PDA

View Full Version : [Event 41] Raid Event vs Barong

Kitty
03-21-2018, 04:48 PM
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/jG1htLjoz-BhzL9NG-o5updgL8coZnIevdqo3db05qc/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312439586339160064/427355087766028289/2Q.png?width=710&height=474

again, I know it's early but... i'm bored out of my mind and I have been wanting to post this event for a while since it's probably one of the best events we'll have had for a while..

Anyway, onto the battles:

Expert/Ragnarok-
Normal Overdrive deals damage to all allies and applies a debuff that disables heal/recovery (lasting for 2T) and debuff that stops the CD of abilities (Ragnarok is 3000 damage or so with 20% ATK debuff)
Raging Overdrive deals damage (depending on the amount of debuffs) to one ally/cure debuffs and self applies affliction RST^ (so basically a nuke, like Enma)

(Basically, if you're about to have a raging overdrive, it's best to wait for the debuffs to expire, even if they're ATK debuffs, and use your own teams DEF buffs or cut DMG, and don't waste it on normal overdrive)

---

Recommended Teams:

Arc for DMG cut/ATK buff
Shingen for burst buff^ to make her stunned faster/allies continuous attack rate
Andromeda/Vivian for Heal/Maidens Prayer/DEF buffs
Sol for healing/curing debuffs and C frame ATK down 20%
Gaia/Gaia Awakened for cut DMG/protect allies
Amon U for rage depletion/DEF debuff?
Hades ATK debuff
Osiris heal
Nyarlathotep (and Amon U to extend stun)
Raiko
Beelzebub

---

Onto the exciting part... the rewards:

These rewards have changed... "slightly" since the last few raids.

250 divine soul are still needed, and 100 devil, but the rewards have improved.

If you're to reach 250 divine souls, you'll receive:
- 1500* Magic Jewels
- 10 premium tickets
- 1 Barong at 35 divine, SSR gun at 50
(no more need to keep farming Barong/gun in divine after this point)

100 devil souls:
- 1500* Magic Jewels
- 12 premium tickets
- 1st Barong at 5, 2nd at 20, 3rd at 30, 4th (if needed) at 55
- 1st SSR gun at 15, 2nd at 25, 3rd at 40

So, these rewards will be pretty easy to MLB, especially for those who aren't especially motivated in much events (like me)
and of course, all the tickets can find more of Barong or her gun (hopefully some of us can MLB or at least 2LB the gun on top of the first MLB version, as it's large assault.)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/426163757673086977/unknown.png?width=1026&height=413

---

New Kami:

SSR Dark Offense Type - Thanatos http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%BF%E3%83%8A%E3%83%88%E3%82%B9
(her weapon has large assault, small defender)
SR Dark Balance Type - Hypnos http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%92%E3%83%A5%E3%83%97%E3%83%8E%E3% 82%B9
R Dark Offense Type - Chaos http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AB%E3%82%AA%E3%82%B9
SR Event Kami - Randa http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80

---

Good luck everyone, when the event comes around... I'm pretty excited for this one cause of the jewels/premium tickets, and of course, the assault weapon!

(another useless piece of info, this is the event where Baal gets a new voice actress... aww, but I liked her current one..)

Laventale
03-21-2018, 06:32 PM
(another useless piece of info, this is the event where Baal gets a new voice actress... aww, but I liked her current one..)

Why u do dis to me?

Cobblemaniac
03-21-2018, 07:53 PM
Raging Overdrive deals damage (depending on the amount of debuffs) to one ally/cure debuffs and self applies affliction RST^ (so basically a nuke, like Enma)

Well. Another raid where overdrive literally screws up everything for the other participating players as well. Why didn't I see that coming :cursing:

AznSamsung
03-21-2018, 08:29 PM
Well. Another raid where overdrive literally screws up everything for the other participating players as well. Why didn't I see that coming :cursing:

Screwing? ... the story of my life ... anyway i like this way of reward better as i dont to have to burn seed or use the gacha rng to get the weapon/eldon

Asti
03-22-2018, 07:49 AM
If you're to reach 250 divine souls, you'll receive:
- 1350 Magic Jewels
- 10 premium tickets
- 1 Barong at 35 divine, SSR gun at 50
(no more need to keep farming Barong/gun in divine after this point)

100 devil souls:
- 1350 Magic Jewels
- 12 premium tickets
- 1st Barong at 5, 2nd at 20, 3rd at 30, 4th (if needed) at 55
- 1st SSR gun at 15, 2nd at 25, 3rd at 40

1500 for Divine and 1500 for Devil which together gives everyone a free 10er Draw
Just like Advents which later give us 3000 Jews too

Oh and you forgot to mention, that starting with this Raid we no longer get enough SR Copys to MLB them, instead we need to get at least one Copy from the Gacha.
This gonna be the case for the next 8 Raids.

nazrin992
03-23-2018, 08:33 AM
1500 for Divine and 1500 for Devil which together gives everyone a free 10er Draw
Just like Advents which later give us 3000 Jews too

Oh and you forgot to mention, that starting with this Raid we no longer get enough SR Copys to MLB them, instead we need to get at least one Copy from the Gacha.
This gonna be the case for the next 8 Raids.

That is fine since SR weapons drop more often than SSRs.

(In my case, I don't really need them other than Skill Level fodder so no salt for me)

Hypnos
03-23-2018, 08:50 AM
Cant wait for this light bazooka😍

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 11:03 AM
So it better to go brute force without any debuff rather than with debuff?

and why it was one of the best event? reward has been improved?

Asti
03-23-2018, 11:24 AM

and why it was one of the best event? reward has been improved?

16% Assault Light SSR and yeah 3000 Jews+ 22 Tickets are nice too ^^

Cobblemaniac
03-23-2018, 06:49 PM

Well... you're still gonna need the def breaks for your brute force to work optimally. Besides, Amphisbaena from the previous valentine's raid should make the damage a whole lot more tolerable, if her light dmg reduction is actually sufficient.

QXZ
03-23-2018, 07:17 PM
excellent event for light team players like me. need that eido and wpn rly badly. even the SR is useful

MagicSpice
03-23-2018, 09:34 PM
i go a few targets acquired it seems... for both light and dark...

but dark is RNG cause thanatos may not want to join me... and my past 4 gacha attempts ended badly

in fact, i already have a lv100 huanglong and ANOTHER copy of her came... what do i even do with the spare?

BlazeAlter
03-23-2018, 11:23 PM
i go a few targets acquired it seems... for both light and dark...

but dark is RNG cause thanatos may not want to join me... and my past 4 gacha attempts ended badly

in fact, i already have a lv100 huanglong and ANOTHER copy of her came... what do i even do with the spare?

maybe save it for the raid eido exchange in the future? Since i believe those gacha eidos give a lot of orbs when u trade them in (750 orbs for an LB0 one i think?)

Hypnos
03-24-2018, 06:10 AM
16% Assault Light SSR

Dont forget the 2.4k Atk :smirk:

Kitty
03-25-2018, 07:43 AM
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/jG1htLjoz-BhzL9NG-o5updgL8coZnIevdqo3db05qc/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312439586339160064/427355087766028289/2Q.png?width=710&height=474

Laventale
03-25-2018, 12:38 PM

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

QXZ
03-25-2018, 02:56 PM
is there a way to MLB the SSR Gun 2nd time? other than relying on gacha?

if we have to wait for the shop to MLB the 2nd copy, how much does it cost to MLB it?

