PDA

View Full Version : Cant load into game

Maukadragon
04-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Ever since the update on tuesday I've been unable to load into the game, being stuck on an infinite loading screen with a blue border, which I've never had before, if someone could help me I would appreciate it very much. 9741

starburst98
04-05-2018, 03:22 PM
i've managed to get it running on Opera.

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 03:58 PM
chrome loads it ok for me. puffin desktop version loads it fine too. pick your poison, i'd advice for puffin

Ampchan
04-05-2018, 04:05 PM
if it doesnt load in like 2-3 mins, always reload. If it keeps not loading you should clear the cache.
Click on the ":lock: Secure" in front of the address bar and clear cookies. In the mean time just use puffin until you can get it running.
Download might take a while though.

Maukadragon
04-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Yea I cleared my cache but it still didnt work but I downloaded Puffin and its working fine so thanks for the help!

Ampchan
04-05-2018, 04:15 PM
I would still play with it and try to get chrome to work if you can. Sometimes after snapshots, playing with Puffin can be a little buggy for fkg. You wouldn't want to get completely locked out if that happens :C.

I have had puffin random refresh on me too many times. RIP my stamina :sad:

Maukadragon
04-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Yea im trying with chrome but no matter what I do, I can not get it to load for the life of me, the load flower will spin for a few seconds then freeze for about 2-3 minutes, then start spinning again but wont load the game

hypo
04-06-2018, 12:18 AM
Yea im trying with chrome but no matter what I do, I can not get it to load for the life of me, the load flower will spin for a few seconds then freeze for about 2-3 minutes, then start spinning again but wont load the game

Same behaviour on my side, but it loads OK.

But if I switch tab or go to another program, then it's stuck, so I need to keep it on screen until it's loaded.

AgentFakku
04-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Thanks to dis thread, I found it today while trying different browsers, hardware acceleration shit and DNS flushing - some guy tol me to do it and I lost connection w/ my router LOL

Seems Pufferfish is my only browser to play dis one game
https://i.imgur.com/LAfi5ea.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/gPzoPSe.png
Down side of this browser - things get blurry and ugly - oh well

can't enjoy my Hentai scenes man

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 07:12 PM
you can get it to unblur and be all pristine liek on firefox and chrome, involves deactivating whole cloud thing. which, for me, did all kinds of nasty involving puffin refusing to download flash, even though flash is up to date. i chose to stop meddling with it. but i think you can try the options menu on fkg start, the part about flash options. it's generally set to OFF, might unblush if you rig it to high. i never tried, so at your own risk.

Lathiira
04-06-2018, 09:53 PM
I tried to purchase the Saturday Viola deal. The purchase was completed, got a communication error. Now every time I try to start the game in Firefox or Chrome, cache cleared or not, on two different computers, I get an error message when I hit the 'press start' screen which gets me to the 'please wait' screen...second issue this week.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 10:20 PM
I have the same issue. This has also been noted in the Discord channel #issue_reports

I tried to purchase the Saturday Viola deal. The purchase was completed, got a communication error. Now every time I try to start the game in Firefox or Chrome, cache cleared or not, on two different computers, I get an error message when I hit the 'press start' screen which gets me to the 'please wait' screen...second issue this week.

Lathiira
04-06-2018, 11:10 PM
I have the same issue. This has also been noted in the Discord channel #issue_reports

I'll have to find it if I can. New to Discord, still learning. Thanks!

MagicSpice
04-10-2018, 09:20 PM
you really should use Puffin when playing this game

that browser has very little issues and the game also runs much faster

Zandel
04-11-2018, 06:18 AM
you really should use Puffin when playing this game

that browser has very little issues and the game also runs much faster

I've had more issues with Puffin than with Chrome... what build your PC is also has a lot to do with it.

A Time to Screw
04-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Telling people to download a completely new browser or software is the worst kind of suggestion to a problem that shouldn't be happening at all.

I typically have loading problems too, generally when I'm forced to clear cache after every update. Reloading the assets seems to take an ungodly amount of time and tends to fail for one reason or another. Although I've never failed to get into the game itself, I still tend to freeze up when trying to start a battle right after a cache clear.

I sometimes get around this by loading some of the assets before jumping into a battle. By viewing my squad page and loading their sprites in the Unit menu beforehand, jumping into a raid boss first, etc. Which sounds silly but It seems to work.

In the end you'll just have to keep refreshing until whatever is locking up the loading fixes itself. Clearing cache multiple times does not help since you'll just be forcing it to reload all the assets again.

The fact that this cache clearing caveat that's been around since the beginning of the Nutaku version and has only been getting worse with each update is frustrating.

Unregistered
04-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Telling people to download a completely new browser or software is the worst kind of suggestion to a problem that shouldn't be happening at all.

I typically have loading problems too, generally when I'm forced to clear cache after every update. Reloading the assets seems to take an ungodly amount of time and tends to fail for one reason or another. Although I've never failed to get into the game itself, I still tend to freeze up when trying to start a battle right after a cache clear.

I sometimes get around this by loading some of the assets before jumping into a battle. By viewing my squad page and loading their sprites in the Unit menu beforehand, jumping into a raid boss first, etc. Which sounds silly but It seems to work.

In the end you'll just have to keep refreshing until whatever is locking up the loading fixes itself. Clearing cache multiple times does not help since you'll just be forcing it to reload all the assets again.

The fact that this cache clearing caveat that's been around since the beginning of the Nutaku version and has only been getting worse with each update is frustrating.

get off your high horse, capn. people been reloading/clearing, praying to gods long dead and doing everything shy of human sacrifices to be able to load this fine piece of software speaks alot. nobody loves downloading something new for one specific usage, but at least it helps. sitting there like a monkey hitting reload solves jack, specially if it solves jack for days, like in hunter's case. so i applaud your, erm, "dedication" to hitting your head on wall till the wall breaks.

AgentFakku
04-12-2018, 03:31 PM

I feel u man

They should fix the problem and not force us to download stuff to play the game esp some of us ain't tech saavy

Took me 3 days to solve the issue - kept doing all weird stuff

Trying different browsers

Zandel
04-12-2018, 04:45 PM

It is obvious from this post that you have no real world IT experience. As a professional that works in the IT field I can confirm 100% that a clean install of any software package that you are having multiple issues with is always a good start. Hell these days over half of PC Troubleshooting is re-installing clean software without all those extra add-on's and extensions.

With a clean computer and a clean install of Chrome I have had almost 0 issues with this game. I rarely clear my cache and the few issues I have had were resolved when I did. Those times I do clear my cache the game does take 5-10 more seconds to do everything for the first time but that has been it. And just so you are aware, I'm Australian. We have some of, if not, the worst internet out of all developed countries so if I'm having few issues then it's likely not the net or even nutaku related but more likely PC related.