PDA

View Full Version : Life Crystals ?

Haki
03-22-2018, 09:12 AM
I got 500+ Life Crystals and I wanna ask , what to use them on ? Early on when I started playing ( 2 weeks ago or something ) I used 150 on 1 Flowering Heart and I'm pretty sure that I wasn't supposed to and didn't use any since. Do I use them on skillblooms or petals or is there something better ?
Thanks in advance fellow players :grin:

Drip
03-22-2018, 10:12 AM
Skill blooms, especially the Rainbow Skillbloom (500 crystals), but if you don't have a rainbow girl yet, and don't want to stock up on these skillblooms in advance, then gold skillblooms (250 crystals a piece) are a good investment as well. It's easier to raise the skill through skillblooms (guaranteed skill-up), than by merging with a copy of the same girl (harder to obtain, and you're not guaranteed to get a skill-up).

No need to use skill blooms on girls that were event rewards. It's better to use skill blooms on girls you obtained from Gacha.

phob
03-22-2018, 12:47 PM
Skill blooms, especially the Rainbow Skillbloom (500 crystals), but if you don't have a rainbow girl yet, and don't want to stock up on these skillblooms in advance, then gold skillblooms (250 crystals a piece) are a good investment as well. It's easier to raise the skill through skillblooms (guaranteed skill-up), than by merging with a copy of the same girl (harder to obtain, and you're not guaranteed to get a skill-up).

No need to use skill blooms on girls that were event rewards. It's better to use skill blooms on girls you obtained from Gacha.

This is the only way to get petals right now, so have 300 spare at all times if you want to bloom girls. The 150 heart isn't horrible, but there are other ways to get them.

durrem
03-22-2018, 05:45 PM
Even if you don't have a rainbow girl yet, you will eventually (~5% chance to get a rainbow girl for each 11-pull you do). Just buy the rainbow skillbloom first each month, and stash them away for now. You won't regret it.

MagicSpice
03-22-2018, 11:11 PM
i tend to get the hearts for 150 life crystals (100% 2nd affection does spike your stats by a lot), then save up for the skillblooms... mainly the rainbow ones

but if you got girls that can bloom (aka, 2nd evolution), get the petals they need cause they get some major boosts when you advance them.

in fact, everyone should have Evening Primrose and she can bloom. You should at least get her to lv80 Bloomed status cause she's actually quite nice.

besides, when your teams are strong enough, life crystals will pour in from the 80 stam event missions depending on how much you can play them

sniddy
03-23-2018, 12:43 AM
I haven't been farming them - I'm on 1050 out of the cheap hearts and rainbow bloom - it's true they trickle in nicely

HakuYowane
03-23-2018, 12:56 AM
Not sure if the skillblooms are really that worth it for a resource that right now in nutaku is pretty slow to get.

They give you an extra percentage of Skill activation rate and nothing else, but it's really small like 4% or something , i don't remember, but if they were dress blooms instead then i would definitively consider them worth it.
I use Life Crystals to buy petals for blooming since there's at the moment no other way to get them.
For flowering hearts i would use the whale medals.

Taon
03-23-2018, 02:38 AM
Not sure if the skillblooms are really that worth it for a resource that right now in nutaku is pretty slow to get.

They give you an extra percentage of Skill activation rate and nothing else, but it's really small like 4% or something , i don't remember, but if they were dress blooms instead then i would definitively consider them worth it.
I use Life Crystals to buy petals for blooming since there's at the moment no other way to get them.
For flowering hearts i would use the whale medals.

It's typically more like 2.5% per skillbloom, but you're looking at this the wrong way; it's about the overall increase in DPS or in some cases, even self-healing.

Take a look at the recently bloomable Kerria's skill (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Evil-Blade-Late-Autumn-Showers):

At level 1, it's a 26% chance of triggering, at level 5 it's 36%. This is a jump from a 1:4 chance to proc to a 1:3 which is a 38% increased chance to proc and coupled with the life drain, this is a massive increase in Kerria's overall fighting capability.