Slashley
03-25-2018, 03:00 PM
is there a way to MLB the SSR Gun 2nd time? other than relying on gacha?You'll need to rely on the gacha. Good luck, I haven't ever gotten myself even 3 extra drops of the weapon, much less 4.

And from the shop, you shouldn't expect to buy more than one copy...

fucka
03-31-2018, 07:54 AM
is there a way to MLB the SSR Gun 2nd time? other than relying on gacha?

if we have to wait for the shop to MLB the 2nd copy, how much does it cost to MLB it?

well, light will get so many weapons, u may rather bother with replacing it with fmlb union raid weapon or not.

Laventale
04-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Now that the UE is basically fucking over, discuss the next event over here.

Thread pinned.

Slashley
04-08-2018, 12:01 PM
According to Nutaku's page, there's still 32 hours left but...

Kitty
04-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Now that the UE is basically fucking over, discuss the next event over here.

Thread pinned.

pin me onii chan

Laventale
04-08-2018, 12:34 PM
According to Nutaku's page, there's still 32 hours left but...

Yes, but the old thread serves no purpose anymore, as there are hardly any topics that haven't been discussed to death.

Also, the current topics weren't about the event itself, so having the thread pinned wasn't of any use.

MagicSpice
04-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Makes sense... especially since anyone grinding out the rematch likely knows what to do, already has done what they wanted to, or just doesn't care anymore

QXZ
04-08-2018, 09:29 PM
btw guys, the SSR gun in this event is suppose to have a burst effect of Light ATK increase. which makes this gun competitive into the late game.

bigblackcock
04-08-2018, 10:00 PM
I'm thinking to use awakened Gaia instead of susanoo so I can defend my team from her nuke skill.
So my team may be-
Andromeda, dark amaterasu, Satan, Hades and awakened gaia.
Kinda the defensive team, feels like lacking of offense here :x

Laventale
04-08-2018, 11:19 PM
I'm thinking to use awakened Gaia instead of susanoo so I can defend my team from her nuke skill.
So my team may be-
Andromeda, dark amaterasu, Satan, Hades and awakened gaia.
Kinda the defensive team, feels like lacking of offense here :x

As long as you can survive her nukes, you shouldn't be bothering at all.

Even so, the lack of offensive might play against you.

MagicSpice
04-08-2018, 11:26 PM
kinda wondering what kind of dark team i'm gonna use...

thinking Joan to get a trial/sniper mix. kinda need to limit debuffing due to the raging nuke (even though raid means a lot of players may not pay attention to this)

even then, susanoo and Nephtys nuke pretty freaking hard (more so with bastet and someone atk buffing), but there can be some use with beelzebub too.. but i still have to squeeze SSR Amon in there somehow... And I also have Nyarlathotep but joan and amon would just override her

too many options here...

BlazeAlter
04-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Meanwhile I'm here wondering which soul I should use and what ex skill i should bring...

My normal team usually looks like this

Mordred w/ Sniper shot ex skill
(Idk how to make pictures large)

But since running Mordred is not recommended... I'm wondering if I should use Hercules or Arthur instead as main soul, and bring sniper shot or black propaganda as ex skill (If i decide to put lu bu in bastet's place instead)
Although should we even bother bringing debuffs to this fight? Just how strong is her raging nuke anyway?

(Well then again I guess none of us can say for sure yet since the event hasn't started lol, guess I'll just experiment when it begins)

Slashley
04-09-2018, 12:26 AM
btw guys, the SSR gun in this event is suppose to have a burst effect of Light ATK increase. which makes this gun competitive into the late game.If this was earlier into the game's lifespan, such as Yatagarasu first run was, yes.

But no, this weapon isn't competitive anymore.
Relic weapons are a thing now. Yes, not available for Light yet, but it's just a matter of time.

Kimoi
04-09-2018, 02:21 AM
btw guys, the SSR gun in this event is suppose to have a burst effect of Light ATK increase. which makes this gun competitive into the late game.
Burst effect is self light atk up, which isn't particularly interesting.
Still, it's a 2.4k Assault L weapon. I'd like to take two, please.

bigblackcock
04-09-2018, 03:32 AM
As long as you can survive her nukes, you shouldn't be bothering at all.

Even so, the lack of offensive might play against you.
Well, amaterasu and Satan can help me to delay her overdrive.
Hades can block 1 of her debuff the normal overdrive cause
And with Gaia to help me to defend her nuke and cut damage, I may be able to manage somehow.
But maybe I should use Cassiopeia instead of Andromeda to remove her abnormality buff?

BlazeAlter
04-09-2018, 07:42 AM
was too curious about how high she can hit so I tried searching for barong's fight on youtube, and I found some clips of both expert and ragnarok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMLuYo7ypI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09g4d_Yf4ik

I can already tell this boss is gonna be a pain in the ass

(if you don't want spoilers and want to experience this boss without knowing anything that she does then don't click on it)

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 12:53 PM
yeah, i may have to say screw beelzebub (or bastet but ability damage increase on raging nukes is strong) and have to use joan or siegfried with cause that raging state is gonna be trouble...

definitely need some def downs (sniper shot + SSR Amon), and need to use raging reduction plus nephyls (or however you pronounce her name) for more nukes (crit + nuke is strong) and stun state bursting

i can drop susanoo, but she hits harder as the fight goes on and single targets get hit hard by her damage nuke... plus self heal can come in handy since it lowers the light damage she takes

Aidoru
04-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Doesn't seem too bad by the video, hopefully there won't be any troubles with solo auto battles, need to increase any chances at getting a 2nd copy of the weapon.

Ragnarok will probably be hilarious. People joining in with Mordred and giving the boss who knows how many buffs, especially since a lot of dark himes apply DoTs and then have someone else eat the raging overdrive.

QXZ
04-09-2018, 08:11 PM
well the good news is this is raid and u only need about 50 medallions to MLB

BlazeAlter
04-09-2018, 08:39 PM
yeah, i may have to say screw beelzebub (or bastet but ability damage increase on raging nukes is strong) and have to use joan or siegfried with cause that raging state is gonna be trouble...

definitely need some def downs (sniper shot + SSR Amon), and need to use raging reduction plus nephyls (or however you pronounce her name) for more nukes (crit + nuke is strong) and stun state bursting

i can drop susanoo, but she hits harder as the fight goes on and single targets get hit hard by her damage nuke... plus self heal can come in handy since it lowers the light damage she takes

The way I see this fight is like you either get her out of raging phase fast or she kills you with her raging nukes (especially if some random dude decides to use mordred)
Guess I'm gonna use Hercules w/ sniper shot or Arthur w/ provisional forest and sub bastet for lu bu if I want to solo some experts..

Doesn't seem too bad by the video, hopefully there won't be any troubles with solo auto battles, need to increase any chances at getting a 2nd copy of the weapon.

Ragnarok will probably be hilarious. People joining in with Mordred and giving the boss who knows how many buffs, especially since a lot of dark himes apply DoTs and then have someone else eat the raging overdrive.

Her raging nuke is strong even with just 1 debuff.. like seriously
I actually hope those Mordred users only last on day 1, otherwise its gonna be a pain to join public ragnaroks

well the good news is this is raid and u only need about 50 medallions to MLB

I'm sure you would want to complete the rewards for this event...
You do get 3000 jewels total lol, would be a waste to not get it

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 08:47 PM
That assumes those Mordred users pay attention, instead of hitting auto and going away immediately after loading into the fight.

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Oh, I'm already gonna make a video about this fight so, hoping word gets spread....

Ikki
04-09-2018, 08:51 PM
The guy on the vid is retarded, using joan cut then BP, error 404 brain not found.

