PDA

View Full Version : Why cap boss levels?

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 02:59 AM
We have to fight them so much, why cap their level? Would be nice if dark Lord could go beyond level 30. Would ease the pain of having to fight them 3 weeks a month for event girls.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 06:59 AM
Well I'm in a point were I lost half of the fights with Finalmecia (She's lvl 258), So I had to go battle Bremen again, because even losing she stills keeps leveling so each time is less money for me. I think that there should be a mechanism to balance this issue, Maybe that the brutes can go 50+ higher that your current level, I don't know.

nicktwine
03-20-2018, 06:25 PM
I think that capping the lower bosses at 30 (Dark Lord) is a good idea because it gives a chance for lower level people to still participate at the events with a high chance of getting the girl.

...And a Finalmancia with a level higher than yours probably pays a crud load of money upon defeat, so you are probably still ahead of the game with a 58% winning rate, than a capped lower level with 100% success rate and lower money.

In other words... I like it the way it is...

Drip
03-21-2018, 01:56 PM
I think that capping the lower bosses at 30 (Dark Lord) is a good idea because it gives a chance for lower level people to still participate at the events with a high chance of getting the girl.

...And a Finalmancia with a level higher than yours probably pays a crud load of money upon defeat, so you are probably still ahead of the game with a 58% winning rate, than a capped lower level with 100% success rate and lower money.

In other words... I like it the way it is...
Maxed Finalmechia earns about 26k per fight.

I vaguely recall that bosses were supposed to drop a level again after you lost a fight to them though?