PDA

View Full Version : [Event 53] Splendor Festival Tropical Princess (2018/04/17-2018/05/02)

AgentFakku
04-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Banner

https://i.imgur.com/OiXOqeU.png

Event Ladies

https://i.imgur.com/S59YHxE.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/jgLKO5E.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/pSlN3ah.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/lqme71t.png

Chart (credit to @Mystic @[Heartthrob] Anchan & @[Sweetheart] Achen, Ashe)

DrunkMonkGar
04-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Is it wrong that I think Nazuna's campaign posters look like the cover of a JAV?

kabosu
04-17-2018, 04:59 PM
"Depending on how many you collect, at the end of the event you have a chance of getting 5★ Lycaste, her Skillbloom and her Dressbloom"

UGH apparently we can't get the event girl until the end of the event which is insanely stupid
Does that go for all the other rewards too or do we just auto get them as we gain tickets?
I hate this event already!
I hate gacha events as you can't decide what rewards you want but at least you can ignore/come back to gacha event rewards later on

HakuYowane
04-17-2018, 06:17 PM
I am glad i am not the only one who dislikes this kind of event (Poll ones), it's a grind fest
good thing they are rare enough

kabosu
04-17-2018, 06:43 PM
Going by the wiki the next event we get should be a swan boat race so yay for the next even not being an awful one
I would of cried if I checked and it had been a gacha event next

Seriously tho what is the point of having an event girl if you're not even gonna give us her until the event ends
I like Lycaste even with her awful stats so I was looking forward to this event

Zeban
04-17-2018, 08:04 PM
Is there any girl that we should vote on strategically to try and get in the next gacha event?

I was just going to vote for Alpinia since she's my favorite if nobody has any ideas. I really hope they unlock her Bloom sometime soon. Then I would have the best party ever.

MachThreeSlug
04-17-2018, 08:57 PM
"Depending on how many you collect, at the end of the event you have a chance of getting 5★ Lycaste, her Skillbloom and her Dressbloom"

UGH apparently we can't get the event girl until the end of the event which is insanely stupid
Does that go for all the other rewards too or do we just auto get them as we gain tickets?
I hate this event already!
I hate gacha events as you can't decide what rewards you want but at least you can ignore/come back to gacha event rewards later on

Incorrect. Collect 500 tickets and Lycaste is placed right into your dropbox. No waiting required.

Source: I collected 600 tickets last night.

Unregistered
04-17-2018, 09:18 PM
Is there any girl that we should vote on strategically to try and get in the next gacha event?

I was just going to vote for Alpinia since she's my favorite if nobody has any ideas. I really hope they unlock her Bloom sometime soon. Then I would have the best party ever.

I vote for Kerria, i really want/need her...

phob
04-17-2018, 10:17 PM
Ampy drop rate is excellent for this event:grin:
Going to concentrate on equip upgrade material this week (hopefully fill up the new 200)and next week the coins/manyu
Anemone for the gacha votes here. I want her and Aizoon... Two new blooms coming Thursday wonder who they will be?

Edit: For those wondering what it takes. It took 13 of the new Gold Personal equipment refining to Upgrade German Iris to level 50.

Forged 63 Gold Equipment upgrade materials and today the last day getting a few manyus.

Ampy drop rate continues to be excellent for this event :bgrin:

Unregistered
04-17-2018, 10:48 PM
Everyone vote for Mint!

Drip
04-17-2018, 10:50 PM
I vote for Viola, since she's still on my wishlist and because I ran out of Hit girls to evolve. And Votes also go to my waifu Acacia, ofcourse.

Myrdin
04-18-2018, 12:12 AM
Rolled 1 eleven gacha for the lols, since lately all my pulls have been pure salt.

Got 3 new gold (That professor chick meh, The tanned blonde kung fu girl, nice and Oxalis Festival, so now I have both of them :P).
At least a bit of luck to make up for the previous rolls. None of the priority girls though heh.

kabosu
04-18-2018, 04:27 AM
Incorrect. Collect 500 tickets and Lycaste is placed right into your dropbox. No waiting required.

Source: I collected 600 tickets last night.
Oh that's good!
I wonder why it's worded like that in the event description then

Tomitain
04-18-2018, 06:11 AM
I'm thinking of voting for either Saffron or Ghost Weed, but I might wait until I see who is in the top spots at the halfway point then pick whichever Knight I like the most out of them. No point in pouring in votes for someone who isn't going to end up in the gacha.

