PDA

View Full Version : [Event 42] Advent Rematch - Mastema vs Kyuuki

Kitty
04-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Well, I already posted these two events before, but rather than looking back on the threads for information, I'll repost them with newer info too. This is our first rematch against these two, unlike...

Kitty
04-14-2018, 07:32 PM
also, feel free to share your team/formation and help others.

Fire Team -
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/378965353230762002/434886195856670730/unknown.png?width=626&height=474

Mordred for BP, Vicissitudes and other debuffs (Ex Ambush -20% A Frame)
Mars - Fire RST↓ (-15%), All allies' ATK↑ (A Frame +20%)
Daji - All allies' Wind RST↑ (+40%), All allies' Combo Attack Rate↑ and applies a 200HP Energy Drain, Applies Rampaging (+50% ATK) to all allies
Acala - no offense Acala but i'm only using you cause I don't have anyone better
Amaterasu - Applies ATK↓ & DEF↓ (B Frame -20%) to one enemy
---

Wind Team -
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/378965353230762002/434886374982680576/unknown.png?width=625&height=473

Usually, I wouldn't use Shingen in an Advent, but as this is thunder... my wind team is perfect for her with all the combo rates (Shigens, Titanias, Icarus') (EX Sniper Shot ATK↓ & DEF↓ (B Frame -20%)
Shingen - all allies' Burst DMG (+200%) (can make her 100% again after with Titanias buff, so full burst.)
Azazel - Self ATK↑ & DEF↑ (C Frame +40%)
Cu Chulainn - Applies Nullify and ATK↑ (C Frame +30%) to self, Guaranteed Triple ATK
Titania (Awakened) - OP buffs. ATK↑ & DEF↑ (B Frame +60%) to one ally, Applies Ability DMG↑ (A Frame +50%) and increases Burst Gauge by 30% for one ally, Applies Combo Attack rate↑ (A Frame) to one ally.

Oberon - DEF↓ (A Frame -15%), ATK↓ (A Frame -15%), Applies Dizzy

bigblackcock
04-14-2018, 08:46 PM
i don't remember if there something for me to buy there or not, maybe just the SR weapons...
i'll use my jewels there hoping to find ashirat or the eido, but even if i don't find them i may get new kamis to train..i guess :O

Aidoru
04-14-2018, 09:03 PM
You can always grab all the extra Soul P. With the new soul liberation feature added to DMM, excess Soul P can be exchanged for MP, the currency for liberation. Though it won't be out for like a year for Nutaku but at least we have the knowledge there will be some use for excess thanks to us being behind DMM.

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Since this is my first Mastema advent, how hard is her ragnarok?
Is it ridiculous like Medusa/Rahab or same level as Kyuki Ragnarok?

Kitty
04-14-2018, 09:13 PM
Since this is my first Mastema advent, how hard is her ragnarok?
Is it ridiculous like Medusa/Rahab or same level as Kyuki Ragnarok?

Mastema is no way as hard as Medusa/Rahab
it's pretty simple, like Kyuuki

BlazeAlter
04-14-2018, 09:27 PM
Mastema is no way as hard as Medusa/Rahab
it's pretty simple, like Kyuuki

Oh that's good news then. Won't have to stress out like last time

QXZ
04-14-2018, 09:27 PM
i suppose i can farm some SSR eidos as fodder for the eido shop later.

btw, if i farm the SSR wpns, can they be used as currency later in a shop? is there any point to farming these up?

Slashley
04-15-2018, 01:46 AM
You can always grab all the extra Soul P. With the new soul liberation feature added to DMM, excess Soul P can be exchanged for MP, the currency for liberation. Though it won't be out for like a year for Nutaku but at least we have the knowledge there will be some use for excess thanks to us being behind DMM.Is such excess necessary?
btw, if i farm the SSR wpns, can they be used as currency later in a shop? is there any point to farming these up?Why wouldn't you get the SSR weapons...? Or rather, why don't you have them already?

These weapons will eventually get FLB, but not for the next year. We also don't know if Mastema Staff will be any good either. So far only one Defender weapon has received FLB on DMM, and it got Assault. Thus, it's really, really good. Will Mastema follow suite? We don't know.

QXZ
04-15-2018, 06:09 AM
Why wouldn't you get the SSR weapons...? Or rather, why don't you have them already?

1. i rerolled my account in Feb 2018. so this is the first run at these Advents

2. i don't main Wind or Thunder

i guess i will keep some spare SSR's around in case.... but probably not a huge need

Slashley
04-15-2018, 06:29 AM
1. Fair enough.
2. Regardless, once you're strong enough, you should get the SSRs... well, I understand that it is extra effort. At least Advent requirements will be gutted a bit later (just like how Barong cut MLB rewards from 200+100 to 50+55). But that's not for this event, so...

AznSamsung
04-15-2018, 06:33 AM
U dont neef to main that ekement to take asvantage of advent ... i main fire and water/light ... i usr fire for rverything beside against water ... u may want the wind ssr weapon and one copy of wind eldon (if u didnt mlb the raid wind one few event back then mlb her ... lil less atk and more hp)

Aidoru
04-15-2018, 07:26 AM
Is such excess necessary?

Not sure but if this is another case of just having nothing to get for advent events, you may as well get something that might have use in the far future.

Kitty
04-15-2018, 09:07 AM
although Mastema's weapon is a large defender, it's still useful to a thunder team as they lack healers, and Mastema gives a SSR staff...
I never used the staff though, and still manage.. it just depends I suppose.
If thunder isn't your main - get the weapon, as it can be useful having that extra HP in expert/ultimate or rank 3 of the accessory quest
if it is - you must have good SSRs/SSR weapons already for thunder to be main, so having majority assault weapons is key. (1 large defender is enough until double skill thunder weapons come out.)
I have the Elijah Ballista bow at MLB from Sandalphon event, and never really bothered to switch it out for a staff like Yggdrasils or Mastemas' , as the bow is already lvl 15 skill.

It's still always worth to get the weapon in the advent if you haven't already, as it can be used as fodder for future SSR weapons, like Tiamat for example... her event is after this rematch, and her weapon is large assault.

Ikki
04-15-2018, 10:46 AM
2. i don't main Wind or Thunder

i guess i will keep some spare SSR's around in case.... but probably not a huge need

Not getting weapons just because it isnt your main is a huge mistake, you will regret it later with tower's sweet lockout.

Marigold
04-15-2018, 12:32 PM
Not getting weapons just because it isnt your main is a huge mistake, you will regret it later with tower's sweet lockout.
I have to completely agree with you on this
Also with the new gacha revamp there's no "lack of resources" excuse imo

QXZ
04-15-2018, 01:56 PM

which brings my question... how does it make a difference? AFAIK these advent weapons arnt the best anyway. am i not better off using the tower material on my main element anyway?

Mirage
04-15-2018, 02:11 PM
It is not about using Tower material, it's about getting them in the first place. Tower REQUIRES you to use elemetal advantage, or u will miss at least 50% reward, or 70+ if your main cannot carry you to higher floor (which is very likely considering EVEN JP MEGAWHALES WITH ADV HAVE FAILED).

QXZ
04-15-2018, 02:14 PM
ah............. shiet.

so i have to level up EVERY single element for this? is there no easier way? how does tower work exactly?

Mirage
04-15-2018, 02:30 PM
Tower is currently the hardest content on DMM, there is no such thing as ez way with it.

It has 15 floors, each floor grant u points based on the amount of quest of that respective floor u can complete and also the number of turn u used to clear said floor. U can set up different team for each floor but once a team is set, all the KH in that team is locked in that floor for 3 days ( u get 2 clear attempt each day ). A lot of quest require u to clear the floor with specific adv ele, so in short u need a wide range of KH from R to SSR of that element as well as heavily invested grid ( Max LB and SL + several 99 according to Bear)

A showcase of Tower floor 15, pay attention to the boss damage as well as her Wrag-tier debuff res
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=i4FE6K9BgyY

QXZ
04-15-2018, 02:56 PM
meh that boss damage looked manageable. but that burst dmg... o god... 900k on a regular burst is insane.

