PDA

View Full Version : Updated Kamihime Project Rerolling Guide for New and Intermediate Players

Pages : [1] 2

sanahtlig
03-29-2018, 12:23 PM
This thread was created to replace the old Rerolling Guide, the advice of which is now outdated, and to host ongoing discussion of which rerolls are the best and troubleshoot any technical issues. If you're a new player, you're in the right place! Follow the guide, collect your best rerolls, and feel free to post them here for veterans to scrutinize. Depending on how ambitious your goal is, rerolling can take as little as 1hr, or as much as several days to get that absolutely perfect roll.

Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Rerolling Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo)

Topics covered include:

What is rerolling?
Why reroll?
Who should reroll?
How long will rerolling take me?
Rerolling strategy to build a good starter team
How to reroll

This guide is updated frequently, and is based on community consensus as well as my own personal recommendations. New and intermediate players are also encouraged to look at other sections of the guide to learn about game mechanics, how to use resources effectively, and general build strategies.

Good luck, and welcome to the community!

seldon66
03-29-2018, 01:16 PM
One suggestion, just based on what happened to me when I read it the first time, would be to highlight than many of the 100% eidelons aren't out yet.

sanahtlig
03-29-2018, 01:23 PM
One suggestion, just based on what happened to me when I read it the first time, would be to highlight than many of the 100% eidelons aren't out yet.
I've added an estimated release schedule to the explanation.

Medb
03-29-2018, 01:30 PM
Thanks for this guide. I create hundreds of accounts but until now i found only garbage. :cry: NEVER 2 SSR kamihime, NEVER. 2 SSR Eidolon when I'm "Lucky". 0 Sol, 0 Gaia (Rate up my ass :sweat: ), I want to play, damn. :eyeroll:

artista
03-29-2018, 01:37 PM
Thanks for this guide. I create hundreds of accounts but until now i found only garbage. :cry: NEVER 2 SSR kamihime, NEVER. 2 SSR Eidolon when I'm "Lucky". 0 Sol, 0 Gaia (Rate up my ass :sweat: ), I want to play, damn. :eyeroll:

I think i can give you acc with sol and 2 fire hime (ares and mars) if you are interested.

Medb
03-29-2018, 01:41 PM
I think i can give you acc with sol and 2 fire hime (ares and mars) if you are interested.

It'd save me a hell of a lot of time if you did, thank you very much! :grin:

artista
03-29-2018, 01:53 PM
It'd save me a hell of a lot of time if you did, thank you very much! :grin:

I sent you a message.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 05:27 AM
I got Marduk and Hades on my 20 jewel rolls ... you think i should reroll?

Slashley
03-30-2018, 06:10 AM
That's not really worth stopping for, no... you'll generally want to aim for one these, probably in order:
1. 100% Eidolon
2. 1 core SSR Hime of an element you think you'll enjoy playing
3. 2 SSR Hime of an element

Well, I guess Hades fulfills condition #2.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:36 AM
I have 2 accounts that i am considering keeping

Currently i am playing a 3 day old account that has used the third 3000 jewel pull from quest and the guaranteed sr above ticket
This account has a
Sol
Saraswati

during my time rerolling i've gotten another fresh account that contains
kirin
aphrodite

this are the 2 accounts in question. any advice is greatly appreciated! thanks in advance

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:39 AM
as stated above if i should play either of those or continue rerolling for another account? i spend like 4 hours on the first day rerolling and thats the 2 best account i got.

sanahtlig
03-30-2018, 06:40 AM
I'd take the Kirin account and get Raiko with the Miracle ticket.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 06:56 AM
That's not really worth stopping for, no... you'll generally want to aim for one these, probably in order:
1. 100% Eidolon
2. 1 core SSR Hime of an element you think you'll enjoy playing
3. 2 SSR Hime of an element

Well, I guess Hades fulfills condition #2.

I do not know which element that i enjoy so far, since i'm new to the game.

So now the next question (which is a dumb one)

I saw on youtube about someone closing their account and recreating it with the same info, is that were you refering to do with the use of a VPN each 10~ account then change country?

I just don't want to mess anything.

Yolodesu
03-30-2018, 07:03 AM
Hey. I see there are still new ppl who are rerolling.

I have few accounts with decent KH combo on it that have been left unused for a while. I think it's time to get rid of it.
Don't expect much though, there is no mlb weapons nor eidolons, no spared jewels, story quests are already half done, souls already unlocked might not suit your tastes ect...

Also be aware that for the long run, a 100% eidolon will be better (fire and thunder are already out, wind will be released in a couple of days)

1) Sol + Raphael + dark Satan + Acala + Shivah, and few good SR including Diana and Belobog.]
2) Amateratsu + Acala + Thyr + Thor + Aphrodite + light Satan + Metatron, and few good SR including Hephaestus and Agni for fire
3) Amateratsu + Ares + Shivah + Poseidon ( + Triton, Raguel and other SR)

Just pm me the one you want, first come, first served.

Edit : gone

Slashley
03-30-2018, 07:06 AM
I do not know which element that i enjoy so far, since i'm new to the game.

So now the next question (which is a dumb one)

I saw on youtube about someone closing their account and recreating it with the same info, is that were you refering to do with the use of a VPN each 10~ account then change country?

I just don't want to mess anything.Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Rerolling Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo), linked in the first post, will hopefully answer your questions.
I don't know about VPNs myself, as sadly, I didn't reroll back in the day...

And by the way, in just a few days a third 100% Eidolon will be releasing, so the burden of rerolling into one of those will be significantly easier then.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 07:22 AM
linked in the first post, will hopefully answer your questions.
I don't know about VPNs myself, as sadly, I didn't reroll back in the day...

And by the way, in just a few days a third 100% Eidolon will be releasing, so the burden of rerolling into one of those will be significantly easier then.

"Just in a few days" May i get the date in question?

From what i've read on teh guide. There will be 6 eidolon 100% that will be released over 6 months.

But are those will be from events? or the 100% will find a way in the jewel gacha pulls?

Slashley
03-30-2018, 07:40 AM
100% Eidolons are from premium gacha only (Jewels/real life money).

Frasenberg, the Wind 100% Eidolon, should be coming out on April 1st. So in about... 60 hours?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 08:00 AM
I did some rerolles and that's what I got so far:
Account 1: Kirin
I don't like thunder. Therefore I won't play this account, probably.
Account 2: Cthullu and Ryu-Oh
Account 3: Gaia and Titania
Account 4: Satan and Osiris
Account 5: Amaterasu and Amon (Unleashed)

I actually would like to make a dark/light account because they don't have an elemental disandvantages.
But I read that dark amaterasu is really important in a dark team. However she is limited... and not listed in the miracle ticket.
What has a higher priority dark amaterasu or 100% dark eidolon?

I will reroll some hours more maybe I will get something like Sol & another light SSR.

sanahtlig
03-30-2018, 08:08 AM
You won't be able to reroll either right now so it's sort of a moot point, but the +100% eidolon would be more important. You can build around not having a particular kamihime, but there's no substitute for a +100% eidolon. Also, you could spend a whole lot of money to get Dark Amaterasu when she reappears in a special, but the same amount of money would not get you a +100% eidolon.

Satan and Osiris are fine. You can pick up Hades and make a nice Dark team with this. Or keep rolling for Belial. Or Hraesvelgr later.

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 08:17 AM
I did some rerolles and that's what I got so far:
Account 1: Kirin
I don't like thunder. Therefore I won't play this account, probably.
Account 2: Cthullu and Ryu-Oh
Account 3: Gaia and Titania
Account 4: Satan and Osiris
Account 5: Amaterasu and Amon (Unleashed)

I actually would like to make a dark/light account because they don't have an elemental disandvantages.
But I read that dark amaterasu is really important in a dark team. However she is limited... and not listed in the miracle ticket.

I will reroll some hours more maybe I will get something like Sol & another light SSR.

maining dark or light is great, but if you do decide to make the satan + osiris combo your main account, your other problem would be that there's not gonna be a free dark event eidolon until september (Trivia) for your dark team (unless you get or reroll another dark combo w/ an SSR gacha dark eido, then you won't have any problems I guess)

If you decide to go light, you won't have to wait long for an event light eido since baron event is coming close

sanahtlig
03-30-2018, 08:20 AM
maining dark or light is great, but if you do decide to make the satan + osiris combo your main account, your other problem would be that there's not gonna be a free dark event eidolon until september (Trivia) for your dark team (unless you get or reroll another dark combo w/ an SSR gacha dark eido, then you won't have any problems I guess)

If you decide to go light, you won't have to wait long for an event light eido since baron event is coming close
I wouldn't weight advice too heavily on event eidolon availability. Vine is perfectly fine for the short-term.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 08:30 AM
So to see all 6 eidolons to be in the jewel gacha would take a good 3 months~ or so from now(Judgign that each eidolon 100% are added after one month)

Correct me if i'm wrong. But it will take such a long time before reaching that day.... i guess i will just make 10 accounts and level all of thems (to have more jewel when the last 100% eidolon will be released...)

Sora
03-30-2018, 08:30 AM
I wouldn't weight advice too heavily on event eidolon availability. Vine is perfectly fine for the short-term.

Can I actually get Vine in the 33 Story quest? She would be nice until I can replace her with Trivia. My only Dark Eidolon are Medusa and Bugbear. Should I actually use her as a main for my dark team?

BlazeAlter
03-30-2018, 08:59 AM

Well that's true I guess.
But in the end its up to him anyways, just sharing my thoughts on it, since both dark and light are equally enjoyable to main if you have enough time and patience for it

Slashley
03-30-2018, 09:05 AM
So to see all 6 eidolons to be in the jewel gacha would take a good 3 months~ or so from now(Judgign that each eidolon 100% are added after one month)...Our current guesses are:
Wind: In a couple of days
Water: 22nd of April
Light: Mid-July
Dark: Mid-September

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.
Can I actually get Vine in the 33 Story quest? She would be nice until I can replace her with Trivia.--There is a persistent rumor about that, but I've never seen it happen. Or heard it happen to anyone. So I don't think you can.

You have several days before the next event - just farm Nike's Rampage and buy Vine from the store. The breakpoint for Vine being better than Medusa is pretty damn low, you should be hitting it if you've invested into your Dark grid at all.

Sora
03-30-2018, 09:20 AM
You have several days before the next event - just farm Nike's Rampage and buy Vine from the store. The breakpoint for Vine being better than Medusa is pretty damn low, you should be hitting it if you've invested into your Dark grid at all.

Well, I started to play KH-project 2-3 weeks ago and that's my grid at the moment:

Yeah, yeah pretty weak at the moment. I know.
If I have understood you correctly, that basically means Vine wouldn't give me a good dmg boost.
Well, I can buy Vine 3 times at the moment.
Medusa gives my Dark Characters 30% Attack boost.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 09:21 AM
So, do you literally have to create a new email each time i want to create a new account? Oh boy, the joy ... >.>

Slashley
03-30-2018, 09:31 AM
If I have understood you correctly, that basically means Vine wouldn't give me a good dmg boost.--I think a 3-star Vine would give you +-0ish now (off element, slightly less damage against Light) than a LMB Medusa. You can currently buy 2-star.
... but if you're that new, then your Medusa isn't LMB, right? So it should be an upgrade. Not a massive one, and possibly not even one you'll notice, but an upgrade.

And that's not a bad grid for somebody starting up. It'll take time to build it. Keep at it~
So, do you literally have to create a new email each time i want to create a new account? Oh boy, the joy ... >.>I think you can just fake the emails? Put whatever you want in them. I think you can change them later, if the reroll turns out to be anything decent.

Kureru
03-30-2018, 09:32 AM
So, do you literally have to create a new email each time i want to create a new account? Oh boy, the joy ... >.>

Just type any random email and change it later if you decide to keep the account.

sanahtlig
03-30-2018, 09:40 AM
Can I actually get Vine in the 33 Story quest? She would be nice until I can replace her with Trivia. My only Dark Eidolon are Medusa and Bugbear. Should I actually use her as a main for my dark team?
I don't know what's going on with the story quest shop. All I know is that I have a MLB Vine, and I bought all 5 copies from the shop in the span of 4 weeks or so. +35% elemental attack is not bad. +30% elemental attack gets into "Do I really want to use this?" territory. Whether you'd use her over Medusa depends on your assault skill and whether you have elemental advantage.

Sora
03-30-2018, 09:41 AM
I think a 3-star Vine would give you +-0ish now (off element, slightly less damage against Light) than a LMB Medusa. You can currently buy 2-star.
... but if you're that new, then your Medusa isn't LMB, right? So it should be an upgrade. Not a massive one, and possibly not even one you'll notice, but an upgrade.

And that's not a bad grid for somebody starting up. It'll take time to build it. Keep at it~

Medusa has 3 Stars and I didn't want to farm one more because Ultimate is too hard for me at the moment.
Farming a grid takes time... Sometimes I have luck and get 2-3 assault weapons in a day and the other day I didn't even get a SR fodder.

With the upcoming union event I hope I can max level some assault weapons.

Well is it worth to level Medusa from level 40 to 85? Or just save enhance material for the upcoming light Event SSR Eidolon?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:05 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that what you guys mean by fake emails ... i'm sorry ... i'm lacking brain cells >.<

So now, an even more stupid question. The 1100% eidolon are which rarity? SSR i presume?

Cobblemaniac
03-30-2018, 10:09 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that what you guys mean by fake emails ... i'm sorry ... i'm lacking brain cells >.<

So now, an even more stupid question. The 1100% eidolon are which rarity? SSR i presume?

It's 100%. And yup, they're SSR. There exists only 2 currently: Kirin (thunder) and Belial (fire). The wind one (Frasenberg) is probably coming next event in about 2 days, with Rudra (water) following 2 events later. If all things are as predicted.

blubbergott
03-30-2018, 10:11 AM
Well is it worth to level Medusa from level 40 to 85? Or just save enhance material for the upcoming light Event SSR Eidolon?

