PDA

View Full Version : (NEWBIE!!) Levelling up with 1 SSR vs many SSR

Hentaison
03-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Hey guys,

I managed to re-roll after listing help with my Gaia account and it's made leveling pretty easy. However I just wanted advice on both as the account with Gaia has reached Rank 33 but I am finding that I barely make it through some quests as half my team gets wiped (Current on Main quest #34). Other times I've done raid quests against Level 30 Batsquatch and If I don't have any potions then I'm done.

My other account that I've re-rolled and gone through to Rank 22 has Svarog, Odin, Hades, Azazel, Dakki, and Poisedon. Also on it is Fafnir and Hecatonchires.

The question that I have for both accounts are, should I just focus on doing SP quests and raids to level up all my Kamihimes so that they can handle high level raids i.e. level 30 or is my builds just all wrong and out of sync? Gaia account probably needs more heals and a SSR Eidolon I am assuming?

Appreciate any advice that I can get.

Slashley
03-16-2018, 01:59 PM
There is almost no benefit from going past story quest #9 (well, Vine is very good once you get strong)... you're also on the last Story Quest for at least a year, maybe forever. If your goal is just to complete the story, then you're pretty much there already.

Sanathlig has a guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#) which has a section for getting stronger ("leveling guide"). If you're interested in playing this game to get stronger for the sake of getting stronger, give that a read maybe?

MagicSpice
03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
There is almost no benefit from going past story quest #9 (well, Vine is very good once you get strong)... you're also on the last Story Quest for at least a year, maybe forever. If your goal is just to complete the story, then you're pretty much there already.

Magic Jewels says hi

those are always worth going after if you're strong enough to clear the content

Cobblemaniac
03-23-2018, 06:22 AM
Magic Jewels says hi

those are always worth going after if you're strong enough to clear the content

Technically speaking... they can wait till you've cleared event content, jewels in story quests don't go away ever, rewards from events do.

sanahtlig
03-23-2018, 12:08 PM
The second account has the potential to be much stronger, especially if you pick up Amaterasu. Though at this point, with 2 elements having access to +100% eidolons, and 2 more scheduled to get their's in the next month, I'd suggest rerolling for one of those. Although with work, any of your accounts could eventually beat current content.

Laventale
03-23-2018, 06:25 PM
There's a thread for this already.

Please, comment over the designated thread: https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion-352.html