Sora
04-16-2018, 11:20 AM
My 2nd Advent Event and hopefully I am now able to clear ultimate... Rehab and Medusa Ultimate were to hard for me at that time.
My team:
Well I cover -40% Attack and Def down, Heal, BP, Orb remove and dizziness.
Bastet offers 15% Dark Attack and 30% Ability Damage + Blindness.

80% Assault and 27% Defender + and Bastet also offers 5% HP UP = 32%

Well, I am not sure if I should replace Bastet with Meretseger or Rangda.

AutoCrimson
04-16-2018, 12:26 PM
just run opposite element, elemental advantage will be enuf to push you thru the ultimate, if u have at least 35k attack team and 6/8 skills

Sora
04-16-2018, 12:36 PM
just run opposite element, elemental advantage will be enuf to push you thru the ultimate, if u have at least 35k attack team and 6/8 skills

Don't have it... I am playing one month this game and I just have one SSR Pride gun for my wind team in other words no assault and defender weapons. My dark Himes reach 30-31k attack.
My ressources are limited. After my dark grid I will start to move on my wind grid since I got Gaia last week.

PS: I try to get every SSR and SR Assault Weapon for each element. Well, it will take time until I can run with elemental advantage for each element.

BlazeAlter
04-16-2018, 12:37 PM
My 2nd Advent Event and hopefully I am now able to clear ultimate... Rehab and Medusa Ultimate were to hard for me at that time.
My team:
Well I cover -40% Attack and Def down, Heal, BP, Orb remove and dizziness.
Bastet offers 15% Dark Attack and 30% Ability Damage + Blindness.

80% Assault and 27% Defender + and Bastet also offers 5% HP UP = 32%

Well, I am not sure if I should replace Bastet with Meretseger or Rangda.

Bastet's buffs are kinda important for now on your team and she does give a little boost for your full burst if you can time it right
But if you're confident enough in your grid and himes then you can probably place Rangda in (I prefer Rangda more than Meretseger even though I don't have her, plus Rangda can do that 5x damage every 5 turns, so she is like the SR version of Susanoo lol)

Sora
04-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Bastet's buffs are kinda important for now on your team and she does give a little boost for your full burst if you can time it right
But if you're confident enough in your grid and himes then you can probably place Rangda in (I prefer Rangda more than Meretseger even though I don't have her, plus Rangda can do that 5x damage every 5 turns, so she is like the SR version of Susanoo lol)

Yeah, I already thought so but I will replace her with Pluto later, hopefully I have enough luck with jew gatacha. Otherwise miracle...

I will try out both. Maybe I will reach 93% Assault, it depends if I get another disaster SR assault weapon until then and can level up the skill from 1 to 20.

Ikki
04-16-2018, 01:13 PM
plus Rangda can do that 5x damage every 5 turns, so she is like the SR version of Susanoo lol

Its not 5x, its 3x dmg in 5 hits.

BlazeAlter
04-16-2018, 01:19 PM
Its not 5x, its 3x dmg in 5 hits.

Well I just meant the 5x at random thing on her ability description, didn't know it was actually like that.
I didn't really count in how much damage per 1 hit from her ability actually does, but that's good to know I guess.

MagicSpice
04-17-2018, 12:56 AM
oh, i'm much more prepared for this given Dakki's addition... no need to "hope" I get a no-elixir clear now due to Kyuuki's nukes

I'm looking at Joan with Ambush, Brynhildr, Svarog, Konohana, and Dakki.... unless I somehow get Ares to awaken in which case I'll break her out (but that requires getting her last Break first....)

as for Mastema... I don't remember having issues with her and Gaia is lv80 awakened now so.... okay then.

in fact, I might be able to finish their weapons off this time...

Tower is currently the hardest content on DMM, there is no such thing as ez way with it.

It has 15 floors, each floor grant u points based on the amount of quest of that respective floor u can complete and also the number of turn u used to clear said floor. U can set up different team for each floor but once a team is set, all the KH in that team is locked in that floor for 3 days ( u get 2 clear attempt each day ). A lot of quest require u to clear the floor with specific adv ele, so in short u need a wide range of KH from R to SSR of that element as well as heavily invested grid ( Max LB and SL + several 99 according to Bear)

A showcase of Tower floor 15, pay attention to the boss damage as well as her Wrag-tier debuff res
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=i4FE6K9BgyY

so considering I got over 110 kami right now, I guess i'm on my way huh?

but on terms of weapons and such, i've got some work to do...

QXZ
04-18-2018, 08:42 PM
can i get confirmation that both mastema and kyuuki are useless eidos to have beyond their harem unlocks?
and can anyone confirm that Mastema's SSR Staff is worthless?

this should leave Bow of Kyuki the only worthy objective?

Laventale
04-18-2018, 08:45 PM
can i get confirmation that both mastema and kyuuki are useless eidos to have beyond their harem unlocks?
and can anyone confirm that Mastema's SSR Staff is worthless?

this should leave Bow of Kyuki the only worthy objective?

I'd farm them for the up and coming eido shop.

QXZ
04-18-2018, 08:49 PM
so SSR Assault > Eidos > SSR Defender?

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Kyuuki's fine to keep as a sub eidolon in your wind team for the stats. Also, her summon effect being 15% thunder resist has its niche use.

Mastema's... rather useless, yea. Moreover, as of this post, thunder still doesn't have one of those eidolons that depend on the # of sub eidolons matching the element. So between now and whenever thunder does get one such eidolon, one can pick up Amaru, Tartarus, Medjed, Meng Huo, Ixion, and the thunder lilim to fill out the sub slots.

Mastema staff is a case of pick up a MLB copy just in case:
1. Mastema 2nd reprint occurs at some point on DMM
2. Game is still open a year after that for us to get it
3. You possibly want two FLB Mastema staves in your thunder grid at that far away point in time
All in all, Mastema staff is a low priority target. I'd probably work on it after I finish up Kyuuki bow (just need 1 more copy), but I'm also already done with Kyuuki the eidolon. And I'm skipping Mastema the eidolon.

Laventale
04-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Kyuuki's fine to keep as a sub eidolon in your wind team for the stats. Also, her summon effect being 15% thunder resist has its niche use.

Mastema's... rather useless, yea. Moreover, as of this post, thunder still doesn't have one of those eidolons that depend on the # of sub eidolons matching the element. So between now and whenever thunder does get one such eidolon, one can pick up Amaru, Tartarus, Medjed, Meng Huo, Ixion, and the thunder lilim to fill out the sub slots.

Mastema staff is a case of pick up a MLB copy just in case:
1. Mastema 2nd reprint occurs at some point on DMM
2. Game is still open a year after that for us to get it
3. You possibly want two FLB Mastema staves in your thunder grid at that far away point in time
All in all, Mastema staff is a low priority target. I'd probably work on it after I finish up Kyuuki bow (just need 1 more copy), but I'm also already done with Kyuuki the eidolon. And I'm skipping Mastema the eidolon.

Kyuki will be a skip-event for me, as I gathered everything from the past one.

I'll just farm the shit outta Mastema, I guess...

BlazeAlter
04-18-2018, 10:58 PM
The good thing for me in this event is that I don't have to spend any half elixirs like I usually did on the recent advents..
All I gotta do is MLB an SR assault from kyuki, get mastema once (for the jewels obviously) and her staff (and maybe an SR assault from her exchange if there's anything worth taking? Then again it never hurts to have more extra SR upgrade fodder), grab the tickets, half elixirs and maybe some grimoires if I can
And of course, do their ragnaroks to stock up on some demon cores since rahab/medusa drained those from me...

