PDA

View Full Version : Super Sexy Dragon gear

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm new to the game and I've hit a wall in the battle system. All (and I do mean ALL) my opponents are wearing full Super Sexy Dragon gear. My market/pachinko bought gear can't begin to compete with it. So what am I to do, just stop battling all together?

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 03:12 PM
I'm new to the game and I've hit a wall in the battle system. All (and I do mean ALL) my opponents are wearing full Super Sexy Dragon gear. My market/pachinko bought gear can't begin to compete with it. So what am I to do, just stop battling all together?

super sexy dragon gear? aint' that legendary rainbow all stat equipment? pretty sure single stat epic equipment matching your own specialty is better for fighting. i can't be for certain, haven't run into lot of opponents with super sexy gears around when I fight in arena. wait for few more days and level up, am pretty sure you will find better equipment

soviras
03-20-2018, 03:40 PM
super sexy dragon gear? aint' that legendary rainbow all stat equipment? pretty sure single stat epic equipment matching your own specialty is better for fighting. i can't be for certain, haven't run into lot of opponents with super sexy gears around when I fight in arena. wait for few more days and level up, am pretty sure you will find better equipment

It's an issue you run into at lower levels, because they gave a free set of that stuff away back when they reworked equipment and levels. People who stopped playing still have that gear equipped, and they appear on the lower levels of the arena, but after leveling for a bit they stop appearing.

Drip
03-21-2018, 01:57 PM
And it's actually not even the best gear ;)