PDA

View Full Version : How many times you battled to get Levitya?

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:04 PM
She drops for me on my
twenty-third battle...

YOU CAN DO IT :D

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:07 PM
at 320 now, nothing yet

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 10:19 PM
don't know exactly but it was under 60

Lunarath
03-29-2018, 01:33 PM
About 200. I spent all the koban i had saved up too. If i don't get her i can see myself never login into the game again lol, that's how frustrated i am about this RNG by now

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 02:48 PM
About 200. I spent all the koban i had saved up too. If i don't get her i can see myself never login into the game again lol, that's how frustrated i am about this RNG by now

I'm up to about 200 as well, after recharging several times. I feel the same way you do about the whole situation now, especially after finding out they may have secretly increased the exp needed to level up the girls, according to another forum post.

sniddy
03-29-2018, 03:29 PM
about 80 ish I think

pumpprodigy
03-29-2018, 06:59 PM
Yall have it lucky. I am pushing 400 and nothing. Ill be using 20$ worth of currency to try and get her. I that fails, I will most likely just quit since the odds do not seem to favor me at all here, lol

pumpprodigy
03-29-2018, 09:20 PM
Yall have it lucky. I am pushing 400 and nothing. Ill be using 20$ worth of currency to try and get her. I that fails, I will most likely just quit since the odds do not seem to favor me at all here, lol

Up to 550 now...and now out of coins. Ill have one more refill once I do the daily quests today. :/

Nsfw241989
03-29-2018, 10:04 PM
8 lol? I didn't know she was that rare...

Drip
03-30-2018, 04:30 AM
I think it was around 70 or 80 battles, replenished combativity twice along the way.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:31 AM
No kobans used. 120 maybe?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:47 AM
Dunno how many exactly, but im 100% sure i've done all the posible battles without replenishing

I timed perfectly my energy to be just a couple minutes from 20 for the "day reset" on which they added the girl, then i've been battling without missing a single minute (i empty energy completely before going to sleep, and wake up when it's about 19 with some minutes left for 20)

Nothing yet

Malious
03-30-2018, 07:11 AM
It was around 80 times as well, but before the event i tried just in case (I hoped it worked) to fight the evil troll the days before the event started with the hope that those fights increased the chance to get the girls, you know, because the system add chance with the more fights you do to the same brute.
Dont know if it worked or i was lucky. :think:

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 07:32 AM
Because drop chance are per boss now, I was fighting Dark Lord from the time they teased her and got her in 40 attempts.

Frelas
03-30-2018, 08:06 AM
Spent 250 kobans on refillls and needed around 200 battles to get her.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:27 AM
It was around 80 times as well, but before the event i tried just in case (I hoped it worked) to fight the evil troll the days before the event started with the hope that those fights increased the chance to get the girls, you know, because the system add chance with the more fights you do to the same brute.
Dont know if it worked or i was lucky. :think:

The increased chance to get girls is supposed to affect only the original boss girls, not event girls. All event girls are supposed to have their own, fixed drop rate.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:30 AM
if i was ever considering spending money on this game this event has made sure that i wont. as of now i have refreshed 10 times and still nothing. so i at at about 250+ fights

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:14 AM
800ish kobans worth of refreshes and still nothing. spent everything i had saved up and still didnt get her. this is some straight up bullshit

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:18 PM
I have been trying since midnight the first day. I have refreshed my combativity several times. I have tried 860 times so far. I like playing the game but this event may break me. I have tried too many times to get the girls in the events and made no progress. It is very disappointing.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 04:26 PM
I have been trying since midnight the first day. I have refreshed my combativity several times. I have tried 860 times so far. I like playing the game but this event may break me. I have tried too many times to get the girls in the events and made no progress. It is very disappointing.

this is exactly how i feel. after wasting over 800 kobans i have lost all desire to play this game. to me it feels like this event is just a scam designed to drain kobans from the players

Kevin Voosh
03-30-2018, 04:53 PM
Took me 2700 coins worth of refills and like 40 before I started using coins so like 300ish ? Was starting to get very annoyed near the point she dropped but It's over now.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:37 PM
def sitting close to 200 now. people saying they got it sub 50 sadden me.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm at about 400 right now. Nothing.

