PDA

View Full Version : [Newby] Question About Nike heal/ My Team

youssefkh
03-09-2018, 01:39 AM
Hi I started rerolling ,and got a team with 3 ssrs so I stuck with it (Ea, Nike unleashed, Dakki) Then ending up getting brahma from gem(kind of funny since I had more the 6 rolls without an ssr on my pre reroll acc) I was just wondering if my team is anygood at the moment
2nd question is my unleashed nikes heal is pretty weak I read somewhere it should heal 1.2k how do I reach that cap?

bigblackcock
03-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Hi I started rerolling ,and got a team with 3 ssrs so I stuck with it (Ea, Nike unleashed, Dakki) Then ending up getting brahma from gem(kind of funny since I had more the 6 rolls without an ssr on my pre reroll acc) I was just wondering if my team is anygood at the moment
2nd question is my unleashed nikes heal is pretty weak I read somewhere it should heal 1.2k how do I reach that cap?

unleashed nike's heal is 1800, it's her 3rd skill so you can only unlock it at level 45 after watching her harem scene.

youssefkh
03-09-2018, 02:05 AM
Yeah I did that much but it heals way less than 1800 it heals around 700 to 600 how can I reach the 1800 mark is my question(thought its 1200) she is level 48 atm

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 03:03 AM
If you're brand new with a powerful healer, then you don't have enough HP to get the full extent of the heal. Once you get some more max HP, the heals will do their proper amounts.

youssefkh
03-09-2018, 04:15 AM
So it depends on the hp ok thank you for your reply

ZenMaster
03-29-2018, 07:42 AM
I know I'm late to the thread, but you mentioned my favorite Kamihime ;)

got a team with 3 ssrs so I stuck with it (Ea, Nike unleashed, Dakki) Then ending up getting brahma from gem(kind of funny since I had more the 6 rolls without an ssr on my pre reroll acc) I was just wondering if my team is anygood at the moment
Well, I suppose that question is outdated now but for what it's worth (for future readers) I think it's a solid start. I especially think you got lucky with Nike, she's definitely a favorite of mine. I'm lvl 47 myself, Nike is at lvl. 49 (max. 60, one more lvl break to to) and I'm seriously happy that I got her. Both because I think she's a fun character in the story (you should not let that weigh in but hey... I'm also in for the fun) and she's pretty powerful despite being a healer (meaning: has a decent water attack but can also enhance water attacks (Victoria shot -> Water DMG(++)).

Right now she has 2926 HP which is pretty decent for my team. .... which I just reminded I should re-arrange because she's at the front while I have 3k kamihime at the rear :P

If you don't mind me asking: what's your current team status?