And this isn't even taking skill chance trigger buffs from other girls that might be in the squad into account which just makes those numbers even higher. Skillblooms are, enhancement for enhancement, worth more than any other enhancing unit (including dressblooms) which is why they're not typically paywalled.

The only advantage dressblooms have over skillblooms is for increasing TP for units that aren't likely to see combat (i.e. Whaleship).

MagicSpice
03-23-2018, 08:52 PM
It's typically more like 2.5% per skillbloom, but you're looking at this the wrong way; it's about the overall increase in DPS or in some cases, even self-healing.

Take a look at the recently bloomable Kerria's skill (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Evil-Blade-Late-Autumn-Showers):

At level 1, it's a 26% chance of triggering, at level 5 it's 36%. This is a jump from a 1:4 chance to proc to a 1:3 which is a 38% increased chance to proc and coupled with the life drain, this is a massive increase in Kerria's overall fighting capability.

And this isn't even taking skill chance trigger buffs from other girls that might be in the squad into account which just makes those numbers even higher. Skillblooms are, enhancement for enhancement, worth more than any other enhancing unit (including dressblooms) which is why they're not typically paywalled.

The only advantage dressblooms have over skillblooms is for increasing TP for units that aren't likely to see combat (i.e. Whaleship).

to add onto that, if you have girls that increase skill chance, then that makes it more worthwhile for the skillblooms...

consider Kerria's lv5 skill with my team's total of 1.6 times skill rate... that takes her 36% chance and makes it 57.6% chance to activate... but if left at lv1, it'd make a 26% chance become 41.6%...

that's quite a noticeable difference...

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 04:05 AM
Agreed, you need 6* or 5* skillblooms and maybe hearts if u're too weak to farm whales, like i am. Skillblooms are so good because they are not additive (like affection or gear) but multiplicative modifiers. BTW, another question - how do i get bond crystals on Nutaku/DMM? I already have 7k of them.

hypo
03-24-2018, 04:28 AM
You can get Bond crystals when selling/using as upgrade material units from 3* or above.

Of course, 3* give just crumbs, so best income is from selling Reissued Event girls you already have.

The current event raid bosses can give a few crystals, but not much more than 3*.

MagicSpice
03-27-2018, 06:07 PM
Agreed, you need 6* or 5* skillblooms and maybe hearts if u're too weak to farm whales, like i am. Skillblooms are so good because they are not additive (like affection or gear) but multiplicative modifiers. BTW, another question - how do i get bond crystals on Nutaku/DMM? I already have 7k of them.

they tend to come from selling or using 3* and above in enhancements... I know 3* is worth 10, 4* i think was about 100, and i just found out 6* (used a dupe to get more equip slots and skill lv) is worth 12,000

if events aren't handing out 3* girls, go farm the mission for the rainbow bloom elixirs... as any non-elixir drop is a 3* girl you can sell for more bond crystals

Zandel
03-28-2018, 03:31 PM
5* dupes are worth 1k bond and you get one every 2 weeks because of the re-issue events.

AgentFakku
03-28-2018, 09:12 PM
Bond Crystals are no prob for me since I can easily do therevivals andsell Gold Dupes and I have a shit ton of seeds, just pop 1K seeds, sell the gurls, you might hit bronze or silver

Life Crystals are just harder for me, coz you can't buy them, or get them from selling stuff. You gotta grind

phob
03-28-2018, 09:56 PM
Yeah, life crystals one can never get enough of. Good stuff is left on the shelf every month while Bond and especially whale can clear with surplus.

MagicSpice
03-29-2018, 01:56 AM
Yeah, life crystals one can never get enough of. Good stuff is left on the shelf every month while Bond and especially whale can clear with surplus.

it's why i farm the current 80 stam event missions when i can... they'll give roughly 5-8 life crystals a run

5* dupes are worth 1k bond and you get one every 2 weeks because of the re-issue events.

that's if you're not like me and began playing around the time Trailing Arbitron (or however you spell her name) came out.... in my case, i haven't seen a repeat event yet