PDA

View Full Version : Lengendary Days?Are we prepared for this?

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 08:42 AM
So...
A new girl is coming...You guys think we will get her?

Anono
03-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Super rare girl with lower drop rate, shorter availability time, super stats that surpass all existing girls, and may never be rerun? Bleh. Sounds pretty pay-2-win to me. It's not even a good design - just Morrigan with feathered wings instead of bat wings.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 11:21 AM
Pretty much my sentiments on this! <br />
<br />
It's become hard to get both girls with the 14 days during normal events. It's become almost impossible to get 1 much less 2 girls during event revival events....

vem
03-24-2018, 06:05 AM
It's become almost impossible to get 1 much less 2 girls during event revival events.

I haven't missed a single event girl in about a year. Although I've only got one from this event so far so it could still happen.

You also get enough kobans to do a spin every month or so, although I've never got an event girl out of it I think (only generic ones) so it probably wouldn't help.

Tbh I don't get where they're going with the monetization. $40 to get one random girl is outrageous compared to any other game out there, and that's pretty much the only thing you can spend on outside of refills (which are pretty worthless with the rate they're releasing content at). The monthly card is finally a step in the right direction, but it only gives 1/3rd of a spin after a month so it's pretty much negligible.

wthvr
03-24-2018, 06:34 AM
I can also not understand why so many people complain, I literally got every dropable girl of each event in the last year - usually it takes ~7 days to get both, sometimes more, sometimes less. With the revival events, I can see why one would not be able to get both girls, but regular 14 day event are pretty certain to drop both if you use your energy effecently, there were not many events where it took me more than 10 days to get both girls.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 08:21 AM
I've missed a couple girls in events, but I don't see what the big deal is. It's just bad luck. And with the revival events, there's always the next time.

EdoItachiUchiha
03-25-2018, 12:41 PM
I've been going hard the spring revival event and have not gotten any of the 2 girls to drop for me. I've bought 7 recharges since the event started and use up every point that I get when I can and...

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 03:37 PM
I agree. Having someone who seems much more powerful than the others available only to those who luck out on being able to get the girl in 4 days or happen to have the coin to get via the P game, or pay a foolish amount of money for her is not balancing for the game. Usually the event girls are perhaps nice to have but none of them are far above what you can get by running through the adventures. So no big deal if you don't get them. This one seems different and it shouldn't be up to the whims of the RNG as to who can and can't get her.

Just bad game design.

I guess starting on the 26 I'll go back to that boss and start pounding away to hopefully increase my chances when the 28th comes around. There goes the 26.5K coin per fight sadly, cash I really need. If that doesn't work I'll probably blow through the 450 koban I have saved up if the stats are as good as they imply. If that doesn't get me her I'll be very pissed.

Pay 40 real life bucks for 1 girl in a game like this? Forget that, not worth it. I've spent money on games in the past but this game is just a grinder.

In case anyone is wondering, I am waiting till the 26 because I absolutely hate those event girls that are variations of other girls out there. I already have 2 clones, clones are lame in my always correct infallible opinion.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 07:00 PM
Wasting an entire week in an event, where you get literally nothing, is reason to complain. And this is the 3rd time in a row for me. Last year's game is not this year's game. The game is totally...

EdoItachiUchiha
03-25-2018, 08:06 PM
Well, <br />
I burned every battle point I had and even picked up one more recharge and not one revival Girl dropped for me. I got just under and hour to try one more time for one of them. <br />
I get that the...

Bigshow71
03-27-2018, 04:36 AM
I've been playing for nearly a year now. In that time, I've been lucky enough to have every event girl and revival girl drop. When this "legendary" girl was announced, the first thing that went through my head was "Cash Grab". I'm kind of surprised that the dev team would intentionally screw up the balance of the game since whoever is lucky enough/has enough cash to get this "legendary" will automatically have a leg up in Arena/Tower of Fame. Personally, instead of this, I would like to see them ease up on the events and focus on working ahead on the story/quests. I have 83 Haremettes and with the events and revivals adding new girls (not to mention the constant additions to Epic Pachinko) constantly, I can't even get close to raising the cash to raise the affection. I'm working on 14 million to raise Noemy (at slot 15) to 5 star, so I'm terrified to see how much it's going to take to raise Lenaelle to 5 star in slot 84 (or higher).

