PDA

View Full Version : Smutstone, dead?

terrordoll
04-05-2018, 06:03 PM
I tried searching the forums but I'm using my phone and for some reason I can't get the human verification to work. So my apologies if this has been answered already.

I don't see much out there for this game or a thread here on HBC. Is this game dying? I just found it recently and really like the art. Id hate to get into it only to realize it never gets updated to closes soon.

Thanks!

Kotono
04-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Probably not the kind of game most people here would care about.
Also the fact that it isn't on nutaku anyway.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 12:15 AM
A google search turned up a HBC wiki section for Smutstone so I figured it would be a suitable question. Seemed like a card game with naked girls would be something that people here are interested in, especially considering you have a thread for Cunt Wars, the other Hooligapps game. Is it a style thing? Non anime? Honestly asking, not trying to be a smart ass.

Aidoru
04-06-2018, 01:00 AM
It's not that he has a thread for Cunt Wars, it's that someone else felt the need to make a topic on it. There are no rules, that I know of, against bringing up non-nutaku games but that doesn't change the fact that this is a nutaku game oriented forum, so of course less people using this site are going to care about a game not hosted on nutaku.

Though if I remember correctly, Nutaku already has Throne of Legends, a literal clone of the game, which is probably even more dead considering it's the lowest ranking game on the site.

Kotono
04-06-2018, 01:29 AM
Was throne of legends ever even released from soft launch? I tried it when it came out, but it was just so... bad. Too many issues.

I tried searching the forums but I'm using my phone and for some reason I can't get the human verification to work. So my apologies if this has been answered already.

I don't see much out there for this game or a thread here on HBC. Is this game dying? I just found it recently and really like the art. Id hate to get into it only to realize it never gets updated to closes soon.

Thanks!

That wiki area was added because someone specifically asked me to create it. But then they never did anything with it so not sure what the point was.

Largepotato
04-06-2018, 02:13 AM
Maybe he thought wikis magically become full of info by themselves.

terrordoll
04-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the answers!

Biodeamon
04-06-2018, 06:45 PM
rest in pieces. shoddly produced western games are a cancer to H-games.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 11:47 PM
You know, cuntwars has a fair variety in card skills and some tactical placement in battlefield. smutstone barely has anything, with battles on full auto and (as far as tried playing it) only legendary cards bought with real monies have abilities. finally, in smutstone there is zero interaction between players. no pvp, chat or even guild. hard to say the game was alive to start with. :(

Draghorn
04-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Was throne of legends ever even released from soft launch?

I can confirm that Throne of Legends has not yet released globally.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 04:16 AM
IDK how long ago this was thread was made.

Smutstone is a game on nutaku now. Is it true though, that the good cards with abilities are only bought from that cash chest? Is there any events?

Mozinor
11-19-2018, 12:41 AM
If you are not ready to spend at least 300$ or 400$ , then forget this game ...
(and i don't count the money you will have to spend to be a minimum competitive for the events ...)

- i tried to play F2P and i can't go very far in "adventure ?" mode !
(i'm stuck on map 2 and if i want to win , i have to improve lot of cards so farming gold and stuff for days / weeks ... )
- duel mode is based on your character lvl but it's literally a coin flip for every fight ...
- tournament , if F2P , you can forget it direct ....

- after some day , the game is average , there is some bug interaction , often during the fights animation , the hentail part of the game is awefull and fix (no animation at all for now ) , but the micro transaction are insanely expensive and if you want to go far in adventure or if you want to win a little thing during the events you will need to pay a lot ...

(a friend try the game special offer to get a special legendary card and some items , and for him to get all the pieces needed to get this legendary fully evolved , he has to buy the 4 special offer for a total of 150€ ... enjoy ....... )

Unregistered
11-25-2018, 12:52 PM
I noticed that a lot of the opponents i'm getting are no names(names like sv1653131385 or random letters) with very high rarity cards. I wonder if they're bots or if the game is easy to cheat or something, very weird.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 09:14 AM
If you're talking about duels those opponents have apparently always been fake and randomly generated with their level based on yours and their deck power based on league. If you're talking about the tournaments then I don't know, it kinda seems like it could be real people, but it's also weird that there are so many people consistently wasting points not going for the win and only getting bronze.