DrunkMonkGar
03-30-2018, 06:36 PM
Roughly 104 with no kobans spent. I feel good about this. :D

kray
03-31-2018, 12:43 AM
Good news guys.

Used over 1200 slowly earned kobans on 650+ fights.
Stored 17 fights just before the event started.
Got 4 free fights from daily arena thing.
Used every fight naturally generated 47-8.

I'm sorry for not counting. Anyway, I didn't get her at somewhere over 800 fights so far, if not more. By the end there I was
just refilling the fights to see if I was legitimately this unlucky or something.

Positive side, this made the game seem repulsive to me, so now I have one less daily detrimental habit. Yay? Thanks for listening.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 02:16 AM
Over 600 fights and never got her. Used every koban I had, nothing. Happily deleted all bookmarks for this game.

wthvr
03-31-2018, 03:23 AM
It took me over 1300 tries to get her (3 days of regular troll battles and before I went to bed I had to spend exactly 60!!!! refills) - after a certain point I pretty much only continued to see how far I can push it until I get her - not sure what they wanted to achieve with the legendary days, but this should discourage anyone from actally spending money on the game - the kobans I used translated to nearly 80€

Bigshow71
03-31-2018, 05:54 AM
Good news guys.

Used over 1200 slowly earned kobans on 650+ fights.
Stored 17 fights just before the event started.
Got 4 free fights from daily arena thing.
Used every fight naturally generated 47-8.

I'm sorry for not counting. Anyway, I didn't get her at somewhere over 800 fights so far, if not more. By the end there I was
just refilling the fights to see if I was legitimately this unlucky or something.

Positive side, this made the game seem repulsive to me, so now I have one less daily detrimental habit. Yay? Thanks for listening.

I fully expect there to be more than a few active players quitting after this event, and I expect there will be even more who do so once those who got the new girl begin their domination of PvP/arena. A broken (by design) element introduced into a game, with a super limited availability time, a chance based drop system, using in-game currency that can be (and often is) purchased for real currency. I'd compare it to all the controversy over loot boxes, but at least we didn't pay $60+ for this game.

Jables
03-31-2018, 10:10 AM
Agreed. Been playing just over a year, this event and the rng frustration made me think, "what the heck am I doing?" The game has more to do now, sure, but acquiring money, getting drops, and dealing with xp is now completely unbalanced and frustrating. Not really fun anymore, it's become a chore.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:47 AM
Have been trying from the day 1 until now. No luck at all. Kinda feel like a scam for this event. Might quit this game as the developers have changed the entire game system. Feel like the developers are telling us "no cash, no girls for you!!!!"

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 11:14 AM
I've used all the normal battle points I had, and even saved up before the event and had 20 at the very start like some others did. I had enough in-game kobans to recharge 8 or 9 times (lost count...

PowerCast
03-31-2018, 02:00 PM
Got her around 400-450.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 04:11 PM
I only used the normal refills that happen over time, no extra kobans spent, took three days so something less than 100 tries I would estimate. I guess I was both lucky and not in a big hurry.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:52 PM
I got her at around 600 wins.
had to spend around 800 kobans...
damn this one was hard

Benjidob
03-31-2018, 06:54 PM
I spent over 1000 kobans and nothing happened! What slab! This game is a bunch of bullshit !!!

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 07:00 PM
I read in an update post that Haremette drop rate is tied to boss level, and since Dark Lord has one of the lowest max levels he's also the one with the lowest drop rate.

Last event i had to clock something like 1k on him to get the girl, so when Levitya got put in i already had a feeling it'd be an exercise in futility. Wouldn't you know... still nothing.

