspects are the def down debuffs, but since -50% is the debuff cap, having both of them is kinda overkill (at least with the 20% of dark amaterasu). If you want to go full glass cannon, you can probably substitute Hades with Satan/Thanatos + Arthur + Provisional Forest, but usually you'll want a more balanced team.

For example you could run Shingen + ambush with Satan or Thanatos, Dark Ama, Hades and Osiris for -50% def and -40% atk (-50% with an eidolon summon).

The next dark eidolon will be medusa in about 2 weeks (who's rather bad, but better than nothing). The next good one won't be coming until end of august/early september. Even the eidolon shop might be out before that, which would allow you to trade in Jack or Amphisbaena.

LeCrestfallen
03-07-2018, 06:03 AM
you need both though without dark amaterasu, or you switch to an -def down eidelon instead. But since those are also rare, having both is the best choice. on a side note, thanatos does from what i can tell quite a lot of damage, so its a viable dps option.

blubbergott
03-07-2018, 06:05 AM
you need both though without dark amaterasu, or you switch to an -def down eidelon instead. But since those are also rare, having both is the best choice. on a side note, thanatos does from what i can tell quite a lot of damage, so its a viable dps option.

Without Dark Ama, you'd have a 4th slot available anyways though, so no need to choose between Hades, Satan and Thanatos.

sanahtlig
03-07-2018, 07:31 AM
you need both though without dark amaterasu, or you switch to an -def down eidelon instead. But since those are also rare, having both is the best choice.
Anyone can run Vine if needed. Since Dark can already reach -45% DEF, the gain either way is reduced. That's why I list Pluto as a more defensive option for those with Dark Amon.

Sora
03-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Thank you for your answers and I am happy to see that we have a Discard Server.

Since I got Dark Amaterasu (thank you again kitty:kiss:) I will go with:
Dark Amaterasu, Satan, Hades, Osiris and Shingen(?)

But it will take sometime until I get them all (maybe).

Well, would someone answer me these questions:

1. How many times can I buy a miracle ticket? Each every time or how many I want?
2. Will there be any really good Dark SSR Kamihime in the next 6-8 months? more specifically will your guide for Dark Team change Sanahtlig?
3. For which Dark SSR should I save my jewels?
4. Soul priority and EX-Skill?

sanahtlig
03-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Will there be any really good Dark SSR Kamihime in the next 6-8 months? more specifically will your guide for Dark Team change Sanahtlig?
My most updated Miracle ticket recommendations can be found in the Elemental Team-building Guide. My recommendations are opinions based on a variety of sources. They come with no guarantees or assurances and are always subject to change. You should consider the reasoning for each pick and evaluate whether this matches your own situation and goals. Always consult with a professional Miracle ticket advisor before acting on advice you see on the web.

Sora
03-07-2018, 08:48 AM
My most updated Miracle ticket recommendations can be found in the Elemental Team-building Guide. My recommendations are opinions based on a variety of sources. They come with no guarantees or assurances and are always subject to change. You should consider the reasoning for each pick and evaluate whether this matches your own situation and goals. Always consult with a professional Miracle ticket advisor before acting on advice you see on the web.

Thank you and where can I find a professional Miracle ticket advisor?

BlazeAlter
03-07-2018, 09:06 AM
Thank you and where can I find a professional Miracle ticket advisor?

im pretty sure you can just ask around in this forum when you're unsure who to get, and a lot of ppl will try to help u decide...

Sora
03-07-2018, 09:13 AM
im pretty sure you can just ask around in this forum when you're unsure who to get, and a lot of ppl will try to help u decide...

Thank you. I thought that he means something like that but I was a little bit unsure.

Slashley
03-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Thank you and where can I find a professional Miracle ticket advisor?Sanahtlig is honestly your best bet.

However, as we're not sure yet how Nutaku will handle Miracle tickets, some things are... in the air at the moment. I recommend coming back when the second Miracle ticket is actually released. I assure you there's going to be a Miracle ticket thread going on with lots of other people pondering their options.

sanahtlig
03-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Well, would someone answer me these questions:
1. How many times can I buy a miracle ticket? Each every time or how many I want?
3. For which Dark SSR should I save my jewels?
4. Soul priority and EX-Skill?
I provide details on Miracle ticket mechanics at several points throughout my guide.

I'd save for Thanatos and see if you can pull her. Might want to hold your Miracle ticket til then also.

Soul priority will depend on first Miracle ticket pick, but Gawain > Joan > Cassiopeia > Mordred would be a general priority order.

Always consult with a professional Miracle ticket advisor before acting on advice you see on the web.
Hint: Replace "Miracle ticket" with "tax" to uncover the hidden meaning.

Sora
03-09-2018, 06:12 AM
Thank you Sana :)

I have another question:
What is the best/fastest browser for Android 8.0?
My device HTC10.
Chrome and Chrome Betta are a little bit laggy and slow for Kamihime... :P