Laventale
04-09-2018, 08:54 PM
The guy on the vid is retarded, using joan cut then BP, error 404 brain not found.

Yeah, I couldn't stand it.

I'm not the most intelligent player out there but come the fuck on, that gameplay sucked dick big time.

That assumes those Mordred users pay attention, instead of hitting auto and going away immediately after loading into the fight.

Well, that's why you only invite known friends or Union players.

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 08:58 PM

that gives me an idea really but you gotta alternate between joan and awakened gaia's damage cuts until you can burst

joan + gaia users might take that route actually cause joan can damage cut, gaia can redirect and invalidate damage, and then gaia can cut it again. by then, you should either have burst ready or joan's damage cut might have gotten off cooldown.

it's how I cheesed thunder AQ 3/4

QXZ
04-09-2018, 09:03 PM
wait i dont understand what does this have to do with Modred.

is the boss dmg based on debuff applied to YOU OR debuffs applied to her OR buff applied to you OR buff applied to her? its confusing.

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 09:07 PM
according to the JP wiki, it definitely factors in how many debuffs you've tossed on her. that's why mordred is a BIG no in this fight... not sure about it factoring in the buffs she has though.......

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Only watched part of the ragnarok vid, but did that first raging overdrive do ~1880 damage with 2 debuffs on after:
Gaia's damage cut + kaiser dragoon summon + 1x Amphisbaena passive = ~80% cut
And the 75% multiplier dark Amaterasu has for elemental advantage
And... I think the -10% atk debuff from Yatagarasu summon is the one that was still on?

Ikki
04-09-2018, 09:11 PM
wait i dont understand what does this have to do with Modred.

is the boss dmg based on debuff applied to YOU OR debuffs applied to her OR buff applied to you OR buff applied to her? its confusing.

The more debuffs the boss has, the stronger her raging ougi is.

Laventale
04-09-2018, 09:13 PM
The more debuffs the boss has, the stronger her raging ougi is.

Yep.

The best bet would be to only apply 20% debuffs everyone once in a while and hang on with damage cut and heals.

That's the only way to cheese this event.

Either that or burst right through her rage phase.

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Only watched part of the ragnarok vid, but did that first raging overdrive do ~1880 damage with 2 debuffs on after:
Gaia's damage cut + kaiser dragoon summon + 1x Amphisbaena passive = ~80% cut
And the 75% multiplier dark Amaterasu has for elemental advantage
And... I think the -10% atk debuff from Yatagarasu summon is the one that was still on?

yeah, it's that deadly on ragnarok with just 2 debuffs...

nothing will save you if a flurry of mordred debuffs are on her...

Aidoru
04-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Her raging nuke is strong even with just 1 debuff.. like seriously
I actually hope those Mordred users only last on day 1, otherwise its gonna be a pain to join public ragnaroks

I don't plan to solo Ragnarok. Based off the video, it doesn't seem to be worth the effort. I'll just let others eat the buffed up overdrive.

Expert on the other hand seems easy enough. Based on the video, towards dark himes, raging overdrive only does about 5.5k, with no debuffs on itself, and about 10k with 5 debuff, that's with no defensive buffs on the party and only hits 1 girl. Seems to be about extra 1k more damage per buff or something, would need more examples to figure it out. His Trial by Jury seems to more or less negate the extra damage you'll take from from a 1~2 buff rage overdrive, so that seems okay to have.

If all fails, I'll just use my light team.

MagicSpice
04-09-2018, 09:21 PM
honestly, unless you're trying to get PP (cause it's up to 300 more tickets), you probably will have to play a little dirty for this one...

either let someone eat the raging nuke or do the attack/burst for a turn then leave method... i don't exactly have much trust for a public raid for this one and soloing ragnarok is not an option...

QXZ
04-10-2018, 05:31 AM
since the boss is all about debuffs.... has anyone actually tried doing this boss WITHOUT any debuffs on her? sounds silly but... for SCIENCE!

Mirage
04-10-2018, 09:36 AM
> Barong
Cant wait to see all those dead raid lying around, and those aab Mord pleb

Bear
04-10-2018, 10:35 AM
> without debuff

That's NG. EX is fine, but EX has crap hp so nobody cares. For Rags, firstly her 2-hit normal ability beam spam hits hard without any form of attack down. Secondly, since you're not really gonna be soloing, you can't stop ppl from debuffing her in a pug.

I know, cuz I've tried. Not fun.

MagicSpice
04-10-2018, 10:51 AM
> without debuff

That's NG. EX is fine, but EX has crap hp so nobody cares. For Rags, firstly her 2-hit normal ability beam spam hits hard without any form of attack down. Secondly, since you're not really gonna be soloing, you can't stop ppl from debuffing her in a pug.

I know, cuz I've tried. Not fun.

this is the reason why i said you'll need at least some debuffing....

unless you're doing some absurd damage (like 50k+ per hit normally), you'll likely need some atk downs...

and if you are doing that much damage, then soloing shouldn't be an issue for you (i doubt guild order would be an issue for you...)

but for players like me that do 30k or less per hit with buffs and debuffs factored in, then yeah, we could have an issue with getting the right amount of debuffing, especially when you can't control others in a raid and there can be a lot of people in one....

Bear
04-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Just leech through this raid event. Preferably with your union and friends. Its not a pleasant raid to farm on your own even with an established team (her rage gauge is fairly long.) I still rate Barong among the most annoying raid events myself, third after Amaru and Monoceros.

Laventale
04-10-2018, 12:04 PM
I still rate Barong among the most annoying raid events myself, third after Amaru and Monoceros.

Gonna take notes on this one, lmoa.

Mirage
04-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Was Monoceros that annoying? I found myself having zero problem with her even on aab. Her damage is tickling at best, and her debuff is not really strong either

Bear
04-10-2018, 12:54 PM
For us veterans shes easy (we just wan pan her during BT for fast orbs). But for those who cant, she makes fights long and annoying simply because you can't buff freely to speed it up (otherwise she dispels you + screw up your dmg/burst chain). Similar boss such as Yule Goat who debuffs your atk / DATA / drains burst. Annoying not necessary = hard. I'm sure many agrees that Amaterasu raid was annoying despite being straigtforwardly simple

QXZ
04-10-2018, 07:42 PM
so... i guess just ignore her abilities and go ahead with the debuffs? as long as we dont bring along mordred we will just fight thru the dmg.

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Just starting out so I only have Mordred. Should I bring Cassiopeia instead?
Lv50 and only got sol who can do anything useful for this raid.

Laventale
04-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Should I bring Cassiopeia instead?

YES! YOU SHOULD!

MagicSpice
04-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Just starting out so I only have Mordred. Should I bring Cassiopeia instead?
Lv50 and only got sol who can do anything useful for this raid.

Mordred is a death wish.... don't use her

in fact, you're better off not using anything other than atk and def debuffs... if you're gonna use debuffs at all, use skills that ONLY give those debuffs.
buffs you can go crazy on cause they'll help a lot

plus Cassiopeia with Sol is a lot of healing if you need it

Slashley
04-11-2018, 12:20 AM
A new player who only has Mordred won't exactly have any need for healing, you're just going to get one-shot... :sweat:

Bringing Mordred is fine as long you don't use Outrage. That is, if you AAB, please no.

MagicSpice
04-11-2018, 01:45 AM
A new player who only has Mordred won't exactly have any need for healing, you're just going to get one-shot... :sweat:

Bringing Mordred is fine as long you don't use Outrage. That is, if you AAB, please no.

cassiopeia still has healing and defense up.... and they said they have that soul as well

the longer you live, the more PP you gain after all, and a newer player is gonna need PP as well since they likely won't get as many raid tickets as a more experienced player...