If you're actively joining demon experts during the union event, you should build up more Eidolon enhance mats than you can use. At least if it's like the initial thunder union event and not like the last water one. Also, maxing her will make you stronger and make farming easier, so ye, definitely level her. :)

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:14 AM
Yes, i meant 100%, i jsut double typed on 1 by accident, and since unregistred account can't edit ... i didn't wanted to make a message "100*" just for that.

Well, time to use Opera...

Sora
03-30-2018, 10:14 AM
If you're actively joining demon experts during the union event, you should build up more Eidolon enhance mats than you can use. At least if it's like the initial thunder union event and not like the last water one. Also, maxing her will make you stronger and make farming easier, so ye, definitely level her. :)

Gracias boss :) Then I will do it.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 10:25 AM
*See a SSR Eidolon*

>Huanglong

Sad. I'M sure that happened to everyone i'm sure of it

Kastro
03-30-2018, 10:56 AM
The subject is a bit off topic but the Eidolon 100% phantom has been released.

Cobblemaniac
03-30-2018, 11:04 AM

It's hype and all, but I do think this kind of content needs to be given it's own thread (or be limited to general discussion) so it doesn't flood several threads at once (Some other thread already has tihis information)... Well here's calling Laventale I guess.

That said, guess I can do more lewdin... I mean research on our resident devil loli in a year.

Sora
03-30-2018, 12:08 PM

What exactly is her effect?
If I understood it correctly, 100% attack up for the main element + 3 other KH from the same element? So basically an 100% eidolon for every element?

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 12:27 PM
the loli eidolon got released as it is available now? Damn, i hope i can get her ... i did so far 60 accounts and no 100% so far, but i had some decent rolls thought

Laventale
03-30-2018, 12:36 PM

Everything on its own thread, please.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Hi again,

So i took your advice and kept the kirin account with aphrodite and kept playing. Right now i'm currently decide which SSR should i spend my first miracle ticket on as i just pulled a hastur from the 3k jewel pulls.

My current team comp for
Lightning is :
Eidolon : Kirin
Soul : Modred
R : Tialoc
R : Verethragna
SR : Baal
SSR : Aphrodite

Wind :
Eidolon : -
Soul : Modred
SR : Cybele
SR : Cronus
SSR : Aphrodite
SSR : Hastur

i understand that aphrodite is not that ideal in both teams but thats all i currently have. If possible, could someone advice on which SSR kamihime i should get on my first miracle ticket?

Thanks again in advance.

Slashley
04-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Seeing as you have Kirin, I believe Raiko would be good. With the next Miracle ticket you can pick up Mammon.

Aphrodite in Wind is a bit problematic since the best case scenario for Wind is against Thunder, and you don't want Aphrodite to be there. For using Wind against any other element, Aphrodite would be fine-ish but... quite the damage loss. And especially for you with Kirin, you'll probably not want to focus on Wind too much. It IS a more versatile element than Thunder though, that's for sure.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Thanks again for the advice, i went ahead and got a raiko with my miracle ticket.

Btw whats mammon? i've been looking around and i couldnt find this kamihime specifically was the name changed?

also my current comp is

Kirin
Mordred
SR Baal
SSR Raiko
SSR Aphrodite
R Verethragna

i also do have perun and tlaloc, should i use any of this 2 to replace my existing team?

Slashley
04-03-2018, 08:47 AM
Mammon is a Thunder SSR Hime who will be available in the third Miracle ticket. Her estimated release is around mid-June. She's extremely powerful and basically defines Thunder as an element, at least until mid-November when Brahma gets her Awakening. Well, even after that, Mammon continues to be really damn good.

Perun can be really good against very powerful boss Overdrives - use her damage cut ability with Raiko and you'll reduce incoming damage by 55% for one turn. In content which doesn't hurt you? Anything will do.
Same goes for Aphrodite by the way. Since you have Kirin, running Aphrodite hurts your damage output by a lot. If the content hurts you and you need the heals, sure, use her. Otherwise, replace her with a Thunder R.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 10:24 AM
Hades+Ryuoh; SSR Cybele+Ares; Susanoo+Orisis; Satan+Yamaraja, any playable account ? Or i should continue

QXZ
04-14-2018, 10:31 AM
Hades+Ryuoh; SSR Cybele+Ares; Susanoo+Orisis; Satan+Yamaraja, any playable account ? Or i should continue

Your best account is Susanoo + Osiris: your next step is get Hades and SSR Amon OR Satan

The rest are all viable accounts.

Broken
04-15-2018, 12:32 AM
Hello,

First off thanks to Sanahtlig for the great guide on how to reroll. I went about 280 rerolls to get a 100% Eidolon and through the course of that had some pretty decent rolls. I'm new to the game and before I select an account to play I want to be sure its the right one. My rolls were as follows, please let me know what one you think I should use and what I should use a miracle ticket on. I don't know much about different playstyles, just looking to start with a strong team. Thanks

1.Hraesvelgr, EA

2.Cu Chulainn, Takemikazuchi, Echidna

3. Tyr, Thanatos, Ryu-oh, Behemoth

4. Metatron, Satan, Sleipnir, ouroboros

5. Hastur, Shamash, Amaterasu

6. Uriel, Acala

7. Sol, Thanatos

Slashley
04-15-2018, 01:39 AM
1.Hraesvelgr, EAAnd there you go.

Gaia is the backbone of defensive Wind builds, and Titania is the backbone of Burst oriented builds. Both can also be awakened, but sadly, you won't be getting either for a long, long time. Because you probably need to pick up Hastur from the Miracle Ticket. For the next one, SSR Cybele (far better than Hastur, but sadly, not in this Miracle Ticket). Both of these are used in every Wind build, after all.

Well, the good news is, when the fourth Miracle Ticket does roll along, you'll be in a spot where you probably know what type of Wind you want to build.

QXZ
04-15-2018, 06:29 AM
but sadly, not in this Miracle Ticket

i think miracle ticket has ended already.

@Broken: the next one is July/Aug.

Slashley
04-15-2018, 06:32 AM
i think miracle ticket has ended already.--This one has a long sale period.
[Sale Period (PDT)]
20:00 3/25 ~ 20:00 4/22

And since the ticket itself is valid for two weeks, it's not until after the first week of May that the second Miracle ticket won't be available. Though, you can only reroll into one for just one more week now.

And honestly? I don't understand why these aren't sold until the next one becomes available. Since they're capped to one per person, why not just keep them around...

QXZ
04-15-2018, 07:04 AM
And honestly? I don't understand why these aren't sold until the next one becomes available. Since they're capped to one per person, why not just keep them around...

to limit ppl's ability to wait till the next hime / eido released, then gacha them. not a huge limitation but its something. and i guess the exclusive nature prompts ppl to spend. i m sure games like these, they hire psychology experts to maximize profits.

Broken
04-15-2018, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. So Hastur this time and SSR cybele next time. If I was going to screw around with one of the other accounts on the side what would you reccomend for that? None of the rolls are really cohesive.

BlazeAlter
04-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. So Hastur this time and SSR cybele next time. If I was going to screw around with one of the other accounts on the side what would you reccomend for that? None of the rolls are really cohesive.

Maybe the Sol/Thanatos one?
You can never go wrong with Sol (even if its just a side account)

QXZ
04-15-2018, 09:54 AM

first of all.... i would not spend real money on the secondary account. if you DO want to spend more money (after miracle tickets), i suggest you wait for the next time there is a Wind SSR event - probably June 2nd, 2018.

and if u just want o screw around with a free account,u may want to familiarize urself with Water element, because ur might want to build a team for that to cover your weakness.

Kitty
04-15-2018, 04:14 PM
1. Susanoo, Raiko, Nike [Unleashed], Enma, Fenrir (5 SSR)
2. Thor, Michael, Raiko (2 thunder SSR, 1 light SSR)
3. Gaia, Sol (both incredibly good for almost any team)
4. Acala, Ares (2 fire SSR)

If anyone is interested in some good-ish rerolled accounts.
Feel free to ask :)

ahah... literally just found that, too..
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/435203753923313664/unknown.png?width=748&height=473

...and the draw after it, aurora, diana, artemis ...
anyone wanna main light?

QXZ
04-15-2018, 07:03 PM
@kitty: do you just reroll accounts for the fun of it?

Laventale
04-15-2018, 07:24 PM
1. Susanoo, Raiko, Nike [Unleashed], Enma, Fenrir (5 SSR)
2. Thor, Michael, Raiko (2 thunder SSR, 1 light SSR)
3. Gaia, Sol (both incredibly good for almost any team)
4. Acala, Ares (2 fire SSR)

If anyone is interested in some good-ish rerolled accounts.
Feel free to ask :)

ahah... literally just found that, too..
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/435203753923313664/unknown.png?width=748&height=473

...and the draw after it, aurora, diana, artemis ...
anyone wanna main light?

Dude why.

Seriously...

Kitty
04-15-2018, 08:09 PM
@kitty: do you just reroll accounts for the fun of it?

yeah, pretty much.
i have a few series of accounts i made last year, some in june/july, some in august, some in september or around halloween time.
i recently started logging into them again to try and find new characters for my bf to record their encounters and for another union member to collect their harem scenes. still looking for thanatos and hraesvelgr.
but, since these accounts are already pretty old, some of them had previous ssr, then the jewels that saved up since last year varies from around 8k-4k depending on how much time i wasn't online for... sometimes find new ssrs again :)

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 10:53 PM
Cant i have the sol account? I looking for her for so long, she doesnt like me T^T

QXZ
04-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Cant i have the sol account? I looking for her for so long, she doesnt like me T^T

dont take the Sol account. take Kitty's account with LTsukuyomi, Metatron and several other Light SR's. there is still time for u to Miracle pick Sol

Alac
04-21-2018, 12:25 PM
Im rerolling for Amaterasu but after 200 accounts still no luck... So if anyone has an account with her that they dont need that would be great ^^
Also willing to trade one of my 3 accounts with sol for one with amaterasu.

FreeToPay
04-21-2018, 02:39 PM
So where do I go from here? I'm going to main wind since I already have Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Oberon and Cybele. I just don't know which path I should take considering that I have a piece each from the recommended endurance and the berserk build. I was thinking I should just aim for SSR Cybele + Titania and using a healer like Andromeda.

Laventale
04-21-2018, 03:43 PM
So where do I go from here? I'm going to main wind since I already have Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Oberon and Cybele. I just don't know which path I should take considering that I have a piece each from the recommended endurance and the berserk build. I was thinking I should just aim for SSR Cybele + Titania and using a healer like Andromeda.

The good point about Wind is that it's quite versatile. With Cu Chu, Titania, Cybele and any other bursty wind hime, you can build a team that can rush pretty much through any Thunder content. Or you can wait for Seth and play the turtle game with Gaia, Hastur and Cybele.

ZenMaster
04-22-2018, 10:21 AM
I can't help but feel that rerolling is somewhat being overrated.

For example... what the guide fails to mention is that because of the rarity of some Eidolons your chances of ever getting the same one are extremely rare. Heck, the time which some people need for the rerolling process proves as much. Yet this also implies that you won't be level breaking your Eidolon any time soon.

And quite frankly I'll take a maxed out Eidolon over a capped level 40 anytime. Also because most Eidolons can provide several status effects which, when enhanced, only get better. This allows you to truly level up and expand your team.

Another reason why I feel this way is because if there's one thing I learned about the game it's that raw attack power will only get you so far. So all that time spent on trying to get the "best" team is - in my opinion obviously - much better spent on actually playing and learning more about the game. And leveling up your Hime's and Eidolons of course!

Finally the guide claims that if you have a rare Eidolon you'll get many friends in no time because of its rarity. I seriously doubt that and consider the statement overrated. Sure; people who know the game inside out and who actually recognize those Eidolons maybe tempted to pick those over others. But every other casual player will start by looking at the Eidolon's level. The higher the better right? So I don't think too many people would pick a level 40 rare Eidolon over a maxed out level 100. Heck; even level 50 would probably beat it.

And wasn't all this aimed at new players? Why assume that new players actually know all the rare Eidolons? ;)

Fact is that you'll get friends no matter what. It's the way the game works. Another fact is that if you're not very active with playing then you won't earn much extra cash anyway, no matter how rare your Eidolons are. Simply because your name wouldn't be listed.

Now... don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying that there's no value to rerolling at all, absolutely not.

But I do think some people are seriously overhyping the whole thing. Actually learning the game play, building up a good strategy for your element team and recognizing and addressing the teams weaknesses can get you much better results than just getting hold of a bunch of rare and limited Eidolons and blindly relying on their capabilities.

PervertFrVN
04-22-2018, 10:50 AM

For example... what the guide fails to mention is that because of the rarity of some Eidolons your chances of ever getting the same one are extremely rare. Heck, the time which some people need for the rerolling process proves as much. Yet this also implies that you won't be level breaking your Eidolon any time soon.

And quite frankly I'll take a maxed out Eidolon over a capped level 40 anytime. Also because most Eidolons can provide several status effects which, when enhanced, only get better. This allows you to truly level up and expand your team.

Another reason why I feel this way is because if there's one thing I learned about the game it's that raw attack power will only get you so far. So all that time spent on trying to get the "best" team is - in my opinion obviously - much better spent on actually playing and learning more about the game. And leveling up your Hime's and Eidolons of course!

Finally the guide claims that if you have a rare Eidolon you'll get many friends in no time because of its rarity. I seriously doubt that and consider the statement overrated. Sure; people who know the game inside out and who actually recognize those Eidolons maybe tempted to pick those over others. But every other casual player will start by looking at the Eidolon's level. The higher the better right? So I don't think too many people would pick a level 40 rare Eidolon over a maxed out level 100. Heck; even level 50 would probably beat it.

