PDA

View Full Version : Lightning team or..

Tampax
04-16-2018, 12:26 AM
Hello everybody,

Could you give me some advice about my deck because i wonder if i must to keep my actually lightning team or if i try to change with another and could you tell me if a dual element is viable (mix dark+fire for exemple) in high lvl.

My SSR :

Lightning : Tyr, brahma, Jupiter, marduk
Fire : mars
Dark : osiris
Water : nike (unleashed)
Wind : cu’chulainn
Eidolons : echidna, barong

Thanks.

LeCrestfallen
04-16-2018, 06:03 AM
you should atleast invest into your fireteam, to counter wind, which is your weakness. If you mean with dual element that you use both, fire and dark in the same team, thats a bad idea. 1 off hime might be worth it to offset weaknesses or cover important debuffs, but having more than that will limit yourself because of how the weapon grids increase damage only of the same element units.

This is unrelated but i believe you should ask those questions in one of the threads already made, likely that this one might get locked.

Tampax
04-16-2018, 06:23 AM
Sorry for the new post i am new :)

So, i must to focus another fire kami. Do you have some exemple of good kami except amaterasu ?

LeCrestfallen
04-16-2018, 06:43 AM
Not going to recommend you to grab something with miracle tickets, but Svarog is one of the pillars of fire, Uriel is very good, Brynhild (sr) and agni (sr) are also very good early on.
For more details you have to wait till someone with fire main comes into here to answer questions.

Tampax
04-16-2018, 07:16 AM
Ok thx for your explanation

QXZ
04-16-2018, 07:31 PM
i suggest OP use miracle ticket immediately to grab Amaterasu. she works well with fire and thunder team. giving you tremendous flexibility going forward.

Laventale
04-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Not even gonna bother, check the damn forum.

Thank.