Kureru
04-18-2018, 11:01 PM
Was Kyuuki the event with the DP crossover? I wonder if they'll remember to remove those damn tokens from the drops.

BlazeAlter
04-18-2018, 11:27 PM
Was Kyuuki the event with the DP crossover? I wonder if they'll remember to remove those damn tokens from the drops.

Yep she was
Hopefully they do, I remember getting excited on seeing a platinum chest thinking it was an SSR drop, only to find the stupid DP tokens inside of them

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 12:16 AM
the only annoying thing to deal with them was expiring seperately, having another plat chest drop is barely an aspect worth complaining about when it happens every single run.

BlazeAlter
04-19-2018, 12:27 AM
the only annoying thing to deal with them was expiring seperately, having another plat chest drop is barely an aspect worth complaining about when it happens every single run.

Ah yeah I forgot about that...
(though what I mean with what I said earlier was me during one of my first kyuki quests, of course after that run I expected all platinum chests to drop the same thing over and over and didn't expect any SSR drops at all, but I guess its my fault for not saying that earlier too)

AznSamsung
04-19-2018, 06:01 AM
Wait a min ... i am confuse ... when did they change the sub eldon to give out thier effect beside stats?

LeCrestfallen
04-19-2018, 07:04 AM
they don't. What they meant most likely was the use of the sub eidos.

MagicSpice
04-19-2018, 12:34 PM
they don't. What they meant most likely was the use of the sub eidos.

^this

a lot of players don't value the worth of an eido when you use them mid-battle... some have some highly prized summon effects like Vine, but outside of the atk/def changing ones... the rest tend to get overlooked...

it's why i said lilims, dragoons (even the SR ones if you can't get a full eido grid of SSR), and rahab (who does the same as kyukki) are worth using in a sub slot cause their summon effects can still help.

i know for a fact kyuuki's summon effect will help you tank Mastema more...

AutoCrimson
04-19-2018, 02:11 PM
tbh, for now, we dont have any context that is really worth of using Vine
yes, sometimes it will take manual time, but i doubt anyone runs acc4 for now on auto (xcept of few whales)

Laventale
04-20-2018, 09:56 PM
Sadly, Barong is now over.

New event announced this 22/4 (USA Date system sucks).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263690964399423489/437086807297884160/unknown.png

Thread pinned.

bigblackcock
04-20-2018, 10:21 PM
as expected, the event start on the same date that miracle ticket is leaving gacha lol
i think to use R fire team for both mastema ultimate run and try my luck in kyuuki ragnarok level.
thought i'm not sure which kami to bring along as there are multiple of fire R kami to pick from and the soul will also be depended on it.
Konohana sakuya is a must- frame B attack+def debuff+ healling
Nergal- depends, if i use lancelot as soul, there won't be a reason to use her as lancelot debuff is higher.
Baphomet- depends, her attack debuff is just 10%, so if i use arc's attack debuff as ex ability, no point to use her, however if i do use her, i can use black propaganda as ex ability.
Vulcan- her skills are similar to awakened susanoo, attack+ability up and 8 ability attacks to the enemy, i think i'll use her, just not sure if in main or sub.
Zeruel- she have frame B attack and def buff, so her attack buff is stackable with lancelot+ a little defense up to reduce the damage a bit.
Taikubo- her attack and def buff is high, but it's just for 1 ally, so maybe zeruel will be better here as zeruel's buff is for all.
Hestia- her first ability isn't that special, but she can avoid attack with her 2nd skill.
Dazbog- well, this one is pretty much gambling, if she is lucky the ability damage can strike nicely, and if not..a waste spot in the team.
Rakshasa- her 2nd skill sounds nice, the lower the HP, the higher the damage, add to it a pride weapon in grid and ragnarok will surely do some damage too, so she may deal nice damage
Ignis- no need to say much, she is out of the question XD

as for soul, i'm thinking either to use lancelot or vivian
Lancelot- provide higher def debuff than nergal and also give attack buff to the team
ex ability- Arc's attack debuff (if not using baphomet) or black propaganda (if baphomet is in team)
Vivian- konoahna's healling isn't that high, as expected of R kami, so she can support her+ cure debuff for the team which can help against kyuuki
ex ability- Ambush (if nergal is not in front), arc's attack debuff (if baphomet is not in front), black propaganda (if both nergal and baphomet are in front)

so what do you think will be the best formation to use out of those kamihime?
and if you have a better a better standard soul to suggest, i would like to her about it too

Slashley
04-20-2018, 11:55 PM
Why limit yourself to Tier1 Souls? Just for fun? Since at least the Quest doesn't require that.

PervertFrVN
04-21-2018, 12:04 AM
as expected, the event start on the same date that miracle ticket is leaving gacha lol
i think to use R fire team for both mastema ultimate run and try my luck in kyuuki ragnarok level.
thought i'm not sure which kami to bring along as there are multiple of fire R kami to pick from and the soul will also be depended on it.
Konohana sakuya is a must- frame B attack+def debuff+ healling
Nergal- depends, if i use lancelot as soul, there won't be a reason to use her as lancelot debuff is higher.
Baphomet- depends, her attack debuff is just 10%, so if i use arc's attack debuff as ex ability, no point to use her, however if i do use her, i can use black propaganda as ex ability.
Vulcan- her skills are similar to awakened susanoo, attack+ability up and 8 ability attacks to the enemy, i think i'll use her, just not sure if in main or sub.
Zeruel- she have frame B attack and def buff, so her attack buff is stackable with lancelot+ a little defense up to reduce the damage a bit.
Taikubo- her attack and def buff is high, but it's just for 1 ally, so maybe zeruel will be better here as zeruel's buff is for all.
Hestia- her first ability isn't that special, but she can avoid attack with her 2nd skill.
Dazbog- well, this one is pretty much gambling, if she is lucky the ability damage can strike nicely, and if not..a waste spot in the team.
Rakshasa- her 2nd skill sounds nice, the lower the HP, the higher the damage, add to it a pride weapon in grid and ragnarok will surely do some damage too, so she may deal nice damage
Ignis- no need to say much, she is out of the question XD

as for soul, i'm thinking either to use lancelot or vivian
Lancelot- provide higher def debuff than nergal and also give attack buff to the team
ex ability- Arc's attack debuff (if not using baphomet) or black propaganda (if baphomet is in team)
Vivian- konoahna's healling isn't that high, as expected of R kami, so she can support her+ cure debuff for the team which can help against kyuuki
ex ability- Ambush (if nergal is not in front), arc's attack debuff (if baphomet is not in front), black propaganda (if both nergal and baphomet are in front)

so what do you think will be the best formation to use out of those kamihime?
and if you have a better a better standard soul to suggest, i would like to her about it too

I’m just a newbie (4 days playing) but i think i will run joan as soul, ex is BP, konohana, nergal and the rest is dps kami, with 40% atk down, dmg cut, heal, regen, BP, your team’s survivalbility is nice but only 35% def down make the dmg kinda meh, but i think 2 pure dps slot will make up..., i’m vietnamese so sorry if my english is bad

bigblackcock
04-21-2018, 12:10 AM
Why limit yourself to Tier1 Souls? Just for fun? Since at least the Quest doesn't require that.

yup, for then fun and challenge :P

MagicSpice
04-21-2018, 01:13 AM

yup, for then fun and challenge :P

i made that mistake the first time we got those quests and it actually was a fun challenge...

especially since i also did the off-element one at the same time so it really felt like something new

Mraktar
04-21-2018, 02:47 AM
I started this game just during Kuyuki event so i need to farm both MLB weapon and eydolon. Could i do ragnarok missions with Hastur/Chronus/Zephyrus/Ithaqua (reserve- Amaterasu, Cybele sr) or main Zephyrus->Amaterasu? souls are mordred, d'arty, gilgamesh, roland, cassy (no SP for Joan). 32.7 attack, about 50% assault.