And wasn't all this aimed at new players? Why assume that new players actually know all the rare Eidolons? ;)

Fact is that you'll get friends no matter what. It's the way the game works. Another fact is that if you're not very active with playing then you won't earn much extra cash anyway, no matter how rare your Eidolons are. Simply because your name wouldn't be listed.

Now... don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying that there's no value to rerolling at all, absolutely not.

But I do think some people are seriously overhyping the whole thing. Actually learning the game play, building up a good strategy for your element team and recognizing and addressing the teams weaknesses can get you much better results than just getting hold of a bunch of rare and limited Eidolons and blindly relying on their capabilities.
You dont need a bunch, just 1 100% eidolons is enough because rare eidolons attract rare eidolons, with 2 100% eidolons your R team will hit like a motherfucker

Slashley
04-22-2018, 10:54 AM
--
And quite frankly I'll take a maxed out Eidolon over a capped level 40 anytime.You don't understand how the game works.

A 100% Eidolon at 0-stars is by far stronger than a LMB event Eidolon (45% currently, technically we're getting 50% with caveats later). Even LMB Gacha Eidolons (whales only) are 60%. As such, you are just mathematically flat out wrong, and this is even before considering the friend-list benefits and long term team planning benefits.
Also because most Eidolons can provide several status effects which, when enhanced, only get better.Literally only Dragoons as far as I know. So you're wrong here as well.
Another reason why I feel this way is because if there's one thing I learned about the game it's that raw attack power will only get you so far. So all that time spent on trying to get the "best" team is - in my opinion obviously - much better spent on actually playing and learning more about the game.The same way you've learnt it all wrong? Yeah, that'll sure help.

The "best" team will perform extremely well, even if played badly. The "best" team with a P2W Eidolon will just faceroll all content in the near future, though not in the far future.

Though, later on in Kamihime's life cycle we'll get actually complex Hime where this might be an argument since you can't just AAB and gain decent results.
Finally the guide claims that if you have a rare Eidolon you'll get many friends in no time because of its rarity. I seriously doubt that and consider the statement overrated. Sure; people who know the game inside out and who actually recognize those Eidolons maybe tempted to pick those over others. But every other casual player will start by looking at the Eidolon's level. The higher the better right? So I don't think too many people would pick a level 40 rare Eidolon over a maxed out level 100. Heck; even level 50 would probably beat it.Maybe new players might make that mistake, yes. But any new player on your Friend List is worthless, as such, this argument is also flat out wrong. That's just not how the game works.

New players can't get any Friend slots from veteran players since they have nothing to offer them. You can easily get people to your Friend List, yes. But these people will likely only one or two good Eidolons - if even that. This also strongly depends on when you start the game. If there have been strong Eidolon lately, then people at roughly your Rank will have those - but nothing else. Worst case scenario, there have only been garbage Eidolons lately and there are zero useful Eidolons for you anywhere.

Meanwhile, if you reroll into a P2W Eidolon you instantly get a free pass to just about every veteran's Friend List. And bam, you have access good Eidolons in EVERY element, not just the one your P2W Eidolon is. Would you look at that, I guess it helps that you're friends with people who actually know how to play the game.

So, maybe it would be time for you reroll? It's obvious that you haven't understood the advantages of it at all.

Mraktar
04-22-2018, 11:25 AM

Casual player will see lvl 85/100 eydolon with 30-40-45% element and lvl 40 with+100%... i highly doubt that he will not choose 100% one who will double damage (actualy not double, but we are looking from casual side, who don't know math). The only problem i see - that reroll into 100% may take years because chance is too low. So i don't recomend to reroll too much, but pick some good hime and start to play. If you will get 100% reroll - you're very lucky, just play with it, himes doesn't matter. If don't - ok, chance is almost zero anyway.

Unregistered
04-22-2018, 11:56 AM
I’d just like to chime in on the benefits of a 100% eidolon for your friends list. When I rerolled for the 100% wind eidolon I had a friend request from a rank 126 player a day later. Also a lot of us who rerolled for hraesvelger friended each other while leveling. It’s very easy for me to punch outside my weight class with a double 100% eidolon setup. Compared to my first account during the Icarus event where I mained fire and the best I could get was 30% elemental it’s night and day as far as the friends list is concerned.

PervertFrVN
04-22-2018, 12:13 PM
Casual player will see lvl 85/100 eydolon with 30-40-45% element and lvl 40 with+100%... i highly doubt that he will not choose 100% one who will double damage (actualy not double, but we are looking from casual side, who don't know math). The only problem i see - that reroll into 100% may take years because chance is too low. So i don't recomend to reroll too much, but pick some good hime and start to play. If you will get 100% reroll - you're very lucky, just play with it, himes doesn't matter. If don't - ok, chance is almost zero anyway.

Is it that hard ?, i just start the game 4 days ago with 100% eidolon and my friend list now have 10+ friend have 100% eidolon and non of them pass rank 50, maybe you are not reroll hard enough ?, it take me 2 days tho

Mraktar
04-22-2018, 12:30 PM
Is it that hard ?, i just start the game 4 days ago with 100% eidolon and my friend list now have 10+ friend have 100% eidolon and non of them pass rank 50, maybe you are not reroll hard enough ?, it take me 2 days tho
10+ friend with 100% eydolons is consequence of your 100% eydolon, because they're purposefuly looking only for friends with good eydolons (mostly 100% ones) and declining others offers. And theese 10 100% eydolons may be not only rerolled, but whaled too. Rank doesn't matter - only luck and amount of time/cash spent. Actualy years - it's definitely hyperbole, but i guess that chance of 100% eydolon in jewel gacha is not greater then 0.1% so 2 days is much,much higher then average.
And as we are already talking about searching friend, there is a little adverticement: Hrae player is searching for friends with Hrae.
ID 4800544
EDIT: Belial/Rudra are ok too

PervertFrVN
04-22-2018, 12:46 PM
10+ friend with 100% eydolons is consequence of your 100% eydolon, because they're purposefuly looking only for friends with good eydolons (mostly 100% ones) and declining others offers. And theese 10 100% eydolons may be not only rerolled, but whaled too. Rank doesn't matter - only luck and amount of time/cash spent. Actualy years - it's definitely hyperbole, but i guess that chance of 100% eydolon in jewel gacha is not greater then 0.1% so 2 days is much,much higher then average.
And as we are already talking about searching friend, there is a little adverticement: Hrae player is searching for friends with Hrae.
ID 4800544

Too bad i’m belial, but since i have SSR cybele so if you are interest my is 4181656

AutoCrimson
04-22-2018, 01:54 PM
ill trade my Kirin for ur Belial anytime

Sora
04-22-2018, 02:19 PM
I actually have two reroll account's with Kirin :p
However I don't like thunder.

Let's see who will get Rudra first xP

toomoe3021
04-23-2018, 10:54 PM
Hey guys. I've been looking for a dark starter account with satan and 1 more dark ssr or at least satan and 1 dark eidolon with it.

I can trade to you my water starter with
awaken Nike and Shiva plus with a bonus amaterasu at that. :)

Ive been rerolling like hell already but sadly satty still wont show up. So if you guys have any spare satty acct, can we please trade? :)

BlazeAlter
04-23-2018, 11:23 PM
Hey guys. I've been looking for a dark starter account with satan and 1 more dark ssr or at least satan and 1 dark eidolon with it.

I can trade to you my water starter with
awaken Nike and Shiva plus with a bonus amaterasu at that. :)

Ive been rerolling like hell already but sadly satty still wont show up. So if you guys have any spare satty acct, can we please trade? :)

I have a spare account with satan + susanoo in it if you want

(and no u dont have to give me anything in return lol, just pm me if u want it)

xdangermouse
05-13-2018, 09:32 AM
Anyone have a good wind starter to trade?

I have the following 100% Eidolon accounts for trade:
#1) Dark/Fire Starter? Hime: Thanatos, Nephthys, Jupiter, Acala. Eidolon: Belial, Hecatonchires, Fenrir, Thunderbird.
#2) Water Starter - Hime: Snow Raphael, Ea, Raphael. Eidolon: Rudra, Fenrir, Hecatonchires, ArchAngel.

I also have random reroll accounts with Tier 1 Hime:
1. Cthulu
2. SSR Amon
3. Ameratsu
4. SSR Cybele

PervertFrVN
05-13-2018, 11:07 AM

#1) Dark/Fire Starter? Hime: Thanatos, Nephthys, Jupiter, Acala. Eidolon: Belial, Hecatonchires, Fenrir, Thunderbird.
#2) Water Starter - Hime: Snow Raphael, Ea, Raphael. Eidolon: Rudra, Fenrir, Hecatonchires, ArchAngel.

1. Cthulu
2. SSR Amon
3. Ameratsu
4. SSR Cybele those 3 account is godlike

xdangermouse
05-13-2018, 11:24 AM
those 3 account is godlike

The last part are all individual accounts. I do realize the 2 accounts listed are pretty good, but i'd prefer a wind team. So an account with Gaia/Cybele or something like that is what I'm looking for.

artista
05-13-2018, 01:05 PM
The last part are all individual accounts. I do realize the 2 accounts listed are pretty good, but i'd prefer a wind team. So an account with Gaia/Cybele or something like that is what I'm looking for.

I have one with Gaia and Cu Chulainn. The account also has Raiko and Thor.

Laventale
05-13-2018, 01:16 PM

wew lad, that's incredible.

xdangermouse
05-13-2018, 02:00 PM

Hey I'm definitely up for a trade, I sent you a PM.

Zefhyr
05-13-2018, 08:36 PM

1. Cthulu
2. SSR Amon
3. Ameratsu
4. SSR Cybele

Would you take an account with Cuchulainn and Hastur for either of the 100% Eidolon starters? Also has Huanglong on it as well.

I'll also toss in the following accounts if you want them:
#1: Michael and Sarasvati
#2: Behemoth and Thunderbird
#3: Sleipnir and Aegis

I've rerolled over a thousand times over the past few weeks and I'm unable to get any of the 100% eidolons. Actually, I think I've probably rerolled over two thousand times at this point.

xdangermouse
05-13-2018, 08:49 PM
Would you take an account with Cuchulainn and Hastur for either of the 100% Eidolon starters? Also has Huanglong on it as well.

I'll also toss in the following accounts if you want them:
#1: Michael and Sarasvati
#2: Behemoth and Thunderbird
#3: Sleipnir and Aegis

I've rerolled over a thousand times over the past few weeks and I'm unable to get any of the 100% eidolons. Actually, I think I've probably rerolled over two thousand times at this point.

I traded my rudra account for a wind starter so I still have the belial account but would only trade for an upgraded dark starter. Like a combination of Hades, Satan or Amon. Sorry.

Zefhyr
05-13-2018, 09:15 PM
I traded my rudra account for a wind starter so I still have the belial account but would only trade for an upgraded dark starter. Like a combination of Hades, Satan or Amon. Sorry.

Would you trade for my main account with Satan and Sol? I play this account but it's still fairly new, about a week old. Currently has Mordred and both of the current advent eidolons (base Vritra and 1 star Sphinx).

If not, I would be willing to buy your account.

xdangermouse
05-13-2018, 09:27 PM
Would you trade for my main account with Satan and Sol? I play this account but it's still fairly new, about a week old. Currently has Mordred and both of the current advent eidolons (base Vritra and 1 star Sphinx).

If not, I would be willing to buy your account.

yeah ill shoot you a pm.

Zarid
05-18-2018, 08:18 PM
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to the game and I've been trying to reroll for a 100% Eidolon for a few days now without any luck. So far, I have a few accounts where I have pulled more than 1 SSR Kami/Eidolon, but my best pull (in my opinion) is an account that has both Amaterasu and Ares, as well as a Hecatonchires.

Does anyone have an account with 100% Eidolon that they would be willing to trade, and what kind of account would you want in return? Appreciate any help and info.

Slashley
05-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Amaterasu is a Fire core, so having a same element SSR with her is a very good account. It's not as good as a 100% Eidolon, sure. Just saying that if you can't get your hands on one, what you already have is good.

Kommance
05-26-2018, 09:20 PM
I'm looking for a belial account to start my Kamihime life. I've rolled 2 Kirin starters and want to trade one of them for a Belial starter.

Account 1:
Kirin
Takemikazuchi

Poseidon

Proserpina
Aten
Daphne
Ceres

Account 2:
Kirin

Uranus

Daphne
Vulcan
Naberius
Ceres
Orpheus
Perun

Thallen
05-29-2018, 09:36 PM
I have a fresh account with a Belial I'm willing to trade or sell. Drop me a PM!

Eruvathor
06-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Hullo, new player here.

Been trying to reroll for a Kirin or belial account, but no cigar. I was wondering if anyone have an account they don't use lying around looking to trade?

Edit:

I have the following accounts for trade:
1) Sol, Odin
2) Amatarasu
3) SSR Nike, Ea
4) Cu Chulainn, Odin
5) Huang, Ouro, Uriel
6) Set, Azazel (iblis

Edit #2:

7) Hraesvelgr

MutenRoshi
06-14-2018, 10:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I just started three weeks ago and learned about rerolling, after an unholy amount of tries to get a 100% eidolon i finally got tired. Plan B is a dark team, i sadly had no luck in this regard aswell^^
However trading seems to be a thing and perhaps someone is interested in trading one of my results with a comparable dark team. I'm only interested in the darkness element, for aesthetic reasons, even if there are currently more complete elements.

1. Acala, Svarog (SR:Bastet) (First beginner ticket spend)
2. Sol, Nike(Unleashed) (SR:Meretseger)
3. Gaia, Titania

Phazon
07-05-2018, 06:29 PM
I'm really happy you created this Thread. I created over 2 hundred accounts, but until now i got only garbage. I got not even once x2 SSR kamihime, not even x1 100% SSR Eidolon or even a Sol , nor a Gaia, How on Earth can i be so unlucky? -.-'

My best i have rolled is:

Ifrit, Poseidon and Oceanic Trident on 1 acc.