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 07:44 AM
Healing won't matter if you're not strong enough to phase push in 2-3 turns. Assuming the opening post is correct, the regular overdrive debuffs that prevents healing and stops cooldowns will be an issue for new/weaker players. Chaos magic isn't useful either. If you're struggling to push regular mode, it's useless and having others help to push into rage, it'll be overdriving constantly, rebuffing itself because of other players and its long rage phase.

PP should not be priority for a new player, clearing is.

bigblackcock
04-11-2018, 08:56 AM
i'll use this team during the event..i guess
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/433640140586614805/unknown.png
any suggestion as for what i should use for EX ability?

nonsensei
04-11-2018, 10:00 AM
any suggestion as for what i should use for EX ability?

I'd say just go all out with Arthur (Shingen EX). You have quite the overdrive control with Dark Ammy + Satan and with buffed burst, you probably won't have a too hard time killing that rage bar. In this case, Gaia is obviously totally unnecessary & I guess Susanoo would take her place.
That said, that's only working with solo run (or BT).. I guess you can go with that setup for the normal purposes. As for EX, I'd say combo buff from Shingen. I don't really find anything better as you already have enough debuff/defense/heal.. but your dmg might be a bit lacking, and you're slow on burst as well. That might help you a bit with both.

As for me, I will likely just shrug the rage phase off with this setup. :sweat:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379309242051592205/433658170540425236/Unnamed.jpg

bigblackcock
04-11-2018, 11:40 AM
I'd say just go all out with Arthur (Shingen EX). You have quite the overdrive control with Dark Ammy + Satan and with buffed burst, you probably won't have a too hard time killing that rage bar. In this case, Gaia is obviously totally unnecessary & I guess Susanoo would take her place.
That said, that's only working with solo run (or BT).. I guess you can go with that setup for the normal purposes. As for EX, I'd say combo buff from Shingen. I don't really find anything better as you already have enough debuff/defense/heal.. but your dmg might be a bit lacking, and you're slow on burst as well. That might help you a bit with both.

As for me, I will likely just shrug the rage phase off with this setup. :sweat:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379309242051592205/433658170540425236/Unnamed.jpg
going all out with arthur and susanoo may be good in expert, but will i be ok in ragnarok without a healer or gaia's cud damage and nullify skills?
i know it's raid event and "even if i won't beat her i can ask for help" but i still want to record ragnarok attempt for my channel XD
combo rate up :think: i'll take it as an option

nonsensei
04-11-2018, 01:15 PM
going all out with arthur and susanoo may be good in expert, but will i be ok in ragnarok without a healer or gaia's cud damage and nullify skills?
i know it's raid event and "even if i won't beat her i can ask for help" but i still want to record ragnarok attempt for my channel XD
combo rate up :think: i'll take it as an option

Well.. It's not like you won't have abilities. If you need the abilities for later, just save them up. She only locks the CD on them. As for survival.. I think the super potion should suffice for that. :think: She won't really hit you hard with 40% atk debuff & you will probably even blind her, thanks to Hades. Even so, if you wanna stick with defensive methods with Cassiopeia, I can also recommend cleanse to remove that annoying ability CD lock (you have Hades to defend against the first debuff which would block your heal).

Bear
04-11-2018, 02:06 PM
@Captain,
For solo rag, go with Arthur/PF as non suggested. Don't need cleanse. Equip Dullahan axe. Hold onto your def down debuffs, you want to stall her normal gauge and eat her normal AoE once. Start off with Arthur single burst to apply that extra atk down right away. Depending on how hard you hit, you can either enter rage right after that or stall for another round of normal AoE. Enter rage and go ham with all your nukes and bursts. You should be able stun her with minimal if not zero casualty. After that just unleash your inner lolicon for ez win. Non above is the perfect example.

nonsensei
04-11-2018, 05:16 PM
After that just unleash your inner lolicon for ez win. Non above is the perfect example.

Funny.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/399533993110011916.png?v=1

bigblackcock
04-11-2018, 08:00 PM
the problem is...i don't have dullahan's axe, i used it as material to get one of my SSR weapons to level 20 skill level. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
to be honest i've thought to make her raging and just nullify her...

nonsensei
04-12-2018, 01:33 AM
Yeah, I guessed that much. But why go defensive, if you can just mow down the rage bar? You need about 3m dmg for both making her rage &amp; get her to stun with the rage phase being a little bit longer...

Kitty
04-12-2018, 06:25 PM
the event starts in a few hours, so good luck to everyone.

I don't have the best dark team, as I have just 1 SSR...
but w/e
https://i.imgur.com/sPIvWmf.png

Siegfried w/ Absolute Monarchy, as it's the same 3-4x dmg as Gilgamesh's raging skill, may as well use it when I can.
Siegfried gives all allies mode gauge reduction, which pretty much makes them lower rage bar faster I guess?
so, with both Amon U and Pharol with her can do some nice dmg while the Barong is raging, then prolong her stun with Amon...
Beelze just for rampage and ATK buff I guess... Eligos cause why not, better than Nyarla... wanted to use Neith for her rage and stun nukes but she's only lvl 16, so on the sub team with Nyarla.
WAS planning on using Arthur with Shingen's ability in burst time but don't really feel like changing it out and changing ex ability over and over if it's just for an hour.

https://i.imgur.com/0gvGtie.png
my grid, at 110% assault ...

Laventale
04-12-2018, 06:28 PM
the problem is...i don't have dullahan's axe, i used it as material to get one of my SSR weapons to level 20 skill level.

Holy shit...

Kitty
04-12-2018, 06:30 PM
bruh same i used my dullahans axe as sl mat for one of my other ssrs to get lvl 20... why keep it if we have amphisbaenas sword.. arthur can hold it, and any x2 skill weapon is better than large defender.. besides, theres always medusas glaive for extra hp
YEET

Laventale
04-12-2018, 07:29 PM
bruh same i used my dullahans axe as sl mat for one of my other ssrs to get lvl 20... why keep it if we have amphisbaenas sword.. arthur can hold it, and any x2 skill weapon is better than large defender.. besides, theres always medusas glaive for extra hp
YEET

Eh, I have both and I'm sitting at a comfy 10/11k HP for each hime.

I'm working towards my assault grid, tho.

http://puu.sh/A1ZWp/829170ef84.png
http://puu.sh/A1ZWA/fe157007c6.png

Dunno why I'm still saving them, tho.

Ikki
04-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Dunno why I'm still saving them, tho.

You wont regret saving them now when in the near future FLB arrives.

Kureru
04-12-2018, 07:41 PM
You wont regret saving them now when in the near future FLB arrives.

Do raid weapons get FLB?

Bear
04-12-2018, 07:50 PM
Siegfried gives all allies mode gauge reduction, which pretty much makes them lower rage bar faster I guess?

Uhhh. Bad idea. Sieg's mode gauge reduction rate buff is very different from Gil's flat reduction, and is infamous for being... very ineffective. It boosts your reduction rate from dealing dmg for like, ... nobody really knows. If it takes you normally 10 turns to stun the boss from rage, it -might- help you reduce it to 9 turns. ...Provided that the buff lasts 10 turns (It lasts for 2).

:sweat:

You are probably better off sticking to Arthur for all time right now. Anyone but Sieg.

QXZ
04-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Do raid weapons get FLB?

no. even DMM does not have it. makes sense because it could be unfair to newer players. DMM obviously want to help new players catch up faster for monetary reasons.

