PDA

View Full Version : [Pocket Waifu]How to get a mementos for the girl?

longbottom12
04-17-2018, 12:24 PM
I'm stuck at this level requirement. Somene can tell me how to get a mementos for any girls?

Unregistered
04-17-2018, 06:50 PM
I'm stuck at this level requirement. Somene can tell me how to get a mementos for any girls?

I haven't done it, but from what I understand-
first, the girl has to request the memento, through the level up requirements. Apparently, they don't drop from the gacha unless they are needed
second, click on the girl who needs the item, and wake her up (not sleeping, not doing a task)
third, use some of your (hoarded) promotional tickets from the dailies, and hope.

of course, the premium gacha have a better chance, but those cost gems. From other comments, the first requirement is the important one- if a girl is not requesting a memento, it will not drop from the gacha. This has NOT been confirmed on the discord server- perhaps you can ask a developer there.

longbottom12
04-17-2018, 10:03 PM
I haven't done it, but from what I understand-
first, the girl has to request the memento, through the level up requirements. Apparently, they don't drop from the gacha unless they are needed
second, click on the girl who needs the item, and wake her up (not sleeping, not doing a task)
third, use some of your (hoarded) promotional tickets from the dailies, and hope.

of course, the premium gacha have a better chance, but those cost gems. From other comments, the first requirement is the important one- if a girl is not requesting a memento, it will not drop from the gacha. This has NOT been confirmed on the discord server- perhaps you can ask a developer there.

Thank you so much.

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 05:06 PM
I got a memento without it being requested.

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 10:05 PM
I got a memento without it being requested.

Same. I got my first momento for Sakaki without it being requested. (I think it was regular gatcha? While trying to get clothing for a "2 new clothing" requirement)
I have another for Mary Green (she's only at 5, no momentos needed yet.)

Biodeamon
04-19-2018, 12:24 AM
Be a complete blue whale and roll that gacha like it dissed your mother on ferris wheel
seriously, the only thing you can find it in is paid gachas i think since normal gachas only seem to give normal rarities

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 04:24 AM
My second girl requested two mementos. I rolled all my tickets to get nothing.. This is going to be a pain isn't it?

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 04:43 AM
Be a complete blue whale and roll that gacha like it dissed your mother on ferris wheel
seriously, the only thing you can find it in is paid gachas i think since normal gachas only seem to give normal rarities

you can get them fom any gacha.

not sure why you guys didnt just ask in the pw thread, this question has already been answered.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 03:16 PM

You can definitely get "rare" stuff in the normal gatcha. The girl even says "Hey, there's something rare. How about paying to see so you don't miss it", or something like that. (and fwiw, it may be less than a x in 3 chance (where x is number of rares) of getting the rare, but it is possible. They haven't rigged it to the point where it's impossible to get the rare unless you pay to look. Assuming furniture/clothing are all rares, their can even be multiple.)

That said, I don't *think* Momentos actually count as rares. I think the one I got was underwear. (the other options were dust, so I'm pretty sure what I got was the rare. I can't remember seeing furniture/clothing as a reward without getting the "something rare" message though.)

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 08:08 PM
Hi all,

I'm at the mementos for sakaki too.

It seems like what is considered a memento is just getting an item for sakaki on the gacha (getting one item for one out of the four rooms)

I just wanted to share what I tought about what I sawed on my try ;)

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 11:16 PM
Pretty sure "there is a rare item" only refers to rare or better furniture/clothing. Just got lucky with two promo (3 of 6) spins. The first, she pointed out "there is a rare item", and I picked a duplicate "romantic corner" (bedroom item). I also got a memento (painting kit), and I didn't pick a different item of furniture.
The second spin, she did NOT say "there is a rare item", and I got ANOTHER memento, the Origami Book, and I didn't pick two items of furniture (one of which, "second sidewall" is a STARTER item- not sure why it isn't just lust dust, since everyone has it...

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 05:27 AM
I just found my first memento, it appears that they are some sort of bonus to character skill in the form of star/face (mine game me 10 max cleanliness for Mary) and got it from regular gacha. They can be found in normal gachas which can be bought using coins from games or promotional gachas which can be purchased by gems from weekly quests or achievements (i'm not very sure about luxurious gachas).

Tips:
Open gachas with the only the girl that requires the memento.
Save money for when you need mementos (lev 7 mary and lev 6 sakaki) because if you open the gachas before the requirement then it doesn't count(yes you can get mementos even if there is no level up requirement).
If your girl is at max affection just play only games to get coins for gachas, affection mostly be recoved if you play games well (to get max money you have to fill the game bar till the end, beyond that there is no bonus, exept if you find extra coins but you get 50 coins for playing well 1 game=2 minutes and 5-10 coins/minute so it's probably better to play more games instead of fewer longer games; reaching the 3rd star means maximum hapyness and affection but not maximum money)

Similarly try to avoid completing weekly tasks early, you might level up a girl (mary at level 6) that requires you to complete a weekly task and you have to wait another 7 days(of course forgetting to take the rewards on time is worse).
On a side note weekly dates aren't really dates, these requirements just complete themselves every 7 days without any requirement from you(except probably you logging in daily?).

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 10:35 PM
Save money for when you need mementos (lev 7 mary and lev 6 sakaki) because if you open the gachas before the requirement then it doesn't count(yes you can get mementos even if there is no level up requirement).