Is it worth playing that? :/

I really wanna play a 100% Eidolon or have a Sol in my team :cry:

Cobblemaniac
07-05-2018, 07:44 PM
I'm really happy you created this Thread. I created over 2 hundred accounts, but until now i got only garbage. I got not even once x2 SSR kamihime, not even x1 100% SSR Eidolon or even a Sol , nor a Gaia, How on Earth can i be so unlucky? -.-'

Umm... Bite the bullet and keep rerolling.

Laventale
07-05-2018, 08:28 PM

Keep rollin'.

euphoria
07-18-2018, 10:27 PM
Hey all!

New to the game, and new to the forums. Read the re-rolling guide through and through and was able to get a Hraesvelgr after 10+ hours worth of rerolling :squint:, phew!!! My question now is, would there be another Miracle Ticket in the next couple of months? And how would it work? I'm assuming nutaku will announce the Miracle Ticket when it happens on the twitter/website yeah?

Laventale
07-18-2018, 11:09 PM
Hey all!

New to the game, and new to the forums. Read the re-rolling guide through and through and was able to get a Hraesvelgr after 10+ hours worth of rerolling :squint:, phew!!! My question now is, would there be another Miracle Ticket in the next couple of months? And how would it work? I'm assuming nutaku will announce the Miracle Ticket when it happens on the twitter/website yeah?

There's one miracle next month.

Unregistered
07-19-2018, 01:45 PM
Hey everyone! Got Managarmr and Fafnir in my 5th try. I'm guessing that's good enough to keep right? I know Managarmr is one of the 100% Eidolons, I'm just a tad worried since I got no SSR Kamihimes.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Laventale
07-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Hey everyone! Got Managarmr and Fafnir in my 5th try. I'm guessing that's good enough to keep right? I know Managarmr is one of the 100% Eidolons, I'm just a tad worried since I got no SSR Kamihimes.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Yes, pretty much.

Managarmr is the Light 100% eido, and Light is good against everything, so you might as well keep going with that account and see where it takes you.

PD: Give me your ID and I'll add you :smirk:

Cobblemaniac
07-19-2018, 08:34 PM
Yes, pretty much.

Managarmr is the Light 100% eido, and Light is good against everything, so you might as well keep going with that account and see where it takes you.

PD: Give me your ID and I'll add you :smirk:

Subtle :smirk:

kazeha
07-29-2018, 02:12 PM
i played this game 1 week ago..
should i reroll my account? this account have Uriel & Cthulhu..

sanahtlig
07-29-2018, 06:24 PM
i played this game 1 week ago..
should i reroll my account? this account have Uriel & Cthulhu..
I encourage new players to reroll for a +100% eidolon, as explained in my guide. If that's too much trouble, that account is fine.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 12:30 AM
I encourage new players to reroll for a +100% eidolon, as explained in my guide. If that's too much trouble, that account is fine.

oh okay thanks for your reply :) i think, i'll continue this account (already rank 31)..
hmm i still have big question for this game.. well about how to find good weapon,summon and etc.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 09:26 AM
I've been playing the game on and off for awhile and made it to the end of the Frozen glacier zone. I have one SSR kami Michael and 2 SSR eidos, Sleipnir and Hecatronchires. Would it still be worth starting again to try and re-roll for better SSR's?

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2018, 09:28 AM
I've been playing the game on and off for awhile and made it to the end of the Frozen glacier zone. I have one SSR kami Michael and 2 SSR eidos, Sleipnir and Hecatronchires. Would it still be worth starting again to try and re-roll for better SSR's?

Yeah... I'd say it's worth to reroll as long as you haven't spent anything yet... even more so if you did actually.

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Yeah... I'd say it's worth to reroll as long as you haven't spent anything yet... even more so if you did actually.

Fortunately I didn't spend anything, I used up the 9k gems I stockpiled from various bonuses and the only noteworthy stuff I got was Triton and Hecatonchires

Slashley
08-01-2018, 01:46 PM
I've been playing the game on and off for awhile and made it to the end of the Frozen glacier zone. I have one SSR kami Michael and 2 SSR eidos, Sleipnir and Hecatronchires. Would it still be worth starting again to try and re-roll for better SSR's?Kamihime is all about farming events, really. Which are up basically all the time.

If you intend to become strong and still haven't touched any events, then absolutely reroll.
But by the sound of it, you're just here to see the story? If so, then there's little reason for you reroll.

Exey Mist
08-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Kamihime is all about farming events, really. Which are up basically all the time.

If you intend to become strong and still haven't touched any events, then absolutely reroll.
But by the sound of it, you're just here to see the story? If so, then there's little reason for you reroll.

I did a little with the events and really enjoyed them when I did I just never got as into it before. Also I guess I'm stupid lucky getting Rudra in about 3 hours?

EDIT: I'm the unregistered guy from above o/

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Just out of curiosity.

Can you reroll in the DMM version?

If so, does it work the same way with in nutaku?

Tanukimo
08-07-2018, 11:20 PM
Just out of curiosity.

Can you reroll in the DMM version?

If so, does it work the same way with in nutaku?

From what I've heard you can but it requires a email verification and you only get 1 10-chain instead of 2.

Zatheera
08-09-2018, 08:41 AM
Hello there , i am looking for a decent account to start with since mine sucks :S

i have a sol , sussanoo and a sol , athena account to trade if someone wants.

Crazedjedi
08-14-2018, 07:52 PM
I did a bunch of rerolling last night and I got an account with a Rudra (100% water) and another with a Hraesvelgr (100% wind). However, neither of those accounts came with anything else. As someone who doesn't plan on spending any money on this game, should I keep rerolling, or should I just go with one of those accounts?

Cobblemaniac
08-14-2018, 07:57 PM
I did a bunch of rerolling last night and I got an account with a Rudra (100% water) and another with a Hraesvelgr (100% wind). However, neither of those accounts came with anything else. As someone who doesn't plan on spending any money on this game, should I keep rerolling, or should I just go with one of those accounts?

You should be set with either account for the long run, I'd personally push for Hraes just because she has a better active and wind has a... better endgame than water so far?

If you're not satisfied though there's no harm rerolling, but either account is good enough to start with.

Extra tip: since you already have 2 accounts with 100% eidolon each, you might want to add the unused one to your friend list so you can use the eidolon as well. I think it requires you to open the other account, which you can do with another browser so it shows up on your active friend list though.

sanahtlig
08-16-2018, 07:42 AM
I'd keep these accounts and go with the element that fits your playstyle best. I personally favor Wind as it offers a lot of flexibility, both offensively and defensively, with the right SSRs. Water's offensive capacity is more limited, but it compensates with a wide range of situational abilities and good SRs.

Seraphim01
08-21-2018, 07:27 PM
Does any1 here have an unused account with good starter? I have tried rerolling since yesterday but didnt get anything good. The best i got was ouroboros.

Seraphim01
08-22-2018, 05:58 AM
Is cybele plus azazel account good enough? Almost 2 days reroling, not even a single 100% eidolon.

sanahtlig
08-22-2018, 07:04 AM
SSR kamihime are fine if you don't mind being bottlenecked down the road. Otherwise, you only have one chance for a guaranteed +100% eidolon, and that's on account creation.

Yolodesu
08-22-2018, 11:44 AM
Does any1 here have an unused account with good starter?

Check your pm

Nyalife
08-31-2018, 11:42 AM
Anyone got some good start accs to give away

this was the accounts a reroll
1-Chutulu
2- Raiko
3- Beelzebul

If anyone interested pm me

Zugz
09-10-2018, 03:45 PM
hey fellas new player here. been rerolling for awhile and just wondering if I should go for a 3x ssr roll, frey,michael, dakki, or one with just 100% eido belial in it. Also is there a preference on which element is best atm?

sanahtlig
09-10-2018, 09:10 PM
I'd use the Belial account. Any element is fine if you have the right characters, but Light and Dark have a slight edge if you want to use one element for everything.

Nozu
09-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Im deciding between two accounts atm. One has Kirin/Thunderbird/Behemoth while the other just has Hraes. Im leaning towards Kirin, the guide says thunder is difficult for newer players. Should I just deal with it and power through, or go with Hraes?

Itoshira
09-11-2018, 01:43 PM
While it would be only your main Eidolon, trying to get other Hraes onto your friendlist could prove useful since her summon effect is a Def down debuff, so I would actually go with Hraes over Kirin.

The other Account though provides you more flexibility towards other elements though since you can use Thunderbird for Light aswell should you happen to find some Hime over there. Same goes for Behemoth and Water.

When you only judge Kirin and Hraes, I would go Hraes.
When you judge by flexibility, it would be the Kirin account.

nozu
09-11-2018, 02:07 PM
Gotcha! thanks for the input. Didnt know Hraes was better then Kirin, thought they were jus 100% of different elements. Think ill grind out a pull each and decide from there

sanahtlig
09-11-2018, 04:45 PM
Im deciding between two accounts atm. One has Kirin/Thunderbird/Behemoth while the other just has Hraes. Im leaning towards Kirin, the guide says thunder is difficult for newer players. Should I just deal with it and power through, or go with Hraes?
Thunderbird can be ignored (easily replaced by event eidolons), and Behemoth is situationally useful. This comes down to elemental preference. Do you plan to play multiple elements or stick with 1-2? If the latter, do you intend to spend, and on what? Thunder works best with strong SSR kamihime to maximize damage potential, as it lacks utility abilities to stay alive. Wind has better SRs and Rs than Thunder, so works better for free players. Hraesvelg is more useful for Wind than Kirin is for Thunder due to the excellent debuff, and she'll attract friends better. Wind is a rapid Bursting element with a lot of micromanagement (Titania) when played offensively; Thunder can deal good damage with fewer button presses, making it better for Raids.

Nozu
09-11-2018, 07:04 PM
SSR dependent for thunder hmm...guess ill go wind if my first 10 pull fails then, thanks for the info!

QXZ
09-13-2018, 02:46 PM

i go with hraes. not only is hraes better than kirin, thunder is also a weak element compared to wind.

Guest0499
09-14-2018, 07:08 PM
Hi guys! new player here. Lil tired of rerolling, so I think imma settle with one of these:
One has Anubis/Takemikazuchi, another with Hraes, and the last has Rudra/Cthulhu. Would like to hear what ya'll think, thanks!

sanahtlig
09-14-2018, 07:51 PM
Any of those would work. Pick your favorite element and go with it. If you want to be a special snowflake, Anubis is new so she'll be in high demand.

Laventale
09-14-2018, 09:38 PM
I have an acc with managarmr and ssr beebzebub or sol and satan acc . Looking to trade trade for an acc with ameterasu + 1 fire ssr. Lmk if you interested. Ty ty :)

I'd honestly trade you my almost year old account for that Managarmr, but eh. Good luck with that.

jjskuld
09-15-2018, 09:39 AM
I've rerolled hundreds of times and never got Sol or a 100% Eidolon. I did roll an account with Anubis. Should i stick with that account or keep rolling?

AutoCrimson
09-15-2018, 09:54 AM
yes. Anubis is in high request for now. and give ur in game ID)

Slashley
09-15-2018, 10:20 AM
I've rerolled hundreds of times and never got Sol or a 100% Eidolon. I did roll an account with Anubis. Should i stick with that account or keep rolling?Anubis is a 100% Eidolon though!

Insomnia 1808
09-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Hi
I would like to trade managarmr acc or Anubis acc for Belial acc. Ty Ty

jjskuld
09-18-2018, 11:24 AM
yes. Anubis is in high request for now. and give ur in game ID)

My game ID is 6860711. Oh I didn't realize Anubis is considered 100%. By the way, besides Anubis, how many other Dark eidolon do you need to have equipped to get the 100%?

Slashley
09-18-2018, 12:55 PM
My game ID is 6860711. Oh I didn't realize Anubis is considered 100%. By the way, besides Anubis, how many other Dark eidolon do you need to have equipped to get the 100%?All five. But it's 80% even with none, which is good enough. If you're new, then base stats will be far more important than 4% Elemental attack.

onychophora
09-25-2018, 01:24 PM
Hello,

I'm pretty new to this and just finished a bunch of re-rolls and would like some opinion/advice:

I ended up with:

1) Anubis - Thanatos

2) Hraesvelgr - Titania

3) Sol (just for inclusion, basically)

I am not really planning on spending any serious amount of money on this (which seems to be a must to complete a powerful party) and was wondering which option of the first two is more feasable for such an undergoing. I'm gravitating more towards wind (for style reasons mostly and because I want to play one of the classic elements).
So, what would you guys do?

Josmioh93
09-25-2018, 02:00 PM
Well tbh the dark one is better. Your wind team will need more support, but it can be interesting if you manage to get Oberon so, with that and Sniper shot you are ready to go.

PD: If you are interested in trading accounts i have some that may interest you. PM if you want.

Laventale
09-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Hello,

I'm pretty new to this and just finished a bunch of re-rolls and would like some opinion/advice:

I ended up with:

1) Anubis - Thanatos

2) Hraesvelgr - Titania

I am not really planning on spending any serious amount of money on this (which seems to be a must to complete a powerful party) and was wondering which option of the first two is more feasable for such an undergoing. I'm gravitating more towards wind (for style reasons mostly and because I want to play one of the classic elements).