You are probably better off sticking to Arthur for all time right now. Anyone but Sieg.

is Sieg ever good for anything?

Kitty
04-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Uhhh. Bad idea. Sieg's mode gauge reduction rate buff is very different from Gil's flat reduction, and is infamous for being... very ineffective. It boosts your reduction rate from dealing dmg for like, ... nobody really knows. If it takes you normally 10 turns to stun the boss from rage, it -might- help you reduce it to 9 turns. ...Provided that the buff lasts 10 turns (It lasts for 2).

well, I know the difference between siegs and gilgamesh... but i did notice a small difference when i've been using acala who has the same skill as siegfried.. and even if it's a slight difference.. it'll be kinda good for the abilities used? not sure... anyway, it's not the main reason i'm using siegfried anyway.. just wanted to give her some more love since i haven't used her in months :sad:

Aidoru
04-12-2018, 08:52 PM
no. even DMM does not have it. makes sense because it could be unfair to newer players. DMM obviously want to help new players catch up faster for monetary reasons.

I'm not sure how you came up with that reasoning. A new player has a better chance at completing a weapon during a raid event than they would an advent, especially when most of the weapons with final break limits are from gacha or draconic eyes. So if anything, it's the reverse. The way I see it, final break limits were added in as a way to strengthen players to help with new harder content.

BlazeAlter
04-12-2018, 09:09 PM
maybe the reason why raid weapons don't have FLB is because their raid events will never get reprints?
Like sure, you can get those raid weapons from orichalcum exchange if you did miss them but... they're kinda expensive especially if you want to FLB something else

QXZ
04-12-2018, 09:18 PM
I'm not sure how you came up with that reasoning. A new player has a better chance at completing a weapon during a raid event than they would an advent, especially when most of the weapons with final break limits are from gacha or draconic eyes. So if anything, it's the reverse. The way I see it, final break limits were added in as a way to strengthen players to help with new harder content.

raids do not repeat. whereas Advent does and Gacha is always available / repeatable.

if raid wpns get FLB, and assuming they are good FLB's, then new players will feel compelled to buy them from Shop. which is inferior compared to playing Advent / Union Event or new Raids. remeber, even though Advent / Union Rematch is "old stuff" they can always use Advent / Union Rematch as an opportunity to release new himes or "for a limited time, buy this Gacha with enhanced chance to get [old SSR hime] which is highly effective against this next Advent [Boss] event!!!"

long story short: FLB raid wpns = less profit

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Siegfried's morale boost is probably pretty small (although it seems like nobody's bothered testing it as the exact amount isn't listed on the wiki).
Acala's is +25%, and hers is self-only until awakening comes along.

Aaaand somehow I never noticed that Gilgamesh had a % gauge reduction skill. 20% off the current meter; I might actually opt for that as my ex skill in a lineup of Andromeda/Balor/Beelzebub/Nyarlathotep/Lu Bu. Yea, Balor isn't the most helpful here. But it's also the case that I've been neglecting my other dark options (Pharol's lv 1; Eligor and Neith being worked on in the sub slots) <.<

Aidoru
04-12-2018, 10:05 PM
raids do not repeat. whereas Advent does and Gacha is always available / repeatable.

if raid wpns get FLB, and assuming they are good FLB's, then new players will feel compelled to buy them from Shop. which is inferior compared to playing Advent / Union Event or new Raids.

long story short: FLB raid wpns = less profit

Whether raids repeat or not doesn't matter, raids are easy enough for new players to get the weapon simply by joining in and tagging, especially with the reduce soul reward requirements. On the other hand, several advent events haven't even gotten reprints in DMM, rather they've gone back to repeat old ones again, meaning new players who didn't even finish those new advents are stuck waiting who knows how long.

If a raid weapon gets a final break and assuming it is a good final break like you said, then why shouldn't new players buy them from the shop? If raid weapons in the shop had final breaks, of course you'd go for it, even high rank players that missed them would if they can buy them with excess currency gotten in-game.

There is no 'less profit' from raid weapons not having final breaks and that wasn't even the point in the first place. It's that you're saying raid weapons having a final break limit would be unfair for new players when it would be the opposite, it would being easier for them to get stronger with because they're easier to complete.

QXZ
04-13-2018, 12:01 AM
There is no 'less profit' from raid weapons not having final breaks and that wasn't even the point in the first place. It's that you're saying raid weapons having a final break limit would be unfair for new players when it would be the opposite, it would being easier for them to get stronger with because they're easier to complete.

because raids do not repeat...... that is the answer. you have to think deeply about the money and how to make money. you have to understand what is power creep and why it is important to this game, and why raid FLB is bad for power creep.

it simplest terms: think about 2 scenarios, one with FLB raid and one without and think 2 steps further about the possible outcomes and outcomes of the outcomes and the outcomes of the out comes of the outcomes. and you will see raid FLB is inferior revenue.

Slashley
04-13-2018, 12:30 AM
-- is Sieg ever good for anything?If damage cap wasn't a thing, she could be. A very, very specific use, but she could be!

But it doesn't seem like the devs care one bit about Sieg being useless.

EDIT: Game just got up, and I see this little thing:
-Battle support no longer available for raid event until you have opened the raid event page.

We got that like eight months in advance. Now we no longer need to see the "OMG WHERE MY REWARDS GO!?!?" on every single raid event. Yay!

BlazeAlter
04-13-2018, 01:02 AM
Huh... soloing baron expert was easier than I thought lol

(and yeah im sure ragnarok is harder but i expected expert to be more of a pain in the ass to solo)

QXZ
04-13-2018, 01:15 AM
ok even Expert is pretty hard. i think

BlazeAlter
04-13-2018, 02:16 AM
I must be pretty damn crazy to have actually attempted a ragnarok solo and finishing it lol

not gonna attempt another ragnarok solo though lol
I just let the debuffs expire first before she lands a raging overdrive on me, and for some reason she didn't spam her special laser move thingy on me for the first few turns (she only did when she was about to die... I guess I got lucky? lol)
But a win's a win and I'll gladly take it lol. Was a lot of fun though

nonsensei
04-13-2018, 04:21 AM
Well, speaking of solo rags, here is my video on it. Pretty smooth, didn't even have to use super pot in the end. Going with 45% def debuff, and holding onto my abilities to avoid the rage overdrive, coz hell, it's annoying.

https://youtu.be/BQjVC9S2WgQ

Aidoru
04-13-2018, 06:48 AM
because raids do not repeat...... that is the answer. you have to think deeply about the money and how to make money. you have to understand what is power creep and why it is important to this game, and why raid FLB is bad for power creep.

it simplest terms: think about 2 scenarios, one with FLB raid and one without and think 2 steps further about the possible outcomes and outcomes of the outcomes and the outcomes of the out comes of the outcomes. and you will see raid FLB is inferior revenue.

Neither raids repeating nor the game getting revenue has to do with your implications about how it would be unfair to new players if they did exist. Not sure if you're intentionally trying to strawman or something but I never quoted you to start a discussion about DMM making money, I am asking why you are considering it unfair for new players if final breaks for raid weapons did exist.

russ
04-13-2018, 08:29 AM
anyone else lagging like a mofo? ive lost mvp spot a couple times cause im stuck loading when attacking

BlazeAlter
04-13-2018, 08:32 AM
anyone else lagging like a mofo? ive lost mvp spot a couple times cause im stuck loading when attacking

i think that's "normal" on 20/20 ragnarok rooms...

edit: actually nvm, i lag hard too even on rooms with only 8-11 people. server lag maybe?