Cobblemaniac
04-21-2018, 03:06 AM
I started this game just during Kuyuki event so i need to farm both MLB weapon and eydolon. Could i do ragnarok missions with Hastur/Chronus/Zephyrus/Ithaqua (reserve- Amaterasu, Cybele sr) or main Zephyrus->Amaterasu? souls are mordred, d'arty, gilgamesh, roland, cassy (no SP for Joan). 32.7 attack, about 50% assault.

Not confident they'll be able to clear Kyuki considering your team build and stats. Mastema... might be doable...? It doesn't cost AP, so I'd try it anyway.

Slashley
04-21-2018, 06:56 AM
I started this game just during Kuyuki event so i need to farm both MLB weapon and eydolon. Could i do ragnarok missions with Hastur/Chronus/Zephyrus/Ithaqua (reserve- Amaterasu, Cybele sr) or main Zephyrus->Amaterasu? souls are mordred, d'arty, gilgamesh, roland, cassy (no SP for Joan). 32.7 attack, about 50% assault.Only way to find out is to try.

Just as a guess, it'll start being doable at around 80% Assault.

bigblackcock
04-21-2018, 08:10 AM
i'm thinking to go with-
vivian/ arc attack debuff
Konohana sakuya front frame B attack+def debuff and heal
Nergal- front frame A def debuff
Hestia front avoid attack along nergal
Zeruel- not sure if front or sub attack+def buff
Vulcan- not sure if in front or sub ability+attack buff, 8 ability damage to enemy
Taikubo- sub give 1 ally attack+def debuff, give 1 ally 35% burst gauge

Kyuuki can attack all allies with her normal overdrive which can help to increase their burst gauge, but also increase her own attack and there is no one to remove this buff.
also, her raging overdrive hit multiple of targets, either damage or debuff at random.
so that why i've thought to use both nergal and hestia, hestia doesn't have that great skill, but both can avoid attack for 1 turn, so if she focus on them more it'll help me to survive a bit.
and even if she debuff my team with poison, paralyze or whatever, vivian can cure it.
also with konohana and arc's attack debuff her attack is lowered to 40% and with jorm after some turn it'll br 50% attack debuff.
the question is what to do with zeruel and vulcan, zeruel can increse my team attack and def debuff, so along the attack debuffs and her def debuff
m trying to decrease her damage to my team.
and if someone is getting beaten, i can use vulcan to increase her ability and use her nuke one to help me to stun her faster.
the question is, is it really needed to put zeruel in main and vulcan in sub, or it'll be more helpful to put vulcan in main instead?
trying to get her to raging faster, then use vulcan's nuke to get it lower and try to survive her first raging overdrive with hestia and nergal skills?

Kureru
04-21-2018, 08:23 AM
What I would do with R Hime restriction:

Sakuya
Baphomet
Zeruel
Kushinada
Vulcan
Last slot doesn't really matter.

I remember Kyuuki having strong offense but dying really quickly, so maximize offense and end things before it gets too messy. Kushinada can scapegoat cover a raging overdrive, letting Vulcan come in to blast. Not sure what soul I would use. Propaganda Lancelot, Ambush Vivian/Olivier seem good.

bigblackcock
04-21-2018, 10:16 AM
What I would do with R Hime restriction:

Sakuya
Baphomet
Zeruel
Kushinada
Vulcan
Last slot doesn't really matter.

I remember Kyuuki having strong offense but dying really quickly, so maximize offense and end things before it gets too messy. Kushinada can scapegoat cover a raging overdrive, letting Vulcan come in to blast. Not sure what soul I would use. Propaganda Lancelot, Ambush Vivian/Olivier seem good.

hmm..didn't consider using kushinada, but now that you say it..it can work.
and as for soul, maybe vivian or olivier with ambush to deal more damage, i think that 40% def debuff will help more than 35% def debuff and buff for 3 turns or so+she can help sakuya with healling my party

MagicSpice
04-22-2018, 12:42 AM
just curious, but is this the point where we get the updated trading tables?

as in the ones that hand out more gold/silver books

Kureru
04-22-2018, 12:52 AM
just curious, but is this the point where we get the updated trading tables?

as in the ones that hand out more gold/silver books

Kyuuki/Mastema should have the same trading tables as the original runs. Illuyanka is when advents change

Mraktar
04-23-2018, 12:32 AM
Only way to find out is to try.

Just as a guess, it'll start being doable at around 80% Assault.

You were right - kuyuki ragnarok is impossible for now, but ulti is fine. I hope it should be enough for MLB bow, sword and eydolon.

BlazeAlter
04-23-2018, 12:50 AM
You were right - kuyuki ragnarok is impossible for now, but ulti is fine. I hope it should be enough for MLB bow, sword and eydolon.

Ultimates are more than enough for you to MLB most of the stuff you need, so don't worry about it

MagicSpice
04-23-2018, 01:29 AM
I did both rematch ragnaroks (the Kyuki one went horrible cause the ambush fail left me with only 3 kami standing so I haven't uploaded it).

Here's the Mastema one (with some slight mistakes like kami lineup but i still won)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHm3rtSLiVE

i'm capable of clearing it without an elixir and it's still difficult for me (this is with Ares, Acala, Awakened Svarog, and Dakki as in FOUR SSR)

it's slightly luck based if you get hit by her raging nuke, but other than that, you need to have a lot of damage (and hope your debuffing doesn't fail to stick like ambush did to me once)

BlazeAlter
04-23-2018, 01:53 AM
I did both rematch ragnaroks (the Kyuki one went horrible cause the ambush fail left me with only 3 kami standing so I haven't uploaded it).

Here's the Mastema one (with some slight mistakes like kami lineup but i still won)

i'm capable of clearing it without an elixir and it's still difficult for me (this is with Ares, Acala, Awakened Svarog, and Dakki as in FOUR SSR)

it's slightly luck based if you get hit by her raging nuke, but other than that, you need to have a lot of damage (and hope your debuffing doesn't fail to stick like ambush did to me once)

I literally had the same experience on my 2nd mastema rag - (my first run for both rags went smoothly)
When mordred failed to land VoF, I almost lost the battle cuz of that one small screwup (only 1 def down landed, if black propaganda missed i probably wouldve lost)
Still won, but with only 2 himes standing (i recorded it halfway but just stopped since it was such a bad run lol)

PervertFrVN
04-23-2018, 02:33 AM
Thanks to double 100% eidolons i can do ultimate kyuki ( no revive) with only ~24k power and 3 assaut wp slv 11, it kinda lucky run because all my debuff hit and my full bust just have enough dmg to stun that bitch before she rage burst, damn this game is hard

Marigold
04-23-2018, 02:35 AM
welp we're back at Advents, literally the easiest and chillest (if that's even a word) content of the game...
well what can I say, it was just as expected; I just did both Ragnaroks with my Fire Team for fun and it was a piece of cake as it should be in Advents.

First was Kyuki:
I ran the exact same team I have in my signature with EX Ambush.
How did it went? Kyuki died turn 1.
-50% Defense + Mars' Nuke, Hercules' Nuke and Svarog's Nuke took her really close to being out, after so with Dakki's Rampaging every Hime was hitting for 120000, Svarog Scored a triple hit and Amaterasu didn't even get a chance to attack, so fun right?

Then was Mastema:
I ran the exact same team with EX Ambush but I used Mordred for Vicissitudes of Fortune.
Same drill as before, -50% A few Nukes and every Hime hitting for 70000 was too much for Mastema who died on the second turn.

about getting everything from the shop plus the "challenges", everything is easy when 4 of your 6 teams are at 90%+ Assault, even the R Challenge, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also have everything from the Mastema Shop already so I just have to focus on the event I missed, Kyuki; for Kyuki I can autoattack (no skill) Ultimate with a bad support Eidolon like Yatagarasu so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i want this b o r i n g event to end already...