That Dark starter is REALLY good, you should keep it.

nut
09-25-2018, 10:14 PM
Hello,

I ended up with:

1) Anubis - Thanatos

2) Hraesvelgr - Titania

For me you can go with wind if you like it, with Hraes (and friend's hraes) you can instantly reach 50% def debuf with just free hime (cybele and gem gacha Scathach) make your start much easier, Titania is a strong buff and you'll get enough eye to Awakened her soon.

nezzal
10-13-2018, 09:28 AM
Hey,
I'm new to the game but have a ~1 day play-time pre-launch account. This account has SSR(Shiva, Svarog, Artemis) and SSR(Aqua Kaiser Dragoon, Jabberwock).
After reading about re-rolling I made about 10 new accounts and got 1 with Belial, and 1 account with both Rudra and Managarmr.
Which one would be the best choice? 100% eidolons are said to be the most important, but my original acc seems to have a lot going for it in terms of SSR and SR kamihime.

sanahtlig
10-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Honestly, I'd use the account with Rudra and Managarmr. Can easily build on that with Miracle tickets or SSR Kamihime Gatcha and make it very strong.

Laventale
10-13-2018, 10:28 AM
Rudra n' Managarmr, hands down.

nut
10-13-2018, 10:39 AM
Hey,
I'm new to the game but have a ~1 day play-time pre-launch account. This account has SSR(Shiva, Svarog, Artemis) and SSR(Aqua Kaiser Dragoon, Jabberwock).
After reading about re-rolling I made about 10 new accounts and got 1 with Belial, and 1 account with both Rudra and Managarmr.
Which one would be the best choice? 100% eidolons are said to be the most important, but my original acc seems to have a lot going for it in terms of SSR and SR kamihime.

You make 10 accounts and got 3 100%, even 2 in 1 account :fear: and I used to make over 100 account just to get 1 100% :cry:

nezzal
10-13-2018, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. The double account it is
*Edit - pulled Shiva from the 100% SSR gacha, so with rudra that seems to be a good start

lanza
10-13-2018, 01:18 PM
what's your ID?, i also have rudra and managarmr.

nezzal
10-13-2018, 01:26 PM
ID:6975638

nezzal
10-14-2018, 08:24 AM
If anyone wants the Belial acc just send me a message. First come first served
*Edit - Taken

QXZ
10-14-2018, 08:32 AM
You make 10 accounts and got 3 100%, even 2 in 1 account :fear: and I used to make over 100 account just to get 1 100% :cry:

RNGesus doing his job.

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 04:28 AM
Has rerolling been made more difficult as of now?
Can't seem to skip the tutorial at all?

sanahtlig
10-16-2018, 07:31 AM
Has rerolling been made more difficult as of now?
Can't seem to skip the tutorial at all?
I tried just now and I was able to skip the tutorial. Try a different browser (I was using Chrome).

Laventale
10-16-2018, 07:40 AM
I tried just now and I was able to skip the tutorial. Try a different browser (I was using Chrome).

Worth mentioning, you have to accept the Sol screen and then, once you're into the story, skip there and it should work.

I know it's a hassle, but that's how it is right now.

BeePbEEp
10-22-2018, 10:02 AM
Hello all!! I’ve just gotten into kamihime recently. I know there is a strong number of people constantly rerolling for accounts, and like many others, I’m interested in a dark account. I don’t have the means or time to reroll for hours, but I do have funds. If anyone has a good early game account they would like to part with, please contact me. I’m off to read posts now and further my knowledge.

Jimmyjohn
10-28-2018, 07:36 PM
Just been doing some rerolling, and would like another's opinion on some of the accounts that I've acquired and I have some questions about rerolling in general.

First off, is it really worth re-rolling for a 100% eidolon? I mean it definitely is, however, I'm looking to get a powerful account but the most I'd really be willing to spend on the game is 5000 gold for a single miracle ticket. Here's my two choices, I either reroll for a 100% eidolon for the element I want and go off of that account and hope I get lucky with future gem rolls or I start with a strong kami in this case I have an account that has Amaterasu and Prometheus for fire and just miracle ticket Svarog and that's a pretty decent start for a strong team right? Or should I just go for the 100% fire eidolon and miracle ticket Amaterasu or some shit, it just seems like I can't really get a decent team out of just Amaterasu and the eidolon but let me hear your thoughts on that. I'd also probably reroll until I get a 100% fire eidolon anyway if I were to continue with that account so I can get that one as a friend.

On a different account I did manage to get the 100% lightning Eidolon but from what I'm hearing Lightning is pretty hard to scrape together a decent team with unless you get lucky with some good SSRs - which let's be real, isn't going to happen. And as I said above the most I'd really be willing to pay is for the 5000 gold for miracle ticket. I'm thinking of ditching that account and just friending my other accounts so they get the eidolon. (which reminds me, if anyone needs a 100% lightning friend hmu although that's really all that account offers. I also will level it up to 40 at some point)

Also would like to someone's opinion on [All-Souls Death God] Osiris because I got her on a few of my accounts and she seems pretty damn strong but I'm not too sure.

Would love to hear some feedback, thanks!

QXZ
10-28-2018, 08:53 PM
@Jimmyjohn,

for your Amaterasu + Prometheus, that account is pretty strong but not great. so go for the eido if u can.

you should go with the Kirin (lightning 100%) account, especially since you are gonna do mtix. Lightning very viable to play now that some really good SSR's are in the pool. i don't have an opinion for you on who to get right now, you should wait for the mtix release then ask around. (i believe SSR Baal is the best, IFFFFFF she is available)

Jimmyjohn
10-28-2018, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the answer, just confused a bit still.

So you reckon it'd be more worth it to use my lightning eidolon acc and just miracle ticket a good kami? You're probably right, just in my head, I'm thinking 2 top tier SSR's for element > 1 top tier and a 100% eidolon. I'm probably underestimating the eidolon a bit, and I'm pretty new so tell me if I'm being stupid. Also I'll probably only buy 1 miracle ticket so do you think that's enough to make a decently strong Lightning team? I might get lucky and get more Lightning SSRs but that's never a given, so I'm just going off of SRs to fill all the other slots.

Once again I appreciate the info.

*EDIT* I also rerolled a couple of times and got Anubis, and not that it matters much I got Snow Angel Raphael with Anubis so should I still go Lightning or should I go with Dark now?

Aidoru
10-28-2018, 10:32 PM
You can use a thunder team but unless you buy multiple tickets or get lucky, you'll be stuck using D'art with her HP weapon as your soul for a very long time. It's not essentially a bad thing but you won't have potential to be doing more damage than you could if you had just gone some other 100% eidolon who wouldn't be stuck using D'art. The thunder issue hasn't really gotten that much better than 'before', their SR and R himes are all still pretty mediocre/bad aside from maybe 2, while the SSRs hold all their essentials. The only reason they're manageable now is because D'art can essentially handle most of the debuffing on her own. This might change as we get more himes but that's their current state.

Dark has more leeway as it has a better variety of SR debuffers.

Though, you never know who you'll get after you start playing, you could even draw enough SSRs to make a better team than your team using the 100%.

For the 100% not seeming that great, it's because you're still new and hit so little the damage difference seems negligible. The difference becomes more notable when you have properly leveled weapons/eidolons and then compare that damage to other players of similar status who don't have 100%'s.

Jimmyjohn
10-28-2018, 10:57 PM
Hmm, I think on that note, I'll keep rerolling in hope of Belial or Hraesvelgr. Don't have much else to do atm and I like both fire and wind in terms of their KMs. Hoping that Fire or Wind are good options. If after like 100 more rolls I don't get em' I'll probably just keep using my main acc and sit with those other accounts and stockpile jewels on em and open them when a boosted gacha comes out for their elements and see if they get anything good. Well thanks for the help guys, if you have anything more to add would love to hear it.

sanahtlig
10-29-2018, 04:22 AM
It's important to keep in mind that a 100% eidolon gives you access to 2 strong eidolons, not just one. You'll have your pick of friend eidolons, meaning it's easy to run 2x +100% eidolons or pick up another element down the road. Alt accounts with +100% eidolons are not as useful as you'd think since the account has to be active to show up as a choice when you're picking friend eidolons, and you only get to choose the same account 2x in a row.

If you don't want to spend much, Thunder is not a great choice due to the poor lineup of SRs and Rs. Dark is pretty good, especially if you don't want to work on a second element since it has no elemental weakness. If there's another element you'd like for its playstyle, that's fine too. I think Wind is a particularly good choice since Hraesvelgr brings such a powerful debuff.

moonshyne
10-31-2018, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the tips. Really helped a lot.

mlm123
11-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Hello everyone I'm new here.
I've been rerolling for a while and I got an account with Sol and Archangel and another account with Poredon and Belial.
Sol account can be paired with Archangel but the other account has rare 100% fire boost.
Which account should I keep? Thanks!

Slashley
11-03-2018, 03:47 AM
Archangel is garbage, Belial is awesome. Easy pick.

QXZ
11-03-2018, 06:17 AM
Archangel is garbage, Belial is awesome. Easy pick.

add to that... Belial is fire and fire is very easy to build a team with and ranks high in the damage department.
Sol is strong be light currently still lags a bit in dmg, and will definitely impact you, until you get around to gather a pool of specific himes using mtix or great luck.

so yes, fire is the easier path.

mlm123
11-04-2018, 06:44 AM
Thanks guys for the advice.
I guess I'll go with Belial then!

Aihentgamer
11-28-2018, 10:09 PM
Got Savarog, SSR Belphegor and Hades
Second account with Ryu-oh, Jupiter and Eros.
Any account any good?

Slashley
11-28-2018, 10:56 PM
What on earth is a SSR Belphegor?

Anyway, no. While lucky and some good Himes, there's no two same element SSRs in there or no 100% Eidolon. Keep rerolling until the latter, preferably.

Aihentgamer
11-28-2018, 11:04 PM
I don't why it got changed to that but it was ssr Beelzebub
Edit: not even for He?

Goldmoondrgn
12-05-2018, 09:35 PM
is Kirin, Ra, Nephtys a good place to stop or should I keep rerolling? Kirin is nice, but neither of those two synergize with her or each other right?

Goldmoondrgn
12-05-2018, 10:27 PM
Also, I rolled an account with Eros, Atum, and Hecatonchires. Would this be a good starter even without a 100% light eidolon?

Cobblemaniac
12-05-2018, 10:38 PM
is Kirin, Ra, Nephtys a good place to stop or should I keep rerolling? Kirin is nice, but neither of those two synergize with her or each other right?

They don't, but that's not the point of a 100% eido. It's supposed to be:

1. A long term pick, because a single 100% eido is harder to come by than a pool of a few good himes, which can also be miracled.
2. A solid buff to your entire team as compared to a single girl.
3. Your ticket to getting better friends, both for raids and for their eidos.

Also, I rolled an account with Eros, Atum, and Hecatonchires. Would this be a good starter even without a 100% light eidolon?

Uh... it works but not to the extent of a 100% eido.

Tl;dr: A 100% eido > everything else if you're going for long term gains. As for which element... well here's a small breakdown:

Thunder: Sort of a weird hybrid between defensive and offensive play. Probably more effective against it's advantage element than most of the other elements here.

Water: turtle style, debuff-centric, stays this way for a good part of next year. Is a decent element, but is nothing more than decent.

Wind: versatile, can play both offensive and defensive. Offensively, wind is compared to a chaingun, decent doses of damage in high speed. Mostly does it through fast bursts.

Fire: nuke. Nukenukenukenukenukenuke. If wind is a chaingun, fire is easily a heavy duty rocket launcher.

Light: currently turtle and debuff-centric, but over the course of the next 6 months becomes a really potent chaingun. Unlike wind, damage output methods run on both burst and strong ability nukes. Defensive playstyle still works tho. Side note: probably the best element for a raid heal build.

Dark: Uh... has a dark future ahead of itself. The himes are really good as a single unit, but they usually don't synergise well together. Can't really be anything more than the sum of their parts, both good and bad.

nut
12-05-2018, 10:40 PM

How long have you been rerolling, if you just start, you can keep rolling see if you can get the 100% you wish or with same element SSR, if not get back to Kirin. Have SSR hime of the same element is better but it might take a long time or forever and 100% eido alone is good enough. I would recommend Kirin over the light account. Also, do you get any SRs or Rs thunder hime?

Goldmoondrgn
12-05-2018, 10:52 PM
They don't, but that's not the point of a 100% eido. It's supposed to be:

1. A long term pick, because a single 100% eido is harder to come by than a pool of a few good himes, which can also be miracled.
2. A solid buff to your entire team as compared to a single girl.
3. Your ticket to getting better friends, both for raids and for their eidos.

Uh... it works but not to the extent of a 100% eido.

Tl;dr: A 100% eido > everything else if you're going for long term gains. As for which element... well here's a small breakdown:

Thunder: Sort of a weird hybrid between defensive and offensive play. Probably more effective against it's advantage element than most of the other elements here.

Water: turtle style, debuff-centric, stays this way for a good part of next year. Is a decent element, but is nothing more than decent.

Wind: versatile, can play both offensive and defensive. Offensively, wind is compared to a chaingun, decent doses of damage in high speed. Mostly does it through fast bursts.

Fire: nuke. Nukenukenukenukenukenuke. If wind is a chaingun, fire is easily a heavy duty rocket launcher.

Light: currently turtle and debuff-centric, but over the course of the next 6 months becomes a really potent chaingun. Unlike wind, damage output methods run on both burst and strong ability nukes. Defensive playstyle still works tho. Side note: probably the best element for a raid heal build.

Dark: Uh... has a dark future ahead of itself. The himes are really good as a single unit, but they usually don't synergise well together. Can't really be anything more than the sum of their parts, both good and bad.

I appreciate it. I'm at about 150 rerolls. So far I have 3 seperate accounts with 100% eidolons. Anubis, Kirin, and the light one whose name I forget. From the sounds of them I really want a fire team, but if I get get burnt out on rerolling I'll go with one of those.

