PDA

View Full Version : [DMM] starter player needs some advices

Mraktar
04-24-2018, 04:37 AM
I started DMM kamihime couple days ago and i've been a little frustrated. Rerolls are ver-very long because 1) can't skip tutorial 2)can't use fake mails so need to register them before 3) only 3k jewels so only 1 10 chain pull. If someone knows how to avoid theese limitations - tell me plz. 1 day of sado-mazo with rerolls gave me only single account with SSR water hime ラクシュミー (google translate Lakshmi)+ some accs with ssr garbage eydolons. Tired to get something realy good, i want to try to do something with this acc. I have SR miracle ticket from login campaign and don't know who to pick. At wiki i found ガブリエル (Gabriel) but she is not aviable with ticket. Is she event only? Another options are Kikuri-hime and Belphegor. Who will help my water team better? Or maybe there is someone else i missed? I have only Lakshmi, Nike, Undine, Oto-hime in water so forced to use some off-element himes.
Another question - what are major differences from Nutaku kamihime (i know about all ragnarok raids, eydolon store and tower). Any tips/tricks for the very weak team - what should i focus there early on in DMM?

Laventale
04-24-2018, 12:49 PM
Before asking questions, please help yourself and look for the designated thread.

Not even gonna bother trying to help people who can't even read.