FreeToPay
04-23-2018, 03:40 AM
For someone new that can barely do Expert Kyuki, what should I prioritize if I have a wind team? Kyuki or the weapons?

Mraktar
04-23-2018, 04:22 AM
For someone new that can barely do Expert Kyuki, what should I prioritize if I have a wind team? Kyuki or the weapons?
Bow first (because it's dualskill) then SR sword then eydolon
EDIT: eydolon is not so good - it's not element damage but character damage and burst streak damage doesn't buff burst, only streak, so it's almost nothing

AutoCrimson
04-23-2018, 04:23 AM
weapon
(10 char message needed)

Sora
04-23-2018, 04:32 AM
Bow first (because it's dualskill) then SR sword then eydolon
EDIT: eydolon is not so good - it's not element damage but character damage and burst streak damage doesn't buff burst, only streak, so it's almost nothing

However Kyuki has a high attack he can use her as a sub or main(for the time beeing) if he dosen't have a wind Eido (don't know if he has Icarus). Better than nothing.

But I agree SSR Weapon first.
But I don't know if he will manage to MLB the SSR Weapon with expert and if he has enough time to get the MLB SR + 0-2 LB Eido.

Therefore:
SSR Weapon > Kyuki > SR Weapon
If he hinks he can MLB the SR Weapon than SR Weapon > Kyuki.

Well, just take everything what will you make stronger.

My dark team is doing Kyuki Ultimate for stage 1-2 with auto attack and last stage with skill, even with a different element Eido.
For Ragnarok I need more damage and my Eido is Medusa, so :p

Mraktar
04-23-2018, 04:39 AM
However Kyuki has a high attack he can use her as a sub or main(for the time beeing) if he dosen't have a wind Eido (don't know if he has Icarus). Better than nothing.

But I agree SSR Weapon first.
But I don't know if he will manage to MLB the SSR Weapon with expert and if he has enough time to get the MLB SR + 0-2 LB Eido.

Therefore:
SSR Weapon > Kyuki > SR Weapon
If he hinks he can MLB the SR Weapon than SR Weapon > Kyuki.

Well, just take everything what will you make stronger.
At least he can do LB2 bow+MLB sword on expert missions + there is a chance to drop eydolon/weapon from missions (i just dropped Mastema in expert mission and defender weapon from Kuyki, unfortunately both are garbage), or at least use half elixirs for extra missions.

blubbergott
04-23-2018, 06:15 AM
Well, here's my take on the Kyuki R-team challenge. Since I only have a single fire event SSR (Yata Gun), I won't bother trying with a standard soul, would need more defenders I think.

https://youtu.be/UOJjLU7E1E8

bigblackcock
04-23-2018, 09:00 PM
i was really unlucky with mastema attempt as the attack debuff of sniper shot missed, but too lazy to try to record it again so i left it as it is lol
so here my attempts for ragnarok mastema and kyuuki using R team and standard souls:
Kyuuki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km95hFxB6Yc
Mastema:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqv1_6ATEOU

Laventale
04-23-2018, 10:41 PM
I haven't farmed this amount of Draconic Shards since the anniversary event.

That's the only good thing this event has going on for it.

MagicSpice
04-24-2018, 12:21 AM
Well, this is how Kyuki more or less goes for me when Debuffing actually works...

High risk, but high reward since I want those last 2 Drag eye shards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKpdzIna1A

Grid is the following (one of my better assault grids honestly):

68% Assault, 9.5% HP, and whatever Lv9 Pride adds up to...

I haven't farmed this amount of Draconic Shards since the anniversary event.

That's the only good thing this event has going on for it.

I'll be at 3 Drag Eyes after this...

I could awaken Ares... but SOL is top priority since she should be coming soon...

Slashley
04-24-2018, 12:32 AM
-- 68% Assault, 9.5% HP, and whatever Lv9 Pride adds up to...Again, Pride = Assault. So 0.5% per skill level.

Only the base differs.

MagicSpice
04-24-2018, 12:57 AM
Again, Pride = Assault. So 0.5% per skill level.

Only the base differs.

so basically, if i max all that out to skill lv 20, i'll be sitting past 100%...

didn't think i had that much on fire.... (although i'm working on light atm...)

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 01:16 AM
Well, this is how Kyuki more or less goes for me when Debuffing actually works...

4 ssr, a player that has been in for like a year in the game, such low damage, struggling with element advantage, losing two girls, almost dying, so much money wasted for nothing is what I feel when I see your rag videos. What the hell for real not being rude or anything but what.

Ikki
04-24-2018, 01:44 AM
4 ssr, a player that has been in for like a year in the game, such low damage, struggling with element advantage, losing two girls, almost dying, so much money wasted for nothing is what I feel when I see your rag videos. What the hell for real not being rude or anything but what.

Savage af.

Kitty
04-24-2018, 02:43 AM
meanwhile kyuuki/mastema rag battle took me 1-2 min and i've barely spent a penny on the game compared to some whales who spend thousands per month. just goes to show this game is equal for both parts, and luck based... whales are usually more lazy with their weapon grids anyway from what i've noticed..

...and for the record, i've only ever done ONE x10 jewel draw in my entire 14 months of playing.. yeh boi
got most of my grills from single pulls, tickets, etc...
very rare that i'd top up since i don't make my own money
though a few times my union members were nice enough to top up for me cuz im so cute

Marigold
04-24-2018, 03:46 AM
^ ^ ^ This...

I was just talking about this with my Union Members, not only the fact that some whales disregard their Weapon Grid and don't comprehend the Eidolon System and what would benefit them by looking at their Assault/Raw Numbers but also the fact that whaling doesn't guarantee anything special (not talking space whale levels) but I've seen a few whales busting hundreds of dollars monthly on Kamihime and having only around 2-5 Core Kamihime (TOTAL) and no 100% Eidolon all around, that paired with their inability to cope with the aforementioned Weapon/Eidolon System just makes things worse...

I don't consider myself to be a top player by any means nor I'm knowledgeable about DMM but I've always tried to understand the mechanics as much as I could to keep a pseudo competitive edge going on, also this forum/advice from stronger members shouldn't be inmediatly booted or disconsidered because of "x" or "y", if they're in a better place than you it's because of something.

Now I'm in a place in which I can solo all the content available in the game, be it Disaster Ragnaroks or Advents (the current Ragnarok Raids I can take out in 1-3 turns without taking major damage or any damage at all) thanks mostly to this forum and the Leader of my so beloved Union.

Also, I've only spent 135$ total in the game (15$ Begginer Gacha, 50$ Miracle Ticket, 30$ Guaranteed SSR Ticket, 30$ Uber Boosted Gacha) and appart from my Fire Team, my water team has on the main party Nike Unleashed, Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphael and Cthulhu, my Light team has Raphael + Sol + Michael and my other teams have 2+ Core Kamihime SSR except Wind (but I don't actually need them since Wind is busted with Oberon + Relic D'Artagnan).

This because I blow all of my money on another game (I'm active on 4 ATM) and expanding my house, I don't actually spend much time on KH Daily (2-4Hs a day maybe) since I'm in college and I've been able to cope with all the events i've been in. Also a few other players/friends (if I can call them that) that haven't spent over 200$ are in a better place than these semi-whales which is mind boggling in my opinion.

Not that it does matter or anything...

PervertFrVN
04-24-2018, 04:23 AM
^ ^ ^ This...

I was just talking about this with my Union Members, not only the fact that some whales disregard their Weapon Grid and don't comprehend the Eidolon System and what would benefit them by looking at their Assault/Raw Numbers but also the fact that whaling doesn't guarantee anything special (not talking space whale levels) but I've seen a few whales busting hundreds of dollars monthly on Kamihime and having only around 2-5 Core Kamihime (TOTAL) and no 100% Eidolon all around, that paired with their inability to cope with the aforementioned Weapon/Eidolon System just makes things worse...