Spending gold on refills would be just throwing money into a dark pit really, virtually no cash payoff either.

nicktwine
03-31-2018, 07:38 PM
Yeah.... I had over 800 kobans saved up for the next time I can do epic pachinco, did the same trick so I would start this even with 20 points right off the bat, I never let the recharge reach 20,...

Trashtalker
03-31-2018, 07:40 PM
playing on nutaku server :
starting the even between 4k2 and 4k3 free kobans
had 15 EP in order to prepare that girl
almost never wasted free EP
you can have one EP every 30 min, 24 hours perday so 48 EP per day so 4*48= 192 fights during
won 2 EP in missions almost every day
get 25 free kobans every day from daily missions (so 100 kobans more)

I'm actually at 2335 kobans so I have spent something like 2k free kobans to get her just now and that's why I am writting.
a full EP bar cost 36 kobans (free kobans or not)
here comes the maths time : 2000/36 55,55555555
55*20: 1100 fight + 15 of prepare + gonna say 150 of the 192 free ones (in order to be large no body can have the 192 atm)+ the free ones
so I'm probably around 1300 fights
#NeverGiveUp

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 08:15 PM
This event is terrible. I don't mind the idea of the legendary girl but the goddamn time restriction is unbelievable.

I went into this with a full bar and have not allowed my energy to max out since it started. I've reloaded it with Kobans at least six times because we JUST came off another event that encourages Koban spending for the girls. I had maxed out Dark Lord's level BEFORE starting this event. Dark Lord has no one to drop other than the legendary girl. I have had to deal with his shit cash drops while I have other girls to upgrade. There has been nothing in the way of free Kobans through missions like the events have. And I am going to end this with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Three fucking days of this shit. This is the kind of thing that makes people consider leaving. Shit rewards from a low level boss and not even a goddamn affection item pool added to make this slightly better.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 08:23 PM
Long time played and spender. Four days of total disappointment. I am known for how patient I can be but after hundreds of attempts with ZERO success my patients has long been spent. If the devs game als were to reduce the number of active players they have then I can say it was a huge success as many players will not likely return to be subjected to this form of torture ever again. I will take my monthly mobile game spending to something else.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 08:38 PM
I'm in the same place. Three days of fighting Dark Lord with nothing to show for it. Haven't let my energy bar max out since event started, spent all my kobans on recharging. Quite annoyed. Given it's a legendary girl, something like completing a series of daily missions like the normal event girls makes more sense. Or increasing the chance of drop for each time failed. As it stands, something that should have been exciting, the introduction of a new legendary girl, has just left me feeling annoyed.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 08:47 PM
Guys, you may now "congratulate" me as I m officially run out of energy to fight the dark Lord and Not getting levitya.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 08:54 PM
Just found this in the other forum. Where are people getting all these features of the game that have never been posted in any patch notes? Was this yet another Discord only discussion?

"The devs added a punishing rule for the drop rate(to make the game more interesting). Every girl you get after the 50th(or was it?) will reduce the chance of another one dropping(this excludes event girls). Presumably this should balance out as the drop rate of a boss increases with each fight that it doesn't drop a girl. In short the game became more grindy. So in summary you will win 1 girl per month(or at least that's what i've experienced since the change was implemented). This though excludes the event girls minus Levitya. So keep grinding until it drops what you want, but be prepared to wait up to a month for a new boss girl."

http :// forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4247-new-girls/

So still think the drop rates weren't lowered and it's all RNG? I'd bet that Levitya really isn't a regular event girl, so she uses the drop rate rules for regular girls. So that is probably why newer players seemed to have a better chance at getting her during the 4 Legendary Days, and why it took long time players, 650, 800, 1000, and even 1300 tries. But you see lower players getting her in 100~150 tries.