SamRei
03-27-2018, 06:05 AM
I'm working on 14 million to raise Noemy (at slot 15) to 5 star, so I'm terrified to see how much it's going to take to raise Lenaelle to 5 star in slot 84 (or higher).

As far as I remember the costs are capped at 20 for 5 stars and at 100 for 3 stars, so position 20 or 84 doesn't make a difference

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 11:37 AM
Combativity cost for bosses was also lowered from 2 to 1, so in effect you get twice the amount of combats.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 04:10 PM
That's not true because the recharge time was tripled. It's actually less combats per day than before, but now it's possible to use all combats per day. Before a lot were lost to sleep.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 11:00 PM
I admit, when I first saw the new legendary girl I was excited. I love getting new girls and especially ones that break the &quot;meta&quot; when they're maxed out. Then I heard I would only have a few days to...

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 11:43 PM
Just burned through 750 kobans resetting to get this girl. Yeah not going to happen...

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 12:32 AM
Just burned through 750 kobans resetting to get this girl. Yeah not going to happen...

alright so im definitely not getting this girl , im 156 fights in and nothing while you're at more than 450ish fight and nothing yet ...

wish they could of made the announcement sooner , got like 4 days to gather kobans and only 3 to actually get the girl

vem
03-28-2018, 12:48 AM
Why are you spending kobans before trying to get it the normal way? Didn't the event *just* start?

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 01:03 AM
Why are you spending kobans before trying to get it the normal way? Didn't the event *just* start?

Because the event is only 3 days long and I've basically already confirmed how damn hard it is to get her.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 01:31 AM
As far as I remember the costs are capped at 20 for 5 stars and at 100 for 3 stars, so position 20 or 84 doesn't make a difference

dunno, Lenaelle is on my slot 82 and she still got increased costs

Samane is on slot 20 and she's 53.3k to go from star 4 to star 5

If i get this new girl i might not even bother leveling affection

SamRei
03-28-2018, 02:19 AM
dunno, Lenaelle is on my slot 82 and she still got increased costs

Samane is on slot 20 and she's 53.3k to go from star 4 to star 5

If i get this new girl i might not even bother leveling affection

Yeah, just read my post please? I found the patch notes for that too:

The affection’s requirement and the cost (in both Kobans and ingame money) for the grades of the Girls will have now a max cap.

Beyond the 100th girl, the affection’s requirement and the price for the grades 1, 2 and 3 won’t rise anymore
Beyond the 20th girl, the affection’s requirement and the price for the grades 4 and 5 won’t rise anymore

Lanelle is 3 star and as I said the cost for 3 stars are capped after reaching girl Nr. 100, which girl no. 84 is clearly not. The level 20 thing is for stars 4 and 5.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:36 AM
Is it possible this girl is just an April fools ruse? I dropped 300 kobans and or so and no luck. Dates seem suspect to me.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 06:25 AM
I got her after Dumping about 800 kobans into fighting her. So she ist available. Bitte aus far as i could say, she war Berry rare for me atleast.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 06:41 AM
if u r considering taking a break, at least do it after the &quot;legendary days&quot; are over, you may get her yet! <br />
and same here, if i don't get her, i might walk away too

Mayclore
03-28-2018, 07:57 AM
I've been lurking, and, having seen the other posts in this topic, was feeling a little leery. <br />
<br />
And then, well... i.imgur.com/8bIYHCS.png <br />
<br />
66 Kobans spent for recharges.

Unregisteredd
03-28-2018, 09:29 AM
I started the game less than a week ago because of Legendary Days (I like GH more) and I'm level 13 and I got her only after some 20 tries (I thought I wouldn't since I don't even have max combativity yet (it's only 12) and I'm barely into the game with only 2 girls other than the 4 which game provides)
So don't give up.
I might be incredibly lucky but there are still a few days left and you just might win her!