Taon
04-18-2018, 06:16 AM
Oh that's good!
I wonder why it's worded like that in the event description then

If you're new to this game, the first piece of advice I can give anyone is not to assume that the wording in FKG means what you might think.

Seriously, with translations, spelling errors, and a lack of clear documentation there's a good bit of confusion. That's one reason this forum is such a valuable resource; there's a lot of collaboration to experiment, compile and document info about the game and its features.

AgentFakku
04-18-2018, 04:04 PM
Not sure who I vote for imo
https://i.imgur.com/eh4mVW7l.jpg
I was gonna vote for gurls I like but I realise I just vote for gurls I don't have but I think I mix up my DMM and Nutaku

wolf
04-18-2018, 09:58 PM
im voting for aizoon xD

edit: i hope that i can actually buy nutaku gold and it not be a hassle
every time i try to my bank says no (cause its out of country)

Zandel
04-18-2018, 11:23 PM
im voting for aizoon xD

edit: i hope that i can actually buy nutaku gold and it not be a hassle
every time i try to my bank says no (cause its out of country)

Best way is to get a prepaid credit card from the post office and use that.

FriendlyFacez
04-19-2018, 05:52 PM
Someone needs to explain to me how Madonna is not in first place with, like, fifty trillion votes.

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 06:39 PM
The question mark means they aren't telling you what place she's in. The top 80 are listed in alphabetical order.

Zandel
04-19-2018, 06:59 PM
The question mark means they aren't telling you what place she's in. The top 80 are listed in alphabetical order.

Hence the reason I am not voting till the numbers get down to top 10 or top 5. Too much chance for the votes to just be wasted before that.

makinaz
04-20-2018, 05:10 AM
Hence the reason I am not voting till the numbers get down to top 10 or top 5. Too much chance for the votes to just be wasted before that.

It's a waste anyway unless you have a million gems to draw one of the rainbows that will win, at the standard 0.5% rate.
Nutaku voting isn't very relevant, no ones getting a new alternate version for top 3 here.

wolf
04-20-2018, 07:26 AM
Best way is to get a prepaid credit card from the post office and use that.

hummm thanks for the tip i will try that then

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 07:59 PM
The top 60 contains zero 2*s, zero 3*s, zero 4*s, zero cash-only girls, and one event girl. Not much to choose from if you wanna troll the winner gacha.

AgentFakku
04-21-2018, 01:47 AM
I rolled yesterday, 420, weed day baby
https://i.imgur.com/wlmfJeRm.jpg
Weed day gave me luck though not enuff to score mask chan
https://imgur.com/a/pjD1nav
ticket gacha was just salt

FreeToPay
04-21-2018, 02:15 PM
Don't think any of the hit girls that I want will win so I'll just vote for the second most popular bahahaha

kabosu
04-21-2018, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty curious to see who will win because people for the most part are voting for the girls they want not their favourites
Most people have already gotten their favourites characters through luck or buying so I'm wondering if any super popular characters are gonna be there
Like Black Baccara is one of the most popular girls but almost everyone on my friend list has her so yeah probably not a lot who will vote for her

fghk0
04-21-2018, 05:58 PM
I will vote for the girl I wish to add to Gacha. :cry:
Although I like Acacia most...but a lot of Acacia does not help my team.:cry::cry:

Tomitain
04-21-2018, 07:09 PM
Well, my favorite Knight is a 3* (Astra Galus) and some of my other favorites are similarly unsuited for a gacha (Cycla Menn, Mirabilis, Monotropastrum). Toad Lily and Fritillaria's ranks haven't been shown yet so I have a faint hope that they'll be in good shape at the halfway point.

Now, watch Black Baccara or Lycoris be in the top spot.

Neison
04-22-2018, 03:57 AM
I'm just throwing all my tickets on Pineapple, because I want her, even though she isn't a 6*.

Unregistered
04-22-2018, 12:34 PM
How did "2ndアニバーサリー" get translated as "Early Summer" for the equipment?

kabosu
04-22-2018, 01:33 PM
It translates to '2nd Anniversary' so I'm guessing that it's not Nutaku FKG anniversary so they didn't want it to be confusing

Unregistered
04-22-2018, 08:52 PM
Nutaku FKG started in mid-April so that's a confusing way to avoid confusion.

kabosu
04-24-2018, 07:35 AM
know the secret missions where you get more event currency? Is anyone else just getting the manyu secret garden?