As for the game, It's not really that great, but at the same time it's so incredibly stingy that it barely takes any time at all to play, you can spend only minutes a day checking up on it and be playing at almost maximum efficiency. The prices though are definitely a joke and no one should ever spend anything on it.

artista
11-27-2018, 09:20 AM
If you are not ready to spend at least 300$ or 400$ , then forget this game ...
(and i don't count the money you will have to spend to be a minimum competitive for the events ...)

- i tried to play F2P and i can't go very far in "adventure ?" mode !
(i'm stuck on map 2 and if i want to win , i have to improve lot of cards so farming gold and stuff for days / weeks ... )
- duel mode is based on your character lvl but it's literally a coin flip for every fight ...
- tournament , if F2P , you can forget it direct ....

- after some day , the game is average , there is some bug interaction , often during the fights animation , the hentail part of the game is awefull and fix (no animation at all for now ) , but the micro transaction are insanely expensive and if you want to go far in adventure or if you want to win a little thing during the events you will need to pay a lot ...

(a friend try the game special offer to get a special legendary card and some items , and for him to get all the pieces needed to get this legendary fully evolved , he has to buy the 4 special offer for a total of 150€ ... enjoy ....... )

I tried the game and can agree with this guy. This game is a no go for f2p..

Adfucker
11-29-2018, 10:02 AM
I can only agree with those who complain about the prices in this game... It's a game for those who don't know where to invest their money, so they spend it here. I mean, this is the most expensive game I've played. I've never had to (potentially) spend so much money to progress in the game (unless you want the progress to be snail-speed). I can get to the 2nd map, but then I need stronger cards (a lot stronger actually) to be able to move a few steps forward and agian - all you get is messages that say "You ose. you're too weak. buy this or that."

You can definitely find similar games that are a lot cheaper and offer ways to progress without spending money as well (that aren't snail-speed).

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 07:56 PM
I'm 100% sure that there are people cheating on this game, there is no way that there are people making over 1k points on the first 2 hours of every event tournament.

Adfucker
12-01-2018, 04:13 AM
I'm 100% sure that there are people cheating on this game, there is no way that there are people making over 1k points on the first 2 hours of every event tournament.
It's not just that - also at the last hour of the tournament, suddenly everyone around you find hundreds of points to pass you and you end up without any reward, even though you were safely inside rewarding positions before those last minutes.. I think it's the way they try to force you to buy more and more in-game stuff. And even when you'd do - they'd still make it harder and again you'd be forced to buy things... that's why I said - it's the most expensive game I've ever played. Without buying something you can't succeed in this game. Sadly the game itself doesn't live up to the prices it asks us to pay. So overall - not worth spending a cent on this game...

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 03:23 AM
anyone know if the nutaku version and the version outside nutaku share accounts because i played a little got to world 3 "sands" with card power 5633 mainlly pulled by the x-mass event cards so if i srwitch playing on nutaku will i still be my old account or all the grind all over again and the other reason i ask is that after sands there are no new worlds and without fresh quests to clear there is no other hope for tournament advance than buying packs with cash while i still had story to progress through i managed to be in first 3 2 times and last i ranked 4 - 20 now when i cleared all the adventure with 3 stars barely got into 21 - 50 group and doubt i'll hold the spot until tournament ends

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 10:54 PM
They just increased the prices of the event, fuck this shit. I'm done with this trash.

Unregistered
12-20-2018, 11:40 AM
It's not just that - also at the last hour of the tournament, suddenly everyone around you find hundreds of points to pass you and you end up without any reward, even though you were safely inside rewarding positions before those last minutes.. I think it's the way they try to force you to buy more and more in-game stuff. And even when you'd do - they'd still make it harder and again you'd be forced to buy things... that's why I said - it's the most expensive game I've ever played. Without buying something you can't succeed in this game. Sadly the game itself doesn't live up to the prices it asks us to pay. So overall - not worth spending a cent on this game...

Well, I'm one of those players but obviously no cheating is involved.
Simply is the same concept of an ebay auction.
You place your bid in the last few seconds, so other people don't have time to react and can't overbid you.