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 10:01 AM
anyone on the nutaku server able to get the new girl to drop yet?
currently 500+ fights in, and nothing

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 11:06 AM
anyone on the nutaku server able to get the new girl to drop yet?
currently 500+ fights in, and nothing

It would be interesting to know if the two above that actually got the girl at relatively low levels, were on the Nutaku server or not. I'm on the Nutaku server and am around 160 fights myself, and nothing yet. I'm not very optimistic at getting her either.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 11:43 AM
Got her after spending about 120 kobans (on Nutaku version). Not exactly sure after how much because it didn't show me any popup when I got her, so I overshot until I noticed she was gone from the rewards…

Just getting to fight the troll for her in the first place was quite a feat, though. The game has been completely broken for me ever since they gave out the free monthly card. It's not just about getting 503 errors every now and then…

Half of the buttons in the UI simply don't work anymore! It's like they don't have any links or event handlers specified on them. The following things I am unable to click:
Main menu:
- "Follow us"
- Buying energy or fighting points from main menu.
- Latest news
- "Thank you"
- Monthly card (it actually has been saying "Last day of the monthly card" since the first day I got it, and behind that is another text that says "Expires in 0 days")

Harem:
- Spending money to upgrade a girl does not work.
- The upgrade screen only shows the image, but no actual text for the scenes.

World overview:
- The big arrows to change between the left and right part of the world does not work.

The last point means that I was almost prevented from participating in the event in the first place.
Thankfully the game loads all locations when you go into that world screen and the arrows just change which part is visible. So I was able to modify the CSS style of the location buttons from world 1 to move the world into my visible screen, so I could click on it to enter it.

If this free monthly card promotion was meant to encourage me to spend money on the game, it actually achieved the opposite, since the game became pretty much unplayable since they activated it.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 04:43 PM
well after 180 i finally got her

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 04:49 PM
Why are people blowing their wad on the first day to get her. You have 4 days.

vem
03-28-2018, 05:30 PM
First day, no kobans spent.

But.. if she's hardcore, then what's the point?

EdoItachiUchiha
03-28-2018, 05:44 PM
120 battles and nothing so far...... not giving up hope yet!

EdoItachiUchiha
03-28-2018, 08:46 PM
Got her @ 138 battles!

Bigshow71
03-29-2018, 01:17 AM
Well, it looks like Kinkoid's plan is paying off, big time. Players are &quot;whaling up&quot; to get this new girl. Whether I get her, or not, I won't spend a single koban on recharges. I'm sad to see that...

Underdog
03-29-2018, 03:35 AM
I just think ppl are getting nervous about this and they scared of not getting her...

I would NEVER pay any dime on this Game and i feel realy sry for everyone thinking they must spend 40$ to get her. Why i say this? Because i got her today by just playing normal like always. (No Koban spend)

It's not that i say it's the same for everyone, but no one can say you must fight 500x at minimum to get her or must spend all your Kobans on the first day.
Maybe i was just lucky, maybe other ppl before me was even more lucky, but i would not spend money just because i can not get this girl. The funny thing is: she's Hardcore, so shes not usefull for me(know how). So maybe some ppl here just want to be stronger fast and make this Game p2w on it's own, by forcing the Drop to be happen.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 07:20 AM
Does your lvl influence the drops? bc i got her fairly easy with under 60 fights and i'm lvl194 and already have every boss girl with the exception of 1 from Finalmecia.

BTW, i have never bought Kobans either, people complain but this game is fairly playable without paying. The only thing that is hard to grind is affection, which is fair in my opinion.

Anono
03-29-2018, 10:41 AM
That's just luck - some people will get it on the first try, some people will try five hundred times and not get it. We don't know what the drop rate is for her, but considering that the devs have been hyping her as a super-rare no-revivals absolute must-have, and considering that people sometimes don't get the girls from events that last three times as long as this one does, I'm not surprised people are going right to the kobans.

Personally, I got her on battle #8, but that's just extreme good luck. We still have no idea what the droprate is, and the devs have certainly been hyping it...though so far, it seems like they've heavily overpromised. Her stats are only slightly better than other girls at the same affection level, and her first couple of scenes and sprites aren't anything out of the ordinary. She's just like every other event girl, except her affection caps out at 5 stars instead of 3.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 10:57 AM
Her drop rate is probably around the same as other events honestly, way too many people got her in the first day to be that low.

The hard part is the very small amount of days to get her.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 11:10 AM
I've probably amassed around 5000 kobans within the year I've been playing the game. Never spent a dime on anything on Nutaku. So it's not really P2W if you can just spend your free currency on a few...

SamRei
03-30-2018, 05:21 AM
Did you spend any kobans? I'm here since aug. 16th and my Koban count is 8150, all free kobans

I have a pretty easy rule, don't spend money for browser games.

