PDA

View Full Version : Morgan legendary soul

Venkat Rao
04-02-2018, 03:10 AM
I have enough soul points to unlock Morgan pls give your on that how is it compared to shingen

Cobblemaniac
04-02-2018, 03:25 AM
I have enough soul points to unlock Morgan pls give your on that how is it compared to shingen

Until Morgan's relic weapon gets released, I'm pretty sure consensus is that Shingen is always the better pick.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 03:46 AM
Wat is this Morgan relic weapon how is it released

Cobblemaniac
04-02-2018, 04:21 AM
Wat is this Morgan relic weapon how is it released

Relic weapons are basically new content unlockable by farming regalia and regalia shards from the ragnarok level raids (wind being the first one). They serve as the soul's weapons, souls get an enormous buff to their skills, plus the weapon provides a meaty buff (either assault or defender) to the entire party, but only if equipped to the correct soul. So far the only relic weapons available are wind element, and only for Arthur and D'Artagnan. You can expect more elements to be released, and definitely more weapons for each individual soul, eventually Morgan.

And now this is territory which I am not familiar with, but apparently her assault weapon singlehandedly defines the meta of berserk builds... And that is the extent of my knowledge, if that is correct at all. At this point any further questions should be answered by a far more experienced and technically oriented player.

Laventale
04-02-2018, 09:49 AM
There's a thread for this already, don't go and create threads with absolutely no content whatsoever.

Keep posting on this thread: https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion.html