MagicSpice
04-13-2018, 08:50 AM
haven't touched the game yet (and still can't due to work in almost an hour), but from what i'm seeing, siegfried isn't worth the raging decrease buff (although i have seen a slight difference using it before so it can save you 1 turn to try and reduce raging and nothing more if you use abilities with it).

so yeah, she's only good for the stun nuke i guess... might have to run gilgamesh or arthur since I still don't have shingen or herc yet (so very close to herc being 90 points away).

and looking at a few other things, i could basically run nonsensei's team... only difference is that instead of dark ama (i don't have her), I can use nepthys or pharol, maybe even beelzebub

Laventale
04-13-2018, 08:53 AM
Definitely server lag.

russ
04-13-2018, 12:14 PM
i think that's "normal" on 20/20 ragnarok rooms...

edit: actually nvm, i lag hard too even on rooms with only 8-11 people. server lag maybe?

yeah seems like it always happens at the start of new events for me, they cant handle the load seems like

LeCrestfallen
04-13-2018, 12:22 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237824893117399041/434348555256201226/bde0cfb3a4d55f2f4d3570d9c60508e8.png

Did try it out, worked well.

Aidoru
04-13-2018, 01:09 PM
I usually just tab away when running a standard and don't notice much about the standard boss but looking at this one, wow... Leyak's got a huge pair... <br />
<br />
No problems autoing expert. Only 1 party...

Laventale
04-13-2018, 01:24 PM
I've been playing for a little bit but the lag is unbearable.

I'm gonna start grinding tomorrow, I can't be bothered to play when I can't do shit before the boss is defeated.

Aidoru
04-13-2018, 01:38 PM
I just plan to solo standard and experts until it tones down. Trying to run Ragnarok is too much. There's usually some lag at the start of raid events but it's not often this bad.

MagicSpice
04-13-2018, 07:09 PM
from what i can tell, the game doesn't have as much issues on puffin (the same browser I use for FKG)

it somehow doesn't load the music to the fight though... and there's slight times where it might seem like it froze, but then speeds up really fast to catch up...

EDIT: every single expert/rag fight I got has someone using outrage from mordred.....

looks like i'll be waiting til the raging nuke erases debuffs before I make a move at times... i'm not paying for someone else playing poorly...

deiviant
04-14-2018, 12:02 AM
Sooo...no Grimoire of Apotheosis...
Is this going to be the standard for Raid events? Raid events only? This is scary, plz hlp.

Ikki
04-14-2018, 12:15 AM
Sooo...no Grimoire of Apotheosis...
Is this going to be the standard for Raid events? Raid events only? This is scary, plz hlp.

Yes raid events are going to be like this from now on, SSR books will come from UE and revamped advents (starts with Illuyanka).

nonsensei
04-14-2018, 04:14 AM
Shade, you forgot to add the part that you get 10 of each book from UE & can also farm 10 books from advent (and their price won't be increasing anymore with each purchase).
The last UE already gave you the above mentioned amount, which gonna stay like that from here on & it starts with Illyunkas event(June) for advent, as Shade mentioned before.

QXZ
04-14-2018, 05:32 AM
thats a good change.... cause ppl were wondering why bother farming reprints. now they supply the mats, theres a good reasons to run them for resupply. makes good sense.

bigblackcock
04-14-2018, 07:24 AM
At first i've thought to go defensive against baron, but after nonsensei suggested to go more offensive and proved it's possible and there no need to use healer-i decided to do the same.
so here is my attempt-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5McTqIHKIM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/434746921698197505/unknown.png

lolix
04-14-2018, 05:46 PM
managed to mlb the eidolon and wepon and i'm not even halfway done with the event. I'll try to get another coppy of the wepon since my wepon grid is pretty bad ....if i have the time

Real life has been kinda crazy to me right now

LeCrestfallen
04-14-2018, 05:53 PM
even if you don't mlb the second weapon, its still an absurdly good item if you manage to get it atleast to max lvl 100

QXZ
04-14-2018, 06:43 PM
how do u guys get another MLB SSR wpn?

the most i've ever drawn from Gacha is 1 SSR wpn each raid. and at some pt, i m gonna run out of seeds. or do u guys build up ur seeds and blow it all at once?

Kitty
04-14-2018, 07:16 PM
how do u guys get another MLB SSR wpn?

the most i've ever drawn from Gacha is 1 SSR wpn each raid. and at some pt, i m gonna run out of seeds. or do u guys build up ur seeds and blow it all at once?

pretty much, if there's a good event like this one or Tiamat where the SSR weapon is large assault, it's worth to save up a shit ton of seeds (I have over 1.1k) but not too bothered to use them. I'd probably spam them more if I found at least 1 copy of the weapon in the first day or two of starting the event as that's where most of the PP/ tickets comes from..
that, and luck.
you really do need luck.
a lot of it.

Aidoru
04-14-2018, 08:11 PM
I probably won't be able to get a 2nd SSR weapon. 800 ticket and not a single SSR. Hasn't been this bad for me since Dulluhan. Could they have possibly change the drop rates along rewards getting easier?

Also bad luck with premium tickets, 22 ticket and all Rs. Pft, not even a new R hime.

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 08:34 PM
I probably won't be able to get a 2nd SSR weapon. 800 ticket and not a single SSR. Hasn't been this bad for me since Dulluhan. Could they have possibly change the drop rates along rewards got easier?

Also bad luck with premium tickets, 22 ticket and all Rs. Pft, not even a new R hime.

700+ tickets, not a single SSR here either.
Maybe they did change the drop rates a bit...

Aidoru
04-14-2018, 08:47 PM
Yea, I usually get a couple SSRs within that many, even if just the eidolon. I was planning to go hard on this event since I main light but not getting anything after using all the PP reward tickets and what I got in the process is usually a sign to not bother doing more than needed amount for the event.

bigblackcock
04-14-2018, 08:54 PM
well, i don't know how much tickets i spent, but got 1 copy of the eido and 1 copy of the gun.
if i were to find 1-2 more copies of the gun i would try to farm the event more, but with just 1 copy after getting all the rewards? there is no point.
as for the 22 premium tickets, my gf used them for me and found huanglong and fenrir :D

QXZ
04-14-2018, 09:25 PM
i also got 1 eido and 1 gun.

what should i do with the spare gun? wait for the orihalcum shop?

and is there a way to MLB the SR spear if gacha fails to drop another copy?

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 09:29 PM
i also got 1 eido and 1 gun.

what should i do with the spare gun? wait for the orihalcum shop?

and is there a way to MLB the SR spear if gacha fails to drop another copy?

Isn't it expensive to get raid weapons from orichalcum? If i remember correctly that costs 2 per copy...

There's another way although its not available to us yet, you can get a material that can limit break any SR weapon from the raid eido exchange shop (i forgot how much it costs but I don't think its that expensive)

QXZ
04-14-2018, 09:32 PM
Isn't it expensive to get raid weapons from orichalcum? If i remember correctly that costs 2 per copy...

what else is orichalcum used for? also, AFAIK, this is the highest dmg wpn possible from the orichalcum shop based on DMM information as of Mar 31, 2018

AutoCrimson
04-14-2018, 09:34 PM
800 tickets and one weapon from drops... guess someone up there dont want me to have second gun

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 09:34 PM
what else is orichalcum used for?