Mraktar
12-06-2018, 03:56 AM
I appreciate it. I'm at about 150 rerolls. So far I have 3 seperate accounts with 100% eidolons. Anubis, Kirin, and the light one whose name I forget. From the sounds of them I really want a fire team, but if I get get burnt out on rerolling I'll go with one of those.

if you want to choose between light, dark and thunder, i recommend light as starter (if you can buy miracle - Sol or Michael)

AutoCrimson
12-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Anubis/Mana is not 100% per se, but will sustain

idk why ppl neglect dark tbh

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Anubis/Mana is not 100% per se, but will sustain

idk why ppl neglect dark tbh

probably due to the future of light selection... plus Sol is a thing and covers any healing on her own if done right... (and atum is the only auto-revive we got right now)

but dark does have a decent comp. i've even pulled the right hime so i can hit the def debuff cap. even got chernabog on top of that and she's a total badass.

osiris is pretty much their only non-limited SSR healer (as of right now as far as I know), but dark can definitely break out both debuffs and damage (and some kami got some sort of sustain like self heals and such).

even then though, to break out the most of mana and anu (and eventually other elements when their 120% eidolons hit), gonna need to save up matching element eidolons or you're locked at roughly 80% (100% for the future 120% ones)

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 03:58 PM
need help, im getting tired of rerolling already made 121 accounts these are the only decent ones i got.

-susanoo + satan
-sol + satan
-ssr amon + ssr cybele

or should i continue my old account

-sol + satan + susanoo

Unregistered
12-21-2018, 04:04 PM
need help, im getting tired of rerolling already made 121 accounts these are the only decent ones i got.

-susanoo + satan
-sol + satan
-ssr amon + ssr cybele

or should i continue my old account

-sol + satan + susanoo

Try to get 100% Eido they are very good, but if you’re lazy that sol Satan susanoo account is good too

BamBam
12-26-2018, 01:57 AM
Which 100% is most favorable?

Slashley
12-26-2018, 07:15 AM
I don't think there's a "most favorable" one. If I had to pick, it'd be in no particular:
- Hraes (Wind), for the on-use is godly (though bad hitrate).
- Belial (Fire), Fire-team building for dummies: Svarog and Uriel. Done.
- Managarm (Light), because Light goes full retard in upcoming year.
- Kirin (Thunder), for Union Events. Phantom Elemental Lord Thor will thank thee kindly.
- Anubis (Dark), for that great on-use.
- Rudra (Water), because it would've been sad to leave her out.

... oh wait, that's all of them.
But seriously, they're all so rare you can spend days rerolling and not find a single one. You pretty much take what you can.

lalala
12-26-2018, 09:53 PM
I don't think there's a "most favorable" one. If I had to pick, it'd be in no particular:
- Hraes (Wind), for the on-use is godly (though bad hitrate).
- Belial (Fire), Fire-team building for dummies: Svarog and Uriel. Done.
- Managarm (Light), because Light goes full retard in upcoming year.
- Kirin (Thunder), for Union Events. Phantom Elemental Lord Thor will thank thee kindly.
- Anubis (Dark), for that great on-use.
- Rudra (Water), because it would've been sad to leave her out.

... oh wait, that's all of them.
But seriously, they're all so rare you can spend days rerolling and not find a single one. You pretty much take what you can.

Actually Hraes and Leviathan just dropped for me without rerolling or anything like that but I ended up not maining either in the end... :(

Laventale
12-27-2018, 11:35 PM
Actually Hraes and Leviathan just dropped for me without rerolling or anything like that but I ended up not maining either in the end... :(

Imagine being this fucking lucky.

aialize116
12-29-2018, 08:35 PM
Hello, I'm new, can I asked how to see those 100% elements or something? I have no I idea how

aialize116
12-29-2018, 08:36 PM
How to see those elements %???

Slashley
12-31-2018, 11:04 AM
How to see those elements %???What do you mean? If you mean which ones are 100%, they're named Belial, Rudra, Hraesvlrghebnfbl, Kirin, Managarm, Anubis. But more are on the way.

AutoCrimson
12-31-2018, 12:00 PM
strictly speaking, last two arent 100% since they house diff mechanic from 4 mentioned before
but in general, Slashley is right

Slashley
12-31-2018, 12:01 PM
They're UP TO 100%, sure. But they're still the ones we refer to when we call for 100% Eidolons, or in my case as I call them, P2W Eidolons.

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 12:13 AM
One of the major points of this guide is to take advantage of 100% Eidolons not being P2W but very much freely obtainable with far less effort than it takes to play through the game to the highest levels. I'm quite sure a far greater number of 100% Eidolons have been obtained freely (especially by re-rolling) than through Star Coin gachas as it's much easier for the vast majority of players to start a few hundred new accounts than to pay for a few hundred Star Coin gachas.

Kuroryuu
01-07-2019, 01:51 PM
I have skipped my night sleep for re-rolling and after a couple hours (about 40 re-rolls in) I had 4 acc that might be good, but I need someone's opinion. (I re-roll pretty slow I think, because I do this on a macbook aaaaaaand that's not the way to do it m8)

First acc: (SSR) Fenrir and Cu Chulainn
Second acc: (SSR) Shrine Nike (the new one with the 12 turn buff), Archangel
Third acc: (SSR) Prometheus, Dakki and Aether
Fourth: (SSR) Osris and Huanglong
EDIT: Fifth acc: (SSR) Arianrod, Poseidon and Sleipnir
If there are like 2 acc almost equal and you need some SR's to tip the scales, I can always tell you what SR's I pulled on the accounts.

I have been using Opera for VPN, because it's easy to use, but I can only change the IP to Asia, America, Europe or optimal location,
So that is only 4 different IPs. I want to change it to more different IPs, can't really change my IP address manually.
If someone could tell me where you can change it manually.

Pigeon
01-07-2019, 03:29 PM
I would keep re-rolling as Fenrir, Archangel and Huanglong only start out at half the power of a 100% Eidolon and in general struggle to compete with Event Eidolons that are much easier to Limit Break and level to their full potential.

Of those accounts so far I would pick Light Nike and Archangel as they match elements, the Kamihime is of Limited availability and there's an upcoming Dark Union Raid that you could leverage some alright prizing out of given that you'd have elemental advantage.

The account creation limit resets after a day or so, so you can use each of your IPs again the next day.

Kuroryuu
01-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Thanks, While you were replying I got another acc with Sleipnir and Arianrod +Poseidon. they are both wind, this better? Or is the light team still better.

Again, Thank you. This helps alot.

Dejnov
01-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Thanks, While you were replying I got another acc with Sleipnir and Arianrod +Poseidon. they are both wind, this better? Or is the light team still better.

Again, Thank you. This helps alot.

Arianrod and Wind Poseidon can form the basis of a decent team. Sleipnir is not that important as you'll outgrow her fairly quickly. You'll get SR Cybele from the story which will give you a 3rd wind hime. From there you can MTix upwards as needed.

Dejnov,

Slashley
01-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Still not a 100% Eidolon, so not something I'd settle for.

Pigeon
01-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Even 100% Eidolons will be quite powercrept in the near future.

Upon initial release, the coming wave of Gacha Eidolons will boost their element by a base of 100% plus an additional 4% for each Eidolon of the same element equipped. The 4% bonus per Eidolon is a fixed value regardless of Limit Breaks, and in this way they work differently than Anubis and Managarmr who boost by 80% plus an additional 4%-8% per Eidolon depending on number of Limit Breaks. This means that this new wave of will have the exact same 100-120% elemental attack increases as Belial, Hraesvelgr, Kirin, and Rudra even without any other Eidolons with a matching element which only provide a further bonus.

To make matters worse for every current Eidolon besides Kaiser Dragoons, these new Eidolons will be buffed to a base of 120% with the same fixed 4% bonus per Eidolon of a matching element. With no Limit Breaks and no Eidolons of a matching element, they increase attack by 120%. At Full Limit Break, they increase attack by 140% on their own. At full Limit Break with a full set of Eidolons of a matching element, they increase your element's attack by 160%.

The first of this new wave of Eidolons is Hanuman, who is scheduled for release on February 7th, exactly a month away. Waiting a month and re-rolling specifically for Hanuman would dramatically increase your power ceiling to unprecedented levels going forward - especially after the buff towards the end of the year when she will be at bare minimum a 120% Eidolon, a 140% Eidolon in the same way that Anubis and Managarmr are 100% Eidolons, and a 160% Eidolon at full power. That's at least 40% more at full power than anything that currently exists, there simply is no comparison.

Because their boost power varies so widely, I don't think it'd be fair to call Eidolons like Hanuman 100%, 120%, or 140% - but rather "2019 Gacha Eidolons". They were designed to powercreep every other existing Eidolon, and they will.

Sanahtlig's guide is unfortunately becoming increasingly obsolete. It was already behind the times in 2018, but mentions nothing of what is to come in 2019. It had some of what was to come in 2018, which makes sense given the perspective from which it was written which seems for the most part to have been 2017 and he does not seem to be here to maintain it.

Will there be an even stronger wave of Eidolons in 2020? Quite possibly, it will be interesting to see what happens as DMM's 2019 unfolds. They will likely face the same powercreep problems on the DMM version, we have the advantage of seeing the future. What this means for the present though, is that it would make much more sense for New or Intermediate players to hold off for a 2019 Gacha Eidolon rather than settle for any of the 2018 Eidolons including Anubis, Belial, Kirin, Hraesvelgr, Managarmr, and Rudra. Veteran players too far invested in their current accounts would do better to save up Draconic Eyes, Magic Jewels, cash, or any combination thereof for when the 2019 Gacha Eidolon of their element is released. I mention Draconic Eyes because if all else fails 150 of them will be able to guarantee whatever Eidolon you want, including the 300% Eidolons that may or may not come out in 2025 if this game makes it that far.

Slashley
01-07-2019, 05:30 PM
-- That's at least 40% more at full power than anything that currently exists, there simply is no comparison. --And current P2W Eidolons are at least 55% more Elemental attack than available otherwise. And if I understood right, you're basically comparing 0-star 100% Eidolons to MLB 120% Eidolons.

The 120% Eidolons will be buffed a bit, but you're really underselling just how powerful those are. Either will grant you the greatest thing that a new player can want - actually competent Friends.
In addition, the couple of months that a player would miss before rerolling into Hanuman would a huge loss as well.

tl;dr; The current P2W Eidolons are plenty good enough.

Kuroryuu
01-07-2019, 05:42 PM
UUUUMMHHH, While I was reading this.

I finally got a 100% eidolon, but nothing to support it.

I got (SSR) Anubis and Vishnu, but no other dark kamihime.
What should I do?

Slashley
01-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Good enough. Anubis is probably the weakest of the bunch since there will be no strong SSR Hime for the next year, but you were planning to be entirely F2P? Then, such things don't exactly concern you, since it's not like you're going to be buying Miracle Tickets.

Most importantly, Dark Union Event is in just a few days. If you can find a Union to carry you the rewards there, you'll be off with an amazing start with two Dark SSR weapons.

Pigeon
01-07-2019, 05:48 PM
And if I understood right, you're basically comparing 0-star 100% Eidolons to MLB 120% Eidolons.

You didn't, and this is the issue I have with calling them "100% Eidolons" and "120% Eidolons" when they can range from an 80% 0-star Anubis with no matching Eidolons to a 160% 4-star DMM Cerberus with all matching Eidolons. A 4-star Hraesvelgr (120%) would be 40% behind a 4-star fully-powered Hanuman (160%). A 0-star Hanuman will also be up to 40% stronger than a 0-star Hraesvelgr once the buff kicks in.

The 120% Eidolons will be buffed a bit, but you're really underselling just how powerful those are. Either will grant you the greatest thing that a new player can want - actually competent Friends.

Would you rather have a friend with a 100% Eidolon or a friend with a 140% Eidolon?

Slashley
01-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Again, you're comparing 0-star current 100% Eidolons to MLB 120% Eidolons.

Note, they're not going to be 140%-160% when they come out. They'll be 120% (or rather, 100% with no same elemental Eidolons) to 140% (or rather, 120% with no same elemental Eidolons). So rather than:

Would you rather have a friend with a 100% Eidolon or a friend with a 140% Eidolon?The question is more like "Would you rather have a friend with a 100% Eidolon or a friend with a 100% Eidolon with a a chance to be a bit more?"

Because that's what they are until they get buffed, which is what? 11 months from now?

Pigeon
01-07-2019, 05:57 PM
For a player re-rolling for an account based on this guide to build a team around complete with multiple Miracle Ticket picks I think it's reasonable to assume that they don't intend to dump this game 11 months from now.

I mean, how long have you been playing?

It's a long term investment and Hanuman a month from now is a significantly better one than any that can be re-rolled for now.

Gacha
01-07-2019, 07:27 PM
And current P2W Eidolons are at least 55% more Elemental attack than available otherwise. And if I understood right, you're basically comparing 0-star 100% Eidolons to MLB 120% Eidolons.

In addition, the couple of months that a player would miss before rerolling into Hanuman would a huge loss as well.

tl;dr; The current P2W Eidolons are plenty good enough.

I can vouch for that since I rolled Hraes I got a friend request from you and I only started playing a week ago :p I got pretty lucky on my reroll landing Hraes and Cu Chulainn on the first 3000 jewel roll. Only took less than 100 tries I think less than 5 hours for sure. And I was rerolling on my phone too although the IP restriction is easier to bypass as just turning airplane mode on and off did the trick.
So I bought a Miracle ticket and picked Unleashed Cybele. Any suggestions on what to do next? Seems like I'm starting to hit a wall.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 12:54 AM
I can vouch for that since I rolled Hraes I got a friend request from you and I only started playing a week ago :p I got pretty lucky on my reroll landing Hraes and Cu Chulainn on the first 3000 jewel roll. Only took less than 100 tries I think less than 5 hours for sure. And I was rerolling on my phone too although the IP restriction is easier to bypass as just turning airplane mode on and off did the trick.
So I bought a Miracle ticket and picked Unleashed Cybele. Any suggestions on what to do next? Seems like I'm starting to hit a wall.