I don't consider myself to be a top player by any means nor I'm knowledgeable about DMM but I've always tried to understand the mechanics as much as I could to keep a pseudo competitive edge going on, also this forum/advice from stronger members shouldn't be inmediatly booted or disconsidered because of "x" or "y", if they're in a better place than you it's because of something.

Now I'm in a place in which I can solo all the content available in the game, be it Disaster Ragnaroks or Advents (the current Ragnarok Raids I can take out in 1-3 turns without taking major damage or any damage at all) thanks mostly to this forum and the Leader of my so beloved Union.

Also, I've only spent 135$ total in the game (15$ Begginer Gacha, 50$ Miracle Ticket, 30$ Guaranteed SSR Ticket, 30$ Uber Boosted Gacha) and appart from my Fire Team, my water team has on the main party Nike Unleashed, Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphael and Cthulhu, my Light team has Raphael + Sol + Michael and my other teams have 2+ Core Kamihime SSR except Wind (but I don't actually need them since Wind is busted with Oberon + Relic D'Artagnan).

This because I blow all of my money on another game (I'm active on 4 ATM) and expanding my house, I don't actually spend much time on KH Daily (2-4Hs a day maybe) since I'm in college and I've been able to cope with all the events i've been in. Also a few other players/friends (if I can call them that) that haven't spent over 200$ are in a better place than these semi-whales which is mind boggling in my opinion.

You are one lucky guys...

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 10:44 AM
So the major objective mistake there was using Da Ji's wind resist buff on turn 1 instead of saving it for the overdrive. That's a 40% cut to damage thrown away.

The other thoughts I have are more reflective of my preferences and may not necessarily be actually better for you, but some options to consider:
1. Move Konohana Sakuya into Acala's starting slot; Acala moves to first bench slot. Switch Gawain's ex slot to Black Propaganda.

2. Move Konohana Sakuya into Acala's starting slot; Acala moves to first bench slot. Change from Gawain to Joan. Switch Joan's ex slot to Ambush (that's Gawain's def debuff, right?). You either spread out her damage cut and Da Ji's wind resist buff to reduce two separate overdrives' damage by 40% each, or use them together to reduce one overdrive by 80%. Bonus: the +double aspect of Joan's Orleans' Call is actually in its own frame. It should stack with Da Ji's combo atk buff.

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 12:08 PM
On second thought, if you do move Acala to the bench for Konohana Sakuya, instead move Acala to the 2nd bench slot. If you don't start losing girls until Kyuuki is back in normal, then Acala doesn't do much right away. Brynhildr's heal and +double atk would probably be more useful as your formation shouldn't be completely broken yet. And if you beat Kyuuki before she goes into raging again, then consider completely replacing Acala with some other R or SR with direct damage skills to pump out instant damage.

I think of placing Acala in the first bench slot as I've been used to losing someone during raging, but Joan's damage cut (and/or Da Ji's wind resist buff here) significantly reduces the odds of that happening against Kyuuki. I need to adjust to that myself, actually. I was using Cassiopeia during Kyuuki's first run, but since then I've gained Hephaestus/Brynhildr, thus enabling me to switch to Joan.

BlazeAlter
04-24-2018, 12:11 PM
Well since everyone is sharing their own ragnarok attempts, guess I'll post mine too since I did manage to record good runs earlier

Mastema Ragnarok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ata__UW0zZk

Kyuki Ragnarok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ia1CuRk-kE

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 03:11 PM
so whats next?

Slashley
04-24-2018, 03:21 PM
so whats next?You mean the next event?
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 02:48 AM
^ ^ ^ This...

Savage af.

meanwhile kyuuki/mastema rag battle took me 1-2 min and i've barely spent a penny on the game compared to some whales who spend thousands per month. just goes to show this game is equal for both parts, and luck based... whales are usually more lazy with their weapon grids anyway from what i've noticed..

...and for the record, i've only ever done ONE x10 jewel draw in my entire 14 months of playing.. yeh boi
got most of my grills from single pulls, tickets, etc...
very rare that i'd top up since i don't make my own money
though a few times my union members were nice enough to top up for me cuz im so cute

i'd be much further along if i wasn't playing so many games at once during that year... cause you know, KP isn't the only game I play and show on youtube.... can't no-life grind out a game you don't get much time on to begin with... otherwise my kami would all be max lv too aside from ones needing books. i hear this same stuff about my elrianode equipment and my El resonance level on elsword as if i can grind 24/7 cause i'm using a +11 character on that game (also can take a lot of money and i done that about 19 months ago)

plus I've had a decent paying job longer than my time on KP, otherwise i'd be pretty much a free player myself cause... priorities...

can't speak for others, but in my case, balancing a lot of stuff (currently a total of 5 games while recording some periodically, making my own game, and working a full time job) means not having as much time for everything... so, i'm bound to be neglecting something (cause i'm just now getting some skill lv 20 weapons as of a month ago)

So the major objective mistake there was using Da Ji's wind resist buff on turn 1 instead of saving it for the overdrive. That's a 40% cut to damage thrown away.

The other thoughts I have are more reflective of my preferences and may not necessarily be actually better for you, but some options to consider:
1. Move Konohana Sakuya into Acala's starting slot; Acala moves to first bench slot. Switch Gawain's ex slot to Black Propaganda.

2. Move Konohana Sakuya into Acala's starting slot; Acala moves to first bench slot. Change from Gawain to Joan. Switch Joan's ex slot to Ambush (that's Gawain's def debuff, right?). You either spread out her damage cut and Da Ji's wind resist buff to reduce two separate overdrives' damage by 40% each, or use them together to reduce one overdrive by 80%. Bonus: the +double aspect of Joan's Orleans' Call is actually in its own frame. It should stack with Da Ji's combo atk buff.

one of these two tactics is likely what i'll try out, cause i'm pretty much doing a damage race here...

but if i held off on that wind defense, it probably would have played out a lot differently (cause the current team can go from normal to stun in 3 turns)

Kitty
04-25-2018, 03:19 AM
haha dumbass me posted vids in general discussion instead of event topic

Mastema

https://youtu.be/W9e0rD8mXMg

Kyuuki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIiiZ1Rzu_Q&feature=youtu.be

OTK(one turn kill) vs Mastema (Ult)

https://youtu.be/y_VpvXPCVWw

Kitty
04-25-2018, 03:23 AM
can't speak for others, but in my case, balancing a lot of stuff (currently a total of 5 games while recording some periodically, making my own game, and working a full time job) means not having as much time for everything... so, i'm bound to be neglecting something (cause i'm just now getting some skill lv 20 weapons as of a month ago)

all that while working a full time job sounds fucking insane... just how... is 1 day 48 hours long for you?
bruh i literally get bored of playing JUST kami and i don't even play that much per day, and have just 3 short days of school per week... yo teach me ur motivation skills

cock ring
04-25-2018, 03:30 AM
i'd be much further along if i wasn't playing so many games at once during that year... cause you know, KP isn't the only game I play and show on youtube.... can't no-life grind out a game you don't get much time on to begin with... otherwise my kami would all be max lv too aside from ones needing books. i hear this same stuff about my elrianode equipment and my El resonance level on elsword as if i can grind 24/7 cause i'm using a +11 character on that game (also can take a lot of money and i done that about 19 months ago)

plus I've had a decent paying job longer than my time on KP, otherwise i'd be pretty much a free player myself cause... priorities...

one of these two tactics is likely what i'll try out, cause i'm pretty much doing a damage race here...

but if i held off on that wind defense, it probably would have played out a lot differently (cause the current team can go from normal to stun in 3 turns)

can you please make better videos?