Aren't they gonna be used for FLB?
Do correct me if I'm wrong but that's just how I remember their main use was

edit: orichalcum's main use is for FLB, you need like 2 for advent weapons and 3 for union weapons
(5 for draconic eye weps and 3 also for hime release weps)

QXZ
04-14-2018, 09:56 PM
ok ya thats expensive.

at least not as expensive as the D.Eye Shop weapons. 15 eyes take like a year to farm.

nonsensei
04-14-2018, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I'm still going at it. Didn't pay enough attention, but I'm definitely over 2k used tickets & I currently got 2 guns.. and heck, not even a single Barong copy (not that I would want one).
This is where I am, currently.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263690964399423489/434952579844145152/Unnamed.jpg

I'm not giving up just yet, but I'm already at 500 net loss for seeds out of 1.4k. :neutral:
(And yes.. this is why you don't try getting a 2nd MLB copy of a raid weapon)

Slashley
04-15-2018, 01:26 AM
(And yes.. this is why you don't try getting a 2nd MLB copy of a raid weapon)Indeed, it's a waste of time, effort and resources.

But good luck to you, good sir.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I made this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kpPfKCT-gQ
Shame I didn't have a partner to farm these with, but oh well.

blubbergott
04-15-2018, 03:55 AM
5 SSRs from raid gacha already. Too bad just one of them was a weapon ...

Kviksos
04-15-2018, 06:32 AM
Well, i get 2 guns and 1 eido from gacha at day 1. But now is day 3 and i got nothing more. But i still hope:sweat:

mageseven
04-15-2018, 11:23 AM
700 tickets :squint:

QXZ
04-15-2018, 01:53 PM
wait... so you DID manage to MLB he 2nd gun with only 700 tickets?

o god..... this is unfair.

Slashley
04-15-2018, 02:02 PM
Considering how I haven't managed to LMB a second raid SSR weapon in any of the 10 raid events I've been strong enough in, opening 1000-1500 tickets... yeah. I agree.

Although, most of those raids events didn't give LMB without finding at least from the gacha, so I guess that's a handicap.

MagicSpice
04-15-2018, 06:17 PM
there is still so many using mordred's outrage....

but hey, they'll pay for it when the boss counters, cause I'm not making her use her raging burst when all those debuffs are up

Aidoru
04-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Honestly hasn't been much of an issue. All the atk down debuffs usually reduce the huge amount of damage you would take anyways.

MagicSpice
04-15-2018, 06:33 PM
Honestly hasn't been much of an issue. All the atk down debuffs usually reduce the huge amount of damage you would take anyways.

it's not (if there's 6 or less and you got full HP), but it's a bit unnerving when you see the boss with 8-12 debuffs and she's about to use her move....

BTW, just got the SSR weapon in around 200 tickets total (i'm late playing cause work lol)

Aidoru
04-15-2018, 06:40 PM
it's not (if there's 6 or less and you got full HP), but it's a bit unnerving when you see the boss with 8-12 debuffs and she's about to use her move....

"Usually".

I rarely lose more than 2 himes before Ragnarok dies in any that isn't me trying to solo. I haven't been bothering to wait for others to eat the overdrive and just do so myself. Even if you lose one or two himes, once the boss gets through its rage, you're more or less done.

Dunhere
04-15-2018, 07:29 PM
Her hp is low enough that, even with a few deaths from overcharged overdrives, she goes down under the pile without any real issues.

Slashley
04-15-2018, 10:49 PM
--Since it hits just one Hime, I've stopped caring mostly. In Expert, I mitigate the first one with Raiko and if the Hime who gets hit is at full HP, they'll just barely live.

Otherwise, they die. That just means no Full Burst.

JStar
04-16-2018, 04:31 AM
Water Team Solo!

https://youtu.be/r3VPqf9zxiI

AutoCrimson
04-16-2018, 04:57 AM
tbh with all that talk i thought it will be more.. challenging
while its completely normal to AAB expert, ragnarok even with mordred (ye, i run her on second acc cuz im lazy to switch out) is not that bad

Kviksos
04-16-2018, 06:34 AM
Need just one more :sweat:

LeCrestfallen
04-16-2018, 06:41 AM
while its completely normal to AAB expert, ragnarok even with mordred (ye, i run her on second acc cuz im lazy to switch out) is not that bad

People are heavily overreacting to ragna overdrive with debuffs. Worst case she oneshots one hime. Best case this one hime survives it (which is very possible with atk debuffs, double amphi, and or damage cuts or def buffs)
Stopped worrying about it, just use debuffs and burn her down, not a huge deal.

Ikki
04-16-2018, 10:00 AM
Water Team Solo!

https://youtu.be/r3VPqf9zxiI

grats, hopefully in the near future you change your team (please).

JStar
04-16-2018, 10:51 AM
grats, hopefully in the near future you change your team (please).

Thanks, but what do you mean by "change my team"? :think:

Bigglack
04-16-2018, 11:16 AM
Being a water main for a long time, i can only agree with Shade.
You have some decent stuff and should be able to do much beter with that :p

Ikki
04-16-2018, 11:19 AM
Thanks, but what do you mean by "change my team"? :think:

Replace sieg and ea, stun punishers are awful specially on fights where you burst on raging (like most content which is why stun punishers are terrible), Sieg is one of the worst souls and ea is one of the worst SSRs for the same reason, you can easily replace both since you have aphro and poseidon on subs and hopefully you have other souls like shingen (goes well with saraswati) or just arthur for plain dmg.

blubbergott
04-16-2018, 12:33 PM
Was almost done with the event, then I pulled a 2nd Gun today and now I'm contemplating if I should go all out for the rest of the event. First copy looks so neat, so a 2nd one would be rather cool. :P

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 12:58 PM

People tend to be overdramatic with this kind of things (remember Typhon or Medusa), perhaps it is for attention, perhaps they're just dumb or these Kitty posts really take a huge toll on the mind of people.
Ps: Some talk without knowing anything just to follow the hype train and dramatize over dumb shit like people using Mordred when even without dots they're so weak that their single Hime would get one shot.

JStar
04-16-2018, 01:08 PM
Replace sieg and ea, stun punishers are awful specially on fights where you burst on raging (like most content which is why stun punishers are terrible), Sieg is one of the worst souls and ea is one of the worst SSRs for the same reason, you can easily replace both since you have aphro and poseidon on subs and hopefully you have other souls like shingen (goes well with saraswati) or just arthur for plain dmg.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I would use Shingen, but I sadly lack a good water weapon for her. :frown:

I'll take the rest of your advice into consideration, though. Thanks, again!

Kimoi
04-16-2018, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.

I would use Shingen, but I sadly lack a good water weapon for her. :frown:

I'll take the rest of your advice into consideration, though. Thanks, again!
Rejoice, then: Tiamat's SSR is a pure Assault bow.

nonsensei
04-16-2018, 03:27 PM
And again.. this is why you don't farm for a 2nd MLB raid weapon:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379309242051592205/435551524106534912/Unnamed.jpg

About 700 net loss for seeds & 3.5k tickets in. But at least I managed.

LeCrestfallen
04-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Sooo....
How many mlb copys of the eido do you have now?

nonsensei
04-16-2018, 03:41 PM
Sooo....
How many mlb copys of the eido do you have now?

I got a single extra copy of the eidolon. I mean 0*.

MagicSpice
04-16-2018, 07:42 PM
stun punishers are awful specially on fights where you burst on raging (like most content which is why stun punishers are terrible)

actually.... this is why I like Nepthys.... cause that crit buff lets her hit hard for both raging and stun....

in fact... this is off 18.5% in assault and a lv8 pride.... (cause my dark grid sucks hard on weapons)

besides, it's not like i have any other dark members that hit hard besides the 3 SSR i got... i'm stuck using what i got which is either dark or fire since light wouldn't crank out enough damage to avoid getting nuked 2-3 times...