In smutstone, I collect money and when I think I'm ready, I decide a day to compete in tournament and get 1st prize.
During that day, I simply play and gain a medium amount of points (around 600). Then, about 10/15 minutes before the end of the day, I level up / open chest / evolve my cards until I reach the 1st prize spot. The other players have no time to react and I never failed in getting the prize in that way.
Now I'm in Tournament Tier2 with 2 copies of the prize cards.

As for the fact that is impossibly for f2p players to get far, I totally disagree.
I spent 50€ to get Casanova Pack 3 and I regret the choice because that pack wasn't useful at all!
The only card I'm still using is the healer but she will be replaced soon when I'll get to rank3 Tournament. Is just a matter of time.

If you want to get far in this game just follow these steps :
1) Find the level that gives you the most money, without the risk to die and farm that level. Also farm the materials required to level up cards.
It should take about a week to have enough resources to pay a good tournament, but it depends... one week I was able to rank 1st in 3 different tournaments.
2) Never level up / evolve your cards, unless in the days you want to compete for 1st prize!
3) Don't compete in tournament prizes unless is the day you decide you will get 1st prize, because other prizes suck and they are just not worth it.
4) The day you decide to compete, just farm as usual. About 30 minutes before the end of the day, check the tournament... if the first 3 players are in a fair point range (usually about 1100-1300) then you can go for it! Open your free chests, level up and evolve your cards, beat some new level and you will be able to reach the first prize. When you will get used to it, you can login later and give your opponents even less time to react. I'm now able to do it just in about 10 minutes!
5) Now you have your 2 new cards, which are 2 of the most powerfull out there. Put them in your deck, farm for another week or until you have enough money/items and repeat the process.

It works... trust me! ;)

mrtwist
12-29-2018, 07:53 AM
so i told her that if she wants to play it, i will treat her to some upgrades. 3 times she has won the comps and received nothing as reward. last time she spent 1400 gems on XMAS COMP, and now she cant even log into game. so i've spent around £320.00 on this crap game that cheats players and rips them off. she has mental issues and not receiving rewards has not made her very happy. she will not be playing anymore as she thinks the game is a scam, and i agree with her. i've contacted my credit card company to get my money back, because she & I have had it with this piece of shit game. my advice don't waist your time on this corrupt game, go somewhere else.

ps. she still can't log in what a joke

hornyg4mer
12-31-2018, 04:57 AM
so i told her that if she wants to play it, i will treat her to some upgrades. 3 times she has won the comps and received nothing as reward. last time she spent 1400 gems on XMAS COMP, and now she cant even log into game. so i've spent around £320.00 on this crap game that cheats players and rips them off. she has mental issues and not receiving rewards has not made her very happy. she will not be playing anymore as she thinks the game is a scam, and i agree with her. i've contacted my credit card company to get my money back, because she & I have had it with this piece of shit game. my advice don't waist your time on this corrupt game, go somewhere else.

ps. she still can't log in what a jokelol your niece? why this game... i wouldnt want my family members to know i play this game, let alone a younger female member.

ANYWAY, yes, this game has always been corrupt like this. And the artwork isnt very good so dont spend money! I am a free to play kind of gamer, and although i dont win tournaments, i won some christmas ones and i got a OP elf girl card. I can almost win any fight if she goes against a card, since she can kill 3 cards with her 1HKO in duels.

Dont spend money, but if you enjoy collecting cards, play this game. Every day i use my energy to power up my main deck, and every day one of my cards can gain a level. Not to mention the free chest you get from the shop, or the 5 chests you can get for duels (4 from wins, 1 for winning 3). And thats only if you log on once a day. If you can log on every hour, you can do a few more duels (most duel chests time out in a hour) and do a few more campaign. Its not as interactive as cunt wars, which i find way more diverse, better artwork, better story, and just more silly in general.

MalusCorvus
01-17-2019, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I could tell from the beginning it wasn't worth spending any great amount of money on - if for no other reason that there's no player input besides deck construction and picking which fights to do. However, as was mentioned earlier, it doesn't very much time to do, so it's okay for the amount of time you're actually putting into it.

I also admit I like the process of collecting and leveling up cards... I just really wish there was a better game to go along with it. And while I'm dreaming, I'd rather have the kind of game where you fork over $60 at the start and then you're done with spending and don't have to worry about energy, like normal video games.