Bigshow71
03-30-2018, 11:01 PM
I've probably amassed around 5000 kobans within the year I've been playing the game. Never spent a dime on anything on Nutaku. So it's not really P2W if you can just spend your free currency on a few extra tries if you've saved up for stuff like this. I ignore the Epic Pachinko stuff for the most part because I know I will never get all of those with just free currency. So I settle for the freely obtainable things.

And I don't see why people would even spend money on this game in the first place, seeing how little you get for the amount you'd have to pay. 100 bucks would only give you 2.5 guaranteed girls from the Epic Pachinko. Seriously… which person on average wage would pay that?

Therein is the difference between you and most of the players of the game. You don't spend any Kobans on Epic Pachinko, which is certainly your choice and no one is faulting you for it, but the overwhelming amount of players pop a 10x spin as soon as they get the 900 kobans or shortly thereafter if an event is ready to start. So it's not likely they're going to be sitting on huge sums of Kobans. Speaking for myself, I don't really spend money on the game, either. I do the monthly card, more for convenience than anything, since going through and clicking to collect from 84 girls would be quite tedious but have never been tempted to spend the amount needed to buy kobans for a 10x EP.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:54 AM
This does not matter at all for the purposes of refreshing combativity with kobans. You are still getting twice the amount of fights for less kobans.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:16 PM
Four days for trying. Move then 1000 fights. Only 37 girls but zero drops for this new one. Amount of money spent could have made me level 0 to 40 on Final Fantasy XV. Epic has definitely lost me as a customer.

Trashtalker
03-31-2018, 08:21 PM
OK if some developpers spend some time here are my 2 cents:
First of all : When you have those kinds of drop rate, you know people will use kobans free or not,
so please, respect us. And don't reset the EP counter to 30:00 when you fill up with kobans.
It's like saying: you are paying fore more fights, you don't have the right to get the free ones because u spent the 20 points in 2 min and your counter will virtually go back to 30 min every 2 minutes. You pay? ok you get punished. LOGIC

Second point: I would like to ask another system for the drop rate, but you have already change it few times ago so I will just sh** up. ( and no need to be programmer to understand that you can put a maximum number of fights to get the girl, but if you lower the drop rate at the same time it's not gonna change anything but the request would have been don't worry we all know those kind of tricks ;) )
Considering that you have to click once on the boss, once to start the fight and once to end it faster, just put a maximum fight number where you cannot lose anymore ( even if I ve said the opposite just before, like really, after a certain amount pf tries the player just deserves it.). I mean as far I'm concerned I needed around 1200 or 1300 fights, generated several millions of dollars just by beating Dark Lord, what about some few xp points whatever your level and thanking the player for the 3k6 -3k9 clicks he had to do and give him the girl at something like 900-1K fights.
I mean just in order to get some players able to play again once they get the girl you see... (not like lots of players will leave after this event will due to the ragequit so take care of the other ones at least ? )

Indeed I don't know for you guys but I'm hardcore, and this girl was a must have in order to keep on to exist in tower and contests now Lenaelle 5 stars is out, meanwhile devs implement the next world and the next girl -which is supposed to be hardcore?- ( and so have the right to expect to get those kobans back, investments, all that, if you know what I mean...)
I don't regret my kobans, better have her than 2 or 3 random girls in epic pachinko due to her stats. So now to have right to survive in the game (because there is no pleasure to have no chance to win when you play I think ? Am I right guys ?) you have to pay in kobans ? Ok, Then I thank God that the next Legendary girl (if there is any) would be for the other classes. Like this I would have the time to save free kobans again...

TLDR: dear devs do something to improve the game experice about those kind of events... Even if I probably have been very unlucky with my 1200-1300 fights, it's not grinding anymore and just more discouraging than anything else. Good luck to the last tyharders who would read this before the end.

EdoItachiUchiha
03-31-2018, 09:25 PM
Sorry to here that so many went all in on this event can came out with nothing to show for it. I got the girl this time but last event I came away with nothing. My friend scored both of the spring revival girls last event with only one refill used, this event they dropped 400+ kobans and came up dry.

vem
04-01-2018, 05:41 AM
So what's the deal with her? The scenes aren't any special. Her main stat is slightly higher than Samane or Abrael, but secondaries are lower, and they claim that they will increase the importance of secondary stats soon. Besides, she's hardcore, which had no good girls previously, so it's all fair.

So what's with the huge hype, especially for those who don't plan to switch their primary stat?

XtXX
04-01-2018, 08:20 AM
After this scam event i'm out, have fun everyone