Titania for speed up your team and then Aether for dmg, You just start for a week so your grid probably shit, go to the wiki search for the time gem quest appear and farm the shit out of of it, and then spam Gem Gacha for leveling folders

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 01:19 AM
For a player re-rolling for an account based on this guide to build a team around complete with multiple Miracle Ticket picks I think it's reasonable to assume that they don't intend to dump this game 11 months from now.

I mean, how long have you been playing?

It's a long term investment and Hanuman a month from now is a significantly better one than any that can be re-rolled for now.

Hanuman will be buffed in a year from now. So hanuman still 120% eidolon but if you dont have any sub wind eidolon its equal to only 100% same as hraes.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 03:33 AM
I can vouch for that since I rolled Hraes I got a friend request from you and I only started playing a week ago :pHa ha, what can I say. I'm a simple man, when I see a Host, MVP or vice-MVP with 100% Eidolon, I send a friend request through the Battle History menu.

As you get stronger and you start to get proper MLB SSR Eidolons for all elements, you can drop gold diggers like me who don't provide you with a 100% Eidolon back. In particular you're looking for people with Hraes, since double Hraes is not only amazing damage, but also a Friend Hraes giving you that sweet Def debuff at the start of the fight is just ridiculously good.
--
So I bought a Miracle ticket and picked Unleashed Cybele. Any suggestions on what to do next? Seems like I'm starting to hit a wall.As Unregistered said, you need to know the Gem Quest timer and farm that a bit, then spend on Gem Gacha for R fodder so that you can level up your Grid skill levels.

Your best source of Assault Wind weapons of SR or SSR quality is Wind Disaster - all difficulties. The current Ragnarok - soon to be called Ultimate - drops only the Assault weapon (the Bow), but you'll need help to clear that one. But you can probably solo Standard and Expert. Those also drop the Axe and the... what was it again... the Lance, was it? Those are Defender, don't bother with those IMO. Get 7-9 Bows and then start Limit Breaking them as you get more, and level up their skill levels.

Otherwise it'll be time to just "wait" for events. Dark Union Event is coming right up, which are amazing for people with strong-ish Unions and complete ass for people who are not in Unions. Another reason to get into a Union is because Shingen, the best Wind Soul, is gated behind ~6 months of Union Events. You NEED that Union, so you should try to find yourself a decent Union somehow. There's a thread for that, and also Discord, I guess?

Once you have five MLB SSR Eidolons in your Eidolon Grid, then you can get really started on the game as they provide you with a huge chunk of your HP. That's ~2 months of play. Kamihime will offer you endless amounts of things to grind, but it will slightly gate your progression behind the ~3 events per month that it provides.

And mind you, the ones listed so far are only your first goals - as you get stronger you'll start having access to stuff like Accessory Quests, Relic weapons, Guild Order and the sort. But before you can tackle those, you need to get the minimum basics done: 9 skill level 20 Assault weapons and 5 MLB SSR Eidolons. Well, at least the highest difficulties that is, you can dabble in them even before that.

Pigeon
01-08-2019, 04:39 AM
Hanuman will be buffed in a year from now. So hanuman still 120% eidolon but if you dont have any sub wind eidolon its equal to only 100% same as hraes.

What's more important to you, this calendar year or the rest of time after this calendar year?

In either timeframe, Hanuman will be better than Hraesvelgr. In the much longer timeframe, Hanuman will be much better. The same applies to the other 2019 Gacha Eidolons as they come out, relative to their earlier counterparts.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 04:48 AM
You can live in the far future as much as you want, but you're still selling a 100% Eidolon against a 100% Eidolon. Yes, Hanuman is slightly better... if you can fulfill the requirement of Wind Eidolon Grid without sacrificing base Atk. Hint, you can't.

In a year, Hanuman is somewhat better. 120% Hanuman against 100% Hraes is certainly a damage increase, but again, going to 140% will require a Wind Eidolon Grid. Even if you do go 140% Hanuman, hell, even if you go DOUBLE 140% Hanuman, the damage increase when compared to double 100% Hraes is barely enough to cover the 16% extra damage you get from Hraes being able to get your Def debuffs from 40% to 50%. Of course, this doesn't apply to debuff immune content.

Again, you're seriously overselling Hanuman.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 05:21 AM
What's more important to you, this calendar year or the rest of time after this calendar year?

In either timeframe, Hanuman will be better than Hraesvelgr. In the much longer timeframe, Hanuman will be much better. The same applies to the other 2019 Gacha Eidolons as they come out, relative to their earlier counterparts.

Indeed but rerolling isn't easy too by the time hanuman comes he has missed wind union event also it takes maybe a month from now so don't really sure he want to wait that long. As rare as hanuman, flb weapon also very rare and furthermore wind weapon also give best flb because give you 2 exceed weapons on top of assault large or pride. To get flb is very rare too and he will get several sr assault to help him boost his grid much faster too. He can wait but but is it really worth to wait and reroll again for spesific eidolon. He mostly dont get the 100% eidolon when reroll there is no guarantee even with rate up. In one year of time nothing can be predicted is it close down or have no motivation anymore to play. If he wait hanuman he will lose 2 flb exceed weapons and must do crazy reroll again and collect more weapons. If he use current hraes he can play now, get 2 flb weapons and get many sr to fill its grid faster and hraes active also strong. Its not bad trade off.

Gludateton
01-08-2019, 05:28 AM
But if you reroll for Hanuman, you are 1 additional month behind AND one wind UE event (which means two FLB weapon less). It was already noted when i was writing this reply.

You can live in the far future as much as you want, but you're still selling a 100% Eidolon against a 100% Eidolon. Yes, Hanuman is slightly better... if you can fulfill the requirement of Wind Eidolon Grid without sacrificing base Atk. Hint, you can't.
And how high will this base ATK loss be ? 1k, 2k ? And with double upgraded Hanuman you get 80% (40% with old version) additional ele ATK (doesn't matter whether it's 0 LB or FLB). Eidos' on summon effects are another thing though.

In a year, Hanuman is somewhat better. 120% Hanuman against 100% Hraes is certainly a damage increase, but again, going to 140% will require a Wind Eidolon Grid. Even if you do go 140% Hanuman, hell, even if you go DOUBLE 140% Hanuman, the damage increase when compared to double 100% Hraes is barely enough to cover the 16% extra damage you get from Hraes being able to get your Def debuffs from 40% to 50%. Of course, this doesn't apply to debuff immune content.
Difference with Soul weapon and advantage: 455/375 = ~21% damage gain. Provided you can't hit DEF down cap gain will be negligible. If you can or boss is debuff immune, that's another story.
After buffs those eidolons are on new level of broken.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 05:35 AM

I disagree about going one element eidolon grid is worse. Going one element grid has benefit using the likes of hanuman, managram, anubis etc. Going one element eidos grid will benefit you with extra 10% eidos stats increase. So 2400 attack and 800hp if same element its automatically will become 2640 and 880hp. That doesn't cover 20% more passive from opponent eidolon. If you have hanuman the extra benefit would be at least 40% more extra elemental buff from eidolon. 40% elemental attack is big and 10% extra stats mostly have covered the status decrease from using weaker status eidolon but many wind eidolon has strong stats too so it isn't a problem.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 06:36 AM
Going one element grid has benefit using the likes of hanuman, managram, anubis etc even just as friend support'.
Fixed
Each same element eidolon with hime will give you 4% elemental attack if using hanuman and co as support. 4% elemental attack is big we compared strongest event eidos so far against strongest wind eidos so far which is obtainable through shop.
Example tiamat versus icarus. Tiamat attack 2262 vs icarus 2094. But icarus is wind if using wind hime icarus become 2303. So its become 2262 vs 2303 conclusion icarus attack is better than tiamat if using in wind team. We compare tiamat hp vs icarus hp. Tiamat hp 516 vs icarus hp 516. But icarus is wind so its become 568. In this case also icarus stats still better than tiamat the strongest event eidos in terms of status.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 06:41 AM
I disagree about going one element eidolon grid is worse. Going one element grid has benefit using the likes of hanuman, managram, anubis etc. Going one element eidos grid will benefit you with extra 10% eidos stats increase. So 2400 attack and 800hp if same element its automatically will become 2640 and 880hp.--Yes, but what event Eidolons have 2400 Attack?

Let's see, it's:
None.

... well, shit. But if we're talking with +99s:
Sphinx (Light, 2118)
Tiamat (Water, 2262)
Fleurety (Wind, 2130, coming up in March)
Honerable mentions to Mii (Thunder) and Ikaros (Wind) who are just barely under 2400 at +99. Also, this list is only up until August.

See the little problem here? Chances are high that your Wind Eidolons will be closer to 1500-1800 base Atk, which can be increased to about 1800-2100.

Gludateton
01-08-2019, 07:05 AM
See the little problem here? Chances are high that your Wind Eidolons will be closer to 1500-1800 base Atk, which can be increased to about 1800-2100.
Let's see, what wind eidos will come out from now on:
Lilim: 396/1596
Fleurety: 600/2130
Garuda: 558/1710
Hodur: 624/2010
Stolas: 678/1860

That's like... two eidolons below 1800 base ATK. Providing one will buy one copy of Kaiser, then lose in base ATK overall will be small.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 07:55 AM
Yes, but what event Eidolons have 2400 Attack?

Let's see, it's:
None.

... well, shit. But if we're talking with +99s:
Sphinx (Light, 2118)
Tiamat (Water, 2262)
Fleurety (Wind, 2130, coming up in March)
Honerable mentions to Mii (Thunder) and Ikaros (Wind) who are just barely under 2400 at +99. Also, this list is only up until August.

You forget to add 10% increase in icarus
Icarus is higher than tiamat if used in wind both hp and attack. Icarus attack 2304 without 99
Compared to tiamat 2262 its higher
Fleurelty 2130 will become 2343 if used in wind itshigher than tiamat too. So all wind you mentioned is higher than the best event eidolon currently.

And assuming we only use hanuman as friend support. How are you so certain 4% elemental attack is not more than enough to overlap the status decrease. you

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 08:05 AM
The only one eidolon below 1800 attack you have mentioned was only lilim and thats only lack 40 point to reach 1800. I think its safe to buy ikarus in shop because its stronger than tiamat both hp and attack. Quetzal maybe weaker but has high hp and it will be covered by at least 4% each bonus by using in sub eidolon if using hanuman support. Plus 10% extra status by having same element with the himes.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 08:16 AM
You forget to add 10% increase in icarus--... yes. Because your (or some other Unregistered's) original argument that a 2400 Atk on-element turns into 2600 Atk. So I used 2400 base, which there are none of.
--
And assuming we only use hanuman as friend support. How are you so certain 4% elemental attack is not more than enough to overlap the status decrease. youBecause I actually did the math for Anubis lately. I've made a damage calc for this, (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) you know.

The result was, swapping in Dark Eidolons resulted in a loss of damage. I got NEARLY back to where I was if I was running double Anubis though, but that's impossible for me. Or did it just barely go above? Eh, it was +-500 in 40k Atk at double Anubis.

However, note that I was comparing really bad Dark Eidolons, as... well, there just aren't any good ones (I wasn't playing during Trivia). To my +99 Tiamats, Miis and Sphinx. As such, the situation for Wind can be different. But, I wouldn't expect much honestly. Reminder that 4% more Elemental atk is NOT 4% more damage done.

Dejnov
01-08-2019, 08:25 AM
... yes. Because your (or some other Unregistered's) original argument that a 2400 Atk on-element turns into 2600 Atk. So I used 2400 base, which there are none of.Because I actually did the math for Anubis lately. I've made a damage calc for this, (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) you know.

The result was, swapping in Dark Eidolons resulted in a loss of damage. I got NEARLY back to where I was if I was running double Anubis though, but that's impossible for me. Or did it just barely go above? Eh, it was +-500 in 40k Atk at double Anubis.

However, note that I was comparing really bad Dark Eidolons, as... well, there just aren't any good ones (I wasn't playing during Trivia). To my +99 Tiamats, Miis and Sphinx. As such, the situation for Wind can be different. But, I wouldn't expect much honestly. Reminder that 4% more Elemental atk is NOT 4% more damage done.

I wanted clarification on something you said earlier. How is the Anubis/Mangarmr calculation done? Is it 16% elemental per dark/light eidolon in your grid (which means you need 4 or 5) out of the 6 slots dark/light or is the math different?

Dejnov.

Gludateton
01-08-2019, 08:49 AM
And you should. From new eidolons Stolas has the least ATK stat (1860), but if you add 10% increase (2046) it's really close to second highest ATK eido coming up (2052, first is Fleurety btw). Single element grids will be a thing, especially when new eidos will get their increase per sub-eido raised from 4% to 8%.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 09:00 AM
... yes. Because your (or some other Unregistered's) original argument that a 2400 Atk on-element turns into 2600 Atk. So I used 2400 base, which there are none of.Because I actually did the math for Anubis lately. I've made a damage calc for this,[/URL] you know.

Indeed but having extra 4% for base attack 50k is stronger than another 300 base attack.

It isn't possible to get lower see even ikarus without +99 is higher than tiamat and tiamat is best eidos so its impossible for ikarus to lose even in stats.
The only reason it can be worse its because you swap +99 and add not dark 99 eidos and very bad too. Try to compare +99 with +99 dark. Assuming you make a dark eidos grid and see which one better. +99 also should become +109 if its same eidos i think so its bigger boost if the eidos have stats increase.

Can you elaborate what you compare we will count it because without knowing what you swap its impossible to compare and find the mistakes.

Pigeon
01-08-2019, 09:10 AM
I wanted clarification on something you said earlier. How is the Anubis/Mangarmr calculation done? Is it 16% elemental per dark/light eidolon in your grid (which means you need 4 or 5) out of the 6 slots dark/light or is the math different?

Dejnov.