BlazeAlter
04-25-2018, 06:55 AM
Was planning on ignoring the SSR staff on Mastema's exchange, then after I did a random ultimate

http://i66.tinypic.com/ab101f.png

Welp, here's to hoping that it gets FLB in the future I guess...
(seriously, what's with that low atk stat on this staff anyway.. even an LB1 Trimurti rifle has better atk stat at lvl 75)

JStar
04-25-2018, 11:28 AM
Uploaded my Ragnarok Battles!

Vs. Kyuki

https://youtu.be/gi673hnvrtA

Vs. Mastema

https://youtu.be/fTvCiZqaPpQ

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 03:13 PM
can you please make better videos?

depends on what you mean by better....

recording wise is due to the browser (give me some ideas to try cause puffin, opera, UC, Firefox, IE, and edge all failed)

gameplay wise.... wait until i get my grids more leveled.... which will take a while cause light is my main one and i'm focused on that most

all that while working a full time job sounds fucking insane... just how... is 1 day 48 hours long for you?
bruh i literally get bored of playing JUST kami and i don't even play that much per day, and have just 3 short days of school per week... yo teach me ur motivation skills

Motivation comes from each of these things:

Work- my job is crap, but pays well. Given I also live with others, i got a decent amount of my pay to myself since all I have to do is kick up some rent money

playing multiple games- it's a lot, but they're all games I like. Otherwise, I wouldn't have thrown money at them to begin with, nor would I play them long... Kamihime is a great example of it cause it's not only the game I play the most now, but also gets viewed more frequently on my youtube. speaking of...

recording vids- some of it comes from showing off what i do have, the rest is helping weaker players catch up. hard for someone to match another player in this game, but even still, it's more to give a general idea to how i've cleared the content and it has helped others do so too. step one to becoming a good player is to first clear the content you're aiming at anyway. step two... depends on how much you can grind (cause you still want to be stronger)

making my own game- this is something i've been trying to do for over 12 years... i didn't get the tools to do so until about 4 years ago (then they got a new version so i had to migrate everything to it), but believe me when i say that the planning led to tons of material i can use (including a 120 chapter story I posted on fictionpress)

so yeah, that's pretty much it... along with having a lot of patience too (only certain things would cause me to snap at someone), all i need is focus and a decent amount of sleep (ranges between 4-8 hours depending on the situation cause that job's random times they have me come in really is the main sleep issue and not the rest)

Marigold
04-25-2018, 03:57 PM
The better videos part in my opinion would be getting a better microphone and not spilling missinformation (?

About the multigame part I kinda share that with you, I drop around 250$ each two weeks on another game that I play for 2 have a day or so, every time I have time I play Dark Souls or Bloodborne and I go to college four days a week, that's not even scraping a bit on my job, so time limitation is out of question since I've done just fine with these limitations as well as health ones, if you truly want you can finish an event in a day and some people in this forum do...

Motivation, that's just personal
But in psychology and also with common sense comes the natural consensus that humans (Fuck you другs) need to have responsibilities in order to avoid depression, and a semi healthy responsibility would be to work to dump money on a game you enjoy.

recording vids- some of it comes from showing off what i do have, the rest is helping weaker players catch up.
About this, I don't want to sound mean or anything but I don't think you're in a position to help other players when you still struggle to cope with some game mechanics you don't understand and that goes not only way back with some dodgy statements but as recently as with this event you stating wrongly about the Eidolon System.
If something you need help to catch up my dude.

Nonetheless good luck with your game!
Oh and sleepless nights are normal as an adult.

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 07:35 PM
if i find out info is wrong, i'm rather quick to clear it up... i don't like spreading the wrong info either so if i know something is a rumor and not a true fact, i tell others not to take it as a fact. good case of this is character atk vs element atk cause from the data calculations and such, character atk tends to be better when your assault values are low (around 40%-50% is where elemental atk starts matching it or even pulling ahead). but at the same time, a lot is still opinion too cause of how a lot of stuff in the game works (for instance, having rahab and kyuki against mastema helps cause they both give thunder resist and not everyone can just blow through content in 5 turns or less). there's a lot in the game that quickly becomes useless, but for newer players just starting out, they can be life savers or help them get stronger than what they're already at. only exception would likely be N and maybe R rarity since it's easy to get SR and SSR (in some cases) in this game.

as for catching up, yes i need to catch up to "the meta" but as for clearing content... still doing ragnaroks without an elixir... if anything, i need to find "better ways to clear ragnarok without an elixir" but if it's about clearing the content (which most who watch my vids come for anyway) then i'm already in a position to show others how... there are players that watch my vids that can't even clear ultimate or even expert and i tend to make a lot of stuff "starter friendly" especially since it's recommended they reroll on this game anyway...

again, have to be able to clear content first, then continue to get stronger from there. kami and eidolon wise, my tools are already there and better than most in some cases, it's the fact that none of my weapon grids are optimized yet. but they are still getting there as a few can get near or past 100% assault total with what i have (fire grid is a case of this considering not one SSR is defender only and i have 7 fire SSR weapons)

as for the game i'm designing.... taking a while but it's slowly getting to "demo ready" status for RPG maker MV... as for VX ace, i already have a demo done on that version which i'm not working on anymore now that i've gotten MV (but they do play rather similar for the most part)

Kitty
04-25-2018, 07:45 PM
btw dfd u should totally review my threads for ur upcoming event videos instead of reading the trash translation on the dmm wiki

MagicSpice
04-25-2018, 07:47 PM
btw dfd u should totally review my threads for ur upcoming event videos instead of reading the trash translation on the dmm wiki

yeah, google translate isn't the best for that really...

in fact i joined here cause it's a very good info source

Cobblemaniac
04-25-2018, 08:16 PM
yeah, google translate isn't the best for that really...

in fact i joined here cause it's a very good info source

Or learn to read moonrunes :bgrin:

Marigold
04-25-2018, 08:38 PM
a lot is still opinion too cause of how a lot of stuff in the game works (for instance, having rahab and kyuki against mastema helps cause they both give thunder resist and not everyone can just blow through content in 5 turns or less). there's a lot in the game that quickly becomes useless, but for newer players just starting out...
...i tend to make a lot of stuff "starter friendly" especially since it's recommended they reroll on this game anyway...

An opinion isn't factual, yes you correct your wrong statements in the comments after you get the right info but then again how many people go to those?

About 2-3 turn Ragnarok kills / 1 turn Ultimate kills, BLITZKRIEG, If unfortunate soldiers as unorganized and commanded by a blockhead as were the Nazis could why can't you? No, but outside of jokes I started to play after you and I'm able to do these in all Advents, also solo all Raid Ragnaroks and the two available Disaster Rags; without saying doing AQ4 without Elixirs...
I've only spent 135$ on this game, that kind of says that with the right guidance you can "quickly" become a decent player that is self sufficient in most content.

Starter friendly doesn't mean "x" niche Kamihime is good or anything but regardless of that I kind of and don't agree with you on that; as a newbie you should prioritize the SSR Weapon before the Eidolon unless it's a raid/union event in which both are as hard/easy to get; also Advent events should never be mains unless they're the only one one has (Scrap Apocalypse and Phoenix though), they're normally useful and boast great stats for extra Eidolon though.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 10:06 AM
What do you mean by advent eidolons should never be mains? Like, up to this point in time, or including going forward? Because the three 50% eidolons are from advents. And I'm really interested in Horus despite my usual preference for the resist eidolons (helps that Iwanagahime raises defense, not resist).

Marigold
04-26-2018, 10:10 AM
It's pretty obvious that because they're character attack; if that ever changes in the future then that's another thing

Slashley
04-26-2018, 10:20 AM
It's pretty obvious that because they're character attack; if that ever changes in the future then that's another thingThey're elemental attack. But they have the caveat of requiring same element Eidolons to achieve their full 50%.