Taon
04-24-2018, 07:41 AM
know the secret missions where you get more event currency? Is anyone else just getting the manyu secret garden?

Not all events have event currency SGs during the 1st half.

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 07:49 AM
got a bonus stage after 10-5 whale. not that bad, extra 500ish medals

Tomitain
04-24-2018, 08:44 AM
Results for the halfway point are out and I wasn't far off with my glib guess (Lycoris #2, Black Baccara #3). Aizoon Stonecrop's #1 and Fritillaria's in the top ten (#8) though so I might go ahead and give all of my votes to the goddess of death, as futile as that may be.

There is a lot of love for slice Knights too, with six of the top ten and two of the top three spots. Hit Knights would be shut out of the top ten altogether if not for Cherry.

kabosu
04-24-2018, 11:39 AM
Ignoring the 6* characters in the voting poll Madonna is at #8th
Glad to see my wife so high up
Including the 6* she's at #53 but it's pretty obvious everyone would vote for their favourite rainbow

Not all events have event currency SGs during the 1st half.
We're in the 2nd half now tho

starburst98
04-24-2018, 11:43 AM
i want a pest-chan daki. :P

Drip
04-24-2018, 12:32 PM
I just keep dividing my votes between Viola (normal one) and Waifu Acacia at a 2:1 ratio.

AgentFakku
04-24-2018, 04:33 PM
haven't been reading cutscenes

Poppy - wut (https://i.imgur.com/qJidFez.jpg)

Pineapple is so snooty LOL (https://i.imgur.com/7rcGxJa.jpg)
https://i.imgur.com/BeNlsosl.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/kBWGshGl.jpg
oh I was so confused when I check the polls last time and now, results are there

FreeToPay
04-24-2018, 09:10 PM
People reaaally like the slice girls. I guess I'll dump my tickets on Aizoon since I already have Lycoris from the last poll.

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 09:47 PM
I..i..i... A Pest with a hug pillow. Oh god they have NEETS

FriendlyFacez
04-25-2018, 09:21 AM
Compared to DMM, it’s funny how Western audiences are slanted to care more about rarity, with the 6*s disproportionately hoarding the top slots. In Japan it was more competitive across all rarities.

Surprising results for me: I would not have guessed Aizoon as #1 given how new she is. Madonna being so low is disapppointing but, eh, not everyone is going to be blessed with great taste.

What really surprises me is Victoria being lower than I expected, I would’ve guessed Top 5 for her given her voice alone. Anemone and Ardisia are two of my other favorites and I’m pleasantly surprised for them, they’re higher than I would’ve guessed.

EDIT: Oh, I didn’t realize this popularity contest rewards the winner with a special gacha. No wonder everyone’s voting for 6* characters. And all this time I was supporting Madonna just because she’s my favorite. Should’ve voted for a 6* from the start.

kabosu
04-25-2018, 09:49 AM
Are people surprised by the voting or is it like everyone expected?

Acacia being in the top 3 surprised me as I didn't think she was popular at all
and wow Apple of Sodom is at #6 congrats on the people who managed to get their fave gold that high
I brought her when they did a £5 deal with her but I didn't think she was that popular

Ardisia, Burning Bush, Bush Clover are also characters I didn't think were that popular

What I'm super surprised at is Lycoris not being in the top 10

I would like to see a popularity poll of just gold characters to see the ranking difference

Taon
04-25-2018, 09:50 AM
Compared to DMM, it’s funny how Western audiences are slanted to care more about rarity, with the 6*s disproportionately hoarding the top slots. In Japan it was more competitive across all rarities.

Surprising results for me: I would not have guessed Aizoon as #1 given how new she is. Madonna being so low is disapppointing but, eh, not everyone is going to be blessed with great taste.

What really surprises me is Victoria being lower than I expected, I would’ve guessed Top 5 for her given her voice alone. Anemone and Ardisia are two of my other favorites and I’m pleasantly surprised for them, they’re higher than I would’ve guessed.

EDIT: Oh, I didn’t realize this popularity contest rewards the winner with a special gacha. No wonder everyone’s voting for 6* characters. And all this time I was supporting Madonna just because she’s my favorite. Should’ve voted for a 6* from the start.