Anubis and Managarmr have a base increase of 80% for Dark Attack or Light Attack respectively at all Limit Breaks before applying their bonus per Eidolon, which is 4-8% depending on Limit Break (4% per Eidolon at 100, 5% at 105, 6% at 110, 7% at 115, and 8% at 120.) Hanuman and co. work a bit differently in that their bonus per Eidolon is 4% each regardless of Limit Break, with their base increase affected instead and growing by 5% per Limit Break.

Dejnov
01-08-2019, 09:34 AM
Anubis and Managarmr have a base increase of 80% for Dark Attack or Light Attack respectively at all Limit Breaks before applying their bonus per Eidolon, which is 4-8% depending on Limit Break (4% per Eidolon at 100, 5% at 105, 6% at 110, 7% at 115, and 8% at 120.) Hanuman and co. work a bit differently in that their bonus per Eidolon is 4% each regardless of Limit Break, with their base increase affected instead and growing by 5% per Limit Break.

Thanks. So Anubis and Managarmr are actually still useful for a grid (like mine right now) that has only a single dark or light Eidolon in it as they still give me 80% dark/light attack. For each Eidolon I replace that goes up by 4%-8% and the friend Eidolon's HP/ATK stats aren't actually factored into my current ATK and HP so I don't lose any base ATK if I was to switch out my main (not that I have one to switch to anyways).

Thanks.

Dejnov.

Pigeon
01-08-2019, 09:40 AM
Sure thing and right they're pretty powerful on their own, even without their bonuses they'll provide a stronger boost than any other Eidolons of their respective elements, for now.

Hanuman has her own Summon effect, applying a Counterattack buff that you needn't worry about missing, whereas Hraesvelgr's debuff has a low hit rate that will only be exacerbated by enemies getting more resistant or immune to debuffs.

1 year is not far enough into the future for me. The ideal Wind Eidolon grid would consist of Hanuman with 5 +99 Level 100 Gale Kaiser Dragoons. For this you'd need 25 copies of Gale Kaiser Dragoon/Imperial Chaldeas. If you're a space whale then you can speed up the process, but if not then once you have your core platoon of SSR Wind Kamihime you can Miracle Ticket copies of Gale Kaiser Dragoon until you get there. If Hanuman gets crept in this time, you'll still have nice stats and be ready for the 240-300% Wind attack-boosting Eidolon that depends on commensurate Wind Eidolons that may come out by 2037. There's no indication of Kaisers getting swept yet, but if they do you can always get whatever that is and supplement them with the pretty nice stats of your Gale Kaiser Dragoon legion until you get the new stuff.

If you miss a Wind Union it's not a huge deal, by 2037 there'll be much more fly SSR Wind weapons as well as a few Wind Union event repeats for as many of the weapons from it as you need.

Gludateton
01-08-2019, 09:52 AM
This is gold.

If Hanuman gets crept in this time, you'll still have nice stats and be ready for the 240-300% Wind attack-boosting Eidolon that depends on commensurate Wind Eidolons that may come out by 2037.
That's the problem. 100% eidos were already broken and you had to wait slightly above year for them to get replaced by even more broken shit. This will probably continue.

If you miss a Wind Union it's not a huge deal, by 2037 there'll be much more fly SSR Wind weapons as well as a few Wind Union event repeats for as many of the weapons from it as you need.
Actually it's very possible that there will be only 2 more wind UE that you can get 'present' UE weapons at. We'll see this week.

Also

Kamihime probably won't exist in 2037

Pigeon
01-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Not with that attitude, gotta support the game and invest time, love and money into it. Then once your kids are old enough to appreciate this sort of thing you can leave your account to them and they'll have a great head start with that sick wind account. Then you can support ticket and get that Magic Jewel old-age pension for being a legend. Got to dream big know what I am saying?

Gludateton
01-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Yeah, one can dream, by 2037 I'll probably even get that 150 Dragon Eyes' Ticket. Thet's definitely something to look forward to.

Pigeon
01-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Hells yes, then you can guaranteed for sure get that possible 500% Phantom Eidolon for all your Phantom Kamihime and your 40 SSSSSR 10-skill Phantom Weapons (grid sizes may or may not get BUFFED).

Slashley
01-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Hanuman has her own Summon effect, applying a Counterattack buff --Intercept.
In Nutaku terminology, Intercept is what you use to dodge and counter enemy attacks. Counterattack is Pride buff, lower HP = more damage.

1 year is not far enough into the future for me. The ideal Wind Eidolon grid would consist of Hanuman with 5 +99 Level 100 Gale Kaiser Dragoons. For this you'd need 25 copies of Gale Kaiser Dragoon/Imperial Chaldeas. --The clouds are not enough for your head, huh. Hell, I don't think your head is even in this solar system anymore.

Gludateton
01-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Intercept.
In Nutaku terminology, Intercept is what you use to dodge and counter enemy attacks. Counterattack is Pride buff, lower HP = more damage.
Indeed, and Hanuman applies Counterattack buff (the pride one).

Slashley
01-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Indeed, and Hanuman applies Counterattack buff (the pride one).Son of a bit-
Fixed.

Kuroryuu
01-08-2019, 05:47 PM
People, I'm so happy. have been skipping nights to not waste day time on re-rolling. I don't think I could go on much longer without sleep.
Yesterday I got Anubis and no other dark kamihime, BUT I JUST PULLED BELIAL. I'm so happy and got Nataku and Ragaraja for now.
The drop rate up for fire is still in shop, so hope I can pull another.

Belial is better than Anubis, right?

Laventale
01-08-2019, 06:43 PM
People, I'm so happy. have been skipping nights to not waste day time on re-rolling. I don't think I could go on much longer without sleep.
Yesterday I got Anubis and no other dark kamihime, BUT I JUST PULLED BELIAL. I'm so happy and got Nataku and Ragaraja for now.
The drop rate up for fire is still in shop, so hope I can pull another.

Belial is better than Anubis, right?

There's no "better". Each 100% eido go with each element. Sure, Dark has no element penalization (since it's neutral, together with light) and everything, but Fire can absolutely steamroll everything, even some hard as shit Water content.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Belial is better than Anubis, right?Fire is an okay element, the problem is getting weaponry for it. If you're willing to drop 50 bucks on a Miracle Ticket in the next three months, Svarog or Uriel will carry the fuck out of your team with Belial.

Well, you'll do just fine with Belial too.

Kuroryuu
01-08-2019, 06:59 PM
So what is the better option. Anubis acc or Belial acc, because I got them both on separate accounts.

What legendary soul should I focus on getting?

Slashley
01-08-2019, 07:13 PM
What legendary soul should I focus on getting?The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that.

As for Anubis vs. Belial, I don't think there is an absolute answer for that. Again, if you'll be willing to buy a Miracle Ticket at some point, Fire has way better hard carries. And I guess Fire has good Rs, two of which are in Gem Gacha, so that's great. My personal preference would be Fire, but again, there's no absolutes for 100% accounts.

Gacha
01-09-2019, 04:19 AM
Well I must be blessed by the rerolling gods as I just landed Uriel and Belial together in maybe 2 hours of rerolling. Going to make a nice 2nd account to supplement my wind main.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 05:58 AM
So what is the better option. Anubis acc or Belial acc, because I got them both on separate accounts.

What legendary soul should I focus on getting?

Currently picking dark is better if you can do well in the dark union event and get in the good union. Get in the good union is more important tho. Union event will start in less than 48h
I suggest reroll for wind 100% so you will have enough preparation to search for union and getting at least 1m pp and wind have good active summon too. I have unused belial and yamaraja tho if someone interested too

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 06:16 AM
I checked the wiki seems dark is your best option because phantom union give another 2 dark weapons. So you will have the strongest headstart because you will have 4 union event faster than any other element. To get this best start you must start it now and find decent union so you can get union event rewards. 3 best for f2p are dark light and wind. Those give best flb union event weapon. You missed the light so dark and wind is your choice. As long as you can do bit extra effort in leveling in sunday and doing union event daily just 1m should be very easy to get.

evanfitch
01-15-2019, 11:25 PM
And I guess Fire has good Rs, two of which are in Gem Gacha, so that's great.

Which two are those?

Slashley
01-16-2019, 12:16 AM
Which two are those?Baphomet and Nergal. They have -10% A Atk and -10% A Def debuffs respectively.

Unregistered
01-16-2019, 12:22 AM
Hey everyone! Just wondering if i should keep Ares, Thor, and Shamash from my 10x jewel gacha that i used twice. I plan on playing for free, and just started playing this game. Thanks in advance :) !

Slashley
01-16-2019, 12:33 AM
Hey everyone! Just wondering if i should keep Ares, Thor, and Shamash from my 10x jewel gacha that i used twice. I plan on playing for free, and just started playing this game. Thanks in advance :) !While that is pretty lucky, it's not 2x SSR from the same element, nor is it a 100% Eidolon.

Really, I'd say keep rerolling until you hit a 100% Eidolon.

Unregistered
01-22-2019, 11:45 PM
Thanks Slashley!

Hey everyone, its me again, finally rolled 2 SSR kamihime of same element!!! They are Athena and Tyr. Just wondering if i should keep this? Thx!

Slashley
01-23-2019, 04:06 AM
The upside is, Athena is basically the best Hime in the game against Water. Unfortunately, she's not much good elsewhere, which doesn't exactly make her a newbie friendly Hime. Tyr is generally good, though nothing amazing until her rebalance which should be soon enough. Even then, that only applies to her Awakened form and it'll take you months to get the required materials for that.

The downside is, no 100% Eidolon means no good Friends. One of those gets you access to high level players from the start, which means that your support Eidolons would always be good.

Personally, I'd keep rerolling for a 100% Eidolon, but it is up to you.

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 05:30 AM
I wouldn't go with Athena/Tyr either, mainly because thunder is pretty unfriendly for a pure f2p. If you want to go with thunder, you really need at least either Kirin (100% eidolon) or thunder aphrodite (while she's still available) to make up the difference. Thunder is especially bad to start because you're going to have a hard time grabbing a flb Medjed if you're just starting now (and there won't be another decent one for a LONG time - you'd most likely have to buy one with eidolon orbs), and already missed the first thunder UE with flb weapons. So it'll also be hard to get a good grid together to make up for being a f2p. All in all, just a tough slog ahead, not recommended.

Looking at the schedule of events coming up, starting up with wind is still viable but difficult (need to get into a decent union asap), while fire is ideal (has time to start up, with typhoon reprint and wrath UE coming), while light and dark are decent because they get to doubledip on greed UEs.

/just my 2 cents

Kinsoo
01-25-2019, 06:37 PM
Thanks for replying and explaining this to me! I've finally created an account lol, and so i guess rolling Thor, Gaia, and the eidolon thunderbird isnt good?

Unregistered
01-25-2019, 07:04 PM
Thanks for replying and explaining this to me! I've finally created an account lol, and so i guess rolling Thor, Gaia, and the eidolon thunderbird isnt good?

Still shit

Aesy
01-31-2019, 04:22 AM
So after a great deal of rerolling, I finally got myself a 100%. I ended up with several good quality SSR picks on other accounts. Would anybody be interested in taking the accounts? I have an account with Amterarasu (The good fire one, according to the guide?) and Cthulhu (the good water one) on the same account, one with two Light SSR (I forget who), one with Amterasu (The fire one) along with an SR Fire or two, and one with the 100% Thunder (which apparently is crap for free players, which I am).

I also have one with two good Dark SSR's, but I think I'm going to keep that one in case I want an alt account - or maybe the Thunder Eidolon one..we'll see.

If you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 12:02 AM
I re-rolled Rudra(100% Water Eido), Michael (Light SSR) and Berith (Dark SSR). Is this already good? I'm not planning on spending $.

Unregistered
02-04-2019, 12:04 AM
I re-rolled Rudra(100% Water Eido), Michael (Light SSR) and Berith (Dark SSR). Is this already good? I'm not planning on spending $.

Good enough

sanahtlig
02-07-2019, 08:17 AM
I updated the Rerolling Guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo) with the new section What’s the difference between the +100% and +120% eidolons? and added links to character portraits to assist rerollers in spotting the +100% and +120% eidolons.

I acknowledge Pigeon's request for a different label for these new eidolons, but I'm sticking with "+120% eidolons" for now because this is more meaningful to new players than "2019 Gatcha eidolons". The character profiles in-game don't list the date the character was released, but they DO list the elemental attack bonus they provide with 0 limit breaks. Accordingly, I'll change the label to +140% when the December eidolon update hits.

While I'm not super-active these days, I do intend to keep the Rerolling Guide up to date. This should require only one update per year since the DMM version allows us to see a year into the future, which is very doable.

What’s the difference between the +100% and +120% eidolons?
The +120% eidolons have the same base bonus of +100% elemental attack, but gain an additional 4% elemental attack for each sub-eidolon of the same element that you have equipped, for a maximum of +120% elemental attack. A December 2019 update is expected to augment this bonus to 8%/sub-eidolon (maximum +140%). The +120% eidolons also have different summon effects, so in some circumstances a +100% eidolon may be preferred over a +120% eidolon (e.g., Hraesvelg’s -20% DEF debuff will often increase damage more than +20-40% elemental attack).

The Dark and Light +100% eidolons have a +80% base bonus, reaching a maximum of +100% with 5 matching-element sub-eidolons.

Both +100% and +120% eidolons are further augmented by limit breaks, increasing their base bonus or max matching-element bonus (Managarmr, Anubis) by up to +20%. Limit breaks can be added by using the eidolon limit break item obtained from Guild Damage Competition events (coming in August 2019).

Unregistered
02-16-2019, 08:30 AM
Hello,

Thanks a lot for the guide!!
I managed to finally reroll an account with SSR Hraesvelgr, SSR Behemoth, SSR Isis, and SSR Azazel. Is this a good account to start with? I'm not sure if ill be spending money. They're all wind I feel like I got really lucky! Also how to change my email?