PDA

View Full Version : Uriel or Acala?

OtherGuy02
03-12-2018, 07:57 PM
Not sure who to use atm. I have both but not sure which is better to use overall...

My current Fire set-up is:

Mordred w/ Sniper Shot
Awakened Svarog
Byrnhildr
Ares
Uriel OR Acala

Just need to decide who is going to get that last spot in my group and who is getting one of the Reserve spots next to Amon on the Sub Member selections.

Marigold
03-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Not sure who to use atm. I have both but not sure which is better to use overall...

My current Fire set-up is:

Mordred w/ Sniper Shot
Awakened Svarog
Byrnhildr
Ares
Uriel OR Acala

Just need to decide who is going to get that last spot in my group and who is getting one of the Reserve spots next to Amon on the Sub Member selections.

I thought you'd knew by now, you dont want Ares or Acala in your main unless it's the only ones you have.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Uriel reportedly has her buffs and bugfix, so she's fine according to players with her.

Acala just sucks (and I do have her). Stick her in the reserves. If you do lose someone, it's usually due to raging phase, so Acala can at least come in and do her anti-raging stuff. It's not like she can do anything outside of raging.

AznSamsung
03-13-2018, 03:49 AM
Uriel ... she can burst 1m with ease with her ability ... her awakening can burst up to 2m from wat i heard in dmm

MagicSpice
03-13-2018, 07:59 PM
in terms of more use, Uriel wins....

Acala is only really there for Raging nukes... maybe a slight bit of burst action since she can help fill her own gauge... but Uriel does that way better...

awakening wise though, Acala does get better cause she'll stop hurting herself with that def drop.... at lv75 awakening.....