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 12:02 AM

all you got to do is save up like 500000 and spend it all on levelling up your cards and buying silver boxes
that way you get 1000 easy

Unregistered
03-02-2019, 04:54 PM

Those are not cheating . You can sell your Duel level every 10 days and use the reward to get above 1000 points inside the first 2 hours . I have just tried it first time myself .

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 03:02 AM
all you got to do is save up like 500000 and spend it all on levelling up your cards and buying silver boxes
that way you get 1000 easy

The solution is to save up as many level up items as possible and go for max Duel level ( reached when you start losing to to strong oponents ) . Then push Renew under Duels . That gives you a fortune in gold + some boxes and Gems . Use the gold , boxes and Gems needed to level up and seduce the cards . You also gain time from the boxes . Fight first before spending your loot . It is easy to go past 1000 inside the first hour this way . Keepan eye on how high the others go before daily reset then you know how much you still need to get in as top 1 to 3 that day in tournament and get the super cards as reward .

calvin0
05-03-2019, 04:45 AM
anyone know where is the wheel of fortune located within the game?

Unregistered
07-13-2019, 04:36 PM
They try and pull you in with scammed "tournaments" where you have to spend big bucks to keep pace with fake player account bots so they don't have to give out the over the top promised prizes.

Unregistered
07-20-2019, 06:09 AM
They try and pull you in with scammed "tournaments" where you have to spend big bucks to keep pace with fake player account bots so they don't have to give out the over the top promised prizes.

what do you mean, tournaments are very easy to win. Save enough gold so you can get points with packs, you usually need between 1300-1600 points. I am free to play and i won more than 10 tournaments.

Shavedlover
08-08-2019, 08:00 AM
What happens with Smutstone? In recent weeks, I often have server errors. Whenever one of my cards goes up, sometimes when I open a dueling chest or when one of my cards changes, I have an error. Someone has a solution?

Unregistered
01-17-2020, 08:31 PM
I just started a few days ago on smutstone.com. I spent like $20 the first full day that I played. I got 1st in the tournament. Got to like the half way point of map 2 and got stuck. Today spent another $50 and won tournament again. I realized the best way to advance if you spend real money... is to use the red gems to buy energy. Use that energy to farm and collect needed items for leveling up. 40 gems gets you 120 energy. Say you farm world 2... that's 8 battles you can do at 15 energy. Say you only play ones you know you can win... that's a minimum of 2074 on world 2. That gives you 16,592 gold plus if you get 3 stars every time that's 35 tournament points each so that's 280 tournament points... so 280 tournament points and 16,592 gold PER 40 red gems. Otherwise you can buy gold with red gems for 50 gems it's 8,000 gold (that's less than half the amount of gold for 10 more gems and no tournament points).

In other words... if you spend money... use the red gems to buy energy... it will payout the most for the money.

If you are free to play on the other hand... when you first start just go as far as you can with battles and save up all your gold and such... don't level up or seduce. Keep farming the ones that you can beat to get items/gold. When you have enough saved up... open all your packs, seduce stuff, level up stuff. You should get top 3 of tournament and get the good cards then. Just repeat the process and keep winning the tournament. The tournament prizes when seduced and leveled up gain the best stats of all cards.

Also build the best deck you can for each card type and farm the dungeons. You want to seduce more than level up... as it raises stats more. This means you can't just seduce/level up your specific deck... you have to level up and seduce all cards. It's probably best at the very start of the game to focus on your deck only, but eventually you want to go out into upgrading all cards.

Unregistered
01-17-2020, 08:36 PM
Also I noticed people mentioning how at the start of tournaments within 1-2 hours people always have like 1k+ tournament points. If you use real money and buy energy as I stated above, then that is very easy... you could also buy the 100 red gem card packs, which grant you 100 tournament points, but that'd take $100+ real money to do that... My guess is... most people just either have just waited and not leveled up or seduced until the new tournament and did it right away... or they spent real money and farmed using the red gems on energy.

Unregistered
07-29-2020, 09:28 AM
Everyday even early on the bots are already close to 3000 points there is no way to beat that free to play unless you like to safe up for about a year before attempting a tournament. Even then mostlikely just magically get more points it you don’t do it seconds before it ends

Unregistered
03-23-2021, 03:37 AM
Smutstone gives a network error from Nutaku, but works fine at Hooligaps; anyone know how to fix error at Nutaku?