PDA

View Full Version : Is this a playable team?

Unregistered
04-13-2018, 06:43 PM
I'm a pretty new player...which think of this game as a time-killer originally but as time went on I start to spent some more time on it...So I just pulled the newest SSR(are SSR VERY rare or was I just lucky...) and I feel like it's bad....so is this team playable?

SOUL
Lancelot (I just started and is it a good idea to save up until I can buy a Legend Soul?)

KH
SSR Thanathos(I put her in only because she's my only SSR...but I feel like she's not that good...)
SR Nike (Heal...that's it....(?))
SR Kikuri-Hime (Well...there for the defense....)
SR Uranus (Atk+ and decent aoe(?)

I feel like i can replace Kikiri-Hime for Durga because she increases triple chance....idk I just need some help xD

QXZ
04-13-2018, 06:56 PM
playable? yes.

great? no. i would suggest you spend at least 2 hours of time to reroll and pick the best account.

example of a better account: Sol, Gaia/Titania, Amaterasu, SSR Nike / Cthulhu, SSR Amon / Satan, Kirin, Belial, Hraesvelgr

MagicSpice
04-13-2018, 07:10 PM
playable? yes.

great? no. i would suggest you spend at least 2 hours of time to reroll and pick the best account.

example of a better account: Sol, Gaia/Titania, Amaterasu, SSR Nike / Cthulhu, SSR Amon / Satan, Kirin, Belial, Hraesvelgr

I'd like to add Moonlight Tsukiyomi, Svarog, and SSR Cybele to this list...

but after you reroll for some of the better kamihime, then you'll probably want to get gems as much as you can cause there's a lot of R kamihime (some are quite good like Konohana-Sakuya and Zephyrus) sitting in there.

a good Reroll would have 2 or more of the SSR kamihime/eidolons mentioned

Laventale
04-13-2018, 09:16 PM
There's a thread for this already: https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4421-updated-kamihime-project-rerolling-guide-intermediate-players.html

Thank you very much.