If the Devs really did add a drop rate rule just to punish those who actually do play their game long enough to collect more than 50 girls, then I am glad I am quitting after this fiasco. I didn't know that and never thought something like that would happen. Damn, Devs, way to alienate your most loyal player base. I've been playing for over a year now, with a level of 205, with 103 girls, but after this supposed legendary days sham, I will never play this game again, especially if the above is true. No wonder I've gotten no drops in the last 4 events, including the legendary girl which really isn't part of an event.

nicktwine
03-31-2018, 09:01 PM
Yup.. All kobans are now spent, and no girl to show for... <br />
<br />
...And I still have 3 monthly cards purchased. 84 days to go. <br />
<br />
This event put a seriously dampening on my desire to play this game.

Dragonlich
03-31-2018, 09:02 PM
Just found this in the other forum. Where are people getting all these features of the game that have never been posted in any patch notes? Was this yet another Discord only discussion?

"The devs added a punishing rule for the drop rate(to make the game more interesting). Every girl you get after the 50th(or was it?) will reduce the chance of another one dropping(this excludes event girls). Presumably this should balance out as the drop rate of a boss increases with each fight that it doesn't drop a girl. In short the game became more grindy. So in summary you will win 1 girl per month(or at least that's what i've experienced since the change was implemented). This though excludes the event girls minus Levitya. So keep grinding until it drops what you want, but be prepared to wait up to a month for a new boss girl."

http :// forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4247-new-girls/

So still think the drop rates weren't lowered and it's all RNG? I'd bet that Levitya really isn't a regular event girl, so she uses the drop rate rules for regular girls. So that is probably why newer players seemed to have a better chance at getting her during the 4 Legendary Days, and why it took long time players, 650, 800, 1000, and even 1300 tries. But you see lower players getting her in 100~150 tries.

If the Devs really did add a drop rate rule just to punish those who actually do play their game long enough to collect more than 50 girls, then I am glad I am quitting after this fiasco. I didn't know that and never thought something like that would happen. Damn, Devs, way to alienate your most loyal player base. I've been playing for over a year now, with a level of 205, with 103 girls, but after this supposed legendary days sham, I will never play this game again, especially if the above is true. No wonder I've gotten no drops in the last 4 events, including the legendary girl which really isn't part of an event.

What-what-whaaaaaaaaaat?
So the devs punihing big collections in a game about collections?

Guys, you may now "congratulate" me as I m officially run out of energy to fight the dark Lord and Not getting levitya.

4 days, lot of cobans, bonus from fights and - nothing.
Chanses is too low or something wrong.

DarkMasterX
03-31-2018, 09:03 PM
Welp.... 700 fucking kobans and I didn't get her. Four fucking days, 700 kobans, and every time I naturally got fighting stamina was spent trying to get the Legendary girl. And I have nothing to show for it. Fucking Hell, Harem Heroes...

Bigshow71
03-31-2018, 09:18 PM
The event is officially over and, as expected, I did not get the event girl. Anyone who isn't hardcore and has Levitya is now at a disadvantage over those who are/did, especially those of us with know-how specialization. So it is with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to this game and this forum. They can keep the last 9 days of my monthly card, I'll find something else to spend my money on.

Dragonlich
03-31-2018, 09:25 PM
The event is officially over and, as expected, I did not get the event girl. Anyone who isn't hardcore and has Levitya is now at a disadvantage over those who are/did, especially those of us with know-how specialization. So it is with a heavy heart that I bid farewell to this game and this forum. They can keep the last 9 days of my monthly card, I'll find something else to spend my money on.

Already raped by team with that sado-maso legendary girl.
Good addition in the game for the know-hows like me :)

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:09 PM
Cleared all my kobans, 945 spent. Level 203, 81 girls, global rank usually around 450ish. Been getting every girl in every event for nearly a year now. Daily player, spender. This event was disappointing, frustrating, and made me realize how impossible this game has become to get every girl and level them EVEN WITH spending money on kobans. It's too much. and spending almost 1000 kobans and using every single CP over the days of this event, and not scoring the legendary is just dumb. Later, HH. It was fun in the past, it's not anymore. Money & time better spent elsewhere now.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 10:20 PM
Adding salt to the wound, now the Easter event is about to begin and I spent all of my kobans on trying to get Levitya (unsuccessfully), so there is nothing left for the Epic Pachinko...

