PDA

View Full Version : Party setup

Yurei
04-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Good day everyone, I'd like to ask questions regarding on how to set up my main party properly which is light. I've read a lot of newbie guides and rerolling was one of them.

-When I was rerolling for my 5th try, I find myself lucky to get Sol right away, 2 SR himes (artemis, uranus), and 2 R himes (kamadeva, dike) and a bonus SSR hime Hades; they consists my party A with dike and hades under the sub category. My current souls are: Lancelot-20, Van Hellsing-20, Merlin-1 which leads me to Arthur or Morgan in the end. Can anyone give me opinions on which to choose from the two of them first?

-Regarding on the weapons tab I'm quite confused with this one, does it mean that if I'm going for a Light party should I equip Light attribute weapons as well on the sub category? Or can I add/insert different elemental weapon with high atk pwr? Ofc I know that the element of the soul depends on which element of the main weapon she currently hold and I got that covered.

-I might ask more questions along the way of the discussion and any information you guys provided to me are greatly appreciated. :grin::grin:

-And also.....what does MLB mean?

Laventale
04-01-2018, 10:26 PM
-And also.....what does MLB mean?

Max Limit Break

Also, there's a thread for this already, if you're not aware. https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4421-updated-kamihime-project-rerolling-guide-intermediate-players.html

They will gladly explain you whatever you need to know.