The special gacha is also a huge part of why Aizoon is currently number 1; collectors/veteran whales have the most/all of the other girls.

makinaz
04-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Also in DMM the winners get special alternate versions, so people whale pretty hard for their favorites to win.

FriendlyFacez
04-25-2018, 10:17 AM
Funny enough, the special gacha reward sort of defeats the purpose of the popularity contest.

Every time one of these is done, the newest 6* character is destined to win no matter how much we like or dislike her characterization.

I’d prefer it if Nutaku offered the additional reward of accelerating the release of the winner’s Bloomed form, that would justify me voting Madonna.

kabosu
04-25-2018, 11:57 AM
I’d prefer it if Nutaku offered the additional reward of accelerating the release of the winner’s Bloomed form, that would justify me voting Madonna.
I would prefer this too

Tomitain
04-25-2018, 02:41 PM
I'd be voting differently if the reward was a new version of that Knight (6* Toad Lily would be almost as nice as 5* or 6* Astra Galus). As it is I'll stick with Fritillaria in the hope that she gets into the top three.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 04:14 PM
Well, Fritillaria is a woobie, so should have decent chances at least.

Taon
04-25-2018, 07:39 PM
Funny enough, the special gacha reward sort of defeats the purpose of the popularity contest.

Every time one of these is done, the newest 6* character is destined to win no matter how much we like or dislike her characterization.

That's not entirely true, at least historically. The last time we had this event, the winners were Herbaceous Peony, Lycoris, and Black Baccara (don't recall the placing); while HB was newer than the other two, she premiered in the previous event (Acacia was the new 6* in the popularity contest event).

AgentFakku
04-25-2018, 08:18 PM
Did my first attempt at getting Aizoon

https://i.imgur.com/wgsKRCv.jpg

back to doing reissues and getting all the FKG - though, Im running out

AgentFakku
04-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Finally got 50 FKG (https://i.imgur.com/YzckSBf.jpg) from doing reissues

2nd (https://imgur.com/a/oXGtAAH) attempt in getting Aizoon
https://i.imgur.com/P1UrwMg.jpg
damn, salt again LOL

well, I think I give up

Better start grinding tickets - haven't got all event equip cuz I was doing something else

Daniel Rivera
04-29-2018, 08:22 PM
Good afternoon, guys! Does anyone know how exactly the next gacha (after the event Esplendor Festivel Tropical Princess) is gonna be like?

After the votes are collected, are they gonna include only the first girl of the top?

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 09:01 PM
Good afternoon, guys! Does anyone know how exactly the next gacha (after the event Esplendor Festivel Tropical Princess) is gonna be like?

After the votes are collected, are they gonna include only the first girl of the top?

After last year's vote, they added a 3000 nutaku gold gacha that gave a ticket to be exchanged for one of the top three.

Tomitain
04-30-2018, 06:21 AM
It's looking like the top three will be Black Baccara, Aizoon Stonecrop and Lycoris. All but the top five spots have been revealed (Fritillaria is #9 so slim chance of her getting into the top three now) and those three Knights along with Acacia and someone I forget are the only ones who still have question marks next to their rank.

A Time to Screw
04-30-2018, 02:30 PM
Ya'll just don't get it

https://s6.postimg.cc/pm43r77ap/votes.png

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 05:51 PM
I left the vast majority of my vote collecting for this weekend. Oh, the grind, the grind. I wasn't going to make it to 5K for the full jewelry set, but my saving grace was the trophy map system and the voting tickets you could get in them for 0 stamina.

I'm not going to let this kind of event lapse from now on. But to be fair, we hardly ever have this kind.

Taon
04-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Ya'll just don't get it

https://s6.postimg.cc/pm43r77ap/votes.png

It's not that we don't get it...it's that we got it; a LOT. By, "it", I mean Rose Diana (or any other 3* unit) of course. :D

Zandel
04-30-2018, 06:42 PM
It's not that we don't get it...it's that we got it; a LOT. By, "it", I mean Rose Diana (or any other 3* unit) of course. :D

Agreed, IF this was Japan and we were getting a NEW VERSION of the winner then i'd be voting for a much different character. Since we don't get a new version then voting for a 3* is pointless.

Myrdin
05-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Agreed, IF this was Japan and we were getting a NEW VERSION of the winner then i'd be voting for a much different character. Since we don't get a new version then voting for a 3* is pointless.