...Like hell that I will be spending Kobans for this event.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Yeah, did not get Levitya. Spent all my energy and some kobans. RNG does not exactly make for good gameplay when that is the only variable. Just make it so using all the energy collected during the event period gets your chance to get the girl close to 1. Spending kobans adds to that. Keeping players in the dark about their chances is truly crappy design.

I guess this means no Levitya for me ever. I missed the boss girls from the previous event, too. No matter I spent all my energy there.

Justaguy
04-01-2018, 12:57 AM
All my energy every day of event, including sitting there waiting for another tick. And the girl that apparently is better then all the others doesn't drop. With no 2nd chance at her, I guess I'm now behind on battling vs anyone she did drop for ... .. Forever, with no recourse.

UnRegistered
04-01-2018, 02:50 AM
I didn't get Levitya either.

I did exactly the same as most of you did; started off with 20 combativity, never let the bar fill up to 20 until the event ended, and in the last few hours I used a couple of hundred Kobans too. I would have kept spending them too, but since I had read all the comments on this forum, I decided it would be a waste and just stopped.

I don't think the mechanic for increased drop chance if you don't get a girl and don't lose fights is working at all, because I had Dark Lord maxed out at level 30, and never lost a single fight with him in the process (or any other bosses, if the win count for all bosses is still there). You need to look into this, devs.

Very dissappointed.

SamRei
04-01-2018, 04:15 AM
If I wanted to gamble I'd play poker online or something like that. I didn't spend any kobans and I really don't care if someone with that rare girl gets better stats in that rigged PVP part of the game.

Never pay for browsergames

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 03:55 AM
All my energy every day of event, including sitting there waiting for another tick. And the girl that apparently is better then all the others doesn't drop. With no 2nd chance at her, I guess I'm now behind on battling vs anyone she did drop for ... .. Forever, with no recourse.

She will come back someday, that's for sure.

I don't think the mechanic for increased drop chance if you don't get a girl and don't lose fights is working at all, because I had Dark Lord maxed out at level 30, and never lost a single fight with him in the process (or any other bosses, if the win count for all bosses is still there). You need to look into this, devs

The increased drop chance thingy is only for the "normal" boss girls so far. It has never been for event girls.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 07:56 AM
It's going to cost nearly 30 million to get her to 5*! That's basically a solid month of grinding Finalmecia with no interruptions.

Needing2poke
04-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Shoot I spent money on trying to get it to no avail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 12:44 AM
I know that I'm not registered, but I want to say something about this new way to get the girls:
It sucks.

I feel like I'm back at the very first event where i was almost all the time to get nothing.
This is not an MMO where you face other players, and if several of them are better than you, you can't get the prize. This is either an event where those who play more time get more/better prizes. This is like a slot, where an AI decides if you are lucky or not, and that's not fair.
I can deal with the -stupid- idea of normal things in market for everyone (completely useless long time ago for me), I can deal with the fact that the game is not really a game but a kinetic novel (but the fan service is generally fine), but there is no way I will keep on with a completely unfair system to get the girls.

Hundreds of fights, spending kobans of course, to get her. bBt first and last time I will spend kobans for an event girl, I'm not going to get the ones from the actual event, and probably the next event I won't too, so I'm almost out.
Thanks for everything, at least I will be less time online.

Unregistered
04-07-2024, 03:47 PM
hi guys, you can I increase the money that each girl in my harem make? Affection level seems not be enough: I've got many girls at Max affection level, but some make 50'000$/h and some other 2'000$/h. What should I do?