People tend to be overdramatic with this kind of things (remember Typhon or Medusa), perhaps it is for attention, perhaps they're just dumb or these Kitty posts really take a huge toll on the mind of people.
Ps: Some talk without knowing anything just to follow the hype train and dramatize over dumb shit like people using Mordred when even without dots they're so weak that their single Hime would get one shot.

or, we're just going by someone that's played the DMM version....

besides, even with atk downs, every time I get nuked with someone using outrage, i see 12k+ in damage (9k+ in expert), with my team only rocking about 9k w/o the help of dullahan. and that's considering dark takes less damage than the other teams in this fight

i'd rather avoid paying for someone else's mistake....

QXZ
04-16-2018, 08:07 PM
And again.. this is why you don't farm for a 2nd MLB raid weapon:

About 700 net loss for seeds & 3.5k tickets in. But at least I managed.

would u rather trade some orichalcum for the 700 seeds?

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 08:18 PM
Bear did say that Barong's annoying, and he did specify that annoying doesn't necessarily mean hard. It seems to more describe the tendency/capability of a boss to drag things out if you can't burn it down right away. Like Reiki's constantly re-applying def buff to itself when raging. Or Barong here wiping debuffs constantly and whittling your party down.
IIRC, he also mentioned Amaru (the raid after the next raid, Tiamat) as another annoying one. And you know what, glancing at her page on the wiki, yea, Amaru does seem pretty annoying if you can't win quickly.

BlazeAlter
04-16-2018, 08:42 PM
Honestly for me the only thing annoying with baron is the fact that she can clear debuffs casted on her while she's on raging phase
I don't mind that if I'm in a solo room, but like if that's in a public room and you're about to use one of your nuke moves, then some random person gets hit by a raging overdrive first before you can even use your move or do a full burst to take advantage of the def debuffs while its still there.. ugh

and yeah Amaru does seem annoying too (checked her wiki page), her special moves seem unfair if you can't counter it

nonsensei
04-17-2018, 12:27 AM
would u rather trade some orichalcum for the 700 seeds?

Good question. That's a trade I might consider not coz the 700 seeds, but the sheer effort invested. But hey, I think there's a problem with that trade.. oh, right. It was that Orichalcum shop arrives in the end of November.

Slashley
04-17-2018, 12:35 AM
I think his point was that seeds have less value than the Orihalcum overall.

Well, regardless, think of the fun you'd have if you'd have just 1 extra copy of the gun while getting an extra LMB copy of the Eidolon... :smirk:

MagicSpice
04-17-2018, 12:48 AM
I think his point was that seeds have less value than the Orihalcum overall.

Well, regardless, think of the fun you'd have if you'd have just 1 extra copy of the gun while getting an extra LMB copy of the Eidolon... :smirk:

the gun i can understand... but why a 2nd lv100 barong?

her stats aren't too great and the only time she could be useful is with the 100% light eidolon, which we still have a while before she shows... I could only see use as a lead for the light team...

nonsensei
04-17-2018, 12:49 AM
Now that you mention it.. I might have read it wrong.
As for the 2nd part: I'd refrain from thinking about it. I already had some experience with Nicholas & Amphisbaena, though I wasn't trying this hard on either of them.

Edit: oh, the number of misunderstandings increasing. Long live sarcasm in internet.

Slashley
04-17-2018, 08:04 AM
the gun i can understand... but why a 2nd lv100 barong?

her stats aren't too great and the only time she could be useful is with the 100% light eidolon, which we still have a while before she shows... I could only see use as a lead for the light team...... the point is, getting anything past one LMB is just pure luck. He could easily find the SSR Eidolon while hunting for the SSR weapon.

LeCrestfallen
04-17-2018, 11:03 AM
although 800 combined souls for a second mlb weapon with only 1 additional eido seems really unlucky to me.

nonsensei
04-17-2018, 11:34 AM
although 800 combined souls for a second mlb weapon with only 1 additional eido seems really unlucky to me.

Don't worry, I know an even unluckier guy who had more souls than me even when I just finished. And yep, he's still out there, hunting.
It's certainly on the unlucky side, but not miraculously unlucky. In fact, I farmed about the same amount back at Nicholas raid & ended up with 2* sword & 1* Nicholas, so this isn't my first time going all-out on a raid, either. Anyway, I don't recommend doing it, unless you have lots of free time & lots of seeds to burn. That and, a raid weapon worth farming for.

AznSamsung
04-17-2018, 12:13 PM
Don't worry, I know an even unluckier guy who had more souls than me even when I just finished. And yep, he's still out there, hunting.
It's certainly on the unlucky side, but not miraculously unlucky. In fact, I farmed about the same amount back at Nicholas raid & ended up with 2* sword & 1* Nicholas, so this isn't my first time going all-out on a raid, either. Anyway, I don't recommend doing it, unless you have lots of free time & lots of seeds to burn. That and, a raid weapon worth farming for.

I hope u r not talking about me ... i know my luck is super bad in this game

lolix
04-17-2018, 12:21 PM
welp , no more wepons actually. But i got a second - 2 limit breaked - eidolon. If i manage to MLB it , i might actually raise it and place it for my light team

MagicSpice
04-17-2018, 02:56 PM
meanwhile cause i got work and multiple games in the way (and this is considering I put Sacred Sword Princesses and ReBless on hiatus), i'm sitting at 60 divine souls, 33 devil souls, and 768,086 PP...

At least I already got a dupe of the weapon so I'm hopefully gonna pull a 2nd extra so i might get either a lv125 and lv75, or two lv100's

that, and burst time nearly one-shots expert when done right... despite having about 18.5% assault due to a crappy grid

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 02:29 PM
In 809 tickets, I somehow managed to not roll a single copy of Rangda's weapon. My streak of having a MLB raid kamihime weapon for collection purposes has been broken. (not counting Dullahan as I was on a trip during that one)

Did roll 1 copy of the gun, plus got 1 to drop as a ragnarok discoverer. A spare 1* gun is a bit awkward... I could probably use it as filler for the time being, replacing my 0* Michael lance. Not sure if the long term fate of that gun will be to spend the 4 ori to max it, or replace it with some other SSR.

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 02:35 AM
In 809 tickets, I somehow managed to not roll a single copy of Rangda's weapon. My streak of having a MLB raid kamihime weapon for collection purposes has been broken. (not counting Dullahan as I was on a trip during that one)

Did roll 1 copy of the gun, plus got 1 to drop as a ragnarok discoverer. A spare 1* gun is a bit awkward... I could probably use it as filler for the time being, replacing my 0* Michael lance. Not sure if the long term fate of that gun will be to spend the 4 ori to max it, or replace it with some other SSR.

at least you got that much... i got an MLB gun and a spare gun at 0*....

i'm still using both since i'm currently trying to SLv20 as much light stuff as I can (obviously starting with the dual effect stuff), but feels underwhelming having a very good event item not broken..

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Guys, i just relised, this event it's not saved in the library, can we contact the devs to put it in?
The epilogue couldn't load, so i skipped and i was going to watch it in the library, but it wasn't there.
If not at least could you guys tell me where can i find the epilogue?

Cobblemaniac
05-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Guys, i just relised, this event it's not saved in the library, can we contact the devs to put it in?
The epilogue couldn't load, so i skipped and i was going to watch it in the library, but it wasn't there.
If not at least could you guys tell me where can i find the epilogue?

Pray it's on youtube. I doubt the devs actually care.