Yeah, pretty much.
And even so those Jap turds (meaning the FKG players not all Japs) keep revoting Anemone over and over and over again.
I am not even sure how many forms she has by this point.
Wish they just disqualify a girl that gets voted 3 times in a row already. Want to see some old low tier girls make it up to Rainbow/Gold tier, so there is more to choose from, rather than 50 shades of Anewaifu (I have the 5* Anemiko version and the 6* Anemone I choose from a ticket as well so its not like I am biased against her)

Darksfear
05-01-2018, 02:41 AM
I may already own and have maxed out Fritillaria, but she's getting all of my votes. Even if it's just a pipe dream, I'm hopeful getting her as high up as possible on the ranking might increase the chances of getting her on the blooming list. To that end, I've finally closed out with getting her 36,000 votes. A drop of water compared to the votes from the rest of the community, but it symbolizes my eternal devotion to my waifu :silly:

smr
05-01-2018, 02:57 AM

aight voted for someone I want here goes everyth-

gaddamnit.

fghk0
05-01-2018, 05:18 AM
This is my vote.

Tomitain
05-01-2018, 07:29 AM
I did my part for Fritters, giving her 9,000 votes or so. She'll still probably be locked in at #9 when the official results are released though.

Darksfear
05-01-2018, 11:31 AM
I did my part for Fritters, giving her 9,000 votes or so. She'll still probably be locked in at #9 when the official results are released though.

just happy to see people take up the call ;)

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Oh...heh. Forgot to vote. Would 15K-ish votes have made a difference somewhere?

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Oh...heh. Forgot to vote. Would 15K-ish votes have made a difference somewhere?

Oh wait...it's still on. Who needs 9K votes to take first?

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Duh, I even quoted myself. Who needs 15K votes?

FriendlyFacez
05-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Duh, I even quoted myself. Who needs 15K votes?

Of the characters within striking distance of the top three, the one that intrigued me most is Dusty Miller. That’s her name, right? White hair?

Though you can’t go wrong with Anemone or Acacia either.

Tomitain
05-01-2018, 04:08 PM
The most recent top five I can (mostly) recall were Acacia, Black Baccara, Aizoon Stonecrop, Lycoris and someone I don't remember (I think it was a pierce Knight so it was probably Anemone) although the exact order wasn't listed. I suspect that BB and/or Lycoris are locked into the top three given their past success in votes. If that's the case then there might only be one spot up in the air.

AgentFakku
05-02-2018, 01:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Rdtu3uQl.jpg

The only gurls shown there I have are Apple of Sodom and Nun-chan. I just ran out of people to vote so yeah LOL

Myrdin
05-02-2018, 02:02 AM
I didnt even vote honestly :D
Threw like 1 ticket on Mei just because. Wanted to toss the rest on someone who already is in the chart but forgot and those tickets will go to waste after maintenance. Ah well, its not like they matter in Nutaku anyway.

smr
05-02-2018, 02:14 AM
I voted for most of the 5 and 6 stars just to hear their voices

FriendlyFacez
05-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Aizoon, I can understand. She’s brand new. Of course she’d be a top priority for collectors and completionists.

Lycoris, I can also understand. She is great. Great voice, great personality.

But as I’m dying on my deathbed the last words that will escape my lips will be “What the hell did so many people see in Black Baccara?” Even considering just the mature busty types there are sssssoooo many better drawn characters.

A Time to Screw
05-02-2018, 10:35 PM
You guys just. Don't. Get it.

https://s6.postimg.cc/jz3lze6mp/Bronzelife.png

https://s6.postimg.cc/paiik40f5/Ironlife.png

TFW top 2 bronze and Mint beat out most golds

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Kekk. Maybe that will mean e get Mint's powered up form from DMM

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 07:08 AM
I contributed to that, with all my might and every one of my votes. Mint is so insecure about her appearance. I just wanted her to know she was beautiful.

AgentFakku
05-03-2018, 02:02 PM
I couldn't find the results until now LOL

https://i.imgur.com/BFMGkgf.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/U7fBPYf.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/7TfV1Gq.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/AOrPXbz.jpg

Tomitain
05-03-2018, 05:09 PM
Licorice and BB in the top three. Shocking.

Darksfear
05-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Wow. Apparently I was responsible for almost 7 percent of Fritillaria's votes.