I think it's a pretty long-shot idea to say that Advent Eidolons are bad. Sure, many of them are. Probably because DMM had plans for the Raid Eidolon store.

Marigold
04-26-2018, 11:15 AM
They're elemental attack. But they have the caveat of requiring same element Eidolons to achieve their full 50%.

*Checks Yatagarasu, Sphinx, Mastema* "Fire, Light, Thunder Character Attack. So ugh... no(?

I think it's a pretty long-shot idea to say that Advent Eidolons are bad. Sure, many of them are. Probably because DMM had plans for the Raid Eidolon store.

And this is what I said.

regardless of that, I kind of and don't agree with you on that; as a newbie you should prioritize the SSR Weapon before the Eidolon unless it's a raid/union event in which both are as hard/easy to get; also Advent events should never be mains unless they're the only one one has (Scrap Apocalypse and Phoenix though), they're normally useful and boast great stats for extra Eidolon though.
Reading is fun.

Ps: I don't look at future Event rewards one by one because first, I don't care about DMM, second I don't know weebanese and lastly we're used to see Advent Eidolon being 30% Character Attack + either an insignificant burst or skill buff (excluding the two first) and Raids being (before 40% Char Atk + 20% HP) 40-45% Attribute Attack with sometimes a bonus.

nonsensei
04-26-2018, 11:16 AM
Ps: I don't look at future Event rewards one by one because first, I don't care about DMM, second I don't know weebanese and lastly we're used to see Advent Eidolon being 30% Character Attack + either an insignificant burst or skill buff (excluding the two first) and Raids being (before 40% Char Atk + 20% HP) 40-45% Attribute Attack with sometimes a bonus.

First 3*. Garuda was wind/water counterpart, covering for all elements with the above mentioned. (even if her elements were now replaced)

Also got a bit late (was lazy to edit the video), but here's Mastema rag R team challenge.

https://youtu.be/0KVk2UzOOHM

P.S.: I already did the R challenge with Kyuki, back then, lazy to record new & I'm not keen on reposting it, either.

Slashley
04-26-2018, 11:27 AM
*Checks Yatagarasu, Sphinx, Mastema* "Fire, Light, Thunder Character Attack. So ugh... no(?Those are 30%, not 50% Eidolons.

But since you don't check future events, I guess you wouldn't know about them.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Marigold, what Slashley and I were referring to were Illuyanka, Horus, and Pazuzu, who are the (up to...) +50% element eidolons. They're actually the next three new, non-collab* advents.

*if we get the Walkure Romanze collab advent after Tiamat, then Mio (the eidolon) is +HP/+double. Then Illuyanka/Horus/Pazuzu come after her, not including reprints. There is enough in between such that Illuyanka is in June, Horus is in August, and Pazuzu is in October.

Marigold
04-26-2018, 11:48 AM
Those are 30%, not 50% Eidolons.

But since you don't check future events, I guess you wouldn't know about them.

All my comments go directly towards the Nutaku version of the game and current content not only because the translation from DMM is dodgy but almost no one migrates over here to explain correctly, also I don't think the Nutaku Version will make it that far.
Pretty much, I do check future events and weapons just not Eidolons, the JP Wiki is the same source of info that says Yatagarasu and Cthugha are Attribute Attack so is it an okay source of info?

Slashley
04-26-2018, 12:00 PM
-- the JP Wiki is the same source of info that says Yatagarasu and Cthugha are Attribute Attack so is it an okay source of info?The keyword is キャラ. That means character attack. Which is easily lost in Google Translate.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) has been made so that you wouldn't need to scratch your head around the moonrunes. Perhaps that could help you?

Marigold
04-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Now, I don't actually mind a lot about future Eidolons but what is the trigger to archive 50% on those?
Is a full same element Eidolon party or something (other number of) else?

Ikki
04-26-2018, 12:43 PM
Now, I don't actually mind a lot about future Eidolons but what is the trigger to archive 50% on those?
Is a full same element Eidolon party or something (other number of) else?

Mono element eido grid, so sometimes that 5% extra elemental atk will be meaningless if that means running shit eidos just to match the element.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 12:45 PM
It depends on the number of sub eidolons that match the element. So for Illuyanka, you'll need 5 water eidolons in your sub slots to hit 50%. For Horus, 5 fire. For Pazuzu, 5 wind.
They start at +20% if you have 0 matching sub eidolons, regardless of how many * Illuyanka/Horus/Pazuzu are at. What changes is the scaling per sub eidolon; from 2% per matching sub at 0* to 6% per matching sub at 4*. That does mean that if you go with 4 out of 5 sub eidolons matching elements, then you only end up with +44% element with a 4*. So in order to surpass the +45% element eidolons, you need all 5 sub slots to be of the same element.

Marigold
04-26-2018, 01:17 PM
Basically if you didn't play since May 17 2017 Horus is outclassed by Adramelech until the next Fire Event some months after(?
Yes and no, I was thinking about this since after so we've gotten Yatagarasu, Cthugha, Fire Lilim and by that time Adramelech, that's four but I was neglecting the SSR Kaiser Dragoon, granted that drops until around September and we get Horus in about June/July...

AutoCrimson
04-26-2018, 03:56 PM
lately so many vids incoming...

so basicly, ppl tend to use element advantage team, 100% eido on support and call that "challenge" ?

artista
04-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Its not about being a challenge.. People just like to record their battles and share it, whats wrong with that? :bgrin:

AutoCrimson
04-26-2018, 04:19 PM
i guess thats the same way as home porn come across...

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 04:20 PM
Its not about being a challenge.. People just like to record their battles and share it, whats wrong with that? :bgrin:

it's pretty much proof that they cleared the fight. nothing wrong with that considering that's the main purpose of attempting content anyway

now "how" they cleared it is another story... cause not everyone has the same things... so some clear faster while others take longer

LeCrestfallen
04-26-2018, 05:20 PM
For some, a clear fight with/or without ele advantage, and without insane himes/grid might be useful for their own attempts. Nothing wrong with making a video, it might help someone.

I just find the ones with full ssr teams, perfect grid and ele advantage pretty pointless, especially when the person is even struggling for some unknown reason, but thats just personal bias, no need to mind that.

Ikki
04-26-2018, 05:33 PM
I just find the ones with full ssr teams, perfect grid and ele advantage pretty pointless

I kinda agree with you on that, why bother making a video of trivial content, "watch how i steamroll this easy af content", uh no thanks i can do that too, show me something interesting.

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 05:49 PM
I kinda agree with you on that, why bother making a video of trivial content, "watch how i steamroll this easy af content", uh no thanks i can do that too, show me something interesting.

while i can agree to this to some extent, this one thought still overturns it for me...

"you still chose to click on the vid...."

LeCrestfallen
04-26-2018, 05:51 PM
sometimes, you just need to turn off the brain, and enjoy a good steamrolling, nothing wrong with that from time to time :)= . Iny my case its just a personal bias as mentioned above.

MagicSpice
04-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Some didn't like my first Kyuki rag attempt... so same grid but with a slightly different frontline...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ2U2V1Kyec

went way better, but i've already shown that clearing this isn't much of an issue. besides, this was the last run i needed to get all the drag eye shards anyway... which is what matters cause it lets me awaken another SSR (which i'm saving for Sol)

sometimes, you just need to turn off the brain, and enjoy a good steamrolling, nothing wrong with that from time to time :)= . Iny my case its just a personal bias as mentioned above.

honestly, a lot treat this game as if you should be steamrolling anyway.... as if you should have the best grid and kami you can get your hands on...

that's all fine cause the easier you can clear, the better... but that's kinda hypocritical when someone looks down on someone else showing the same thing...

Laventale
04-29-2018, 09:00 PM
Well, this event wasn't a complete waste of time, but I could've lasted less and I wouldn't be mad tbh.