PDA

View Full Version : Is Narborian gone forever?

terraquin86
04-16-2018, 11:12 PM
So, I know not many people liked Narborian by Night, but I did, and I'm sad to see that it's being removed. Admittedly I haven't had all that much time to play it as of late for various reasons, but I have been able to get on from time to time and am going to miss being able to do so. Is there any chance that the game is going to be hosted on a different site? Or does this mean that it is truly dead forever?

Edit: misspelling

yolomancer
04-17-2018, 12:25 AM
In my few gaming years, i have never seem a pay to win game return after it retires. closest hope is that someone uses its engine to release a 'new' game. hey, at least it survived longer than sengoku providence! ;D

terraquin86
04-17-2018, 12:51 AM
That sucks. I'd even be willing to buy a full version of the game that wasn't so much a pay to win version but was an actual game. It's fun and I think it's sexy.

sniddy
04-18-2018, 12:56 AM
It looked good but it was buggy - slow and then I was told P2W I think I played one day

Seng P suffered froma greedy launch then grindy as heck + VERY greedy gacha a t 1st which wasn't rewarding in game currency so they posioned the well right from day 1 so it never got a following

Must admit the art looked nice in narb, but couldn't get into it

terraquin86
04-21-2018, 02:04 PM
But for as P2W as it is, you can still grind the gems in the arena and you slowly accumulate silver over time. It wasn't too buggy in my opinion, but I guess I either didn't notice them or have a low standard for functionality.

Unregistered
04-23-2018, 02:39 PM
I ran into game breaking bugs in fact I hit a point where the dungeon broke and the quest could no longer progress. Outside of a complete wipe and starting over from scratch the game was basically unplayable due to progression being blocked by a broken quest status that couldn't be repaired without starting over with no guarantee/confidence that it might not happen again.

But for as P2W as it is, you can still grind the gems in the arena and you slowly accumulate silver over time. It wasn't too buggy in my opinion, but I guess I either didn't notice them or have a low standard for functionality.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 06:33 AM
There's a new game out called Ketto Majiku that seems like a remake. The first few scenes seem identical and the gameplay is somewhat similar. Completely different art style though.

mugentown
06-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Decided to give the nutaku version a shot, since there won't be any cancerous Santa Clauses here. Got a nice and memorable ID too!

ID: KERAZO

m-again
06-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Whoops, wrong thread!