Not necessarily true. The mementos I got early for both Mary and Sakaki counted when I finally got the task.

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 10:27 AM
Not necessarily true. The mementos I got early for both Mary and Sakaki counted when I finally got the task.

What about gold glitter..?? Can you tell me how to get gold glitter in pocket waifu

longbottom12
06-17-2018, 10:46 PM
What about gold glitter..?? Can you tell me how to get gold glitter in pocket waifu

Buy it in shop by diamond dude.

Unregistered
06-26-2018, 01:59 AM
i was wondering what does the mementos look like once u got it and do u have to have the number of hearts full to have a better chance at getting the mementos

mariazoka
07-05-2018, 11:49 AM
Basicamente pra você que não conseguiu essa resposta lendo outros comentários gringos, você não está sozinho! eu era assim á alguns dias atrás, mas ai eu li que pode ser conseguido no "Gacha", isso me intrigou muito porque era uma coisa tão simples mas ai eu não sabia oque procurar la e percebi que são aquelas estrelas que tem quando você abre a ficha da personagem, basicamente você pega o Bilhete do Gacha que é dourado (pode ser com o mais simples também mas é dificil pra pora de conseguir achar la, ai vem essa desgraça em forma da carinha delas+um "bonus". basicamente é assim, espero ter ajudado <3

Dica: Não vale muito a pena comprar os bilhetes mais simples, vai da sua preferencia, e sempre tente completar as tarefas diárias de um jeito econômico , e jogue os minijogos até a barra se completar para dar dinheiro pra dedèu, valeu!

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 06:04 PM
you only need end a weekly task whit that girl , when you end it give a "momento"(moment)

katsalia
07-07-2018, 08:40 AM
you only need end a weekly task whit that girl , when you end it give a "momento"(moment)

The person asking in this thread was asking about the english word "memento" which is an object used to remember someone by.
They're unique items in the gacha you need to get for some girls rank up requirements.
Mementos don't have anything to do with weekly or daily tasks.

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 08:44 PM
It is a pain. Right now I have requirements:
Raquel: 4 mementos (2/4)
Leilani: 3 mementos (0/3)
Yasu: 2 mementos (1/2)
So I need to find 6 mementos in Gatcha. I used about 30 regular, 8 favor and 4 luxurious and there was not even one...

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 11:28 AM
It is a pain. Right now I have requirements:
Raquel: 4 mementos (2/4)
Leilani: 3 mementos (0/3)
Yasu: 2 mementos (1/2)
So I need to find 6 mementos in Gatcha. I used about 30 regular, 8 favor and 4 luxurious and there was not even one...

I'm at...

Raquel: 2/4
Annabelle: 0/5
Leilani: 0/3
Yasu: 2/4
Eva: 0/3

The amazing part is two of those aren't even the final stage for the girls, so there's way more to go. I don't even play anymore, except to do dailies and collect more gachas. No point in building up their lust meter when it's going to take months (maybe years?) to finish off their memento requirements. It's taken me forever to get Raquel to two, so I'm not expecting any real progress any time soon. The memento system is definitely the worst part of the game and needs a major overhaul. Otherwise, it'll end up in the scrapheap of my games, like Bubble Mania. At the least, Luxurious should be a guaranteed memento.

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 01:14 PM
How to open leilani? I mean how to have waifu(lvl for girl)

Unregistered
07-17-2018, 01:14 PM
I'm at...

The amazing part is two of those aren't even the final stage for the girls, so there's way more to go. I don't even play anymore, except to do dailies and collect more gachas. No point in building up their lust meter when it's going to take months (maybe years?) to finish off their memento requirements. It's taken me forever to get Raquel to two, so I'm not expecting any real progress any time soon. The memento system is definitely the worst part of the game and needs a major overhaul. Otherwise, it'll end up in the scrapheap of my games, like Bubble Mania. At the least, Luxurious should be a guaranteed memento.

How to open leilani?

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 08:26 PM
How to unlock eva (Achiever)?

Unregistered
07-24-2018, 09:45 PM
I'm at...

Same here. Played tons of games, buyed tons of gatchas. And mementos wasn't even there... :/ I was hoping that maybe when lust meter is full there will be better chances, but now I'm stuck as well.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 08:07 PM
Hey I would suggest looking online for coin hacks to the game. Get a bunch of silver coins then buy as many gacha tickets as you can. Go ham on that machine. I've gotten a bunch this way but it takes a while. My suggestion is keep trying the same present box until you see one. Then you try the next one over basically cycling through them every time one appears. I've gotten like 7 different ones this way 3 of them in a row with this method too so that's my auggeation.

a235612
08-12-2018, 10:43 AM
請問各位專家 eva該怎麼解鎖阿 差最後一個任務而已 看起來好像說要照女生玩喜歡的遊戲 嗎

Rainlopez
08-12-2018, 08:59 PM
What is mementos? And what kinda look of mementos? I got so confused.:sweat:

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 07:51 PM
if u're still confused how to get mementos, plant the special flower. when it can be harvest, change it with 2 mementos. but, it need a long time to harvest the special flower

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 11:28 PM
How to have waifu ??

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Check in garden shop in special flower. Plant it complete mission one mission is one memento

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Mementos are still way too uncommon. Opened like 20 gachas tonight (mostly Favors) and had one total available.